Demi & Jonas Brothers Fave Water Sports

Demi Likes surfing & Joe likes jet skiing. Demi Delagarza & Madison Lovato!

Around the web

• mer mer

stfu demi you probably dont surf.

• AAC

I wonder if Nick has ADHD. I noticed he seems to get distracted easily. :P

and then Demi likes to eat dolphin and Joe likes to pretend in his head that he is still single.

• AAC

Jemi :DD LOL

So cute :).

But where’s Nick ?? :) anyways he’s datngg Nicole :'(

Oceanupp ROCKS !!
    ________

He’s not dating Nicole. That was only a rumor. The whole “double date” thing with Jemi was false. It was for some Disney thing or whatever. Though I do wish Nickole was dating. :/

• Sweetdisposition?

Wow, that is so fascinating…

• peacelovehearts

I love jetskis! I ran my jetski into my dock & broke it.. :P

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

She doesnt have to surf to say she likes that sport.

• Amelia

Ugh just say ur freaking boyfriend it’s not tht hard

Earth day is tomorrow!!! lol

• DemiandMileyPones

Earth day is tomorrow!!! lol

_____

On MSN, I saw the 100 places that will disappear. Crazy.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

aha, so now Joe cant spell and forgets dates. mmm.. ah well, it’s adorable. xD

Surfing is the best, except when you fall you feel like you’re hitting a wall of bricks. So painful.

• INeedAHero

Uh.. I’s suck at both of those sports on account that I don’t know how to swim Lol.

Nick likes jet skiing ;)

• musiciseverything

Earth day is tomorrow!!! lol

My principal today definitely said that Earth Day was Friday. Fail….

• DemiandMileyPones

Nick likes jet skiing ;)

_____

Stop.

• love_love_love

Nick likes jet skiing ;)
    _________

haha oh lord… really now?
    you just had to say that didnt you lol

• peacelovehearts

I like to call myself a surfer.. Even though i suck ass at it -_-

aha, so now Joe cant spell and forgets dates. mmm.. ah well, it’s adorable. xD

Joe is most definitely not the smartest person around. lmao. I remember a tweet when he was like ‘Going to Honor Society tonight. It’s there first show!” There should be their, and he’s just always so grammatically incorrect, hahah.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

INeedAHero said:

aha, your not the only one, I suck at surfing, I went once but got lost in the sea with my cousin.. not fun. Never been Jet skiing though, I’ve always wanted to go.

• oneword_sha

uuhhh…its not earth day today. that’s tomorrow.

Joe please it’s “Demi AND I” .. NOT “me and demi ” xD

• ds

she LOVES surfing even though she’s BAD at it.
    ahahha
    love DEMI :)

• Butterfly

Anybody else following Perez Hilton & Spencer Pratts Twitter War??

I like to call myself a surfer.. Even though i suck ass at it -_-

I live in Los Angeles, around 20 minutes from the beach so during the summer my brother and I love going to Malibu and surfing. I’m decent at it, not a pro, but enough to have fun with it and not fall an entire round haha. If you suck, why not take some lessons? It’s 100 dollars a day at any local beach I’m sure. So like save up for the Summer haha.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

aha, so now Joe cant spell and forgets dates. mmm.. ah well, it’s adorable. xD

Yeap, he needs grammar lessons. Everyone gets a few typo’s here and there but his are like.. all the time. xD

• Its called Jaylor

Haha Joe fail… Earthday is tomarow. I love surfing its so much fun. At first i suckkeeeddd so bad. But then i got a hold of it. My Bro has a jet ski its so awesome !!

• peacelovehearts

I like to call myself a surfer.. Even though i suck ass at it -_-

Yeah.. I live in Miami & a lot of my friends surf.. Like i’m not that bad ..But it’s kinda hard to surf on waves that are like 3in.. :/

• HOT DAYUMMM

Oh my goodness @ that picture…
    I think I’m scarred for life /:

You mean the Zack Taylor who said Courtney Galiano was still texting Nick last month even though she already long reunited with her ex, Brett, last November? Yup, very reliable.

