Miley Cyrus, ‘I Have Achieved A Lot.’

miley-peace-sign

Current Disney Queen Miley Cyrus thinks she’ll be respected more when she turns 18. Miley told RP Online: ‘I’m really looking forward to turning 18. I have bought my own house and I’m very excited about moving there. I’m quite independent anyway because I have to travel a lot. I have four siblings so my mum and dad can’t always come along.

But I think people are going to take me more seriously this way. I have achieved a lot, more than some grown-ups in my position have. And I don’t have the feeling that people are taking me seriously, simply because I’m so young. I hope that’s going to change.’

On filming The Last Song: ‘The funny thing is, that it all happens backwards when you make a film. Before you know each other properly you have to kiss on the beach and before you want to say ‘I love you’ in real life you have to do it on screen. That was a bit weird. You want to say it in real life as well, but then again not. It’s interesting. I think there’s a bit of truth in everything that we have done.’

• all for me

I feel soo sad for Miley i mean the say that The Last Song was a total flop cuz it didn’t make the kind of money it should have..and it proved she doesn’t have the kind of star power to open a movie the way they thought…and nobody cares about the last season of HM forever and she is going nowhere fast and her and Liam are all PR and when it is proved he doesn’t need her anymore where will she be? I mean Miley hhmm not so much HBIC anymore…more like a has been!!! Sorry Miles but that what happens when you peak at 16 just don’t turn into Lindsey Lohan!!! we still love you!!

• little misssunshinee

love miley,
    i love how real and honest she is.
    like she does not say something in an interview and get crap for it then take it back like others do….love her for that.

• victoria

go miley!! love her

all for me said:

The LAst Song actually did great for a Nicholas Sparks film and Mileys first movie role so I dont know where you get your info from…

• Your Mom Was Here

naah really?

all for me said:

The Last Song did not flop at all. Infact it did better than expected.Hate to disappoint but Miley is not going anywhere.

• harrypotterbitches

aw miles i already take you seriously :)

Damn straight … HBIC is legit..

& PS.. I’m on my phone & can’t sign in.. :P

• harrypotterbitches

Your Mom Was Here said:

naah really?
    lol you love icons with kevin huh :P

• fan4lyftwitter

Damn straight … HBIC is legit..

& PS.. I’m on my phone & can’t sign in.. :P
    Who is this?lol

Apr 27, 2010 @ 08:35 pm
    i love how she always talks about how great she is -___-

WTF? No she doesn’t… She talks about her life, which is pretty damn good for the HBIC… *throws pickle*

<~ haters to the left..

Good Morning (:

• gottalovethis

she’s slowly going to fade, just like hilary duff.

• harrypotterbitches

Good Morning (:
    actually where i live its 9:00 at night :)

Apr 27, 2010 @ 08:35 pm
    i love how she always talks about how great she is -___-

<~ haters to the left.. — annalynne?Wat up HBIC?

gottalovethis said:

she’s slowly going to fade, just like hilary duff.
    they have been saying that for five years and all these stars have come and gine and she is still on top. Come back in two years so we can laugh at you;)

harrypotterbitches said:

Good Morning (:
    actually where i live its 9:00 at night :)
    —————————
    Time Difference to be blamed.. (:

allforme actually before the critics reviews were released 80 percent of people on omg yahoo said they were going to see the moviebut after thecriticts trashed her in every way it went down to 30 percent

Love Miles(:

• harrypotterbitches

harrypotterbitches said:

Good Morning (:
    actually where i live its 9:00 at night :)
    —————————
    Time Difference to be blamed.. (:
    i live in california. what about you?

• xdaydreamer

people aren’t gonna respect you more because you can buy a house or the fact that your a year older. it’s how you act. in order to change that you have to become wiser, LEARN lessons & know yourself. no one is gonna take her seriously because of the fact that ther amount & size of her clothes are diminishing or how she’s in movie roles that were handed to her. i mean, she’s from disney which is WAYYY harder to get respect from, & then she does the stuff she does to get out of that image by doing it a WHOLE wrong way. so i think she has to look at that. age is just a number when it comes to things like this. being a year older but doing the same things isn’t gonna give you any credits.

harrypotterbitches said:

harrypotterbitches said:

Good Morning (:
    actually where i live its 9:00 at night :)
    —————————
    Time Difference to be blamed.. (:
    i live in california. what about you?
    —————
    India :D

• fan4lyftwitter

bottom line for the type of movie it was it did very well. Ofcourse it would not be like Avatr because its not that kind of movie. But still as even E! said it held up great numbers and proved to haters she will be around a long time plus there was lots of competition when it was released.

• fan4lyftwitter

people are already taking her more seriously than anyother Disney star so shes on good pace. And the way she dresses on tour is the way most artist do so…

• Disdain

Bet this is peacelovehearts… because of the pickles, lol.

dy dreamer go get the fuck off you have posted your pinionmore than one time ans this is not a rat face swift post also she is not a good example when everyone knows her bf kanye made a big part of her sucess now k:0

• kkkkkbbbb

Let’s just face it, noone is ever gonna be that awesome. She’s so damn real, and I love it.

Love her personality.

LMFAAOO!! look at this dumbass Selena stans. At least Miley got known for her TV show, and not for dating a Jonas. And to the chick who said “nobody mention Miley on Selena interviews” check all of her London ones, it’s always about Demi or Miley. Face it, nobody really gives a shit.

And Miley is the only disney star who will make it, the others are already fading.

• NILEY FOREVER

Ur so HOT and WE LUv MILEY:)

Things are not going to change just because she is 18 and lives in her own house. That’s a Miley fantasy.
    Why does she want to be an adult so quickly anyway? It takes some time. You can’t just wake up and decide I’m an adult now. And she is maybe more major is some respects compared to other people her age, but in other areas definitely not.
    I wish she would take a year or two for herself, go to college like Emma Watson and take some proper acting classes during that if she wants to be taken seriously in acting, that would rise my respect much more then having a house by her own.

