Nick Jonas, ‘Just Hit The Batting Cage’

nick-batting-2
nick-jonas-love-3

Nick Jonas, who was recently invited to join the LA Dodgers training camp, said: ‘If could have any other profession, it would be a professional baseball player. It’s a big dream, but it would be a lot of fun!’

• musiciseverything

Quick question. Are you new here?

My sister has an account here, and she’s been bugging me all day for me to make one, so I did. I’m not gonna use it though, just to make her satisfied, for today.

Cool beans. What’s your sister’s username?

Yo….

whore your here :P

• musiciseverything

You went to the Bahamas?! Extremely jealous right now….

Yeah I went on a cruise for my birthday, it was really cool, I think we all gained like 10 pounds because on the cruises ships they feed you 24/7 lol

Lol. That’s cool though. Glad you had fun.

WOW, nice icon you’ve got there:P

thanks his very sexy huh? ;D

punkbitch said:

Most of them. My dad works in a traveling agency and we travel most of the time. I’ve been to Spain, Portugal, Croatia, Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, the UK, Scotland, Russia, Belarus, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Estonia and in a month, we’ll be visiting The Netherlands :]

Lol, it’s a lot.

Dang that’s a lot! why are you moving to Netherlands?

No, no. Visiting. Probably every month, we visit a different country :]

Oh I read that wrong sorry lol. That’s cool I bet the Netherlands will be awesome, what was Belarus like was it fun?

• Hangover

I want a new post!!!

Echo?

hahah no i’m just saying hello :)

• Sweetdisposition?

dont jugde said:

WOW, nice icon you’ve got there:P

thanks his very sexy huh? ;D

Who’s that?

whore your here :P

Yes slut. I’m here. So are you.

I want him so bad. : (

• brianaheart19

This boy is drawn to botty shorts

musiciseverything said:

You went to the Bahamas?! Extremely jealous right now….

Lol. That’s cool though. Glad you had fun.

Do they have cruises in New York?

brianaheart19 said:

This boy is drawn to botty shorts

Ain’t bad at all!

• Sweetdisposition?

I’m loving the song say aah…at first I disliked it but now it’s my current jam:D

Cool you got invited, Nick!

• monster

Next stop: tanning salon.

Who’s that?

calvin from hollyoaks

• brianaheart19

This boy is drawn to botty shorts

Ain’t bad at all!
    _____
    Didn’t exactly say it was

No, no. Visiting. Probably every month, we visit a different country :]

Of course :] I got to drink kvass which is a traditional drink with malted brown bread. It was kinda like hot chocolate, only with a lot more brown bread, lol.

• peacelovehearts

Didn’t he just wear that outfit a few weeks ago? That boy needs to shop at a manly store..

Echo?

hahah no i’m just saying hello :)

I know, lol. Hi :]

• thunderthighs

THOSE SHORTS AGAIN!!

I don’t respect your choice in shorts Nick!

• dont jugde

Yes slut. I’m here. So are you.

oh i see your happy to see me ;D

• jonasgirl425

questions… how do you find out when and where road dog games are?

• musiciseverything

Lol. That’s cool though. Glad you had fun.

Do they have cruises in New York?

Yes we do. But I haven’t been on one since I was like 6 or 7.

___

Hating on Nick again?

• Sweetdisposition?

dont jugde said:

Who’s that?

calvin from hollyoaks
    I used to watch hollyoaks a while ago but I can’t now cuz it comes on when I’m still in school…

Cage Match 2010

;)

oh i see your happy to see me ;D

Not as happy as you were earlier to see me. :P

This is not a new picture. OU is desperate. That is the picture from two months ago. The first week of shooting Jonas. And that is on set. The tweet is from 2 or 3 days ago.

• michellexo

could his shorts BE any shorter?

I know, lol. Hi :]

how are you?

Of course!

Aren’t these pics old??? I can almost swear I’ve seen them before. I think it’s on the set of JONAS?

• peacelovehearts

___

Hating on Nick again?
    When the fuck did i ever hate on Nick? NEVER. I just don’t approve of his outfit selection.

peacelovehearts said:
    ___

Hating on Nick again?
    _

Pretty sure I’ve seen you make fun of his voice before….?

• peacelovehearts

OceanUp is bullsh.it. What do you expect…
    & then they block you if you tell them to fix it.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    ___

Hating on Nick again?
    _

Pretty sure I’ve seen you make fun of his voice before….?
    HELL NO! Nick has an AMAZING voice. I don’t hate on my lovers (;

• Anonymous12

What’s up with the new Friends For Change Campaign thing that happened yesterdayy?? Can you PLEASEEEE post something about it!! And when will the pictures and videos come out.

Hey, oceanUP! I’ve got some news for you! Check out this girl on YouTube. I think her username is hchsknights08. She has an amazing voice. Lovvvvveee her cover of Hallelujah.

Not as happy as you were earlier to see me. :P

oh please get over yourself bitch!

• Anonymous25

awww I love the way Joe look to Stella (Chelsea) and the way they r holding their hands… like if this were the real deal!! lol

i don’t really like hollyoaks but whatever :P

Sweetdisposition?

Your icon :D

• musiciseverything

oh please get over yourself bitch!

Not until YOU get over yourself first.

peacelovehearts said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    ___

Hating on Nick again?
    _

Pretty sure I’ve seen you make fun of his voice before….?
    HELL NO! Nick has an AMAZING voice. I don’t hate on my lovers (;
    __

Oh, I’m sorry. =(
    I was thinking of BAMFPrincess, or whatever her stupid username is. =/
    Sorryyy.

