Miley On Dating Liam: ‘We Weren’t 100 Percent A Couple Until End Of The Film’

miley-liam-7

Miley Cyrus interview with Wales Online. On falling in love with Liam: ‘We had been filming for a couple of weeks and I think the more you hang out, the more you get to know each other. We kind of grew into it. We weren’t 100 percent a couple until the end of the film. We were hanging out and I guess we were kind of dating but there wasn’t ever a moment where we thought, ’Yeah, we’re together’.’ I think the best part is just hanging out with a friend ..

..and that’s what him and I are, it’s a real friendship. We’ve always been kind of what we are now.’ On Liam not knowing who she was: ‘I guess that’s kind of the cool part about him and his friends. They’re like a bunch of 20-year-old guys so if they were watching my show all the time, I’d be like, ’OK, you guys are super weird’. It’s cool working with someone seeing me for me, where everyone else knows you for what they see on TV and my show.’

On not knowing Liam was a Neighbours star: ‘I didn’t actually know anything. The coolest part about working with someone you don’t know means you have to learn about them, not just their life, but you get to know their character a little bit more. And he wasn’t like, ’Oh great, here’s that chick from Hannah Montana trying to be a real actress’, it was just like working with any other actress. But I might YouTube him later!’ Miley is most likely done with television:

‘I’m probably not going to do much more TV after Hannah. I love movies so I can’t wait to continue to do that. I’d just like to continue making films. It’s what I really love to do and it’s my main passion. I love music and I’m excited about the next record, but film is what I’m really looking forward to so I can’t wait to continue to grow.’

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    Let’s check back with her in 3 months….
    i bet her opinion of Liam will be completely different (;

___

Guessing you are not a miam shipper XD

• diane n.

where the heck did the topic of selena come from?

Lol, so after all this gushing about how everything was instant with her and Liam, now they weren’t a couple til the end of the movie??? Yeah, apparently she finally remembered she was dating Nick while The Last Song was being filmed.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Selena looks better now, but she does not act better… :/

• hold your horses miley

miley’s way too big for her britches. its so obvious that she assumes she’s going to become this huge star. she probably expects that she’s going to star in one successful film after another and become an oscar winner. she acts like she’s too good for things like now like tv, when tv shows could be the only types of acting gigs she might be able to get one day. she thinks just because she was “hannah montana” she’s invincible unlike most other other actors and actresses in hollywood but she’s not and that she will never fade. its so arrogant! all i gotta say is she better be ready to take some acting classes because apparently her acting in tls left alot to be desired! she doesn’t have gauranteed success especially when she doesnt have the goods to back it up!

• Anonymousfsadf

Does anyone else miss the old Selena? The one who used to talk about loving pickles? And the one who wore her converses all the time? Or the one who used to skateboard around her neighborhood? It seems she’s way to professinal now. There’s a line between being professional and letting your job consume your personality.

she still talks about eating pickles all the time and wears her converse all the time so what are you talking about?

• NickChicky

idont think she changed
    she stell play maby not skateboard but she just played poling with taylor she is stellthe same just well trased thats it
    _____________

I didn’t say she changed exactly, just that she acts different. I know she’s growing up and all but she just seems off. I can’t explain it but, i guess, calmer? I don’t know. She’s 17 not 30.

• picstoburn

NickChicky
    Apr 26, 2010 @ 04:24 pm
    NickChicky said:

i miss the old selena too. and how she would reply back to everyone on myspace and that she used to have her own myspace with her own layouts and pics and music.before her manager took it -.-

The Bitcher said:

My mom lured me to her room then got on top of me and hancuffed me to her bed and RAPED me. Was it wrong that I liked it? She was so hot and good at it she made me her little teenage sex slave. Incest Rules
    Happy Late April Fools Day you naughty sexy bitches

Incest rules? Jemi would agree ;D

hahah omg picturing them doing anything sexual makes me wanna vomit! demi obviously has an incest fetish she is a sick sick girl lmao!

• NickChicky

I miss that Sel to, but people change, some in more drastic ways than others…
    _________
    Exactly, i kind of makes me sad. :/

• Anonymousfsadf

recent pickle loving:
    “what’s my absolute favorite snack that i talk about all the time” “it was pickles!”

wearing converse:

so dont say shit unless u got facts k bye this post is about miam not selena

• NickChicky

where the heck did the topic of selena come from?
    _______
    I was eating a pickle. Sorry.