========================
    oh ho.. ppl she is already a good actress and she should not want to be mature for this or make adult movies… we love her as she is as natural … she don’ need any class… she forget that there are many fans who r crazy for her……….

AND PPL WITH MIND CAN SAY AFTER VIEWING THIS INTERVIEW THAT… SHE WANT TO THROW OUT HER ANGRYNESS just… IT DOES NOT SEEMS LIKE BY HER HEART…..
    DEAR MILEY YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FANS AND HUGE FANS WHO LOVES YOU AS WHAT YOU ARE…… SO YOU SHOULD NOT NEED TO HANGE…
    AND WE ARE NOT TAKING YOU AS HANNAH MONTANA
    WE LOVE MILEY CYRUS>. A REAL LIFE CUTE GIRL BY IN AND OUT BOTH

Love you so much MILEYYYYYYYYYYY

• mrsdestinyhope

Ha ha, u haters are so desperate to see Miley go down the drain after Disney. It’s funny, people thought Justin Timberlake would fade away after NSYNC. But now, he’s one of the biggest pop star icons out there! People thought Shia LaBeouf wouldn’t go anywhere after Disney. And her’s a BILLIONAIRE NOW! So sorry to dissapoint haters. But Miley is going to be around for a while. Sure, her acting career may not be TOP NOTCH right now, but she still has a hot music career going for her! The girl just made hits with Timbaland, Sheryl Crow, and IYAZ! Like Timbaland said, she’s GONNA BE THE JT of Disney Channel. Just watch :)

Miley’s tween days are over, and now her REAL career can BEGIN

Miley’s tween days are over, and now her REAL career can BEGIN
    =================
    such a stupid, every moment of life is real.
    the tween life of her is also real and is cutest part of her life, she is cutest girl.
    she has talent and she can be a big star without those mature contents like others in hollywood. she is the real Girl.
    we love her so much
    u seem such a hater, so get a life

i l0ve her soooo much cant wait for her album

• mly.dreamer

every moment of life is important and real.

• mly.dreamer

awwww …. just see how she is talking … i must die after watch it… so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

taylor l singing miley cyrus =)

the so should be in a movie

I love Miley and I always will! People who say she wants to grow up too fast… she has too and it’s no that the other disney starts don’t grow up fast they do too… so just shut up and stop hating just because this topic has the name Miley in it.

==============
    no one is hating her… calm down.. lol
    she is cute sweet like a pie

• Hilary

I totally agree.
    I <3 Miley Cyrus.

TO ME SHE CAN TURN 18 I WILL NEVER RESPECT I HATE HER FOR THE PERSON SHE IS SHE’S SO BIG HEADEAD SHE THINK SHE’S THE BEST BUT SHE’S NOT SHE CAN’T ACT OR SING

SHE HASN’T ACHIVED THAT MUCH AND WHAT SHE ACHIVED IS DUR TO THE POLEMICS

I DON’T TAKE HER SEROULSY BECAUSE CAMON… SHE’S BIG HEADEAD SHE THINKS SHE’S THE BEST WHEN SHE’S NOT I MEAN IN A MONTH SHE WILL START SAYING THAT SHE IS GOD

HOW CAN WE TAKE SERIOULSY A PERSON THAT SUCKS AND THINKS IS THE BEST :/

IM FROM PORTUGAL SHE WILL PERFORM HERE IN ROCK IN RIO BUT SHE HAS NO FANS HERE IN PORTUGAL PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE HATES HER AND THOSE WHO LOVE HER ARE CHILDREN AGES 8 TO 13 AND IF YOU ASK HERE (LIKE I DID) WHO IS MILEY CYRUS THEY ANSWER “WHO???” BUT IF YOU ASK WHO’S HANNAH MONTANA THEY SAY ” IS TAHT BLONDE GIRL FROM DISNEY CHANNEL WHICH HAS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLD”

SHE CAN THANKS DISNEY A LOT FOR ALL THAT SUCESS WHEN SHE LEAVE DISNEY NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT HER

Somebody tell Miley you don’t have to have an actual relationship with every guy you act with. It’s called acting, hun, it’s just pretend!

• Hilary

SHE HASN’T ACHIVED THAT MUCH AND WHAT SHE ACHIVED IS DUR TO THE POLEMICS

HOW CAN WE TAKE SERIOULSY A PERSON THAT SUCKS AND THINKS IS THE BEST :/

Woah woah woah, calm down kiddo.
    If you want to get a better life, go out and get yourself some friends.

I totally agree.
    I <3 Miley Cyrus.
    =============================
    not agree, i think she think people are stupid but they not, they also know screen life and real life are two diffrent things.
    they are not taking her as HANNAH MONTANA.
    When she interview like this i feel like she is Angry or upset !

SHE HASN’T ACHIVED THAT MUCH AND WHAT SHE ACHIVED IS DUR TO THE POLEMICS

HOW CAN WE TAKE SERIOULSY A PERSON THAT SUCKS AND THINKS IS THE BEST :/

Woah woah woah, calm down kiddo.
    If you want to get a better life, go out and get yourself some friends.
    =============================
    if miley making this a big issue then probably she also think she is a young girl ! Miley be natural ! WE LOVE YOU

==================
    again and again she is not in any actual relationship she is just showing it

If everybody hates her there that means everybody knows her, but you claim nobody knows her, you don’t make any sense at all. Oh Miley is so much de.eper than you. Boo-ya!

the HM s3 finale ratings PER eps have been 7 mil viewers
    but i am agree with this……. she is the most amazing actress of disney and her hannah montana is spread out all over the world even also countries like HAITI, CHINA, SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA and all over world

• disney_girl

Miley<3…I have nothing to say:)

Miley<3…I have nothing to say:)
    yea she is great
    and she should not try to look mature. we love her as natural

miley is so cute like a baby. she looks goofy when she try to look sexy which give her more cute look. hahahaaaaaa her chubby face….. i ant stop laugh now for real hahaaaaaaa

true ! i love you

• Lauren.