• dont jugde

Not until YOU get over yourself first.

hahah and what did i do to get over my self? :P

• itsme

Lovin the V, Nick ;)

Does nick have abs??

man he needs a sun tan stop hidding your body so much nick that a girl thing not a guy thing.

No, no. Visiting. Probably every month, we visit a different country :]

That sounds good! I love hot chocolate

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    ___

Hating on Nick again?
    _

Pretty sure I’ve seen you make fun of his voice before….?
    HELL NO! Nick has an AMAZING voice. I don’t hate on my lovers (;
    __

Oh, I’m sorry. =(
    I was thinking of BAMFPrincess, or whatever her stupid username is. =/
    Sorryyy.
    Did you honestly confuse me with ….BAMF? LMFAO!
    Oh dear…… SMH

That sounds good! I love hot chocolate

Tell me about it :P So speaking of South Carolina, my brother wants to go there. Is it good? Haha.

thunderthighs said:

they have more chemistry than “You-Know-Who”

Your new icon is smerxy!

Dear Nick, I love you but..

Dear Oceanup, I DONT CARE!!!

• Nixienemi

To Anonymous and Lilly: Oh, I thought it was the boy version of the sport…in softball, don’t they use metal bats and bigger balls?

• Pink Elephant

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nixienemi said:

Wow, Mary-Kate Olsen is making a comeback!
    _
    I thought the twins have their own clothes line for awhile now.

• leLIVREinterdit

your icon!!!!!!!!<3<3<3

• Nixienemi

To Anonymous and Lilly: In softball, don’t they use bigger ba.lls and me.tal b.ats?

• Anonymous25

they have more chemistry than “You-Know-Who”
    in ur icon Joe looks kinda physically like Ricky Martin lol

Nixienemi said:

Wow, Mary-Kate Olsen is making a comeback!
    _
    I thought the twins have their own clothes line for awhile now.

What does their clothing line, have to do with anything?

• JB rocks my socks

Old pics!!!!Old news
    But watever i love nick!!!!!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Kay…

• monster

Nixienemi said:

Nixienemi said:

Wow, Mary-Kate Olsen is making a comeback!
    _
    I thought the twins have their own clothes line for awhile now.

What does their clothing line, have to do with anything?
    _
    I just meant they are still around but the way they dress is hidious!

Nixienemi said:

Nixienemi said:

Wow, Mary-Kate Olsen is making a comeback!
    _
    I thought the twins have their own clothes line for awhile now.

What does their clothing line, have to do with anything?
    _
    I just meant they are still around but the way they dress is hidious!

Oooooookay!

• _huajaichumpoo

Nixienemi said:

They use bigger balls, metal bats can be use in baseball too. In softball ptiches are thrown underhand instead of overhand and the field is smaller too.

Nixienemi said:

yeah it’s bigger, metal bats can be used in baseball too. In softball the pitches are thrown underhand instead of over and the field is smaller too

I wonder if be gets a wedgie?

Road Dogs are the Jonas brothers Charity softball team

• thunderthighs

they have more chemistry than “You-Know-Who

thunderthighs said:

they have more chemistry than “You-Know-Who”
    _____________
    run to grab popcorns!

Road Dogs are the Jonas brothers Charity softball team

I thought it was baseball?

• mhmm .

Awe :) He’s got so many dreams haha. I bet he’ll achieve this one too since he is extremely competitive and good at baseball. <3

• Stephenie

Nixienemi said:

Interesting!
    ___________
    Alex is hot!

• Nixienemi

Wow, Mary-Kate Olsen is making a comeback!

Nope its softball but it played pretty much the same way as baseball.

Nixienemi said:

Road Dogs are the Jonas brothers Charity softball team

I thought it was baseball?
    It’s softball which is like baseball but it’s not the same thing

<— *drooling* ;D

• musiciseverything

OU didn’t I tell you to get your shit together? This is so ridiculously old. Smh.

LALALALALALAL

Okay then….

MUSIC! :D

MUSIC! :D

Somebody happy to see me?! :)

• dont jugde

Somebody happy to see me?! :)

hahah you wish :P

d
    btw do you see my icon ;D very sexy huh? ;DDD

• dont jugde

Somebody happy to see me?! :)

hahah you wish :P

btw do you see my icon ;D very sexy huh? ;DDD

hahah you wish :P

d
    btw do you see my icon ;D very sexy huh? ;DDD

Oh I know that you’re happy to see me. :) And yes I see your sexy icon! Who is that?

bitch in your dreams :P his name is ricky whittle

bitch in your dreams :P his name is ricky whittle
    Hmm….I have no idea who that is. And bitch shut up. :P

Hmm….I have no idea who that is. And bitch shut up. :P

well of course you don’t his from the UK dummmy :P and no whore i wouldn’t shut up

• musiciseverything

Well thank you captain obvious. Duh. And you need to shut up slut.

• dont jugde

Well thank you captain obvious. Duh. And you need to shut up slut.

well IF you were not so dumb i did not have to tell you :P and no i wouldn’t DICKHEAD

• musiciseverything

well you were not so dumb i did not have to tell you :P and no i wouldn’t DICKHEAD

Dickhead?! You sound like Damp or Jamp or whatever the hell her name is. Lol.

• dont jugde

Dickhead?! You sound like Damp or Jamp or whatever the hell her name is. Lol.

that’s because she’s the SH*T

Music i have to go talk you later loser :P

that’s because she’s the SH*T

No. Correction : she is shit. Matter a fact, the both of you are. No wonder you to get along so well.

