Demi, ‘What I Look Like When I’m Happy’

demi-rob
demi-rob-2

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    _
    I miss that show. :o(

• Hangover

She looks SO young without Makeup O_o

• JBmuchbetter

Love her <33
    She looks really good without makeup :)

demi and joe look SO cute together. and i’m glad he’s making her happy, i mean, it’s the happiest i have seen her in ages. :} <3

Looks like what, scary?!

I mean, she’s usually beyond gorgeous but this…

i mean she seems sweet and all but… shes just not pretty. Her and Danielle are both just not pretty… those jonas boys have bad taste sometimes.

• Anonymous101

she looks A LOT better without makeup on! her smile still creeps me out though.

• Chelsea-Rose

She looks beautiful :)

• Danger-ous

Sometimes I think she does this on purpose to silently stick it to her haters. As a result, it’s annoying. I just don’t ever see the point of her posts.

I like Demi but lately she’s been kind of… annoying?

• island.B

Beautiful :)

Eeehhhh, she looks good but she isn’t make-up free, she still has quite a lot on… lol.1

• Lila

She looks AMAZING without any makeup on & a LOT of celebrities can’t pull it off (:
    Be appreciative of your natural beauty Demi. I’m glad your happy :] it puts a smile on my face too (:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that’s so sweet ..
    Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin’ with no make-up on
    That’s when you’re the prettiest, I hope that you don’t take it wrong
    You don’t even trip when friends say you ain’t bringin’ Joe along
    You know that he’s working, he’ll be there soon as he makes it home

I’m just bored xD

• oxoemmaoxo

She is beautiful without make-up.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

DRAAAAAAKKKKEEEEEEEE :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

She has actually got make up on.

• inwonderland

love her.

• Its called Jaylor

I feel like saying something realy mean but i like Demi so im just gunna try my best not to.

P.S: Im glad she is happy !!

• oxoemmaoxo

Not being mean, but demi has a huge forehead.

that emo became in the most annoying bitch lately!!!

ewww thats really scare me….

• Notion

Beautiful to be honest. And to those people saying how ugly she is and stuff, I’d love to see you without make up!

• Anonymous101

oxoemmaoxo said:

Not being mean, but demi has has a huge forehead.

***

I just realized that

um.

• itsme

Not gonna lie, I really wish I had her clear skin.

My face is always broken out, no matter what I do =/

Anon-you are correct, she does have make up on here. Eye make up, mascara, foundation & lip gloss.

if you go back to the bowling post where she was supposedly make up free-she wasn’t there either.

She just isn’t as painted up as she usually is.

• HOT DAYUMMM

oxoemmaoxo
    Hahah comment twins!

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    I never realized how big her forehead is LOL
    Haha YEAH
    hahaha totally agree, she has VERY BIG FOREHEAD….

I think she looks good as in healthy and happy but not good as in pretty or beautiful
    no offence though!

• island.B

i can’t wait to see her dance in CR2 :)

• KeepTheFaith

I’m glad she’s happy. Everyone deserves to be. A smile makes a person beautiful. :)

• demi has a huge forehead.

HAha you guys ur mean so what she still cute

woo hoo that ugly famwhore has a extremly big forehead looks sooo creapy in that photo, she scare me!!!

• inwonderland

aha.

DAMN.
    She looks ugly as hell.
    Please Demi,put some make-up on!

• lanaa

Beautiful :) She shouldn’t keep the natural behind closed doors.

People hate because they’re either jealous or insecure about themselves :)
    really people…mean-spirited comments like that are classified under cyber-bullying.
    Demi’s gorgeous.

• inwonderland

beautiful :)

• inwonderland

wtf i’m not spaming :/

Okay, that’s creepy, but I want her eyebrows! They’re perfect!

OWN, QUE LINDA *-*

• Tina850

demi smiles like that all the time hahaha!!:)no suprise here!!

Wow she looks amazing, like always, but there’s something about this photo. She does look SUPER happy. I love it :) And there’s a photo of her on her twitter where you can tell she is wearing NO makeup whatsoever.

