Miley Cyrus & Producer COUCH CUTIES

miley-bed-33

Miley resting on a couch with Thomas Sturges‘ aunt. Credit: Anything Disney.

• DUDE!!!

ummmm?

• wtfbecca

ahhh. :) now i cant wait for june 221

• Jenniferr

JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!
    “I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

She’s crazy to try to go up against Eminem

• Hank

Miley is so HOT!!!!!!!

• miriamsays

LOVE MILEY, DONT CARE BOUT THE OTHER LADY, THAT IS ALL

twitter.com/miriamsays <3

• wtfbecca

Jenniferr said:
    JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!
    “I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

She’s crazy to try to go up against Eminem

ehhh. not really. eminem is kind of washed up.

• megan

Miley is just a kid in a woman’s body, I love her

• wtfbecca

miley is a normal teenager. she doesnt give a shit what anybody thinks. she does what she wants. i love that.

Oh shut up Oceanup.

That is Antonia Armato, she wrote 10+ songs for Miley like “See you again”, “7 Things”, “Fly on the Wall”. And she wrote “Naturally” for Selena, and writes for Vanessa Hudgens and other Disney stars.
    And she is also related to Thomas. But thats nore relevant. Oceanup, you really piss me off.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

I LOVE those tights.
    Miley is beautifull. I will always be a fan :)

• Jenniferr

wtfbecca said:

Jenniferr said:
    JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!
    “I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

She’s crazy to try to go up against Eminem

ehhh. not really. eminem is kind of washed up.

Lol are you serious? He hasn’t released music in awhile but he’s far from washed up, he has a huge fan base worldwide

• wtfbecca

wtfbecca said:

Jenniferr said:
    JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!
    “I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

She’s crazy to try to go up against Eminem

ehhh. not really. eminem is kind of washed up.

i used to like him. i just grew out of that and most of the people i know dont like him. and since he hasnt put music out in a while a lot of the kids now dont really know him that well. he may have fans but since miley is more current her album will do better. im not saying hes bad. hes just not as good as he once was.

*cough* lesbians *cough* *smirks* :)

• Ashley

Miley looks Gorgeous!

• hagar

yeah he is huge
    but that dosent mean that he will beat miley
    coz thier fans is usually are not the same

• Jenny

Miley = Hot

• Jonas88

Aww miley :) She looks a bit tired or something lol :/

• Hangover

I love her tights:)
    She looks Beautiful<3

• xafranbix

I love her.

What..you thought i would leave a hate comment?

LALALALALA.

• Sele

her face is so cute. love her eyes

• Moonbeam

megan said:
    Miley is just a kid in a woman’s body, I love her
    So true. When she was in Tybee she tweeted about sleeping in her mothers bed. I really don’t see her moving into her new house alone. She used to be around her mother all day. She will move back after half a week. ;)

• Nixienemi

Wow, they sure are close!

• JBmuchbetter

off topic..but did anyone notice @DisneyStarFacts on twitter looks like a huge Miley fan..haha
    j.s.

Damn those clothes are hideous.

• mileyluver15

wow mileys clothes are awful and shes always posing sexy eww they look like lesbians in the first pic look at where that ladys arm is right on her butt.. only moms should do that or ur boyfriend shes creepy.

miley is such a disgusting bitch… ewww

mileyluver15 said:

calm down they are taking a picture…

miley gorgeous??? really??? hahaha that fucking famewhore is sooo fugly, seriously wake up teenie i bet any of you are more pretty than this ugly fat bitch….

• kelsey!

miley looks pretty in these pics but I hate what shes wearing

• kelsey!

miley looks pretty in these pics but I hate what shes wearing

• kelsey!

miley looks pretty in these pics but I hate what shes wearing

• BATMANNN28

You fail anonymous commenters, or just commenter… Yeah, you need to learn to spell before you attempt to insult anyone. So why don’t you go back to junior school and actually pay attention in English, okay? Awesome.

ok so i would buy selenas clothes brand but one problem is that theres no kmarts where i live since they were all closed down since hardly anyone shopped there and If my friends even saw me shopping at a place like kmart they would laugh at me forever

why does all of her clothes has holes in it?
    anyways, i bet she made out with that chick lol, no just j/k.