• jonasbabe

Fighting over the internet again?
    Sad..

Music i have to go talk you later loser :P

Boo you whore. Bye :P

• musiciseverything

Fighting over the internet again?
    Sad..
    I hope you know that we’re just joking. None of this is real. Don’t take it seriously.

• jonasbabe

Fighting over the internet again?
    Sad..

That doesn’t even sound close to a joke.

• jonasbabe

Nick needs to lose the short shorts, along with his glasses, hats and stupid girl shoes he wears sometimes.

• musiciseverything

That doesn’t even sound close to a joke.

It is though. We do it all the time.

• Sweetdisposition?

New posts!

musiciseverything said:

Oh cool. Who are your favorite bands/singers?

Way too many to chose from. Hehe. I like all types of music so it’s hard to chose. But I think my all around favorite right now is Lady Gaga. Yours?

I love Lady Gaga :P I’d say Lady Gaga Rihanna and Miley are my favorite songers

punkbitch said:

It’s okay but really boring, if I was going to visit America from another country I would go to New York or California, we rarely get people from other countrys that visit my town, well actually we have a lot of Israelis that come here I have no idea why though

Well my brother said his friends said that that place was amazing. It’s either there or Texas. He doesn’t like Texas so much, and he’s suppose to move to Dallas, if going there.

I would choose Texas, I’ve always wanted to visit there it seems really cool :D

I love Lady Gaga :P I’d say Lady Gaga Rihanna and Miley are my favorite songers

I’ve recently been obsessed with Rihanna. Haha. And yea Miley’s amazing. Cool. :)

• Jonas88

nick <3 :)

I love Lady Gaga :P I’d say Lady Gaga Rihanna and Miley are my favorite songers

I meant singers btw lol. Me too I love her new album

• nick

What!? Texas is amazing!…..even though I don’t live there, but there is a lot of things to do there.

I would choose Texas, I’ve always wanted to visit there it seems really cool :D

Me too. But my brother’s ignorant little mind.
    Boys.. Haha.

• punkbitch

I know, but it’s my brother’s choice.

I would choose Texas, I’ve always wanted to visit there it seems really cool :D

Me too. But my brother’s ignorant little mind.
    Boys.. Haha.

Lol. My brother visited his friend in San Antonio and he said it was really pretty, I’d like to visit Austin

I’d like to visit all of the U.S, haha :]

• Anonymous25

the song Joe tweeted is from Demi??

• Roro xox

nick<3

• YouBelongWithMe

• OHYEAAAA.

SHORT GIRL SHORTS.

EWWWWWWWWWW.

BYE NICK.

• OHYEAAAA.

SHORT GIRL SHORTS.

EWWWWWWWWWW.

BYE NICK.

hahah and what did i do to get over my self? :P

I don’t know. Just do something loser.

musiciseverything said:

Lol. That’s cool though. Glad you had fun.

Do they have cruises in New York?

Yes we do. But I haven’t been on one since I was like 6 or 7.

Oh cool. Who are your favorite bands/singers?

• musiciseverything

Oh cool. Who are your favorite bands/singers?

• Sweetdisposition?

dont jugde said:

i don’t really like hollyoaks but whatever :P
    I’m more into australian drama shows like neighbours and home and away.

• dont jugde

I don’t know. Just do something loser.

BAHAHAHAHAH WTF? before you say something get your facts right bitch!!! =P

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition?

Your icon :D
    Ty. Very nice eye-candy:P

BAHAHAHAHAH WTF? before you say something get your facts right bitch!!! =P

Fuck you. Just fuck you. Slut….. :P

• dont jugde

I’m more into australian drama shows like neighbours and home and away.

am more of a eastender girl :)

That sounds good! I love hot chocolate

• Sweetdisposition?

dont jugde said:

I’m more into australian drama shows like neighbours and home and away.

am more of a eastender girl :)

My mom loves eastenders:D

Your icon :D
    Ty. Very nice eye-candy:P

Oh yeaah ;]

• punkbitch

I honestly can’t believe that this dude’s “jewels” haven’t made a public appearance with the way he wears such short shorts all the time. I’m surprised in half of these that his pubes aren’t hanging out, man. He has to probably shave the whole thing just so nothing shows when he wears this stuff..

• monster

He seems like a Type A so he probably shaves his pubes just for that reason.

Lilly said:

Nixienemi said:

Oh, okay…thanks for giving me some knowledge!

monster said:

He seems like a Type A so he probably shaves his pubes just for that reason.

‘Type A’ what?

No offense to Nick but I don’t think he could be a pro baseball player

• xdaydreamer

&this is considered news? ….

• emma13

ew he looks gay with those shorts on in that pic, no offense.

• _huajaichumpoo

Lilly said:

No offense to Nick but I don’t think he could be a pro baseball player
    __________

Me, too. But, what would he have left to dream of if he did become one?

• monster

‘Type A’ what?

Type A personality.

• Lilly

LOL I think I’m crushing all of Nick’s dreams, I don’t think he could be president or a pro baseball player.
    Sorry Nick, stick to your day job

monster said:

‘Type A’ what?

Type A personality.

I don’t know what that is, sorry!

• monster

I don’t know what that is, sorry!

Haha, I’m basically just saying he seems like a perfectionist which is part of a Type A personality.

Lilly said:

Sorry Nick, stick to your day job

HAHA

• BirthdayCake

I can’t handle the short shorts. Gahhh…

monster said:

I don’t know what that is, sorry!

Oh, but I think he um…just cut his man hairs for “JONAS” because I usually see them in other pictures!