Some people really do take what Miley says the wrong way… She’s not saying how great she is, nor does she say it all the time. I think she’s got a right to acknowladge how much she’s achieved, it’s not like she’s doing it in an obnoxious way… she’s just stating that she’d like to be respected and taken seriously despite her age which in my opinion she should be. I don’t mean in an ‘all hail Miley’ way, ofcourse not… but just have respect for her for how hard she works, the mature decisions she makes and all she is and is continuing to achieve.

• Jessicuhh.

That is her youtube account though :)

Jessicuhh. said:

That is her youtube account though :)
    I know it is Duh thats why I posted it lol

• xdaydreamer

Mileycyrus.com click blogs I am a real fan;)
    – – – –

O.o does that mean no more miley & mandy show? well that sucks. are they not friends anymore? /:

fan4lyftwitter

I love your icon ;P

i don’t get why everyone is freaking out about her moving out. most people move out at age 18. I did, because I went to college 5 hours away from home. She’s going to be 5 MINUTES away.

i don’t think she’ll fade out. she may not be in the media as much, but she’ll always be big. she’s already accomplished so damn much at age 17.

xdaydreamer said:

Mileycyrus.com click blogs I am a real fan;)
    – – – –

No she kept that one too this is for her vids that she would post on MW her MW vid thing isnot working so she created this

Haters to the god damn left -_-‘! Love you Miley Ray!

awwwwwwwwwww just awwwwwwwwww
    how chewt cheuty. chubby smile

ummmmm….no. not really. i can honestly say that WAY more people take demi lovato & selena gomez more seriously then her. most see miley as the girl who took the pictures & was in hannah montana & sang party in the usa. selena & demi may not be as popular as her but they get more respect because 1) no scandal has come out about them yet. 2) they aren’t always stamped with a disney label. i mean demi is known as the disney girl with all that singing talent & blah blah blah & selena’s getting all these movies offers.

————————————-
    selena gomez!!! u must be kidding , dont even campare her to miley ,
    well miley got famous by one show hannah montana
    selena spend her life in barney and movies
    ( selena got small roles in many movies ) but when did she got famous ,now 2010 is her big year , miley needed only one show
    big stars always speak about miley even doland tramp so what da f*** ur talking about ?
    yes miley did alot , then selena came after her , selena is only one who copies miley all the time , and many ppl still dont know about her , while miley omg , cave ppl know who she is , her songs , movies , show is no 1
    and for demi she great but she is out , she doesnt look like a disney doll , her whole style is different , and she doesnt have alot of movies affers or closing lines , she is singer ,
    just shut the fuck about miley
    she is great and better than u for sure

————————————-
    selena gomez!!! u must be kidding , dont even campare her to miley ,
    well miley got famous by one show hannah montana
    selena spend her life in barney and movies
    just shut the fuck about miley
    she is great and better than u for sure
    ============================
    why you searching hate comments and reply them ? it will increase their power of hate.
    please don’t reply them and LOVE MILEY, because LOVE always wins against hate

• mly.dreamer

I also promises to myself i will never come to this gossip site again, i will do just one thing for miley “LOVE HER” and “PRAY FOR HER”.

• mly.dreamer

Hey guys! I made my own youtube account so I can upload more videos for yall! I will continue to do videos for Mworld but for some reason its not working on my computer right now! I’m gonna make my youtube account more for my older fans and then do constant updates for my younger fans on Mileyworld! My youtube account is Youtube/MCFORREALZZZ! I have uploaded any videos yet but I will soon! love you guys! Hope all is well! Xo
    X M

X M

================
    cool miss Cyrus !
    how well she care about her fans

• mly.dreamer

and please join my Facebook group for miley fans

• mly.dreamer

help miley to helping people, join her and do something good

Miley and Liam, they are so cute together. Love them together.

• mly.dreamer

miley with family awww cutest thing ever !!!!!!!!!!!

• mly.dreamer

miley with family awww cutest thing ever !!!!!!!!!!!

atleast she looks real happy not fake when she hang out with her family… such a cute doll

• mly.dreamer

stupid people……. waste their time in a PR haha go please give them some mind.
    actually they also know reality but they never ready for loose on their opinion. god bless them

i love u my milautam
    from top to bottom
    from spring to autumn

can she be more pathetic or stupid???? hahaha sorry ugly famewhore but you NEVER EVER GONNA BE TAKE SERIOUSLY BUT PEOPLE IN INDUSTRY CAUSE YOURE BIGGEST OKE IN HOLLYWOOD AND EVERYBODY TAKE YOU LIKE A FUCKING CLOWN…. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sooo nice try disgusting and smeller cyrus!!!

my gosh i fell so sorry for her, shes soo stupid and always sounds so ridiculuos, damn miley at least try to be coherent loser, you think cause you turn 18 and move to your own house people gonna be take you serously??? hahahahahahaha i just can laugh of someone as pathetic as you, see famewhore this is exactly the reason that your a just a joke, all the thing you say is just big jokes hahahaha youre a funny clown hahahahaha poor of you….

must see it ! very nice
    i get attract with her way of talking and her every act… her rounding eyes so fast .. in this this time there after half second.. on somwhere else awwwwww

• mly.dreamer

she is best ! haha haters i wish good luck for you

fan4lyftwitter

I love your icon ;P

Thanks its a bit old from xmas

How long do you guys think miley and Liam will last ? If they have Been dating basically 8 months.

haha shitlenas stans who takes homez seriously when my mom saw one of her performances she said she looked like an idiot withthose weird hand moves she does and that she had no stage presence or singing talent and even when some of my friends were watching wizards they dont like miley yet they said that it looked like slutlena was copying her in some parts

• Diamondback

It’s not a pissing contest, Miley. You want to be taken seriously, then just keep doing what you love and quit worrying about whether or not you’ve “accomplished more” than others have.

