Demi Lovato, ‘RIP Grandpa.. I Love You’

demi-grandfther

#RIPGrandpaLovato

• FreakyWednesday

Umm Demi’s perfectly alive. You mean GrandpaLovato

condolences, demi.

Stay strong demi :)

Love you Demi :)

First! I feel so sorry for demi…. :(

RIP Grandpa.Poor demi she was so happy yesterday and now its just sad.Stay strong girl we love you.

• StarLightSTARbright

R.I.P grandpa

• harrypotterbitches

awww and she was so happy yesterday

RIP :/
    Love you demi

• fiorella

T.T Rip <3 I love U Girl!!!
    demi aunque no leas esto mis ams sinceras condolencias Te Amo con el corazon y nunca dudes que esta fan estara a tu aldo por siempre Te amo mi niña
    cuidate
    attm:

Fiorella –Peru!!

RIP, but does anyone else feel a little uncomfortable about making it a TT? I’m not trying to criticize anyone, but idk, it feels a little invasive and weird to me. :-/

RIP <3

Pobresita.
    But death is just a natural thing.
    I can’t say that I understand, cause both of my grandpa’s died before I was born….

• DisneyFanGirl

Condolence Demi.

RIP. iloveyouDemi and the lovato family is in my heart <3

R.I.P

• Memijeminiley

Anyone here who has a twitter that i did not follow just reply back to this

RIP Demetria. :(

My prayers are with her family.
    R.I.P

I don’t think so, haha.
    It’s just a simple, small way of showing your respect for them. It’s like a memorial service shared with people, except over the internet.

• JBmuchbetter

Rest In Peace grandpa Lovato :(
    Stay strong Demi.. she was so happy yesterday.. :(

• Katie

RIP demi

RIP Grandpa Lovato. God Bless you and your family Demi! Stay Strong! Love you!

R.I.P

My prayers are with her family.

RIP Demisgrandpa <3

• Nixienemi

I knew oU was gonna do this, I said so!

But um, why are people saying RIP Demi?
    She isn’t dead! o.O

R.I.P grapndpa lovato….stay stong demi i know how it feels to lose a grandpa…my condolences to demi lovato and her family..

But um, why are people saying RIP Demi?
    She isn’t dead! o.O

LOL. I didn’t see it that way.
    I think people were saying like R.I.P TO demi.
    Rather about her.

• all for me

I hope everyone backs off Demi a little bit. See shes a real person with real issues and very gracious about everything she does!! Sorry for your loss Demi I know Joe will be there for you.

• FreakyWednesday

I think she should stop working and just, you know, relax with Joe or something and the mags needs to leave her alone for a while too. ESPECIALLY you OU, with your annoying no-reason Jemi posts.

R.I.P
    God bless.

• DemiandMileyPones

I don’t fuck care and this is my post expressing how much I fucking care. If I wanted to read about irrelevant people dying, I’ll go on aol news. Real gossip please.

______

As much as I hate her, there was no reason for you to say that. She’s going through a tough time right now.

• Your Love is my Drug

BAMF Princess said:
    he prolly couldn’t stand being around her ass chin. Demi is plain and simple an attention whore. NO ONE who really cares will tell the world about it so soon. She is as fake as the dildo joe probably uses to fuck her with.

I officialy deem you THE most annoying person on this site next to Jackie.

• DemiandMileyPones

I officialy deem you THE most annoying person on this site next to Jackie.

_____

No one is as annoying as Jackie, but she’s getting there.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I get that you don’t like her, but please, can’t you be a little more considerate? I know this isn’t real gossip, but she is really sad right now. How would you like it if someone you loved died and no one gave a shit about it? People were only interested in saying bad stuff about you? I don’t think you would like that. And I bet there are other people here who hate Demi, but they’re not saying that, because they know that Demi needs someone right now. They know she’s going through a tough time.

• Notion

Tomorrow I am gonna have my final driving lesson. I HOPE I can make it and stuff. I am just too afraid. ahh. I’m such a nervous wreck right now and it is even just tomorrow!

• Notion

Oh.. and by the way, Rip Grandpa Lovato. It’s always sad to lose someone in life.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

RIP Grandpa Lovato

bamf,u win at life!i also hate her and just like everything she does,she is doing it 4 da attention.and 2 da ppl saying dat selena should care bout this r wrong,its not her problem and she has important things 2 worry bout.TEAM SELLY FTW!and 2 da person who said dat his fish died,RONTFLMFAO!

