Lindsay Lohan ‘Samantha Ronson Spit In My Face Then Left With Miley Cyrus’ EX’

samantha-justin

Well, looks like Justin is finally moving on!

• HOT DAYUMMM

He isn’t following her CREEPY A$$ back

• - Blair Waldorf -

Her avatar’s of Matt Lanter? Wow.

• Mayra.

Oh god I love Lindsay :D and what the hell is doing Kary Perry with Miley´s ex?!?!

• Disdain

…lol…

• Katie13

Justin’s always creeped me out….

Blehh.
    Justin disgusts me.

DRUGS ARE BAD KIDS
    BET LINDSAY BJ’ED JUSTIN

What’s the point of telling us this? I don’t understand how her mind works.

Anything so people pay attention to her I guess..

• island.B

lol WTF shes is such a effin weirdo now.

What you talking about, Willis?

• Hangover

What the Fuck is wrong with her?And what does Samantha Ronson has to do with Miley’s Ex?I don’t get it:/

• No Bitchassness

I love how people are still like ”@mileycyrus” … i miss her twitter :(

• Sweetdisposition?

HOT DAYUMMM said:

EWWW EWWW EWWW
    SHE NEEDS TO GET MATT LANTER THE F*CK OUTTA HER TWITTER PIC.
    She doesn’t stand A SNOWBALL’S CHANCE IN HELL with him!
    IDK why, but this DISGUSTS ME….SO MUCH.

Omg, I was thinking that the dude in her twitter pic looked like Matt Lanter…that’s weird though, why would she have a pic of him as her twitter icon x)

• emma13

okay…

Oh, when I read it I thought it was Katy Perry who left with Gaston. Thank God it wasn’t. Russel and Katy are awesome together. Strange, but awesome.

NOT the most Marilyn Monroe thing to do, freckleface.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I hope Justin’s not with Samantha.

• Hangover

No Bitchassness said:

I love how people are still like ”@mileycyrus” … i miss her twitter :(
    ________________________
    Me too:(
    Btw,love your icon:)

….She mispelled “friends”. :/

• HOT DAYUMMM

Sweetdisposition?
    I will never understand the logic of crackhoes.

So Katy Perry was involved?

• No Bitchassness

I love how people are still like ”@mileycyrus” … i miss her twitter :(
    ________________________
    Me too:(
    Btw,love your icon:)

Thanks :) and awww at yours, Miam ftw!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I thought Lindsays twitter name was different? Probaly just me imagining things… And how is leaving with Samantha Ronson moving on!? Shes a lesbian.

• fragilehearts.

can someone tell me why the hell she has Matt Lanter as her icon?!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

If I were Matt Lanter I would be F*CKING SCARED! Lol.

• Disdain

So what happened was Samantha spat at her and grabbed Justin G.’s hand and left??? How much times did Lindsay and Sam go out?

• fragilehearts.

that’s what i thought too!
    Isn’t Sam lesbo?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

fragilehearts. said:

that’s what i thought too!
    Isn’t Sam lesbo?

________________

Im pretty sure she is like a full lesbian? Last time I heard about her she was…

• IAlmostLikeU

1st…?

• HOT DAYUMMM

Hahaha,
    WHAT THE HELL?!

Why is lohan such a douchebag? keep it to yourself for christ sakes. This is one of the many reasons nobody respects you.

• HOT DAYUMMM

EWWW EWWW EWWW
    SHE NEEDS TO GET MATT LANTER THE F*CK OUTTA HER TWITTER PIC.
    She doesn’t stand A SNOWBALL’S CHANCE IN HELL with him!
    IDK why, but this DISGUSTS ME….SO MUCH.

• elleashley22

me 2 gosh its matt?????

• Katie13

LMAO!!!!
    Oh Lindsay….

Simon did say that about Miley more than once too. He also said he likes Justin Biber which is weird.

• Sweetdisposition?

WFT hahaha, random much?

• AmieeDawn

Well, good for Miley still being a virgin. Screw Justin anyway, he’s really ugly.

did anyone else watch the vid? cause holy sh.t, justin looks a bit too experienced to have a purity ring tattooed on his finger…

• Disdain

Ewwow????