• JB

What are the 3 common things Miley is hated for???

Mine are:
    1.Controversial pics
    2.Niley (Nick’s teeny fans -_-)
    3.Clothing

I don’t agree with the 2nd one but I agree with 1 and 3.
    ———————-
    Yeah 1 and 3 are the most common because people don’t know how to get over things and STFD right?

Agree 1º and 3º the most common

with Niley also but They have a lot of Niley fans

1 and 3

• BeeBee

her hand is on her butt

I LOVE THOSE TIGHTS! MILEY YOU ARE SO SEXY! (;

• AEOA

The pics are disturbing. Too reminiscent of the ones where she was layed out on that guy’s lap with almost the same exact poses. It’s not just that but…i don’t know but would u take weird pics like that with someone you worked with? too clingy like.. dude i wouldn’t even with my own mom, who’s the closest u can get.

• i’m just me

kind of weird that she is sitting on a couch with Thomas Sturges’ mom/aunt and then there are those pics of Miley and Thomas making out on a couch.. ironic. must be awkward for his mom/aunt. (:

• limu

said:

Next question:
    What are the 3 common things Miley is hated for???

Mine are:
    1.Controversial pics
    2.Niley (Nick’s teeny fans -_-)
    3.Clothing

I don’t agree with the 2nd one but I agree with 1 and 3.
    ———————-

Agree 1º and 3º the most common

with Niley also but They have a lot of Niley fans

• m

That woman is a producer. She produced a lot of miley’s songs like See You Again. She’s also working with Miley on her new album and Selena.

Wow! They look like they are REALLY close. Close to doing something that is. ;)

• Hilary

It’s okay (:
    They just like to spend their free time on gossip sites causing trouble
    There is NOTHING wrong with that lmao
    I’m actually jealous of them, that they have so much time to spare

LOL really. =)

Selena has charted higher than miley cyrus ever has across Europe with one song ..so i would hardly say Selena is a nobody. Dumbass.

Why does she always try to be so sexy? lol ew
    i know rigth!! shes try so hard to be sexy, but sorry horse face, youre NOT SEXY! and you looks so ridciculuos posing like that gosh i feel so sorry for someone as pathetic as this horse face hahahahaha

• Ashleyxo

I LOVE her style. :)

miley is cute, she is obviously tight with this woman as she has spent hours with her producing her new album, stop judging and she looks tired!

pedo-philea-lish

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I can’t make out what’s written on this stupid phone.Can someone plz tell what he said?

Someone asked his on formspring “Joe told me he maturbates to pictures of you ;)”
    and Garbo replied
    “haha thats cool. not true though joseph pleasures himeself to a picture of meghan fox and..his girlfriend”

LOL

• Mark

Why does she always try to be so sexy?
    she does not try .. Miley is SEXY!

• tay

Miley I love you

• Delilah_Marie

That Lady is a little creepy. If I were Tish,I would watch out. Just because she’s a woman doesn’t mean she isn’t a pedo! D:

• girl7

My GOD!! Miley is Gorgeous!!!!

• HOT DAYUMMM

Miley = Lesbian.

• Roro xox

i love her :D

Why does she always try to be so sexy?
    she does not try .. Miley is SEXY!
    hahaha sorry teenie, maybe in your eyes, cause that disgusting horse face never ever can be sexy hahahaha what a funny joke!!!!!

haha This lady took a couple pictures with Selena too and was asked in an interview who do you think is the better artist Miley or Selena. She said no offense but Miley is so much better.LMAO WIN

Why does she always try to be so sexy?
    she does not try .. Miley is SEXY!
    Selena Jealousy eats you up in the end.

• HOT DAYUMMM

She’s mad because Selena didn’t agree to finger her…
    Only Miley did (:

• Delilah_Marie

ew.

miley is total slut and lesbian!!!ewww hate her..

