Nick Jonas Nicole Anderson ‘Closer’ Now

nickole-jonas

Nick Jonas and Chelsea Staub chatted with Tiger Beat about JONAS. Nick said he learned a lot about himself from doing solo shows this past year but he’s so excited to go on the Camp Rock World Tour: ‘It’s going to be unlike any other show we’ve ever done.’ Costar Chelsea Staub dished on a possible romance..

..between Nick and Nicole Anderson: ‘On the show they do finally start to see each other in a different light so they’re living out this romance onscreen. On the other side, they are forced to hang out a lot more and are on set for 5-6 hours at a time so they are definitely closer than they were last season.’ PCoastNews.

• peacelovehearts

Nickole seems good. I approve.

• DesiGirl

Well, duh. I’d be worried about the boy’s social skills if they weren’t closer now. By the way, closer than you were before isn’t the same thing as actually being close.

They look cute

• AAC

I love that picture. It looks like he’s looking at her boobs. Though he probably is. XD

• ButterflyFlyAway

seeing nick with another girl that is not selena o miley is kinda weird, but I prefer Nickole over nelena or niley any day

• AAC

I’m just glad he’s hanging out with a girl who’s not Miley or Selena. About time.

• HeyYouOkayNot

That doesn’t prove anything
    only that they’re spending more time together:D
    I like Nicole a lot but idk about them as a couple anyways is Nick’s choice ;)

• disney_girl

HAHAHA

• HOT DAYUMMM

I can’t stand them together.
    And I don’t know why.
    Oh well (:
    OU, you really shouldn’t have posted this while people were eating…
    Lots of people will have barf on their keyboards now,
    all thanks to YOU

• AAC

I’m really pushing for Nickole to happen. I don’t know why.

If it’s happening, I salute Nicole for being the best cougar she can be!

We’re in the same club, you know!
    _________

Haha are you a Nick cougar too?

oh so she think shecan get closer to my man im have to but a cape in her ass and show her whats up bitch dont play with me

• Dreamer X33

Me likey her shirt.

lol, “forced”

AAC said:

Typical little boob hunter!

Lol at “they are FORCED to hang out a lot more and are on set for 5-6 hours at a time so they are definitely closer than they were last season”
    See they are trying to make chemistry between nicole and nick real.

AAC
    Me too,
    but it’s annoying that every other girl he “hangs out with”
    ISN’T HIS AGE.
    He went from Miley and Selena (17) to
    Courtney Galiano (22)
    and now Nicole (20)
    …I just don’t get it.

• leLIVREinterdit

I can’t stand them together.
    And I don’t know why.
    Oh well (:
    OU, you really shouldn’t have posted this while people were eating…
    Lots of people will have barf on their keyboards now,
    all thanks to YOU
    …………………..

I’m already wiping the sick off my laptop.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

What chelsea means is that nick and nicole are bonding more because they weren’t as close as they are now last season. They are building a closer bond. No romance here. Nicole even said they are JUST friends and its strictly professional.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow someone with their head on their shoulders. I was gonna say the same thing but differently but you hit it straight on. :)

• JoeJonasGirl0676

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• AAC

I’m really pushing for Nickole to happen. I don’t know why.

• jjean

sexy man. Anyway, I like nickole. I don’t think it’s going to happen though.

• leLIVREinterdit

i swear utube’s just changed it’s format again. O_O

• love_love_love

alrighty. not really that big of a deal. he’s hot and shes pretty. if they’re happy then cool its their life. :)
    love them both <3

• disney_girl

jjean
    Apr 28, 2010 @ 04:09 pm
    jjean said:

sexy man. Anyway, I like nickole. I don’t think it’s going to happen though.

MTE

• Nixienemi

Dang, Sasquatch and Chewbacca are back in action!

• d1sneystars

I wouldn’t mind Nickole. :)

• mhmm .

They’re cute but I think she’s too sweet for him, he needs someone edgy :)

AAC said:

I’m really pushing for Nickole to happen. I don’t know why.

If it’s happening, I salute Nicole for being the best cougar she can be!

We’re in the same club, you know!

• love_love_love

loving those short shorts nick ;)

• jjean

going to the webchat. cya

xoxokatie8 said:

Is anyone else getting that spinning circle on the chat video?
    No I see them

alyson <3

if anyone wants to know...
    joe is being stupid.

• Jessicuhh.

Oh, fuck. Chat. SOMEONE LINK ME.