Among many people. Befriend Demi or Keith and then they will tell you.

• Anonymousssssss

How do people know Demi is bi?!

spechaly the involo part when she cut it while openin it again it was so funny

Lol! Yes! Haha! XD
    im going to see the movie just because of these scane

• HOT DAYUMMM

LMAO at the bi rumors.
    You guys are hysterical… simply HYSTERICAL.
    Anyone who believes it is just unintelligent.
    EVERY young male actor in hollywood has been accused of being gay… Zac Efron, Kellan Lutz, Chace Crawford, Taylor Lautner… and the list goes on.
    I guess they want to start a lesbian list too.
    lmao, you guys are a joke.
    Thanks for the laugh though (;

I think Demi is supposed to be crying tears of joy in that photo but she still looks stupid.

Timber518 said:

The Selena fling is the reason why people know Demi is bi.

What about the whole Anna thing? About how she was supposedly in love with Demi? And let’s be honest, Demi just gives off the whole bi vibe, with or without Selena. =/
    ____
    what is bi vibe

Timber518 said:

The Selena fling is the reason why people know Demi is bi.

—————–

I don’t know about the Anna. Maybe it was just people bullshitting here. Yes, Demi does give out the whole bi vibe, buther fling with Selena was the reason why people know she is bi, instead of thinking she is bi.

Anonymousssssss said:

How do people know Demi is bi?!

—————

Because she is? Because her scene friends have spilled shit about her, because there are pics of her back in the day and she was hugging a girl in a bathtub at a party, because apparently she hooked up with Selena and there are rumors about her with Anna.

im going to see the movie just because of these scane

Lol! I’ve never even heard of the movie until now. XP

Where did anyone hear about this supposed Selena fling? I’m just curious.

hahaha
    the picture is not clear
    but ithink she is
    icant wait for the epasode

Me either. I don’t actually watch that show, but I will just because she’s in it. So I’m excited. Lol! XD
    ____
    me too
    hope she will act so good she would shauk people spachely haters

what is bi vibe

Like, have you ever been around someone and you just knew they were gay? Even if they didn’t tell you, you could just tell they were? With Demi she acts like she’s bi. So I guess it’s along the same lines. If you get what I mean? =/

what is bi vibe

Bisexual vibe.

• Timber518

idont naw but she changs alot imean ilike her even naw but naw its less ineed these to be back
    and these
    thats it

Yeah, I miss that. =/

• Timber518

Where did anyone hear about this supposed Selena fling? I’m just curious.

I don’t even know. Someone on here is acting like it’s major, like it just came out but I haven’t heard anything new about Selena and Demi at all. =/

HOT DAYUMMM said:

LMAO at the bi rumors.
    You guys are hysterical… simply HYSTERICAL.
    Anyone who believes it is just unintelligent.
    I guess they want to start a lesbian list too.
    lmao, you guys are a joke.
    Thanks for the laugh though (;

——————-
    Taylor Lautner IS gay. As for Demi she doesn’t like to label herself. ;)

Where did anyone hear about this supposed Selena fling? I’m just curious.

Lots of people, even ZT.

im going to see the movie just because of these scane

Lol! I’ve never even heard of the movie until now. XP
    ___
    ineve heard of it untel i enterd awebsite about the actres and saw it

me too
    hope she will act so good she would shauk people spachely haters

Yeah, me too. I think she’s capable of being a good actress, but shows like Sonny with a Chance and Camp Rock just don’t really give her a chance to show it. You know what I mean?

• HOT DAYUMMM

Hahaha sure.
    You think putting creepy smilies, will convince people you’re an insider?
    Nah, that trick is old.
    Get over it.
    No one SENSIBLE believes a word you say.
    Stop trying to add crap to the internet,
    we already have enough.

haha i never surfed but jetskiing is super fun

Where did anyone hear about this supposed Selena fling? I’m just curious.

