Tim Urban HALLELUJAH ON ELLEN

Are you HAPPY or MAD that he was booted? Tim Urban chatted with MTV: What would you say to your critics who thought you only lasted as long as you did because of your good looks and charisma? Oh, wow. I don’t think that I would respond to that. It seems that people just like to take somebody and then find something that they don’t like about them and talk about it. I get that.

It’s part of dealing with the industry. It’s part of being in the spotlight. So people are going to say that, but people are going to say that about pretty much anybody. You’ll find people that don’t like any artist out there, and so you have to deal with it, shrug it off. I don’t perform for the people who don’t like me; I perform for the people who want me to be onstage, so those are the people that I try to worry about. On VoteForTheWorst.com backing him:

I’m not excited that I was on their website. I think that it’s really not anything that anybody should be proud of. I really didn’t like being on there, and basically I was working my hardest to get off of it. Yes, I’m actually kind of sad that I was on that website at all.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

My BFF, (Lol, Teenie Moment) Mikayla, decided that when you post comments people can decide if there cool or funny enough to give you Points like how someone says “Brownie Points for You” they can give OceanPoints. You Can read more on the website
    ______________________

I gave you points ! :D

Mareike said:

wasn’t he like everyone’s favorite tho? :|

teenies voted for him cause he’s “hot”. that’s basically why he stayed. if he weren’t hot, he’d be loooong gone.

HAPPY

• Cookies

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich I haven’t seen you on here in ages and Mareike.

http://oceanpoints.co.nr/ (Mikayla Makin me advertise sorry)

• Mareike

fragilehearts. said:

Mareike said:

wasn’t he like everyone’s favorite tho? :|

well that makes sense xD

• Cookies

is the vid funny? cant be asked to watch it.

I JUST LOVEE HIIM

I JUST LOVEE HIIM

Lol! Teenie alert! Teenie alert! there should be no teenie’s on OceanUp!

This made me cry… i love he’s voice. i’m was more sad then mad. i’m glad he’s off the show so now he can do he’s own thing and sing with out all you STUPID HATERS ragging on him all the time back off yeah he’s hot and yeah he CAN SING …

• Mareike

Cookies said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich I haven’t seen you on here in ages and Mareike.

http://oceanpoints.co.nr/ (Mikayla Makin me advertise sorry)

:D what’s that page?, I don’t get it xD

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Cookies said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich I haven’t seen you on here in ages and Mareike.

__________________

Yeah I was back at school this week :( So I couldnt come on here as much but its the weekend so I will be :D

• morgan:)

happy
    he was awful

i’m mad. :(

• LaLaLaLand

haha random dudes? wow and im so HAPPY :D I would be lieing if i say he’s not talented but he’s not that good, like the other AI contestants, he should of left a WHILE ago and so many more talented people should of stayed like Katie

it sucks that he went home. he’s a good guy and a great singer.. can’t wait to see whats next for him..

oh yeah and…

what’s oceanpoints? o_o

i’m gonna miss him… CAN’T WAIT FOR SUMMER TOUR! :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

This may sound totally weird but I swear if him and Justin Bieber had a lovechild it would look exactly like my boyfriend.

LaLaLaLand said:
    …he should of left a WHILE ago and so many more talented people should of stayed like Katie

and ANDREW. :(

• weirdo

ehh

• Jess Urban

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM LIKE IN LIVE WITH TIM URBAN!!!!!! IM GONNA MISS HIM SOO MUCH. i cried when he got voted off

MAD

• - Blair Waldorf -

Now that he’s gone, I realize I want him back on the show.

fragilehearts. said:

oh yeah and…

what’s oceanpoints? o_o

• _herecomestrouble.

SO happy.
    he was terrible..

• Mareike

ok I think I just gave you some points then :D haha

• Kaylee

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! :D

LaLaLaLand said:

i liked katie too. but don’t blame tim he’s a great singer. don’t know why all you guys take it up the ass it’s just a show. ALL of them left for a reason .. he’s gone now so stfu

• laurreennnn

AHHHHH SO HAPPPYY<3333333
    finally, it was about time.
    this kid did not deserve to go this far into the competition. he was only voted for bc of his freakin looks.