HOT DAYUMMM said:

She’s mad because Selena didn’t agree to finger her…
    Only Miley did (:
    ___
    Nahh she was being honest Selena is nothing in the music industry.

Wait I saw these pictures Selena has similar pictures with this lady and so does Vanessa why hasn’t Oceanup posted those?

• tamy

Miley is just a kid in a woman’s body, I love her

So true

• PaaperPlanes

Oh, how I love Milezz :-) Haha

• rose

It’s true :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Thomas Sturges. Why Miley, Why?

• MZ

WHAAAAAAAT?! That’s his aunt?! This is so bizarre.

• mary

miley slut and lesbian? Hahahaha I love this girl GO MILEY!!

and whos the hell is this lady??? A BIG NOBODY!!! sooo… that doesnt mean anything besides everybody knows that miley is just a fucking joke in hollywood, biggest joke ever!!!!

Nahh she was being honest Selena is nothing in the music industry
    hahahaha and miley is something??? hahahahahaha all miley fans are sooo fuckinf funny…. poor desilusional babies!!!

• HOT DAYUMMM

MZ
    Welll duhhhh.
    How do think he and Miley met?

HAHHAHAHAH Thats why Miley has all these #1’s and selena has nothing hahah dont talk if your going to sound like a dumbass. if Mileys a joke then what is Selena? A NOBODY

• Delilah_Marie

How are WE delusional when your the idiot who is posting over and over,horribly mean and rude things about someone you don’t even know?

• HOT DAYUMMM

Hmm…
    Well, I don’t know about you, but I’d rather be a nobody than the laughing stock of America (:
    I mean wouldn’t you rather be who you are now- a nobody… or be famous and be George Bush- a joke.

• Jenniferr

Miley looks high!

BATMANNN28 said:

Lesbians? REALLY GUYS? Clearly none of you have friends or own a camera.

———————-

Who cares if they are or aren’t?

• Chelsea-Rose

Good for Miley?

Miley sold more copies with PITUSA across europe selena just had less competition

===========
    I just wouldn’t buy it at all no one in my highschool dresses like selena’s style the only girls who do are the white girls but they are all conceited and only shop at forever 21

BATMANNN28 said:

Lesbians? REALLY GUYS? Clearly none of you have friends or own a camera.

———————-

Who cares if they are or aren’t?
    ____________________________

I’m not saying there is anything wrong with lesbians, but I think we all know Miley isn’t one, and these anonymous commenters are just trying to bash Miley because of these photos. I take pictures like these with my friends all the time, it doesn’t mean we’re being sluts or lesbians.

No she hasnt only in UK when no other songs were out Mileys cds and single sales own selenals worldwide

===========

Well im not a Selena hater or anything I actually love the clothes but like I said

there is no kmarts here and my friends would prob. make fun of me if they saw me shoping at kmart

===========

• Love is All Around

Every situation will seem different to other people because their not the ones living the moment. You wont know whats going on and never will. You guys only assume which means opinions which means useless (in a gossip site).

===========

………………..
    MILEYS CLOTHES BRAND HAS BEEN SUPER SUCCESFUL I SEE LIKE MORE THAN 5 GIRLS EVERYDAY WEARING A SHIRT OR ACCESORIES FROM HER LINE

___________

Miley has had 6 number one singles hit number one on the charts, she’s sold 15 million albums world wide.
    Party In The USA went 3x platinum, she’s had four number one albums, a number one soundtrack, three number one movies and Party In The USA was also the highest debut by a female solo artist ever.

Selena’s album went Gold, a single platinum and oh… That’s where it ends.

I think we know who wins here.

hows everybody?? LOL

btw someone hacked Garbo’s formspring..so why is everybody STILL freakin out about that Joe question?? huh? ;O

BATMANNN28 said:

BATMANNN28 said:

Lesbians? REALLY GUYS? Clearly none of you have friends or own a camera.

———————-

Who cares if they are or aren’t?
    ____________________________

—————-

You are closted then. SMH.

