Miley Cyrus LIVE FROM STUDIO FIVE

Thx Kayla!

• leLIVREinterdit

okay miley. i still like you.

• samantha

what a ugly and disgusting person…

• ilovejustinbieber.

she’s beautiful. :)

• iMystified

and these all jeweleries and nose piercing is also good for her health too (science has proved it) keep it
    ohhh….science…
    Science is crap…well,most of it anyway.

Beautiful. :)

I’m getting more excited for her album as the days pass. Can’t wait.

haha yes yes miley is NOT beautiful AT ALLLLLL. have you seen her without ALL THE CAKE FROSTING ON HER FACE?!!!! YOU GUYS ARE BLIND! DONT KNOW WHAT THE BEAUTIFUL MEANS!

I don’t think she wears more then some foundation,eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. Maybe some lip gloss and lipstick, but it’s not exaggerated amounts. Very high school. More or so I feel like the girls at my high school exaggerate. Miley looks fine with or without makeup.

• ilovejustinbieber.

actually, you are blind. get your eyes checked. ;).
    & we know what beautiful means. you don’t.

I can’t see it :(
    Could someone post a link or something?
    Pretty please.

• emma13

she is soo pretty :)

• HELLO_LOVE

Holy crap, how can one person be so gorgeous? It’s unfair!! I love her so much<3

• leLIVREinterdit

i think she have some Indian blood in her.
    just watch her jewelery and accessories, too many bracelets like Indian’s bangles, too many necklace, many rings, ear piercing, cute round face, long hair. (many similarities)
    ______________________

She’s got a little cherokee in her. I know that because her dad does. High cheekbones are signs off having indian blood and she definatley has some.

i knew the pathetic haters would come, its actually really sad! honestly grow up!

• KeepTheFaith

Yep, I’ve seen the ‘cake frosting’ she wears. It’s called makeup, most of the girls in this world wear it. With or without it, my opinion of her being beautiful isn’t gonna change. She also has a nice and caring personality, and judging by your comment…. that’s a whole lot more than I can say about you.

LOL wearing Indian bracelets doesn’t make you Indian… She’s straight up Caucasian.

This. but she is part Cherokee irl though.

i go to a huge school and i dont know anyone who likes miley. haha i never knew she had fans until i saw all the comments u guys leave on here. i dont get it. selenas better

She is so cute talking about when she was packing and then got disappointed because she couldnt come!

Aw its ok UK still loves you :)

• emma13

mileys interviews are always so entertaining to me. idk why i love what she has to say.

• BlueandPinkaaaa

:O
    Aww. The best part is in the second video, where Nick totally goes off and is jumping around and stuff at the end.

• emma13

wtf?? of course she has fans. why on earth would she be so successful if she didnt.

• emma13

i think she have some Indian blood in her.
    ______________________

_________________________
    agree

I love Miley

I love Miley
    I always do that just to check if OU will let me say it

• YourAnything

What?! Don’t cut it there, what happened to Peter Andre??? lol
    jk
    Love Miley she’s so sweet, can’t wait to see TLS, the book was amazing!

• Anonymou

I think its pathetic for you to come and search for something about miley cyrus just to say that she is ugly. Because she is beautiful and her makeup is beautiful and without she is also beautiful. Maybe she is not a model or someting but your stupid to say that she isn’t beautiful at al.

iFly…JJ said:

Starlight24 said:

I never knew that. I should have assumed though. You do have horrible taste in men ;] ESPECIALLY BUTTERFACE LAUTNER.

I knew you’d say that.
    ________

Lmao.

I knew you’d say that.
    *gasp* SLANDER!!!

KeepTheFaith said:

Which one is Dylan? He’s the one who plays Zack, right? Forgive me if I’m wrong, I’m too lazy to look it up.
    ______________

Yes. He was a little chunky when he was a kid. But he’s grown out of it.

Your Mom Was Here said:

I was watching the lion king yesterday :’) hakuna matata
    Which reminds me, Starlight did you ever see my tweet to you about how hakuna matata was a TT?

• iFail2Much

Yes, Dylan plays Zack, Cole plays Cody.

I was watching the lion king yesterday :’) hakuna matata
    __________

Haha. I watched Pocahontas yesterday.
    _____
    aww the ending breaks my heart :(

• Mercedes

I never knew that. I should have assumed though. You do have amazing taste in men ;]

lol why thank you dear, ifly’s hatin. :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

everyone still over here?

Starlight24 said:

Wow. You really ARE RIGHT! ;]

Oh honey, I already know that.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

COLE>>>>>>>>ZACK

Mercedes said:

I knew you’d say that.
    *gasp* SLANDER!!!

I NEVER SAID THAT! They changed it!

Mercedes said:

lol why thank you dear, ifly’s so right. :)

I can keep this going all night.

• Mercedes

So…is this place still ‘Jemi-Up’?

Mercedes said:

So…is this place still ‘Jemi-Up’?
    __________

More like BieberUP.

GoldenGal9311 said:

Mercedes said:

So…is this place still ‘Jemi-Up’?
    __________

More like BieberUP.
    I was just gonna say that

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

So…is this place still ‘Nemi-Up’?

When was this place ‘Nemi-Up’ ?

iFly…JJ said:
    Oh honey, I already know that.

Stop changing my words =P

• Your Mom Was Here

:| face because its unbelievable how gorgeous she is o_o and thanks haha :)

Lol, a+ use of that smiley then. :]
    Did you see Hell-O yet?
    _____
    No :'( You? :o

I knew you’d say that.
    *gasp* SLANDER!!!

I NEVER SAID THAT! They changed it!

lol i know you didn’t i was talking about ifly

• Mercedes

lol why thank you dear, ifly’s so right. :)

I can keep this going all night.

that’s what she said.

• iFail2Much

Ugh, this site is still going slow.

• Your Mom Was Here

So…is this place still ‘Nemi-Up’?

When was this place ‘Nemi-Up’ ?
    _______
    When was this place NOT ‘Nemi-Up’.. haha just kidding :) I wanted to say that

• KeepTheFaith

I actually like The Suite Life on Deck. It’s a pretty funny show. And is it just me or do any of you think Dylan KIND OF looks like Zac Efron? Sometimes when I’m watching the show I see similarities in their looks.

More like BieberUP.
    I was just gonna say that

oh. exciting.

*sarcasm*

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

So…is this place still ‘Nemi-Up’?

When was this place ‘Nemi-Up’ ?
    _______
    When was this place NOT ‘Nemi-Up’.. haha just kidding :) I wanted to say that

Hahaha hey didn’t we used to date? :)

YES! WE SEEN HER WE BEEN FOLLOWING HER SINCE SHE WAS LITTLE AND SHE HAS BEEN A BEAUTIFUL SINCE SHE WAS BORN AND NOW SHE JUST GORGEOUS. MAKEUP ONLY ENHANCES WHAT BEAUTY ALREADY HAVE STUPID. mILEY IS HOT AND BEAUTIFUL AND MOST OF ALL A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING SHE JUST ALL LOVE INSIDE AND NO ONE HAS THAT MUCH BEAUTY AS SHE DOES.