Lots of people, even ZT

I didn’t say WHO I said WHERE. Sounds like something made up by semi fans tbqh.

what is bi vibe

___
    idont think the are there they are the same as miley and mandey does that make them gay too

what has happened to demi’s voice????!?!?!?!?

me too
    hope she will act so good she would shauk people spachely haters

____
    yah they gave her graby launs and stories
    will were just doing to have to wait and see

Where did anyone hear about this supposed Selena fling? I’m just curious.

Lots of people, even ZT

I didn’t say WHO I said WHERE. Sounds like something made up by semi fans tbqh.

—————-

What do you mean where? DM ZT if you want to.

• Timber518

Miley and Mandy act different though. I don’t think Selena’s bi. Just Demi. I think if anything happened between Selena and Demi it was like a one time thing. I don’t think Demi’s gay. I think she likes both. Which is fine. She might not be, I just think she seems like it. =/

yah they gave her graby launs and stories
    will were just doing to have to wait and see

Lol! Yeah, I think she’ll do good. XD

—————

They are completely different with eachother. I think Selena is straight, but Demi is bi. I get the feeling that they had a thing. Don’t know how many times though.

Where did anyone hear about this supposed Selena fling? I’m just curious.

Lots of people, even ZT

I didn’t say WHO I said WHERE. Sounds like something made up by semi fans tbqh.

—————-

What do you mean where? DM ZT if you want to.

I mean link me to a source, bitch.

Where did anyone hear about this supposed Selena fling? I’m just curious.

Lots of people, even ZT

I didn’t say WHO I said WHERE. Sounds like something made up by semi fans tbqh.

—————-

What do you mean where? DM ZT if you want to.

I mean link me to a source, bitch.

Ask Zack Taylor.

and these
    thats it

Where did anyone hear about this supposed Selena fling? I’m just curious.

Lots of people, even ZT

I didn’t say WHO I said WHERE. Sounds like something made up by semi fans tbqh.

—————-

What do you mean where? DM ZT if you want to.

I mean link me to a source, bitch.

Ask Zack Taylor.

• Timber518

d: some of them ae really sad did you see the one about demi its (Demi Lovato- Dreams_ fame and staying the same)
    watch it its really good
    oh and thes one is funny its asecn from amovie called easy A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_CZz4QahE
    hahaha
    what do you think

Lol! Wow! That video! Haha! XD

That Demi video gave me chills. I think it made me like her all over again. Haha!

This is the Selena video I was talking about:

Lol! Sad. XP

she is bi it was written in a report and confirmed by people in her old hometown

disney_girl said:

Demi! Greys anatomy!
    is she happy or craying

• Timber518

That’s why i said she TOLERATED him.

I know what you SAID okay?! I’m saying there was no point in hugging him in the first place even if it was for Selena. What would that help anything?

(replying to this) – Apr 21, 2010 @ 03:34 pm

hahah, OU and a lot of OU commenters seem to think Demi is well…innocent. xD

Lol! I don’t know, most people I talk to on here talk about the rumors about her being bi and whatever. I don’t know how anyone could actually think she was innocent though. I think she’s awesome, so I’m not hating on her. I just think it’s kind of a stretch to think she’s innocent. Haha! XD

——————

Rumors? She hooked up with Selena. Therefore she is not a virgin and she is bi.

• Its called Jaylor

a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office

Why do you think that she is still not over him. What do you expect her to do go hang out with him or something especially since now he is dating her former friend ?? Ofcourse its going to be awkward its almost always awkward when you talk with your ex especially if you used to love him. Believe me… you can never hate someone you once loved NEVER. She is just moving on with her life.

• Timber518

Rumors? She hooked up with Selena. Therefore she is not a virgin and she is bi.

Eh. If she’s bi, that’s fine. Not a big deal to me. The Selena thing I’m finding kinda hard to believe. Just saying.

