Justin Bieber AUCKLAND HAT THEFT

Justin doesn’t look happy with those girls!

• Hollywood_xx

this is kid is such a cry baby its just a damn hat its not like thats the only one he had. i truly hate the way this kid acts
    wtf? he wasn’t crying. he was pissed. its one thing to GIVE the girl the hat but she just took it right off his head; in other words, STOLE it. it doesn’t matter how rich you are. that doesn’t give other people the right to just take your stuff. wtf? just because you have 50 shoes means i can steal one?…and you’d be fine with that? i don’t think so.

• mhmm .

AHAHAH HE’S LIKE
    GIVE IT BACK MOTHA FACKAZZZZ. Bieber rage is pretty entertaining… I hate to admit it ;D

• Alicia

WOW HE WAS PISSED! LOL

LOL!

funny shit, funny shit.

that sucks.

Did he say “hey! my cat ” and then kick something at the end?

• LoveDrunkxo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH sorry, I had to; bye

• Emma

Im pretty sure anyone will get tired with that 24/7.

I dont blame the kid,
    he could hardly walk without crowds pushing him.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Whoa…it looks like he said “BITCH” when the girl took the hat…LOL.

ohh justin<3
    i love him
    that girll deff lost her chances with him.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL}!!!!

• GoldenGal9311

Haha, I had to watch it again! LMAO.

He looked like Charlie Bucket when everyone tried to steal his golden ticket.

RUN FOR IT CHARLIE!

• GoldenGal9311

________________

It doesn’t matter if he has 1000 hats. You DON’T take peoples stuff.

• tee

dude, i wouldve kept it.. then sold it on ebay and bought Jonas Brothers tickets! ahah

———————————-

ahahah! pricelessss! me toooo!

Woah, I think he has a reason to be mad. He loves his fans, and does stuff for them, they shouldn’t treat him like. It will only cause the fans problems because they cancel shows, or meetings if things get crazy..kinda like they did here. So, it’s only fans messing it up for themselves and other fans.

LMFAO. NO OFFENSE BUT ANGRY JUSTIN IS HILARIOUS!

• weirdo

Haha LOL!

lmao hes just like BITCH!!!

• Cata_loves_miley

________________

It doesn’t matter if he has 1000 hats. You DON’T take peoples stuff.
    ____
    I know right, so true

omg.
    i love you right now.
    thats exactly what me and my sister were just talking about. its not like he doesnt have the money to go buy another damn hat.

• -JulieSmile-

Shit, this is why sometimes its scary to be a celeb… But damn why steal a hat when you can easily buy one at a damn store..? I would of punched them bitches.. Lol<3

• Anonymous9834

hes like ”BITCH” haha i love him :)

im a huge fan of justin bieber but i would never do this to himm!!! ppl need to stop lik getting all crazy over him hes a regular guy who happens to b hot and an amazing singer but tht doesnt mean ppl should take his hat or anything else .. things r getting out of hand and all of us control it !! my friend went to his concert and got pushed down to the ground i love justin but some of his fans need to chill out !!! and dont hate on him either !!!!! he is amazing and wouldnt u b mad if ur fav hat got taken ?

Wow WTF. Why is his fans so damn crazy?

Did he call the fan a bitch? Damn the kid could be a little bit more calm. I mean I get why he’s angry but still. He probably had really young fans in that crowd. Though they probably wouldn’t be able to hear him over all the noise.

daaang im first =]
    im maiey by da way haha

Im sorry but LOL! I think he got it back right?

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i feel bad for him..but lmao he looks so fucking pissed

yeah he’s in the spotlight. But he’s a human being ,and he gets mad. Just because he’s in the spotlight doesn’t mean anything

well i dont blame him, probably not accustomed to some crazy teenie eat him alive. Thats securities job to avoid that crap. Someone would get fired, js.

• Mobaby

poor kid..he got the crazies!! his fans r NUTS!!

• IHATEPPLWHOSTEALMYSTUFF

For once in my life, I kinda pity him. But that’s the price you pay when get famous.

• Kim

I don’t see what the big deal is. He’s just a person like you and me. I’d be upset too if someone stole something from me. Those girls had no right to take or want what did not rightfully belong to them.

shittt he looks so angry! hahaa

loll~!

He’s rich and famous and he’s bitching about losing a fucking hat!

• Sparklesxx

I actually found that extremely scary. He couldn’t even walk, and the fans seems to have no respect. Most fns have the respect to keep some distance, but his seem to be to self absorbed. And stealing his hat? I’d be pissed if they took my stuff and pushed me around to. No one deserves what was seen in that video.

Anthony said:

Lol at all of the stupid, idiotic Jonas fans saying crap about him. The kid isn’t a baby like Nick, Joe, and Kevin. He gets mad and he expresses that he’s mad. No matter who you are, when your stuff gets stolen, you aren’t going to be happy about it. You say it was just a hat… what if someone bought him that hat and it had sentimental value to it? I know loads of guys who love their hats, it’s like a girl and her purse. Get over yourselves, Jonas fans. Justin is the new it boy, the Jonas were never as famous as he is right now.
    _________________________________

Maybe I need glasses but where on this post did anyone compare Justin to Jonas?