Aryanna
    Plus: DC Games, JB hosting TCA’s, plus Camp Rock ONE

• Aryanna

Your Mom Was Here said:

Greek
    When ? Where ?
    _________
    right now, turn around! :)
    Hmmmmm. Crap. I can’t see it. There’s Camp Rock shit everywhere. :/

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Lilly
    Haha she’s already blamed her friend.
    She’s waiting to give us a full explanation til 6
    (So she has enough time to conjure up a story d:)
    I just made up a story in a min, she doesn’t need a hour :P

oh poor nick he just keep getting girls who look like children. Sorry, but nicole looks like she a 13 year old girl. But hey not everyone can have a well develop body and looks like miley. No wonder miley can get older guys and nicole can’t what is wrong with that girl????????????? can’t get no man her age?? Miley can? why is she dating a boy instead of a man like miley?????
    why is everyone so obsessed with miley? there are a lot of people who have good bodies. jeeez. get off mileys dick.

Nvm got it

• Lilly

Wait is the chat on Ustream or FB?

• ImAwesome

yaa lets all move to selena’s

• Aryanna

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Aryanna
    Plus: DC Games, JB hosting TCA’s, plus Camp Rock ONE
    Yeah, DCG was… ahhh !! :D The good ol’ dayyys. :)

• Mercedes

lmao! miley stan go SIT DOWN.

Lilly
    Hey, she’s gotta check and re-check for loopholes,
    So we can’t bust her a** in 60 seconds hehe

• ImAwesome

yaa lets all move to selena’s

• Mercedes

lmao! miley stan go SIT DOWN.

• Nixienemi

Joe is gullible, desperate, and eager…it’s softball, it’s NOT that serious!

But if Demi were to persuade him she’d be like “This IS serious!”

Ignore this!

• Mercedes

the fall of the jonas brothers…

*grabs popcorn*

• Lilly

I would’ve screencapped that shit. & She got to sort of have a convo with him. Apparently she has an explanation for her lying. This should be good!
    I would have milk it for all it’s worth :P
    I bet she gonna say that someone took her computer and tweet that as a joke or something

• xoxokatie8

Is anyone else getting that spinning circle on the chat video?

Mercedes said:

the fall of the jonas brothers…

*grabs popcorn*
    I miss your popcorn :P

• Mercedes

you’re back!?!
    *crazy happy dance*

lol aw. *dances w/ you*

• itwasntme

I don’t feel like watching this live chat and i get a headache trying to read the question but all i see is immature spamming from etheir a jemi fan or people from other countries wanted JB to come to where ever they live. i’ll just wait until they are up on youtube.

She even said the time she’s going to post her twitlonger. 0_0
    Wtf. This is NOT that serious. Just tweet about it and get it over with.

• DesiGirl

A softball field is all it takes to get attention from Joe Jonas? Can’t he just buy his own and put it in his yard?

• Aryanna

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Aryanna
    *applauds*
    2008 was. the. year.
    It can’t get any better than that
    —————-
    IKR ? ALBL was just amazing. Burnin’ Up was tha shit. And this live chat is gonna suck.

_________

Your opinion. I actually find Nicole to be quite beautiful. I think she’s one of the prettiest Disney girls.
    I didn’t say she was ugly she a lot prettier than selena, and a step up from selena 10 year old body to a 13 year old body girl. What am saying is that so far from all the girls nick have dated miley is still #1 on the prettiest girl he dated. Miley is definately prettier than her, but nicole is pretty just miley looks older and is more gorgeous than her. I just can’t understand what a 20 year old girl will want with a guy that calls himself a child??? but hey whatever gets her going.

Lilly
    Haha she’s already blamed her friend.
    She’s waiting to give us a full explanation til 6
    (So she has enough time to conjure up a story d:)

• Mercedes

I miss your popcorn :P

coming from you that’s a compliment. ^_^

• CupcakezLover

Nicole is one fierce cougar. Love her. <3

I think no one on here has guy friends. I mean, it’s normal. They can be closer like friends, that doesn’t mean they’re DATING. Nick is single.

• Nelenaburninup on twitter

:S I seriously hate them as a couple! and not because i love Nelena

i really like the idea of these two together. i think they are really cute and look good together. i hope it is true and they are happy. as for the age difference, what is it 2 years? that’s not much, look at joe and demi!

• superJOEman

I would love to see them dating! :)

• monster

disney is getting really obvious with this shit. they’ll seem like they’re dating because of the new JONAS season, joe & demi are dating because of Camp Rock 2 and touring. come onnnnnnn.

maybe if demi got pregnant i’d pay attention but pretending to date people is getttin old.

He just said on ryan show today that he is single.

• coach88
  • seriously

I’m really pushing for Nickole to happen. I don’t know why.

If it’s happening, I salute Nicole for being the best cougar she can be!

We’re in the same club, you know!
    _________

Haha are you a Nick cougar too?

Yeah, girl!
    I’m guessing you are too…

High five?
    _________

Lol no I’m younger. I was just asking if Nick has another cougar going after him. But good for you, girl. :)

*High fives*

Oh, so I’m kinda alone?!

