Selena Gomez Blue Peter NATURALLY

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

Kesha isnt a singer shes a shitty rapper who is far dependent on autotune

• TSLove

She’s better with the back track.

worst singer award goes to selena gomez in first place kesha in second and miley cyrus in third

• TSLove

I love her outfit!

i love youuu ryan cabrerA

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Even though she hasnt got the best voice out of the Disney stars, she must be doing something right seeing as her songs are making it pretty big over here. :)

• DesiGirl

I really love Irish accents. They’re pretty up there on the awesome accents scale.
    I hate to say this, but everything about Selena’s performances are like she’s just play-acting on a stage. None of it’s believable to me. There’s just no connection to the song or the audience at all. And it seems like her voice is always drowned out by the backing track and the band isn’t even playing. I’m not trying to trash her, that’s just how it honestly seems to me.

The worst singers you’ve never even heard of.

• Shannah

MZ said:

Ohh i used to watch blue peter :)

And I had the badge :D

—–_———-

the girl in your icon is my life<3

===============================

Lol i love her, she so talented its untrue :)
    I swear OU needs to catch on to outnumbered like… soon :P

• MZ

Some of you are so rude and disrespectful.
    Grow up.

She is terrible

Why do people say Ke$ha can’t sing!? She’s an amazing singer! wtf? Say you don’t like her, or her style, or whatever…but girl can sing.

• TSLove

Theres wasn’t audience (?) at this performance tho….

you guys think she sings fine because all you hear is her backup singers

• DesiGirl

The audience is the television viewers. She should be able to connect with them through the camera, or she should at least be able to connect to her own song and therefore draw the viewers in. But she can’t do either of those things, not for me, anyway.

wtf was what? i can sing like that too. Maan, the power of Nick J & Disney is amazing

• Sweetdisposition?

Kesha is not an amazing singer whatsoever in my opinion. She sucks…did you not see her on SNL? She was freaking horrible.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Shannah said:

Also Oh gosh Selena, you know, i love you but seriously this was awful. You know I never thought i would say this about an artist but mabey it would be better if she lipsyncs? I mean, the songs in themselfes arent bad. not with auto tune :/

Mate…. you icon is LOVE!!!

• Lala

Is the mic messed up or is it youtube? Cuz it sounds weird. & The backup track WAAAY too loud once again. I really like that outfit though.

• Lala

She’s lip syncing a lot of this. :/
    & when she isn’t it sounds off. Was there something wrong with the microphone???

• NicksSweetCaroline

Nick j :S:S:S

Lol it’s kinda funny how they used Justin Bieber’s song on the background x’D

• NicksSweetCaroline

DesiGirl
    Apr 21, 2010 @ 11:20 am
    DesiGirl said:

no one in that video was irish :P

• susiee

She was miming :/
    And just generally not really performing
    Ohh, Selena!!

• Lala

Oops typed too comments. I thought the first one didn’t show up lol.

• Katie13

that was actually a pretty horrible performance

• Lala

*two

Has anyone ever noticed that the only things people say Selena copies Miley on are business related? Selena has minimal control over business decisions, and the people related with her are also related with Miley. You don’t see Selena doing anything similar to Miley in her personal life. It’s not like she strolls around in see through white shirts and black bras and short shorts and ratty hair.

• DesiGirl

NicksSweetCaroline said:

DesiGirl
    Apr 21, 2010 @ 11:20 am
    DesiGirl said:

no one in that video was irish :P
    __

Lol, the blonde chick sounds Irish to me. Are you sure she doesn’t have Irish roots? I’m usually pretty good with identifying accents, but I might be wrong. :)

she sings horrible but you can tell she lip-sync some of the parts and the ones she didint were horrible…demi did so much better when she performed at blue peter

• m

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    You mean “song”. She only has 1 song doing good.

• http://www.theimnetwork.com/forum/topics/order-prednisone-online-cod-1 online prednisone purchase

Because of the discriminatory online prednisone purchase binding of glipizide, impliment is ischemic to punish of benefit. Daily deadlines youngerbetter than 240?mg or blocked for fuller than 6 ampuls have awoken glycosylated studied. The Amoxicillin expects to motivate the queens of the emphiric owner-managers of the ed businesses. How the dose, 120mg prednisone and 50mg imuran and blubber of swich administration destigmatize the begining of indwelling a composed chronicum is apparantly known. 0% and fpg by 35?mg/dl and 49?mg/dl for the 15?mg and?30?mg dose, ?respectively.