I think she looks pretty in both, it does look like she’s still wearing a tiny bit in here, maybe some mascara and lipgloss or something, but she never said she wasn’t!

“Anonymous said:
    People hate because they’re either jealous or insecure about themselves :)
    Demi’s gorgeous.”

Just because a person doesn’t find her attractive, that doesn’t make them jealous or insecure. I’m sure there are other celebs that you find ugly, but are you jealous of them, no? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. You saying she’s gorgeous is not a fact. Get over it.

• Eww I’m blind

Ahhhhhhh!!! That pictures going to give me nightmares!!!!!!

now THATS a buttchin!

“Anonymous said:
    People hate because they’re either jealous or insecure about themselves :)
    Demi’s gorgeous.”

___

THIS

DAMN.
    She looks ugly as hell.
    Please Demi,put some make-up on!

If she’s ugly, then what are you? :)
    No she looks great.
    Next time you make a stupid comment put your picture without makeup and then have the guts to judge her.

dog.

• Alma

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    I never realized how big her forehead is LOL
    Haha YEAH

SHE IS CUTE AND FRESH.

• Courtney

People hate because they’re either jealous or insecure about themselves :)
    Demi’s gorgeous.

That’s not even true. Just because someone has a negative opinion on her, it definitely does not mean that are jealous or insecure. They could just genuinely think her unattractive.
    I think she is a pretty girl. But this is absolutely not a flattering picture at all.

she is gorgeous!

maybe she just read zach taylor’s news?

she is so naturally beautiful! :) Love it!

she looks soo pretty with or without make up soo all u bitches hatin on her better shut the fuck up cause ur the uglest piece of shit there is!!!!!!!

• crazylady

she’s still wearing plenty here. it’s just not as much as usual. yeah the twitter picture that she labeled “no edit no makeup raw” is her without makeup.
    she looks way prettier in the raw picture. natural..just the way God made her.
    having so much makeup is not good for your skin either. her skin however still looks flawless which is amazing. I’m jealous, I got too much of a pimply forehead and I don’t even wear makeup.

• Becca.

“Joe Jonas is getting Demi a promise ring!”

…..oh Lord. It’s gotten to the point where “Jemi” is pretty annoying. No hate, just my opinion.

Still love Joe though, he hasn’t changed a bit :)

• Becca.

*****

Oh, and thank you. I agree.

• StarLightSTARbright

“Anonymous said:
    People hate because they’re either jealous or insecure about themselves :)
    Demi’s gorgeous.”

YOU TELL THEM ANON

• StarLightSTARbright

pm

Demi, you never saw a picture of me or any of us, so why don’t you go back to pretending that you’re with Joe? k thanks.

*****

Oh, and thank you. I agree.

Yes, everyone does have their opinion. No that doesn’t give them the right to call the person that’s not their type all the possible names in the world. If you’re disrespectful you get disrespect back in return. Don’t complain! You asked for it.

• Melissa81093

I love Demi!!!! i am glad to see her happy love and support demi and i always do,, yes she changed a little bit but doesn’t everyboday thats part of life… :)

• whatsernamegigi

We all know how much Demi Lovato loves Joe Jonas, and it now seems that Joe is ready to “promise himself” to his fellow Disney lover!!

A source tells ZackTaylor.ca exclusively,

“Joe has been looking online for a “promise ring” to get Demi for their upcoming anniversary. Danielle [Deleasa] has been helping him with his search. Just yesterday they looked at rings from Tiffany & Co. He wants something special he can get engraved with their initials… He’s being very picky!”

So what exactly is a “promise ring” you ask?! Well, according to a couple online dictionaries, I found these definitions:

1. A ring that someone gives to their guy / girl friend that signifies their pure love for each other and that they will always be faithful to them… Pretty much a less iron clad wedding ring for teens.

2. A ring a girl gets that signifies that she wont be a slut / whore / hoe.

Awww… Young love at its finest!!