• leLIVREinterdit

hey, no fair! I was gonna post that. still hilarious tho. ;)

• vintagelovers

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

disney_girl said:

Demi! Greys anatomy!
    is she happy or craying

Either way it’s still horrible acting!

I think if Selena and Demi ever hooked up it was prob a kiss to see if they were ever attracted to each other and then afterwards the realized they weren’t. Selma Hayek and Penelope Cruz did the same once.

• disney_girl

disney_girl said:

Demi! Greys anatomy!
    is she happy or craying

I think she’s happy because her parents were hugging her and she loved it!..Lol

a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office

What?! You replied to me but I don’t even know what the “a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office” is from. I don’t care enough about this conversation to continue it anyway. I don’t know why so many people are replying to what I said. -_-

• Titejo324

I’m gonna see Oceans tomorrow!! Really exited!

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

disney_girl said:

Demi! Greys anatomy!
    is she happy or craying

Either way it’s still horrible acting!

This. At least Miley can cry on cue.

watch it its really good

same
    its so sad omg im going to cry and ihate crying
    did you see the scane for easy A its funny isnt it

Lol! Yeah, I saw the scene. It was hysterical! XD

• Its called Jaylor

a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office

I was copy and pasting some vocab definitions for my home work. Sorry about that. :/

• hiiii

i think she’s happy cause the docters are smileing

Some girl on tyra asked about Joe and demi’s realtionship and the astrologer said they have a very active sex life ahahah

—————–
    What a fail of an astrologer.

Tbh, I’m pretty sure they do. I love me some Demi but that girl really doesn’t seem as innocent as they make her out.

Miley and Taylor went shopping yesterday, celebrating over here. I missed Maylor.
    —————
    Seriously?!? :DD Memiaylor FTW!

Demi is no longer friends with Miley and Taylor. And Miley is no longer friends with Nick. Taylor merely tolerated JB for Selena’s sake and I’m sure she’s back to DNW.

Hmmm, I think I smell something stinky. Yup, its the reek of 2008 all over again.

• GoldenGal9311

Um…Earth Day is tomorrow.

• Timber518

Lol! Since when did they make Demi out to be innocent? Out of all the Disney girls she seems the least innocent to me. XP

hahah, OU and a lot of OU commenters seem to think Demi is well…innocent. xD

• Timber518

True. But I don’t think Taylor tolerated JB at all. I think her hatred for Joe kinda overpowered it, even for Selena’s sake. =/

joe has a moment that he looks back to see if she is still there

so cute

watching buffy
    what Youtube videos are you watching

I used to watch that show all the time. Haha!

I’m watching these like fanmade videos. I guess that’s what their called? Anyway, I just watched one of Selena that legit made me cry. Haha! I’m an emotional wreck today, obviously. XP
    ____
    watch it its really good
    hahaha
    what do you think

Taylor hugged Joe at the Clive Davis party.

hahah, OU and a lot of OU commenters seem to think Demi is well…innocent. xD

wtf wit the pic OU? jajaja creeeepy

• Timber518

Taylor hugged Joe at the Clive Davis party.

Yeah, but that was like a one time thing. She hasn’t had any contact with him since that we know of. If she was only doing it for Selena’s sake why would she even bother? I mean, what does hugging him do? Everybody knows she like hates him. I don’t know, I just think that whole thing was awkward. I can’t see her actually being comfortable in the least bit around Joe after everything she said about him.

—————–
    What a fail of an astrologer.

—————–

Is not about her being innocent or not, it’s about Jemi being legit or not. In the case that they are legit it doesn’t mean that they are doing it, even if they are not innocent. Just because you may not be a virgin doesn’t mean that you will have sex with everyone.

• disney_girl

What the fudge was Nick doing at 0:37?