The same reason Joe and Kevin had to shave their facial and chest hair!

• peacelovehearts

of a great typhoon
    With all the strength
    of a raging fire
    Mysterious as the
    dark side of the moooon

*high five*

Nick’s so cute. Even if the pictures and the tweet are old. A Nick post is good though.

• Dumaaa ?

OU, that tweet was from FOUR days ago.. And who knows how old those pictures are!

GET.YOUR.SH.IT.TOGETHER.

• Dumaaa ?

Why am I spammed? I spoke the truth, bitches.

• iFly…JJ

Duma got spammed for being a W-H-O-R-E.

• KeepTheFaith

So I’m guessing OU had nothing new to post so they had to resort to posting a tweet from Nick’s twitter that he wrote days ago…

• Dumaaa ?

Duma got spammed for being A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
    ___________

Aww, you`re too kind! ;)

• iFly…JJ

Duma got spammed for being A.W.S.O.M.E.
    ___________

Aww, you`re too kind! ;)

I think you meant awesome.
    Copycatting whore.

Hahaha old tweet OU. Guess it’s a slow news day.

• Dumaaa ?

I think you meant awesome.
    Copycatting whore.
    ____________

Eff you! I fixed it! HAHA!

Dumaaa ? said:

Duma got spammed for being A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
    ___________

Aww, you`re too kind! ;)
    you are cool.

KeepTheFaith said:

I’ve been out of the house since the afternoon and I still see some of the same posts on the first page

• Dumaaa ?

Patricia likes to mas.tur.bate to pictures of Justin Bieber. ;)

you are cool.
    ____________

Are you saying this sarcastically, anon?

• iFly…JJ

Eff you! I fixed it! HAHA!

SMD.

• KeepTheFaith

My love is here. I knew I had the urge to get on oceanup for a reason. :)

• iFly…JJ

Duma can’t figure what to put so she copies me. (:

• Dumaaa ?

Patricia wishes she could get in-between Usher and Justin Bieber.

• KeepTheFaith

Yep. Today is obviously a sloooowww day for OU.

KeepTheFaith said:
    My love is here. I knew I had the urge to get on oceanup for a reason. :)

My wifeee. <33

• punkbitch

Soo this is what people call boredom. I think I’m addicted to it these days.

My future husband…. :)

He’s HOTTTT!!

• Dumaaa ?

Patricia thinks it`s erotic how Justin Bieber clips his toe nails.

• iFly…JJ

DUMA SECRETLY CRIES AT NIGHT ‘CAUSE SHE’S NOT LIKE MEEE.

• iFly…JJ

Duma cheated on Jon Gosselin.

SMH.

• Dumaaa ?

Patricia`s goal in life is to have sexual relations with Hugh Hefner.

• MZ

I’m watching Titanic. Kinda like that movie.

• Airplanejetset

Wow a late night OU that is tame. This is a first.

Dumaaa ? said:

you are cool.
    ____________

Are you saying this sarcastically, anon?
    _
    No, I was laughing at the comment about being awesome.

• Dumaaa ?

Who remembers the girl Bill Clinton had an affair with? Her name was Patricia! ;)

• Dumaaa ?

She does have a thing for older guys. ;)

• Dumaaa ?

No, I was laughing at the comment about being awesome.
    ___________

Idgi. Why is me being awesome laughable?

I’m watching Titanic. Kinda like that movie.
    __
    who doesnt?

HOT older guys that is.

• disney_girl

Old

My icon is gorgeous! <33

• iFly…JJ

Duma enjoys spamming Bieber with her half naked pics.

• Dumaaa ?

Patricia wishes she had my whorish skills. ;)

• Airplanejetset

Dumaaa

Hilary Duff is always gorgeous. :)

• iFly…JJ

Duma is the type of whore guys pay to just stay away from her. Phony.

• Dumaaa ?

“i know i deny it a lot. but beeber is my first lovee.”

Patricia = Bieber`s SLUT!

• Dumaaa ?

Hilary Duff is always gorgeous. :)
    __________

Yessss! :D

• KeepTheFaith

I keep refreshing the page. I laugh each time.
    You two are weird, and that’s why I love you. :)

• iFly…JJ

All day I thought of Duma….I was at the zoo.

• Dumaaa ?

Patricia thought flashing Bieber in her twitter picture would get him to follow.

Patricia = Wrong, and desperate! ;)

• iFly…JJ

Duma should learn from her parents mistakes – try using some birth control.

• Dumaaa ?

I keep refreshing the page. I laugh each time.
    You two are weird, and that’s why I love you. :)
    __________

We`re here for your entertainment! :)

• iFly…JJ

Duma has a face only a mother could love…unfortunately she too hates it!

:P

• iFly…JJ

Patricia = Wrong, and desperate! ;)

I heard that you changed your mind. So, what did you do with the diaper?

• Dumaaa ?

Once Patricia made out with a hot dog. I guess nobody wanted to do the deed with her. ;)

• Dumaaa ?

I heard that you changed your mind. So, what did you do with the diaper?
    _____________

I gave it to your ‘friend’. I think he`d enjoy your shit more than me. :P

• iFly…JJ

Why don’t you slip into something more comfortable…like a coma.

HAHA

I’m laughing up a storm!

• iFly…JJ

yea im on this OCEANWEBSITE AGAIN.

Dumaaa ? said:

hahahahaha now that is so funny

• piinoy

WHOO! JONAS BROTHERS! Dati tight jeans ngayon naman short shorts?