• BATMANNN28

NOW I GET WHY THEY DATED.

Everything in my life suddenly makes sense.
    —————-
    Actually oceanup is wrong.

The woman is Antonina Armato, the mother of Thomas Armato Sturges (Miley’s ex), the songwriter/producer of most of Miley’s hits and owner of RMR Records. She is married to Tom Sturges, Executive Vice President, Creative Affairs for the Universal Music Publishing Group.
    _______________________

I already know who she is, this stuff was posted 2 days ago on anythingdisney with the real facts, unlike the crap OceanUP likes to post.

JBmuchbetter said:

——————-

And you believed him? Did you also believe Selena’s cousins when they said they were hacked? SMH.

BATMANNN28 said:

___________

Selena’s album went Gold, a single platinum and oh… That’s where it ends.
    ———————–
    BATMANN i love ya :D

whoever they are still creepy photos, js

• Disdain

LOL ppl don’t bother with the haters, especially the one who keep saying she’s fat. Fat is actually a good thing because in the winter she can stay in the cold while the stick-celebs freeze 2 death.

But actually, have people SEEN fat yet? it’s not supposed to be an insult. Go in McDonald’s, GOD KNOWS how many fat ppl’r sittin up there eatin their funky ass ice-cream n fries.

• BATMANNN28

Lesbians? REALLY GUYS? Clearly none of you have friends or own a camera.

———————-

Who cares if they are or aren’t?
    ____________________________

—————-

You are closted then. SMH.
    ____________________

I think I would know if I was a lesbian or not. I am most definitely into men but thanks for acting as if you know me.

when i look at you was #2 on radio disney yesterday ,naturally #8

when i look at you was #2 on radio disney yesterday ,naturally #8

JBmuchbetter said:

——————-
    WHATEVER ;P

anyways some of the JB fans are really weird… Garbo got all the hate..so maybe..haha ;P

haha your an idiot. Party in the USA wasnt a debut she’s been around for fucking years with her horse face and scratchy man voice the only people who buy her songs are hormonal 12 year olds who wouldnt know what real music was if it came up to them introduced itself and slapped them in the face.
    Also three number one movies. The Last song was dirt and only made it to number one because it came out on a wednesday!
    ‘i know who wins here’ fuck you.

Yes, but people on anythingdisney also reported she is his aunt which is wrong, she is his mother. Just wanted to correct that.

• Disdain

Why are Sel’s cousin’s always being hated on? (No, seriously, WhY???)

_______

Okie dokie, well I knew that anyways, but thanks. (:

Disdain said:
    Why are Sel’s cousin’s always being hated on? (No, seriously, WhY???)
    _____________

‘Cause they’re kinda famewhores.

• JBmuchbetter

OU is full of creepers… *_*

JBmuchbetter said:

JBmuchbetter said:

——————-
    WHATEVER ;P

——————

Yeah, I thought that what he said was funny. LOL

BATMANNN28 said:
    Disdain said:
    Why are Sel’s cousin’s always being hated on? (No, seriously, WhY???)
    _____________

‘Cause they’re kinda famewhores.
    ___________________________

Lol, thanks for telling me… does one of them run OU?

cute.
    why hasn’t OU posted MEMI candids yet?
    slow much.

• Effy

Gosh, Miley loves to take pictures (have them taken) of herself xD anyway, she looks beautiful

NOW I GET WHY THEY DATED.

Everything in my life suddenly makes sense.
    —————-
    Actually oceanup is wrong.

HOT DAYUM,MMMMMM you suck get off miley post your always on them you obsessed freak

Why are Demi, Miley and Selena such lesbians? Disney you can hire straight people too if you want….

There is nothing wrong with being straight you know. Disney do you have something agains’t straight people?!

• island.B

Btw
    Selena with Thomas Sturges’ aunt

Awhhh those are fricken adorable :)

island.B said:

Btw
    Selena with Thomas Sturges’ aunt

Awhhh those are fricken adorable :)

Hi Miley hater you went off anonymous?

• Hilary

Oh shut up.