• Mercedes

I actually like The Suite Life on Deck. It’s a pretty funny show. And is it just me or do any of you think Dylan KIND OF looks like Zac Efron? Sometimes when I’m watching the show I see similarities on their looks.

Yes!! esp. in that crush cup or w/e it’s called commercial.

• mhmm .

I can’t wait until her new album… I like her much better on talk shows when she is performing. :)

• mhmm .

I love Miley’s nose piercing. looks so Indian. it just give her look like and Indian women. nose piercing is also a symbol of purity in Indian culture (i know very well because my dad is professor of Social science in an Indian school at France.)
    i think she have some Indian blood in her.

Yes! Let’s do it!

Ok. What should we say?

Hmm. I don’t know, we should say something like, president-ish.
    Haha idkk ;D

What the secret about?

Celebrity crushes and things I made you admit but it’s not what you think.

• KeepTheFaith

Just because I love Miley so much, I’m going to see The Last Song again tonight. :)

Mayra. said:

K.F.D.M.S lover
    Apr 21, 2010 @ 04:57 pm
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:

StarLight24 said:

Yes! lmao. Well since it was your idea I think you should be leader of this operation ;] lol

Woo! I’ll make OU history! Haha. Maybe they might even put me in history books! :PP
    I shall make you my first pick!

Woo! Now let’s get everyone else in on this. Who wants to be a part of the rebellion?

Lets spread the word!

Twitter?

Yes! Let’s do it!
    ____
    sorry for the interaption but
    do what

yes do what? I just got online :s

Read the earlier posts! ;)

StarLightSTARbright said:
    Hmm. I don’t know, we should say something like, president-ish.
    Haha idkk ;D

How about: OU has recently been biased about the celebs in it’s posts. Join the rebellion to stop the injustice. Nick J would ;]

• ssAnonymous

What makes people like Miley?????????
    I am lucky. I get to travel a lot. This past year I’ve been to Orlando FL, Nashville TN, San Antonio TX, Phoenix AZ, Denver Co, Cheyenne WY, Wichita KS, St Louis MO, Albuquerque NM, just to name a few, and the thing that comes across when the subject of Miley Cyrus come up is she seem like any other 17 year old. She acts like one. She talks like one, she dresses like one. She has boy friends like any other 17 year old girl, usually older ones because most 17 year old girls appear to be bored with high school guys and on and on. Most of the high school kids I talked to liked her because she seems so real. They also like her music. Most aren’t really into her TV show but a few like it. Of the teenagers I’ve met who didn’t like her; it was usually because of buying into false or exaggerated rumors or stories. Usually if they give me a chance, I take them aside and show them all the charity work she does. Even her movie premiers, album releases and such usually have a charity raising event associated with them. Heck, even her 16th birthday party at Disneyland was a charity event. She supports 8 charities full-time, and has contributed to at least 20 others in the last 4 years, not to mention all the items she has autographed or donated to help other charities raise money. I show them actual blind scientific studies of ten of thousand of teenager, done by institutions on the behavior of older teen age kids, and it always shows that her behavior is mainstream behavior for a older teenager, I even had to show a couple of then on You-tube, what a real pole dance was like. (No nudity of course). In the end, almost all of them decided that maybe they were wrong. And besides, although it may be true Miley seems to make a lot of mistakes, she does seem to learn from the ones she considers mistakes herself, and other teens seem to look at how she handle situation the they themselves find their in and get some inspiration. Oh, and those blind scientific studies, they also show that Miley has just as many older teenage and college age fans, as she does pre-teen fans. So if you are looking for a perfect role model to compare yourselves against, then don’t look at Miley, but if you are looking for someone, who is relatable, who might have done the same dumb thing you have done, who you might actually find yourselves hanging with, or even being friend with, who might like the same music, movies and doing the same things you do, who doesn’t need to dress up every time she goes out, who isn’t always trying to look better than you, or get the guy, who isn’t afraid to TP someone’s house, then Miley’s your girl.

• Lilly

Bieberlake, I really hate you right now. By posting the link to OU all you’re doing it making more of your teenie fans come on here. They gonna overtake this site like they overtaken twitter.

All is forgiven though if you tweet about your nickname Bieberlake and have your fans make it a TT. (I’m sure it won’t be hard for them cause they might everything a TT)

Got my Miley Icon and I’m ready to roll bitches :P

Let’s do this

KeepTheFaith said:
    I want to go see it again now =]

• Lilly

Celebrity crushes and things I made you admit but it’s not what you think.
    Fine I’ll join, I did started this cause anyways ;)

• disney_girl

LYK3 OMGZ!!1!! GUESS WUT!!! MIL3Y AT3 IC3CR3AM, S0, I AT3 IC3CR3AM!! I must be copying her, right? -_-
    ===

My butt hurts..

rats!!!

I gtg cut about a foot of length off my hair

See you gals tommorow!

Lilly said:
    haha, I been planning a rebellion for months ;)
    Wooooo!!!!

Lets spread the word!

Twitter?

Yes! Let’s do it!

Lilly said:
    haha, I been planning a rebellion for months ;)
    Wooooo!!!!

• Mayra.

Oh my pretty Miley!!! n.n

I didn’t say I was joining you guys, I might have my own plans :P
    Please? I’ll admit a secret if you join the rebellion ;]

GoldenGal9311 said:

How you doin’?

Getting ready to spread the word about our defiant revolution that we will be doing agasint OU ;PPP

• sAnonymous

What makes people like Miley?

