Nick Jonas @ Home W/ Nicole Anderson

nick-jonas-nicole-anderson-date-39

Nick Jonas at home in Toluca Lake with Nicole Anderson. Photos: Limelight.

Nick looks so happy with her!

OH MY GOD WHERE!!!??
    i love demi and miley being friends :)

woooooooooow 2 years boohoo

yes they are in love is so crazey

aww they look so happy!

o_o

ok she doesn’t have good taste in shoes :S

well at least he changed to come other girl rather than going back and forth with selena and miley

i love him!!!

ok she doesn’t have good taste in shoes :S

i love him!!!

• x_poisonivy

Isn’t she like 20 year old and smoke?? what she can’t get a man of her own age she has to go after a child under aged??

_____________________________________
    ….. really? I thought for sure that she was like sixteen…

• Mandy Jirouxx

Can she just go? Ugh.

ON A WAY BETTER NOTE. MILEY AND DEMI HUNG OUT TODAY!! I just saw the pictures :D

ja! i dont care nicole justt no

omg are they together?????? hes 2 cute!!!! shes okay, i hope hes single tho!!!

oh they dating she wearing white. All nick girlfriend start to wear white and get highlights when they start to date him. Look at selena she still wearing white with the hopes he looks at her again.

• Just Me

They aren’t even home! They’re going to go support Kevin. God I hate oceanup!

• Cool

Ehhhhh ..

First? and they look cute-ish!

oh really Nick? :/

oh poor selena now i understand :(

ok ok nothing is “confirmed” but between nick and nicole something is happen :/

oh hell no. i really hope they aren’t together

• autumn.

I think it’s so funny that half of you guys like to contradict yourselves. I bet if you’re a Jemi fan, you could give a shit less that Joe’s three years older than Demi. But God forbid, Nick hang out with or associate himself with any girl older than him. The age difference between Nick and Nicole is TWO years. The age difference between Joe and Demi is three years and maybe even a little over that. So I think it’s pretty stupid to sit and judge her because of her age, the way she acts, or the way she dresses. And seriously; how do ANY of these pictures confirm that they are casually dating or anything? It’s called being friends, hanging out, supporting Kevin. So stop bitching and moaning and bashing Nicole because she hangs out with the boy you probably think you’re actually going to have a chance with. Get the fuck over it.

• kass

nicole mmm good??? so i dont know ….

What? Is that the only picture?

• Mandy Jirouxx

sometimes nick makes me really dislike him :( Such as today :)

But really, what’s she wearing? :/

• tit face

they arent dating people.

they’re in love

yeah so? joe is 3 years older then demi ..

they are soo dating!! :))

thank you!
    i totally agree with you!

haters go to hell..

i think they might be dating…

ew at Nicole Anderson. shes 2 years old than him.

• picstoburn

D: eh. anyway i love my new icon ;)

cute!

so wat is this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ;D “THEY’RE IN LOVE” good one buddy.

she’s 19 :) and he’s 17 it’s not that big of a difference lol

WTF NICKOLE! PLEASE! FOR THE SAKE OF MAN KIND! THERE WILL BE A WORLD WAR 3!

yeah, she’s lyk 19!

• tails52

aww they looks so happy. i really don’t like them together but hey if they’re happy i think i can survive

• Lola

ok…Just by reading at some of these ridiculous comments its time for me to say HERE WE GO AGAIN =p

Come on people. He is not a whore. He is a 17 year old boy. He can date, have girlfriends or just have friends that are girls. He has seriously not had a lot of girlfriends. You have to remember that several are rumored. Most boys his age has been with plenty of girls. Let him be happy and be a teenage boy for once.

• CantHaveYou

yehh ok oceanup! theyre walking together to go and support Kevin so OMG they must be going out!!!!

please stfu! let Nick just enjoy the single life. not every girl hes spotted with means hes dating her! goshhhh get a life!

—————-

AGREED!!

so i guess since nicole is at home with nick everyone is assuming that they are going out. this is so typical they are probably just friends.
    so stupid >.<

• CantHaveYou

LOL OceanUp knows how to start drama

Nick looks so happy with her!

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!

DON’T YOU DARE ABBREVIATE ANY OF HIS SONG TITLES[including the JBs] OR HE’LL SCREAM YOUR HEAD OFF!

Run along now, kids!

You can stop trying to prove to me your not a stan now!

I’m not trying to prove anything to you and I don’t have to…I’m always like this, I like picking on Nick and the rest of the JB!

They’re so easy…

You’re such a good fan :S

Thanks for noticing!

You’re welcome, I’m very observant like that!

Aren’t we all?

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!
    Okay, I adore Nick, but this is funny. You are almost correct. I can’t agree with the manwhore part, but everything else most definitely. I have wondered about the ADHD thing alot. His attention is always elsewhere. I laugh at him in interview because he is so fidgety, looking around and messing with something.

They have nothing serious. But they have “something”. I can’t blame him… Miley+Liam and Selena+Cameron. Let him too. :)

CantHaveYou said:

LOL OceanUp knows how to start drama

Nick looks so happy with her!

It’s what they do best

• cya

ewww Nicole is 20 years old and Nick 17 I don’t like it

They are sooo dating.for reals.

crazylady said:

yeah well she is my mom and she’s the closest family member I have left.

