Joe Jonas, ‘My Glasses Are Real’

Joe Jonas‘ glasses are so he can see, not for vanity.

From Stephanie: I went to watch the Kevin Jonas special on Minute To Win It in the CBS Studios in Studio City, CA. I waited for two hours with my friend and got to sit in the front row. I think I was the only one to have a picture taken with him cause security was called afterwards. Nick is the sweetest person ever.

And Kevin J IS COMPLETE BEAST AT THE GAMES. Everybody must watch that episode. He won 250,000$ for his charity! :] He made MTWI history. He is suuuper handsome, and was really sweet to the audience and made random, cute comments to his wifey throughout the show. There is one time when he tapped his heart twice at Nick, and Nick did the same back. It was cute. :]

• jerseygirl

Apr 26, 2010 @ 03:28 pm
    Zorelle. said:

Uhm, I really don’t think that those glasses are real.
    If they are real, then explain to me why he sometimes does not wear them? It’s not like their reading glasses because he wears them to go out and walk around, but sometimes he doesn’t. PLUS; I have that exact same pair of glasses. They are clear lenses. Also, why did he never wear them before? Plus, here they are. http://www.wholesalecelebshades.com/460.html
    —————-
    UMMM….LOL. Are you for real? You think he’s lying?

Joe DOES wear glasses. So does Kevin. Most JB fans know that. They both usually wear contacts but Joe mentions in this interview how the contacts bother his eyes so early in the morning. He had different frames last year that he also used to wear alot.

You are 100% wrong. And I can’t even believe you provided a link to try and prove your point. LMAO.

Was Joe not at Kevin’s charity game thing? They only mentioned Nick.

No, Joe was not there. He took Demi to Disneyland that night instead.

Danielle, Nick, Nicole Anderson, Frankie, Maya, and Mr & Mrs. Jonas went to the taping to cheer for Kevin.

• Tinypic Bandit

jerseygirl said:
    Apr 26, 2010 @ 03:28 pm
    Zorelle. said:

Uhm, I really don’t think that those glasses are real.
    —————-
    UMMM….LOL. Are you for real? You think he’s lying?

LMFAO!!!!!

• TotallyDorky4Kevin

I find it odd that we fall so in love with teeny-tiny, pigeon-toed, squinty-eyed, big-haired boys who are so nearsighted that they need glasses to see to walk across a room. They are so wonderfully dorky and so good-looking in person, even if they do have their flaws. All three of them have such big hearts and so genuinely appreciate their fans and what they have. I am proud to be a JB fan forever!

• AAC

That is SO fucking adorable.
    And Joe, you’re fucking adorable too.

• AAC

I’m loving Nick smiling these day. Glad to see him so happy.

• nat

i luv them i want a pair

• ilovemusic

Fucking love them.

Kevin and Nick have such a good relationship. Nice of Nick to help him and support him on this show too. Nick’s smile is beautiful.

• itsme

Kinda tired of Nick calling Joe out on every mistake. We get it,Nick. Lol.

• xoxokatie8

How cute :D

“watch it, there prescription”

• kikime

Why is the Minute to Win It episode gonna air?

BTW JOE IS HOOTTTT!!! Even with glasses.

• musiciseverything

He’s adorable.

Holy cow. That’s an insane amount for that show. Especially considering the things they make you do.

And of course people are going to question joe’s glasses, because he got the only pair that look fake. Hipster.

• Danger-ous

Why would Joe wear glasses for fun? Everyone knows he wore contacts before and it’s not like he just pulled glasses out of his ass, he’s always worn them randomly.

o wow… that’s somethin.

aint it just?

• lanaa

Ha. I completely picture them doing that. Cuties.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe your glasses are delightful

• gigglez.

he looks like a pedo in those damn things. -.-

lol at Joe not being able to see after he takes them off.

I didn’t mean that in a stupid “Doo ta doo” way, by the way.

Why would Joe wear glasses for fun?

lol. well nick has, so plausible question i guess.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

Ha. I completely picture them doing that. Cuties.
    _____

• peacelovehearts

gigglez. said:
    he looks like a pedo in those damn things. -.-
    At least he doesn’t drive a white van..

I love that Kevin and Nick support each other so much. Like when Nick was at the Dodgers thing and Kevin was tweeting telling him to knock it out of the park.

I hope we get to see them hang out together more.

he looks like a pedo in those damn things. -.-
    At least he doesn’t drive a white van..

