Nick Jonas, ‘YOU RUINED MY LIFE!’

• Chelsea-Rose

LOLOLOLOLOL :)

• musiciseverything

Oh Nick :)

• Laura

haha awww

• noname

Why is this under “Miley Cyrus” OU?
    I find it funny that Nick says “you ruined my life” and it under Miley Cyrus.

Hoollllyyyy Jonas.
    I am not going to watch that video. Wonder what got Nick so pissed…

what does this have to do with miley cyrus? Funny though.

haha i think thats the first time nick made me laugh

why is it under the category of ‘miley cyrus’???

• mrs.jonas

OMG NICK ALWAYS LOOKS SO FREAKIN HOT!!!

cant see a vid can someone tell me ??

IMMA-STAR

Nick Jonas, ‘YOU RUINED MY LIFE!’

Categories: Miley Cyrus

lmfao OU I see what you did there.

• AAC

Hahahaha! Awwwww he’s so cute.

• Shannah

LMFAO nicks impression was good :P annd ohhh gutted ;)
    Love him tho

• xoxokatie8

Nick is so cute. aha

That’s cute!

• AmieeDawn

I love how the tag is for Miley..ha.

That was cute.

• HOLAA

hahaha.
    what a cutie.

i haven’t seen the vid.
    but i just laugh because it’s under Miley Cyrus.
    oh, OU, you’re a funny one.

Nick Jonas, ‘YOU RUINED MY LIFE!’

Categories: Miley Cyrus

lmfao OU I see what you did there.
    =========
    rofl

• SoRawSUgAr

Omg. I looked at the category, it said ‘miley cyrus’ i was like woah. And then I looked at the vid and was like “Miley Cyrus went to the beach?” lol. i thought nick would be like “Miley, YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!”

Nick is so cute!

• GimminyCrickets7

HaHaHaHa
    xD
    I love how the kid hated the show lmao that put the icing on the cake.

lfmaaaaao loves him <3

the category shpuld be under selena gomez ou

• emma13

lol i love how he did the expression. he should honestly smile more. he looks really cute when he does.

• LoveHate

Haha that’s funny.

• FreakyWednesday

I almost lost faith in you OU but this, this makes me smile at you. ;D

• :D

hes telling a story of one day when they were filming jonas at a color me mime type store when 2 little girls and their dad walk up to the store thinking there gonna spend the day there but someone tells them that they were filming so they had to close it down so the little girl starts crying and yells “YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!” and the there like maybe if we tell her were filming JONAS it will cheer her up so they tell her and she yells “I HATE THAT SHOW!!!!!”
    hahahha :D love nicks impression!

• Danger-ous

Watch their livechat last August, some fans bring up Nick’s muscles and Joe looks at him with envy, and this happened again when another interview brought up Nick’s muscles.
    LMAO. Girl, you crazy.

• all for me

I’m guessing you don’t watch E News! or Access Hollywood or ET because they are on those shows all the time..they are never not gonna be famous in this day and age..They will be the the Kardashians famous for be famous..for being yound and rich dumb ass

he is way funnier than selena
    oh god! anyone is funnier than selena the human copy cat robot. Everything she does she copies from miley. Miley stared to wear the braids on her hair, selena stared doing the samething, miley stared to wear a pony tail selena had to wear a ponytail. Miley had a picture in a piano, selena had to take a picture with a piano and she don’t even play piano, miley horseback, selena is now want to learn how to horseback, miley goes on jetskin a lot selena had to mention on her twitter she went jetskin. Does the girl have mental problem or is she obsessed to be miley????

• jilliannnnnnn

hahahaha

Nixienemi said:

Nick is funnier than Joe. Joe is jealous of Nick’s humor.

I couldn’t agree more!

:D

• jess :]

‘Categories: Miley Cyrus’
    oh oceanup. (L)

cute
    The Madonna episode is tonight! :D

• Danger-ous

Ugh, I don’t think anyone’s jealous of anyone in that family. Each brother has a trait the other one lacks, and each one is good at something. Trust me when I say I don’t think Joe sits up at night wishing for much.

he is way funnier than selena

lalala said:

am i the only one that thinks nick is starting to look like Penn Badgley??

That so isn’t a bad thing!

i know :)
    am i the only one that sees it?

No, I kinda see it too…now that it’s been mentioned!