I am lucky. I get to travel a lot. This passed year I’ve been to Orlando FL, Nashville TN, San Antonio TX, Phoenix AZ, Denver Co, Cheyenne WY, Wichita KS, St Louis MO, Albuquerque NM, just to name a few, and the thing that comes across when the subject of Miley Cyrus come up is she seem like any other 17 year old. She acts like one. She talks like one, she dresses like one. She has boy friends like any other 17 year old girl, usually older ones because most 17 year old girls appear to be bored with high school guys and on and on. Most of the high school kids I talked to liked her because she seem so real. They also like her music. Most aren’t really into her TV show but a few like it. Of the teenagers I’ve met who didn’t like her, it was usually because of buying into false or exaggerated rumors or stories. Usually if they give me a chance, I take them aside and show them all the charity work she does. Even her movie premiers, album releases and such usually have a charity raising event associated with them. Heck, even her 16th birthday party at Disneyland was a charity event. She supports 8 charities full-time, ans has contributed to at least 20 others in the last 4 years, not to mention all the items she has autographed or donated to help other charities raise money. I show them actual blind scientific studies of ten of thousand of teenager, done by institutions on the behavior of older teen age kids, and it always shows that her behavior is mainstream behavior for a older teenager, I even had to show a couple of then on You-tube, what a real pole dance was like. (no nudity of course). In the end, almost all of them decided that maybe they were wrong. And besides, although it may be true Miley seems to make a lot of mistakes, she does seem to learn from the ones she considers mistakes herself, and other teens seem to look at how she handle situation the they themselves find their in and get some inspiration. Oh, and those blind scientific studies, they also show that Miley has just as many older teenage and college age fans, as she does pre-teen fans. So if you are looking for a perfect role model to compare yourselves against, then don’t look at Miley, but if you are looking for someone, who is relatable, who might have done the same dumb thing you have done, who you might actually find yourselves hanging with, or even being friend with, who might like the same music, movies and doing the same things you do, who doesn’t need to dress up everytime she goes out, who isn’t always trying to look better than you, or get the guy, who isn’t afraid to TP someones house, then Miley’s your girl.

• Mayra.

K.F.D.M.S lover
    Apr 21, 2010 @ 04:57 pm
    K.F.D.M.S lover said:

Lets spread the word!

Twitter?

Yes! Let’s do it!
    ____
    sorry for the interaption but
    do what

yes do what? I just got online :s

• xoxokatie8

LOL
    Bieberlake talking about OU.

He loves us ;)

I didn’t say I was joining you guys, I might have my own plans :P
    Please? I’ll admit a secret if you join the rebellion ;]
    What the secret about?

• Roro xox

i love miley :)
    n shes gorgeous.

• iFly…JJ

But the sex was spectacularrrr.

Y’all Please sign this petition to SHUT DOWN puppy mills.

thankk you :)

We CAN make a difference.

I have to go. Bye everyone :l

Goodbye user name twin and rebellion buddy =]

Don’t be so hard on yourself

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop it!

• debbyryan

shutt the fuke up.u creep SELENA is just a ant compared to miley success Selena WILL NEVER be as TALENTED as miley nice try

• aaliyahnoelle

lord this child likes 2 say “you know” alot

bye starbrighttt! :)

• Your Mom Was Here

But the sex was spectacularrrr.
    ________
    oh uh uh uh uh ouhhh

Don’t be so hard on yourself

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop it!

I hope he used a rubba, or I’mma be in trouble.

WOAH sorry to interrupt your conversation
    but are you dumb as fuck or something?
    i mean the selena fan
    are you seriously bragging with a KCA & TCA?
    first off miley won much much more
    and then the next thing those two awards are NOTHING!
    a simpel joke
    u forgot the emmy btw. and yeah. they pretty much represent who everyones favorite is. if u guys love miley so much..and theres so many of u..then why does she keep losing to selena? must suck. favorite actress two years in a row for BOTH award shows:selena. along with fave summer star. and the emmy. once miley starts winning…ill agree a little more wen u try to tell me that more ppl like miley.

no, actually im 16,creep and why don’t you get the hell off this post.you don’t like miley so in other words you on this post to start bull shit im sick of you jealous weirdos that just sits on there asses and type like there is no tomorrow. And yea im talking to you anonymous creep. especially YOU!

I LOVE YOUU MILEYY!
    YOUU ARE THE FUCKING BEST!?

• debbyryan

OH MY GOD, GET OFF THIS POST(creeper)

• Mayra.

I Love Miss Miley

• Vic_2763

Apr 22, 2010 @ 03:03 pm

yeah im pretty sure this is the only post ive ever commented on ever. i have a life. i didnt feel the need to make a name thing like u. instead of calling me a “creep” why dont u stick to the subject..you dont know me. ALL i did was back up selena in the fact that you guys think miley is so much better then her. you just cant handle the truth. the only comeback you have is calling me a “creep”. more like speaking the truth. come back at me with something that actually makes sense
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is NOT a Selena post, and I’m not a fan, but I’m happy for her successes and wish her well.

TRUTH? Miley is the most successful STAR to ever come out of the DC. With her 3rd theatric film release, she will pass a $300 million boxoffice gross. 15 Mil Albums sold. And, Hannah has made Idk how many BILLIONS $$$. She has a large and faithful fanbase.

SELENA just must be joking. selena can’t sing and she one of the most boring entertainer I have ever seen in my entired life. Selena copies everything miley does trying to be better but she will NEVER EVER be better than miley. Because miley don’t copy from anyone unlike selena . Plus miley can sing and act and has charm. Something selena lacks off.
    thats why selena beat miley in two different areas for the kids choice awards and teen choice awards AND the emmy 2 years in a row. sorry. but obviously mileys not that much better than her. if so many ppl liked miley…im pretty sure she wouldve won haha. miley NEVER beat selena for any award. and its never gonna change :)

i’m no miley fan
    but sometimes i watch interviews on here
    i always get to finish her, i don’t know why maybe because she is funny?!
    selena on the other hand is brong as fuck seriously, oh the jonas brothers are alright not that great but fine.

• deco

Miley is so beautiful

WOAH sorry to interrupt your conversation
    but are you dumb as fuck or something?
    i mean the selena fan
    are you seriously bragging with a KCA & TCA?
    first off miley won much much more
    and then the next thing those two awards are NOTHING!
    a simpel joke

—————————–

She does NOT have cherokee in her, you have NO proof, and Miley does not have high cheeck bones HER cheeks are fat and low, if she lost the fat from her face you would see that she has a low facial structure.

keep telling urself that. in denial much.?

• Mileyyy_

I LOVE MILEY <3 . Try and delete that OU, haha wow wtf….

i love you miley !!! keep up the gook work ! your getting better and better

cant wait for her new album!

• SelenaGomez

HEY GUYS I HATE MILEY CYRUS, I AM THE ONE WHO CONTROLS OCEANUP AND THAT’S WHY I EARASE ALL OF THE “I LOVE MILEY” COMMENTS, AND I’M THE ONE WHO COMMENTS THE HATE COMMENTS, AND I’M REALLY UGLY. I’M A STUPID HOE WHO CAN’T SING, I’M REALLY JEALOUS OF MILEY.

p.s this isn’t really Selena Gomez, bahaha =]

• Hilary

Miley Cyrus <3 I love you so fucking much its not even funny.

• seebee

No miley i don’t know

• debbyryan

what are you talking about denial.it looks like your denial.anonymous CREEP

• iFly…JJ

Oh honey, I already know that.

Stop changing my words =P

boy, the way you blowin’ up my phone
    won’t make me leave no faster.
    Put my coat on faster,
    leave my girls no faster.
    I shoulda left my phone at home,
    ’cause this is a disaster!
    Callin’ like a collector –
    sorry, I cannot answer!

