Jonas Brothers Talk REAL-LIFE LADIES

Danielle on JONAS?

impersonation

oh, the best friends crap again! god enough already.

Next!

That show is basically just their life as it goes.
    The only difference is it just has lines.

..well.

• whatsernamegigi

Danielle SHOULD have a cameo on JONAS. That’d be cute.

Demi can stay on her own show.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Whatever the show sucks anyways, only reason I watch it is too see Joe’s hotness and Kevin’s somewhat good acting.

oh god…i hope kevin don’t push danielle to be an actress

ohhh love joeee
    so hot
    nick is so cute
    and kevin well he’s kevin..

danielle aka birdface better not be on JONAS

• YourAnything

Danielle SHOULD have a cameo on JONAS. That’d be cute.

Demi can stay on her own show.
    Nah she can get off of that too

oh god…i hope kevin don’t push danielle to be an actress
    Why not? Disney will let anybody be a star!

LOL and Joe Jonas.He cant bring himself to say that Demi is his girlfriend BUT easy for him to say they are “Best Friends”.
    WHY?????
    Because he sees demi as a friend not GF material.This is about the 5/6th time asked and still insists on saying best friend NOT GF.
    That alone should tell you Jemi freaks this is
    PR/Publicity
    Not Real Life of BF/GF.

This is BS on so many level with so many lies which eventually will catch up with them and will BE disastrous for both Joe and Demi with all the backlash that will come with it.
    This fake relationship is going to do more harm than good BUt great songs will come out of it all.
    Titles of potential songs to come

“Go back to La La Land” cause all your tears
    wont make you a “Disney Star”

“Pap Pap Paparazzi where will you be next”

“Nightmares is Much Better” Part 2

“Remember March”

“Hold On I wont be Back”

“I wish it was Year 4000″

• AlwaystheTruth

lol Joe
    gotta love him <3

• CoinBears

I wonder how I’m going to take to JONAS s2 basically being a new show. Most likely I’ll like it, but I new know from stills and stuff.

Anyway, I could have liked this vid way more w/o the ending :| Best thing about CR2 is that it’s the final one. It’s called The Final Jam for a reason < == which I’m glad for :D

Joe has never been this forward to the public about his relationships. What’s different? Is it because it’s fake (he always talks about it on disney related things)? Or is it because he feels confident with her?

• Meeeeee!!!

Poor Nick is the only one without a girl.

• Nixienemi

Nick. <333

I second this!

watching this video made me realize how ugly danielle was lol

• CrazyCrunk

lmao Joe “HI this is Joe…*high pitch voice* Hi this is Demi and this is the planet premiere of wouldn’t change a thing” lmao <3

———————–

lol i love joe’s humor

poor Nick! haha I like him single though. Its good.

• disney_girl

He is always sweet when he talks about her and he agree with kev been BFF is really important aaaaw…Jemi<3

• weirdo

haha cute

• jerseygirl

LOL. I can’t focus on what any of them are saying when Joe is looking that good.

Best friends……Blah,blah, blah.

hahaha love when he did demi’s voice
    cute

• harrypotterbitches

lmao at joes impertination (spellcheck?) of demi

Brazil love JB!
    Danielle on JONAS? OMG
    Nick is so cute..

LOL…he really never does call her his GF…I wish these 2 would just cut it out already.

Nick. <333

He never said that it was like kevin and danielle.Dont interpret.He said it works cause its important to be bestfriend like kevin said. And I agree…And so what demi call him her bestfriend too.does that make a difference? They are still happy and look really cute together.Ive never been a huge fan of this couple but I dont know how you cant deny that these two are great together and look like a good pair.Wish them the best.

WHY?????
    That alone should tell you Jemi freaks this is
    PR/Publicity
    Not Real Life of BF/GF.

—————————————-
    so very true. he doesn’t deny they’re bf and gf. but the only reasoning he’s really given is that “they’re best friends”. i’m not dating my best friend joe. and we hardly ever saw you and demi hang out before as much. some best friend.

• Nixienemi

It’s fine if they give Danielle a cameo. I’m not looking for her to start working in the industry. And there is a total difference between Kevin and wife and Joe and girlfriend. One is a mature real love. The other is puppy love. Nick is extremely cute in this video.

Exactly!

Lmao at Joe wen he pretended to be demi

• Meeeeee!!!

I did mean that in total sarcasm.

• Chill A Bit

about joe not acknowledging demi as his girlfriend isn’t a bad thing.

i don’t always call mines my boyfriend or girlfriend all the time.

as long as i know who i am dating. and people know i am dating someone than that is all that matters.

doesn’t matter how i mention. you know who/what that is peron.