Ps. this is Antonina Armato, she worked with Miley on all her past albums, with Vanessa Hudgens and with Selena on naturally ..she’s a producer.

• island.B

Awhhh those are fricken adorable :)

Hi Miley hater you went off anonymous?

lol wth no i stay on my account all the time.i don’t hate on Miley.

ok so HOT DAYUMM why are you always on miley post no one gives a shit about shitlena/fuglena/slutlena/bitchlena/fucklena/seat filler coatailrider homez

I wish I was able to wear her clothes!!

• HOT DAYUMMM

WTF
    why do you stalk me?
    How do you know everything I say in my comments…
    EW 50 year old creepers like you, need to GTFO the Internet

(PS if you’re gonna stalk me, do it betterr next time ;)
    Cause if you were any good, you’d know that I actually LIKE Miley, but sometimes she bugs me, same goes for Selena, Justin Bieber, Zac, and everyone else I like….)

Please leave me alone, and please stop tracking everything I say…
    I can come to whatever post I please
    I’m legitimately scared for my life, and if you keep stalking me i’ll call the cops and the FBI will bust your door down

• Hilary

Btw
    Selena with Thomas Sturges’ aunt

Awhhh those are fricken adorable :)

Yay =)

• LucyWhite

I wish I could wear her clothes!!

• island.B

WTF leave her alone you crazy pedo anon.

• island.B

Apr 26, 2010 @ 10:06 am
    Hilary said:

Btw
    Selena with Thomas Sturges’ aunt

Awhhh those are fricken adorable :)

Yay =)
    :) i like your icon and how you hid that random girls face w/ a heart.its cute :P (:

• Moonbeam
  • HOT DAYUMMM

island.B
    This is why I am leery of the Internet…
    Too many creepers on here…
    OU used to be safe, until people like that pedophile anon came here

• Hilary

Seriously, you need a life.

Btw
    Selena with Thomas Sturges’ aunt

Awhhh those are fricken adorable :)
    i love you girl!!! actually selena is decent has glam, class ans style unlike horrible disgusting smeller cyrus….

• island.B

This is why I am leery of the Internet…
    Too many creepers on here…
    OU used to be safe, until people like that pedophile anon came here
    i know. :I creepy ass pedo.you should really call the FBI on them

• cyrussprousefan

WOW she looks exactly like the time she was dating thomas :O his aunt must have the same effect on her :| blehh. shes still cute. i love her.

LucyWhite said:

I wish I could wear her clothes!!
    my godness your icon is sooo horrible, miley looks even more ugly than she actually is, ewwww, she cary me, shes sooo horrible… look at her ugly huge greay face…. ewwwwwww really reallly disgusting…

• Hilary

Btw
    Selena with Thomas Sturges’ aunt

Awhhh those are fricken adorable :)

Yay =)

=)=) I’m a MEMI lover <3

• HOT DAYUMMM

Hilary
    It’s okay (:
    They just like to spend their free time on gossip sites causing trouble
    There is NOTHING wrong with that lmao
    I’m actually jealous of them, that they have so much time to spare

• BATMANNN28

NOW I GET WHY THEY DATED.

Everything in my life suddenly makes sense.

I have the same boots!
    And so does Selena but in a different color haha

• BATMANNN28

Lesbians? REALLY GUYS? Clearly none of you have friends or own a camera.

LMAO i can’t wait until Perez Hilton gets hold of this! haha the return of slutty cyrus!

Oh look, The whole Sturges family are all whores and horny twinkes. Why isn’t Miley kicked out of Disney? this is NO way how a Disney child should act,she’s even making Selena look like a saint!

• Hilary

I wish I could wear her clothes!!

=/ ..time to grow up, kiddo.

• kira

Miley is so beautiful and cute

• wtfbecca

she looks cute :)

• lizz

I love Miley

JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!
    “I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!
    “I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!
    “I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!