This is so sad. God bless her and her family.

• Nixienemi

Well, I don’t know if this is the same but my fish died last week and I tweeted about it a few times but I was still sad!

• dsn

ok,
    you people saying “why does she keep tweeting her remourse?”

need to shut the hell up.
    maybe it helps her vent to her fans who are as she always says,
    “her friends”

i LOVE you Demi,
    and yes..DEATH can be hard on anyone :(
    i wish you and your family the BEST.
    just let go ,
    and Let God.

xoxoxx

• Hilary

Poor Girl :(

RIP Grandpa Lovato =(

• JonasxCyrus

Thats sad.
    Hope she is ok.

• Cookies

JonasxCyrus said:
    Thats sad.
    Hope she is ok

Tell Me About it. BTW Love your Icon!

• Taylor

aww :( R.I.P demi’s grandpa :(<3

• Cookies

Ooh! OU Points! New Invention! Im Soo gonna do this. Im Gonna Make a website and everything. Everyone can give OU Points for a good comment! aint i a genius!

• - Blair Waldorf -

Awh, poor Demi. :(

• @delena_LoOve

#RIPGrandpaLovato

• @bridgetn_SA

i feel so bad for her…i lost all my grandparents,and even watched two of them die infront of me.It was hard,i know her friends the jbs and miley will be there for her.Losing someone is very hard.Ps-there’s nothing wrong with her putting it on twitter,we all would have eventually find out anyway,so she’s just sharing it with her extended friends–>her fans!! =(
    Support is what she needs,her and her family

i will keep her in my prayers…and lastly RIP GrandpaLovato

• BAMF Princess

• Paola

RIP GrandpaLovato , God Bless her and Lovato Family !
    Demi we ? u, stay strong !

Aw :( Poor Demi, this must be really hard on her.
    My prayers are with her family

• Anonymous Caller

R.I.P Grandpa

RIP Grandpa Lovato. We’re all with you Demi <3 Remember that

• leLIVREinterdit

alright. sad.

• rockstar101

BAMF Princess said:

Irrelevant? So I guess nobody will care when YOU die. YOU are irrelevant! You’re creepy & disrespectful.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

still dont understand why she has to post it on her twitter. wouldnt you want this time to be more… idk. private? :l

Well, let’s remember that celebs use twitter to communicate with friends and family, in addition to fans.

So maybe she doesn’t have time to communicate to all her pals indiv. so she turns to twitter.

Also, putting this on Twitter is a good way to starve off gossip/rumors. I mean it could be reported that a different member of her family died (sick right, but mistakes happen with the news).

Posting this is no different really than putting an Obit. in the newspaper.

aw that so sad. Im sorry Demi. :(

• Juliet

:/ my poor demi!

My grandpa died 3 days before my 16th birthday. Which was last year. The worst birthday ever. My family and I were so
    sad. I blew out no candles, had no cake, no gifts. The greif overpowered everything in it’s path. But it’s something i know I will have to live with for the rest of my life. Everyone dies. Demi, I am praying for you and thinking about you. I hope you and your family aren’t suffering, and I hope your mother is okay, if he was her father.
    I am a Demi fan and I’m proud of it. You guys may once have been Demi fans but decided to hate her wether it was because everyone else was doing it, or she was dating Joe, or whatever your opinions are, but I respect you guys for respecting her and I am sure she would too. I will not change my mind about you, Demi lovato, I wish all te best for you and your family and i will be praying.
    Everything will be ok.
    It happens.

• Demi Lovato

Yeah, I miss him dearly. );

• FreakyWednesday

Hopefully Demi sees this.

• whatsernamegigi

BAMF Princess said:
    I’ll perform 50 a b o r t i o n s by coat hanger before I believe some child’s opinion or this fugly bitches grandfather is my important than mine. HAH!

You, just like your comment, are sick and messed up. I’d smack you if I could.

RIP Grandpa Lovato.

Stay Stong Demi!!..love you!

I agree 100%…stay stong demi!

RIP GRANDPA LOVATO! LOVE DEMII!SHE NEEDS TO STAY STRONG!