New Miley Cyrus Song Called “Still I Rise”

She said “Fuck Disney”,
    but I think she was playing.
    I heard she does nasty things,
    I heard she’s fucking Nick J.
    She calls herself the “HEAD Bitch In Charge”, that means she gives him brain.
    She’s tryin’ to be like Britney Spears,her picture looks the same.

Why doesn’t she sing country music, she’s from Tennessee, right?
    Her dad was country artist, his name is Billy Ray, right?
    But, she’s okay, she ain’t all that.
    She ain’t the next Britney, tell that bitch to fall back!

See i’m a hater, i go hard, listen, where do i begin?
    You know she’s fucking Demi, she’s really a Lesbian.
    But she ain’t never coming out, even if people notice it.
    But everytime she does an interview, you know i run to see.
    She makes me so sick and makes me vomit.
    That’s why I spend my time online leaving comments.

And you know that I got some more haters with me, might hit up much music tv, Mtv, radio stations and tell them please don’t play Miley.

Still I rise,
    Still I fight,
    Still I might crack a smile.

Keep my eyes on the prize, see my haters, tell ‘em “Hi”.
    One day I’ll remember this, one day when I reminisce, that nothing I do never is good enough for the music biz.

I got this from the internet. lol It’s not real.

and your basing this off of ou or has miley been talkiing to you like your her bff??

—————-
    hahah but the thing is, they’re not really related!

• picstoburn

Anonymous
    Apr 26, 2010 @ 04:34 pm

New Miley Cyrus Song Called “Still I Rise”

She said “Fuck Disney”,
    but I think she was playing.
    I heard she does nasty things,
    I heard she’s fucking Nick J.
    She calls herself the “HEAD Bitch In Charge”, that means she gives him brain.
    She’s tryin’ to be like Britney Spears,her picture looks the same.

Why doesn’t she sing country music, she’s from Tennessee, right?
    Her dad was country artist, his name is Billy Ray, right?
    But, she’s okay, she ain’t all that.
    She ain’t the next Britney, tell that bitch to fall back!

See i’m a hater, i go hard, listen, where do i begin?
    You know she’s fucking Demi, she’s really a Lesbian.
    But she ain’t never coming out, even if people notice it.
    But everytime she does an interview, you know i run to see.
    She makes me so sick and makes me vomit.
    That’s why I spend my time online leaving comments.

Still I rise,
    Still I fight,
    Still I might crack a smile.

Keep my eyes on the prize, see my haters, tell ‘em “Hi”.

I got this from the internet. lol It’s not real
    that’s not miley that’s nicki minaj lol.

• Cassidy

Shut up! Miley is NOT too big roe her britches. She doesnt think that she better than anyone. Get a life.

old news.

• MileyIsBestest

Liam on Neighbours. That show sucks. I watched that show when I was like 12.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

great naw when you damphim D:
    date joe

The Bitcher said:

Happy Late April Fools Day you naughty sexy bitches

Incest rules? Jemi would agree ;D

• Dreamer X33

MOEEEEE <333 :D

• Julianna

Miley PWNS.

• NickChicky

Incest rules? Jemi would agree ;D
    ____________

How can you say that? If Demi’s hair wasn’t black she wouldn’t look so much like Joe. OR are you talking about how she always said he was a brother to her?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

MIAM OVERLOAD!

• NickChicky

• HOT DAYUMMM

Let’s check back with her in 3 months….
    i bet her opinion of Liam will be completely different (;

• Dreamer X33

Wow im slow . . I didn’t know Memi hung out recently .

Sad smh

• mizzjonas1234866

Wow! I Thinkk Her && Liam Make The Cutest Couple<3

• K.F.D.M.S lover

NickChicky said:

___
    idont think she changed

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

NickChicky said:

____

I miss that Sel to, but people change, some in more drastic ways than others…

• HOT DAYUMMM

NickChicky
    Nah I like her a lot better now.
    She used to kind of annoy me with her:
    “I shop at hot topic, i’m a tomboy, I put pink highlights in my hair and I wear black nailpolish” shiz

• KeepTheFaith

maby it was just my lazines talking XD
    but somtimes that happen to me not as big as thes but close and then my hand herts me see
    im lazy cant help it LOl

Lol, I understand. :)

• StarLightSTARbright

i think miam needs to just slow down a bit, because when you go fast like that then normally you just get bored of the relationship you move on.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

DANG SHES TAN IN THAT PICTURE.
    BEAUTIFUL.
    GLAD HER AND LIAM ARE HAPPY.

