Demi Lovato CAPRICHO COVER GIRL

demi-lovato-capricho-cover-girl

Thx @teambieberBR! Translation from Lindsey. Capricho: Speaking of Camp Rock, you and Joe Jonas are dating! You’re dating your BFF! Amazing! Demi: ‘It’s really great.. Joe’s a wonderful boyfriend.’ Capricho: What do you like to do together? Demi: ‘We like to do anything. We’re happy just being together. No matter what we’re doing.’

Around the web

• nick

it kinda looks more like Marissa(one of demi’s friends) to me, but I don’t know.

• iFail2Much

I love that picture of her, it’s so pretty.

• abbey

boooooring…….

and this picture looks old..

• abbey

booooooring…………

and this picture looks old….

AII, to indo compra ja!!

• disney_girl

She looks pretty in that cover..love em also!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

kinda random, but Honor Society is on the back of the milk cartons at my school..

wasnt this picture from 2008?

OceanUp, don’t you have anything other than demi or jemi post? O.O

• iusedtobelovedrunk

what exactly is cambio?

so young

she should have stayed this way. she was naturally pretty and now she looks like a lot of other fake tanned, dyed hair celebrities. “i won’t change anything in my life? i’m staying myself tonight?” yes when you grow up you change but that doesn’t mean you have to change your hair color, skin color and wear heavy makeup when you are so naturally pretty. but hey its her life, just my opinion

• picstoburn

is this demi? i said it in the other post but nobody was really there -.-

• Brangelina

what exactly is cambio?

If I’m not mistaken, its a website where you can chat with JB and Demi and they will have behind the scenes videos. Something like that.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

She looks pretty here…

• iusedtobelovedrunk

she’s still trying to fiugre out who she is. she’s only 17 ya know.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

what exactly is cambio?

Yeah, its not only them, though. Jordin Sparks, Honor Society, Wonder Girls and others are there too. They haven’t really specified what it’s all about, but they say it’s a “new and better way of connecting with them”. IDK, we’ll have to wait and see

• iusedtobelovedrunk

what exactly is cambio?

oh ok. because the video sort of explains it, but ot that much. lol.

• so ummm

who is demi lovato?

is this demi? i said it in the other post but nobody was really there -.-
    yeah it is,i think but it looks a lot like her.

I Hate Demi Lovato.
    BRAZIL hates Demi, and I don’t Know what she doing in CAPRICHO Magazine.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

who is demi lovato?

selena gomez’s cousin. she just started acting and singing a couple of months ago.

is this demi? i said it in the other post but nobody was really there -.-
    yes i think it is. it looks like her.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

who is demi lovato?
    Ha!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I Hate Demi Lovato.
    BRAZIL hates Demi, and I don’t Know what she doing in CAPRICHO Magazine.

nice to know that land has feelings.

• jjean

Gorgeous.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Your cloak of invisibility ripped. You’ve been exposed. ;)

• WTF?

WHAT THE HELL? BRAZIL HATES DEMI??!?!
    SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    WE LOVE HER!
    SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

• so umm

She looks nothing like Selena. Something must have gone wrong with Demi Lovato?

i am from brazil and i LOVE Demi Lovato…brazil doesn’t hate demi!eu vou comprar a capricho hoje!

• so umm

L..M..F..A..O!!!

is this demi? i said it in the other post but nobody was really there -.-
    Doesn’t look like her at all. But who knows?? With makeup these stars look completely different.

• JonasxCyrus

HAH! now that ass chin is dating a gaynus brother people want to interview her!

all her interview questions are ALWAYS about selena, miley or joe. no one cares about her dumb life

Im pretty sure people care alot more demi then ashley tisdale.

for sure…i don’t remenber people in brazil talking about ashley and her bird-face

Give me a break.
    Ashley PONES Demi.

• natália f.

CARTELA DE ADESIVOS CAÇA-COLÍRIOS? peloamordedeus –’
    desculpa quem gosta da capricho, mas ela só segue modinhas e cria modinhas aqui no Brasil. Só colocaram a Demi agora na capa porque ela tá vindo pra cá, porque se não tivesse, ela não iria pra capa, dik.

