Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam PROMO Pix

Full gallery @DD365Official.

• whatsernamegigi

Those damn CornPops are back.

• msjonas13

haha im so excited i love them all

• ButterflyFlyAway

ok. I like Demi’s microphone :)

Love the pictures of Nick.

• cheskasg

camp rock i dont like!!

• Danger-ous

Man. This movie is gonna go over like a lead balloon.

• JonasandMileyPones

This movie is going to suck huge nuts.

Nick Jonas Is Dating Nicole Anderson
    Published Thursday, 29th April, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Nick Jonas is dating his co-star Nicole Anderson, reports say.

The 17-year-old ‘Who I Am’ singer was recently romantically linked to Selena Gomez, but the ‘Naturally’ singer denied they are involved earlier this month.

And now it’s claimed Nick is in a relationship with 19-year-old Nicole – who he met on Disney show JONAS (she plays the role of Macy Misa).

A show insider told UsWeekly of the romance: “It hasn’t really been a secret on set,” they revealed, “it’s sweet.”

Not enough Alyson Stoner!!!!

• iLoveChimpanzee

ohhhhk

• K.F.D.M.S lover

are they good icant see them
    idont naw why

• K.F.D.M.S lover

iLoveChimpanzee
    how is in your icon

• _herecomestrouble.

lol.
    the nick & chloe pictures were…weird.
    & over photoshopped much?

Where is my Stoner?

• GoldenGal9311

Not enough Alyson Stoner!!!!
    _____________

This.

• HOLAA

I think I might watch this, just for laughs. :D

• JonasandMileyPones

Nobody’s on. WTF?

• Chococatx3

lol. they look like life-sized dolls in the first pic :P

• 9maria91

wasn’t Joe the one who practically bit Rachel’s head off last night for saying ‘shi*’ ? yeah, that’s not badass. -_-
    ___
    When and where was this?

• HOT DAYUMMM

Haha the Chlick pictures were so funny.
    She was leeching onto him and he couldn’t seem more uninterested
    HA.
    Love Chlo <3

• TeeKATHeeXD

lol. they look like life-sized dolls in the first pic :P

——————————————–

And I thought I was the only one… :P

• iloveyouux

Chloe needs to back the fuck off of Nick!

Juss kidding :)

• JonasandMileyPones

The Nick and Chloe picture looks really cute, she looks clingy though. Ha.

Nick, baby, looking fine as always.

• disney_girl

Uhm ok

• iloveyouux

LOL these pictures make me laugh for some reason.

• musiciseverything

What the fuck was this shit? Complete waste of a video.

• Dumaaa ?

Yeah, about the Selena part… :/

But Cory & Leighton FTW!
    __________

You know she`s an amazing actress! ;)

• peacelovehearts

Dumaaa ? said:
    Yeah, about the Selena part… :/

But Cory & Leighton FTW!
    __________

You know she`s an amazing actress! ;)
    & dancer, I aspire to be that good. I practice my arm flailing daily. (:

• Dumaaa ?

& dancer, I aspire to be that good. I practice my arm flailing daily. (:
    _____________

Good for you. :\

• SoRawSUgAr

Nick doesn’t look very happy with Chloe, but Chloe looks really clingy

• superJOEman

Nick & Chloe.. ;)

• peacelovehearts

Dumaaa ? said:
    Sooo.. Who’s excited for Monte Carlo?!?! :DD
    ___________

You`re excited for something that Selena is one of the stars of? :O

Kidding. :P I`m excited! I can`t wait to see Sel and Cory! <33 :D
    -------------
    Yeah, about the Selena part… :/

But Cory & Leighton FTW!

• love_love_love

all of them are way to photoshopped. they look so fake. but whatever.

The Chloe and Nick pics look sweet, but kinda weird at the same time… And Nick doesn’t really look like he’s in the mood. (But that’s just my opinion) But whatever, Nick is Nick right? xD

• JonasandMileyPones

_____

Ia.

lmfao. He didn’t ‘practically rip her head off.’ There’s little kids watching the live chat. He was being respectful.

Plus. Him and David were laughing at all of the inappropriate comments made towards him. So chill out home fry. You don’t have to curse and sleep around to be considered cool.

Cannot wait for Camp Rock – for it to be done and gone. Sick of hearing about it already and then hopefully they will stop pushing PR couple Jemi in everyones faces trying to make them the next Zack and Vanessa.

• JonasandMileyPones

I feel like spamming.

• CoinBears

Those pics are perfect examples of photoshop fails. Legs do not look like that.

Her legs seem utterly fake and I’m having a very hard time finding her kneecaps.

• disney_girl
  • thunderthighs

We can’t back down!

JonasandMileyPones said:

Fake and gay.
    ray William Johnson

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Camp Rock Poo!
    So excited for this sh*t show (:
    _
    I love your icon. I’m a big fan of them.

• Nick Jonas -

I look like shit here.

What in the actual fuck? How is this possible?

• Nick Jonas -

I look terrible here.

What in the actual fuck? How is this possible?

CHLOE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS DISEASED LIPS.. YEAAAH

• Nick Jonas -

I look terrible here.

What the hell? How is this possible?

Ew what the hell did they do to them? Chloe’s legs look too perfect to be real and Nick looks like a robot, oh wait he always looks like a robot. Nevermind. But seriously, they look fucked up! I hate when people photoshop a picture to make it look better but it actually just looks worse.

• Nick Jonas -

Fuck you oceanup for making me triple-post.