• Brangelina

Question. Who is shannah? Except me. Becasue people here seem to hate her.
    I worry that is the reason nobody talks to me on here. mabey i should change my name :P

I think its the owner of OU and the one in charge of posting news.

im going to make an accoun t here welcome me people im a miley/jonas/swift fan

im going to make an accoun t here welcome me people im a miley/jonas/swift fan

• KeepTheFaith

omg love ur icon |:)

Thank you. I like yours too. :)

• .

shannah do you hate miley because you are a fat asian abitch

——————————–
    you spelt her name wrong. -_-
    she doesn’t even run this site, so why bring her into this? & there’s no need for racism.

• Nixienemi

Who thinks Nick would look good with a mustache?!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOLOLOLOL.

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE IRELEVANT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO STILL KNOW WHO THEY ARE ARE THE PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE THEY ARE GONE BY NEXT YEAR

miley does not go on here demi does that why shes always mentioning ou in all her interviews
    ____________________________

They both go on here. And I’m pretty sure they occasionally read the comments…taylor does.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Joe doesn’t seem amused.

• KeepTheFaith

Nick is funnier than Joe. Joe is jealous of Nick’s humor.

I think they all have their funny moments.

• SoRawSUgAr

Thank you. I like yours too. :)

thanks, aww this post is so funny, Nick sounds like an old person saying “u ruined my life” lol

• MILEYISTHEBEST

Miley Cyrus category?
    Oceanup you block haters from viewing your page yet…you hate on miley?
    So uncool…
    It aint right.I hate it.Stop hating!!!!

I’ll still like them!

• KeepTheFaith

Who thinks Nick would look good with a mustache?!

Not me.

he is way funnier than selena

Selena was funny back when she was fucking Demi. Now, not so much.

• Princess Batman

Testing my new account

hmmm i wonder what 4+0 is

HAHA
    I smell insecurity!

KeepTheFaith said:

Who thinks Nick would look good with a mustache?!

Not me.

Boo you!

• KeepTheFaith

Yeah, the videos were hilarious. Now that you mention it, he kinda did look like an old person while saying that. So cute. haha.

Selena was never funny, she used to be goofier when she was around Demi, but she was never funny. The only funny disney people are Nick, Miley and Joe.

Its weird though, she hangs out with Taylor Swift who’s pretty hilarious but she doesn’t a sense of humor whatsoever.

• SoRawSUgAr

haha ye. I’ve been in bed all day Ill.
    Note to self: never help Colleen (my friend) up and down the E block stairs when she’s been sneezing all day

• jerseygirl

replying to this) – Apr 20, 2010 @ 01:26 pm

————————–

This is how I feel about Nick! Well, not about my life…but my favorite band, totally ruining it. LOL.

Nick looks hot.

——————
    Whatever, she was a lot more interesting and goofy when she was with Demi. The funny people of Disney are Nick and Miley and Demi.

Demi isn’t funny, she tries really hard to be though.
    demi is just annoying seriously she really is her and selena are not funny miley and taylor are though

• Nixienemi

The only people on Disney who are funny is Jason Earles, Mitchel Musso, Miley[sometimes], Joe[sometimes], Nick[sometimes], Kevin[most of the time], and Demi[sometimes]!

Yeah and that would be why they are TT all the time (actual creative TT’s thatshow love and care for the boys), huge audience and Houston Rodeo and are constantly being stopped and photographed by fans. They may be hiding out a little more this year but they are most definitely not irrelevent.

• Joana

i can´t stop laughing “You ruined my life”is so funny

• SoRawSUgAr

It was there, but she was only like that around Demi. Now she is a robot.

That’s because she doesn’t really have a personality. jk.

leLIVREinterdit said:

this is just disturbing to watch.

Don’t be hatin’, Pixie!

• Genius

Geeze Joe lovers, don’t get so upset. Don’t take things so seriously because they’re only meant for humor. You know Joe most likely wouldn’t have a problem. If he can joke around and make fun of himself and be comfortable when others make fun of him, you should too. Geeze. It’s not like you don’t make fun of Nick.

disney is telling them to be more funnier so they won’t fade away, not working guys.

Taylor swift is funny when they told her they liked her concert better than the jonas brothers she said “mmmh tell me more”

• leLIVREinterdit

I think Taylor is Selena’s best friend but I don’t think Selena is Taylor’s best friend. Taylor’s much closer to Abigail, Kellie and Hayley.

Story of her life. :P

lmfao so accurate

Selena’s one true love~ is Nick, but his is Miley
    Selena’s BFF was Demi, but Demi’s was Marissa

• :]

i love how some of you people chat like you know them personally when really you don’t know shit.

——————

Demi isn’t funny, she tries really hard to be though.
    ==================
    Selena sucks ass

• Danger-ous

Interesting. Is Disney also telling you to work on your grammar, cause that too would be a win.

gffgfgfgg joe suxcks

• jerseygirl

Apr 20, 2010 @ 01:37 pm
    Genius said:

—————–
    LOL. Who’s getting upset? I replied to a comment. I think it’s ridiculous to think that any of the brothers are jealous of each other.