“I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!
    “I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!
    “I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

JUNE 22!!!!!
    Please OU write abput that!
    “I Can’t Be Tamed” Official Release Date, So Far! http://twitpic.com/1ihpio

• miriamsays

LOVE MILEY. DON’T CARE ABOUT THE OTHER LADY. THAT IS ALL.

twitter.com/miriamsays <3

• oxoemmaoxo

Why do people have to bring up selena everytime there is a miley post?
    It’s soo annoying.

JBmuchbetter said:

JBmuchbetter said:

——————-
    WHATEVER ;P

——————
    Yeah, I thought that what he said was funny. LOL
    ——————————
    Yeh I’m cool with it.. can’t really understand why some people are like gettin so hyper over it.. :/

Why are Sel’s cousin’s always being hated on? (No, seriously, WhY???)
    _____________

‘Cause they’re kinda famewhores.
    ___________________________

Lol, thanks for telling me… does one of them run OU?
    We have no proof but we strongly suspect this.

Disdain said:

Why are Sel’s cousin’s always being hated on? (No, seriously, WhY???)

—————

Because they cause drama. Although I love their word vomits. LOL If it wasn’t for them we would not know that Demi and Selena were and still were fighting till the day of the KCA’s. Maybe Demi and Selena should get married since they fight like a married couple.

Disdain said:

Why are Sel’s cousin’s always being hated on? (No, seriously, WhY???)

—————

________________

Lol now I’d love to see that!!!

Disdain said:
    Why are Sel’s cousin’s always being hated on? (No, seriously, WhY???)
    _____________

‘Cause they’re kinda famewhores.
    ___________________________

Lol, thanks for telling me… does one of them run OU?
    _________________

Not that I’m aware of.

I thought this is a Miley post..guess I was wrong *_*

oxoemmaoxo said:
    Why do people have to bring up selena everytime there is a miley post?
    It’s soo annoying.
    ______

Selena fans are always trying to knock off the Queen’s crown. They’ll never succeed though, so they should really just give up now…

MILEYYYYYYYY

Why do people have to bring up selena everytime there is a miley post?
    It’s soo annoying.
    because selena fans always want all the attention so they mention her everywhere they can

• Disdain

Miley said inside Miles To Go that Antonina is her inspiration. Awww….

• Disdain

Okay let’s talk about Milerz, then. What makes her a slut?

• Hilary

NOW I GET WHY THEY DATED.

Everything in my life suddenly makes sense.
    —————-
    Actually oceanup is wrong.

_______________________

lol trufax. i love ya.

• oxoemmaoxo

BATMANNN28 said:

oxoemmaoxo said:
    Why do people have to bring up selena everytime there is a miley post?
    It’s soo annoying.
    ______

LOL, IA
    They should give up. Selena will never match up with miley.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

——————-
    WHATEVER ;P

He was getting hate for it?
    Awww. Poor Garbs. :/

• JBmuchbetter

Selena is the better actor…Miley is the better musician…they are good in their own
    ways… everybody can have his/her own opinion…
    Some like Miley’s music.. others like Selena’s…
    I don’t get the whole idea of fighting over these two.. *_*

• oxoemmaoxo

Disdain said:

Okay let’s talk about Milerz, then. What makes her a slut?

She isn’t, it’s just the selena stans always putting her down.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

JBmuchbetter said:

JBmuchbetter said:

JBmuchbetter said:

——————-
    WHATEVER ;P

He was getting hate for it?
    Awww. Poor Garbe. :/
    ————————
    lol yess….some fans… huh *_*

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

hows everybody?? LOL

Haha. I only found out he was hacked like right now after reading his twitter.
    I thought it was really funny, tbh.

The picture is actually really cute. If you think there is something sexual about it, you better face the nearest mirror before you shout slut.

Disdain said:

Okay let’s talk about Milerz, then. What makes her a slut?

—————-

Miley isn’t a slut. I don’t know why people call her names. I guess it’s just teenies thinking that wearing short shorts makes you a slut?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Who’s Thomas Sturges?