• iFly…JJ

Well, they do say opposites attact…so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

You two are so weird :P

iFly…JJ said:

yea im on this OCEANWEBSITE AGAIN.
    wat happened to u?

• iFly…JJ

I called Duma’s boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse!

• Dumaaa ?

Patricia has a shrine of Bieber in her room. She made it out of her used diapers. :P

• disney_girl

Nick Jonas is incredibly perfect.

I believe those are swimming trunks. These pictures are from 2 months ago. He was filming at the beach with Nicole A. Besides, he looks pretty nice in the shorts. I am not a fan of short shorts but for some reason in IMO he can actually pull this look off, it may be because he was hanging out at the beach on this day. He is actually a pretty B.ball player. He can nail a ball and is a very quick runner. He seems so sweet.

I want him so bad. : (

LOL

• Anonymous25

Im curious lol whats the song Joe tweetd about??

disney_girl said:

Nick Jonas is incredibly perfect.

So true

Has the world gone dead?

• nick

You people are fucking CRAZY, but I still love it here…..

somehow

Yea…..This is interesting.

Has the world gone dead?

Yes, it’s just us two left to fend for ourselves :(

Yea…..This is interesting.

And your icon scares the crap out of me.. :/

Has the world gone dead?

Yes, it’s just us two left to fend for ourselves :(

Wow, I’m sorry, but your icon is… Freaky.. :O What’s with people and creepy icons these days?

And your icon scares the crap out of me.. :/

Really? Because your icon just screams sexiness to me.

• musiciseverything

Lmao. Her icon is actually creepy though.

And your icon scares the crap out of me.. :/

Really? Because your icon just screams sexiness to me.

I know, but.. Miley could be a monkey’s cousin there. Daaang :/

Has the world gone dead?

Yes, it’s just us two left to fend for ourselves :(

We’re just awesome like that, you need to keep up with the times creepy icons are in :P

musiciseverything said:

Lmao. Her icon is actually creepy though.

TY =)

I know, but.. Miley could be a monkey’s cousin there. Daaang :/

Be nice. :P Lol.

• punkbitch

No, thanks. I’d like to stay normal.

• musiciseverything

Lmao. Her icon is actually creepy though.

TY =)

You’re welcome. :)

I know, but.. Miley could be a monkey’s cousin there. Daaang :/

Be nice. :P Lol.

Well she does look like that. Your last icon was much much much MUCH better.

punkbitch said:

No, thanks. I’d like to stay normal.

What ever :S

Be nice. :P Lol.

Well she does look like that. Your last icon was much much much MUCH better.

Haha. Thank you though. Maybe I’ll go back to my old icon.

• punkbitch

Well she does look like that. Your last icon was much much much MUCH better.

Haha. Thank you though. Maybe I’ll go back to my old icon.

Please do.

• punkbitch

No, thanks. I’d like to stay normal.

What ever :S

Zombie :]

musiciseverything said:

Lmao. Her icon is actually creepy though.

TY =)

You’re welcome. :)

What time is it where you are?

punkbitch said:

No, thanks. I’d like to stay normal.

What ever :S

Zombie :]

reptilian =0

You’re welcome. :)

What time is it where you are?

It is 10:22 am where I live. You?

• musiciseverything

Haha. Thank you though. Maybe I’ll go back to my old icon.

Please do.

Quick question. Are you new here?

You’re welcome. :)

What time is it where you are?

It is 10:22 am where I live. You?

10:24am, I’m guessing you are on the east coast too lol

Please do.

Quick question. Are you new here?

• iFly…JJ

A pretty girl can kiss a guy* a bird can kiss a butterfly* the rising sun can kiss the grass* but you my friend!! yes you!! YOU CAN KISS MY ASS*******

iFly…JJ said:

I called Duma’s boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse!
    hahahahaha welcome back lol

• KeepTheFaith

You two are reminding me of all the fun I used to have with Mercedes.
    I miss her. I miss her a lot.

iFly…JJ said:

me too read it ;P

• iFly…JJ

If you’re gonna act like a dick you should wear a condom on your head so you can at least look like one.

KeepTheFaith said:

You two are reminding me of all the fun I used to have with Mercedes.
    I miss her. I miss her a lot.
    Remember her Liam 101?

• iFly…JJ

Why don’t you go outside any play, hide and go fuck yourself?

Lilly said:

KeepTheFaith said:

You two are reminding me of all the fun I used to have with Mercedes.
    I miss her. I miss her a lot.
    Remember her Liam 101?
    this gurl must have been on here 24/7 not to be mean or nothin ima just sayin ;P

Duma:

I don’t know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

• Dumaaa ?

Patricia is Tiger Wood`s sideline hoe.

_snoopygurl_ said:

Lilly said:

KeepTheFaith said:

You two are reminding me of all the fun I used to have with Mercedes.
    I miss her. I miss her a lot.
    Remember her Liam 101?
    LOL she didn’t write real fact baout him, she made them up like ‘Liam like to smell his own underwear after wearing them’

• Love is All Around

Dumaaa ? said:

Patricia is Tiger Wood`s sideline hoe.
    ?

Remember her Liam 101?

I remember. :)

• Dumaaa ?

Patricia is so stupid that she traded in her ass, because it had a crack in it.

Dumaaa ? said:
    Patricia is Tiger Wood`s sideline hoe.

I know your trying to insult me, but I know you like me. I can see your tail wagging.