Oh well, more for me then…
    =]
    *high five*

no, you’re not alone. i’m sorta kinda a Nick cougar too lol.

• seriously

Tina850 said:
    <——I LUV MY ICON!!:) — OMG I LOVE YOUR ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• j

Apr 28, 2010 @ 06:04 pm

_________
    Thank you someone with some smarts.

Hey everyone follow me on twitter!

• Tina850

how come everybody has such an ugly icon!!(EXCEPT FOR ME)HA jk:P dont be serious once again! i know how serious ppl get nowadays!! cause they eat tooo much cheese it makes it hard to think!( dont worry i dont eat too much cheese)hahahaha seriously dont write a lecture cause i wont read!! i hate readin

• Nixienemi

Okay, how do you actually access the chat?

• iLoveChimpanzee

musiciseverything said:
    HAHAHAHA XD

Your icon is gorgeous.

i like urs too :)

I surely would not mind them being a couple. That young lady is adorable and she isn’t a ho. My jonas boys can be with any non-ho (in my book) :)

and the onion ring dun dun dunnnn :B
    gotta love that orange ;D
    ___

I thank you for getting me into those videos :) lmao they have completed my life
    ________
    you are welcome :) a life without annoying orange is sad, geez :( Poor unfortunate souls :P

• xoxokatie8

Wait is the chat on Ustream or FB?
    ___

facebook

• Aryanna

Lilly said:

Wait is the chat on Ustream or FB?
    —————
    Usually, it’s on both.

• xoxokatie8

“JB are late because Joe and Demi are making out”
    These comments are hilarioussss to read

• GimminyCrickets7

This is random but I’m on the live chat waiting for the chat to start and theyr showing the old chat and at the beggining you can hear the guy say “just wanna run over some things mainly what NOT to say in the chat” lmfao I just noticed :l
    So it’s not really a free say what you want chat, theyve got like a list :l lame lol.

• Aryanna

Wait, it’s on both.
    Now I can put my Dodger suck comment :P

Greek
    When ? Where ?
    _________
    right now, turn around! :)
    Hmmmmm. Crap. I can’t see it. There’s Camp Rock shit everywhere. :/
    ___________
    can’t see it, there’s a camp rock shit in the way

hahaha

• Julianna

ahaaaa.

• GimminyCrickets7

Okay, how do you actually access the chat?
    ____________
    :]

• AAC

Lol their late as usual.

• GimminyCrickets7

Okay, how do you actually access the chat?
    ____________
    :]

• iLoveChimpanzee

*secretly watching the jb chat*

has the chat started?

• Your Mom Was Here

I dreamed last night that I was playing soccer with Nick and we won and I took a picture with him and he was like hell yes Joe, we own you. And Joe was like I hate you guys and I was like Nick you are sweating and he was like so are you and then I woke up.

• Mercedes

has the chat started?
    ________
    nope

• Aryanna

Your Mom Was Here said:

Greek
    When ? Where ?
    _________
    right now, turn around! :)
    Hmmmmm. Crap. I can’t see it. There’s Camp Rock shit everywhere. :/
    ___________
    can’t see it, there’s a camp rock shit in the way

hahaha
    Yeah, ha. =D Totally lame.

Your Mom Was Here said:

has the chat started?
    ________
    nope
    now it has, kinda

• GimminyCrickets7

its on :P

• Aryanna

Your Mom Was Here said:

—————-
    That’s a quite interesting dream.

• Jessicuhh.

LOL. Someone said “There there” insteadof they’re there.

has the chat started?
    ________
    nope
    now it has, kinda
    ______
    true :D

• iFail2Much

Nicole is so cute, i love her.

• GimminyCrickets7

They dont know we can see the chat yet lmfao ;)

• leLIVREinterdit

built in microphone and line in?

—————-
    That’s a quite interesting dream.
    ________
    fo real (:

• Aryanna

“Microphone, camera.”
    Please guys. Put your stuff down, THEN start the chat.

• GimminyCrickets7

we’re like watching them talk about how they can’t hook up the chat….lmao

SCREW IT

• JonasandMileyPones

There’s a new post of the chat thingy. :D

• leLIVREinterdit

zactly what i was thinking. i think they’ve gone off again….to fix their camera. -,-

Hummingbird Nest Cam

• HeyYouOkayNot

Aryanna said:

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Aryanna
    *applauds*
    2008 was. the. year.
    It can’t get any better than that
    —————-
    Yeep that was the YEAR
    Burnin’ up was played in real radio stations not only in radio disney

• leLIVREinterdit

hahaaaaaaaaaaa. i saw that!!
    :D

• Your Mom Was Here

should we go to the new post? yep

• anonymous

Poor Nick Poor Nicole for having to put up with all the crap being said about her just because she hangs out with him. Most guys are more immature than girls the same age but in Nicks case he definately seems much much older than he is and I dont think he could relate to someone his own age or younger.