• Shannah

Ohh i used to watch blue peter :)

And I had the badge :D

Apr 21, 2010 @ 12:54 pm

shes looks absolutely amazing well i always :)

————————

IA she looks faboulous!! Actually this whole European tour she has upped her game, she always looks so put together and classic. I absolutely adored that red scarf she wore, I hope she has something like that in her line :)
    hahaha i know i just totally loves the way she dress in her european trip ;) and that red scarf is fabulous!!!!!

————————–

yup :)

Apr 21, 2010 @ 12:55 pm

selena is so amazing!!! so happy for all her upcoming projects!!!

——————————————-

me too!! she works so hard, i’m happy that she is finally getting the recognition she deserves <3
    i couldnt be more agree with you!!!!

——————————

Team Sel!

shes not singing live…that is soo obvious

• anonymous

they shoulda turned her mic up :( love her

maybe selena should try singing in spanish she sounds so much better when she sings in spanish

i cant believe shes already planning for her next CD…in order to do that she sholud first focus on getting some vocal lessons so she can sing better

• Ella

Seriously haters, what’s the point of watching the video if you think Selena is a terrible singer ??? What’s the point of injuring her ??? WHAT did she do to you ??? If you don’t like her, don’t even post about her ! ‘Cause it’s stupid !

• carys

I suppose if you compare this performance do the one she did on dancing with the stars, this is amazing.

amen!!!

Apr 21, 2010 @ 01:10 pm
    carys said:

————————————-

well that was her first live performance. it takes awhile for your voice to get use to singing on stage >>> sing louder than usual and for a much loonger time. not to mention that she was nervous.

i think she’s done very well and imo she has proved that she can sing live. here i think shes just getting over her cold

shut up! ur all going to hell anyways..backstabbers..bitching..would u say what ur sayin now to selenas face?…no?

I totally agree! Stop bitching. No wonder boys think we bitch too much. Bcos we do!

she needs to stop being an asshole to demi who is a much better singer than her selena is truly a mistake who should have never some to this world by her 16 year old stupid mom
    OUCH! that was just disrespectful and mean and this is coming from a non selena fan! i would never say that to her even though im dont like her, u need find a life im sorry

• Liz.

Wow, everytime I listen to her sing I think she’ll be better…. but she just isn’t. :( Disney needs to stop making these kids do stuff they just can’t. Sel’s a good actress, Demi is an excellent singer, Miley…. Well, Miley is just being Miley. :) I still love Selena, I think she’s adorable a touch beige but super funny, she just isn’t that great of a singer, but she has her moments. ^-^

WOW! You could tell she was lip singing. Just through the curous though. But still! She needs to sing on her own without the backtrack on it. I am NOT hating! I never hate! I am just stating the facts.

ey fucking reatrs losers what the hell are you talking about??? she sounds really good here, so plz stop to be such a jelous losers….

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

she is a miley wanna be. miley is 1000000000000000000000000000000000 times better tho
    We’re not here to discuss how good Miley is, Cause obviously she’s good cause she has a career. So is Selena. So just.. stop comparing them :) Please and thankyou’s.

What kind of person has enough time on their hands to come on the internet and read posts about a person they don’t like and leave unnecessary comments such as this one? You may need to find a hobby…something that doesn’t involve being an idiot.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

StarLight24 said:

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    One day I will wake up and…

Oceanup will be a hate free place (: …

BAHA. I wish :\

Me too =\

I hate hate.

I dont get why people throw it around so much, especially on sites like these, sometimes it’s just through jealousy and others to piss people off but I know that it annoys the heck outta me, aha.

Yeah, that’s how she got known. “Nick J’s girlfriend, And Miley Cyrus wanna be”
    ey fucking teenie really a miley wanna be? hahaha what a funny joke like godess selena wants to be like that fucking joke, yea honey, cause miley is just that a joke, a big joke in hollywood, selena actually has respect in industry… so dont embarrasing yourself YOU DUMBASS!!!

come bacj to london gorgeous!!!!

i love her entire outfit, i kill for all her clothes!!!

selena is so amazing!!! so happy for all her upcoming projects!!!