Aww!
    That’s so sweet…what are you going do for her on Mother’s Day?

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!

Run along now, kids!

You can stop trying to prove to me your not a stan now!

They’re so easy…

You’re such a good fan :S

Thanks for noticing!

You’re welcome, I’m very observant like that!

Aren’t we all?

Maybe

Nick has that same smile when he walks around with Joe… are they dating? No. OU stop starting s-hit. For all we know they’re just friends.

cya said:

ewww Nicole is 20 years old and Nick 17 I don’t like it

She is 19!

Looks like they all met up at the house. Maybe everyone is riding together. Be happy for Nick if they are together or be happy if they aren’t. It is their young life and we really have no idea how they feel.

• JB

Nicole calls the paparazzi, she is so famewhore in her twitter “Go Kevin! Woohoo!http://twitpic.com/1ihswg

• memememe

He is smiling, I don’t know if they are dating, but he looks confortable with her around.

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!

HAHA

I wonder if he’s gonna get help with that?!
    But that proves he isn’t perfect as everyone makes him out to be…he has tons of flaws: physical and mental!

So if a guy and girl occupy the same air space they are dating?

OK!

They work on the same show. They can’t be friends?

Nick looked happy with Selena too… and look how they are. Ops don’t have “they” anymore.
    Oh,boy!

JB said:

What the-?

why is it so hard for the Jonas boys (Nick and Joe) to date outside the Disney circle? Learn from Kevin. He found someone not involved with Disney in any way and we all know how that turned out…

So… Stay / Nelena was really for publicity?

• Bulletproof

Jennifer can I just say your icon makes me piss myself?

• crazylady

I don’t know. I can’t think of what to do. I think I’ve lost my creative mojo ):

always with a smile when he’s around her
    i think he likes her

ilovemusic said:

Why do I feel like this is only for publicity? W/e.

Umm maybe because it is? lol

• @MelissaDistante

Ehh. I guess i dont hate them. I mean, it obvvs just a PR so yeahh. And yes, she is older and theres a pic of her buying cigarettes and another of her smoking them. Disney decided to make them a PR because a new JONAS will be coming out soon and in it, nick and macy become a couple. So dont worry because its for publicity, like when nick was with selena.. Her album was coming out. And now, a new JONAS episode will be released, and its a big milestone in the new season, so nicole needs the publicity.

• Nicole Supporter

Don’t badmouth Nicole just because you’re jealous, or a Nelena/Niley fan. She’s nineteen, she does not smoke, and she’s an amazing person.

Zack or 1: he really has sources or 2)he is a psychic.

• KeepTheFaith

LOL at the comments on this post.
    Stop jumping to conclusions. It worries me how worked up some of you get.

She’s holding the sign for Kevin, they’re obviously leaving his house on their way to support him. Of course OU has to leave the little details like that out.

I totally agree with you… if they go out good for them and if they don’t then again good for them either way your gonna see them kiss on JONAS so get over it would YOU like someone telling you you can’t date someone because they like you and you don’t know them…exactly.

• StuckOnYou
  • elliesaur

I guess they’re dating…?

• Anonymous25

so why is not Chelsea there too ahh?? lol

• CupcakezLover

Maybe they’re just hanging at his house as friends?

MEMI is beautiful….

Oh come on oceanup! They are going to or coming from supporting Kev on Minute to Win it! Looks like shes holding the sign she tweeted earlier. And even if they are dating, I don’t get what the big deal is about her age. Shes barely 2yrs older than him. She’ll be 20 less than a month before he’ll be 18. Theres a bigger age gap between Joe and Demi! And hes mature for his age, so if they are dating whats the big deal? Not to mention that its his life and hes free to date who he wants. For the record though, it just seems like they’re good friends. Everyone is just assuming they’re together cause Nick and Macy get together on the show this year.

• okweard

Nick Jonas surprizes me he dates alot anymore and fast! didn’t he just barely dump Selena Gomez?! wow nick >.> selena is real and down to earth and u broke up with her twice and well niley duh we have all been there whats up nick? hmmm

ITS PR.
    for the new season of JONAS..

LOL
    MILEY, DEMI, JOE, NICK AND NICOLE
    LOOOOOOOL

she’s 19 and she doesn’t smoke
    she just turned 20 and she was caught smoking a cigarette.

• Jonas In My Dreams

its just chemistry from JONAS at the most. since theyre going out in TV, happens all the time.

• Mandy Jirouxx

JEMI POST ABOVE.

let’s all leave this boring irrelevance :)

• picstoburn

she’s 19 and she doesn’t smoke
    she just turned 20 and she was caught smoking a cigarette.
    proof?

THEY AREN’T FUCKING DATING! Get this through your heads. Holy shiz.

• Joseph-lover

I want MOE! D=

Noooo now Nick is a even bigger attention whore than Joe :[

I HIGHLY doubt Nick & Nicole are dating. Their only assuming cus the will be on JONAS. So shut up about it. She cant go to support a friend? she holding the sign she made for kevin.just about everyone went to support kevin. They arent dating.He just said he is single.