I hate that mentality, it doesn’t suit her at all.

• Love is All Around

I honestly dont get the opinion conflicts. You keep throwing out numbers or w.e to prove what? which girl is better? which girl will fade? In the end you cant prove anything. you know why? because you are just one person on a gossip site. you dont represent the whole world or control people’s way of thought. give it up.

really ? r u serious ? it does not do better than it expected…. they all act before releasing movie as this is TITANIC 2 lol, they do much greater publicity stunts before movie on theatre than any other movie… it makes money just bcuz of that publicity stunt
    AND DON’t BELEIVE ON MAGAZINES bcuz SHE NEVER TALK SO STRAIGHT ON ANY BAD TOPICS…
    for example when interviewers ask her about last song kiss scene…. she turn it on another way.. like she say about director’s work and something like that

• thegreat

hmm.. why she always seems like prooving something which not true…

• nankoa

____________
    MILEY NOT DATED HIM FOR A SECOND
    I THINK SHE IS USING HIM FOR PEOPLE TAKE HER SERIOUS

i don’t understand why people keep saying how real and honest she is. i mean alot of what she’s saying now is nothing like what she said before. & people back then were claiming how real she was. idk, i don’t see her that real. i just see her as someone who’s trying to be like a new taylor momsen, as if they don’t give a shit & blah blah blah & miley’s never been like that.
    ===================
    agree with every word
    she was much better
    and we should have faith on her becuz she is just doing stuffs for people take her serious, may be some mistakes in atmosphere around her
    this MILEY IS FAKE
    and OUR REAL MILEY IS NOT LIKE THIS
    and I KNOW SHE WILL BE OK !

• idk

awwwww miley , u seems so angry with us and this is not wrong, at least humans have right to angry with their lovers bcuz they are only who care about that human, u seems so cute when you get angry and throw out all FAKE WORDS which u want
    god bless u dear !

0000000000000000

bcuz bfore movie we all were watching huge PRs and Publicity stunts.

• seriously

I still don’t see why people make such a big deal about Miley. She has no talent. If I’m not mistaken, they offered the role of “Hannah Montana” to (at least) two other girls before Miley (probably because her lack of acting skills). As for Selena and Demi well, Selena should stick to acting and quit doing those weird hand movements she does while singing and Demi is by far the best singer on Disney right now.

ahah are people still talking about the way she dresses..??
    lmfaooo!!
    u guys i don’t know where ya’ll are from but here in la…you see girls wearing less then miley at a jonas concert…really!
    miley is nothing compared to what i see EVERYDAY!! it’s not tht serious…so what if her legs show..so what if her bra is showing through her shirt…not a big deal…lmfaoooo!
    u people are funny her outfits are nowhere near as bad as what other girls our age are wearing.
    just saying.
    ———————————————————————————————

there is no problem with clothes type if you have pure heart and nothing bad and dirty in your mind. she has heart like a little girl, and little girls can wear what they want there is no problem
    i wish miley that u will get ur soul mate some day… wish

People don’t take Miley Cyrus seriously because she is entitled, spoiled, and has virtually no talent. It has nothing to do with her age. I mean look at Dakota Fanning…

no way Miley is so good actress, she done such a good job in hannah montana show and movie 100000 times better than her new movie !!!!!!!

• seriously

I’ve seen 8yr olds act better than she does.

i can’t get why she want people to take her serious
    we are serious already about you miley
    and i want to suggest u miley 2 dont take people as stupid people also have their mind on their heads not on knees they also know acting and real life is diffrent and they not taking u as real hannah montana as u thinking in ur mind

I’ve seen 8yr olds act better than she does.
    r u serious miss ? i don’t want to compare miley with some1 else but miss u can’t say her a bad actress, she is good actress and good human…. plz respect her ! and don’t take these gossips serious. media always want make news more interesting than real

She speaks from the heart and doesnot lie to sound prim and proper thats why she is real to us.
    this is from a media girls… don’t take serious
    and her every interview like this just seems like she want to proove her self what she is not
    u can say it too.

• gottalovethis

fan4lyftwitter said:

gottalovethis said:

she’s slowly going to fade, just like hilary duff.

=============

yes, ill be laughing too when you also come back in to years to see me. :P

oh get a life,
    1 – that movie has no competition, i release 1 day before all other movie
    2- this movie do lot of Publicity stunts and make much stuffs like interview, promo and magazines than another movie befor relesing.
    3 – this movie also not able to release all over world
    4 – it make 10000000 times lesser money than they really expect, they just act like this movie will gonna be another TITANIC.
    5 – and if u say the reason it not hits bcuz of this movie is not avatar’s type then u need to see around and u can see thousands of examples

she’s slowly going to fade, just like hilary duff.

=============

yes, you’ll also come back in to years to see me.