• AlwaystheTruth

I get so distracted with Joes’ beauty!;)

• Katie

joe has a moment that he looks back to see if she is still there

so cute

i know really cute

• vintagelovers

I went surfing a couple times, my parents have a small house in San Luis Obispo that we go to all the time and I love to go swimming and boogie boarding a lot :]
    Although I can’t surf even if my life depended on it(:

Taylor hugged Joe at the Clive Davis party.

That’s why i said she TOLERATED him.

Now the the premiere of Oceans has come and gone, I’m hoping I don’t have to see anymore of these really bad disney promos. They do not know how to read from cue cards. And the fake laughs in most of them has got to go. And there is no way in the world that demi is innocent. But then I honestly thinks it’s a stretch to think Joe is either.

he never looked back? someone said his name
    and this ‘jemi’ thing is all PR and now they’re just ‘best friends’ okay OU you can stop now we know its fake #fuckjemi and Demi looks beautiful

• disney_girl

Demi! Greys anatomy!

Demi! Greys anatomy!

lmfao

If Demi and Selena hooked up, how come only Demi is “Bi”, wouldn’t that make Selena “Bi” too. That just proves some of you are clouded, just because you favour someone doesn’t make their actions/orientations different. I personally don’t think Demi is bi, just really flirtacious. She seems like a very touchy feely person and just naturally comes onto people without realising it.

• monster

“HAHAHA! That fat penguin’s face on ass chin is hilarious! It’s like seeing their futures xD Although whatever tubby’s name is, her face on demi makes her look like some retard that hopped off the special ed buss and stole a terrible black dress”

I smell a cunt.

Joe!!!!!!! I wanna make a wave with him.

And you don’t think YOU are being delusional without any proof? All you have is your observational powers of strangers who are written about by liars and photographed by people that tell them how to pose or act or make sure to capture a “telling” scene.

Being heterosexual is the main characteristic of being human since that is the basis for our expansion. So you kind of assume that people are that . . . especially if you’re not acquainted with the person!

OMG, Demi wanted to come out with their relationship and Selena didn’t.

Seriously, these homosexual fantasies are a joke.

Laughing my ass off at all the delusional comments in this post.

Demi IS bisexual, kiddies. She and Selena had something going on. It has been rumored all over the place. The reason there are no pix is because Disney doesn’t want you to know. And Disney has the power to shut ANY rumor down.

Jemi is bullshit. Demi has issues. And is not over Selena. Truth. Open your eyes, little girls.

lol at you thinking everyone in here in a little girl.
    You don’t know shit.

Get on with your life, and stop trying to spread unless opinions of facts on the internet. I’m laughing at you.

• JaqUELINE

I think the end of the video is cute what demi says awsome!

• I’m doin me

I do think Demi and Selena had something going on between them, but I don’t think Selena is gay or bi. Demi just gives off the bi vibe, so its not really a shock with her. I don’t know what broke them up/made them fight though.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Hahaha yeah cause Disney TOTALLY wanted Miley’s pictures to leak…
    which is why they didn’t stop it.
    Disney does not have the ultimate power.
    DUMBASS.
    DUMBASS.
    DUMBASS.
    Goodbye (:

• Nixienemi

Nick has a short attention span!

• whatsernamegigi

BAMF Princess said:

Thank you ocean up!

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

People don’t bring up people’s sexualiies here because you might offend people. Stop fighting. Geez.

what happen with Demi’s voice?

StarLightSTARbright said:

Demi? Hooked up with Selena? LMAO.
    When hell freezes over.
    isecond that

Ahh! That one picture looks so awkward! I know it’s photo shopped but it looks so weird!

• whatsernamegigi

Laughing my ass off at all the delusional comments in this post.

This made the most sense. Just saying. Anyways…

iwish it happens
    icant stop looking at your icon d:

Lol! Thank you? XP
    ____
    your welcome

Is it me or does nick seems to always be checking out demi. I’m sorry but his head was looking in the directions demi was in every minute. Joe and nick are always fighting over the same girl. I think nick and Joe fought over miley and nick got her nick said first that his celebrity crush was Camille but Joe dated her until she realized he was to immature for her imagine and dump him. Then nick was in love with demi no matter what you jemi fans say he was always saying she was cute and talking about her simile but Joe ended up dating her too. Hun can I sense brother rivalry.

