50 Days Of Disney Music Fan Follow Text

8t.h

9t.h

miley bi or selena is miley possibly interested in dating justin bieber

WOW 33 COMMENTS IN A ROW

miley bi or selena is miley possibly interested in dating justin bieber

Yay a person.

I WANT TO BUY SELENAS CLOTHES BRAND BUT EWWW ITS SOLD AT KMART I WOULD BE MADE FUN OF FOR THE RES OF MY LIFE FROM MY FRIENDS IF THEY SAW ME AT KMART SHE SHOULD HAVE SOLD IT AT MACYS

• Hangover

Hey:)

• Hangover

Hey:)

• KeepTheFaith

I feel like I’m interrupting by commenting on this post. Haha

• gymnastlovee95

lmao at the girl keep commenting lol I’m bored too…home sick!

• gymnastlovee95

lmao at the girl keep commenting lol I’m bored too…home sick!

• -Hibz-

Emma

Your commenting streak had me legit entertained. I hope to live up to that one day. Lol.

gymnastlovee95 said:

lmao at the girl keep commenting lol I’m bored too…home sick!

Im more than bored.
    Think im going to die of boredom.

NICK JONAS IS BI IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY STAR MAGAZINE THAT HE IS READY TO EXPLORE THE OPPOSITE SEX

lmao at the girl keep commenting lol I’m bored too…home sick!

Im more than bored.
    Think im going to die of boredom.
    haha I know same….so bored I’m watching my friends tigger & poo…..

• -Hibz-

Fuck off, irrelevant anon.

nick jonas rolemodel is ricky martin

nick jonas rolemodel is ricky martin

-Hibz- said:

Emma

LOL.
    Im glad i entertained you.

• -Hibz-

Can I just say something random real quick? Okay.

I don’t see how I can HATE saying the word fuck in real life (seriously, I feel very uncomfortable saying it so I rarely do), yet I type it all the time.
    It’s so weird.

• gymnastlovee95

lmao at the girl keep commenting lol I’m bored too…home sick!

Im more than bored.
    Think im going to die of boredom.
    haha I know same….so bored I’m watching my friends tigger & poo…..

^^ that was me idk why my ipod kept signing me out….lol

• gymnastlovee95

MY FRIENDS, TIGGER & POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

gymnastlovee95 said:

lmao at the girl keep commenting lol I’m bored too…home sick!

Im more than bored.
    Think im going to die of boredom.
    haha I know same….so bored I’m watching my friends tigger & poo…..

^^ that was me idk why my ipod kept signing me out….lol

HAHA.
    LOL.

• Effy

I was randomly looking at videos on youtube and I found this old Selena video .. it kinda made me sad xD

• gymnastlovee95

“lookin’ at mah tit.ties? “YES” -well i don’t got any.
    HAHAHAHAHAH. i coulda sworn that tigger just said “TI/TTIES!!!” lol and that me minded me of it

Effy said:

Her hair and her personality was soo much better then.
    : [

• -Hibz-

I am a ninja and this day is my sidekick

Nice, Joseph. Nice.

I have a little itch that your wise words will soon catch on as a part of the average Jonas-head’s everyday vocabulary. Like me.

I have no idea if what I said made sense, but it does to me.. So I’ll go with it. :)

• gymnastlovee95

gymnastlovee95 said:

lmao at the girl keep commenting lol I’m bored too…home sick!

Im more than bored.
    Think im going to die of boredom.
    haha I know same….so bored I’m watching my friends tigger & poo…..

^^ that was me idk why my ipod kept signing me out….lol

HAHA.
    LOL.
    ——-yeah its been a long day lmaoo

• KeepTheFaith

Can I just say something random real quick? Okay.

It’s so weird.

The word in general makes me uncomfortable. I can’t bring myself to speak it or or type it on the computer. Lol

yeah its been a long day lmaoo

Today is probably the longest day ever.
    Never been soo bored in my life.

• KeepTheFaith

I love Nick’s curl.
    Random, I know. But one of the icons on this post made me feel like sharing. :)

• KeepTheFaith

I am a ninja and this day is my sidekick

Nice, Joseph. Nice.

You’re making perfect sense. :)

• Effy

oxoemmaoxo said:

Effy said:

Her hair and her personality was soo much better then.
    : [
    ________________________

lol at the hair comment xD but she did look more .. I don’t know the word .. serene being herself? less worried about what she was saying .. I still love that girl ^^ .. and I used to like Demi and Miley better when they just started acting too

• -Hibz-

I hear ya!
    I sometimes get uncomfortable typing it too.. unless I’m cursing someone out or something LOL.
    But yeah, I try and avoid saying/typing it every 2 seconds just for the sake of it. It’s.. Off-putting. Lol.

KeepTheFaith said:

I love Nick’s curl.
    Random, I know. But one of the icons on this post made me feel like sharing. :)

I love it too, soo cute.
    I just want to pull it and watch it bounce LOL. Is that weird?

• -Hibz-

Emma’s icon? Coz I was just admiring his curl in her icon lmao.

• Effy

oxoemmaoxo said:

yeah its been a long day lmaoo

Today is probably the longest day ever.
    Never been soo bored in my life.
    __________________

I’m bored too .. and I’m waiting for an interesting post here on OP

• -Hibz-

Not really.

Nick is the kinda guy that likes to bounce. Don’t see why that would exclude his infamous curl.

Effy said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

yeah its been a long day lmaoo

Today is probably the longest day ever.
    Never been soo bored in my life.
    __________________

I’m bored too .. and I’m waiting for an interesting post here on OP

Same.

• KeepTheFaith

Emma’s icon? Coz I was just admiring his curl in her icon lmao.

Yes, Emma’s icon. :)

And to answer your question Emma, no… it’s not weird at all. I think wanting to touch his curl and watch it bounce is a common feeling lol

• KeepTheFaith

OU just posted about 10 different things. I have no idea where to go now.

-Hibz- said:

Not really.

LOL
    The first sentence gave me a dirty thought.

• -Hibz-