And F.Y.I., “genius” – I don’t make fun of Nick. So please don’t generalize and accuse. Geez.

______________________

Well, they’re still relevant to your mother.

• iloveyouux

LMAO. I love Nick. :D

—————-

Selena’s ex sense of humor was mature that’s why you never caught it maybe. But now it’s non existent ever since she is not with Demi.

I know right taylor is super funny and selena is so boringgg maybe thats why taylor never mentions selena

• AAC

______________________

Well, they’re still relevant to your mother.
    _________

Zing!

Demi isn’t funny, she tries really hard to be though.

—————

Yes she is. She is really goofy.

it wasn’t “mature”, it didn’t exist, period. Homegirl doesn’t have much of a personality sry2say.

• iloveyouux

LOL at this video in a Miley category. What are you trying to say OU? Ha jk.

Goofy but not funny.

• leLIVREinterdit

this is just disturbing to watch.
    nick, please stop trying to be funny. s’far as i can see, it’s not working out too well.

Story of her life. :P

• Shannah

Brangelina said:

Question. Who is shannah? Except me. Becasue people here seem to hate her.

I think its the owner of OU and the one in charge of posting news.

=====================

ahh I see

still, yall seem like a nice little community regardles of the haters, I would like you all to know I’m not her! And hi!

Also anybody tell me if my icons changed to karen from outnumbered yet? :)

—————–

It was there, but she was only like that around Demi. Now she is a robot.

Goofy but not funny.

Who?

“I do NOT love you.”

– Davy Jones
    (2007)

The one from the Monkees?

• xoxokatie8

there’s toooo many post :X
    idk which one to go to

• Nixienemi

will you reply to this cause if you do you will have the extreme honor of replying to me and that in itself is quite amazing so yes if you love and respect yourself youll reply.

o.o
    ——————————–

you replyed – how do you feel, do you feel good

I feel like biting a bat’s head off!

—————

D:

what are you doing on oceanup ozzie????!!!!!

It’s Ozzy…and I’m lurking!

HAHA OMJ so cutee ;’D

• Abby

bahahahaha!!!
    “YOU RUINED MY LIFEEE!!!’ and ‘I HATE THAT SHOWWW!!’ oh man! This made my day! haha I keep going back to 0:34 over and over again!! And 0:44 I love those boys!

JUSTIN goes on here
    he always retweet stories like
    i didnt do this lol
    its funny

• picstoburn

UGHHH

it wasn’t that funny…i mean…basically he’s just telling a story about something funny that happened. So he’s not actually being funny himself. I didn’t laugh.

who is that girl jennifer greenwood wow peopl dosent have a life but now im curious?

• Nixienemi

Who says Nicole is dating any of the Jonas Brothers?!
    Some of you are way too naive and gullible!

“its kinda pointless no offense” like back off im not the one talking about jennifer i just saw people HERE are talkinga bout her whatever :P

wow really? yea and like people now saying like thsi jennifer greenwood girl lie im like what the people are crazy but now im curious like they said this myspace http://www.myspace.com/barbie_jonas

• picstoburn

she’s ugly.

HAHAHAHA LOLOLLOL
    LMAO
    NICK U ARE SOOOO FUNNY
    U ARE DEFINATELY BEATING JOEE!
    LOVE THE JOBROS FO LIFE
    FOOOO SHOOOO
    HAHAHA
    LOVE THEM
    JOE IS HOT
    ALL OF THEM

• Nixienemi

I replied on the wrong post! =\

===========

Substitue Joe for Nick – BIG TIME – and I agree. LOL.

===========

Substitue Joe for Nick – BIG TIME – and I agree. LOL
    Funniest people

1. Miley
    2. joe
    3. demi

nick he used to be out going and funny when he dated miley but after selena he became arrogant, and stuck up and really boring and too serious.

selena most boring, dull person copy cat of all history.

• Bulletproof

Nick is suuuch a babe, especially here.

lol and like she is a site model she also dated ryan sheckler thats what i heard and also on youtube and like now im like why people are talking about that girl like they saying she is dating joe? but joe its with demi and its all so weird LOL people are crazy

• picstoburn

can you please stop talking about her? it’s kinda pointless no offense.

• love_love_love

yes nick most definitely is baba <3
    wait whats so special about 4/20?

• love_love_love

babe*

• picstoburn

yes nick most definitely is baba <3
    wait whats so special about 4/20?
    people in my school told me it’s “national weed day” or something idk i think that shit is stupid.