I want a new post.

your welcome

XD

Maybe when you show us these pictures, and prove who the f.uck Anna is.. maybe you’ll be a legit source. But now.. Just stfu.

—————-

They were posted in OU a long time ago idiot. I’m not an insider and Anna is Demi’s friend.

lmfao yeah right.

yay there is anaw post

what does DONK mean

what does DONK mean

• GoldenGal9311

I bought Eeenie Meenie on Itunes today…….lol

lmfao yeah right.

What part of my comment is joke? The part where I said that Anna is Demi’s friend or the part where I said that that picture was posted in OU, because a friend of Demi’s had uploaded onto you tube?

• superJOEman

I don’t know but I always find myself smiling whenever I hear Joe’s voice when he is speaking.. His voice is really super manly!!! I love it!!!!

Boring post!

• BAMF Princess

Thank you ocean up!

Laughing my ass off at all the delusional comments in this post.

• merissa99

I’m going to Hawaii in 10 days, I want to try surfing.

• Rebekah

Nick isn’t dating Nicole. They’re just a couple for the TV show I guess. But I know for sure he is not dating her.

• Gabby Jonas’

Jemi :DD LOL

So cute :).

But where’s Nick ?? :) anyways he’s datngg Nicole :'(

Oceanupp ROCKS !!

• Sofifreydel

I love demi’s smile in the end, she looks so in love
    Love her she’s Gorgeous

• monster

LMAO. First picture ftw.

——————

What? I know she is bi, but what are you talking about?

vintagelovers said:

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

disney_girl said:

Demi! Greys anatomy!
    is she happy or craying

Either way it’s still horrible acting!
    ___
    how do you knaw did you see the epasode no
    then you cant chage her

poo

———————

No. They actually they were hooking up for a long time. Even ZT knows it.

• Timber518

No. They actually they were hooking up for a long time. Even ZT knows it.

ZT? As in Zack Taylor? Because he’s such an accurate source?

poooop

same
    its so sad omg im going to cry and ihate crying
    did you see the scane for easy A its funny isnt it

Lol! Yeah, I saw the scene. It was hysterical! XD
    spechaly the involo part when she cut it while openin it again it was so funny

spechaly the involo part when she cut it while openin it again it was so funny

Lol! Yes! Haha! XD

• RachConfound

I’m excited to see this movie. Love Demi and Joe <3 =)

Demi! Greys anatomy!
    is she happy or craying

Lol! I hope she’s happy. Because if she’s crying those other people on the left smiling are really creepy. Haha! XP

——————

The Selena fling is the reason why people know Demi is bi.

• Timber518

The Selena fling is the reason why people know Demi is bi.

Timber518 said:

No. They actually they were hooking up for a long time. Even ZT knows it.

ZT? As in Zack Taylor? Because he’s such an accurate source?

All I’m saying is that aside from other people ZT knows they were hooking up.

Demi! Greys anatomy!

icant wait for the epasode

• disney_girl

what?

• Aryanna

Cool ! :)

• musiciseverything

I wanna try and surf. But I know I’m going to epicly fail at it so forget it.

I lovee them! 1st comment ;D

HOT DAYUMMM said:

LMAO at the bi rumors.
    You guys are hysterical… simply HYSTERICAL.
    Anyone who believes it is just unintelligent.
    I guess they want to start a lesbian list too.
    lmao, you guys are a joke.
    Thanks for the laugh though (;
    ____
    agree
    they think all of them are its stubed

HOT DAYUMMM said:

LMAO at the bi rumors.
    You guys are hysterical… simply HYSTERICAL.
    Anyone who believes it is just unintelligent.
    I guess they want to start a lesbian list too.
    lmao, you guys are a joke.
    Thanks for the laugh though (;

———————
    Do you know the difference between bi and gay?