I know how she feels. I’ve lost 3 grandparents and my grandma died in September :(

• Nixienemi

Is Jackie = jacquelinerose7?
    What a weirdo, really. She needs a hobby.

lol… yeah. Her hobby is to stalk niley fans. I am not even kidding. She stalks niley fans and posts their tweets and call them stupid.
    Girl needs help.

Her and Sarah should bond!

Jacqueline got mad @ the owner of gossipfansho cause she didnt give her any credit for the story and she misspelled “jacqueline” lol

• Aryanna

Actually, Jackie posted the picture of the girl, her adress, the school she goes to, her name too.. That’s why she deleted.
    Awww…its Jacqueline and she is the most annoying miam fan ever.Anonymous said:

Awww…its Jacqueline and she is the most annoying miam fan ever.
    Yep.

What story?

What story?

Jacqueline apparently sent her “exclusive” stories for GossipfanSho to post and wanted the credit. But the owner of the website kept forgetting and misspelled Jacquelines name. Jacqueline got mad and started postin pics, etc.

i dont think so, and demi herself said that it meant a lot to her so ..

nixienemi – is this all you do with your life is post on Oceanup all day long? I checked the posts I missed yesterday and you were all over them. you were all over this post last night and here you are again on here this morning. get a life already

• monster

That’s really sad; however, if my grandpa died I wouldn’t be on the computer or near technology. She needs to be with family!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is that why she really did it?
    Omg.
    What a fucking wierdo.

You should get one too!

What story?

That’s ridiculous!
    Jacqueline[I had to make sure I spelled it right] needs medical help!

My condolensces go out to the Lovato family and may God bless them and R.I.P. Demii’s grandfather.

I even never met my grandpa.. But anyways #RIPGrandpaLovato

• dont jugde

awww RIPGrandpaLovato :(

• IsadoraMercon

#StayStrongDemi :(

• MZ

RIP Demis Grandpa.

• rockstar101

IM NOT INMATURE,U STUPID TWEEN.IM GIVING MY OPINION,LEARN 2 RESPECT IT.AND BAMF SAID THINGS WORST THAN ME,I WENT LIGHT:)TRUST ME,I CAN MAKE IT WORST.AND I ALSO HOPE SOMEONE LAUGHS AT U,U DESERVE IT EVEN MORE:)

Haha you even make yourself look more immature to us with that comment. Oh honey :P

i love how tiffany thornton posted bible verses for demi on he twitter to comfort her, she seems like such a good friend. i wish i had someone to do that for me when my grandma died a few months ago.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I dont like Demi but I do feel sorry for her :( RIP

Making it a TT is a little weird? Dont you think? :/

And also why have I seen people commenting saying “RIP Demi” shes not dead…

• LydiaT

My condolences to Demi and
    her family, losing a loved one is never
    easy.Its crazy how things
    happen, but its life and God has
    a reason and a plan for everything.
    Demi is a strong
    girl the pain will heal in
    time it may not heal as fast as she
    might want but it will. Once again my heart
    goes out to Demi and her entire family.<3

LydiaT said:

My condolences to Demi and
    her family, losing a loved one is never
    easy.Its crazy how things
    happen, but its life and God has
    a reason and a plan for everything.
    Demi is a strong
    girl the pain will heal in
    time it may not heal as fast as she
    might want but it will. Once again my heart
    goes out to Demi and her entire family.<3

That was really sweet…I hope Demi sees this!

• Nixienemi

But um, why are people saying RIP Demi?
    She isn’t dead! o.O

LOL. I didn’t see it that way.
    I think people were saying like R.I.P TO demi.
    Rather about her.

I was being too literal!

“R.I.P. stay strong demi….there’s still a tomorrow that will shine above you….sorry…be strong don’t give up…..part of the life for you to learn how to let go…..that’s just how life teaches us a lesson

• lioness

KeepTheFaith said:

My grandpa died 6 years ago and I still get emotional thinking about him. He was my favorite person in the world. I miss him so much. :(
    I know it’s life, but I feel bad for any person who has lost someone dear to them. My heart goes out to her family. RIP Grandpa Lovato.
    ________________
    Mine died in 06 and I still have to cry thinking about the old times… He was my hero.

Her gramps died on 4/20. Too old to be hittin that bong, eh?

RIP GrandpaLovato

Stay strong Demi!

• rol

R.I.P ;(

• Nixienemi

Her gramps died on 4/20. Too old to be hittin that bong, eh?