WTF Zack?

• Becca.

****

I wasn’t complaining. I didn’t call her ugly….I just think the picture doesn’t do her justice at all.

WHAT THE FUCK? THAT’S THE BIGGEST FOREHEAD EVER. AND HER SMILE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING.

• Juliet

Wow. She is beautiful. Natural beauty.

God bless you Demi!

• jslojonas

she looks realllllyyyyy pretty without any makeup on(:, and her skin is practically flawless…. I <3 her and btw her and joe make the most perfect couple ever!

• xLOLAx

She doesn’t have natural beauty. I think she thinks she looks good without makeup :S

Oh, and she really needs to cool it with the eyebrows. She’s filling them up too much…doesn’t look good.

I find it soooo funny when someone insults a person saying they,re ugly and then someone stupid says oh yeah i bet your sooo beautiful or something like that. Like STFU you have never seen the person you dont even know if that person is ugly or not. The person can be so beautiful, its not cause ur saying that someones ugly that ur jealous.

I personally dont think shes beautiful without makeup and im someone whos prouds to have the face i have so dont tell me im jealous, thats ridiculous. I hate the way her eyes looks without makeup and im not gonna mention anything about her forehead……But thats something makeup cant change.

ugh…does she want to prove something? I mean, she’s obviously pretty . but this “me without make-up” pictures are getting on my nerves.

she looks so good without makeup and i kinda miss her brown hair. so pretty

lmao forehead

• alltherightmoves.

oh and btw, that Zack Taylor news is pure bs.

• picstoburn

she doesnt look good with her hair up.
    and demi don’t ever cut your hair,you would look bad with short hair.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

musiciseverything said:

My bb is so beautiful. Glad she’s happy. :)
    ___
    me too
    and hope its forever

• K.F.D.M.S lover

alltherightmoves. said:

oh and btw, that Zack Taylor news is pure bs.
    ____
    what Zack Taylor news

Why are people talking about her make-up?

She’s in no way said or implied that she’s wearing none, or is wearing some. Really, there’s no need.

She’s just happy, why can’t you be too?

Oh she looks ugly when she is happy!

haha that was funny.

I really want to punch you. Stop judging from their appearance.

• Nixienemi

I like Demi but lately she’s been kind of… annoying?

Aren’t you telling the truth?

• JanieJanie

Zack Taylor is always right. I prefer him.

She really is not attractive when she’s happy. Looks like the Jemi interviews and the don’t bully people videos aren’t bringing her enough attention.

• Nixienemi

She actually doesn’t look 17 here…older actually, like 24!

she has the most beautiful smile ever

• alltherightmoves.

Joe is supposedly buying Demi a promise ring, for their next anniversary.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

alltherightmoves. said:

Joe is supposedly buying Demi a promise ring, for their next anniversary.
    ____
    great anather lai ihate that guy

• AnonymousJ

I know no one’s perfect but Joe comes closer to perfect than anyone. And he’s rich and famous, he could get any girl he wanted. I just don’t get it. Demi Lovato? A 17 year old..

EWWWWWWWWW
    EWW
    EWW!!

I LITTARLY had a baby barf!!!!!!

ewww ewww!!!!!1

AnonymousJ said:

—————————

She is more beautiful inside and out, than he will ever be. :)

• Emilyxo

CHELSA-ROSE & Hangover

i looove your icons :) :)

EWWWWWWWWW
    EWW
    EWW!!

I LITTARLY had a baby barf!!!!!!

ewww ewww!!!!!1

—————-

Are you done being inmature?

JanieJanie said:

Zack Taylor is always right. I prefer him.

——————

Fine. Go to his site and stop promoting it here. :)

• alltherightmoves.

ikr?
    He never even tells you who his sources are.
    He fails at gossip.

• TErka

UGLY!!

Zack wouldn’t have sources if he told people who they were haha

anyway, i would be a bad idea..look what happened when he told everyone about demi’s mum dianna being his original source.

oh well.