Mercedes said:

More like BieberUP.
    I was just gonna say that

oh. exciting.

*sarcasm*
    Isn’t a mom supposed to love her fetus?

you know. you know. you know.

• iFail2Much

No :'( You? :o

Of course! Do you have real player?

• Your Mom Was Here

IMO the Sprouse twins are not twins

lol i know you didn’t i was talking about ifly

hater.

Ahha i hate the BRITISH ACCENT..

When was this place NOT ‘Nemi-Up’.. haha just kidding :) I wanted to say that

Hahaha hey didn’t we used to date? :)
    _____
    In the past :( You broke my achy breaky heart :(

Go to the Bieber swagger post. My comment about the fever was epic. lmao

• Mercedes

Isn’t a mom supposed to love her fetus?

idk..my fetus is getting a little too c.ocky right now i don’t like it. :l

Nvm. I’ll copy&Paste-

MORGANTayyy(: said:
    Haha I say Wake up in the morning feeling like J Bieber grab my glasses I’m out the door I’m gonna spread this FEVERR(: haha

The only fever that’s going to spreading up in here is the swine from ’09

• Mercedes

Isn’t a mom supposed to love her fetus?

idk my fetus is getting a little too C.OC.KY right now, i don’t like it.

No :'( You? :o

Of course! Do you have real player?
    ______
    I think sooo haha :) do you have to download the episode or something? :o

Go to the Bieber swagger post. My comment about the fever was epic. lmao
    OMG!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT JUSTIN. HE RULE, HE LIVING OUT HIS DREAMS WHILE YOU’RE PROBABLY A GUY WITH ANCE THAT CAN’T GET A DATE SITTING BEHIND HIS COMPUTER ;)

points if you can figure out which comment I copyed off

• KeepTheFaith

Yes!! esp. in that crush cup or w/e it’s called commercial.

I’m glad you agree! I told a friend about this yesterday and she thought I was crazy. He’s starting to look so much like Zac, it’s weird.

• remember_me

I want a British accent

I love Miley:)

kinglseyyyyyyyy

• iFail2Much

I think sooo haha :) do you have to download the episode or something? :o

Yes. I’ll send it through twitter (:

• Your Mom Was Here

I guess the Bieber post is crazy

hater.

whore.

I think sooo haha :) do you have to download the episode or something? :o

Yes. I’ll send it through twitter (:
    ________
    woohoo thanks :D!

i like
    miley

• GoldenGal9311

Are you fucking kidding me with that? Seriously Cabrera?

i think she have some Indian blood in her.

• Mercedes

going to bieber post it time to show these bitches who his mom is brb

Mercedes said:

hater.

I’m a whore.

Don’t be so hard on yourself.

i like
    miley
    ——————————————–
    I bet u do. go suck her disney cock.

I have to go. Bye everyone :l

• Mercedes

uh…i don’t see a new bieberlake post..

what are you talking about denial.it looks like your denial.anonymous CREEP
    what u said made no sense. miley fans are the creepy ones. what are u like 7? how is selena not as successful as miley? if selena isnt successful and has no fans…then how come everyone i know likes her better than miley..and like im saying for the 20th times…the majority of ppl vote for her over miley. looks like ur alone in this. just admit it. if she was BETTER…she would win. my god. get it through ur head loser.

Love Miley!!!!!!! Get all of her clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

• Mercedes

or a good thing i think he’ll look better than zac in a couple of years

BE-A-Utiful. so goddamn beautiful. <3

she said 26 times “You Know” ahahahah!

Mercedes said:

uh…i don’t see a new bieberlake post..
    Cause it’s not new here’s the link

hello strangers..

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Something tells me for some people on this site that would be very difficult XD

I know *sigh* but it’s the principal of the thing. If we could get everyone in on it for just TWO DAYS. That’s all it would take. lol

Lilly said:
    You weren’t here but one night, I trying to say that and they spam me. Other people try it and some were able to post the comment but we notice a few mins later they deleted it.

So I’ve heard. It’s time to form a rebellion against OU’s evil ways. lmao. For a day we should all post hate comments about everyone. Even people we’re fans of and the next day we should all just post nice comments about everyone even people we don’t like. We’re in charge. We’re the reason they can even have this site. Let’s show them who’s boss.
    Haha, a user rebellion :P

LMAO OU twitter just post this

JFYI the comments on our site do not reflect our own personal views of artists. Please do not take offense from them!

Creeping much OU?
    ________
    Oh Oceanup :)

Haha, a user rebellion :P

• Julianna

theres something about the sunshine baby I’m seeing you with a whole new light

——————-

That song gets stuck in my head really easily.

• StarLightSTARbright

MILEY CYRUS IS AMAZING, SHE’S SO GORGEOUS.
    I LOVE HER SO MUCH. HER HAIR LOOKS GREAT.
    I <3333333333333333333333333333333333333
    YOU
    MILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I love Miley.
    I love Miley.
    I love Miley.
    <3 <3 <3

Apr 21, 2010 @ 04:20 pm
    MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Something tells me for some people on this site that would be very difficult XD

__

eh. Count me in

• Riverrr

you are just fool, why you taking my sense as skin color or hair color…..? is she brown..? no way… i am talkning about her face shape and all the way of her accessories … they are too much just like an Indian girl.
    ________________________
    she look that one more when she do her hair like this one

Heck yeah!
    Or we can go my way… Have a Civil War on this site ;)

Hmm…..keep talking =]

• StarLightSTARbright

Stick that in your juicebox now, OU and suck it.

OO BURRNN!

• Julianna

LMAO OU twitter just post this

Creeping much OU?

————————–

ELL O ELL haha XD

my brain is meltingggggggg

• gymnastlovee95

haha lmfao @ her family making fun of her. the only thing that stops her is a volcano…haha
    if you think about it, its true. shes only canceled her shows once or twice for being sick. she seems like shes pretty strong % hard working! (:

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Love her :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I love her :D

Lilly – an awesome user rebellion ;] lmao

MitchelMussoLuv… – I’m not sure when we could do this. I think we should get everyone on this site in on it if we can. Or at least as many people as possible.

OU – stop creeping. We all know you DO pick favorite so don’t act like you don’t. That’s more hypocritical than a Ryan Seacrest interview.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

How can you stand there, and act like you’re so sorry, when you know that, no apology can fix this?

Heck yeah!
    Or we can go my way… Have a Civil War on this site ;)

Hmm…..keep talking =]

Lmaooo! Well we need a leader and some sort of icons that will represent us ;]

• disney_girl

She’s so pretty XD..ah miles love you so much!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I tried to say ‘I love her’ and I was spammed. How nice OceanUP :D

_______________________
    btw her skin is looking some brown here in video, am i WRONG? may be bcuz of her makeup
    wtf ?….. noooo wayyyyy.. go to hell

I don’t want them to be so hateful towards anyone. It’s sad really. Especially if a bunch of suit-wearing adults are running this site. That’s actually a very funny mental picture.