• -Hibz-

Man, I found her so STUNNING back in those days.
    Don’t get me wrong, I still think she’s a very pretty girl, but I preffered her look back in those days.
    Oh well. Her face, her hair, her look, her life. Lol.

• HoneyAny_

please help me who know demi’s favourite author acrot and actress ? thanks !!

I like her better with dar hair and this hair cut than the bangs. And I love her style, girl’s always got feirce shoes! And her make up is WAY lighter than back in 2008/early 2009 when she was on tour and all that. It suits her perfectly.

demi is a liar, according to her, Jemi never existed. and demi would not be anyone without JB. everybody know !

• Your Love is my Drug

HAH! now that ass chin is dating a gaynus brother people want to interview her!

Im pretty sure people care alot more demi then ashley tisdale.

• SunLight Princess

I miss her light hair :(

• rockstar101

JonasxCyrus said:

HAH! now that ass chin is dating a gaynus brother people want to interview her!

Im pretty sure people care alot more demi then ashley tisdale.

Give me a break.
    Ashley PONES Demi.

…NOT. Demi is amazingly talented, she has so much potential especially because ‘serious’ artists like John Mayer or WTK like & support her. Ashley will never be more than a Disney kid. A forgotten Disney kid.

• rockstar101

BTW I think she looked cute back then & now she looks like a beautfiul young lady (:
    She’s growing, guys (:

• StarLightSTARbright

She looks pretty with dark make up on with her black hair.
    When she had brown hair looked pretty with more natural make up.

Correct, yes?

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Ah! I gotta buy it! She looks amaaaaazing! Can’t wait for May 27th! FINALLY SEEING HER!

Is it just me or does she look a lot like Anne Hathaway in this photo?

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

• SEMIBRAZIL

BRAZIL!!!!
    I already bought ours :)
    You are beautiful!
    s2s2s2

• Ana

Demi looks so beautiful ?

• Ana

Demi looks so beautiful*

FOTO DE UM BILHAO DE ANOS ATRÁS MANO HAHAHA’
    mas ta liinda *——-*

• picstoburn

Your Love is my Drug said:

HAH! now that ass chin is dating a gaynus brother people want to interview her!

Im pretty sure people care alot more demi then ashley tisdale.

I’m from Brazil
    and i love demi
    I ate it on the show
    and to interview her for this magazine perfect!!

• DisneyFanGirl

STUNNING! she’s pretty as always.

awesome!!!! =D

• DisneyFanGirl

haha! first again! FEELS SOMETHING.

• Jacob

tired of this litle brazilian hater…going to other post.
    the brazilians that love demi wanna come with me? ;)

\o

it’s the most popular magazine here, but not the best.. Like seriously, there’s no best, it’s all crap -_- .. Capricho sucks, and say ridiculous things. I prefer the newspaper.

why you’re not reading some newspaper right now and not a gossip teen site?

FAIL

Who said I’m Brazilian?
    I’m NOT,my friend are brazilian and she said to me.

why you’re not reading some newspaper right now and not a gossip teen site?

FAIL

_________________

I think the newsapaper is better than Capricho magazine, I don’t think it’s better than Gossip sites. ;)

• JessGomez

Jacob said:

tired of this litle brazilian hater…going to other post.
    the brazilians that love demi wanna come with me? ;)

i’m not from brazil…but i love demi and i love jb and i love brazil

can i go with you?

No, Brazil loves demi.

• Julia

BRAZIL HATES DEMI !

__________

BRAZIL HATES YOU !

good one

• tinkerbell

BRASIL MARCANDO PRESENÇA!!!
    QUANDO A CAPRICHO CHEGA?

BRAZIL LOVES DEMI said:
    ok ok estao meu q q vc ta fazendo aki?? o brasil nao odeia a Demi só q pessoinhas idotas vem aki pra falar merda!!!

Brazil doesn’t hate Demi! if we did how would you explain the fact that her show here in São Paulo was sould out on the first day???!!
    btw Capricho is a very good magazine apart from VDG

_____________

concordo :) .. menos com a parte da Capricho ser boa, acho que o problema é que ela é poser, e fica comparando muito os artistas, os filmes, acho chato isso :/
    #minhaopinião

BRAZIL LOVES DEMI said:

btw Capricho is a very good magazine apart from VDG

i know right? I could not buy

why you’re not reading some newspaper right now and not a gossip teen site?