YOu are kidding right!!!! first you talking about the same guy who said he was a child and he takes love as a joke. Someone with any brains in their head will never refer to someone he dated for almost two year and make a joke on national television like he did with niley relationship. He will take like a man and speak maturely about it, like miley did…

You are talking about a guy who can keep a serious relationship without going on tantrum spread and taking breaks. That someone who can’t work things out and acts like a spoil child.

And the only way he seem mature to you is because he usually quiet and distance and is all because kevin talks none stop and joe is the funny one. WHat nick does is not maturely is called insecurity, shyness, and distance ok!

A mature person will talk about a relationship on serious matter no matter wether was serious or not specially if the girl already spoken kindly about him or seriously about them.

I actually think miley seem more mature than him. she takes challenges, she has guts to speak her mind, she bought her own place thinking mature and taking on more responsibility, and she does what makes her happy and is not afraid to say what on her mind and she found that she needs to make herself happy before making other happy. Nick needs to know that before she has another relationship.

• peacelovehearts

disney_girl said:

HAHAHA
    Next twitpic : “Nicoleandersonsideboob1″

• DesiGirl

They’re taking away Olympic medals from Chinese athletes ten years after they already won them. Apparently they only just decided to acknowledge that the gymnasts then weren’t old enough to compete. Idiots.

• Julianna

diaf.

how old is Nicole then? haha

AAC said:

I’m really pushing for Nickole to happen. I don’t know why.

If it’s happening, I salute Nicole for being the best cougar she can be!

We’re in the same club, you know!
    _________

Haha are you a Nick cougar too?

Yeah, girl!
    I’m guessing you are too…

High five?

• Jonatica

if you remember someone said they where going to film a JONAS episode on the beach and they also say Nick and Macy will be together

• Jessicuhh.

I miss Nicole’s old hair color.

• Your Mom Was Here

when does the livechat begins?

• jjean

Apr 28, 2010 @ 04:17 pm
    disney_girl said:

HAHAHA

lol Cue the ‘boobhunter’ jokes.

DesiGirl said:

—————-
    The olympic committee is sometimes very slow

• leLIVREinterdit

i hate how they dress them on their show. the girls are okay but the boys just…no.

• Jessicuhh.

when does the livechat begins?

About 40 minutes.

• disney_girl

how old is Nicole then? haha

19?

peacelovehearts said:

disney_girl said:

HAHAHA
    Next twitpic : “Nicoleandersonsideboob1″

If that’s how it’s going down, I might have to change my Twitter user name again…

• The Cat Breezy

damn its sad that NICBUTTHOLE cant land a man her own damn age and has resorted to preying on boys. DISGUSTING CUNT!!!!!!

• Nixienemi

Nicole is 19…she will be 20 in August!

AAC
    Me too,
    but it’s annoying that every other girl he “hangs out with”
    ISN’T HIS AGE.
    He went from Miley and Selena (17) to
    Courtney Galiano (22)
    and now Nicole (20)
    …I just don’t get it.
    ___________

I think he’s one of those people that age doesn’t really matter to him. If he hits it off with her and finds her nice and attractive, he’ll go with it.

doesnt mean their together as a couple. she means their closer as friends. still dont believe their dating just friends.

They’re so cute together :D

• jjean

Apr 28, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    Your Mom Was Here said:
    when does the livechat begins?

about 30 min.

See they are closer because they work together. They are friends.

• Dreamer X33

mi Pecadoo Eres tuuuuu <3

HAHA
    Joe is crying on Twitter!

• LindaJBx3

LOVEEE!!!!!!!

AAC said:

I’m really pushing for Nickole to happen. I don’t know why.

If it’s happening, I salute Nicole for being the best cougar she can be!

We’re in the same club, you know!
    _________

Haha are you a Nick cougar too?

Yeah, girl!
    I’m guessing you are too…

High five?

*High fives*

• DesiGirl

Lilly said:

DesiGirl said:

—————-
    The olympic committee is sometimes very slow
    __

Yes, but this is just ridiculous. Either do something about it early on or don’t do anything at all.

• JonasandMileyPones

YESSS!!!!

• oneofakindxo

They are so cute.

• Julianna

————————-

dude get out.

• xoxokatie8

when does the livechat begins?

about 30 min.
    ____

And then add another twenty minutes. They’re always late :) haha

• peacelovehearts

Dreamer X33 said:
    mi Pecadoo Eres tuuuuu <3
    ------------
    Yo tengo un burrito. El burrito es delicioso!

_____________

Wtf? Bitch, get out of here.

your icon!!!! :0000
    <3<3<3<3<3<3
    where’s the picture from???

Better late than never.