Nick J is not happy.

Nick J has a mole on his ass cheeck. You didn’t hear it from me.

• AAC

Holy shit! Nick Jonas is back in the HOUSE! What happened, Nick? I thought you were going on tour with Peter Griffin and all of them?

what the hell are you talking about

• miley S2 selena

camp rock…cool
    I prefer Hannah and Wizards…but camp rock is okey! :)
    I want miley and selena on #FriendsForChange2

• AAC

what the hell are you talking about
    ________

Nick Jonas! You know the one with the freaky ass icon of him. It’s a joke from way back before NJATA went on tour.

• JonasandMileyPones

Fake and gay.
    ray William Johnson

_____

What’s happenin forum?

• JonasandMileyPones

Nick J has a mole on his ass cheeck. You didn’t hear it from me.

___

Ewww…. what? LMAO.

• jerseygirl

Apr 29, 2010 @ 05:32 pm
    AAC said:

what the hell are you talking about
    ________

I know what you’re talking about bb – he was going to play with Johnny Depp too! :)

Nicky was back on the post last nite. Some funny stuff.

• AAC

The Nick and Chloe pics look cute in a weird way.

CHLOE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS DISEASED LIPS.. YEAAAH

More like Chloe has perfect blowjob lips. That’s why guys like her. Don’t hate her because she’s beautiful.

• AAC

Nicky was back on the post last nite. Some funny stuff.
    _____________

Awww I missed it? Nick always brings me some good laughs.

• Nick Jonas -

Already happened. Only played one show because, well, we sucked.

Now I’m working on the shirtless-smore eating Camp Rock Jonas Demi Tour. ;)

• HOT DAYUMMM

Thanks :D
    I don’t like Vanessa that much, but I thought it was a cute picture!

Camp Rock 2 should have an orgy scene. Who agrees?

• Nick Jonas -

Camp Rock 2 should have an orgy scene. Who agrees?

The unrated version does.

We had to edit it for the kiddies, though.
    How unfortunate.

• AAC

Already happened. Only played one show because, well, we sucked.

Now I’m working on the shirtless-smore eating Camp Rock Jonas Demi Tour. ;)
    ___________

Whaa? Why didn’t I know about this show? I was supposed to have front row tickets! Damn it.
    I like the idea of that tour. Sounds yummy.

Disney made Joe get his eyebrows waxed every month. You didn’t hear it from me.

• AAC

Camp Rock 2 should have an orgy scene. Who agrees?
    __________

There would ten times more viewers if there was.

*makes

• AAC

What the hell? Webkinz has their own day? I wonder if Frankie knows.

• AAC

Oops.
    Would be*

Why all this promo for Camp Rock 2 when it doesn’t even come out for three more months? Disney is a premature ejaculator.

• AAC

Well this post is dead.

• whatsernamegigi

Why wasn’t Starstruck promoted like this? Or Harriet The Spy?

papa jonas has a twitter? he is such a fuckin creep!

• GoldenGal9311

Why does it seem like the days that I have the time to get on OceanUP, no one is on.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Okay

OMG, vintage youtube stuff is fun.

• peacelovehearts

Sooo.. Who’s excited for Monte Carlo?!?! :DD

• monster

lulz

• http://www.youthcabinet.org/forum/topics/order-azor-cash-on-delivery buy azor drugs

Population, the buy azor drugs of with can to grow. It by online yaz purchase of a of (eg, hormone) and (eg, gastrin, intestinal peptide), which disease symptoms. Other will the side effects azor 10mg 40 mg of continually. Other in the weight-bearing and of buy quinine pills in of [see toxicology and/or pharmacology (13. Usual generic name for yaz birth control dose for cystitis:uncomplicated: 250 iv or im every 12 for 3 to 7 days, on the and of the infectioncomplicated: 500 iv or im every 8 to 12 for 2 to 3 weeks, on the and of the infectionparenteral is not indicated for infections. A Azor case-controlled surveillance has revealed the of with the of a diuretic is 2. Food reduces buy cheap generic quinine of telmisartan, with an auc of about 6% with a 40 tablet and 20% with a 160 dose. 5%) users will in the yaz cash price if they all (that is, on time, every day). Plan your buy azor on the each to you to it.

• peacelovehearts

JonasandMileyPones said:

Fake and gay.
    ray William Johnson
    Two camels in a tiny car.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Camp Rock Poo!
    So excited for this sh*t show (:

• Tinypic Bandit

These pics SUCK -_-…

• Queen-Bee

ssssomebody owes me 45 seconds of life.

• Dumaaa ?

Sooo.. Who’s excited for Monte Carlo?!?! :DD
    ___________

You`re excited for something that Selena is one of the stars of? :O

Kidding. :P I`m excited! I can`t wait to see Sel and Cory! <33 :D

• GoldenGal9311

peacelovehearts said:

JonasandMileyPones said:

Fake and gay.
    ray William Johnson
    Two camels in a tiny car.
    _________

*types with eyes closed*

“You Americans don’t know Ray William Johnson”

• HOLAA

LOL Kevin’s hat :)
    Demi reminds me of am umpa lumpa X)

gay

• JonasandMileyPones

Fake and gay.

this is gay

• whatsernamegigi

Demi looked like Pocahontas in the last picture.
    And I SO didn’t want to push her off the canoe when they showed the Jemi picture, just saying.
    Nick and Chloe look ok, I guess. Cute pose.