______________

THIS!!

Nick’s so funny. i love him :)
    i thought he’d been looking rough lately but he looks beautiful here!

o.o
    ——————————–

you replyed – how do you feel, do you feel good

I feel like biting a bat’s head off!

—————

D:

what are you doing on oceanup ozzie????!!!!!

• thunderthighs

Nixienemi said:

I think some of ya’ll need weed, you need to mellow…

Today IS 4/20….

LOL, i just realized that… EVERYBODY LIGHT IT UP!!!

so funny

• xoxokatie8

I love how the category is under Miley’s name. lmao
    You would oceanup

• Anonyogurt

OU is so lame putting this in the Miley category. PU is a pathetis nelena Stan

• Danger-ous

Oh so that’s why Joe’s been working out lately
    If by lately you meant the past 2 years, then yes.

Screwballs.

• Danger-ous

SoRawSUgAr said:
    Oh so that’s why Joe’s been working out lately
    Er, if by “lately” you mean the past 2 years, then sure.

Nick is so freakin adorable.

• love jonas

i go with nick he is 19teen years odd and he goes with me bitches

Nixienemi said:

lalala said:

am i the only one that thinks nick is starting to look like Penn Badgley??

That so isn’t a bad thing!

i know :)
    am i the only one that sees it?

No, I kinda see it too…now that it’s been mentioned!
    ——————————————–
    Penn is so damn hot

===========

Substitue Joe for Nick – BIG TIME – and I agree. LOL
    Funniest people

1. Miley
    2. joe
    3. demi

selena most boring, dull person copy cat of all history.

________________________

stuck up ? are you serious ? -_-

• JoickFreak

I LIKE TO HEAR HORNY MUSICS WHILE SEEING JOICK PICS :D

• thunderthighs

Jonas Brothers are life ruiners. They ruin people’s lives!

NICK JONAS IS VIRGO BUT HIS ASCENDANT IS LEO I DONT THINK IS LIKES ATTETION

What the HELL are you smoking?!?! You are truly delusional. Joe has no need to be jealous of anyone. He gets just as much attention from girls/women as Nick does, and he has an incredible body and most people would agree. The only difference is, Joe likes to work out & Nick gets his workout from continually playing sports & the guitar. And as for being bitter because he wasn’t in People’s Sexiest Man Alive issue. Why would he be? He wasn’t old enough at the time to be included in that issue. If teasing Kevin about it makes him bitter, than so is Nick, cuz he teased him too.

My advice to you: Stay off drugs

Ahaha, THIS!

aaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahaha! LMFAO

i cant see it!

• snowfalls

LOL at that story.
    Nick Jonas…get in my pants.

• Kim

Hahahaha.
    Oh I love this.

But…..
    Why is it placed in the catogory : ‘Miley Cyrus’? As in… Nick ruined Miley’s life? :’D Imma tell you, he didn’t. :-)

• Aussie JONAS!

soooooooooooooooooooooooo funny, bad not funny for the little gir.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA, You ruined my life, And who cant like JONAS it’s amazing

ahahahahaha funny!

• emilybieber

Nick Jonas is a FUCKUP !
    he used Sel Gomez to make Miley Jealous !
    Guess what Nick…
    NO CHANCE WITH MILEY EVER !

• Sam

LMAO…..best thing ever :)

so someone told me jennifer greenwood real myspace is http://www.myspace.com/barbie_jonas and like thats the real i guess but she has this joe like is that joe since she is the real one? and also so they are dating and what about demi can someone please tell me whats going on or is this true? JUST SAYING im not saying its true ok?

• jerseygirl

camp rock tour is a FAIL like demis career

Story of her life. :P

lmfao so accurate

Selena’s one true love~ is Nick, but his is Miley
    Selena’s BFF was Demi, but Demi’s was Marissa

———————–

I don’t agree with anything. But okay.

• Brangelina

Are you guys fighting about who is funnier? Really?
    Anyways, I spy a Moe icon <3

WASH YOUR PRIVATES

• teardrop

woop woop ;)
    All three boys look gorgeous, as usual.
    Loves them.

camp rock tour is a FAIL like demis career

—————

No, it’s a fail like your grammar.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

haha :D

• Tina850

eeewww gross but true!!hahaha lol:)

selena and miley should date

• musiciseverything

OU did you really put this with the Miley category? Smh.

Genius said:

You know you’re a genius, right?

FUNNIEST SHIT EVER

• Hangover

Omg,so funny:)

1s? hmmm i cant seea vidd !! somonetell me

IMMA-STAR

Nick is funnier than Joe. Joe is jealous of Nick’s humor.