=============
    girl plzzzzzzzzz stop ! good persons can’t change their selves for long time. she will be back as she was… and u will see it.
    she is such a great girl, we all judge her with our minds and thinkings and we can’t move in her mind or feelings.

u guys seriously are dumber than 12 year olds. u guys act like demi/miley/selena is fucken god. ok demi is a good singer but she screams and makes ppl ears hurt and she is a very bad actress, selena cant sing for shit and her acting is ok in her show, miley is a slut and cant act but tls was ok. but can sing pretty well and has great stage performance. they all suck and none of them are perfect. sum of u act as if demi/taylor/selena/demi are god. taylor is a good songwriter but her singing skills are ehhhh and she sings songs that are suited for 13 year olds. they all have their flaws.

u r such an idiot… miley is amazing actress…….. and she already done 10000000000 times better acting in hannah montana show and movie than TLS (she not seem real in this movie).

miley i think u can still do hannah montana for more five years… it seems joke but it is truth. u look still cute like a little baby. u not seems like 17 year old. and don’t take talk of ur co-star womens in heart that “you are young woman now”
    seriously u have something really diffrent so don’t follow those women

• harrypotterbitches

harrypotterbitches said:

harrypotterbitches said:

Good Morning (:
    actually where i live its 9:00 at night :)
    —————————
    Time Difference to be blamed.. (:
    i live in california. what about you?
    —————
    India :D
    lol cool!

• little misssunshinee

uhm because she does not sound like some disney robot like someone else…she just say’s what she wants and doesn’t take it back if people don’t like it.
    that’s why….ahah and u act like taylor momsen is the only girl to ever not really give a crap!!

When she walks away from you mad [ Follow her ]

When she stare’s at your mouth [ Kiss her ]

When she pushes you away [ Grab her and dont let go ]

When she start’s shouting at you [ Kiss her and tell her you love her ]

When she’s quiet [ Ask her whats wrong ]

When she ignore’s you [ Give her your attention ]

When she pull’s away [ Pull her back ]

When you see her at her worst [ Tell her she’s beautiful ]

When you see her start crying [Just hold her and dont say a word ]

When you see her walking [ Sneak up and hug her waist from behind ]

When she’s scared [ Protect her ]

When she lay’s her head on your shoulder [ Tilt her head up and kiss her ]

When she steal’s your favorite hat [ Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night]

When she tease’s you [ Tease her back and make her laugh ]

When she doesnt answer for a long time [ reassure her that everything is okay ]

When she look’s at you with doubt [ Back yourself up always tell the truth no matter what]

When she say’s that she like’s you [ she really does more than you could understand ]

When she grab’s at your hands [ Hold her’s and play with her fingers ]

When she bump’s into you [ bump into her back and make her laugh ]

When she tell’s you a secret [ keep it safe and untold ]

When she looks at you in your eyes [ dont look away until she does ]

When she misses you [ she’s hurting inside ]

When you break her heart [ the pain never really goes away ]

When she says its over [ she still wants you to be hers ]

When she repost this bulletin [ she wants you to read it ]

-When You Say The Same Thing At The Same Time, Then They Say “I Love You ” ?

– Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.

– When she’s mad hug her tight and don’t let go

– When she says she’s ok dont believe it, talk with her

– because 10 yrs later she’ll remember you

– Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her

– Call her before you sleep and after you wake up

– Treat her like she’s all that matters to you.

– Tease her and let her tease you back.

– Stay up all night with her when she’s sick.

– Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.

– Give her the world.

– Let her wear your clothes.

– When she’s bored and sad, hang out with her.

– Let her know she’s important.

– Kiss her in the pouring rain.

-When You Hear A Lie “trust them And Don’t Listen to what others say about them”

-When you want to go shopping he says ” I’ll come with you” and he holds all your bags and doesn’t moan

– When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; “Who’s ass am I kicking babe?”

.?….And Remember to Say I Love You All The Time Enough Is Never Enough

• CupcakezLover

Damn straight … HBIC is legit..

& PS.. I’m on my phone & can’t sign in.. :P
    Annalynne? Well I second this. Miley for the fucking win. :)

harrypotterbitches said:

harrypotterbitches said:

harrypotterbitches said:

Good Morning (:
    actually where i live its 9:00 at night :)
    —————————
    Time Difference to be blamed.. (:
    i live in california. what about you?
    —————
    India :D
    lol cool!
    ———————–
    yeh..kinda ;P

xdaydreamer said:

• Mayra.

yes you have Miley!!!

Really OU, you block de-eper? Just because Miley is de-eper than yall, I guess. Boo-ya!

oh and all for me dont say miley is fading the reason why no one cares about the last season is because disney channel is hardly popular anymore thats why there overexposing there shows now nickelodeon beeats then in ratings andglee is the most popular show now

• Mayra.

fan4lyftwitter
    Apr 27, 2010 @ 08:51 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:

all for me said:

Hell yeah Miley is here to stay!!!

• remember_me

You guys can’t possibly still be angry about her leaving Disney?

• xdaydreamer

alright i’m leaving. you can’t say a word about miley without all these miley fans coming at your throught, but yeah if it’s the other way around with some of the other stars…i guess they just have special privledges. PEACE OUT..

&btw, remember_me….your icon is smexy…that’s logan lerman right? <3

• Mayra.

Without Hannah Montana Disney Channel is irrelevant!!!

– – – –

&i thought she said she wasn’t like most? &she’s 17. those people are in their 20s. besides, just because everyone does it, that makes it ok? look at taylor swift. she’s 20 & writes about girl problems & stuff & she’s one of the 21st centries leading artists & she doesn’t dress like that.

• remember_me

Way to choose selective evidence. HELLO?! Did you just not read about the Camp rock/Demi/JB tour?

• JBmuchbetter

I really don’t mind if Miley stays with Disney… her show was a huge hit..so was the HM movie..and people don’t really mind girls staying with Disney that much…..

But I see no point why JB should stick to it… their show was creepy… they are musicians not actors…. and they are all grown up men… people will laugh at them if they stay with Disney… *_*

• Mayra.