HAHA
    Funny…not!

_________________
    Well don’t TT then and spare us of your uncomfortable feeling!!

• harrypotterbitches

Her gramps died on 4/20. Too old to be hittin that bong, eh?

come on dude do you really think this is the time to make a joke like that

• Julie

im really sorry dems. stay strong and say happy like yesturday. we all love you!

• Kisses from Hollywood

Mine dead before I was born :(

• idkMyBFFjill

I agree, the fact that its personal and sensitive to her just makes it seem like it’d be very awkward and wrong

RIP grandpa lovato. i lost mine a year ago around this time

• yeahyeahyeah

Her gramps died on 4/20. Too old to be hittin that bong, eh?
    ___________

Yeah, not so much, but you certainly seem to be on something. Anyone who has a heart cold enough to say such a thing would have lungs filled with dirt to match.

• anna

Demi Im so sorry you will
    Be ok but in this hard times I will prayer for you and your family

• anna

Demi Im so sorry you will
    Be ok but in this hard times I will prayer for you and your family

• anna

Demi Im so sorry you will
    Be ok but in this hard times I will prayer for you and your family

• Hangover

R.I.P Grandpa Lovato:(

I already said I felt horrible. Nothing more I can say.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

awww :(

• Your Love is my Drug

I’ll pray for her ):

RIP GrandpaLovato :(…
    RIP post :(…

I am sorry for her loss. Yet I don’t think this should be a TT or a post on this website.

awee condolences demi!

i hope everyone realizes that demi is a real person with real issues.. she is a strong person and a positive role model for kids.

• vintagelovers

Oh my! Demi, we’re here for you! We love you so much. Now he’s with you everywhere you go and in a better place.
    xoxo

• girl crush mileyyyyy

• Diamondback

Losing family members ain’t anything easy. Rest in peace to Demi’s grandpa.

• JemiIsTheNewOrange

Okay I’ll send my prayers, but I’m not tweeting anything.

I still don’t like her, her grandfather dying doesn’t change how I feel about her.

I’ll lay off a bit though.

I know how it feels to lose a loved on. I lost both my grandparents and my father to a fire. It’s just my mom and me.

• KeepTheFaith

_____________
    **sigh** nuff said

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Me either…but didn’t one of her songs say something about her life being an open book?

• weirdo

that sux RIP Grandpa Lovato

• FreakyWednesday

people were wondering why she was RT Dallas’ post and why she needed her cast to be there for her so she Tweeted why she was feeling so blah.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:
    Hm? Hm. Let me see.
    Misery loves company.

I Love you Demi.I will keep you in my prayers.But,keep God first always in her heart because God can help you get you through things with times and troubles.Remember God is good.And,always Believe that God is your Friend.Take Care Demi and strive to better what God Gave you to Sing and hold your Family together.Be Strong and you could do things as possible in your life.God Bless you .

I dont love Demi that much but it’s sad so I feel sorry for her..Ripgrandpalovato

• BAMF Princess

I do not know you so I couldn’t give a shit if you care when I die, I know I wouldn’t blink twice over you or anyone else on this site. You’re just some poster on a website. If you think I’m annoying, then so be it, I’m not here for you.

• BAMF Princess

RIP stay strong demi WE LOVE YOU.

• Notion

___

Ok, so, I get your hate for Demi and stuff, I dislike her too, but there is no need to write something negative just to say something. Instead of bashing some dad person, just count to 10 and let it go. I don’t get the sense of always writing some negative stuff, just go to the posts where the person you are a fan of is appreciated and write your opinion in there.
    Dead persons should be respected and karma is everyhwere, so never forget: think before you say something. Why don’t you go to a Selena post and comment about her instead of people you don’t like?

• irena

i DONT KNOW GUYS WHY YOU HAVE To HATE SOMEONE WHO YOU DONT KNOW YOU CAN JUST DISLIKE IT NOT SAIN I HATE YOU I THINK DEMI IS GERGEOUS AND RIGHT NOW SHE IS REALY SAD AND SHE DONT NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO HER LIKE THAT.I AM HERRE FOR YOU DEMI

DON’T TALK BOUT SELENA,U STUPID TWEEN.SHE IS BETTER THAN DA CLOWN FACE ASS CHIN WHORE LOVATO,DA HORSE FACE UGLY ASS WHORE CYRUS,DA 3 FAGGET BROTHERS AND EVERYONE ELSE.TEAM SELLY FTW!