________

My advice to you: Stay off drugs

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

• Brangelina

So how is everyone’s day going so far?

• Danger-ous

What’s icon homdudes name again? Ralph?

• Shannah

Awsome yours :)?

“I think what makes my relationship her as friends now, and at times more romantic”…OIC what you said there, Nick.

• Nixienemi

We all know who’s the funniest on Disney!

Lets not argue…

• Genius

________________

Nice to know you’re using your imagination.

But you ain’t got no legs, Lieutenant Dan

Brangelina said:

So how is everyone’s day going so far?

—————

Great. How are you? :)

• leLIVREinterdit

ahahahahaha! look what i found. i have no idea who wrote this but whoever it is wins at life.

Hello, there. Do you not know why people on the internet don’t like you? Do you long to belong in the cool crowd where Lulz Ensues? Are you sick of people not taking you seriously when you say you love them after they make a witticism? Then pay attention, and pay attention well, because this is the make up montage of your life. Heed my warnings, and you, ugly duckling, shall emerge a SWAN.

SECTION I. ICONS

If you’re new and using an icon you made yourself, REPLACE YOUR ICON WITH SOMETHING FROM crazyheartz or saycrackagain or j_in_the_gifs, IMMEDIATELY. No, I don’t care how pretty/amazing/creative you think it is, REPLACE IT. Chances are it’s hideous.

(Friendly neighborhood tip to tell if your icons suck dick #1: did you crop it with livejournal?)

SECTION II. USERNAMES

If your name doesn’t look like anything, has randomass numbers on the end, or is too personal (nobody needs to know you’re an young or old fan, thanks), REPLACE IT. If you failed inspection on step 1, you probably don’t have friends/entries/communities that are not AD anyway, so you have nothing to lose, right? Right.

(Friendly neighborhood tip to tell if your icons suck dick #2: did you mess with the filter section of photoshop without toning down the effect?)

SECTION III. COMMENTS

Please try your best to not sound like an idiot. And by that we mean do not a) mispell conplted setences, b) type,lol,youknow,like this,or, c) laze up on using basic grammar to the best of your ability. True, it’s just the internets, but remember: WE ARE ALWAYS JUDGING YOU, and there’s nothing the internet hates more than improper spelling & illegible grammar. Not using a period is okay, not using a comma is okay, and using well-known short forms are okay, but once you spell something wrong, there’s a 90% chance someone will write a cheeky comment consisting of your typo typed three times, the word enlarging after every line. Make no mistake, this not joviality or buddy-buddy banter. THEY ARE JUDGING YOU. This ranks in the book of livejournal taboos equal, almost above to using an overused Mean Girls quote where it does not fit. Just don’t do it.

(Friendly neighborhood tip to tell if your icons suck dick #3: does the icon only need one layer to create? if so, REPLACE IT, but if you’re guilty of all three of the tips and you’ve been at it for more than a year, seriously just give up on graphic designing.)

FIN. IV

And now you are a beautiful swan! Congratulations, you dumb bitch.

• dont jugde

Are you guys fighting about who is funnier? Really?
    Anyways, I spy a Moe icon <3

Moe is love <3

Niley shippers GTFO. Kthanksbye.

• Nixienemi

Nick is funnier than Joe. Joe is jealous of Nick’s humor.

________

My advice to you: Stay off drugs

Oh, and you forgot hand games!

• Ella

Haha, so funny !It’s the first time I saw him doing an impression. Yeah, he definetely should smile more ! He’s amazing !
    I didn’t notice about the “Miley post”, I think OU thought that if they posted the video in this category, a lot more people would watch it. But it’s stupid though… It seems like OU is obsessed with Nick’s love life…

• Genius

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

• Brangelina

So how is everyone’s day going so far?

—————
    Great. How are you? :)

Its going great! I got a really good grade on my test. Yay me!
    lol

• Brangelina

Are you guys fighting about who is funnier? Really?
    Anyways, I spy a Moe icon <3

Moe is love <3

Thats the truth.

Brangelina said:

So how is everyone’s day going so far?

‘Sup?

• Brangelina

Niley shippers GTFO. Kthanksbye.

Lol. Are Moe shippers allowed to stay?

• Brangelina

So how is everyone’s day going so far?

‘Sup?

Nothing much. Im bored.

• joe and jennifer greenwood rumor

is jennifer greenwod myspace this http://www.myspace.com/barbie_jonas i think its the real one , also im just saying but she has something to do with joe jonas anyone know about this and im JUST SAYING not syaing its true so can someone ask her like to really know whats going on? can someone help me in this like why people are talking about this?