• ET

Joseph-lover said:
    I want MOE! D=
    ______
    MTE

not even chelsea has been hanging out this much with jb. they must be dating. you all know when a girl start to wear white blouses and highlight hair and follow him around is that they are dating. I still think miley was the best girl he ever had and the prettiest but she moved on to bigger and better.

http://twitpic.com/1ihswg that’s for WHY. ;)
    I like Niley but what about ‘stay’? wooooooooooow Nick.

wow slutty cyrus is green with envy on nicole

• JonasandMileyPones

YES YES YES! FCKING EPIC COUPLE. :DD

• Sam In Atlanta

they weren’t at Nick’s house Oceanup, FAIL!
    they were cheering Kevin! you can see the paper Nicole’s holding on her hand….it says KEVIN! I hope they’re not dating… i mean she’s too old for him! it would be like Courtney Galiano again….
    ___________________________________________

No child. That IS Nick’s house. This must have been when they were leaving to go cheer Kevin on.

So, if she’s too old for Nick, is Joe too old for Demi? Or do you live in the nineteenth century where the man HAS to be the older one in the relationship?

OH NO now Nicole get all the hate because somebody said that she is dating Nick, what a mature way to think everybody who date one JB is a famewhore? slut? fake?

• ashlee

I am sick of all the publicity “Nick and Nicole dating”

Nicole says in her twitter she is with Nick on Minute To Win It
    “Go Kevin! Woohoo” is so famewhore

Nicole is 20 years old and Nick 17

umm personally, i have to disagree with the people here.
    I think Nick is amazing looking, but I think she is too pretty for HIM.
    Are you saying miley was too pretty for him becuase miley is way prettier than her and has a better body and is sexier than nicole. Actually, Miley has been the most gorgeous girl nick has ever had. I don’t think he can find someone as beautiful as her on disney.
    _____
    To each his own. I personally find Selena the most gorgeous at Disney. Nicole Anderson is also very pretty and sweet. And she’s one of the very few from Disney I can actually tolerate. I like Nic Squared. They’re not annoying and he seems genuinely happy with her. Hell, they might not even be dating, but I’d still be happy cuz Nick is around people he enjoys.

Get off their backs, jeez.

he looks happier than with Selena more more more happier

• Rachel:]

how bout you let them both live their lives and stop worrying about them.

• Fiona

I actually think they make a good couple and fyi Nick is 17 and she is 19, not a big age gap, so I don’t see the prob. Anyway can’t wait for Nicole’s movie.

• Bulletproof

Nick that bags not cool.

A good couple!!!

Bulletproof said:

Jennifer can I just say your icon makes me piss myself?

That’s what it’s here for :)

• Heyyyyyyyyyyy

Ok this is the deal with Nick. He dates a girl for a long time then brakes up with her and then after not being together for a while he gets back with her to realize that it’s not working out and then he goes for another girl..Duh Miley and Selena. What a douche bag. I’m sorry Nick I still Love You.

Heyyyyyyyyyyy said:

Wowww how awesome to have one of Nick’s closest friends on here to tell us all about his dating life!!

Hate her shoes. But she’s really pretty xD Yay Memi hung out today :D

Jeez Nick. Move on quick, much? Heck I’m a Niley supporter but I like Nelena more than this couple.

Cool? But I want niley :p

__________

Umm it’s called an observation. He does like to recycle his exe’s and then leave them. Just saying

Nicole IS 19!

crazylady said:

You’ll find it again!

hes just trying to get back at selena for dating cameron u know the similaities in age difference nicoles 19 and cameron was 19 when he met selena but watever cameron and selena are happy hope nick will be too

• yeahyeahyeah

I am so sick of him only dating other famous people.

cute couple. And who cares if she’s older?? Nick likes older girls. Selena and Courtney ring a bell??

• chunkymonkey

Nick doesn’t seem like the type who would date women older than him. Seems to me that based on his personality he would go for girls younger/same age as him.

• madi

they weren’t at Nick’s house Oceanup, FAIL!

• dudeeeee.

————————————–
    EXACTLY! so true!

• kira

I don’t like Nick and Nicole

I want pics Joe, Miley, Demi together!!!!!

• dude.its wow.

Omg. How cute. Dating or not still cute. Lol.
    By the way she’s 19! and who cares about the age difference, there only 2 years apart. Demi and Joe are 3 years apart and Liam and Miley are also 2 years apart but no one cares! Let it go! Also if you don’t like oceanup why go on the site!

Apr 26, 2010 @ 08:53 am
    yuli said:

Nicole have face male in this pic .. is like a man dressed of woman (transvestite).. it is not joke

____________
    agreed

• picstoburn

there’s no pic of her smoking. stop lying.

• Melissa=)

Noooo now Nick is a even bigger attention whore than Joe :[
    ================
    why? b/c hes hanging out with his costar? that hardly makes him an attention whore.

Honestly, they look adorable together.
    End of story.

I don’t find she’s pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHzQtziVIFY > I used to think that Joe liked her. 5:20 She talking about Miley/Hannah. Akward.

• Jessicuhh.

How is them walking next to each other publicity? It was a bunch of people going to support Kevin. Where are people getting the idea that they’re dating for publicity…?

• LIVETOLOVELIFE

I don’t believe he’s dating her because even with Maya he smiles like that too.He always smiles like that.Plus he’s a Virgo and she’s a Virgo definately not compatible but you never know???

chelsey hasnt been hanging out with them as much case she has a bf she is spending time with.