You guys can’t possibly still be angry about her leaving Disney?

I´m happy for her, kinda sad for Hannah Montana, I mean I´m gonna miss that show and after HM I´m done with Disney I´m too old I guess. HM is or was a big part of my life but I´m happy to say that I´m gonna fallow Miley anywhere, I´m loyal like that and I believe in her too… yes I love Miley n.n

• little misssunshinee

ahah are people still talking about the way she dresses..??
    lmfaooo!!
    just saying.

• remember_me

xdaydreamer

haha yes it is. and yeah he is quite attractive :D

WTF why are people bringing Taylor Swift here??? *_*

• fan4lyftwitter

LMAO Demi has similar scandals and sorry but selena and demi are no where near as popular if they were there sales would be just as good as mileys or better and sadly they are not even close and Miley has more than on hit single BTW shes not…

• remember_me

little misssunshinee

You’re giving a bad impression of LA :o lol

remember_me said:

xdaydreamer

haha yes it is. and yeah he is quite attractive :D
    – – – –

O.O your my new bestfriend. honestly i’m kind of obsessed with him & lolena. idk why. but i am. his blue eyes…omg. SEE?! i just start babbling on like an idiot. LL<3

xdaydreamer said:

&btw, remember_me….your icon is smexy…that’s logan lerman right? <3

Well your information is irrelevant Demi and Selena are not even known out of Disney you cant possibly believe they are more popular.

• Mayra.

JBmuchbetter said:

I know what you mean, I was never a big fan of Jonas but I must admit I like some of the songs and lately I started to like Nick Jonas music, but when I knew they had a show in Disney I kinda lost my respect to them. It´s weird cause I don´t feel that way about Miley, but I think it´s cause they got the show just cause they are famous in music and Selena just got a record deal cause she had a hit show!

• harrypotterbitches

people demi and miley are both awesome…i mean they’re best friends right?:D

• little misssunshinee

ahah it’s true though not even kidddin it’s sad…buuuuuuttttt
    we have amazing beaches…hollywood and disneyland…
    :) so u know it’s all goood…ahahha!
    love ur icon btw eeek logan is soo gorgeousss!

• remember_me

haha ok :D
    Who’s Lolena? I want him for myself ;]

• Jessicuhh.

Selena is. Demi, not so much.

• fan4lyftwitter

Oh and TAylor Swifts dances are very similar to Mileys and Taylor is a country artist of course her wardrobe would be different.

– – – –
    i don’t where sales & popularity have to do with people’s actual respect but ok. obviously i can’t say anything to you or about miley without you having defend her on EVERYTHING so i’m just gonna end this. nice chatting :)

• remember_me

little misssunshinee

thanks :)

Yes we do :D & we’re famous
    but don’t get me started on the traffic ughh

xdaydreamer said:

– – – –
    I dont see anyone respecting Selena and Demi more than Miley Selena is known as Disneys failed attempt at making another Miley and Demi is not even known in the media which is not fair but its poor marketing.

haha ok :D
    Who’s Lolena? I want him for myself ;]
    – – –

lolena is logan & selena. i know it sounds weird but if you watch fandom video…they become a weird obsession. & ME TOO! i just found out he has an official formspring & i spammed him. it was awesome. even though i don’t think he’s gone on there since last night…but yeah…xD

• Mayra.

Jonas, Demi, miley and selena they all awesome but Miley is more!!!

• Jessicuhh.

No, she’s known as that to Miley stans. :)

Mayra. said:

————————————-
    Yeh Selena and Miley started their career with the TV shows…. But Disney is just making JB do what they can’t do…

They started with music… CR was still okay..but JONAS ???? argghh and now CR2…. damn .. *_*

Jessicuhh. said:

No, she’s known as that to Miley stans. :)

Whenever she is mentioned in the media she is compared to Miley its what keeps her relevant.

• remember_me

oh haha that’s nice i guess, but like I said I want him for myself
    I’m seriously counting down the days till Percy Jackson comes out in dvd just to see him on my TV :D

=====================
    who is you talkin about ? no one hates her
    you sounds such a stupid

=====================
    who is you talkin about ? no one hates her
    you sounds such a stupid
    Did I reply to you? No. Boo-yah.

• Roro xox

love her :) so honest.
    haters gtfo

Miley is pure as goddess PARVATI and she deserve GOD SHIVA
    god bless u miley
    ===============================
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

• mly.dreamer

They are publicity stunt,these news are PR. and i think your heart also saying this after reading those gossips but your mind is not ready for loosing….
    TLS is going to a big FLOP in UK for sure
    i don’t want to tell people that this is Publicity stunt…… because you people will see that by your own eyes after some days
    she is nicest girl.. i will always love her

• mly.dreamer

Miley we love you as natural you are.

• BAMF Princess

lol at foreigners trying to type in English.

It’s fucking awful. Stick to your own language instead of posing as one of our uneducated youths that also raid this site.

Miley sucks. She won’t be taken seriously ever. Adults roll their eyes at her name. The cyrus family is a wasted Joke. Go back to farming eggs

Glad she got a new house I wonder if Liam is going to move in. Get all of Miley’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

• mly.dreamer

ol at foreigners trying to type in English.

=========================
    you are a big joke in you.haha i can’t stop laughing on you. lol
    get a life.
    i think you just know only thing that is “jealous”
    Miley is cutest girl in whole world by her body and by her heart too. and i do not need to proove it, atleast you also know this

====================
    she got but she will not move untill 18.
    she is another type of girl and not like you
    she already admits :-
    “At times I feel I’m very mature for my age, but other times I feel very immature. I still like to sleep with my parents sometimes. I’ll go into their bedroom and snuggle with my mom, because I’ve been working all day and haven’t seen her.”