My dad does.
    Company van.
    Picks me up from school in it.

itsme said:

Kinda tired of Nick calling Joe out on every mistake. We get it,Nick. Lol.

This x infinity.

Nick has very little interesting to say if it’s not in reaction to/belittling Joe.

Was Joe not at Kevin’s charity game thing? They only mentioned Nick.

Apr 26, 2010 @ 03:20 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

gigglez. said:
    he looks like a pedo in those damn things. -.-
    At least he doesn’t drive a white van.

—————————————–
    I think i remeber seeing a picture where he does drive a white van

• Zorelle.

Uhm, I really don’t think that those glasses are real.

• Tinypic Bandit

Was Joe not at Kevin’s charity game thing? They only mentioned Nick.

That’s what I want to know….he was to busy macin’ on his “girl” -_-….

• Tinypic Bandit

Zorelle. said:
    Uhm, I really don’t think that those glasses are real.
    You know there is a new invention called contacts, maybe you’ve heard of them….

-_-….

• HOLAA

i love joe and his glasses.
    tehheh NERD.

• http://www.agendaculturelparis.com/rimowa-%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A2%E3%83%AF/%E3%82%B5%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B5-%E3%83%87%E3%83%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-salsa-dx トパーズ チタン (Topas Titan)

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s articles or reviews every day along with a mug of coffee.

bullshit.
    Een if they were real, they are still for vanity. He thinks they’re cool.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

I DON’T LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS, BUT HE DON’T LOOK THAT BAD WIT THE GLASSES. HE CAN PULL THEM OFF.

FORMSPRING ME

obviously! hes so adorable in them! justin biebers are fake….sighh…

guys please check out my beauty channel!:D

• ??????

???????

• Fiona

Glad Kevin raised a lot of money. And love Joe in his glasses.

• Nixienemi

Them glasses do NOT do him justice even though he does need them!

• crazylady

I can’t see how people would think that they’re fake. I mean why would they honestly think that he’d wear such awful looking glasses for vanity
    actually correction: who would wear eyeglasses at all for vanity. if I didn’t have to wear glasses I wouldn’t. they’re annoying (but at least better than contacts. contacts scare me)

Oh my gosh, i was at the taping. and THEY SPECIFICALLY SAID DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW dumb dumb girl.

• Kimmay

Yo OceanUp, Spolier Alert. That’s what cuts are for.

• superJOEman

Kevin & Nick’s tapping a their hearts looks sooo cute! Super brotherly love.. ;)

maybe Joe didn’t go to support Kevin because didn’t want to draw attention away from him

• Andreiita

HE SAY THAT ON THE LAST LIVE CHAT.

• jonasgirl425

really? cause i thought they were fake :P

* sarcasm *

yay better jb :)

• teenage rebel

i <3 them

• MileyIsBestest

Joe shut up. My glasses are better.

• jerseygirl

Any true Joe Ho KNOWS his glasses are real! ;)

And Yay for Kevin! That was a good thing he did for their charity. Can’t wait to see the epdisode.

• oneword_sha

whens kevin’s episode on?

o wow… that’s somethin.

• Dreamer X33

Damn, he just fine ;D
    Today is an ugly glooomy day. :\

• peacelovehearts

This is a really legit post oceanup… *cough*FAIL*cough* ….but hey, it’s better than “Joe eats food”

• K.F.D.M.S lover

glasses are abeaen im subbouse to wear one but idont want to they hert my hade

• whatsernamegigi

Uh, why would Joe lie about his glasses? COME ON. There’s been pictures in the past of him wearing glasses.

Find something else to bitch about and leave the poor guy alone.

• Lola

lols now that I think about it my dad has glasses like that too haha
    I use to tell him to change them cause they werent in style and he looked like harry potter hahaha
    now Joe started wearing them lol

• lola

*had

• Sam In Atlanta

Joe has worn glasses since he was a child. Some people are just morons…

Nick = humongous phony

awwww kevin and danielle r sooooo cute!!!!

Is it me or really crappy of Joe not to go support Kevin? He went to Disneyland instead? Yeah, just wow. I bet if it were Nick competing, he’d be there.

This proves my point that Joe is a douche.

• Emilicious

He’s so cute :D They all are! Nick is looking realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotttt! Geez! Lol I didn’t know Nick didn’t need glasses.

• Bieberluva12

WOW OU his glasses are REAL! Since when has that been interesting? Or news?