It’s actually a gay male, well I’m guessing he’s bi since he seems to really love Selena/Demi and the Jonas Brothers. I don’t have any hate against gays, but yeah he’s gay o_o haha Tim Ocean is his name, but he has a bunch of other people helping him with the Twitter site.

• StarLight24

ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley ilovemiley

What now OU? WHAT NOW?!?

LMAO OU twitter just post this

Creeping much OU?

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

I have a very random urge to spam I love Miley…OMG, acn you imagine if everyone started doing that? OU would be up all night trying to delete em

Hey leave my fetus alone!!! :l

• iFly…JJ

Am I like the only one in here?

damn it’s dead.

nothing’s changed.

Mercedes said:

Hey leave my fetus alone!!! :l
    _____________

Haha. He’s the one messing with us.

miiileyyyy

• Riverrr

LOVE MILEY!!!

Mercedes said:

Hey leave my fetus alone!!! :l
    Not when he’s sending his teenies to invade this site

• KeepTheFaith

Is this the post everyone is on?

I was going to count her “you know”s but I just gave up. LOL
    anyway, I love her she definitely looks great.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    Exactly! Go look on the post Jstin tweeted.
    I CANNOT tell you how many teenies are on there talking crap of us, saying rude things about us, when clearly they are doing it themself.

Rebellion against OU is starting now. It has to. If they keep hating like this then the entire site will become infested with the little tweenies. It’s go time.

Woo! Wait, what do we do?
    I want you to be in charge! Haha i’m scared.
    I want to lead the rebellion against the Bieliber. They’re ruining my site :P

Lead away =]

FELLOW KINNIE LOVER!

i loove miley but shes like “you know..” ahahha she said it like 20times..MILEY YOU ROCCK!

KeepTheFaith said:

Is this the post everyone is on?
    Yup :)

• Mercedes

Haha. He’s the one messing with us.

What he’d do?

• iFail2Much

Finally…

Not when he’s sending his teenies to invade this site

i don’t believe you lilly!
    don’t hate the beliebers they’re our friends :)

Mercedes said:

Haha. He’s the one messing with us.

What he’d do?
    _____

He tweeted and said that OU is the site where he gets the most hate comments. Now his fans are attacking OceanUP.

• Your Mom Was Here

its not slow anymore yay

• Lilly

I don’t know him so I don’t have a crush on him but I do think he’s a little attractive although I already told you that =P. So the secret is….I have a crush on….Jay Leno. lmao. No I don’t. The real secret is my actual celebrity crush is Dylan Sprouse. All of my friends tease me about it.
    —————–
    Haha, that’s actually not too bad :P

Finally…
    _______
    gorgeous icon :|

• KeepTheFaith

My favorite people are here. I love this. :)

FELLOW KINNIE LOVER!

HEY!!! :D

varsity fanclub? huh?

• Mercedes

My favorite people are here. I love this. :)

you mean me :)

• iFail2Much

gorgeous icon :|

Why the :| face? But thanks, so is yours.

Haha, that’s actually not too bad :P
    That’s the best response I’ve ever gotten from anyone =]

• Mercedes

lmfao! really? damn, then he must didn’t visit when i used to take up for him…or maybe he got defended i call him my fetus & bieberlake. ^_^

*butts in*
    uh hello, he’s the cute twin i have always said that :)

I agree with k (:

My favorite people are here, though a lot are missing. I miss ybwm :(

• iFail2Much

*butts in*
    uh hello, he’s the cute twin i have always said that :)

I agree.

Mercedes said:
    *butts in*
    uh hello, he’s the cute twin i have always said that :)

gorgeous icon :|

Why the :| face? But thanks, so is yours.
    _____
    :| face because its unbelievable how gorgeous she is o_o and thanks haha :)

you mean me :)

Yes you. You were included in that. :)

MitchelMussoLuv… said:
    Got my Miley Icon and I’m ready to roll bitches :P

Let’s do this

We’re recruiting more people via twitter. Then it’s show time. *laughs evilly*

I’m not changing icons though, I love James too much :P

____
    oh NO what the hill he needs to stop

Miley icon woot woot :)

MitchelMussoLuv… said:
    rats!!!

I gtg cut about a foot of length off my hair

See you gals tommorow!

Catch ya tomorrow =]

I’m not changing icons though, I love James too much :P

That’s fine. I’m assuming you want to know the secret now.

KeepTheFaith said:

Have fun :)

• :)

Lmfao, her face in the still. :P

I still love her.

• Lilly

That’s fine. I’m assuming you want to know the secret now.
    Yup :D

____
    sorry for the interaption but
    do what

yes do what? I just got online :s

I have no idea…

• Your Mom Was Here

some vids from the website where I get the most hate comments. lol – http://oceanup.com/2010/04/20/justin-bieber-swagger-on-radio-disney
    about 1 hour ago via web

LMAO we like you in our own special way justin

• disney_girl

Ok Im gonna change my icon!

________________

Oh no!

so now we have an army? lol

MitchelMussoLuv…
    buy

• Lilly

Just looked at the Bieberlake post, just as I expected full of Bielibers. They’re gonna take over the site :(

• iFly…JJ

It’s getting hot in hereee.

bye mitchelmussoluver!

LMAO we like you in our own special way justin
    ___________

Exactly.

• :)

about 1 hour ago via web

LMAO we like you in our own special way justin
    LMFAO Omg i’m so amused right now, he would.

Yup :D
    Please don’t say you have a crush on Bieberlake though :P

• Your Mom Was Here

Just look at the Bieberlake post, just as I expected full of Bielibers. They’re gonna take over the site :(
    ____________
    BieberUP whoaaaaaaaa

Your Mom Was Here said:
    so now we have an army? lol

Yes lol

Your Mom Was Here said:

about 1 hour ago via web

LMAO we like you in our own special way justin
    ___
    hahaha
    good so he will be hanpull and stop thinking that he is the best that ever happend

StarLightSTARbright said:
    Hmm. I don’t know, we should say something like, president-ish.
    Haha idkk ;D

OOoo yes! You put it first! :P

• iFly…JJ

I found it kinda funna that Biebz posted that link, but now this site will get even shittier, some of his fans are wack.

I LOVE MILEY!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

mileyy! too lazy to watchh.