We dont ask you to care,just dont post if you dont. Thats rude for Demi and her family.You may not like her but I dont wish death to anyone.

• irena

Demi i am realy realy realy sorry fo you lost but i think you are strong…I know you are strong and you can handle with everything you grandpa will aways miss you but God knows his plans.Belive that your grandpa is on a bette place now and he is watchin you all the time from heaven.STAY STRONG GIRL WE LOVE YOU AND I SHARRE THE PAIN WITH YOU :( I LOVE YOU

• Notion

___

Duh.. what’s wrong with you? Did I somewhere write I “hate” her? No, I said I dislike her and that that girl needs to respect Demi and her grandfather. Better learn reading.

• Cookies

She’s Not really sad… (i you get me if not just say)

• Cookies

She’s not “realy Sad” (If You Get Me, If Not i’ll explain)

• Cookies

I need help on lockerz! anyone wanna help a girl out?

• Nixienemi

You’re seriously immature and it’s not cool to laugh at someone’s death!

I wish someone would laugh at you someday, you’d deserve it!

• ddlovatoo

RIP grandpa..

• xJonasXCandyx

RIP Grandpa Lovato:(

• Hangover

________________
    This has nothing to do with Selena:/

WHY JOE IS TWEETING ABOUT IRISH GRANDPA ????

• Nancy1069

RIP, I know how she feels…

Demi Lovato deleted all the videos of her and Selena from her youtube account. :(

• Nancy1069

—————-
    Learn to respect it? You’re the one not respecting Demi.

which video was it that Selena favorited on her youtube of her and Demi?

• @BR_Miley

WHO DA HELL R U?I WASN’T REPLYING 2 U.AND YES LEARN 2 RESPECT MY OPINION,NOT EVERYONE LIKES HER,AND I HAVE SEEN LOTS OF U SAYING WORST THINGS BOUT SELENA,SO IM HERE 2 DEFEND SEL AND INSULT DA FAKE ONES:)

• Notion

___

You’re just too stupid to explain some things to you, but I am gonna try. That BAMF girl is a fan of Selena and so, I told her to go to a post of Selena so she can write something POSITIVE instead of creeping on those posts of people she DISLIKES. Get it? duh.. hard thing with some stupid dudes.

FreakyWednesday said:

Her BF would mind her going to Hawaii and getting a BF? Are you sure??

Do you really believe Jemi’s legit?

GO FUCK URSELF,STUPID TWEEN.IM NOT STUPID,U ARE.GO SUCK DA DICK OF DAT HORSE FACE IN UR ICON.STUPID COOCH HEAD.

• hinata

Let’s just accept that people deal with grief differently.

Some wants to keep it to themselves and others just wants to not feel alone in time of grief.

I just think that Demi tweeting her sadness and grief over her grandfather’s death is her way of dealing with it.

RIP GRANDPA Lovato

1. You can’t spell!
    2. You need to chill out with the caps, I can read…
    and 3. Learn to use the space bar more often!

All’s well, that ends well!

• FreakyWednesday

Cause he’s Joe. There’s not much reason on how to explain that one. Just Joe.

• Jessie//

Aw, I’m sorry for her loss!

• Notion

____

Lol! Jealousy is a sickness, get well soon and don’t ever reply to me again cause you’re kinda nerve wracking but good to laugh at. Goodbye, peace and freedom!

• FreakyWednesday

You got me there. But do you think Disney would be happy if she was on the beach with some guy when her and Joe are ‘inlove’?

• Nixienemi

WHY JOE IS TWEETING ABOUT IRISH GRANDPA ????

I suppose that’s gonna be a post next!

• Aryanna

This is so sad. :(
    RIP.

FreakyWednesday said:

Disney needs to take their tight-whiteys off and stop being so freakin’ uptight!

None of them kids can live…

• FreakyWednesday

which is probably the reason this is posted. They have no lives, only the little things Disney lets them do so I guess there was nothing better to do then inform everyone about her grandad.

• Notion

Does anyone know what has happened to gossipfasho?

FreakyWednesday said:

oU reads comments and apparently I’m the one who brought it up first! =\

Notion said:

Does anyone know what has happened to gossipfasho?