• crazylady

yeah well she is my mom and she’s the closest family member I have left.

crazylady said:

yeah she does but it still can be hard when she tries to get something done in her room (her room got to be a mess cuz of it) I have to help keep her focused often.

Oh, I see…that’s rough but that’s real nice of you help her out! =]

• Jessicuhh.

Yes, there is a picture of Nicole smoking.

I don’t care if they are dating or not. It is their life. Seems like any time they are seen or dating with a girl people start going crazy. Not everything is for PR. I really feel bad for these boys sometimes. No wonder Nick tries to stay private about girls he dates. It is kind of scary. Besides, most 17 year old boys have had way more dates/girlfriends then Nick has had (that we know of)I completely understand that it is more appealing for them to be single,but they are going to have girlfriends and dates. I wish them the best whether they are dating or not.

• -Hibz-

I don’t think they’re dating. If they WERE dating though, then Nicole’s a cougar. Lmao.

• jenni

Nick and Nicole? nooooooooooo I don’t like together

• picstoburn

Yes, there is a picture of Nicole smoking.
    where?

• CupcakezLover

what is the problem of them dating? I think it’s adorable he’s dating her. I guess it means he’s a lot more open-minded than I thought he was.

• Sadiezz

They’re adorable together.
    That is all.

who cares?
    jemi’s post is better

awww, i like them together <3 adorable.

people hating on them hanging out – stuf, nobody needs your shxt here -_-

At least Nick is smiling. I think he may have had a crush on her for awhile. Remember how he acted around her at the August webcast. Kind of nervous and quiet.

• LaadyLovee

i love nick and macy (like in JONAS)
    but i dont think i like nick and nicole together.

Can someone please explain to me how this makes Nick an attention whore?

• Jessicuhh.

I think i remember seeing it on a disney secret. Fuck, i don’t remember. Ignore me.

Ughhhh

• picstoburn

just because she’s holding it doesn’t mean she smokes O.o

twitpic.com/1ij5tf/full LOL

Nick’s smile is beautiful. :)

• cupcakestastelikeviolence

well…their kinda cute but Niley is still #1

Looks like everyone must have met up at the Jonas house. We can only make guesses at whether or not they are dating. At least he looks happy and so does she.

• Sadiezz

Nicole Anderson smokes 0_0 http://www.flickr.com/photos/inseperable_love/3958342503/

Who the fuck cares.
    Nick probably does too.

• CupcakezLover

Why must everything be for PR? If they were, they’d probably make it all obvious like Jemi and hint about each other in interviews all the time.

• Mel91

Ok I really don’t care whether or not they are dating, but I want to know what that piece of paper she’s holding says. All I see is “Kevin” in bubble letters and now I’m curious.

• Nixienemi

OMG, they look so cute together…they sooooooooo are dating!!!

I love them…OMG, OMG!!!

picstoburn said:

there’s no pic of her smoking. stop lying.

Unless it’s photoshopped there is

• CupcakezLover

That pic is a FAIL.

• Sadiezz

It says “Kevin, you’re the magic man.”

She made it to cheer him on at Minute to Win It.

• picstoburn

=————-

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

there’s no pic of her smoking. stop lying.

Unless it’s photoshopped there is
    i wish i could see it lol.

Nixienemi said:

OMG, they look so cute together…they sooooooooo are dating!!!

I love them…OMG, OMG!!!

Teenie xD

cupcakestasteli… said:

well…their kinda cute but Niley is still #1

=)

• Nixienemi

Who caught on to my sarcasm?

• ladygaga1234

hey and pepople been say nicole smock but how do they know cuse her w\ it her hand

miley didn’t goto the thing that kevin was doing. she hung out earlier that day with demi and then dropped demi off at joes parents home. and no nick and nicole arent dating. ppl just need to chill.

Nicole is 19 jeez… 2 years older big woop!
    and she doesn’t smoke anymore

• RiNiO

———————————————–
    And your problem is…? Come on you can’t be so mean! Truth or not if they are dating it’s they’re choise not yours! And Nick isn’t an unprottected puppy! He can take care of his self and a 20 year old woman…

wow… here we go again…. miley,selena,miley,selena,…nicole????

• Tina850

nicole anderson is so ugly!! she’s actually enjoying it but nick’s probably just using her!!nicole has no taste in clothes hahahahahahaha!those shoes are HIDEOUS!!:P

yeah they should recpet nicole and not tell everone that smoke and if b is lose than try not dis recet other pepleo

• j

I don’t see whatthe big deal is. They aren’t dating. He says he single. She has said not that long ago that they are just friends (on jjj)and that all. and when they are no set they keep it very perfessional between them. So she went with the family and some friends to support kevin. They weren’t alone, there was other ppl there too. Friends support each other, thats what they do.Girls and guys can be just friends and friedns only. If ppl would stop trying to looking every little deal they could see this. But no they cant and want to startmess. Their charactors on the show are dating, not them chill out. I know tehy arent dating because i am friends with both of them.Just chill.

love them! they make a good couple and if he is happy im happy! :)

• eyyjess

am i the only one that noticed the giant scratches on nick’s arm?
    anyway, idc about “nicknic” or w/e, i doubt they’re even together and besides, nick can date whoever the hell he wants.