I’m not around other people my age that much, so I don’t know how 16-year-olds are supposed to act! I just do what feels right.”

miley is OVER sexuall and her parents cant tame her down, she needs to spread her legs to men to have fun and she loves getting on her knees and suck di** cause she enjoys it. let her. shes a born slut. and when she grows up shell be a whore. and her career will end up just like lindsay lohan. and we all just need to accept that.

• JOEnas:]

noo miley why do you care so much what ppl think now?!?!?! nooooo

• JOEnas:]

she’s slowly going to fade, just like hilary duff.

________

GIRL/BOY DONT U DARE SAY THAT ABOUT HILARY!

chiiiiilddddd shes the best dont even compare!!! hilary will come back just wait! shes established and forever will be the original and one and only disney star! along with ashley tisdale and selena gomez <3

=====================
    who is you talkin about ? no one hates her
    you sounds such a stupid
    Did I reply to you? No. Boo-yah.
    ============
    yea so i want to know who is that you talking about because no one hates her here.

Miley is pure as goddess PARVATI and she deserve GOD SHIVA
    god bless u miley

GIRL/BOY DONT U DARE SAY THAT ABOUT HILARY!

uea i love hillary too. she is an amazing actress

I feel soo sad for Miley i mean the say that The Last Song was a total flop cuz it didn’t make the kind of money it should have..and it proved she doesn’t have the kind of star power to open a movie the way they thought…and nobody cares about the last season of HM forever and she is going nowhere fast and when it is proved he doesn’t need her anymore where will she be? I mean Miley hhmm not so much HBIC anymore…more like a has been!!! …..

you fail so hard.
    THE LAST SONG opened with a 26 mil round up
    of 5 days, and 16 mil within 3 days, making it a hit.
    and it was against CLASH/TITANS, DRAGONS, and
    TYLER PERRY which is obviously tough competition.
    and fyi THE LAST SONG has grossed over 60 mil worldwide
    in just 3 weeks, when it hasnt even opened in the UK and
    other countrys, meaning its still making loads of $$$
    the time of our lives EP has sold over 3.2 mil in 5 months
    the HM s3 finale ratings PER eps have been 7 mil viewers
    and rolling stone is predicting CantBeTamed as a MASIVE seller

xdaydreamer said:

lmao this kinda made me laugh.
    first of all, miley is growing up and she’s been a little more revealing and honest about herself as a 17 year old. we’re not comparing her to her past. we’re comparing her to other people who are just so vague, bland, and always the same. idk i just find miley cyrus a very interesting person. she’s never boring :P and she’s not a wannabe taylor momsen cause taylor momsen’s a wannabe o_o

miley cyrus is herself :)

she’s slowly going to fade, just like hilary duff.
    making controversy and keep urself in eye of media is not just happiest thing.
    life is so important, live it with smile.
    keep urself in media eyes does not mean u living a great life………..
    u can’t read any one’s mind….. may be celebrity looks happy but there is lot of blasts in their mind… who knows
    so more important is that to live life good as u can and be happy and keep enjoy very moment. u r also so important in this life…
    just think this quote seriously “No one in this world if you are not” just think it…
    don’t be jealous….
    and i am suggesting u to not come these gossip sites so much…… i is bad for us.
    just once try to make happy ur parents, just try to make a joke for watching ur friends smile, just try once to fight for good, just try once to help poors (of money or conditions) and then u will know WHAT REAL LIFE IS ?
    You have much better importance for some people than any celebrity.
    u can live real life is with fresh mind not with flashing yourself in front of others which u not. that type of people just try to show themselves happy but not really happy

• JBmuchbetter

Actually Demi has a large number of male fans…..and people do think she is the only Disney singer who can actually sing….. soooo…yeh… (:

BTW I think Nick is an amazing singer too…so I don’t agree that Demi is the only one… but people do take her seriously… (:

• Jessicuhh.

Hm, no. Show me 5 recent things in the media where she is being compared to miley. That are recent. Then i’ll believe you.

i love how she always talks about how great she is -___-

• Anonymousfsadf

no shes known as selena gomez

she was born to get on her knees and suck some di**. miley ull NEVER be anything more than a SLUT just like paris hilton. a whore with a desees.

• Cassidy

Miley and Liam are real! So whoever says theyre fake or a publicity stunt is wrong!

you fail so hard.
    THE LAST SONG opened with a 26 mil round up
    of 5 days, and 16 mil within 3 days, making it a hit.
    and it was against CLASH/TITANS, DRAGONS, and
    TYLER PERRY which is obviously tough competition.
    and fyi THE LAST SONG has grossed over 60 mil worldwide
    in just 3 weeks, when it hasnt even opened in the UK and
    other countrys, meaning its still making loads of $$$

oh get a life, it not release in other countries bcuz it is not able to release in other country
    seriously u will see that …. i can say definitely it will not make high money in UK. it just make money bcuz popularity of miley….. people have seen her amazing acting in Hannah montana show and movie so they were expect more from miley. u can see this fact by ” this movie is #1 in decreasing percentage of earning money per day.. just something like 26%, just think”
    and for other countries… they do not relese it bcuz no 1 will go for it
    1 – that movie has no competition, it release 1 day before all other movie
    2- this movie do lot of Publicity stunts and make much stuffs like interview, promo and magazines than another movie before releasing.
    3 – this movie also not able to release all over world

• remember_me

No, she’s known as that to Miley stans. :)

No they are all referred to as ‘Disney Stars’ now shush

“I hope that’s going to change.”

Me too.