• ButterflyFlyAway

if she was born in 1991 is that she will have 19 this year or already celebrated it in 2010 she turns 20 until next year.

Please go tell that to the 42 year old woman who is pregnant of the 19 year old boy kick ass kid. He could be her child.DISGUSTING.Nicole and Nick 2 years.Not that big a deal especially knowing that Nick is mature for his age.

AAC
    I know.
    But what about Courtney and Nicole?
    How does it feel right to be dating a kid who’d be a Junior in High School, when they’d be Juniors/Seniors in COLLEGE
    I just don’t think that’s right.
    In terms of maturity and so on.
    But whatevaaa

ButterflyFlyAway
    She was not born in 1991.
    She was born in 1990.

• leLIVREinterdit

“mature” is probably not the right word. :|

but yes, the aaron/old woman/baby issue is kinda messed up. it happened yonks ago tho so we should probably get on with our lives and leave them alone.

• _huajaichumpoo

HOT DAYUMMM

Nick would be a senior. He was born late in the year, remember?

• Tina850

they r so ugly together!! i used to think nelena is a dumb couple! now i hate Nickole!!hahahahahaha nicole anderson is hideous!!hahahahahahahahahaha she has a huge nose

• musiciseverything

Is Nicole 19 or 20?

• DesiGirl

I don’t get you, OU. Your filters give us grief when we’re not even trying to spam, but when there’s an actual spammer, you let them slide right through.

• Jessicuhh.

Nicole’s 19, turning 20 in a few months. I think.

• AAC

Is the new Youtube pissing anyone else off or is it just me?

DesiGirl said:

Lilly said:

DesiGirl said:

—————-
    The olympic committee is sometimes very slow
    __

——————-
    I read the article on yahoo, the olympic committee didn’t even try investigating it. It just because all this evidence come out that they had to do something about it.

• DesiGirl

Lilly said:

DesiGirl said:

Lilly said:

DesiGirl said:

—————-
    The olympic committee is sometimes very slow
    __

——————-
    __

Like I said, idiots. :)

I feel bad for the athletes. They were just kids doing what their government told them to do. And now it’s like their accomplishments aren’t worth anything. Good for the US team, though, I guess.

She was born 1990.

• ButterflyFlyAway

AAC said:

Is the new Youtube pissing anyone else off or is it just me?
    you are not alone. I hate it when websites chang their format, like facebook and twitter, and for me,this new youtube is HORRIBLE.

• xoxokatie8

When JB asks us if we’re all excited for the tour… that will get messy

• Aryanna

HeyYouOkayNot said:

Aryanna said:

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Aryanna
    *applauds*
    2008 was. the. year.
    It can’t get any better than that
    —————-
    Yeep that was the YEAR
    Burnin’ up was played in real radio stations not only in radio disney
    Yeahh !! That’s when they could’ve been taken seriously as a real band. But they screwed it up.

• musiciseverything

Nicole’s 19, turning 20 in a few months. I think.

Thank you.

• jjean

Apr 28, 2010 @ 04:26 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:
    when does the livechat begins?

about 30 min.
    ____

And then add another twenty minutes. They’re always late :) haha

I don’t care. As long as Joe is there, i’ll be happy. :)

• iLoveChimpanzee

they would be cute together
    but i want demi + nick =dick lol

My mother is 4 years older than my father.I dont see your point.

__

Selena … sit down.

• Dreamer X33

mi Pecadoo Eres tuuuuu <3
    Yo tengo un burrito. El burrito es delicioso!

Lol, that was random.

• CantHaveYou

yehh ok pceanup theyre so going out now cause theyre closer!!!
    gosh i love how people just assume shit so easily!

• Dreamer X33

mi Pecadoo Eres tuuuuu <3
    Yo tengo un burrito. El burrito es delicioso!

Lol, that was random.

Fuck disney and the Jonas Camp for trying to make me care. Can we get a Miley post?

AAC
    I know.
    But what about Courtney and Nicole?
    I just don’t think that’s right.
    In terms of maturity and so on.
    But whatevaaa
    _________

It might go the same way with them too. They just may not give a damn about age. Like for example, my brother is dating a girl who is about 2 years older than him too but they don’t give a shit. Well they are in their 20’s but still.

And then add another twenty minutes. They’re always late :) haha

I don’t care. As long as Joe is there, i’ll be happy. :)
    ___

Me too :D It just wasn’t the same last live chat when Joe was there for like twenty seconds

• ImAwesome

mmmmm pedophile….hahha jk..Nicole seems to be a nice girl, but this is so not going to end well, youll see…idk, just a feeling. at least he moved on from miley, selena, miley, selena….

• jjean

Youtube needs to get it’s shit together NOW.