It’s now @TheGossipFaSho! =]

• FreakyWednesday

Brought up what first?

jealous?of u?ROTFLMFAO!ur so stupid.and im da one laughing at ur comments.i like 2 annoy dumb and stupid trolls like u,i never mentioned jealousy,i think ur da one who’s jealous.

• yeahyeahyeah

This is sad though!

I know how she feels because my grandpa died many years ago…
    _______

So did mine. So have a lot of people’s. You aren’t the only one.

This is sad though!

I know how she feels because my grandpa died many years ago…

• FreakyWednesday

Her BF would mind her going to Hawaii and getting a BF? Are you sure??

Selena should fly back to LA! She must! JK. :P

• Liz.

When my aunt died I tweeted about it. I don’t see anything wrong with her putting it up on hers. I think that if it were Miley or Selena or another celebrity you liked you would not say the same thing. This isn’t a time to be hating on Demi, she needs all the love and support and warm thoughts she can get because losing someone is brutal. :/ I hope people show more compassion for you when you’ve lost someone.

/quasi rant

• crystallll

so im not show if my last comment posted so im gonna try to say it again cause i feel that its probably why she mentioned her loss on twitter. im 19 and i lost my best friend a little over two years ago. i feel that when you lose someone you care about.. you have to say something about it.. NOT because you want attention.. but for the person you lost.. because you want people to know that you loved them.. that they were once here.. you know? that they existed.. and that now they are gone. like you owe it to the person you lost to say a few words.. to have people recognize that they really meant something to you. that they were important to somebody. that they are somebody it hurts to lose.

idk.. hope i make sense.

• SoRawSUgAr

R.I.P poor Demi, It’s hard losing someone you love. condolences.

remember_me said:

So am I!
    Keeping things private is for the best..

It is. Does anyone else not care about other people’s problems? Or is it just my coldhearted self?

I don’t think it’s about being cold-hearted, but certain things should be kept between yourself and the family and not the whole world…like if you were raped, do you want everyone knowing that…of course not!

• vintagelovers

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

+++
    I would be. I mean, this is a time to be with your family and support each other. I would at least wait a couple of days, or till i’m a bit stronger, I wouldn’t want to come on and see a new tweet ot whatever and be reminded of my grandfather passing.

• Nixienemi

I swear oceanUP is going nuts!

• vintagelovers

Do I seem older to you guys?
    How old do you think I am?

• Liz.

Preach. :) And I’m sorry for your loss, even though I know saying sorry doesn’t help, still.

• Nixienemi

remember_me said – I do.n’t think it’s abo.ut being cold-hea.rted, but certain things should be kept between yourself and the family and not the whole world…like if you were raped, do yo.u want eve.ryone knowing that…of course not!

• Nixienemi

remember_me said – I do.n’t think it’s abo.ut being cold-hea.rted, but certain things should be kept between yourself and the family and not the whole world…like if you were ra.ped, do yo.u want eve.ryone knowing that…of course not!

• Nixienemi

remember_me said – I do.n’t think it’s abo.ut being cold-hea.rted, but certain things should be kept between yourself and the family and not the whole world…like if you were ra. pe.d, do yo.u want eve.ryone knowing that…of course not!

FreakyWednesday said:

Go to Hawaii and get a BF?? I don’t think the other half of Jemi would like that too much, pal.

The other half wouldn’t mind!

• vintagelovers

I’m going to bed, then.
    Ignore my last comment, my friend was just irritating me and I have a feeling our friendship is over.
    Goodnight.

• kelly123

Lovato’s family is in my prayers. …I know what it is like to lose someone you love…RIP Grandpa Lovato….Stay strong Demi

vintagelovers said:

Do I seem older to you guys?
    How old do you think I am?

17?

• crystalll

dont worry about it. my friends in my heart. i feel like it changes you.. but you live. you grow stronger. you just got to stay up.

Stay strong Demi! I’ve been there before. Things will be okay one day. Your family and you are in my prayers.

• Wow

sharing to the public about losing someone you loved and sharing to the public about being raped are not the same thing.

i dont even know what else to say to you. ha.

• remember_me

Nixienemi
    Oh yeah OU won’t let you use the words r. aped or r. ap.ped.

It’s human nature that some people just feel the need to tell everyone everything.

• remember_me

Nixienemi
    Oh yeah OU won’t let you use the words r. a.p.e.d or r. a.p.p.e.d.