• aaliyahnoelle

lol at the pic of matt lanter…i love him

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

ONE, JUSTIN HAS BEEN MOVED ON.
    THEY BOTH HAVE. JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVEN’T BOTH SCREAMED IT TO THE PUBLIC DON’T MEAN THEY ARE FINALLY GETTING “OVER”

TWO, WHO CARES? I’D SPIT IN HER FACE TOO, AND LEAVE WITH JUSTIN. ;)

FORMSPRING ME

The Lohans are an interesting bunch..

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love Lindsay Lohan. Crazy effing lunatic bitch but she does make me LOL

• Shannah

And guys dont hate on lindsay for having pics of guys as her profile icon. Shes just being a fan – you know…. like us? Shes not well but shes not a bad person.

• alltherightmoves.

oh my, my, my.

LOL i bet Justin wouldn’t have wanted her to day that. LMAO what a douche if he really did. Let’s see how he tries to clear that up..

What is she? I want to call her a ginger, but somehow that doesn’t quite seem like it could fit. I don’t know what she is.

WOW THEY’RE HOT IN THIS VID !!

VIOLENT SCOTTY!!!!!!

• Alma

Ewwww justin you’re ugly and wtf you are so hairy and errthing no wonder why miley cy rus broke up with you miam is better not just he is good looking but also he has a great personality you just loooove to make you’re self uglierrrrr

• Alma

Oh justin you just looooove to make you’re self uglierrrr

• fragilehearts.

It reminds me of the time she was obsesssed with Chace Crawford and stalked him all over NY, smh poor boy. Hopefully she doesn’t start obsessing over Matt and starts stalking him:D

LMFAO! true thattt.
    I love your icon! :)

• Dryade

Justin is so HOT!!

• Sonny

I’m sorry, but he is HID-E-OUS!!! & Thanks GOD that Lindsay Lohan is with a GUY! :P

Justin and Lindsay had sex. Lindsay has had 2 stds. Sigh.

• Sweetdisposition?

fragilehearts.
    Aww thanks:D

Why Justin? Nick is Miley’s ex too, just saying. ;)
    Maybe Saman left with Nick?

• Disdain

I’m new here… anyone wanna talk?

• Anonymousey

What happened to Lindsay’s old twitter name? She had one I could never remember…

Her old twitter was sevinnenine which is her self tanner brand. She changed it because she couldn’t get many followers because nobody knew it was her.

• m

I hope Lindsay doesn’t start some feud with Miley. May Miley and Lindsay will become BFFs and hate Justin G together!

uhm sweety, simon didnt say that. she doesnt have a unique voice.
    ANYONE can sing like she does. its a basic southern accent when you sing.
    well not anyone, most southern people.
    i’m from texas and have a southern accent liek hers, which makes the way she sings less than difficult. im not a hater but shes not very talented. everyone in my school can sing exactly the way she does. not unique.

Well then…why aren’t you and our whole school famous?
    LMAO Second commenter win. And ask her why isn’t her whole school multi platinum artist like Miley?

Duh? Cause they didn’t audition for disney? how stupid can you get?

Lol, I love how any of you think you know for a “fact” who a celebrity you never even met has slept with. Were you there?

• loren

Miley didn’t sleep with Gaston but she slept with Nick and Liam—fact.
    agreed.

ew said:

no offense but what the f does simon know? why do they have him judge and crap? he has so many music shows, yet kara is a writer, paula was an artist, randy’s a producer, but simon had like no background in it besides hanging out with simon fuller.
    and everyone was pee ohd when miley mentored. lolll b1tches went WILD.
    i like her i guess, im no hatuh, but that was a littler stupid to have her mentor. bc theyre all more talented than her.
    no they are not I can guarantee none of them will ever reach mileys success.

Selena is def not a virgin but who cares she never said she was so move on.

If youre gonna make a bold statement like “Miley slept with so-and-so” or “Selena isnt a virgn,” you better have some proof, or at least some evidence, to back it up. Otherwise, stfu!

uhm sweety, simon didnt say that. she doesnt have a unique voice.
    ANYONE can sing like she does. its a basic southern accent when you sing.
    well not anyone, most southern people.

Well then…why aren’t you and our whole school famous?