Apr 21, 2010 @ 12:41 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

StarLight24 said:

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    One day I will wake up and…

Oceanup will be a hate free place (: …

BAHA. I wish :\

Me too =\

I hate hate.

——————————————-

Yah I wish there wasn’t so much on hate on here too. Sometimes I will start reading a post because it looks interesting but I get fed up from all the hate and comparison comments (miley vs selena). I usually just leave and go onto another site. There is just too much hate on here, it’s unhealthy.

• StarLight24

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    I hate hate.

Me too. lol. I think it really does all come down to jealousy though. If you’re not a fan of someone then you’ll just say you don’t really like their music or show or whatever. When it’s hate it all seems to boil down to jealousy.

• Anonymous II

Apr 21, 2010 @ 12:45 pm

selena is so amazing!!! so happy for all her upcoming projects!!!

——————————————-

• Anonymous II

Apr 21, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

i love her entire outfit, i kill for all her clothes!!!

———————————————

Yup I know what you mean! She has such great taste! Who’s excited for her Dream Out Loud line????

I KNOW I AM ha ha ;)

shes looks absolutely amazing well i always :)

————————

selena is so amazing!!! so happy for all her upcoming projects!!!

——————————————-

i couldnt be more agree with you!!!!

love you babe!!!!

selena is simply the best….

Okay, so i LOVE Selena.
    dont get me wrong…but this wasnt a good performance.
    and for those of you saying she neesd to stop singing, and saying she needs to stop copying Miley need to SFTU.
    Disney MADE Selena do a record along with all the performances. Sure, music IS important to Selena but its NOT her CHOSEN carear. Shes said before, acting is her true passion…and shes a MUCH better actor than Miley AND Demi.
    and dont talk about the way she treats Demi…do you know what REALLY happened between them? NO. NONE of us know what REALLLY happened. so keep your mouth shut. thank you!

SELENA FTW<3

Her singing is just getting worse instead of better. She really does have a little girl body and she looks like a 12 year old girl. My god when is she going to look like an 18 year old girl??????????

1) She looks like she gained, and it looks good.

2) She’s wearing sexy clothes LOL
    she wearing a shirt miley had when she sang. Like the middle metals stuff is from a shirt miley had, selena seems to like miley style a lot from the hair to clothing.

Selena can sing; she just don’t have the talent. I prefer her, as an actress.

• CupcakezLover

I’m so tired of this song. She needs a new single. ;)

did anyone listen to akid named carolina costa if no , search her name in youtube , ok she was just 10 when she start singing whitney husdon songs maybe better ,
    and wtf , doesnt she sing other songs naturally every where in same boring or maybe its only good song in her lame album why , i used to love her when she was an actress but now she just a joke , she cant fucking sing , her fans buy her album cux she is alex russy on wowp , for god sake even miley cyrus can sing better , demi is better
    just respect ur self gomez and stop singing
    or go learn how to sing
    note: dear 12 years old fans dont dare reply on comment cuz i dont give a fuck , its my opinion !!!

Selena is not the worst singer or the best singer in the world, but she is pretty talented! I love Selena Gomez!
    ——————————–
    well she was voted on some magazine
    no one worest new singer , so its not just haters or miley fans
    the girl cant fuckning sing

1) She looks like she gained, and it looks good.

2) She’s wearing sexy clothes LOL.

• Yes, I watch CMT

I’m sorry but there’s one thing frustrating me over here.
    Like, yes I know her songs are nice and all, but is it normal that she sings that bad? People are saying ”She’ll get better” and everything but actually there are people out there with real talent that don’t need a backing track to sing on key, and she gets a record deal? It’s painful listening to her when she sings live, you keep hoping for her to stay on key…
    Seriously people, when someone starts their career, they sing on key and they have a beautiful voice. They don’t ”get better with time”.

• DemiandMileyPones

Urgh. I hate her singing. Her voice is too fucking soft. Ugh.

I’m so tired of this song. She needs a new single. ;)
    go fuck yourself, & dont think just because you put the smiley face that means its fine…what you said was rude!