• Janie

Yes they do look adorable. I wish people would stop thinking Nick left Selena. It was mutual, they don’t really get along that well. And…do you really think Nick is the only boy in the universe that could make Selena happy?? Not happening.

if i had the steng to ———————————————————————-bith

EWWWW EWWWW EWWWWWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWWW
    EWWWWWWWWW
    NOOOO FUCKING NOOOOOOO
    DONT DATE HER NICK NOOOOOO EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

oh shut up about supporting them cause your a true fan.. u n i know thts a bunch of BULL!

& its not cause of being jealous
    cause i ADORE nelena
    Niley is cool

but ewww as fuck not not nicl&nicolee
    gahhh x|
    i think im gonna puke

MY OPINION STFU!

first off….
    frankie was with them
    nick is single
    nicole has a movie coming out AND jonas has nick and macy together
    nicole smokes and they said the would NEVER date a smoker
    and dont cha think nick would have asked her out in season one if anything was really happening
    they are together and this is more than likely only pictures of them not anyone else cause frankie was there
    and miley went to min to win it too with demi adn joe
    they probs just carpooled it
    plus shes 20

• California Eyes

Nicole would probably not be a smoker. She was an award winning gymnast when she was younger. If she is holding cigarettes its probably for the TV movie in May.

• Leena

OceanUP is so slow with news. And annoying, and it’s so sleazy now, and they make people sound TEN times worse than they are, especially Miley. I hate OceanUP’s sarcasm; because frankly they use it at the worst times. They’re stuck up Selena and Taylor Swift’s ass, and they rush to post about Semi, but NOT Memi. And the people on here are so stupid sometimes. Not all of them, most of them. Grr, oceanup. GossipFasho is much better to me now.

• Chelsea

SERIOUSLY? just shut the fck up guys. who fcking cares if there dating and nicole has perfect shoe sense and clothes she’s so pretty and your all just saying all that cause your jealous of it!

• superJOEman

cute!!!

What part of there not dating and only friends are ppl not getting. He is defently single.They arent a couple. ppl should really just relax and stop trying to make something out of nothing.

• Nikki

Ohmygod, where the hell do you guys come up with this crap? SHE DOESN’T SMOKE. And if you all really are fans of Nick and the Jonas Brothers, you wouldn’t give a damn of who they date. Jeez, GROW UP.

actually two Virgos can be compatible like two September Virgos are most likely compatible more than an August and a September Virgo but my point is Virgos can be compatible

• Anonymous123

aww cute! and i love LOVE nicole’s outfit

Nicole is too good for him.

fail

• Hilary

=/ eh. cool.
    Nick moves on fast.

• leLIVREinterdit

Nick, please stop trying to be “trendy”. yuck. yuck to this whole post. yeah, i’m a bitter bitch, so what? Nicole, if you’re too stupid to see what a douche this guy is then you deserve him. peace out.

• leLIVREinterdit

she and selena have the same taste in shoes. :| just something i noticed.

Oh come on guys. Nick is lonelier than ever. Even if he dosen’t show it. We all know it because well, Selena and him just broke up. They are just hanging out and it does not mean they’re dating. They are just friends and Nick needs girl friends as in FRIENDS that are girls now more than ever. So let’s just be supportive !

• piinoy

WHOA YA! SHE’S PART FILIPINO! WHOO! NO WONDER SHE’S AWESOME!

• leLIVREinterdit

you speak the TRUTH!

yeah, she is and so is nick’s bff,maya is part filipino too…woohoo :)

• thatsrightbitchesss;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    i hate this. blehhhhhhhh.
    i really doubt their together, if they are its cause shes nicks rebound girl. Dont think hes in to smokers. GROSS.

• xAubrianna13x

Still no real “feeling” about Nick and Nicole. Though it’s refreshing to see him hanging out with a girl that isn’t named Miley or Selena ;) Yeah Nicole is older but only by 2-3 years, it’s no big deal. No different than Joe and Demi, or Liam and Miley.

Pic of Nicole with a pack of smokes:

she doesn’t smoke people..the picture is obviously fake..show us pics that she’s actually doing it, that would make sense..don’t hate her because you don’t even know her..

haters go to hell!

What everyone freak out on miley when just was 19 and she was the same age as nicole and nick now. Also, there is a huge difference between girl and boys mentally girls are four year more mature that why they go after older guys because guys their age are immatured and can’t keep a serious relationship without taken break naps in which is ridiculous. Nick is very immatured he still call himself a child on interviews, he can’t keep a relationship without taking breaks, he throws tantrum if he don’t get his way like a 2 year old, he not mature he is shy and boring.

• ev.lovelife

ugh! stop dating your friends you moron

all of this crap has turned me off from watching the show.

I talked to someone who works for JONAS, and according to them, they are not dating. They’re friends, and she’s with him to support Kevin at Minute to Win It.

joe and nick kiss on the lips

I think they’re just friends.

• Nixienemi

Some of you are ridiculous!

I hate nicole anderson & nick JONAS…………. NILEY FOREVER ???

THEy’RE NOT a PAIR………… NICK & MILEY ARE A PAIR?