Okay let’s talk about Milerz, then. What makes her a slut?
    shes not but she should really stop dressing so slutty because fans like me do not like when she dresses slutty oh and she kisses gross ewwww and she needs to stop saying shes in love with every guy she dates im a fan but im bothred by these things

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

hows everybody?? LOL

Haha. I only found out he was hacked like right now after reading his twitter.
    I thought it was really funny, tbh.
    ——————————————
    HAHA yep.. some say he was the one to post the answer..LOL…
    but if you see …the 3rd question was answered like about minutes ago..I think he left after that..and then some hacker answered the last 2 questions after some time..lol

(replying to this) – Apr 26, 2010 @ 10:54 am

Disdain said:

Why are Sel’s cousin’s always being hated on? (No, seriously, WhY???)

—————

________________

Lol now I’d love to see that!!!

I give it a few more years and it will happen. It’s bound to anyways. hahahaha

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    Who’s Thomas Sturges?
    ——————

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

hows everybody?? LOL

Haha. I only found out he was hacked like right now after reading his twitter.
    I thought it was really funny, tbh.
    ——————————————
    HAHA yep.. some say he was the one to post the answer..LOL…

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

hows everybody?? LOL

Haha. I only found out he was hacked like right now after reading his twitter.
    I thought it was really funny, tbh.
    ——————————————
    HAHA yep.. some say he was the one to post the answer..LOL…

Oh right. Hahaha!

OOPS double post..sorry.. (:

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Who’s Thomas Sturges?
    ——————
    LOL.
    Oh okay…
    And the lady in the pics is his aunt?

Next question:
    What are the 3 common things Miley is hated for???

I think:
    1.Controversial pics
    2.Niley (Nick’s teeny fans -_-)
    3.Clothing

• BATMANNN28

Okay let’s talk about Milerz, then. What makes her a slut?
    ____________

She kisses? What are you, five? She’s dated 3 guys, all three of them long-term relationships. (I don’t count Thomas, etc). That’s not ‘proclaiming’ her love for every single guy, AND WEARING SHORT SHORTS DOESN’T MAKE YOU A SLUT. SLEEPING AROUND WITH LOTS OF GUYS ALL THE TIME MAKES YOU A SLUT. For God sakes people need to read the dictionary. Wearing short shorts simply means that day it was hot or you just felt like wearing some cute short shorts with a cute top.

Now gtfo, kthnx.

• BATMANNN28

I get far too involved in these conversations/arguments, I just really hate ignorant, stupid people.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

hows everybody?? LOL

Haha. I only found out he was hacked like right now after reading his twitter.
    I thought it was really funny, tbh.
    ——————————————
    HAHA yep.. some say he was the one to post the answer..LOL…

Oh right. Hahaha!
    Or who knows?? Maybe he answered it..LOL
    xD
    Either ways I love Garbo…he is hawwttt… ;P

3rd question:
    Why don’t haters ever read this special book someone made for us: http://web.mac.com/arnold_zwicky/FCverb.gif
    before they insult someone?!?!

Okay let’s talk about Milerz, then. What makes her a slut?
    ____________

Now gtfo, kthnx.
    no i will not gtfo i am a fan but i hate it when obsessed fans like you and my sister dont let me have an opinion i like miley but she can be a slut sometimes and i didnt say kissing was bad i said the way she kisses is gross and it just annoys me how every guy seems to be her soul mate

Disdain said:

Okay let’s talk about Milerz, then. What makes her a slut?

—————-

—————–
    Lol maybe they live in Antarctica.

Why does she always try to be so sexy? lol ew

miley is such a disgusting bitch… ewww
    Hi Selena

ewww thats creepy, i mean miley is so weird, shes really disgusting….

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

HAHAHA.
    i love garbo.

• xJonasXCandyx

miley is leasbian, poor famewhore, shes desperate for attention!

when are you going to type adifferently? Your obviously the same hater. All you ever say is fat ugly bitch travesty etc. Gorw up and learn new vocabulary.

Is this weird to recongize that was the bed she took those racy photos with that guy and she had no shirt on. I think?