• HOT DAYUMMM

No fucking duh.
    That’s kind of why bi and gay are two DIFFERENT words…
    because they are two DIFFERENT things.
    I was just talking about tendency toward homosexual behavior in general.

• Anonymousssssss

How do people know Demi is bi?!

—————

_____

• HOT DAYUMMM

Anonymousssssss
    Haha i know right?!
    Why are we giving her attention…
    that’s ALL that she wants.

and these
    thats it

Yeah, I miss that. =/
    iwish it happens
    icant stop looking at your icon d:

iwish it happens
    icant stop looking at your icon d:

Lol! Thank you? XP

agree
    they think all of them are its stubed
    —————

You guys don’t know 80% of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

• snowfalls

Jemi lookin’ cute.

Who is Anna?

• SunLight Princess

The face Demi makes at the end when talking about Joe is CUTE.

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Hahaha sure.
    You think putting creepy smilies, will convince people you’re an insider?
    Nah, that trick is old.
    Get over it.
    No one SENSIBLE believes a word you say.
    Stop trying to add crap to the internet,
    we already have enough.

—————–

I’m not an insider. LOL I was just quoting what Demi said in a live chat back in the summer.

• Aryanna

Sufring is so damn hard.. :(

• Aryanna

Surfing is so damn hard.. :(

• peacelovehearts

Butterfly said:
    Anybody else following Perez Hilton & Spencer Pratts Twitter War??
    Unfortunately.. LMFAO… those girls…

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Aryanna said:

Surfing is so damn hard.. :(
    tell me about it, aha.

• leLIVREinterdit

well isn’t that swell. :P
    anyways, pierce pawns every other person in this video. and martha and chelsea <3

Why is everyone butt licking shanna on her twitter? :P

Ah yeah. If you want somewhat of a surfing experience with less waves why not try skim boarding? We aren’t allowed to surf on Santa Monica beach (the beach where the Hannah Montana movie was filmed for those who dont know haha), but you’re allowed to skimboard since it’s smaller and the waves aren’t big enough as well. It’s about the same thrill.

• Julianna

Say it ain’t so.

• leLIVREinterdit

i went to surfing camp about 2 years ago. was finally able to get up on my board on the last day…for about 2 seconds. then this girl said she saw a jellyfish and even tho everyone else was still surfing i blew my last chance to go sit on the beach. smh at the old me. such a wimp.

• StarLightSTARbright

Demi? Hooked up with Selena? LMAO.
    When hell freezes over.

• disney_girl

LMAO! This fight between perez and spencer is HILARIOUS..

agree
    they think all of them are its stubed
    —————

You guys don’t know 80% of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes.
    ____
    and you do
    stop saying stuff that are not reall
    if its true it well game out (if it true)intell then stop talking

• peacelovehearts

• Timber518

That’s the scariest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

• peacelovehearts

disney_girl said:
    LMAO! This fight between perez and spencer is HILARIOUS..
    They aren’t even making any sense at this point.. They’re just typing random sh.it.. BAHAHA!

hahah, well if you got stung, there was always pee to soothe it down xD

• disney_girl

Demi Delagarza & Madison Lovato!

Lmao…wtf Ou

• leLIVREinterdit

wth is going on in that photoshopped mess???
    disturbing…

Skimboarding FTW! I actually went outside and did that on Saturday.. I like to creep on the people failing at it outside my window.. Teehee ;)\

Hahah. The Santa Monica beach here is tourist packed, so whenver we bring our skim boards a bunch of random people ask us to let them borrow our skim boards and they all claim it looks easy and BAM, they have sand burn on their ass.

• Aryanna

*butting in*
    I used to surf in Miami too. :( I miss it there a little. Surfing was fun. :)

Also OU, nice job ripping off Ohnotheydidnt with that Demi/Madison face flip.