• Wonderland

WOOH NICKOLE :)

i dont see what a 20 yr old wants with a 17 yr old….plus she smokes

• Joana

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I hate them together stupid Nicole
    #Niley 4 ever

• SunLight Princess

Nicole is too good for him.

Sam, I like you!

• Sam In Atlanta

Thanks. I like me too. LOL

Apr 25, 2010 @ 06:57 pm

Before everyone goes crazy….we don’t know for sure that this is outside his house and even if it is #1 – Kevin was taping his episode of Minute to Win it tonight and a bunch of people went so it could be from that #2 we all know that the Jonas boys hang out with a lot of girls – especially those they work with and usually nothing happens. Don’t take things out of context. Just see what happens – it’s most likely nothing at all.
    Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! So many people jump to conclusions and start making judgments. We really don’t know what is going on. At least they seem happy and didn’t people say they wanted him to move on from Miley and Selena, but he is seen with another girl and starts getting crap again with the whole PR and all the other hate.
    ————————-
    I have said almost this exact thing on another post when people started criticizing him. They want him to move on from Miley and Selena, but the first sign that he may be interested in someone else and they still have something negative to say about the relationship. These are probably the same people who get mad because they say they want to keep their relationships private.

• Sophiee

Nick is desperate. He can’t stand being alone.
    He needs help.
    If he wasn’t so religious he would be like Tiger Woods.
    But i still love him! :)

Apr 25, 2010 @ 06:57 pm

Lol

Oh wow!
    Selena with a gay teen werewolf?

• -JulieSmile-

Wow now a whole bunch of JonasFans gonna hate her…
    l0l<3

• JBlover92

Bahaha. Oh wow. Can we say publicity?
    That or no chemistry.

• Anonymous25

@BellaNicola so word on the street miam, jemi & uhm nick squared all went to disneyland today? can anyone confirm this? lol
    1 minute ago via web

WTF?? hahaha

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!

Run along now, kids!

I think the problem comes from a lot of fans wanting him to remain single. The thought of him having a girlfriend bothers some. I will admit that I would rather him be single too, but it is not going to happen so you just have to be happy that he is happy. Look how nice is smile is!!! I really have mixed feelings on whether or not they are dating. I think they are, but then I don’t think they are. Only time will tell, well maybe it is Private Nick.

BellaNicola I know joe & ddemi where there for sure. I also know Demi & Miley were together today as well & we know Nick & Nicole were together. lol
    less than a minute ago via web
    Reply Retweet BellaNicola so word on the street miam, jemi & uhm nick squared all went to disneyland today? can anyone confirm this? lol
    3 minutes ago via web

Lol

Oh wow!
    Selena with a gay teen werewolf?

Appearently that’s all they think Selenita deserves!

joe and demi was in disneyland but idk about the rest. demi and miley were hanging out earlier today and then demi went to joes parents house.

Bahaha. Oh wow. Can we say publicity?
    That or no chemistry
    Or maybe just a close friendship. They have had to spend a lot of time together on set lately.

• Sophiee

Lol that’s so true…
    Well… now we know who the cranky old grandpa telling you to get off his lawn will be.

• Jessicuhh.

Malese Jow said she only ran into Demi and Joe at Disneyland. i don’t think everyone else is there. But idk.

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!

Run along now, kids!

You can stop trying to prove to me your not a stan now!

Awwwwwwww!!! I hope that they are dating for real…they are so cute together! I’m rooting for them!!!

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!

Run along now, kids!

You can stop trying to prove to me your not a stan now!

They’re so easy…

• kojiutyu

umm personally, i have to disagree with the people here.
    I think Nick is amazing looking, but I think she is too pretty for HIM.

nick is a whore, don’t tell me he isn’t. I love him but let’s just face it! :D

They arent dating. she was just there to support kevin. these pics wernt taken at nicks house.nick has just said he is single.

Sophiee said:

Lol that’s so true…

HAHA

Exactly!
    And it’s looking like he’s already getting some practice in…

• crazylady

2) ah no wonder he looks distracted a lot in interviews..always looking at something else.
    haha I think Joe is more of a manwhore than Nick

btw Nixie my mom has ADD. it gets hard for her.

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!

Run along now, kids!

You can stop trying to prove to me your not a stan now!

They’re so easy…

You’re such a good fan :S

I don’t even think Nick and Nicole are dating at all.
    can guys and girls not be just friends anymore?
    LADY, YOU ARE CRAZY.

• xotaytayxo96

what does tht sign say thatb Nicole’s holding??

these pics wernt taken at nicks house
    ___________

Yes they were. Why would Frankie be there if it wasn’t at the Jonas household?

Accept it…they are dating. And Nick seems happy. That interview where he said he was single was done a while ago before he and Nicole started seeing each other.

crazylady said:

btw Nixie my mom has ADD. it gets hard for her.

That’s what I’m saying…I don’t think he takes medication or anything but he probably should–does your mom take any meds?

• Sophiee

“Damn paparazzi get out of my house! I have satchel and im not afraid to use it!”

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!

Run along now, kids!

You can stop trying to prove to me your not a stan now!

They’re so easy…

You’re such a good fan :S

Thanks for noticing!

• crazylady

WOW, look at the chemistry!

they look happy together! love them

Actually….