Lilly said:

_snoopygurl_ said:

Lilly said:

KeepTheFaith said:

You two are reminding me of all the fun I used to have with Mercedes.
    I miss her. I miss her a lot.
    Remember her Liam 101?
    hahahaha now i get it so thats y u guys miss her huh?! ;D

She wasn’t. :)

She wasn’t. :)
    She hardly comes on anymore :(

She wasn’t. :)
    o my bad i was just sayin :l

People like you are the reason I’m on medication. :/

She hardly comes on anymore :(

No, she doesn’t. She barely ever gets on twitter either. She’s moved on to bigger, better, and more entertaining ways to spend her time. I just…. I miss her. :(

iFly…JJ said:

People like you are the reason I’m on medication. :/
    who?Dummaa!

o my bad i was just sayin :l

No worries. :)

People like you are the reason I’m on medication. :/
    who?Dummaa!

Lmao.
    Yes, but we’re just foolin’ around. :P

She hardly comes on anymore :(

allll its ok dont cry ill be here for u!!!!! :P

• iFly…JJ

I LIKE HAPPY FACESSSSSSSSSS.

:D
    :P
    :]

allll its ok dont cry ill be here for u!!!!! :P

Awh :) :)

o my bad i was just sayin :l

No worries. :)
    thanks i thought u was mad at me already and we dont even know each other like that so we cool?

• Dumaaa ?

And evil takes a human form in Patricia -insert last name here-. Don`t be fooled, because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she’s so much more than that.

allll its ok dont cry ill be here for u!!!!! :P

Awh :) :)
    :]
    :D
    :}
    all kinds of happy faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KeepTheFaith

I wasn’t mad at you! So yes, we’re cool. :)

KeepTheFaith said:

I wasn’t mad at you! So yes, we’re cool. :)
    Total cool almost best friends!!!!!!!!

• iFly…JJ

‘Cause you’re so smooooooooooooth.

• musiciseverything

It is 10:22 am where I live. You?

10:24am, I’m guessing you are on the east coast too lol

New York baby! Lol. Where do you live?

Zombie :]

reptilian =0

Freak :O

• punkbitch

Cool beans. What’s your sister’s username?

No idea.

musiciseverything said:

It is 10:22 am where I live. You?

10:24am, I’m guessing you are on the east coast too lol

New York baby! Lol. Where do you live?

South Carolina, do you go to nyc a lot?

Zombie :]

reptilian =0

Freak :O

You’re not very nice

Freak :O

You’re not very nice

Take a joke :P

• musiciseverything

New York baby! Lol. Where do you live?

South Carolina, do you go to nyc a lot?

Yes I do. It truly is the city that never sleeps.

Freak :O

You’re not very nice

Take a joke :P

As long as it’s free :]

• musiciseverything

Cool beans. What’s your sister’s username?

No idea.

Haha. Okay.

Take a joke :P

As long as it’s free :]

Mhhmm.. x]

I’m the only Europe chick now ;]

musiciseverything said:

New York baby! Lol. Where do you live?

South Carolina, do you go to nyc a lot?

Yes I do. It truly is the city that never sleeps.

Lucky, I want to go there so bad the last time I went was like five or six years a go and I can’t really remember it :/

I’m the only Europe chick now ;]

What part of Europe are you from?

I’m the only Europe chick now ;]

Where in Europe?

I’m the only Europe chick now ;]

What part of Europe are you from?

Lower, haha. Serbia :P

I’m the only Europe chick now ;]

Where in Europe?

Serbia :]

• musiciseverything

Yes I do. It truly is the city that never sleeps.

Ooo that sucks. I wanna go to South Carolina though.

nobody cares if aprove or disaprove of nick’s outfit.

Where in Europe?

Serbia :]

Really? That’s cool. I’ve always wanted to visit Europe.

I’m the only Europe chick now ;]

What part of Europe are you from?

Lower, haha. Serbia :P

Oh cool

musiciseverything said:

Yes I do. It truly is the city that never sleeps.

Ooo that sucks. I wanna go to South Carolina though.

You aren’t missing out on anything believe me :S

Where in Europe?

Serbia :]

Really? That’s cool. I’ve always wanted to visit Europe.

You have no idea where that is, do you? x]
    Haha, well I wanna visit the U.S.

Lower, haha. Serbia :P

Oh cool

You don’t even know where that is, haha.

• musiciseverything

Really? That’s cool. I’ve always wanted to visit Europe.

You have no idea where that is, do you? x]
    Haha, well I wanna visit the U.S.

Haha. I really don’t though. Lol. Where in Europe is it?

Lower, haha. Serbia :P

Oh cool

You don’t even know where that is, haha.

You are right lol I was thinking of asking a question but I don’t know anything about Serbia

• musiciseverything

Ooo that sucks. I wanna go to South Carolina though.

You aren’t missing out on anything believe me :S

Really? It seems beautiful down there though.

You have no idea where that is, do you? x]
    Haha, well I wanna visit the U.S.

Haha. I really don’t though. Lol. Where in Europe is it?

It’s south. Hmm..

There x]

• punkbitch

You don’t even know where that is, haha.

It’s fine. Not like anyone does x]

musiciseverything said:

Ooo that sucks. I wanna go to South Carolina though.

You aren’t missing out on anything believe me :S

Really? It seems beautiful down there though.

It’s pretty.. just really boring, you can only go the the beach so many times you know llol

• musiciseverything

Haha. I really don’t though. Lol. Where in Europe is it?

It’s south. Hmm..

There x]

Cool. I’ve never heard of it until now.

• musiciseverything

Really? It seems beautiful down there though.

No I don’t. Lol. I haven’t been to the beach since last summer. Blah.

punkbitch said:

You don’t even know where that is, haha.