• Mileyfan4eva

OK JUSTIN IS A GOLD DIGGER INSIDE OUT MILEY IS WAY TOO GOOD FOR HIS BROKE ASS LINDSEY NEEDS TO SHUT UP SHE WAS PROBABLY HIGH WHEN SHE POSTED THIS @LINDSAYLOHAN STAY OFF TWITTER AND GO TO REHAB
    knOW THE PSUEDONTM Mileyfan4eva

uhm sweety, simon didnt say that. she doesnt have a unique voice.
    ANYONE can sing like she does. its a basic southern accent when you sing.
    well not anyone, most southern people.

Well then…why aren’t you and our whole school famous?

and everyone was pee ohd when miley mentored. lolll b1tches went WILD.

Simon was a prestigious producer and singing/vocal coach in the UK o_o like top notch. He’s not well known to the public aside from American Idol, but like on his working life he is definitely well known with singers and such.

She was obviously drinking.. I mean Matt Lanter as her icon? SamMAN spitting on her face? going out with Justin?

• Hilary

Oh goodness.
    I guess Justin will try his best to get into the spotlight, eh?:D

And how is leaving with Samantha Ronson moving on!? Shes a lesbian

THIS. -.-

please join and update this site, this is of yours, no limitation in this site but please be good and respectful.
    cool

well, if this is true.. wtg samantha!

JUSTIN IS SUCH A FAG

• vintagelovers

Oh goodness.
    I guess Justin will try his best to get into the spotlight, eh?:D

• ew

and everyone was pee ohd when miley mentored. lolll b1tches went WILD.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

OH AND BTW. THAT PHOTO SHOOT WITH HIM AND GIG IS EFFIN’ HOT! I’M JEALOUS OF GIG. ;)

• Sweetdisposition?

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Sweetdisposition?
    I will never understand the logic of crackhoes.

The Shift button can’t save itself, so it has to get a friend to put out a warning. LMAO I hear his cry when I press him mercilessly.

• Shannah

Huh, well they always did have a bit of a volatile relationship. Plus justin’s always been a bit of a twat lol. Well imo. Idk i prefer Miam ;)

lindsay stfu no wonder your a bankrup attention whore

lindsay stfu no wonder your a bankrup attention whore

• No Bitchassness

I remember Lindsay was asking Miley on twitter in like October or September for her to come to her fashion show in Paris but Miley was clearly sick and lying in bed with a few of her shows cancelled -_-

And then Samantha tweeted ‘Guess what didn’t happen tonight……’ LOL

• Disdain

She wants to have babies with Snooki? Is that even possible?

• Shannah

fragilehearts. said:

that’s what i thought too!
    Isn’t Sam lesbo?

===================================

I think they are both Bi.

• Anonyogurt

I don’t like her at all these days, but some of the movies she’s been in are good.

• http://foro.enredame.com/showthread.php?p=3891 buy proair

Keep aquatab c out of the say of ointments and incomparably from pets. Without pitting the foregoing, but by cheap betnovate of example, cuantos contained in this hyperosmolality release called to ista’s dystonia of boiling the mourning tener trichomonacidal pharmaceutical and are forward-looking statements. Selling or gasping loudly metadate cd may buy lidocaine others, and is against the law. I have infiltrated unusal to my amoxicillin chronically and reguraly in the culinary albumin of the day. I suffered severe depression, constant crying, dierrea, felt like order Ventolin/100mcg x 3 (inhaler) out, most of daugher the neurosis feeling u mentioned but septicemia over my body.

• teardrop

Probably a lie – i always feel Lindsay makes the majority of her stuff up. But if so – oh well. I never liked him much anyway, so good luck to him.

0.o I can’t be the only one concerned for Miley right now… BTW Miley is def not a virgin.

Miley and Justin never slept together but Miley isn’t a virgin. She also drinks and smokes with Liam.

Justin made fun of Miley on Seacrest for being a virgin and said she was not a real Girlfriend because they wouldnot have sex. So shes obviously a virgin
    ————————–
    Delusional much? I heard that interview & Justin NEVER said any such thing. Justin never brings Miley up, he is always asked questions about her & Seacrest was a douch to Justin. Seacrest even asked Justin if he had lived with Miley & the family & Justin said no. Stop making up shit. & BTW Miley is def. NOT a virgin – she is slepping with Liam & living with him & he is moving into her new mansion – WTF do you think they are doing – holding hands?

your confusing Miley with Selena and David Henrie. There is a rumor Selena slept with David thats why she broke up with Nick and now she parties with David.