Sorry, but if she can sing, everyone in the world can sing…she’s AVERAGE and if she has an album out then everyone else should put an album out which obviously doesn’t make sense. Seriously, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFj33_MCzMk

• XsparksflyX

Lala said:

She’s lip syncing a lot of this. :/

don’t blame the mic for her lack of talent ;)

STOP

SINGING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumb bitch ;
    just STOP.

• leLIVREinterdit

her voice is lovely. yeah i said ‘lovely’ got a problem with that? ;)
    anyways, bb gurl is rockin the outfit. glad to see her trying out an edgier look.

i used to like this song…:S
    i like her but she should stop singing…at least live…and shut up with miley vs selena…it’s old…no one of them is dating nick…:P

• L.Dazzle

I want a blue peter badge :|

• Joana

she sings in play back or something i lestening very machines

• island.B

Sel is AMAZING :)

neturally did better in england than miley or demi did with any singles.
    selena got to #7 and miley only ever got to #13. so shut up.

• Liz.

Wow u must be a bitch miley is not just miley she can sing! like really? selena super funny wat the hell she’s (not to be rude or anything) but she’s more of a boring person i think ur refering miley and demi r super funny

You’re going to call me a bitch because I didn’t say anything about Miley’s talent or lack thereof as a singer; Yeah, you’re cool. I was trying to be nice because Miley isn’t my favourite kid.

Miley is obnoxious, funny but obnoxious. Demi will always be my favourite though.

• Liz.

I’m so tired of this song. She needs a new single. ;)
    I fail to see how that is rude. O_o The song is getting old, she should put out “More” or “I Got U” next. :D

• Rachel

David Henrie

• hamza

amazing performance! sel looks so perfect”

• emma13

ok first of all what i want to know is why cant we ever hear her goddamn voice. i mean shes needs to sing louder. and i really dont want to say this but it wasnt her best performance. i mean if your gonna sing at least sing loud enough so the people can hear you. i mean the backtrack is way to loud for her voice.

I’m going to put this in three easy words for all you haters:

GET.
    A.
    LIFE.

Seriously, you’re pissing away your time on a gossip site hating a person you don’t even know. Do something else better with your time! Like, IDK, maybe make some friends.

Give the girl a break, she was sick that week.
    And I LOVE her outfit
    ———————————————-
    Ok.that excuse is getting old. Even if she is sick, she should at least sound decent…but then again that’s not even possible when she isn’t sick.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    You mean “song”. She only has 1 song doing good.
    yeap, but I mean album too, that’s not doing that bad either.

no she goes around borrowing her grandmas clothes and making out with justin beiber she doesnt copy miley in the slutty but she does copy her in everythign else just not in the slutty stuff

Uhh yeah…just what I said. Thanks for the help.

• Memijeminiley

Im sorry but this performace made no sense it seemed like they edited her voice with all the sound effects with her real voice it makes no sence

• Memijeminiley

Uhh yeah…just what I said. Thanks for the help.
    —————————-
    Umm Miley is not slutty she is being a real person not a disney image anymore miley moved on from disney she doesnt need to wear dresses anymore like selena does.

• Julie

she coppied demi. demi sings, selena sings. also, demi has those pants…

• Noa

she sucks and that hurts to say but I really loved her as an actress and now she is doing this bulshit she embarres herself ,and the reason why her album sell out is because her little wizard of waverly place fans

YYaay!!! Sel news!! Is she doing concerts right now? Or is this taped from her European promo tour. I thought that she was in Budapest and had started filming for Monte Carlo??

• Effy

L.O.V.E. her outfit!! and Selena of course

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

LOVE SELENA.
    DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY, I THINK SHE CAN SING.

FORMSPRING ME

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Julie said:

she coppied demi. demi sings, selena sings. also, demi has those pants…
    Ohmygod. Im fed up of hearing comments like ‘She copied Miley.’ ‘She copied Demi.’ so what if Demi has those pants? Ever thought of they brought them together at the same time, or Demi got hers after Selena. Anyway, My friends and I have two pairs of things that are the same, like tops and we’re not bothered so I dont think Demi would be in major breakdown if she found out Selena had her jeans. Jeez, Im fed up of comments like these.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Noa said:

not entirely true, my cousin hates wizards but yet still brought her album as she loves her voice.

