Joe Jonas $2.5 Million BACHELOR PAD

joe-jonas-in-touch

Joe Jonas is moving into this $2.5 million Hollywood mansion that overlooks the canyons and mountains of the Hollywood Hills, reports In Touch Weekly. LA real estate agent Richard Stanley said:

It’s truly a unique and beautiful property.’ The four-bedroom, three-bath house, built in 1929, was custom-designed by its original owner to take advantage of the gorgeous scenery and mature trees surrounding the estate.

‘It’s located on one of the prettiest streets in the neighborhood,‘ and the nearly 3,300-squarefoot house was made for entertaining: ‘This neighborhood is filled with celebrities.’ Joe has said:

Living and working in LA is really cool. I know that we are living a lot of people’s dreams. I’m blessed and lucky.’ Awww, if this is true, Garbo must be upset that Joe is moving out!

Say bye bye to Joe’s virginity :P

I don’t think he’s a virgin.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

MZ said:

Joseph I would like a tour of your bedroom

I’ll come with u too :P

I can’t believe that this one guy is going to live in that whole house.

__
    He will be 21, probably will make some crazy parties over there.

Wow Joe, that is one NICE house boy!

At least now he can have more privacy. I can see Joe throwing some awesome party’s at this house. It’s big enough to invite flipping everyone!

He should move with David henrie :)

• all for me

I don’t think he has been a virgin for a while..Maybe thats why Papa J seems to favor his other sons over Joe..because hes doing his own thing not living at home anymore or waiting til marriage he has a mind of his own he doen’t need his mom and dad holding his hand for everything.

• Alessia

riiight!! Him and Miley are like just going crazy with these houses they r getting.. Yes they r pretty houses but seriously a person only needs one bedroom and one bathroom!

But he has just moved on with his friends NO? This story is weird.

• SmileyBabe

Nice choice of a house Joe, haha.

i’m movin in.

MY FRIEND SAID THE SAME THING ..LMAOO..I WISH THEY KEEP SHIT REAL

HE’S DEF NOT A VIRGIN HE CAN CUT THE CRAP WE ALL KNOW LMAOO

I wouldnt be surprised if next year we see demi moving in haha

• inwonderland

Disdain

you own this post :D

• - Blair Waldorf -

The area looks beautiful.

• Danger-ous

MZ said:

Joseph I would like a tour of your bedroom.
    LOL, win.

Say bye bye to Joe’s virginity :P

• Lilly

Nice house

• oxoemmaoxo

That’s huge.

inwonderland

LOL yhheearrrh!

Not n-emore… :\

Is he gonna live alone ????

Say bye bye to Joe’s virginity :P
    —————-
    Why???

• - Blair Waldorf -

I can’t believe that this one guy is going to live in that whole house.

• Kourtney

kinda oddly shaped, but it looks really nice

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Nice house.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

“Bachelor Pad” Lol.

• inwonderland

LOL yhheearrrh!

Not n-emore… :\

i like your icon it’s funny :)

Say bye bye to Joe’s virginity :P
    —————-
    Why???
    because he’s obviously going to have Demi move in with him and i think you know what they’ll be doing…..

• MZ

Joseph I would like a tour of your bedroom.

I wouldnt be surprised if next year we see demi moving in haha

———————–

I guess it’s cool if you have the money, and he certainly does. On the other hand, is it really necessary to have a home that big? Get something smaller and use that money to help the poor.

That’s the same house he lives in right now. A while ago, pictures surfaced of the inside of it and it’s the same windows that he and Ryan were writing songs in front of in one of his twitpics.

• Anonymous*

That’s the house he lives in now with Garbo. Not sure if Jack still lives there. The press is just reporting it super late.

• sexylady

DUUUUUUUUDE. This looks like the house they stay in at some point in Entourage. Good show.

• Nélia

Its cool! miley moves into her own house and joe too :) thats great

• oxoemmaoxo

He should move with David henrie :)

JAVID.

Say bye bye to Joe’s virginity :P
    —————-
    Why???

—————

I don’t they will be “dating” by then.

• monster

daaaaaaaamn

Need some company Joe?

Love it :)

Say bye bye to Joe’s virginity :P
    —————-
    Why???
    Oh…
    hehehehehe…hehe…

• Chelsea-Rose

Need some company Joe?

===========

Ikr! I’ll move in! That house is beautiful :)

Apr 29, 2010 @ 11:53 am
    inwonderland said:
    LOL yhheearrrh!

Not n-emore… :\

i like your icon it’s funny :)

lol i no… do you watch smosh?

• SunLight Princess

I think he needs some company, in that big house. *cough* *cough*

• Disdain

I said I was movin in FIRST.

Guys I’ve seen this pic on yahoo like months ago and it said it was the jonas brother’s home….

wow.. 2.5 million for a house that big is genius!!!

• im awesome

mk i got my bags packed and im ready to move in! :)

So you guys are saying that this particular house is in Los Feliz? Because that is where most of the tabloids are stating that Joe lives. Plus that is where he is always at Starbucks.

Garbo, Jack and Joe already live in this house together. It is in Los Feliz.

Nélia said:

Its cool! miley moves into her own house and joe too :) thats great
    Joe has lived there for some time, the press is just now reporting it ? b/c of a slow news week?

So Joe is not copying Miley.