Progress?! Nick never used his dogtag with Selena. Ha.:)

• ToMyHeart

I agree they can be compatible because I am a Virgo and my bf is a Virgo but we are both September Virgos but i have to admit he is a bit of a perfectionist kinda like Nick he even acts like Nick too sometimes but since I am a Virgo too and a little of a perfectionist I kinda can deal with it

• AmieeDawn

Why hello there Nick. ;)
    And no they are not dating. It’s been confirmed that they aren’t
    ________________________________
    Thank you, I don’t think they are either..
    and OU, they’re not home, they’re going to cheer on Kevin at Minute to Win It.

Once they go one an actual date, by themselves, then I might think otherwise.

Did Miley go and supprt Kevin?

Sam In Atlanta said:

Thanks. I like me too. LOL

I love the way you were sticking it to those people up there!

oooohh

firsttt!!!! YAAAA

• marrrr

wow. <3

• x_poisonivy

Okay….

someone sounds jealous and no she doesnt smoke

• Bulletproof

She is 20, but it’s not that big of a deal… and no one “knows” if she smokes, she was seen holding a pack of cigs though. Which is a biggg turn off. It’s like kissing an ashtray.

• yuli

LOL Agree

and you love like bith in the park domass

Oh no!Here we go again.

• weirdo

ummmm

do they go out?
    shes not pretty……

• Jb fan

People keep saying it’s confirmed that Nick and Nicole aren’t dating but where? Other than the Parade interview because that interview was done back in February/March. And Nickole sights didn’t happen until April I think.

1. nicole smokes
    2. shes older than him….

i mean theyre cute but…ew at her
    i like her but wtf

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!

Run along now, kids!
    ahahhaaahhaahhhahahahahahahahaha
    agrreeddddd

I think they are just friends but either way she is sweet. She isn’t full of herself and in your face like Demi. I do like Niley though.

I bet as soon as nicole likes nick back he will leave her. It seems like he likes a girl until he gets them. He just leads girls on

How dare Nick be an attention whore for being with friends or liking a girl!!! Poor guy (guys including Joe). It must stink being labeled all the time. We don’t really know anything about their personal life. He has had a crush on Nicole Anderson for awhile. Maybe they are just friends, maybe they aren’t. We will just have to wait and see.

hahah! shez older than Nick!

• -Hibz-

Oh, and to the people that go “omg Nick you JUST broke up with Selena and now you’re onto another girl” or whatever the hell it was.. STFU!

Selena isn’t freakin 5 for you to step in and say that load of crap. You guys make it seem like she spends her days crying in the corner of her bedroom whilst sitting in the foetal (sp?) position due to the heartbreak of no longer having Nick. Lmao. I’m sure she was upset about their breakup (if they even were dating to begin with), but come on. She has a life. She doesn’t need you guys mothering her the way you do. She’s got a mom already!

Bottom line, you don’t know Nick and you don’t know Selena. Their lives are theirs to live. Get over it.

Phew. Rant over. Haha.

please, no.

• Anonymous25

grr Im tired of the sign peace that NIck and Miley do the whole time… ¬_¬

• Marisa

… oh cool. :P

wait, why does nicole smoking or not matter?

umm personally, i have to disagree with the people here.
    I think Nick is amazing looking, but I think she is too pretty for HIM.

• StuckOnYou

lalala….

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??? i dont care nicole

TODAY IS MENI YEAHHH!!!

• w

I’m happy for them if they are dating.
    People can finally leave Miley and Selena the fuck alone.

Nick looks cute btw.

Lol

• Mel91

Apr 25, 2010 @ 07:14 pm
    Sadiezz said:

It says “Kevin, you’re the magic man.”

She made it to cheer him on at Minute to Win It.

Why thank ya. Mystery solved.

I bet as soon as nicole likes him back he will leave her. He seems to like girls until he gets them. All he does is lead them on

Or if they don’t like eachother they are friends going to see kevin with demi and go and the family

• Mandy Jirouxx

To be honest, after seeing those jemi and “nicknic” double date pictures, they just look like they have NO chemistry. I mean yeah, I do think they mightt be like casually dating right now, but I honestly don’t think it’s going anywhere

• crazylady

I don’t even think Nick and Nicole are dating at all.
    can guys and girls not be just friends anymore?

• ladygaga

< ok so and they might dating if that answer or stament

• kelly123

Who cares? I’m excited that Miley/Demi hung out today. I miss seeing them together.

• Anonymous25
  • fame

Nick-Nicole attention whore

• Sam In Atlanta

Why the hell does it matter that Nicole smokes (and don’t say she doesn’t. She DOES)? She’s an adult. And those of you who think that she’s too old for Nick are probably the same people that think Jemi is just adorable! Joe and Demi are further apart in age than Nick and Nicole. It doesn’t matter that in their case, the girl is older than the guy, unless you have time-traveled yourselves back to 1850.

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF SHE SMOKES.

That’s a cute picture. NicNick<3

cause it been said that jonas brothers dont date girl that smoke. They dont like it.

• HeyHeyItsHolly

haha i love Nicole n Nick So Shut The Hell Up haters :P

• harvey

Whilst I definately dont like Jemi because I’ve come to think of Demi as the Jonas Bros little sister the age gap between Nick and Nicole does not seem so obvious because he really is a very mature and intense guy – dont think he could relate to someone his own age or younger. Plus she seems really nice and unlike some Disney stars appears to have remained grounded and not always seeking publicity for herself. Funny too love that about her!!!