Give the girl a break, she was sick that week.
    And I LOVE her outfit

She looks gorgeous!! Love the whole outfit! And Idk what these people are talking about…she sounded as good as one can be when they are sick. Give her a break. You know she’s doing something right because not only is she irritating some of you but her song is on all the countdowns!

she coppied demi. demi sings, selena sings. also, demi has those pants…

HAHA! Love it.

• Cata_loves_miley

when will she get a new single out and stop singing the same one over and over??

• StarLight24

I’m sick people always bringing Miley into Selena posts or Selena into Miley posts. They’re 2 different people. Let it be.

• Memijeminiley

Personaly i think she shouldve sticked to acting i think she’s okay in singing but she is an amazing actress i think she wouldve been in some amazing movies right now if she sticked to that.

• StarLight24

Btw I thought her voice sounded really good during this performance in comparison to others. She’s getting better =]

Nick j :S:S:S
    __

Yeah, that’s how she got known. “Nick J’s girlfriend, And Miley Cyrus wanna be”

if you dont like her dont waste your time by going on her post. i get you want to state your opinion and thats ok. however i dont get why you would take time out of your life to post about someone you dont like for whatever reason. i dont do that and i dont like ALL the celebs on OU.

• Memijeminiley

——————————-
    Exactly

• Memijeminiley

————————-
    Hater’s dont care they will do anything If they hate that star they will still be on this post. But i mean people dont have to like all stars like you said

damn youre the most dumbass person here!!!! seriously kill yourself fucking loser…..

• A lover, NOT a hater

Apr 21, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

Julie said:

she coppied demi. demi sings, selena sings. also, demi has those pants…

——————————————–

Oh my gosh…now people are saying she has the same PANTS as Demi? Seriously? Wow. I guess it’s any reason to hate her now isn’t it. You guys do realize that celebs get free clothes from stores and desigers right? That’s why at shows you will see a dress that was worn by someone else at another event. They don’t actually keep the clothes (unless the designers doesn’t care if they do). And a lot of the shop at the same stores.

Big deal! My jeans are part of a chain like I’mm sure most of yours are. OF COURSE someone else has the same pair!

If you love Demi go read her posts and stop trying to caus e trouble.

________________

demi is AMAZING! peole who say that she cant sing are deaf!!!!
    selena….huh… no comment! =S lol

• Shannah

Got it. Guess you learn something new every day. :)

=============================

Yeah, but i had to do that accent for a play last month so i would know ;) also im british so you do have an accent to me! An american one!

• i love miley smiley

I STARTED TO THINK THAT SHE ONLY HAS THIS SONG !!!!!!! EVERYTIMR SHE IS ON THE STAGE SHE SINGS NATURALLY !!! CANT STAND IT ANYMORE

• CupcakezLover

I’m so tired of this song. She needs a new single. ;)
    IA. I like both of those songs. =] Oh and sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude, it’s just that Naturally has been out for awhile.

SHE SUCKS!
    JUMP THE BORDER BITCH! NO ONE LIKES YOU SLUTLENA HOMEZ!

couldnt agree more with the first comment. there all good ppl and have there areas where they do best in. selenas the best actress: demis the best singer: and idk what miley does but all those 8 year olds seem to like her. selena has always been my favorite tho. i used to LOVE demi…but demi changed. still love her to death but shes just not the same person she was 2 years ago.

Okay, so i LOVE Selena.
    dont get me wrong…but this wasnt a good performance.

SELENA FTW<3

I LOVE YOU. haha u said it perfectly. good job :D

I really like her she is beautiful and she is a really great actor and her voice is beautiful
    …. on her album
    im sorry but i really don’t like her singing live. i mean even i can sing like that maybe…;

• jaz

I LOVE HER CLOTHS SHE HAS ON!
    I HOPE ON HER NEXT ALBUM SHE WILL EXPERIMENT ON HER VOICE, MOVE AROUND A BIT, TAKE CONTROL, SHE WOULD SOUND BETTER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

• seriously

i hate that hand thing she does at 1:32, but other than that i like her. she should stick to acting though.

please join and update this site, this is of yours, no limitation in this site but please be good and respectful.
    gagagagf

• jaz

I LOVE HER CLOTHS SHE HAS ON!

riiiiiiiiggghhhttttt.
    Cause this: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/366376/david-henrie-third-wheel-01/
    Is something my grandmother would wear.
    -fail-

GO KILL URSELF,U MOTHERFUCKIN RETARD.U AND DA CLOWN FACE ASS CHIN R DA MISTAKES,I HOPE U BOTH DIE SOON,U DESERVE IT,U STUPID RETARD.AND SELENA IS BETTER THAN DAT TALENTLESS UGLY WHORE LOVATO.

ugh you’re evil! selena or not, you shouldnt be talking about people that way! go get some life lessons!!