• iLoveChimpanzee

AAC said:
    Is the new Youtube pissing anyone else off or is it just me?
    ____
    i freakin hate it.
    dont fix it if it isnt broken
    goddamnit

• musiciseverything

Youtube needs to get it’s shit together NOW.

Fuck Youtube. They have been pissing me off all day.

• ButterflyFlyAway

HOT DAYUMMM said:

ButterflyFlyAway
    She was not born in 1991.
    She was born in 1990.

oh thanx, my bff told she was born 1991, but I shouldn’t trust her, this is like the twenieth time she has given me wrong info :)

Well at least Nick finally found a girl as irrelevant as he is. Miley was always too good for him.

AAC said:

AAC said:

I’m really pushing for Nickole to happen. I don’t know why.

If it’s happening, I salute Nicole for being the best cougar she can be!

We’re in the same club, you know!
    _________

Haha are you a Nick cougar too?

Yeah, girl!
    I’m guessing you are too…

High five?

*High fives*

Oh, so I’m kinda alone?!

Oh well, more for me then…
    =]
    *high five*

• jjean

Apr 28, 2010 @ 04:32 pm
    ImAwesome said:

He’s finally ending the cycle. Good for him. :)

iLoveChimpanzee
    Same goes for Facebook /:
    They’re always effing things up.

• Alex Jonas

Everyone:
    In past episodes of JONAS, Nick & Nicole didn’t really have many close scenes. This season, they’re obviously getting closer on the show. Filming scenes like these will obviously bring them closer in real life too. But you know, that doesn’t mean they’re getting closer in that same way. They could just be getting closer as friends, there’s nothing wrong with that. So, before you all immediately jump to conclusions, think things through a little. (:

• Dreamer X33

I happen to love the ‘new youtube’ :D

Like I said, idiots. :)

Yeah, it’s not their fault China cheated

• xoxokatie8

Is the live chat on facebook?
    I hate when they put it on facebook, then all of my facebook friends see what i’m writing

• ImAwesome

am I the only one who is annoyed of Nicole and Demi being soooo fucking alike?

• vane

I don’t like Nick/Nicole together

• peacelovehearts

jjean said:
    Youtube needs to get it’s shit together NOW.
    So does formspring…

• disney_girl

>:O Damn you disney-girl!
    Just joshin’. ;D

Lol…What, I don’t understand?

ImAwesome
    I agree.
    I would sooner liked to see Neke (Nick and Keke) happen
    that THIS

xoxokatie8
    Me too!
    I have to delete every question off my status right after I post it…
    So I don’t take over people’s newsfeeds!

lmao. true dat.
    ‘cept nicole could still do waaay better.

• iLoveChimpanzee

ikr. its really annoying
    they should ask us first
    before making any changes
    lol

This chat fails!

• musiciseverything

I happen to love the ‘new youtube’ :D

I think you’re the only one.

• Your Mom Was Here

thanks to the ones who replied :)

GimminyCrickets7 said:

Okay, how do you actually access the chat?
    ____________
    :]

Thanks! =]

• leLIVREinterdit

there’s some good things about le nouveau utube tho. like in the comments if you type a time, it acts as a link so when you click on it, it takes you straight to that point in the video so you don’t have to start looking for it by yourself. lol. that’s all i’ve actually found.

______________

Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. HERE.

• Dreamer X33

I happen to love the ‘new youtube’ :D

I think you’re the only one.

I know :D :D :D xD

i don’t mind it either.

oneofakindxo said:

They are so cute.

Dalena! <3

• alexjonasojd

She could do better…..

nick trying to get a girl on set like miley did on set with liam??? when is your competition going to end with her????

You need to realized that not how you get the girl that is how you lose the girl.

xoxokatie8 said:

Is the live chat on facebook?
    I think so.
    That’s why I never write anything

• disney_girl

_____________

FU…

• Your Mom Was Here

I have Imagine stucked in my head and idk why

• musiciseverything

Facebook is stupid nowadays. Js.

• Jessicuhh.

LOL @ the girl who lied to joe on twitter.

—————
    IA

Me too!
    I have to delete every question off my status right after I post it…
    So I don’t take over people’s newsfeeds!
    ___

I put two facebook tabs up on my internet. So i can delete it quickly. lmao

• Nixienemi

Nick would look good with anyone!
    Just sayin’!

HAHAHAHAHA PLUMPKIN!! GET IT? PLUMPKIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• xoxokatie8

LOL @ the girl who lied to joe on twitter.
    ___

The girl with the softball fields? LOL

Jessicuhh. said:

LOL @ the girl who lied to joe on twitter.
    Which one?

Damn Kevin. You look way too maniac in my icon. Holy shizz

• CantHaveYou

xoxokatie8 said:

Is the live chat on facebook?

yehh prob!!
    i hate that too! they should be able to make them private!