Antimiley the bitch who poses as people from facebook is on Oceanup how nice.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

hows everybody?? LOL

Haha. I only found out he was hacked like right now after reading his twitter.
    I thought it was really funny, tbh.
    ——————————————
    HAHA yep.. some say he was the one to post the answer..LOL…

Oh right. Hahaha!
    Or who knows?? Maybe he answered it..LOL
    xD
    Either ways I love Garbo…he is hawwttt… ;P

Haha. True that. :)

• oxoemmaoxo

Next question:
    What are the 3 common things Miley is hated for???

Mine are:
    1.Controversial pics
    2.Niley (Nick’s teeny fans -_-)
    3.Clothing

I don’t agree with the 2nd one but I agree with 1 and 3.

• ;)

I think if Miley’s first single is solid she can do better than Eminem. His last album did really well because it was his comeback. Now he doesn’t have that hype to hold him up so he might not do as well if he doesn’t have a big first single. I guess we’ll have to see how both of their singles do.

Who’s Thomas Sturges?
    ——————
    LOL.
    Oh okay…
    And the lady in the pics is his aunt?
    —————-
    Apparently, IDK…

New Miley post (:

• dont jugde

:) Miley!! :D

• LucyWhite

Hey does anyone know how I can get OU to email me when someone replies to my comment.. I must have not checked some box somewhere but I can’t find it… Can you tell I’m relatively new? :P

• BATMANNN28

Okay let’s talk about Milerz, then. What makes her a slut?
    ____________

Now gtfo, kthnx.
    ____________

Nah, I’m going to stand by my previous statement. “She can be a slut sometimes.” Seriously, please go and find yourself a dictionary and look up the word slut, then only use it when it can actually be applied. The way she kisses is gross? How many people have you seen her kiss? I’m pretty sure she barely ever kisses her boyfriends in public.

Next question:
    What are the 3 common things Miley is hated for???

Mine are:
    1.Controversial pics
    2.Niley (Nick’s teeny fans -_-)
    3.Clothing

I don’t agree with the 2nd one but I agree with 1 and 3.
    ———————-

Disdain said:

Okay let’s talk about Milerz, then. What makes her a slut?

—————-

—————–
    Lol maybe they live in Antarctica.

People don’t live in Antartica. LOL Scientists go there and visit on ocassions for experiments, and they may stay months/weeks there, but no one actually lives there except for animals. LOL

Disdain said:

Okay let’s talk about Milerz, then. What makes her a slut?

—————-

—————–
    Lol maybe they live in Antarctica.

______________

Ahahaha, it’d be pretty impossible to live in Antarctica unless you were a polar bear or a seal or some sort.

• oxoemmaoxo

Yeah. People need to get over the half-naked pics she is a teenager, she’s going to do stupid things.

• peter

the same hater again and again, this person is so bored

ewww can miley be more disgusting??? shes sooo nasty, sooo lesbian and smeller famewhore!!!

People actually like Mileys music cant say the same for Selena. EVen fans admit she cant sing.

• Delilah_Marie

Oh God! This is so funny. The same Miley hater posting over and over. Oh, Please Do entertain us some more! :D

Delilah_Marie said:

I know and she types the same way shes always here. She has no life.

• kelly123

Does anyone know when Miley is releasing I can’t be tamed single?

• panda

This hater Selena fan or Nicole fan is so bored .. always is the same hater

• MZ

MZ
    Welll duhhhh.
    How do think he and Miley met?

I don’t know! He just seemed to have crawled out of the floor boards.. I didn’t really question who/what he was related to, to be honest!

• Hilary

Oh God! This is so funny. The same Miley hater posting over and over.

I know. =/

Ps. Thomas Sturges = Ew.

Btw
    Selena with Thomas Sturges’ aunt

Vanessa with Thomas Sturges’ aunt

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Hmm…

Luckily Miley is neither she is a superstar like the tt on twitter says right now :)

• ohmimiley

Me & my friends do that too. When we are tired we all lay on eachother x)

• Kelsey!

Do you have a life? itas obvious your the same person that has been commenting