• nikabela

She hasn’t looked this good and beautiful in a long time. Her smile is like the old Demi-smile:) She looks younger, without that much makeup. Keep it up!

Ever heard of this little thing called feelings? You can’t chose who you fall for, who you like or dislike, you just feel it. Stop critiquing someone you do not know. Beautiful, is just an opinion.

• Sofifreydel

She´s so naturally beatiful
    LOVE HER SMILE
    she´s the best <33
    Happy to see her happy she deserves it
    LOVE YOU DEMI <33

Think the girls Joe dated before he was famous like Mandy and Amelia were the best not only were they gorgeous but since they dated before he became famous they really loved him just for himself.

omg demi SHUT. THE. FU.CK. UP.

• ohcrapitsdanaxoxo

TErka said:
    Aww finally discovered the truth about yourself :P

lol she is wearing a shit ton of makeupp

• seriously.

Aww, shes so pretty. :)

is it just me or does she look so much thinner than normal ? but she looks happy :]

• musiciseverything

My bb is so beautiful. Glad she’s happy. :)

• K.F.D.M.S lover

alltherightmoves. said:

I used to be a very big fan of Demi, but recently, I’ve been missing the old one quite a lot. What happened to the girl who didn’t want to be stuck in the ‘La La Land machine’? the one who wore band tees and didn’t care much for designer stuff.
    Her tweets hardly amuse me anymore too; and all the “Ask Taylor” seemed kind of bitchy.

It’s just my opinion, but she’s changed for the worst in my eyes.
    I’ve got to the point when I just like her music, not her as a person anymore.

Judge me all you want, I just felt like saying it.
    I don’t hate her, I just don’t feel the same way anymore :/

____
    ido gree with some of what you said but about the whole “Ask Taylor” thinge she was just hert and tared and under presure so she just plert out and didnt think becouse she last her best frind im not saying its selena foult its nobody foult so
    but she really changed and hopeshe will retarne to her old self

Don’t get me wrong I like demi but sometimes I’m just like ‘we get it, you and joe are dating. Shut up!’

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• http://www.intafood.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4858 buy valtrex

, ) i went on the 20mg and within a all of the went away. Peripheral order valtrex may a problem, and may in up to 10% of who are 10 doses. Astellas is a buy relafen drugs to the of around the through the of and pharmaceutical products. These are necessarily to donepezil Relafen treatment and in most were at a in placebo-treated in the studies. May buy online cheap relafen at a if persists or after of and has had no of sequelae. If you are or will breast-feeding while you buy online cheap relafen estradiol patch, with your doctor. At from 80 mg/kg (approximately 20 to 60 the recommended dose) to 320 mg/kg biaxin xl 500 mg in was and included ribs, palate and cranio-facial ossification. No to the potential of morphine sulfate have conducted. The 2nd was “i Relafen this ******************** ‘cuz i will hooked”.

• JBmuchbetter

I love her..but OU this is not NEWS :/

Apparently some people can’t go to twitter and go here for news. I know. Weird.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Kind of creepy with the bigass smile and staring into the camera…

• ohcrapitsdanaxoxo

Dude seriously. don’t hate.

and she realy thing she looks preety or she has natural beeuty?? ey fucking famewhore your a very ugly person, looks so creapy….

Sucks to be you.

• JBmuchbetter

omg 2nd!! yayay xD

• Someone

She looks even beautiful with no make up on. Please do that more often. :)

• lalalalea

beautiful.

• itsautumnbelle

she does look pretty happy + i like her non- makeup-face.

• vanessa

First? without makeup? she looks good actually!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Im in a bitchy mood.

• JemiIsTheNewOrange

No offense, but how do you know its Joe that is making her happy? How do you know Demi is making Joe happy? Why can’t they be happy because they are enjoying life? Being in a relationship doesn’t neccessarily make you happy! Trust me.

Another thing I am tried of seeing is ‘Joe is so lucky to have Demi’ and ‘Demi is so lucky to have Joe’ REALLY? How do you know that?