• Dreamer X33

your mom was here
    Adorable icon <3 hahahaXd

HAHAHAHAHA PLUMPKIN!! GET IT? PLUMPKIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    ___

Why didn’t the melons get married? Because they cantaloupe!

annoying orange:DD

• AAC

>:O Damn you disney-girl!
    Just joshin’. ;D

Lol…What, I don’t understand?
    __________

Oh it’s just because you ruined my streak. :p

• anna

Alex Jonas said:

Everyone:
    _______________
    thank you someone with a brain. She has said not too long ago that they are just friends and they are perfessional on set. He has said that he is single. ppl need to chill. Their not dating but just friends. But the hanging out alot more I do believe disney has something ot do with it. Get them to hang out more and ppl will talk and help bring in viewers for the new season.

• iLoveChimpanzee

Nick would look good with anyone!
    Just sayin’!
    ____________

am i the only one who doesn’t really find him attractive??

• leLIVREinterdit

i am WAITING for my stupid icon to CHANGE!!!
    *pouty face*

Which one?

The girl who said she owned a softball field. Joe believed her, dm’d her, etc. Only to find she was lying. Hahahah. Stupid joe for believing her.

• Nixienemi

Ya’ll need to stop trippin’, ya’ll know you would date a younger guy!

Shoot, it’s more fun…and besides–it ain’t wrong if the guy is almost legal, is it?!
    Daaaaaaaaaang!

• DesiGirl

I think Nicole is very cute. She does look a little young for her age, but Disney tends to find girls like that so the viewers can relate to them better.

• leLIVREinterdit

you’re not alone. same applies to me. :P

Greek

Oh which girl, there was two of them

• Aryanna

Yeah, yeah, we get it.
    Ugh.. It’s like it’s all about Camp Rock shit and this JONAS shit, not about the Jonas Brothers anywmore. I miss 2008.

iLoveChimpanzee said:

Nick would look good with anyone!
    Just sayin’!
    ____________

am i the only one who doesn’t really find him attractive??

You really need to go to the left!
    -_-

Aryanna
    *applauds*
    2008 was. the. year.
    It can’t get any better than that

That´s what they said about Chloe…..

The girl with the softball fields? LOL

Yeah. Now Jonas fans are attacking her. Haha!

• Your Mom Was Here

Ya’ll need to stop trippin’, ya’ll know you would date a younger guy!

Daaaaaaaaaang!
    _______
    it ain’t wrong if the guy happens to be Nick freakin Jonas

I really was hoping that Nicole wouldn’t get bitten by the Jonas Brother bug but alas… Is Miley like the only girl in disney that doesn’t give a shit about JB?

DesiGirl said:

On JONAS they make her look like a little kid but when she’s off the show she’s very pretty

• DesiGirl

Lilly said:

DesiGirl said:

__

I’ve only ever seen her in that picture, lol. I’ve never watched an episode of Jonas. I believe you when you say she’s pretty, though.

• Aryanna

Your Mom Was Here said:

Greek
    When ? Where ?

• disney_girl

Less than half an hour until the live chat!:)

• Jessicuhh.

am i the only one who doesn’t really find him attractive??

No you’re not.

• Nixienemi

The girl who lied name was Michelle!

Nicole is not 20. Her birthday is not until August 29th, so she is still 19 years old. And then two weeks later, Nick will be 18. So they are pretty much just exactly two years apart.

That HARDLY makes Nicole a cougar. If it does, than Joe is a pedo, because he and Demi are three years apart.

Oh which girl, there was two of them

The one he retweeted, then replied to.

• musiciseverything

I really don’t feel like watching this chat.

• xoxokatie8

Yeah. Now Jonas fans are attacking her. Haha!
    ____

Joe actually believed her? lol
    Hey, there’s some softball fields five minutes from where I live, if they want to come travel up to NY :))

• Mercedes

lmao! http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1lzq0pRNA1qbaa0zo1_500.jpg whoever made this selena should thank.

Your Mom Was Here said:

Ya’ll need to stop trippin’, ya’ll know you would date a younger guy!

Daaaaaaaaaang!
    _______
    it ain’t wrong if the guy happens to be Nick freakin Jonas

Exactly…or Dylan Sprouse but lets not get into that!

• Lilly

The one he retweeted, then replied to.
    He did that with both, is it the twitter that start with a L or a M?

Joe actually believed her? lol

I know. Why would he believe her? :/
    No, he should come to vegas!

Adorable icon <3 hahahaXd
    ________
    pssh Ikr? :P lovely icon, Kevin looks cute ;) hahaha
    I like your icon too :D

Her highlights need to go, i was an unnecessary change. She looks better with dark hair.

• Jessicuhh.

He did that with both, is it the twitter that start with a L or a M?

He did? M!