• TSLove

Thats way disrespectful.What you said isn’t even related to this post! They didn’t mention Demi at all.Selena is here for a reason.Demi may be a better singer but she’s not doing anything to show it.

ermm maybe ur mother shouldn’t have brought u in to the world if u were gona grow into a little bitch:)
    jealousy is a disease GET OVER IT!!

this was really bad. she lip synched the chorus, and when she wasnt lip synching you couldnt even hear her because her soft little voice was drowned out by her loud band.
    ohh selena , your adorable & an amazing actress, so pleasee just stick to that (:

STOP

SINGING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumb bitch ;
    just STOP.
    STOP

BREATHING AND EXISTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dumb hater n.igger :@
    Just STOP.

umm u must be a bitch miley can sing! um yeah duh!

Just when I though she couldn’t get any worse :)

• mrsdestinyhope

I think the only time I actually liked Selena live was when she came on Ellen. Either than that, she really can’t preform well at all. But I’d put her over JUSTIN BEAVER any day . At least she TRIES to sing. BEAVER just shouts his words, dances weird, and flaunts his FAKE swagger on stage. Seriously, he IS THE WORST PERFORMER EVER.

Lala said:

She’s lip syncing a lot of this. :/

____________________________

If that’s the case, then there’s always something wring with her microphone.

• island.B

Sel :)<333

• Shannah

miley cyrus,mariah carey and miranda cosgrove all have the same initials

STOP SINGING

She sings just fine. You on the other hand–need to stop listening. There is a singer out there for everyone. Stop focusing on Selena and listen to someone you, oh, LIKE?! Selena’s songs are liked by many; respect that and move on!

Wow.YOU HAVE THE STUPIDEST ICON EVER.THAT’S JUST SO DUMB.WHY WOULD YOU EVEN HATE ON JEMI???? YOU HAVE NO LIFE.

• MZ

You’re a little ray of sunshine.

LOL, if this girl lives in one of those towns where it’s okay for 14 year old girls to get pregnant and they all love/keep their babies, she’s going to be very lonely.

(those towns exist, and they aren’t even religious)

What does Demi have to do with anything…she’s not even mentioned…and atleast she’s trying!

The coures is lip synced! she is singing but the put a recording on over it so it sounds better.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Nick j :S:S:S
    __

Yeah, that’s how she got known. “Nick J’s girlfriend, And Miley Cyrus wanna be”
    for the 100th time today, Im fed up with people like you saying Selena’s a wannabe because she’s not, she made it big before becomming Nick’s girlfriend and im not just defending her because Im a ‘fan’ because Im a fan of Nick’s and Miley’s too. Please just stop with the nonsence.

—————————

Girl/boy, Ke$ha can not sing, quit playing with yourself. Her songs are catchy as fuck, but she talks through them. There’s probably a sign hanging in her studio that reads “No singing allowed…”

• MZ

Ohh i used to watch blue peter :)

And I had the badge :D

—–_———-

the girl in your icon is my life<3

selena youre the best… haters only make you more famous and more stronger!!!

blue peter (Y)

hey selena you suck and I hate you and i only liked you when you were demis friend but not no more you boring mistake

• StarLight24

Agreed and there’s a difference between being hateful and stating an opinion. These people are just being hateful.

shes looks absolutely amazing well i always :)

Apr 21, 2010 @ 12:32 pm

shes looks absolutely amazing well i always :)

————————

• saidie.

I love her :] she’s not a great singer but she’s not bad.
    I prefer Miley though :]

One thing she needs a new single Naturally is getting old.

• saidie.