——————

Demi isn’t funny, she tries really hard to be though.
    I think almost everyone’s funny..it’s just how you take in their personality. If you get their humor, then you’ll think someone’s funny, if you don’t, then you won’t think they’re funny. I personally think Demi, Selena, Miley, David Henrie, Jennifer Stone, Jason Earles, Joe, Nick, and Kevin, and the people that play Nico and Grady are all funny, but that’s just me.

• xoxokatie8

___

Who the heck is this Jennifer chick?

• Nixienemi

Nick, I hear your song, buddy!

• Shannah

WOAH WOAH GUYS!

all of them have love from fans, all of them are special in their own way. lets not fight. I mean, this is the internet, who does that anymore ;)

• dont jugde

Are you guys fighting about who is funnier? Really?
    Anyways, I spy a Moe icon <3

Moe is love <3

Thats the truth.

<333

• jerseygirl

Apr 20, 2010 @ 01:47 pm
    joe and jennifer greenwood rumor said:

——————
    Yes, THE Joe Jonas would date a girl that calls herself “Barbie Jonas” on myspace. RME.

GTFO. You are probably this girl, Jennifer just trying to get people to read your shit.

• Brangelina

Nick, I hear your song, buddy!

Is that Hannah from S-Club 7?

Don’t stop, never give up
    Hold your head high
    and reach the top
    Let the world see what you have got
    Bring it all back to you ( bring it all back)

Lol.

• Danger-ous

LMAO. I’m sorry that’s funny.

Brangelina said:

Nick, I hear your song, buddy!

Is that Hannah from S-Club 7?

Don’t stop, never give up
    Hold your head high
    and reach the top
    Let the world see what you have got
    Bring it all back to you ( bring it all back)

Yes, ma’am!
    =]

Lol…Barbie Jonas.
    Thats too funny.

• Shannah

leLIVREinterdit said:

SECTION I. ICONS

SECTION II. USERNAMES

SECTION III. COMMENTS

FIN. IV

And now you are a beautiful swan! Congratulations, you dumb bitch.

===================================

LMFAO! Okay thats so helpful ;)
    Btw I actually do love your icon :D

• jerseygirl

Apr 20, 2010 @ 01:50 pm
    Brangelina said:

Lol.
    SMH. Are people really this desperate for attention?

thats what im trying to found out like people are talking about it and im like who is her? so like its all so weird but prob not true like you know but like thats why im asking here because i think she is the real one :/ but idk

• leLIVREinterdit

haha, thanks. :)

i dident said it was true i just said i heard that and i think thats the actual jennifer greenwood like lets just ask her im not saying its true but think about it it could be true maybe joe its dating demi for pub ?

im just asking if that is true im not saying its true and i think thats the real jennifer so im so confuse :/

• Elly

How is “You ruined my life” NOT a TT now? ha-ha
    That’s a pretty cute story. :)

• weirdo

haha that was funny

haha thats funny he totally does lol!!

• lalala

am i the only one that thinks nick is starting to look like Penn Badgley??

hey i dident said this was real im just saying maybe people know try to be nice at least

• Shannah

RAHH OU why wont you let me change my icon :(

did thaat really needed to be put undeer thee mileey categorry ? i meean seriouslyy geet over it it was 2 YEEAARS agoo !

Weird. RME.

• SoRawSUgAr

hi, I’m bored, anyone wanna talk? lol

• picstoburn

nick’s actually funny lol that’s a shock.

• carys

I’m loving nick even more by the minute <3

HAHA

That was freakin’ hilarious and the voice he made!

Wow, and this totally should’ve been under the ‘Selena Gomez’ category!

selena gomez fingered demi

___________

AND DEMI!!!!!
    i love miley and demi i think they’re so funny better than demi and selena! =S

I think Joe REAALLYY wants that new James Bond movie…he’s been retweeting his own tweets….

• Doom

o_O

• GimminyCrickets7

cant see a vid can someone tell me ??
    ____________
    Nick said they had to shut down “color me mine” to shoot an episode of the show cuz in the episode it’s called “make me a mug”. So they closed the place for a day so jonas could shoot. 2 little girls wanted to come and spend the day at the place with their dad and the guy said “sorry we’re closed for shooting” so she was yelling “YOU RUINED MY LIFE” . Then Nick thought it would help if they said it was jonas who was filming so they told the kid, and the kid went “I HATE THAT SHOW!” lmfao.