FAIL

_________________

hypocrite! hahaha and I’m still trying to talk to you

you’re nothing but a hypocrite .. I lost my time
    bye

• BRAZIL LOVES DEMI

vou falar pros brasileiros quem quiser entender procura no Google Translator! sério meu paro! quem odeia a Demi ta fazendo oq aqui? veio perder tempo ou é só um hobby? não tem nada a ver as fãs dos JB odiarem a Demi e tem sim fãs que odeiam mas também tem fãs que gostam muito dos dois então fica de boa ai.! se tem gente que vem aqui pra dizer que o Brasil inteiro odeia a Demi, meu arranja outra coisa pra fazer por que esse país aqui só tem amor pra dar!!! o show de São Paulo esgotou no dia em que comecou a vender, pelo menos 25 mil pessoas aqui gostam dela… agora se você for ver quantas pessoas seguem ela no twitter, acho que é algo como 1.650.000, pelo menos 1/3 deve ser de brasileiros entao não fala nada… a capricho já foi melhor mas não ta ruim e quem gosta da capricho e não gosta da Demi não compra e se assina da pra quem quer e fica quetinho(a)… tem gente que gosta só respeitem e não misturem Jemi/Demi/JB/Capricho por que nada tem a ver com nada! quem me apoia brigada quem não vai a merda que o Brasil aqui ta esperando a nossa DIVA *-*

why you’re not reading some newspaper right now and not a gossip teen site?

FAIL

_________________

hypocrite! hahaha and I’m still trying to talk to you

you’re nothing but a hypocrite .. I lost my time
    bye

___________________

yeah yeah …

• LillyJonas

BRAZIL LOVES DEMI said:

concordo…pelo que eu saiba a maioria gosta dela ou os shows dela sem os jonas brother não esgotariam.
    e ainda acho imaturidade não gostar mais dela só pq ela ta namorando um deles…
    acho que alguem pensava que tinha chance com ele e ai agora tem ciumes kakakaka

beijos e tchau

• Mandy

BRAZIL LOVES DEMI said:

NOSSA ARREBENTOU GERAL
    BRAZIL LOVES DEMI, BRAZIL ROCKS!

• BIEBER TOTOOOOOOOOOOSO -qn

DEMI DIVA <3
    FODA-SE QUEM ODEIA _|_

• Blebs

Owwwn!
    I just can’t wait to buy this magazine! *–*
    BRAZIL REALLY LOVES DEMI!!
    DEMI DIVA FOREVER ?
    ps. if you are saying that Brazil hates demi, you can only be a very jealous and a liar!!
    BRAZIL?DEMILOVATO

• BrAZIL LOVES DEMI

haha verdade! imaturos pra caramba perder tempo vindo aqui pra chingar mas blz… e além disso não são só fãs mulheres, tem tmb mtos homens q gostam dela e agente só ta esperando dia 28/05 Via Funchal depois agente conversa com esses panacas! e da umas dicas sobre educacao talvez ajude!

• Blebs

And I LOVE JONAS BROTHERS and DEMI LOVATO! like so many people… so, stop to be so ridiculous!!

• BRAZIL LOVES DEMI

• mc

HEY, im brazilian and i love demi

Katie said:

Anonymousey said:

I think Capricho is a crap gossip mag, last I heard, that isn’t worthy of being called a truth-telling magazine. Nevertheless, interested to know what the BFF part says, lol.

you’re definitely not from Brazil

right? capricho is the better teen magazine from brazil…
    if you don’t know, don’t talk

BRAZIL HATES DEMI !
    speak for yourself.

anime north ROCKS

• Katie

Anonymousey said:

you’re definitely not from Brazil

right? capricho is the better teen magazine from brazil…
    if you don’t know, don’t talk

• picstoburn

—————–
    are you talking about the pic i posted?

• Alice

BRASIL LOVES DEMI LOVATO, ONLY YOU HATES HER!