• Mayra.

yes do what? I just got online :s

Read the earlier posts! ;)

i know but I´m lazy n.n ok I´m gonna read them

• xoxokatie8

when the waves are flooding the shore, and i can’t find my way home anymoreeeee

• elliesaur

Your Mom Was Here said:

____________
    BieberUP whoaaaaaaaa
    ______________
    Well, most of them will only stay in posts about Biebz and worship him there and curse off non-Beliebers. :/ Let them.
    If they start hating on JoBro posts though… >:|

• SellyismygirlCrush

Wait….so people aren’t just saying that? OU has really been deleting I love Miley comments? That’s sad. I’m a fan of Miley and Selena. I don’t support hatred at all but I hate censorship. Let people say what they want. If they want to look like bitter, hateful jerks then let them. If people want to say I love Miley then let them do that too. SMH
    Yup…. They also write those smart ass descriptions & i have yet to see them say something bad about Selena.. SMH

well you would smh

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OMG JUST FOUND THE LOVER OF MY LIFE!!!!
    ON OMEGLE !!! :D
    Stranger: yea…
    You: hahaha thanks for agreeingt
    You: *agreeing
    Stranger: didnt you hear about all tht flooding in craston it made national news
    Stranger: cranston?
    You: no, who watches news?. well no one in florida watches news…
    Stranger: yea nobody up here does ethier
    You: haha
    You: this is the longest I have every talked on Omegle
    Stranger: same here
    You: it’s usually some guy trying to get my number and stuff
    Stranger: yea im not like tht
    You: yeah good, I ran into 2 sexual offenders
    Stranger: cause ik even if i do get youre # i live on the opposite part of the country
    Stranger: lol
    You: I asked one if he was and he said no, but omegle tells you they r sexual offenders before u tlk to them hahaha
    Stranger: yea
    Stranger: ive seen those
    You: yep
    Stranger: so what youre school like
    You: umm its kinda like 6 people got arrested today, because they were selling weed :)
    Stranger: yea tht happens all time in my school to
    Stranger: but we dont get arrested
    Stranger: were smart about it :^)
    Stranger: how many kids u got in your school
    You: hahaha
    You: i have over 4000
    Stranger: lol
    Stranger: wow
    Stranger: i only got 2000
    You: wow thats how much my middle school had!!
    Stranger: lol
    You: lol
    Stranger: we got a small building tho so it seems like a lot
    You: oh well ours is big still under construction so very tight
    Stranger: yea i could imagine
    You: yep haha
    You: what time is it where u live
    Stranger: 809
    You: same
    Stranger: yea were on the same coast it shouldnt be differnt
    You: yep
    You: hey it was nice talking to you and i bet you are a great guy in person and handsome as well, be the great guy that you are and i well see u
    Stranger: ok lol
    You: BYE!!! (XD <<<* i hope that pissed you off* )
    Stranger: lol c ya

Mayra. said:

yes do what? I just got online :s

Read the earlier posts! ;)

i know but I´m lazy n.n ok I´m gonna read them
    ___
    me too
    if your don reading them please tell me

• Mayra.

Nooooooooooooo!

hgyu miley is awesome

• K.F.D.M.S lover

she looks prety love her
    and icant wait for her album

• *Hayley*

I luv Miley she iz so prityyy. She got a buteful smilee and im hapyy she iz still goinn into movies and music i dnt want her to quit hannah montana but she has been doin it since she was 11 so i understand. I LOVE MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) GO MILEYYYY!!!!

• *Hayley*

miley is great , ppl who say they dont like her we hate her she is slu bla bla bla r her biggest fans , but i dont know what kind of problem that prevent them for idmiting
    maybe they r just a losers
    so bk to miley
    iam 19 , my freinds like 22-18-23 and we all like her not just 6-8 years old , maybe 6-8 years old who write this crap about miley

• StarLight24

This was such a cool interview! She seems so sweet.

—————–
    not just breclets, there are many thing like nose piercing, necklace etc. and her face

• Cherry

I love Miley. :)

her skin is softer than soft carpet and her heart is stronger than a stone. love her

—————–
    No offense but neither one of her parents seem to have Indian traits. just sayin

• peacelovehearts

I love Miley! <3
    ^ just thought i would contribute..

• iusedtobelovedrunk

• RAAAAAA

:O

Hahaa, that jumpx)

Miley looks gorgeous her makeup is fantastic and her hair color makes her eyes sparkle like magic. she really is gorgeous wow. she getting prettier and prettier it must be love.

• Riverrr

i think she have some Indian blood in her.
    ___________________________________
    Like this ?
    LOL, She is looking funny !!!!!!!!

selena sucks ass you anonymus freak shes boring as hell gtfo

Lmaooo! Well we need a leader and some sort of icons that will represent us ;]

Agreed. This will take lots of thought and planning. lmao

• xoxokatie8

If they start hating on JoBro posts though… >:|
    ___

There will be a bunch of litebri’s and bamf princesses :X
    Runnnnn

selena sucks ass you anonymus freak shes boring as hell gtfo

• iusedtobelovedrunk

has some commens been deleted? i clicked the link it said 201 comments. Then wen it loaded theres was only 197 comments :S

???

I love Miley
    I always do that just to check if OU will let me say it
    lol Lil. OU has been nice lately. I wonder if they’re pulling some kind of prank on us users or if they really are trying to be nice. Or maybe it’s all sarcasm.

• iFly…JJ

That Bieberlake post is wack.

selena sucks ass you anonymus freak shes boring as hell gtfo

• ARG-ima Piratian

HEY GUYS. nothings gonna changeee my worldddd

I love Miley

I’m waiting for this to be deleted.

hahah yeah thats why im wondering why she is so successful. all the fans i know of her are 6-8. r u 6-8? u guys seem a little bit older

selena sucks ass you anonymus freak shes boring as hell gtfo

Don’t be so hateful. If you’re not a fan of hers all you had to do was ask the person nicely not to bring her up in this post.

—————–
    i am talking about miley not about her parents ,….. i think her face cut is just like Indians……. and accessories too

• peacelovehearts

Dear Oceanup, you can delete as many of the “I love Miley” comments as you want. It still doesn’t make it seem like the Selena has more… Just saying…

• StarLight24

Miley’s parents gave birth to her so if they’re not Indian then she can’t be.

• leLIVREinterdit

maybe you don’t realize but you are anonymous as well. you gtfo!

• emma13

not all of mileys fans are little kids. she definitely has alot of older people as her fans too. just because your high school doesnt like her doesnt mean all of the others dont like her either.

Miley is amazing :) And extremely beautiful :)

She seems a really honest, down to earth person. That is why she is my role model :)

• Julianna

Shes just being Miley.

• YourAnything

I love Miley and I’m 18
    haha that sounded like I was in an AA meeting or something

The girls at my school say they don’t like Miley, but half of them have 7 Things, When I Look At You, and The Climb on their profiles. They also all went to see The Last Song. People are ashamed of liking something Disney. It’s a shame. I proclaim my love for her everywhere. haha.

peacelovehearts said:

Miley’s parents gave birth to her so if they’re not Indian then she can’t be.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

OU is Selena…hahahah.