FORMSPRING ME

• Fiona

unless actors are already married, how do they not fall for their love intrest in a movie (i guess it’s called being professional). I mean think about it your kissing a good looking guy (depends) for half a movie (all movies in general). Anyway… Love Miam

Im glad she is backing down from that 10 months nonsense she was talking about bc if that’s accurate then it means she was playing three guys last summer and that’s really mean! she didn’t have to exagerrate the months that she is been with Liam, just to prove how serious they are.

• LaLaLaLand

LaLaLaLand said:

i really do hope they last i mean so far it looks like it :)
    ___
    idont think it well its just the same when she was with that model
    but maby idont naw

yeah he was ugly, but so far miam is lasting more than miley when miley went out with justin, and they seem to have more chemistry, but idk im just hopping cuz she seems really happy with this guy right now
    ___
    every guy she went out with she was happy but idont see it idont naw why
    oh well i think the only boyfriend she seemed more happy with her nick and liam but thats my opinion who knows we’ll just have to see

@LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST @LAbryantjamesST

FOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• hithere

what is she holding in the pic?

• Mayra.

yay another Miley post
    Love Miam!!!! Love Miley n.n

“Miley Cyrus isn’t a saint. That’s for why I looove her!” – Kingsley. LOL FTW.

I’m probably not going to do much more TV after Hannah. > I wonder if it is really true. I don’t think so.

“She ain’t the next Britney”
    Really?
    Everything is okay… Amy Winehouse is better! Wowwww!!!! Amy&Miley FTW!!!!

• Cassidy

*for*

LOL!!!!

• KeepTheFaith

I’m looking forward to seeing Miley’s future movies. She may not be the greatest actress out there, but she’s not the worst either. She’ll only get better with the more movies she films. I think she’s really focused on acting right now since Hannah is almost at it’s end and she’s already accomplished music.
    I just hope that someday soon she’ll but most of her focus back into music. To me, she always seemed like one of those rare artist who really had a passion for it, you know? I’m sure she’ll still write music on the side when she gets the inspiration though. But if she’s already decided that acting is something she really likes and wants to give a real shot, I’ll just be happy with that decision and support her as a fan. :)

• LaLaLaLand

LaLaLaLand said:

i really do hope they last i mean so far it looks like it :)
    ___
    idont think it well its just the same when she was with that model
    but maby idont naw

• Mayra.

New Miley Cyrus Song Called “Still I Rise”

She said “Fuck Disney”,
    but I think she was playing.
    I heard she does nasty things,
    I heard she’s fucking Nick J.
    She calls herself the “HEAD Bitch In Charge”, that means she gives him brain.
    She’s tryin’ to be like Britney Spears,her picture looks the same.

Why doesn’t she sing country music, she’s from Tennessee, right?
    Her dad was country artist, his name is Billy Ray, right?
    But, she’s okay, she ain’t all that.
    She ain’t the next Britney, tell that bitch to fall back!

See i’m a hater, i go hard, listen, where do i begin?
    You know she’s fucking Demi, she’s really a Lesbian.
    But she ain’t never coming out, even if people notice it.
    But everytime she does an interview, you know i run to see.
    She makes me so sick and makes me vomit.
    That’s why I spend my time online leaving comments.

Still I rise,
    Still I fight,
    Still I might crack a smile.

Keep my eyes on the prize, see my haters, tell ‘em “Hi”.

I got this from the internet. lol It’s not real

I only like this part
    You know she’s fucking Demi, she’s really a Lesbian.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

KeepTheFaith said:

___
    iagree with every word
    well said
    waw your hand must to by herting naw that was alot of writing to do

liam ex can go cry some more hahah bitch

• K.F.D.M.S lover

LaLaLaLand said:

LaLaLaLand said:

i really do hope they last i mean so far it looks like it :)
    ___
    idont think it well its just the same when she was with that model
    but maby idont naw

___
    every guy she went out with she was happy but idont see it idont naw why

• KeepTheFaith

iagree with every word
    well said
    waw your hand must to by herting naw that was alot of writing to do

LOL! My hand is just fine. :)
    I didn’t realize that I wrote so much until after I posted it. Sorry! Haha

I wish u were never torether………. I know LIAM STILL LOVE HER EX-GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mayra.

That only prove that she is not good at math!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

KeepTheFaith said:

iagree with every word
    well said
    waw your hand must to by herting naw that was alot of writing to do

LOL! My hand is just fine. :)
    I didn’t realize that I wrote so much until after I posted it. Sorry! Haha
    ___
    maby it was just my lazines talking XD
    im lazy cant help it LOl

Is there a video of this interview??