• mileyluver15

hahaha omg i cant beleive two little girls dont like JONAS

hey ou you wanna know a secret

YOUR NOT FUNNY

• Aryanna

Awesome.. I guess. :)

• mileyluver15

Nick looks soo happy and cute here i love when hes outgoing and talkitive

• ilovemusic

LMAO.
    And people say he isn’t funny…
    xD

emma13 said:

Aww, you have a crush on Nick! ; ]

selena gomez fingered demi

This is relevant in this post because?

shannah do you hate miley because you are a fat asian abitch

lalala said:

am i the only one that thinks nick is starting to look like Penn Badgley??

That so isn’t a bad thing!

hhahahahaha that was so funny! laughed so hard at the first clip.

SoRawSUgAr said:

hi, I’m bored, anyone wanna talk? lol

No thanks.

• dont jugde

i LMAO at this video xD

I think that OU may have done that because Miley visits the site – so it’s like if she clicks on her name to catch up on certain things or whatever she does on here, this will come up. Funny to think of it like that.

Somebody oughtta call somebody – somebody oughtta call someone.

• Meeeeee!!!

hahaha, oceanup I love you.
    Nicholas…. Oh boy. Thats so funny

Nick is funnier than Joe. Joe is jealous of Nick’s humor.

“i hate that show!” bahahahh

• SoRawSUgAr

No thanks.

awww thats so kind, coming from someone so lazy that they can’t be bothered to create an account on here

HaHaHaHa
    xD
    I love how the kid hated the show lmao that put the icing on the cake.

________________

What’s your favorite kind of bread?

shannah do you hate miley because you are a fat asian abitch

I see someone’s being a little racist today!

• Nixienemi

Nick is funnier than Joe. Joe is jealous of Nick’s humor.

I couldn’t agree more!

• cyrussprousefan

LOL at joes late reaction, hes so cute and nick laughs o.O

Nick is funnier than Joe. Joe is jealous of Nick’s humor.

Joe hasn’t been funny since the Camilla breakup unfortunately.

Funniest disney person(sicne Joe isn’t anymore) is Miley though, her John Jay and Rich interview last month was hilarious.

happy birthday israel and hitler

• emillymaccartney

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    this was hilarious!!!!!!!

• AAC

I can’t get over the face Nick made when he said “YOU RUINED MY LIFE!”. That’s probably the thing that made me laugh the most. XD

• Katie13

lmao i love this :D <3

• KeepTheFaith

He’s even more beautiful when he smiles. :)

• lalala

am i the only one that thinks nick is starting to look like Penn Badgley??

That so isn’t a bad thing!

i know :)
    am i the only one that sees it?

Nick is funnier than Joe. Joe is jealous of Nick’s humor.

Sometimes I think Joe is soooo jealous of Nick, but not cuz of his humor but because of the attention he gets from girls, esp for his body. I also think he was bitter when Kevin was in the People’s Sexiest Men Alive issue. He’s a Leo too, they’re known for being attention whores, like Demi.

am i the only one that thinks nick is starting to look like Penn Badgley??

________________________

i dont like liam hes ugly

• SoRawSUgAr

omg love ur icon |:)

• jerseygirl

Apr 20, 2010 @ 01:18 pm

Nick is funnier than Joe. Joe is jealous of Nick’s humor.

——————
    LMAO at these two comments.

Joe has no reason to be jealous of either of his brothers. You can have any opinion you want but you make it sound like he’s some pathetic slob. Just LOL at the two of you. Joe is beautiful, inside and out. And alot of people know it.

• Genius

Genius said:

—————–

_______________

I was not talking to one specific person, I was just saying in general. None of the brothers are jealous, and most of the time people are only joking around about it. This gets way too out of hand, and there’s no need to get defensive. I just felt the need to say that because these sorts of things often elevate into uncalled for fighting – I’m sorry if you thought I was aiming at you. I just think getting defensive and protective of jokes about somebody who probably won’t even care is just confusing.

• mileyluver15

0:47 I LOVE JOE JONAS HES SOO CUTE

• mileyluver15

Aryanna WAS PERCY JACKSON IN THE LIGHTING THEIF GOOD? I WANNA SEE IT WAS HE HOT IN THE MOVIE?? I DIDNT THINK HE WAS CUTE AT ALL IN HOOT BUT I THINK HES CUTE NOW. :)

lol wow I had an awful day.. and that just made my dayy :) haha I love those boyss

• picstoburn

i wanna see percy jackson again,it was really good. can’t wait to see the next one…

Selena’s bff who’s with her in Europe tweeted yesterday “I hate when friends cry”. Selenas was prob crying over the LTD episode.

• Aryanna

mileyluver15 said:

—————-
    WHY YOU WRITING IN CAPS ?
    Anyway. :) Yes, it was good.. in it’s own genre, you know, not my favorite, but I watched it because of Logan Lerman.. so. :P
    And yeah, he’s really cute. He’s not THAT hot, but he’s a cutie. =D
    GO SEE IT !