• ET

OMFG THAT HAT.

SHM

• Anonymous25

Nick look happiert with Nicole than with Selena… lol

• Megan <3s Miley

that would be pretty great if they got together. nick REALLLLYYY needs to see other people and not continiously go back to miley and sel. i’d be SOOOOO happy for nick is him and nicole were dating<3

• ilovemusic

Why do I feel like this is only for publicity? W/e.

Why hello there Nick. ;)
    And no they are not dating. It’s been confirmed that they aren’t.

_____________________________________
    ….. really? I thought for sure that she was like sixteen
    No, she 20 and she smokes and maybe nick is always dating girls who look like children or have the body of children. The only normal looking girl he dated in body was miley. Maybe so he could look bigger??

stfu you jealous nelena and niley fans! let them be, it’s not your life is it? no.

Their not at his house. They are going to see kevin

• Ashleyxo

Cuteness.

Thank You Jonas Camp, for giving credibility to ZT. RME.

• eialmendra

VOY A MATAR A TODOS

i find it irrelevant x) let the guy date..

wtf. ugh stupid nick

they’re so cute!!! to bad they aint dating…

http://twitpic.com/1ij1a0 NEW DEMI & MILEY PIC!!

• Andreiita

O M G !
    really? like.. REALLY?

• jen

This is from today. She is holding that poster she made for Kevin for Minute to Win It.

• Cherry

wow Miley??
    MEMI!

As you can see she’s holding the Kevin poster she tweeted. They were all probally meeting up and riding togther to go watch Kevin. Joe and Demi were there.

i don’t care for her at all.
    i hope they’re not dating

YUCK!

• picstoburn

this is publicity.cause im still thinking nicole isnt into guys -.-

• sexylady

Yes, I will ship NicNick or whatever their nickname is. Too cute. Nick needs an older girl ;)

she’s 19 and she doesn’t smoke

she holding thwesign she made for kevin to support him. they arent dating and they arent at his house either.

• CupcakezLover

YAY!! I love Memi! :)

She is 19, yes, but she does in face smoke. People just don’t know it.

• Mandy Jirouxx

whooo caresss about them??? There’s a way better post above :) And soon enough, a MEMI POSTTT

Or maybe he is afraid of girls. I don’t mean in a bad way, but once feelings start to arise he may panic and run because he has no idea what to do with the feelings or the relationship. I knew a guy like this and it seemed like he lead girls on, but in reality he was a scared little chicken. Sweet as can be though.

Ugh, I just don’t like them together I don’t know why. Maybe it’s just jealousy? But I’m like damn Nick, can’t you just be single for awhile? Why do you have to immediately hook up with whatever girl happens to be nearby??

• dreamingALOUD

It’s two years! two years! There’s almost 3/4 years between Jemi, so what its ok for a guy to date someone younger but not for a girl? Grow up.

PR PR PR PR PR! ahhh PR!!

ya’ll know oceanup is always using propaganda! they’re 30 year old idiots that have no life!

Nick makes me mad

dont like them together….

• Joseph-lover

these jonas brother…
    so much pr in the family!

C’mon!! She’s going to support Kevin!! Look at her hands she holding something writen KEVIN!! C’mon oceanup!!! :P

• whatup

This is one of the best things I’ve ever read in my life. I laughed until I couldn’t breath. HAHAHAHAHHA. You rock, you rock on.

They’re not dating.. wtf you losers.

• ET

OMFG That hat is such a turn off.

I WANT NICK’S AFRO BACK.

EW.

if they’re dating i support them cuz im a true JB fan..
    but my fave couple is JEMI forever!!!

are they gonna date :)

Sophiee said:

HAHA
    Frankie looks like the very short version of his dad!

• crazylady

he always has looked like a short version of his dad to me.

Many things we know about Nick but we barely discuss:
    1. He’s bipolar!
    2. He’s ADD!
    3. He is a perfectionist!
    4. He can’t be alone!
    5. He’s a man whore!
    6. He’s a tease!
    7. He is a control freak!

Run along now, kids!

You can stop trying to prove to me your not a stan now!

They’re so easy…

You’re such a good fan :S

Thanks for noticing!

You’re welcome, I’m very observant like that!

I actually hope his dating Nicole -.- cus Miley is fo sho sooooo OVER the whole disney ordeal she just wants out!! I don’t think she’s ever going back to Nick even if Miam fails XD RIP Niley, And pore Selena just seems like a week person -.- She’ll go back if he’ll have her.

• CantHaveYou

theyre not dating!!! i dont believe it, she doesnt seem his type :S

Phew. Rant over. Haha.
    Thank you for your rant. You are right. Besides, we really don’t know much about the Nick and Selena relationship. Everyone assumes Nick did the breaking up, could have just as easily been Selena or the tabloids could be correct when they announced that it was mutual.

• picstoburn

what does tht sign say thatb Nicole’s holding??

crazylady said:

he always has looked like a short version of his dad to me.

But it’s more apparent to me now!

NICK JUST SAID HE IS SINGLE. DONT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH THEYRE TOGETHER TO SUPPORT KEVIN!