• iLoveChimpanzee

Mercedes said:
    ____________
    HAHAHAHA XD

• Nixienemi

Well, people say he looks like a pedo with those glasses!

I think people are jumming to conclusion way too soon. we have no idea what going on. as far as we know they are really just friends and thats all ans everything is to help bring in viewers for the new episodes. their camp and along with disney knows that all of this is going to help the rating. i dont believe their dateing. i beileve what nicole said when she said their just friends and thats all along with their very perfessional onset and i believe nick when he says he is still single. wait time will tell.

• Jessicuhh.

IA. I don’t like it. She looked gorgeous with the dark hair. Now i think she just looks cute.

• musiciseverything

HAHAHAHA XD

Your icon is gorgeous.

Joe actually believed her? lol

I know. Why would he believe her? :/
    No, he should come to vegas!
    ___

A fan who lied to a jonas. That will go down in the record books ;)
    But wait, there were two girls saying they had fields? Were they both lying?

HAHAHAHAHA PLUMPKIN!! GET IT? PLUMPKIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    ___

Why didn’t the melons get married? Because they cantaloupe!

annoying orange:DD
    __________
    and the onion ring dun dun dunnnn :B
    gotta love that orange ;D

Mercedes said:

BAHAHA

applauds*
    2008 was. the. year.
    It can’t get any better than that

*2008 was. their. peak.

BTW No Joe? No watch livechat.

• Mercedes

ew, since when did OU start loading so slow? :l

• dreamingALOUD

Agreed!

• dreamingALOUD

• Itwasntme

Jessicuhh. said:

Joe actually believed her? lol

I am not surprise HE believed her. -.-

• Fiona

I think they would be good together but for some reason, sorry to say but Nick just seems to turn every girl away from him (either that or the girl does something wrong, i guess). Not hating, just saying.

and the onion ring dun dun dunnnn :B
    gotta love that orange ;D
    ___

• HeyYouOkayNot

Lilly said:

xoxokatie8 said:

Is the live chat on facebook?
    I think so.
    That’s why I never write anything
    same here I don’ ask anything
    If I put I love tou Nick or something many of my facebook friends would be like wtf? hahahaxD pfff I can already see it

• Jessicuhh.

A fan who lied to a jonas. That will go down in the record books ;)
    But wait, there were two girls saying they had fields? Were they both lying?

They both were, but he only replied twice to one because she didn’t live in south america or something. Lmao.

ew, since when did OU start loading so slow? :l
    …………….
    you’re back!?!
    *crazy happy dance*

• HOT DAYUMMM

Oh no, I definitely mean THE year.
    Well… in terms of Disney.
    Everything was perfect that year ):

Fuck yeah it’s Nickole’s legs and feet together! :D

• girl crush mileyyyyy

they’d be cute :)

Oooo first.

And second.

• AAC

And third. Where the hell is everyone?

• disney_girl

I like them as a couple and I would like to see them together :)

Fourth? Going for fifth.

• musiciseverything

I think they’re cute.

• AAC

>:O Damn you disney-girl!
    Just joshin’. ;D

gee. good for them.

• leLIVREinterdit

i never thought that you would be the one! acting like a slu* when i was gone!

He did? M!
    LOL Joe believe her. Oh well, she got Joe to follow her for a couple mins.

Lilly
    LMAO @ her life.
    She just brutally embarrassed herself
    Her explanation’s going to be SO good LMAO

• Itwasntme

Jessicuhh. said:

Joe actually believed her? lol

I am not surprise HE believed her. -.-

• Nixienemi

Who thinks I should change my icon?

• Mercedes

*2008 was. their. peak.

BTW No Joe? No watch livechat.

so true.

Greek
    When ? Where ?
    _________
    right now, turn around! :)

• Jessicuhh.

LOL Joe believe her. Oh well, she got Joe to follow her for a couple mins

HeyYouOkayNot said:

Lilly said:

xoxokatie8 said:

Is the live chat on facebook?
    I think so.
    That’s why I never write anything
    same here I don’ ask anything
    Yeah, same.
    If anyone is commenting on there can you tell them that the Dodgers suck for me?

____

Haha, I still say they can use the softball fields I use for games over summer :)
    They’re more then welcome
    bahaha

I am not surprise HE believed her. -.-

Ikr. He’d believe me if i told him i had a purple dragon in my closet.

• DesiGirl

I just googled Nicole and wow, she’s super-pretty! I didn’t realize how pretty she was. I take back what I said about her being just cute, lol.

• Tina850

hahahahaha nicole cant get a guy her age!

• Tina850

<——I LUV MY ICON!!:)

• Tina850

i think Niley is a cute couple!!! Niley forever!! never Nickole!!! haha(dont take this as an insult if you’re a serious person/Nickole supporter!)ha lol