It’s fine. Not like anyone does x]

How many countrys in Europe have you visited?

• punkbitch

How many countrys in Europe have you visited?

Lol, it’s a lot.

• Sweetdisposition?

I want a new post,please OU…

musiciseverything said:

Really? It seems beautiful down there though.

No I don’t. Lol. I haven’t been to the beach since last summer. Blah.

The last time I’ve been to the beach was in november in the Bahamas, I can’t even remember the last time I went to the beach here

• KeepTheFaith

iflyjj is the cutest thing since Furby. :)

• iFly…JJ

KeepTheFaith is the voice I hear inside my head, the reason why I’m singing.

KeepTheFaith said:

iflyjj is the cutest thing since Furby. :)

hahahahahahaha nice i thinks so too!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dumaaa ?

Now I feel like watching ‘Mean Girls’! HAHA.

ILY Patricia! :)

• iFly…JJ

Now I feel like watching ‘Mean Girls’! HAHA.

ILY Patricia! :)

LOL.
    Love ya too.

Ask me stuff, dudettes! :D

Dumaaa ? said:

Now I feel like watching ‘Mean Girls’! HAHA.

ILY Patricia! :)
    wat is mean gurls about because ive never seen it!!!!!

• Dumaaa ?

wat is mean gurls about because ive never seen it!!!!!
    _________

I can`t really describe it to you. Basically typical teenage girl shit. Hilarious movie! I highly recommend you watch it! :D

Dumaaa ? said:

wat is mean gurls about because ive never seen it!!!!!
    _________

haha i will make sure i watch it some day!! :O

• KeepTheFaith

I can’t get iflyjj’s smile out my mind. I think about her eyes all the time. :)

OMG WHO HERE THINK THAT JUSTIN BIEBER IS A HOTTY!!!!!! :P

• iFly…JJ

KeepTheFaith was on her way to mars, then she ran into a star, and she fell into my arms. Thank you gravity. (:

haha i will make sure i watch it some day!! :O
    ______________

You should. You`ll enjoy it. And I think you`ll come out with so many things you can quote at the end. ;)

Dumaaa ? said:

haha i will make sure i watch it some day!! :O
    ______________

hahahaha i think i like u as a FRIEND we might just be best friends some day!!!!! :P

• KeepTheFaith

Even when we’re miles and miles apart, iflyjj is still holding all of my heart. :)

___________

Haha. Cool. Who knows? :)

• iFly…JJ

Everyone knows it’s mean to be, falling in love just KeepTheFaith and me till the end of time, till I’m on her mind it’ll happen. (:

• KeepTheFaith

Now I see everything I’d ever need is the girl in front of me, iflyjj is much better. :)

• Lilly

I can’t sleep so I figure I’ll come back here and rewrite some songs

Yes, Lilly. Rewrite some songs so I can read them. I can’t sleep either. :(

KTF

I’m gonna do ‘Tim McGraw’

• KeepTheFaith

I’m gonna do ‘Tim McGraw’

Okay :)
    Post the lyrics here or on twitter when you’re done. I’m a huge fan of your rewrites. :)

• -Hibz-

Those poor unfortunate souls
    So sad
    So true
    They come flocking to me crying
    “Will you help us, pretty please?”
    And do I help them?
    YES I DO!

You said the way my comments shined,
    Put all the other users to shame that night
    I said: “That’s a lie”
    Just a girl with a James Franco icon,
    Who had a tendency of gettin’ spammed,
    And staying up on posts late at night
    An’ I was right there on OU all summer long
    An’ then the time we woke up to find the old OU was gone

But when you think: Oceanup,
    I hope you think those epic posts
    The ones we stay up all night long:
    Till the sun started to come up
    When you think Miley Cyrus,
    I hope you think: “Christ Miley”
    Think of my comments,
    An’ my old Zac Efron icons
    When you think Oceanup,
    I hope you think of me

April saw a month of tears,
    An’ wondering why you weren’t here,
    To comment with me
    But in a tumblr site on the internet,
    Are comments that made us LOL,
    From the summers back
    It’s hard not to find it all a little bitter sweet,
    An’ lookin’ back on all of that, it’s nice to believe:

But when you think: Oceanup,
    I hope you think those epic posts
    The one we stay up all night long:
    Till the sun started to come up
    When you think Jonas Brothers,
    I hope you think: “Camp Rock 2 tour”
    Think of my comments,
    An’ my old Zac Efron icons
    When you think Oceanup,
    I hope you think of me

And I’m back for the first time since then:
    I’m sitting at my computer,
    An’ there’s a comment left on this post,
    An’ the first thing that you’ll read:

Is: “When you think: Oceanup,
    “I hope you think my favorite posts”
    Some day you’ll turn your computer on,
    I hope it takes you back to that place
    When you think Demi Lovato,

• -Hibz-

Those poor unfortunate posts
    In pain
    In need
    Of some new material
    And I mean, ASAP
    Coz they’re bound to drive me nuts
    Yes indeed!
    Those poor unfortunate posts
    So sad
    Untrue
    If they could talk
    They would be crying
    “Will you help us, pretty please?”
    And would I help them?
    Wish I could!