• CHR

THAT’S TRUTH PEOPLE DONT TAKE MILEY SEARIOUS YEAH THEY TAKE SELENA MORE SERIOUS THAN MILEY PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE’S NOT ALWAYS SAYING “I’M RICH I’M PRETTY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND I’M THE BEST” LIKE MILEY IS

• xdaydreamer

sales, popularity & marketing =/= respect.

bye :)

numero

• Mayra.

fan4lyftwitter said:

Jessicuhh. said:

No, she’s known as that to Miley stans. :)

yes here in México everytime Selena is mentioned they need to say Miley name so you can know who is Selena! or everything Disney relevant revolves around Miley Cyrus

Jessicuhh. said:

I havent seen her in the media since the breakup with Nick.

lol living with her parents is NOT the reason why shes not taken seriously

• Jessicuhh.

Show me interviews and i’ll believe you, doll. Thanks.

Guys stop fighting over Selena and Miley… its annoying.. (:

• Jessicuhh.

I havent seen her in the media since the breakup with Nick

lmao. then you obviously don’t follow her interviews, etc enough to know they always mention miley in them, too, right? kay.

xdaydreamer said:

sales, popularity & marketing =/= respect.

bye :)

Still doesnot prove Selena and Demi are more respected because they are not especially Selena with her singing career.

oh haha that’s nice i guess, but like I said I want him for myself
    — – –

SAME. june 22nd is too far away -.-
    i hope they continue the series for the movies :) they can’t just stop at the first movie! xD

Guys stop fighting over Selena and Miley… its annoying.. (:

No one’s fighting…lmao.

• Mayra.

fan4lyftwitter
    Apr 27, 2010 @ 09:31 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:

Jessicuhh. said:

I havent seen her in the media since the breakup with Nick.

hahahahaha!!!!

Jessicuhh

Your icon ..ahh <3

Jessicuhh

Your icon ..ahh <3

My husband.<3 haha!

• Mayra.

Jessicuhh.
    Apr 27, 2010 @ 09:32 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:

Show me interviews and i’ll believe you, doll. Thanks.

nah I´m lazy, don´t care if you don´t believe me.

• remember_me

oh haha that’s nice i guess, but like I said I want him for myself
    — – –

SAME. june 22nd is too far away -.-

This dvd better come with some exclusive behind the scenes footage and an intro to the next movie.

Jessicuhh. said:

——————
    Yeh really?? then guess what?? Joe Jonas is my husband ;P

Yeh really?? then guess what?? Joe Jonas is my husband ;P

Let’s double date sometime! :D

SAME. june 22nd is too far away -.-

____________
    EXACTLY! & some extra footage of just logan’s funniest moments xD he’s so funny. i love the part in the movie where he’s doing that “catch the flag” thing & he just hit a guy with his sword was like “how’d i just do that?!” & then he ran away & THEN HE FELL. best part. i always crack up there xD

• Mayra.

Jessicuhh. said:

nah I´m lazy, don´t care if you don´t believe me

Lmfao. Whatever you say.

yes is not like I´m gonna find videos in youtube from los diez mas pedidos or that kind of shows, maybe from Corazón that´s the last one i saw about Selena cause she was in spain but idk.

• remember_me

Love is our resistance

Jessicuhh. said:

Really??? *_*

Just discussions! Fighting is like OMGZZZ DUMB BITCH MILEY’S BETTER
    Nop that is called ‘ugly argument’
    .. ‘fighting’ is throwing stuffs at one another… slapping,punching etc ;P

Jessicuhh. said:

Yeh really?? then guess what?? Joe Jonas is my husband ;P

Let’s double date sometime! :D
    ——————
    Sure… ;P

• remember_me

____________

Him sword fighting is sexy oh and when he’s wet that just about melts my heart
    :”>

When she tell’s you a secret [ keep it safe and untold ]

When she looks at you in your eyes [ dont look away until she does ]

When she misses you [ she’s hurting inside ]

When you break her heart [ the pain never really goes away ]

When she says its over [ she still wants you to be hers ]

When she repost this bulletin [ she wants you to read it ]

-When You Say The Same Thing At The Same Time, Then They Say “I Love You ” ?

– Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.

– When she’s mad hug her tight and don’t let go

– When she says she’s ok dont believe it, talk with her

– because 10 yrs later she’ll remember you

– Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her

– Call her before you sleep and after you wake up

– Treat her like she’s all that matters to you.

– Tease her and let her tease you back.

– Stay up all night with her when she’s sick.

– Give her the world.

– Let her wear your clothes.

– When she’s bored and sad, hang out with her.

– Let her know she’s important.

– Kiss her in the pouring rain.

.?….And Remember to Say I Love You All The Time Enough Is Never Enough

=]

fan4lyftwitter said:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MCForRealzzz add miley on Youtube
    _________________
    if you were a real fan of miley’s you would be promoting a poser of hers. just sayinn.

Miley I’m sooo happy for you, wanted to say that you and Liam make such a cute couple! Don’t listen to haters!!! you are AWESOME! Have have ,enjoy life be happy girl :)

lol.

love her shes so honest and real.

ANIME NORTH IN MAY 2010

i have to agree people don’t know her they know hannah montana the characther is hannah the one who sells not miley and that’s a fact my litle sister loves hannah montana not miley she only cares a b
    and there are a big diference between being known and being hated don’t you think i wouln’t care about being known if people hate me i think that’s sucks don’t ya think

I’m proud of be her fan, anyway. :)

• kkkkkbbbb

Aw. Jordan Pruitt read The Last Song :D RT @jordansblog The Last Song! RT @taybearrr: @Jordansblog What book, after reading it, always makes you smile? :)

xdaydreamer said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MCForRealzzz add miley on Youtube
    _________________
    —\umm lol she just blogged about this on miley world one hr ago its her go to mileycyrus.com

• fan4lyftwitter

Mileycyrus.com click blogs I am a real fan;)