• Diane Jbabin

Dating community provide to services for lesbians. It night to take measures To Change his social sex dating life for always! For your more information you should read this blog: http://ping.fm/LPs6B

people u are really fool ! u r conversation abt a PUBLICITY STUNT ! the MIAM thing was just a Publicity stunt…. and this is slowly coming in front of us……. thats great… i hope she will approve that in front of her fans and will appolize to them for this PUBLICITY STUNT.

• Hilary

Aww MIAM <3
    They are so adorable together.

Ps. Miam "Having a Wild Afternoon of Fun at Universal Studios Hollywood"

So damn cute.

she is a hideous girl. my you morons are blind in the eye sockets lol

No one cares, Miley. Nobody likes you anymore. Do us a favor and stay out of public.. We’re tired of hearing about you.

• No Bitchassness

She’s said some completely different things in different interviews. Like that one where she said there was a point it got awkward while filming b/c they both kinda liked each other so she said, “Ok now you’re my boyfriend”. Anyone else remember that? And I just realized why she likes to hang out w/older people (besides the fact that she thinks she’s 30). It’s b/c those people are too young to be affected by the Hannah Montana craze. A lot of those people don’t know or care who she is.

_________________

For real A 17 thinging she’s 30? Nobody would like to be 30 at 17 -_- COME ON!

I am glad they waited a little bit before they were officially a couple. Get all of Miley’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

all when i was speeding to read the top part of the story i thought she said we are 100 percent a couple intill the end of the film lol

• Moonbeam

LOL.
    Love her. :)

• Anonymousfsadf

selena wore converse a lot in europe too

ok anyway i think miley and liam are absolutely adorable love them

MILEY YOU ARE A DIRRTTY HILLBILLY HOE! DIE PLEASE

• NickChicky

recent pickle loving:

wearing converse:

so dont say shit unless u got facts k bye this post is about miam not selena
    _____________

You forgot the skateboarding. :)
    And everything else. Her whole attitude has changed.

• LaLaLaLand

i really do hope they last i mean so far it looks like it :)

I LOVE this pic! YAY Oceanup.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

NickChicky said:

idont think she changed
    _____________

____
    she was always like that effen demi said that on ther photoshot with her that her stayle was bigger she effen said its”vgoe”and selena agress with her
    but maby she is diffrent because of being away from demi she is alittle boring naw but when she was with demi she wasnt so maby thats it

she is a hideous girl. my you morons are blind in the eye sockets lol
    _______________

You’re the hideous one here -_-

I To be honest, people say that Miley is the one who has changed the most but I think its the quite opposite.
    She’s one of the few who actually has been the same girl as she was back then when she started Hannah. Sje sure has grown up or whatever but she’s the only one who I can say that at least looks the same
    Same goes with Taylor S. Maybe is because they’ve always been rich or something.
    I do not like either of the girls, but in my opinion, Selena cares too much of what people think and Demi looks completely different from her old self (2008)
    I don’t know if that’s her old self so..

StarLightSTARbright said:

__________________

How are they going too fast? I mean you don’t believe all those rumours rumours from weeks ago do you?

Ah I love this girl =]I can’t wait until Frida for her new song! About Miam if she’s happy I’m happy =].

• K.F.D.M.S lover

LaLaLaLand said:

i really do hope they last i mean so far it looks like it :)
    ___
    idont think it well its just the same when she was with that model
    but maby idont naw

Miam. :)

• The Bitcher

Happy Late April Fools Day you naughty sexy bitches

• Mareike

k gonna go read that now

ok… I’m confused. I thought they fell for each other the first day….

ok… I’m confused. I thought they fell for each other the first day….
    Oh no, now some people get confused again.
    They fell for each other the first day on set, they are together since 10 month, they hung out all the time while filming in Tybee, but they weren’t 100 percent a couple until the movie was finished. Clear now?

k so.. why does Joe/Demi get so much hate for their “outting” but Miley doesn’t again?

oh right. people think they are going to marry one and not the other. got it.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

<3 i love them.

• Dreamer X33

I wish it was the opposite, meaning her focusing on music than acting :\. Nut if she happy with the choice she’s making . . . than so am I :P <3

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

I guess I will have to get used to Maim…although i REALLY want her and a certain other dude to be together…
    I’m happy she is happy!

• Jade Marie

She’s in love with his character in The Last Song, not him. They’re in the honeymoon period right now and all those reports about them wanting to get married are probably true, but like all things, this too shall pass! Thats just life.

LOL, anyone notice that almost all main parts of Miley’s body are different colors? But at the same time she looks SO FREAKING GORGEOUS!!!