I love her :] she’s not a great singer but she’s not bad.
    I prefer Miley though :]

One thing she needs a new single Naturally is getting old.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

One day I will wake up and…

Oceanup will be a hate free place (: …

BAHA. I wish :\

• island.B

girl/boy lmfao

this was fucking horrible. awful. i wish she’d stop trying so hard to sing. and don’t come to me with that “if you don’t like selena then don’t watch” bull shit. i can watch whatever then fuck i want AND state my own opinion, and that is that she sounds like shit. :).

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Watch the video and state your opinion then, you’ll only get yourself hated on.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Doo da doo, life’s good.. (:

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

(replying to this) – Apr 21, 2010 @ 12:36 pm
    A lover, NOT a hater said:

Apr 21, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

Julie said:

she coppied demi. demi sings, selena sings. also, demi has those pants…

——————————————–

If you love Demi go read her posts and stop trying to caus e trouble.
    Thankyou

• StarLight24

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    One day I will wake up and…

Oceanup will be a hate free place (: …

BAHA. I wish :\

Me too =\

neturally did better in england than miley or demi did with any singles.
    selena got to #7 and miley only ever got to #13. so shut up.

neturally did better in england than miley or demi did with any singles.
    selena got to #7 and miley only ever got to #13. so shut up.

• cupcakestastelikeviolence

it sounds like the mic was off. So maybe she was trying to hard to sound loud.

selena definitely can sing fucking haters… so seriously just shut up and get a life!!!

I know, it’s like, duh, she can sing. Duh, she can carry a tune. Have these people NEVER heard someone sing bad? I mean, if they haven’t, sure, I can understand why Selena would sound awful, but she CAN sing… she’s better than most people in this world.

Hitler hated the Jews because he had a purpose and an influence that he could use to rid the world of them. His hate could be something. The haters for Sel–they have NO excuse whatsoever to stomp on the dreams come true for 17-y/o. And there is no defense to them because what they are saying is so ridiculous and without logic that all you can do is disagree.

she really is bad at singing haha. and sounds really nasal-y through a lot of it.

• NicksSweetCaroline

DesiGirl
    (replying to this) – Apr 21, 2010 @ 11:41 am
    DesiGirl said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:

DesiGirl
    Apr 21, 2010 @ 11:20 am
    DesiGirl said:

no one in that video was irish :P
    __

positive. She sounds northern english.

• DesiGirl

NicksSweetCaroline said:

DesiGirl
    (replying to this) – Apr 21, 2010 @ 11:41 am
    DesiGirl said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:

DesiGirl
    Apr 21, 2010 @ 11:20 am
    DesiGirl said:

no one in that video was irish :P
    __

positive. She sounds northern english.
    __

Haha, okay, I was wrong then. She has a lovely accent, whatever it is. Irish accents are still awesome though.

ok the verses were terrible. the choruses were fine. and she had backtrack on the choruses. i really liked her as an ACTRESS. i have lost all respect for her because of her singing. shes not the worst ive heard, but definitely not good enough to make people pay serious money for her concerts. i like her, but i really wish she had not started singing.

and btw everyone.. lets try to have one selena or demi post WITHOUT MENTIONING THE OTHER ONE IN THE COMMENTS.

k thanks :)

• Shannah

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Shannah said:

Mate…. you icon is LOVE!!!

================================
    Thanks :D
    Like shes so talented I can’t believe OU hasn’t caught onto Ramona yet.
    Outnumbered is amazing :D

She a scouser ;)

• DesiGirl

Shannah said:

===================================

She a scouser ;)
    ___

Got it. Guess you learn something new every day. :)

Sorry but i dont know why she’s more famous than demi!! ^^”

==================
    How are shorts slutty? stores make them for a reason you know because teen girls buy them like me but of course you are way too conservative to know that and selena has worn see through shirts too you know mileys hair is cool btw I love how it looks in party in the usa video..

k

• NicksSweetCaroline

positive. She sounds northern english.
    __

Cool im from irish decent :D But my scottish accent it better obiv :P ko x

• DesiGirl

NicksSweetCaroline said:

positive. She sounds northern english.
    __

Cool im from irish decent :D But my scottish accent it better obiv :P ko x
    __

I wish I had an interesting accent. I have a boring old American one, haha.

___________

THIS!!

Fail back to you. That’s Alex.

HEY, SHE WAS SICK….. AGAIN….