• Cookies

fragilehearts. & Marieke i soo need to give you to points because your both too awesome!

• Mareike

aww lol thanks ;D

• Alma

IDK i mean people vote for him just because he’s cute but finnaly america realized that

laurreennnn said:

AHHHHH SO HAPPPYY<3333333
    finally, it was about time.

————————–

lmfao so what if people voted for him cause he’s hot? thats there problem NOT yours get over it

• Breana

laurreennnn said:

AHHHHH SO HAPPPYY<3333333
    finally, it was about time.

your stupid.

I AM SO FREAKIN’ SAD HE WAS MY FAV IDOL D:

• Cookies

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich You r awesome, wait a second, Thats in the rules that i can give you points.

• Breana

laurreennnn said:

AHHHHH SO HAPPPYY<3333333
    finally, it was about time.

————————–

agreed. EVERYONE needs to get over it :)

awww, shucks. :P

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

__________________

Its in the rules? lol

lol. 3rd place tie!

• Mareike

fragilehearts.
    I just realized I’ve been following you on twitter for a while xD

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

__________________

Its in the rules? lol

it says on the website “If the User is awesome you may give them points”

• musiciseverything

Extremely happy. He deserved to go home a while ago.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I have Ocean points, I feel special :D

I’m on that oceanup points thingy. o_o
    so cool. xD
    btw, i voted for Mareike too! :) next up is Beautiful.Dirty.Rich :D
    we ARE allowed to vote not only once a day right?

• Cookies

aww. im going offline now. bye…KFC dude, KFC, Nuff Said…

• Mareike

fragilehearts. said:

I’m on that oceanup points thingy. o_o
    so cool. xD
    btw, i voted for Mareike too! :) next up is Beautiful.Dirty.Rich :D
    we ARE allowed to vote not only once a day right?

lol thanks <3 I voted for you too

Mareike said:

fragilehearts.
    I just realized I’ve been following you on twitter for a while xD

really? whats your twitter? :D

• Lorraine

OMG why are you guys fighting about this? it’s just a show! if girls love him they love him. if not then they don’t. GIVE IT A REST! move on! it’s just a fucken show! god damn… you guys are so funnny.. i HATE this show. but i think Tim is a good singer! and yup he’s a cutie alright. probably why he was on the show for so long but who gives a fuck? do you live for this show or something? dumbasses. oh i like him he’s hot. so what? are you gonna shoot me? did’t think so DROP IT he’s off the show go pray to the idol gods now and thank them for giving him the boot.. Tim Urban is gorgeous :)

fragilehearts. said:
    I’m on that oceanup points thingy. o_o
    so cool. xD
    btw, i voted for Mareike too! :) next up is Beautiful.Dirty.Rich :D
    we ARE allowed to vote not only once a day right?

Its 20 times a day max.(that sux) and btw 1 vote = 3 points.

• Katie

sooo happpyyy:D he is soo ugly, like his mouth annoys me, his hair is ugly, i just think he’s trying to hard to be cute. HE FAILED. sorryy to everone who like him:\ haha

now its KFC time. Peace.

have fuuun :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

fragilehearts. said:

I’m on that oceanup points thingy. o_o
    so cool. xD
    btw, i voted for Mareike too! :) next up is Beautiful.Dirty.Rich :D
    we ARE allowed to vote not only once a day right?

__________________

yeah xD it’s MareikeXOXO lol

i followed back. :)

haha thanks ;D

• Mareike

oh & what a koinkidink :D

lol yesss

He is soooooo effin hot oOOOOOOMMYGAAWWDD

• GiGi

MAD. Very mad!!!! IT SHOULD’VE BEEN AARON. I love Tim.

VERY VERY HAPPY!
    He should have been long gone about 15 people ago.