• http://www.calabrian-property.com Calabria Property

Great post, I like your site, keep up the good work!

best,
    Rob

i wish i had a house like that

• Fiona

Nice house. Thought it was big enought to hold like 6 bedrooms.

• StarLightSTARbright

Damn..

• anonamiss

I thought of him as being more of an ocean-front house kind of guy,
    he’s a hill hopper, I’m a beach bum, so sad.

• superJOEman

uh-oh.. So Jack & Greg will still be living at their house in Los Feliz? They should also move to Joe’s mansion!! They’re his roomies!!

• inwonderland

Disdain said:

Not n-emore… :\

i like your icon it’s funny :)

lol i no… do you watch smosh?

I don’t know what that is I don’t think it is on tv where I live.

i still say this is fake, why would he ditch garbo and john ?

• dont jugde

Wow …. that’s a nice house :)

inwonderland said:
    Disdain said:

Not n-emore… :\

i like your icon it’s funny :)

lol i no… do you watch smosh?

I don’t know what that is I don’t think it is on tv where I live.
    lol it’s not a tv show… it’s an internet comedy, like iCarly.

^^^ That’s the Boxman series…

here’s smosh’s website:

Jemi love den!

• Love-ato

Wow… I’d be scared to live in a house that big ALONE. :/

Honestly can the Jonas brothers think for themselves at ALL!!???? Miley is buying a house and now Joe who just moved in with friends says he is buying a house. SHADY!!!

• iMystified

Why would anyone get a house that big?
    I mean,why the hell does ONE person need so much room?

if I ever become famous I’m getting a average sized studio apartment.

he already lives there with jack and greg.. lol my friend lives down the street :)

___________
    LOL. wat.

• inwonderland

inwonderland said:
    Disdain said:

Not n-emore… :\

i like your icon it’s funny :)

lol i no… do you watch smosh?

I don’t know what that is I don’t think it is on tv where I live.
    lol it’s not a tv show… it’s an internet comedy, like iCarly.

^^^ That’s the Boxman series…

here’s smosh’s website:

:D:D
    Thanks for showing me. That’s so funny :D

Morons! This IS Joe’s house. He’s lived there for months…with Jack and Garbo. He moved in in something like November. Leave it to a stupid tabloid to take something like this and totally mess it up.

And no…Joe hasn’t beena virgin for years. Old news. No big secret.

• all for me

Maybe he wants a house that big because he is thinking bout his future..one day he will have a wife and kids..I honestly don’t see Joe going back to Texas with the rest of the Jonas clan…I think he loves lively the LA life style!!

• inwonderland

Love-ato said:

Wow… I’d be scared to live in a house that big ALONE. :/
    Me too. :D
    And btw I LOVE your icon <3

That’s his house. He’s been living there for months, they’re just behind.

This is Joe’s house. It’s just taken the tabloids this long to figure it out. He’s lived there with Garbo and Jack for a while now. Since something like Oct. or Nov.

1 thing that really irks me is when really young and famous ppl go out and buy these HUGE manstions for like 2 ppl. its not like theyre gonna have kids right away.

inwonderland said:
    inwonderland said:
    Disdain said:

Not n-emore… :\

i like your icon it’s funny :)

lol i no… do you watch smosh?

I don’t know what that is I don’t think it is on tv where I live.
    lol it’s not a tv show… it’s an internet comedy, like iCarly.

^^^ That’s the Boxman series…

here’s smosh’s website:

:D:D
    Thanks for showing me. That’s so funny :D

I no… lol :)

Joe didn’t BUY this house. He’s renting at the moment. Demi is NOT moving in. They’d have to be actually dating for that to happen. He did want to live with Camilla though.

• Disdain

u guys r lucky. it’s nearly 9pm in england.

• carlita

I want to live in that house with them!

SAME HERE!!

• musiciseverything

Damn. That house is beautiful.

• jakeyywales

more like a Jemi love shackk

• inwonderland

u guys r lucky. it’s nearly 9pm in england.

it’s nearly 10pm in germany and i didn’t even started with my homework :/

Agree, this is the house that Joe has been living in with Jack Lawless and Garbo.

Within the past few days, forget which site showed a picture of the front door of this NEW HOUSE. It is a rounded style Spanish door. If you look at some pictures of Joe leaving his house over the past few months, he is leaving through that door.

If mags are going to publish stuff they should at least get it right.

• Tinypic Bandit

Sooo he’s going to live by himself?

-_-

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

for some reason everytime I see a big house, I think of ‘When a stranger calls’ and that puts me off that very large home.

• klasjdjahdkagfg

why does a 20 year old guy need a four bedroom house?!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

SunLight Princess said:

I think he needs some company, in that big house. *cough* *cough*
    lemme guess, you wanna move in with Joe? :)

WOAH!

• oh hell no

if joe is even thinking about proposing to demi and asking her to move in with him i will kill him!!!!

FIRST!SECOND?

3RD

4TH

FIFTH

• island.B

damn thats a nice house O_O

Just wondering… but why does one person need a house that big? I would get extremely lonely if I had to live there by myself :/ lmao, but if Demi moves in with him… ;)

SIXTH

gosh. lol jk.

• Rachhh:)

it’s weird to think that huge house has only 4 bedrooms. you would think there were more. they must be big bedrooms. aha.