Wait why is demi on the cover of this magazine?? Ohhhhh right! She’s dating joe jonas!!! Of course!!! (say that extremely sarcastically)

she went over twice in the magazine before going out with him

AGAIN:
    if you don’t know, don’t talk

• MrsEfron

The whole country hates Demi Lovato..

ok…i’m sorry i didn’t know that you’re the president…
    sorry…

hahaha stupid

funny :D

• BRAZIL LOVES DEMI

btw Capricho is a very good magazine apart from VDG

• nick

are you talking about the pic i posted?
    yep :)

Yes, everyone is criticizing me but all the Brazilian fans of Jonas hates Demi!

• picstoburn

are you talking about the pic i posted?
    yep :)
    oh haha.xD

• JennaCyrus

Yes, everyone is criticizing me but all the Brazilian fans of Jonas hates Demi!

really? and why only you are here?
    i love jb and i love demi
    and i went to jb world tour
    and now i’m going to demi concert
    so…

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

ZOMG, She is gorgeous!
    I actually like her with black hair. Guess I am the only one XD

I Hate Demi Lovato.
    BRAZIL hates Demi, and I don’t Know what she doing in CAPRICHO Magazine

i don’t where you live in brazil…because..
    tickets for her show sold well in Brazil
    and in brazil she’s going to do two concerts and not one as in other countries of south america.

so don’t speak for Brazil, speak only for you

• Katie

shit
    i’m living in buenos aires now…
    here doesn’t have capricho..
    could anyone from brazil send me this magazine?

obrigada :D

• Lilly

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

You’re not alone
    IMO black hair doesn’t suit her
    Yeah, it’s like it changes her face…I don’t know how to explain it. She looks like a different person, and to me natural is always better
    IA

• ThatAwkwardHershey

You’re not alone
    IMO black hair doesn’t suit her
    IA
    And for some reason,I always wanted her to get a tan, but now she got it, I miss her old look, lol

• JennaCyrus

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

I Hate Demi Lovato.
    BRAZIL hates Demi, and I don’t Know what she doing in CAPRICHO Magazine.

nice to know that land has feelings.
    The whole country hates her? wow…

only that person hates her hahahaha
    brasil can’t wait for her concerts

• Lilly

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

You’re not alone
    IMO black hair doesn’t suit her
    IA
    I know, I feel the same way

WTF
    liar…
    brasil loves demi
    no wonder she’s always the cover of magazine

Alyson Stoner is better looking.

what? hahahaah crazy!

The whole country hates Demi Lovato..

• Lucy

WTF
    liar…
    brasil loves demi
    no wonder she’s always the cover of magazine

i know…i don’t know where this person get that

• Anonymousey

• Fiona

she looks stunning. Where is capricho headquartered? It seems like every star has been on it.

• picstoburn

is this demi? i said it in the other post but nobody was really there -.-
    ————————
    -___- it’s on twitter but idk who’s twitter. but it looks like her D:

The whole country hates Demi Lovato..

ok…i’m sorry i didn’t know that you’re the president…
    sorry…

hahaha stupid

• Gabriela

this picture is very old .-.

Anonymousey said:

you’re definitely not from Brazil

• harrypotterbitches

gorgeous…but to the whole black hair thing she said that it used to be light then got dark then light again and she prefers dark. she said this in like a live chat or something

um, ok…….

ANIME NORTH GO IN MAY

• GossipQueen

That picture is pretty old! But she’s always beautiful so it’s still a wonderful photo!

• BAMF Princess

HAH! now that ass chin is dating a gaynus brother people want to interview her!

• Nixienemi

This is when I really liked her!

I Hate Demi Lovato.
    BRAZIL hates Demi, and I don’t Know what she doing in CAPRICHO Magazine.

BULLSHIT! BRAZIL LOVES DEMI

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I Hate Demi Lovato.
    BRAZIL hates Demi, and I don’t Know what she doing in CAPRICHO Magazine.

nice to know that land has feelings.
    The whole country hates her? wow…

I’m brazilian and i can say that we (Brazilian people) Love Demi!

• jjean

Gorgeous girl.