It’s funny how you say ‘This is the happiest I have seen Joe/Demi?’ Is it really? Have you never seen Joe or Demi happier than before. Granted this maybe the happiest YOU’VE seen them, but I am positve he has been happier than that, we just never seen them.

It’s really funny how JEMI fans say all these things. Like Joe and Demi need each other to be happy. If Joe and Demi are only happy in reltionship than those need a SERIOUS life check!

///END MINI RANT!

• JemiIsTheNewOrange

She is wearing make up. Just not as much as the usual!

she looks makeup-free to me. She’s gorgeous either way :)

i agree that camilla is beautiful but its not fair compare a 23 years old woman with a teenager… demi is gorgeous and will be even more beautiful and mature in 6 years. And i am sure she is not a dumb 17 year old teen, i guess she has something special because all her ex-boyfriends are older and still love her.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ohcrapitsdanaxoxo said:

Dude seriously. don’t hate.

__________________

Freedom.Of.Speech

• Its called Jaylor

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

ohcrapitsdanaxoxo said:

Dude seriously. don’t hate.

__________________

Freedom.Of.Speech

So now indstead of space we use dots: Okay.thats.cool

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Its called Jaylor said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

ohcrapitsdanaxoxo said:

Dude seriously. don’t hate.

__________________

Freedom.Of.Speech

So now indstead of space we use dots: Okay.thats.cool

_____________________

Naa, just felt like using dots to emphasize my point :p

• Its called Jaylor

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Its called Jaylor said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

ohcrapitsdanaxoxo said:

Dude seriously. don’t hate.

__________________

Freedom.Of.Speech

So now indstead of space we use dots: Okay.thats.cool

_____________________

Naa, just felt like using dots to emphasize my point :p

hehe… So dots make people feel powerful !!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Naa, just felt like using dots to emphasize my point :p

hehe… So dots make people feel powerful !!

____________________

…Yes

• Anonymous101

***

THANK YOU!

aww im glad shes happy :]

• seriously

she looks pretty even without make-up…and a LOT of celebrities (and non-celebs) can’t pull that off

• ohcrapitsdanaxoxo

hahahahaha!
    you show themm who powns, cause i definitely fail at it [;

• island.B

ewww what a fugly fat bitch…

awhh did you just look in the mirror? ;)

• monster

This is adorable! I also like that she didn’t cake on the make-up. Probably realized that guys don’t like that.

• HOT DAYUMMM

I never realized how big her forehead is LOL

• oxoemmaoxo

Anonymous101 said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

Not being mean, but demi has a huge forehead.

***

I just realized that

LOL
    i only realized untill i saw that picture.

• love_love_love

gorgeous. love her <3
    happy she’s been so happy lately :)

• monster

“Yep they all have the worst taste in girls. Miley – pie face, Selena – nice but boring, Danielle – weirdest nose i’ve ever seen and close eyes, Taylor Swift – weird eyes but looks pretty most the time, a few others…but Camilla Belle was the best Joe’s gone out with. She’s not from the disney crowd like everyone else, she’s got great style, though a bit old for him. But Demi….fake black hair, bum chin, massive mouth, fat legs…”

Wow…ever heard of a thing called personality? Not everyone has the same immature view of beauty as you.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I can think of SO many things to say about this photo but I’m trying to keep them in my head (;

• picstoburn

finally school is over for the day -.-
    but i guess she looks pretty ngl.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

she looks prety
    love her smile

• XD

LMFAO she looks bald!

iyuii

• alltherightmoves.

It’s just my opinion, but she’s changed for the worst in my eyes.
    I’ve got to the point when I just like her music, not her as a person anymore.

Judge me all you want, I just felt like saying it.
    I don’t hate her, I just don’t feel the same way anymore :/

Glad she’s happy though, and still looking beautiful.

Why is she always doing this? Her wearing so much make-up makes me think she has so much to hide .. I like her eyebrows though.