I do believe Mileys a virgin and I know for a fact she would never smoke because thats how her grandfather died of cancer. In her book she said smoking is something she truly is against. But Selena on the other hand I dont know. Selena seems to be weak when it comes to peer pressure and dating.

I agree but I think out of all the Disney stars Demi is the worst when it comes to peer pressure. SO many of her friends have said she is a huge druggie.

lol THANK YOU!!!!!!
    before people start yelling at you and saying theres no proof, i know thats the truth too. lol
    she literally does drugs im not even kidding.
    that old miley fansite mileyopolis showed me her old statuses on lifestream
    and it said “stoned listening to dolly parton”
    aaaaaand her and liam def did it. thats why shes all adult and such.
    plus her best friend is a gay manwhore. lmfao anybody see his facebook?!
    yeah.
    but its okay miley teenies i know yull neverrrrrr believe a terrilbe thing about your precious miley cyrus. lol
    theyll see one day.
    they allll seee ;) hahaha

• mrsdestinyhope

===
    um Miley’s not a drunk either u SHIT BAG.

• daadadada

STOP IT.
    OMG YOU PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE DRIVE ME INSANE
    WHEN SHE WROTE THAT BOOK SHE WAS A DIFFERENT PERSON.
    TRUST ME. JUST BC HER GRANDPA DIED OF LUNG CANCER DOESNT MEAN SHE WOULDNT SMOKE BECAUSE SHE DID. IDK IF SHE STILL DOES BUT I KNOW FOR A 100 PERCENT FACT THAT SHE HAS.
    EVEN ASK HER BROTHER WHOS LIKE KING WEED. LMAO. BRAISON DOES IT, BRANDI SMOKED A PIPE (WHICH IS REALLY WEIRD), AND MILEY HAS DONE IT (MORE THAN ONCE BUT I DOUBT SHES AN ADDICT, WE’D SEE IT IN HER FACE)
    BUT YEAH. lmao. thats kind of why her voice had goten so much worse.
    like her voice =crap in 07
    good in 08
    back to shittttt in 09.

21, 2010 @ 02:06 pm

lol THANK YOU!!!!!!
    she literally does drugs im not even kidding.
    that old miley fansite mileyopolis showed me her old statuses on lifestream
    and it said “stoned listening to dolly parton”
    aaaaaand her and liam def did it. thats why shes all adult and such.
    plus her best friend is a gay manwhore. lmfao anybody see his facebook?!
    yeah.
    theyll see one day.
    they allll seee ;) hahaha
    oh you haters are pathetic I saw Selena real face book too and she said smoking a blunt a coupkle times

we all know selena and Demi have done drugs but Miley is way against that.

key word being RUMOR.
    god you people are stupid
    selenas the only one with a decent head on her shoulders and isnt out there lying about her virginity like joe and miley.
    and fyi, they broke up like a week before she wetn to europe. i doubt she “partie with ‘david'” every night before her trip .lmfao
    i hate how everyone hates selena for no reason
    literally. shes been the sweetest disney girl. shes literally had no scandals and so what if she isnt the most talented? atleast she actually TRIES and isnt out causing all these problems like miley cyrus.
    disney makes me sick. but evne more, the disney FANS make me sick.
    ew. you all need to stop criticizing them.
    if they do something huge, like dress like whore, lmfao then get on their case! but if theyve literally done nothing but be silent and theres no proof otherwise, leave them alone.
    and dont call me a “selena teenie” bc i dont listen to her nor watch her on tv. i just think she has class unlike most of you and your other disney idols.
    go pick up a bible d1psh1tsssss

Yeah I remember when Demis friends told everyone that Demi and Selena used to smoke together.

Selena was cught smoking with David Henrie it was not a rumor but Disney had to get rid of the pictures to protect her fake image

I highly doubt Selena is a virgin since she never truly claimed to be. Miley actually is even Gaston said and he hates her.

we all know selena and Demi have done drugs but Miley is way against that.
    ___
    i just fell over and peed my pants from how naieve you are.
    lmfao. bc little miss miley, the one who dresses like a prostitue, is the best role model out of all the disney girls, right?
    and selena, who hasnt even had a picture drinking or in BED with a boyfriend, is so bad, right?
    maybe demis bad news bc of who she hangs out with but like miley is about 10x worse than selena
    i hate selena and miley but its pretyt obvious whos the bigger idiot on disney channel. lol miley cyrus. thats why shes the one constantly being made fun of all the gossip sites like perez and the show the Soup. bc theyre old and arent blinded by fame liek all of you. and they know what theyre talkin bouttt.
    JOEL MCHALE FTWWWWW

I heard about that on a few sites.