• aaliyahnoelle

wow these people like to use old ass pictures. how long has it been since demi looked like this?

ps. i have a 1400 essay to write ugh and its due tmrw plus a final exam 8:oo am tmrw.

at least im done school as of tmrw. YAY ITS MY LAST DAY TMRW…BOOOOYAH BABY

• Your Love is my Drug

this picture is from like. 08.

• its me.

I’m going to her concert here in Brazil :)
    Brazil clearly does not hate Demi since she’s coming for the second time.. And let’s not forget that I’m brazilian and I do like her.
    Yep, there are some stupid immature jonas fans (don’t get me wrong, I’m a proud Jb fan) that hate her because she’s dating Joseph, but imo people should just ignore them, I do hahah
    So yeah, that’s it :)
    Oh, and I might be bying that magazine.. I’m pretty excited for her concert.. Gonna be my second Demi concert (I went to the Jb’s concert and she opened for them..).
    Can’t wait until Miley Cyrus comes too, I love her.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

wohoo!! minute men!! jason dolley and nicholas braun are awesome.

• Your Love is my Drug

HAH! now that ass chin is dating a gaynus brother people want to interview her!

Im pretty sure people care alot more demi then ashley tisdale.

• Lilly

I miss when her hair was like that

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I miss when her hair was like that
    You’re not alone

• iusedtobelovedrunk

she’s so pretty in that picture.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Yes, everyone is criticizing me but all the Brazilian fans of Jonas hates Demi!
    Makes a lot of sense since she was their opening act last year, and I think a lot of people went to the concert.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

has anyone found themselves in the WTk and Demi mosaic yet?

• Lilly

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

I miss when her hair was like that
    You’re not alone
    IMO black hair doesn’t suit her

• ThatAwkwardHershey

You’re not alone
    IMO black hair doesn’t suit her

• JessGomez

Alyson Stoner is better looking.

Oh really?!
    It’s nice that you going to Demi concert..It’s good for you!

• Jacob

JessGomez said:

all brazilian sites for her

so

speak for you. ONLY

you go girl…
    didn’t know you knew so much of Brazil

• BRgirl

Yes, everyone is criticizing me but all the Brazilian fans of Jonas hates Demi!

_____________

I’m not going speak only for me, I’m going to speak for Jonas Brothers brazilian fans that hate demi because of Joe.

• JessGomez

Jacob said:

you go girl…
    didn’t know you knew so much of Brazil

LOL
    my cousin is from Brazil, so I found odd, since she told me that people loved jb, demi and miley there.

• Julia

where? all the people that came here from brasil are jb and demi fans..
    i don’t think that you get it
    the girl just told that she went to jb and now is going to demi’s concert (without jb)

• BRAZIL LOVES DEMI <3

Seriously man, stop! Who hates Demi is doing what here? He lost time or just a hobby? has nothing to do the fans hate the JB and Demi does have fans who hate but also has fans who are fond of the two is so good there! if you have people who come here to say that the whole of Brazil hates Demi, I think of another thing to do for this country here has only love to give! St. Paul’s show sold out the day began to sell at least 25 thousand people here like it … Now if you see how many people follow her on twitter, I think is something like 1.650.000, at least 1 / 3 must be Brazilians then says nothing … the quirk has been better but not bad and who likes and dislikes of whimsy Demi not sign the purchase and for who wants and is quetinho (a) … there are people who respect and like just do not mix Jemi / Demi / JB / Capricho that has nothing to do with anything! who supports me brigade who will not shit here that Brazil is waiting our DIVA *-* +1

SHUT UP. WE ALL [BRAZILIAN FANS] LOVE DEMI.
    SHE ALWAYS BE OUR DIVA. SO, YOU’RE TOTALLY JERK. :)

• Giibs

Linda da mãe. eu teenho *—-*

Demi has a loyal fanbase in Brazil & should strongly consider moving there & breaking into Brazilian tv & movies too for that matter. South America could use a hot new spanish-speaking female star & I’ll bet all her fans there would be ecstatic & grateful.

• Brazil Loves Demi2

Brazil loves demi lovato!The person who said that we hate her is a big idiot and a big lier!

BRAZIL LOVES DEMI LOVATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!