Mad, very mad. I’ve decited not to watch it anymore, Even more so because he wasent that bad lat week and theres wore on the show that need to go. TeamTim<3 Better believe ill go see him in concert and wait till the AM to meet him. :D

He’s amazing. <3

• deslovesjb

i love him<3

omg i love tim so much!! he should have never been voted off. he’s my boyfriend lol :)

i loved him!!!!! i no longer plan to watch this season
    he was deff my fave
    he worked hard
    had a good personalty
    always seemed happy
    im really gonna miss him

• musicmylife1993

oceanuppoints.com

what is that? did u hack her XD ?

i dont think he should have been booted..yea his start was a bit rocky but he’s been improving every week..this week was just one setback..i think casey should have been eliminated..i almost want to change the channel when he’s on..so boring..and i dont even find him goodlooking btw

Very Mad he got voted off not watching it anymore

• ALALA

so fucking happy.
    he sounds good here though.

VERY SAD!! He was my favorite =(

• kelouz

TIM URBAN = LIFEEE

i justttt love him sooo mcuh i reallly hope he ends up on glee!

• kelouz

TIM URBAN = LIFEEE

i justttt love him sooo mcuh i reallly hope he ends up on glee!

saddddddd.

dunno if i wanna keep watching anymore since hes gone, maybe i will, only for lee though.

he’s honestly too cute , smiling all the time :)

so mad he got kicked off! he’s adorable.(:

he’s sexy. I’m aware he doesn’t have the best voice but you have to admit that alot of today’s most popular artists don’t have absolutely amazing voices. But he has a charismatic personality and great looks ;) and he could possibly go far in this business.

• ChasingRainbows

Happy.

• Sweetdisposition?

HAPPY:D

MAD!! I love Tim Urban. I plan on going to 2 of the concerts and waiting outside at 3 to meet him. I love love love him. I am sure this is not the last time we will see or hear from him <3

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

He was booted? :O Lol… I live in the UK I dont keep up with AI much :l Hes pretty

• FanGirlFreakout101

i freaking love tim. im really sad that he left but i think it was his time and he’s still got a great attitude and a lot working for him. one to keep an eye on. =D

MADDDDDDDD!

• Kim

I’ve been waiting for Tim to be booted for 3 weeks! It’s about time he left.

• Jenn

marry me tim urban.
    ahhaah i lve him i dont think he should of been booted off he has an amazing voice!!!!!!! <3

umm, who is he?

• Mareike

wasn’t he like everyone’s favorite tho? :|

happy, yet sad. :[

BTW, I WANNA SEE THE JEMILEY (jemi and miley go figure) PICTURES! :D

• Cookies

oh and dont kill me for asking that. k?

• Rachel

LOL Random dudes category! Mad because he is a good singer and his is hot. Happy because he is not at all the best on AI.

• annonymous

I loved him!! I can’t believe he left!! I was soooo sad when I heard he was leaving Aaron should’ve left!

laurreennnn said:

AHHHHH SO HAPPPYY<3333333
    finally, it was about time.

your stupid.

um.. no she’s right thats the only reason why he went so far, there were much much more talented people that left that deserved to stay

• mrsdestinyhope

I’m so happy he’s gone! But sad that Katie got booted last week :) Now I’m rooting for Siobhan or Crystal !

• *Hayley*

I AM MAD!!!!!! I LOVE TIM URBAN!!!!! HE WAS SO GOOD AND HOTT!!!!!!!! I MEAN CASEY WAS GOOD TOO BUT I THINK TIM WAS BETTER AND WHEN I SAW HE GOT BOOTED OFF I WAS IN SHOCK AND I EVEN CRIED IM GUNNA MISS HIM NEXT WEEK!!!! :(

• themileylove

he was my favorite :[

• fragilehearts.

Jess Urban, are you being sarcastic? Cause I can’t tell.

Uhmm. MAD?! What kinda question is that, Tim is great!

ok I think I just gave you some points then :D haha

i did too :)

• sammmyy

AHHHHH SO HAPPPYY<3333333
    finally, it was about time.