• Sweetdisposition?

I’m more into sports on land like soccer and snowboarding…I’m obsessed with those two:D

I think joe and demi look really good together but i don’t know they just don’t seem right together as a couple

• Butterfly

peacelovehearts said:

Butterfly said:
    Anybody else following Perez Hilton & Spencer Pratts Twitter War??
    Unfortunately.. LMFAO… those girls…
    _______

It’s rather humorous.
    They’re not even really fighting
    They’re both just saying stupid things.

• Julianna

Why are Perez Hilton and Spencer fighting? :/

mer mer said:

stfu demi you probably dont surf.

She does surf.

Fml, I’m in Los Angeles and I’ve always wanted to snowboard but my mom’s too scared to let me off into the mountains with friends D: Apparently some girl was kidnapped and another boy was eaten by wolves and yeah :(

• peacelovehearts

Aryanna said:
    *butting in*
    I used to surf in Miami too. :( I miss it there a little. Surfing was fun. :)
    Yepyep (:

• Sweetdisposition?

Timber518 said:

That’s the scariest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

That looks so freaky… btw I love your icon Ninja Beiber:P

• Aryanna

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

Aryanna said:

Surfing is so damn hard.. :(
    tell me about it, aha.
    Yeah, like, at first, it’s hard to stay steady on the surfboard. :P

• Butterfly

Julianna said:

Why are Perez Hilton and Spencer fighting? :/
    ____________

I think they’re trying to see who the bigger d-bag is. =|

I dunno. I think Perez posted/said something about Heidi that Spencer didn’t like.
    Now Spencer is freaking out.

• Maralovelovelove

“to be able to work with your best friend is fun.” the face she made after that = adorable. haha i love jemi<3

and that picture of her and maddie… = CREEPY. lmao

• Aryanna

Sweetdisposition? said:

Snowboarding is awesome !!! =D I don’t get to do it a lot, so I enjoy it when I can !

• peacelovehearts

—————
    Seriously?!? :DD Memiaylor FTW!

idont really like sport

• picstoburn

That looks so freaky… btw I love your icon Ninja Beiber:P

Haha! I know. And thank you! I would say I love your icon too, but I don’t even know who it is. XP

• Sweetdisposition?

That looks so freaky… btw I love your icon Ninja Beiber:P

Oh, it’s Paul Walker…he’s in movies such as fast&furious and into the blue

Oh, it’s Paul Walker…he’s in movies such as fast&furious and into the blue

Never seen either of those unfortunately. Lol! But he has pretty eyes. XP

please join and update this site, this is of yours, no limitation in this site but please be good and respectful.
    go go go

Timber518
    hey whats up

Timber518
    hey whats up

Hey! Nothing really. Just watching Youtube videos. What about you? XD

—————–

What a fail of an astrologer.

• disney_girl

LOL! Demi really looks ugly in this pic..

• Shannah

Why is everyone butt licking shanna on her twitter? :P

===============

Whats her twitter? Im curious about why everyone hates her lol

Stfu this is a legit PR stunt no one actually gives a shit let them fail in peace

TAYLOR AND MILEY REALLY?

• Shannah

disney_girl said:

LOL! Demi really looks ugly in thi pic..

===============

Pahahah! lol for a second there i didnt see what they had done, but then i saw ;)

hey whats up

Hey! Nothing really. Just watching Youtube videos. What about you? XD
    ____
    watching buffy
    what Youtube videos are you watching

watching buffy
    what Youtube videos are you watching

I used to watch that show all the time. Haha!

• gymnastlovee95

jet skis are the shit. my aunt & uncle are rich, they live right on the bay. they have this huge ass house with jetskiis and boats. my uncle took me on the jet ski, it was so much fun! i almost fell off, lmfaooo!! but it was soooo nice, ahhh, how badly i want their housee ;/
    Joe can only be described in one word;
    HOT.<3