Gorgeous bb.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

What OU? No sarcastic comments?
    And is that true, that they have been deleting “I love Miley” comments? It had better not be…

• SHANIQUA

GORGEOUS FLAWLESS AMAZING AS ALWAYS! MILEY IS THE QUEEN!

• StarLight24

I wasn’t talking about hair and eye color. I was talking about facial shape/features.

• ARG-ima Piratian

well THATS not nice.(no one said hi to me lmao)

I love Miley
    I always do that just to check if OU will let me say it

wtf yes they are her dad anyway is half cherokee so if you dont know what the fuck your talking about then shut the hell up

Apr 21, 2010 @ 04:07 pm

yeah i know. hahah i have those songs on my ipod too. and i saw the movie. along with everyone else in my school. but idk. u guys seem like u like HER personally. her songs and movies are good…she just happens to b in them. we dont see it and listen to her songs because its HER tho. what makes her so intersting lol?

• Cherry

WTF OU?!?! why are my comments being deleted?

Apr 21, 2010 @ 04:11 pm
    ARG-ima Piratian said:
    well THATS not nice.(no one said hi to me lmao)

___

sorry >_< hai :3 how are ya?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

JUST FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ON OMEGLE!! HAHA!!! :D

• elliesaur

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

JUST FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ON OMEGLE!! HAHA!!! :D
    _______________

You better invite me to the wedding. I was the one who told you about Omegle yesterday… :D

• girl crush mileyyyyy

and party and bullshitt.

• GoldenGal9311

Are people still in the Bieber post?

____________
    BieberUP whoaaaaaaaa
    ______________
    If they start hating on JoBro posts though… >:|
    _______
    it will get personal. hell yess

• Mayra.

GoldenGal9311 said:

________________

Oh no!

we should do something against them hehe!

• Andreiita

I love Miley but.. of 10 words 9 are: “YOU KNOW” haha

wait for it…

• iusedtobelovedrunk

STUPID FRICKEN OCEANUP!! you posted my comment 3 times!

Ilove Millllley IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY>

suck it OU

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

sorry about that guys. had to do it

Lmaooo! Well we need a leader and some sort of icons that will represent us ;]

Agreed. This will take lots of thought and planning. lmao

Haha! Yes ;) then I would be able to actually have an excuse to be on the computer when i’m suppose to be doing homework! :D

Andreiita said:

I love Miley but.. of 10 words 9 are: “YOU KNOW” haha

I was thinking about how many times she said you know, lmao!

• KeepTheFaith

Sometimes I really hate you, OU.
    My last comment was posted as anonymous because I was logged off…. again.

I love Miley.

StarLightSTARbright said:

i love mileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey cyrussssssssssssssssssssssssssss i love mileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey cyrussssssssssssssssssssssssssss

User rebellion!!! *is excited now*

• DesiGirl

I love Miley. She’s got a wonderful sense of humor. She just needs to work on her speaking skills and eliminate a few of those “you knows,” lol.

• DemiandMileyPones

One day, Miley wore army pants and flip flops , so I bought army pants and flip flops.

• sess nugget

Normally I comment anonymous, but I want in on this I Love Miley war.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

It’s not like we are being ungrateful to OU or anything. There are a ton of gossip sites out there, and we chose to patron this one. This is how they repay us. Not cool.

• sess nugget

Got my Miley icon ready as well.

• sess nugget

Got my Miley icon ready as well.

• sess nugget

Got my Miley icon ready as well.

MitchelMussoLuv… said:
    I completely agree. They should be unbiased. Now it’s come to this. SMH. It’s battle time. I’m listening to Now or Never from HSM lmao. It’s game on.

• DemiandMileyPones

She says ‘Umm…’ and ‘like’ a lot too.

Apr 21, 2010 @ 04:43 pm

___

ME!!! *goes to find Miley Icon*

haters try and find every little things and make it into a sitiation. all disney stars wear makeup. is that a problem? no. because i bet all the people talking about her wear makeup to. while your hating on her, she has millions of fans who love her. HATERS TO THE LEFT.

IFLYJJ <3

I have missed you. Never disappear for so long ever again. :)

Boobs are squishy!!

I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, MILEY

OOoo yes! You put it first! :P

I just did =P lol

xoxokatie8 said:

If they start hating on JoBro posts though… >:|
    ___

There will be a bunch of litebri’s and bamf princesses :X
    Runnnnn
    ___
    d:

• Lilly

LMAO The Bielibers only believe that Bieberlake get so much hate on here because all the users are gay guys who can’t get girls

• KeepTheFaith

We needed some life brought to this site, but not by little Bieber teenies.

Mayra. said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

________________

Oh no!

we should do something against them hehe!
    ____\
    like what

KeepTheFaith said:
    IFLYJJ <3

I have missed you. Never disappear for so long ever again. :)

MY LOVE <3:

Sorry, I was really busy these last few days, I missed you all so much! (:

GoldenGal9311 said:

Are people still in the Bieber post?
    Some of his fans are, I kinda want to post something :P

• SellyismygirlCrush

mmmm bop
    do wop a doo wop

• Your Mom Was Here

Not hating but the name Bieber reminds me of Gerber.. yep

KeepTheFaith said:

We needed some life brought to this site, but not by little Bieber teenies
    ___
    agree

• girl crush mileyyyyy

cant beleive finn slept with that girl. ew.

• disney_girl

confucius

I want fucking OU war!

Shit’s going DOWN.

KeepTheFaith said:

We needed some life brought to this site, but not by little Bieber teenies.
    I say we stage a rebellion against the Bielibers invasion and we take back this site :P

• Mayra.

lost of Miley icons, I´m happy!!! :D

• Mayra.

lost of Miley icons, I´m happy!!! :D

• elliesaur

KeepTheFaith said:

We needed some life brought to this site, but not by little Bieber teenies
    __________________
    Look on the bright side, its bringing the sane users together to mock the Beliebers…
    And that’s it. :P

• iFly…JJ

I’m at the Biebz post, we should take over it.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

okay. wtf is going on with some bieber post? i’m lost.

• xoxokatie8

Is ou going slow for anyone else? :X

• Your Mom Was Here

We needed some life brought to this site, but not by little Bieber teenies.
    ________
    let’s mark our territory haha

• xoxokatie8

Is ou going slow for anyone else? :X

OOoo yes! You put it first! :P

I just did =P lol

Haha kk I’ll retweet!

xoxokatie8 said:

Is ou going slow for anyone else? :X
    It’s going super slow for me

Is ou going slow for anyone else? :X
    _________
    yes :/ (this comment will appear in about 5 minutes..)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

JUST FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ON OMEGLE!! HAHA!!! :D
    _______________

hAHAH we are not getting married but he is awesome but thank u

*butts in*
    uh hello, he’s the cute twin i have always said that :)

I agree.

we are agreeing on something i can’t believe it. ;)

I was watching the lion king yesterday :’) hakuna matata

• GoldenGal9311

I’ve always thought Dylan was hotter than Cole. He was always my favorite from Suite Life. I liked London too though.