• deco

For Miley also Best Friends = boyfriend

• Anon

Does anyone else think Danielle looks a lot like Haylie Duff or is that just me..?

• Anon

• harrypotterbitches

Anon said:

i’ve always thought that :)

Danielle does look like Haylie Duff

i love jemi!!!!!!!!i wish them the best!

i’ve always thought that :)

me too haha

• superJOEman

Joe’s humor still doesn’t change.. You really have to love that boi!

FOURTH !! honestly nick has always been my favorite because he is the one with real talent …….but by the way isn’t he back with miley ? you know after the song “before the storm” ? and isn’t the song “goodbye” about him ? someone give me the right answer because i can’t believe anything anymore …

• Downward Dog

I would love to see Danielle on JONAS!

Joe impersonating Demi is not adorable at all.

• Your Love is my Drug

Titles of potential songs to come

“Go back to La La Land” cause all your tears
    wont make you a “Disney Star”

“Pap Pap Paparazzi where will you be next”

“Nightmares is Much Better” Part 2

“Remember March”

“Hold On I wont be Back”

“I wish it was Year 4000″

I officialy deem this the dumbest comment on OU.

i love joe, he can do better than demi.
    he could actually get a WOMAN. *sigh*
    oh well.
    and nick is single, GOOD. he needs to just relax right now.
    he doesn’t need a girl at the moment and neither does joe.

but i love kevin and dani together :)

WHY?????
    That alone should tell you Jemi freaks this is
    PR/Publicity
    Not Real Life of BF/GF.

Titles of potential songs to come

“Go back to La La Land” cause all your tears
    wont make you a “Disney Star”

“Pap Pap Paparazzi where will you be next”

“Nightmares is Much Better” Part 2

“Remember March”

“Hold On I wont be Back”

“I wish it was Year 4000″

you should care more about your own life…

• Nixienemi

Poor Nick is the only one without a girl.
    Which is why he is the smart one!

So true to the second comment!

• m

they’ll let anyone be on these shows

• Nixienemi

i love joe, he can do better than demi.
    he could actually get a WOMAN. *sigh*
    oh well.
    and nick is single, GOOD. he needs to just relax right now.
    he doesn’t need a girl at the moment and neither does joe.

but i love kevin and dani together :)

I wanna relax Nick…just sayin’!

all in good time my friend, ALL in good time ;)

• w

Woohooo! Moar JB and DemDem news!

-_- they’ve become such a package deal.

• thunderthighs

Nixienemi said:

Poor Nick is the only one without a girl.
    Which is why he is the smart one!

So true to the second comment!
    THIRD!!!

• Nixienemi

all in good time my friend, ALL in good time ;)

Yeah, hopefully!

• cupcakestastelikeviolence

DANIELLA ON JONAS?! Hells yeah I’m in.

• all for me

i want to stick Joe in a vat of chocolate and lick it alll off him is that ok!!!becuz that is all i want to do!!

Poor nick has nothing to say aboutany girl in his life…..GOOD!

• all for me

i wanna dip Joe in a vat of milk chocolate and lick it alll off of him!!!

• SunLight Princess

LOL at Joe’s “Demi’s voice”.
    He is so freaken adorable.

• Meeeeee!!!

AGREEEEED

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Joe’s Demi voice

Poor Nick is the only one without a girl.
    Which is why he is the smart one!

• alltherightmoves.

all for me said:

i wanna dip Joe in a vat of milk chocolate and lick it alll off of him!!!
    ____________________________________________

i am now disturbed.

• brianaheart19

For know I’m believing Jemi is real they happen to break up 1 month after the movie comes out, I’ll probably think it’s for publicity. But for now I support them, besides it’s their life.

IN other obvious news, Kevin and Danielle are so cute.

• Hello

Whats so intresting on the floor both Kevin and Nick keep looking down there

• Brangelina

awesome

• Lucy

1rst! I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

• Lucy

1rst! I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

• disney_girl

Here we go go go again…..

love the jb! for shooo

• JB rocks my socks

MMM Jonas hahah Love them
    I will go watch the vid now

• disney_girl

• all for me

i wanna dip Joe in a vat of milk chocolate and lick it alll off of him!!!

• peacelovehearts

Danielle on JONAS?
    Sure why not, seems like everyone else in the world has made some sort of appearance on it lately..

• jjean

Joe looks adorable. :)

all this drama mess has made it were i wont be watching the show this season.

• Marisa

hahahaha

I love Joe! x)

‘Hi this is Joe. *high pitched voice* hi this is demi’.

x) demi is so lucky