• Nixienemi

picstoburn, I love your icon!

Awww look at all the Noobs that are taking over OU. Congrats, you officially ruined this site. -_-

Back to Justjaredjr.

• Aryanna

picstoburn said:

Ya better ! ;)

HAHA

• KeepTheFaith

Lol.
    SMH. Are people really this desperate for attention?

Unfortunately, the answer is a huge yes. Barbie Jonas, give it up.

—————–

_______________

AMEN.

• Lilly

KeepTheFaith said:

Lol.
    SMH. Are people really this desperate for attention?

Unfortunately, the answer is a huge yes. Barbie Jonas, give it up.
    I feel sorry for her, I mean come on she has to live with the name Barbie, no wonder she has problems :P

——————

She wasn’t talking about Selena and I’m pretty sure Selena has other things to worry about now that she is stuck in a volcano.

o.o

OH YEAH WHEN YOU DO THAT TO ME IT FEELS SO GOOD HMMPHH

Adum.

Demi is fake. Selena is fake.

Nuff said.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

“You Scum sucking road whore, you ruined my life.” <3 gahh, Mean Girls xD

It just reminded me of it when Nick said that, aha.

What?!
    Where is Selena now?

Weirdo.

—————-

You belong to me.

• Nixienemi

I think some of ya’ll need weed, you need to mellow…

Demi is fake. Selena is fake.

Nuff said.

—————-

We don’t care about your opinions, OU is not into democracy.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

Ya better ! ;)
    lol :D

ok i dident said it was true just go there and ask her then god people you dont understand i said i heard this from someone else im NOT saying its true http://www.myspace.com/barbie_jonas

What?!
    Where is Selena now?

Up in Mount Everest.

I think some of ya’ll need weed, you need to mellow…

Today IS 4/20….

twitter.com/mileycyrus

“Doo da doo good times.”

*cries*

Nope, your comment is only trying to make YOU relevant.

• KeepTheFaith

YOU RUINED MY LIFE. His face…

I’m gonna pull a Nick Jonas and go…
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

selena and miley should date

• musiciseverything

This is so freaking hilarious.

• ilovemusic

Nick is funnier than Joe. Joe is jealous of Nick’s humor.

I agree…kinda ;)

WINTERGREEN MINT MUAHAHAHAHA

Miley does go on here and so does Joe and Selena and occasionally Nick, Kevin and Papa J.

look at joe ..pretending that he’s laughing hahahah

• Shannah

Question. Who is shannah? Except me. Becasue people here seem to hate her.

• jilliannnnnnn

hahahaha

• Jenn

omg that was sooo funny i think i watched the video about 20 times cause nicks face is PRICELESSSSS

• KeepTheFaith

She’s a Barbie girl, in her own delusional world.

o.o
    ——————————–

you replyed – how do you feel, do you feel good

i love how its under ‘Miley Cyrus’ category, LOL

• LALALAReally

LOL Leos aren’t attention whores. Leos DON’T MIND attention. I’m a Leo and I fersure don’t demand attention. If it’s directed at me, whatever. But otherwise, I’m perfectly content where I am.

I.LOVE.COOKIES!!!!!

• jerseygirl

WHAT.KIND????? :)

• becca:]

bahaa they are great.
    i believe this just made my night:]

• xoxokatie8

This almost tops the video from last night.
    “the dog”? But nothing can beat that ;)

—————-

You belong to me.

———————–

no no no ursula i didnt sign no contract by the way you replyed to me good job you squid woman

Link?

• SoRawSUgAr

Oh so that’s why Joe’s been working out lately

• Nixienemi

I think some of ya’ll need weed, you need to mellow…

Today IS 4/20….

No s-it!

THIS

• thunderthighs

dont jugde said:

Are you guys fighting about who is funnier? Really?
    Anyways, I spy a Moe icon <3

Moe is love <3

your icon is an epic win MOE 4 LIFE…!

What?!
    Where is Selena now?
    Up in Mount Everest.

Riiiiiiiight!

• dont jugde

am bored :O

——————

Demi isn’t funny, she tries really hard to be though.

o.o
    ——————————–

you replyed – how do you feel, do you feel good

I feel like biting a bat’s head off!

“I do NOT love you.”

– Davy Jones
    (2007)

twitter.com/mileycyrus

“Doo da doo good times.”

*cries*

BAHAHA
    Miley teenie!

• Mileyyy_

Great story, seriously, but I still don’t get why it’s under the category Miley ?

hahahahahaha that made me fall in love with nick j