• jonasbabe

Aww Demi.. RIP<3

• CDK

some of you people in here are so stupid. not everyone is gonna mourn or be private the same way you do. some people curl in a ball and cry. some people tweet their loss and hope for love and support from their fellow tweeps or in demi’s case friends and fans. she tweeted about it then was off twitter for four hours probably with her family. damn it’s not like she pulled a tila tequila.

• Love is All Around

Shes probably seeking comfort and support and thats a normal thing. I think shes feeling very vulnerable at the moment and needs all the love she can get. RIP Demi’s Grandpa.

• CDK

exactly!

• CDK

exactly

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

yeah? mmaybe its just me. i guess i’m just more of a private person.

• weirdo

I love Demi and I hope she gets better.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

yeah? mmaybe its just me. i guess i’m just more of a private person.

So am I!
    Keeping things private is for the best…

• Nixienemi

Now she’s using the hashtag that someone came up with!

• disney_girl

Rip Grandpa Lovato ;p

• disney_girl

I wish so much that I could make you smile. I’m so sorry…

• KeesDees

Rip grandpa lovato

• crystallll

i lost my best friend a a little over 2 years ago. it’s not that shes begging for attention or just trying to be an open book..not that anybody’s saying that or anything. im not trying to attach anyone.. but for me..i feel when you lose someone you want to tell people about it..NOT for attention.. but because you want people to know that the person you lost existed, that they were amazing and that them being gone is painful because they really meant something to you. im not saying when someone dies to tell anybody and everybody every chance you get. im saying that when you lose that person.. you feel that you should say something about it.. for that person. because you love them. and you want people to know that they were here.. and now theyre gone.

i feel like i rambled but i hope that made sense.

• disney_girl

Katie
    Apr 20, 2010 @ 09:18 pm
    Katie said:

RIP demi

Hello! Demi is strongly alive!

• Nixienemi

I hope Miley, Selena and Taylor comfort her despite all the bad stuff that’s been going on between them!

• Notion

Does anyone know what has happened to gossipfasho?

It’s now @TheGossipFaSho! =]

__

Ah. K, thank you =] Have they been hacked or something? And is the website still working?

so…according to OK mag Miley and Liam will elope to Australia and get married on Christmas.

• Aryanna

Notion said:

Does anyone know what has happened to gossipfasho?

• Notion

___

Is Jackie = jacquelinerose7?
    What a weirdo, really. She needs a hobby.

Awww…its Jacqueline and she is the most annoying miam fan ever.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Awww. :(

• Aryanna

Notion said:

___

Is Jackie = jacquelinerose7?
    What a weirdo, really. She needs a hobby.
    Yeah, totally ! She’s a jerk.

Is Jackie = jacquelinerose7?
    What a weirdo, really. She needs a hobby.

Girl needs help.

Notion said:

Does anyone know what has happened to gossipfasho?

It’s now @TheGossipFaSho! =]

__

Yes, the website still works and they’ll be updating today! =]

FreakyWednesday said:

Brought up what first?

The tweet about Demi’s dead grandpa! -_-

• FreakyWednesday

I’m lost now.

• Fiona

My condolences and prayers go out to Demi. RIP

• CDK

it’s no different than when celebs or their families have their PR people release statements confirming someone’s death or thanking people for their thoughts and prayers.

• jonasbabe

Don’t bitch on her just because she said her grandpa passed away on twitter. Doesn’t mean she has to be some kind of a fame whore. It’s sad, and if I were her, I would do the same. Maybe she wants a little comfort? Other people maybe cry, others may get pissed.. It’s different.

She’s a human being, let her live like one.

Aw… :(

RIP!

It’s supersad to loose someone you love.

A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved.

• dreamingALOUD

tbh if she hadnt confirmed why she retweeted Dallas someone would have made up a story her and Joe broke up. She’s only clearing the air. RIPGrandpaLovato

• entwinedintime

Youd think she would stop tweeting about it and just mourn.

If you share it with 1000 followers on twitter it is halved 1000 times, it is 2 to the 1000 smaller, ego is almost not existent anymore.

Not all the people can mourn easily. When my granddad died I hardly mourned until the funeral, where I cracked like a picture of misery.

• entwinedintime

Ok? But still. The POINT was, if she was sad or whatever, you wouldn’t keep updating your twitter about it.

A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved.

1st, RIP :(