Starlight24 said:

I knew you’d say that.

• iFail2Much

:| face because its unbelievable how gorgeous she is o_o and thanks haha :)

Lol, a+ use of that smiley then. :]
    Did you see Hell-O yet?

Your Mom Was Here said:

I was watching the lion king yesterday :’) hakuna matata
    __________

Haha. I watched Pocahontas yesterday.

iFly…JJ said:

Starlight24 said:

I knew you’d say that.
    THIS

• iFail2Much

I knew you’d say that.

lmao.

iFly…JJ said:
    Starlight24 said:

I knew you’d say that.

Wow. You really ARE a compulsive liar ;]

xoxokatie8 said:

Is ou going slow for anyone else? :X

YES! My Norton internet security blocked a virus just a couple min. ago. But i’m stupid enough to get back on. lmao

xoxokatie8 said:

Is ou going slow for anyone else? :X
    ____
    yes its geting slaw alot latley

• StarLight24

I think all the Beliebers are crashing OU. I like Bieber’s music and I’m a fan but they take it too far.

• SellyismygirlCrush

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

cant beleive finn slept with that girl. ew.

_____

ikr? and he was so sad afterward :(

• xoxokatie8

Is ou going slow for anyone else? :X

YES! My Norton interset security blocked a virus just a couple min. ago. But i’m stupid enough to get back on. lmao
    ___

I have norton too. And OU gave me a virus before, but I still come on:) i’m such a rebel

______
    IA

I just wrote something like that on twitter

I just wrote something like that on twitter

• SellyismygirlCrush

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

cant beleive finn slept with that girl. ew.

_____

ikr? and he was so sad afterward :(

Why is ou so slow??

StarLight24 said:

Exactly! Go look on the post Jstin tweeted.

PLEASE NO GLEE SPOILERS D:

• GoldenGal9311

I’m still trying to figure out why Bieber posted that. Now his fans are all going apeshit calling OU users “jealous” and all that crap. I rarely see people on OCEANUP saying that they hate him and want him to die. And to be honest, I don’t appreciate him posting that. Just because the majority of people on here are Jonas fans, doesn’t mean that it’s where he gets the most hate comments.

• elliesaur

Thank God. I thought OceanUp was being slow only for me…
    The Beliebers are making their first attack.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    Exactly! Go look on the post Jstin tweeted.

iFly…JJ said:

Why is ou so slow??

I have no idea, but it’s irritating >.<

• Mayra.

Lilly
    Apr 21, 2010 @ 05:30 pm

xoxokatie8 said:

Is ou going slow for anyone else? :X
    It’s going super slow for me

me too!

• xoxokatie8

Bieberlake fans are fierce. I’ll give them that

xoxokatie8 said:

Is ou going slow for anyone else? :X

___

____
    knaw inaw where the virus game from if been traying to find out that for two weeks

• SellyismygirlCrush

k i know people complain about biebers and say he sounds like a girl or what not but atleats he doesnt sound this dude ahahhahaha

I’m going to see Remember Me until OU stops being slow haha
    bye everyone :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

GoldenGal9311 said:

—————–
    IA, they need to learn that not everyone gonna worship his feet like they do

• iFly…JJ

I don’t even know why I’m arguing with bieber stans.

ihave to go BEY

StarLightSTARbright said:
    Exactly! Go look on the post Jstin tweeted.

Woo! Wait, what do we do?
    I want you to be in charge! Haha i’m scared.

• DemiandMileyPones

BEP is trending. My day is ruined.

Slow ass site.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    Exactly! Go look on the post Jstin tweeted.

Woo! Wait, what do we do?
    I want you to be in charge! Haha i’m scared.

Ok. lol. First mission – we will continue to say ilovemiley everywhere on this site until OU gets the picture. Second mission – go to the Bieber post and let them know we don’t all hate him but not everyone is going to be in love with him. Someone needs to tell them. If they don’t listen which is likely we’ll just start fighting. They’re all anons any ways. NBD.

• iFly…JJ

DAMN IT WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW…

10 MINUTES LATERR.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    Exactly! Go look on the post Jstin tweeted.

Woo! Wait, what do we do?
    I want you to be in charge! Haha i’m scared.
    I want to lead the rebellion against the Bieliber. They’re ruining my site :P

• xoxokatie8

I don’t have the patients to wait for OU to load.

• xoxokatie8

yayyy. no longer slow :)

• iFly…JJ

It’s sad this is what ou is turning into. :(

• iFly…JJ

HOLY COW IT’S NOT SLOW ANYMORE!

• GoldenGal9311

The Indians need to get it together.

peacelovehearts said:

• Riverrr

_______________________

LMAO at you two

OMG R U SRS?!

I LOVE MILEY.
    I LOVE MILEY.
    I LOVE MILEY.
    I LOVE MILEY.
    Delete that OU.
    I can play that game too.

ILM

Sorry, I’m lazy. :D

Apr 21, 2010 @ 04:14 pm

___

Something tells me for some people on this site that would be very difficult XD

LMAO at you two

You should join the rebellion…..you know you want to =]

Lets spread the word!

Lets spread the word!

Twitter?

yaaa… and they r much like Indians………..

LMAO at you two

Haha! Are you in Lillypad?

• Julianna

Miley is gorgeous.

LMAO at you two

You should join the rebellion…..you know you want to =]
    haha, I been planning a rebellion for months ;)

Well it is her singing and if you like the song then you like her, whether you choose to believe it or not. People just seem to dislike her because of her mistakes, they tend to fall back on it. Like the girls at m y school say they don’t like her cause she’s a slut, but there they go and listen to her music and watch her movies. If I don’t like someone then I don’t listen or even bother with them.

How you doin’?

Heck yeah!
    Or we can go my way… Have a Civil War on this site ;)

• Riverrr

LOVE MILEY!!!

i think she have some Indian blood in her.

theres something about the sunshine baby I’m seeing you with a whole new light

• Riverrr

LOVE MILEY!!!

• nileyforever

mileyyyy :)

niley4eva

• river

LOVE MILEY <3

• Kayla

So cool… You put this vid up. Ocean up you guys rock…

Sweet OU no longer slow

she looks beautiful here, but sadly there has to be some pathetic fukaz who want 2 hate on her so be prepared! love for milez!

hahaha miley gorgeous??? dont you see her disgusting face??? her weird nose, her ewww disgusting mouth with her lip wit no form at all those teeths really really disgusting, and she talks soo ordinary, sorry i got ot vomit…. goshhh her face issss FUCKING FUGLY!!!!