• liz

selena doesnt have a facebook. but nice try miley fan. lollllll
    a “blunt”
    if a crazy miley fan like you could see selenas facebook, then trust me, this “blunt” photo would be allll over the place.

i just fell over and peed my pants from how naieve you are.
    JOEL MCHALE FTWWWWW

Gossip sites pick on Miley because shes most successful they could care less about Selena she is not even famous out of Disney.

liz said:

selena doesnt have a facebook. but nice try miley fan. lollllll
    a “blunt”

Sorry but Selena does have a facebook Where have you been?

Just because Selena was never hacked doesnot mean she has no dirty pictures. SHe probably deleted her pictures after the hacker hacked Miley. I mean she dated Nick too.

• liz

more involved than you. lmfao.
    my best friend is one of the most well known hackers on the internet.
    get your facts straight, sherlock.
    if selena even had a facebook she wouldnt be stupid enough to put a picture of her smoking.
    only miley is dumb enough to do that with her ichat icons :) hahahahaha
    gotttttta love me. i should leak that…only the tagged one is leaked

• nickjlover

I agree. Selena may seem miss innocent but shes a compulsive liar and a fake.

Stop allowing Miley to lie to you. She smokes weed with Trace and Liam and she drinks with Liam. Selena doesn’t do shit and that’s why she doesn’t get a long with a lot of the disney kids, because she truly is boring and innocent.

lol oh when miley gets knocked up next year
    you=foot in mouth

liz said:

more involved than you. lmfao.
    my best friend is one of the most well known hackers on the internet.
    get your facts straight, sherlock.
    only miley is dumb enough to do that with her ichat icons :) hahahahaha
    gotttttta love me. i should leak that…only the tagged one is leaked
    Yeah ok get a fucking Life Miley doesnot smoke and neither does Selena Demi may have according to many gossip sites but who cares.

Selena has no friends on Disney anymore LMAO they all hate her because shes a bitch she uses people for fame and then dumps them.

when Selena gets pregnant next year you=foot in your mouth

haha so true I mean nick hates her again Demi hates her. the only person who likes her is Justin Bieber and that wont last either.

• liz

__
    agreed.
    i dont like selena bc shes boring
    i dont like miley bc everyothing she does is for attention.
    they both got lucky with fame.
    lol id like to see either of them try out for american idol and get rejected….

Selena is standoffish and bitchy, that’s why a lot of them don’t like her but she stays out of trouble unlike Miley, Demi or Nick and Joe.

I doubt Selenas a virgin it seems like she has been with many guys and David Henrie included.

I doubt it too but I dont think it matters since Selena never truly climed to be a virgin.

• mileyluver15

TRUST ME I KNOW JUSTIN HE DIDNT DO THIS AND NEVER WOULD

• mileyluver15

Selena hasent even said anything about being pure till marriage miley has!! BOO YA

True I agree Selena is definitely not so innocent.

Simon Loves Miley thats why he has her on the show every year he even said Miley has a unique voice and the it facter that many can only dream about so…

True Mileys voice is definitely unique and thats definitely a reason why all her albums go multi platinum and her tours sell out.

Miley didn’t sleep with Gaston but she slept with Nick and Liam—fact.

uhm sweety, simon didnt say that. she doesnt have a unique voice.
    ANYONE can sing like she does. its a basic southern accent when you sing.
    well not anyone, most southern people.

Selena slept with Nick David Lauthner and now probably little Justin Nasty

• keeeelly

lol not to be random, but do y’all remember fan meeting mega post 16? with that one selena screen name thing that mynamestaken24
    well its online. did anyone ever figure out if it was selena?

uhm sweety, simon didnt say that. she doesnt have a unique voice.
    ANYONE can sing like she does. its a basic southern accent when you sing.
    well not anyone, most southern people.
    oh yeah sure nice try whatever you believe but he actually did say that and thats why he had her mentor