La da da da da
    Da da da da
    Ooh ooh yeah

Now Lilly told me on a Sunday
    That OU was gonna die
    I tried to tweet myself to sleep
    Cause I thought it was all a lie

We commented after each other
    As the site was dying out
    I knew what you were typing
    Before you confirmed all my doubts

Don’t say you’re sorry
    Cause I’m not even caring
    You’re not worth the comments that I was sharing

And I knew better
    Than to let myself get addicted
    The commenter you’ll never see again
    Wont be showing tweets
    Oh no no

You know you`re dying
    I can see it in the lack of comments
    The truth is all that I can see
    Every time you post
    Oh
    Every time you post

I tweeted the next morning
    With a smile on my tweet
    And a long list of gossip sites
    That I`m more than ready to meet
    Much classier less trashier
    Then who you prove to be

How longs it gonna take before
    You see that you`re no Timmy
    Oh no

And I knew better
    Than to let myself get addicted
    The commenter you’ll never see again
    Wont be showing tweets

You know you`re dying
    I can see it in the lack of comments
    The truth is all that I can see
    Every time you post

At night, awake
    I will be tweeting till morning breaks
    That’s the price you pay, for your mistakes
    Goodbye to commenting

So don’t say your sorry, because I`m not gonna comment

And I knew better
    Than to let myself get addicted
    The commenter you’ll never see again
    Wont be showing tweets

You know you`re dying
    I can see it in the lack of comments
    The truth is all that I can see
    Every time you post
    Every time you post

(Don’t say you’re sorry, every time you post)
    Don’t say you’re sorry (Ohh)
    The truth is all that I can see
    Every time you post

• _Tiger_

No? Oh, okay.

• _Tiger_

Oceanup is so vain,
    they probably think this song is about them!
    Don’t they?! Don’t they?!

• _Tiger_

Did I succeed?!
    3rd comment.

• _Tiger_

210th

• _Tiger_

211th

• _Tiger_

212th

• _Tiger_

Petville, da da da da da da petville!

• musiciseverything

No I don’t. Lol. I haven’t been to the beach since last summer. Blah.

You went to the Bahamas?! Extremely jealous right now….

punkbitch said:

How many countrys in Europe have you visited?

Lol, it’s a lot.

Dang that’s a lot! why are you moving to Netherlands?

• Sweetdisposition?

Rob the jewelry store and tell ‘em make me a grill

Lol, it’s a lot.

Dang that’s a lot! why are you moving to Netherlands?

No, no. Visiting. Probably every month, we visit a different country :]

HELLO!!

musiciseverything said:

No I don’t. Lol. I haven’t been to the beach since last summer. Blah.

You went to the Bahamas?! Extremely jealous right now….

HELLO!!

Yo….

• Sweetdisposition?

dont jugde said:

HELLO!!

WOW, nice icon you’ve got there:P

• Sweetdisposition?

“Reality is wrong.Dreams are 4 real” -2Pac

HELLO!!

Echo?

• JonasFan

OMJ nik is so Awesome? u make me Happy I love uu so Muuuch
    Jonas Forever & ALways :)

• iloveyouux

K.

• brianaheart19

Cage Match 2010

• iloveyouux

…k

Mmmmm, look at them booty shorts! ; ]

• xojustinfanxo

he’s a cutie :)

• _Tiger_

214th!

• _Tiger_

OMG! We’re getting closer to the finale!

• _Tiger_

216th! Congrats we did it! Yay!

• Nixienemi

Wow, this was interesting!

• -Hibz-

iFly…JJ said:

LOL @ THIS! Mean.

State the obvious,
    I didn’t get my perfect gossip site
    I realized you love POPs
    More that you could ever love me
    So go ahead and delete my comments
    And then tweet you’re not bias,
    That’s fine
    I don’t have to stay
    And by the way,

I hate that stupid old spam filter,
    It never let me comment
    You’re pathetic, slow
    And really bad at sarcasm
    So watch me hit the ‘x’ button
    Cause being here a waste of my time
    As far as I’m concerned,
    You’re just another gossip site to block.

There’s no time for tears
    I’m just sitting here planning my rebellion
    There’s nothing stopping me
    From taking away all your best users
    And if you come around trying to keep me here
    You better not have another lame post

I hate that stupid old spam filter,
    It never let me comment
    You’re pathetic, slow
    And really bad at sarcasm
    So watch me hit the ‘x’ button
    Cause being here wasting my time
    As far as I’m concerned,
    You’re just another gossip site to block.

And if you’re missing me
    You better post something good
    ‘Cause posting something about Jemi
    Would be bad for OU health

I hate that stupid old spam filter,
    It never let me comment
    You’re pathetic, slow
    And really bad at sarcasm
    So watch me hit the ‘x’ button
    Cause being here wasting my time
    In case you haven’t heard,

I really, really hate that stupid old spam filter,
    It never let me comment
    You’re pathetic, slow
    And really bad at sarcasm
    So watch me hit the ‘x’ button
    Cause being here wasting my time
    As far as I’m concerned,
    You’re just another gossip site to block.
    Block, block, block, OU be block.
    Just another gossip site to block
    OU be block

• girl crush mileyyyyy

alright..

• girl crush mileyyyyy

and road dogs isn’t even baseball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ask me something, I’m bored

• Nixienemi

Nick is amazing, that’s all I know!

• Nixienemi

Nick’s legs need to be tanned!

Gosh, at least he ain’t pasty!!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Anonymous25 said:

cute! they should date for real.

• KeepTheFaith

I’m tiiiired… so why am I still awake? There’s never anyone on here around this time anymore. :/

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

and road dogs isn’t even baseball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blasphemer!

Anonymous25 said:

OMG, they’re so cute!

and road dogs isn’t even baseball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    __

Oh god. Get the shit out of your head. Yes it is. You’re such a Beaver idiot.

Interesting!

• your mom

taybrii__ is a stupid cunt

Does nick have abs??