Soooooooooooo if you are a Justin fan and don’t agree with him you are either a bitch or a Jonas fan?

hes sucha cry baby. its not like he doesnt have the money to go buy another damn hat. he always looks so pissed at his fans too! yes the fans are insane, but seriosuly its not something to file a damn lawsuit over. he needs to chill the fuck out.

• Wonderland

Emah and Ricky. Stupid bitches ! OMFG, don’t hate on new zealanders because of this guyss !

WOO I’M A KIWI :) auckland is my homeeeee.
    but those girls are bloody nuts ay.

• milliesmilee

_____

Um. Ya no. You don’t know if someone close to him gave him that hat or something. I’m not a fan, but id be just as pissed, it is a hat, but maybe it’s something more to him. You need to chill the fuck out. Im sure you wouldn’t like it if someone took something off of you.

• Anonymous123

WOO I’M A KIWI :) auckland is my homeeeee.
    but those girls are bloody nuts ay.

WOOO I’M KIWI :) Auckland is my homeeee =]
    but those girls are nutjobs!

• Amanda

Apr 29, 2010 @ 07:26 pm
    Sparklesxx said:

The people around Justin need to do more to protect him. That is who he should be mad at, calling names, his own team. Where is his security?

Usher, Diddy and all them can walk around with an entourage of 20-30 guys. Where are they giving that same type of thing to Bieber?

• Wonderland

WOOO I’M KIWI :) Auckland is my homeeee =]
    but those girls are nutjobs!
    LOL samee. I was there, but These girls have completely ruined our chances of getting Justin back to nz

• Sweetdisposition?

He looked hella pissed…those girls are mentally disturbed bitches for taking his hat like that.

was it just me or did anyone else hear him yell BITCH!!??? hahaha goo justin :) i would be pissed too

go kiwis!!! haha stunning, yea there was this major thing about his ghat it was funny as. my mate was at the school he played at and he waled by…. she doesnt like jb, she was going to steal his other hat. she didnt.

gotta love nz :D

• emma13

i dont blame him. i mean cmon on. the girls had no right to take his hate and his mother also got pushed down.

I like Justin but he is to anoying sometimes I mean he always gets mad with a fan he is in the spotlight right now he should get used to it
    OMG don’t touch Justin or he will get mad

like takin candy from a baby

• Yomotha

there is no way he is going to public school…the girls wouldnt be able to contain themselves and would be attacking him constantly

• LaadyLovee

_________
    AHAHAHA you made my day. gg.

ayyy justin! i feel so badd for u! much love from florida <3

• JOe’s girl

TEHE!!!!!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOUR AWESOME

that sounds like something i would do(:
    haha. i hate the way justin bieber acts. its not like he doesnt have the money to buy another damn hat. and the jonas brothers would be like “omg you just stole my hat! i hate you! and run away. hes such a cry baby. he always looks pissed at fans.

hahahaha me too! ;)

• xD

LMAO, SAME!! Hahaha

People are selling all this stuff on TradeMe.co.nz (New Zealand eBay)
    Of him and that he drank out of a bottle. It’s selling for $500NZD.

• wecanhavethesun

FIRST. HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U JUSTIN <3

i feel bad for him he can’t even walk around freely he has to deal with all of these screaming girls id get so annoyed too

• Danielle

Hate That girl who took his hat -.-‘

give him little respect if u really love him,cuz i dont think that he would ever took something from u or push u’re mom on the floor ??
    ….ÍmmaBelieberrr….

• harrypotterbitches

milliesmilee said:

LMFAO. Did he say “give me my hat bitch”?

I love this kid when he’s pissed.
    ;)

MIDGET RAGE!
    lmao damn he yanked his hand back! xD

• Anthony

Lol at all of the stupid, idiotic Jonas fans saying crap about him. The kid isn’t a pussy like Nick, Joe, and Kevin. He gets pissed and he expresses that he’s pissed. No matter who you are, when your shit gets stolen, you aren’t going to be happy about it. You say it was just a hat… what if someone bought him that hat and it had sentimental value to it? I know loads of guys who love their hats, it’s like a girl and her purse. Get over yourselves, Jonas fans. Justin is the new it boy, the Jonas were never as famous as he is right now.

• Anthony

• Fiona

Geez, fans are too crazy. It doesn’t matter that he can buy a thousand hats. Its the fact those stupid girls stole it. Hopefully other crazy fans to get any ideas…
    It’s so annoying to watch how crazy they are.

you better believe you jonas fans would be crapping yourselves if that was nick joe or kevin.

he’s angry. uh-oh!

When will you teenie boppers grab a brain and realize its all for show! He eats sleeps and shits like the rest of us he couldnt care lessabout you as long as your putting mummys and daddies hard earned cash into a talantless pre – pubescent child. all you future sluts should be put down for encouraging him to act like such a fag

• MaryMary

Bhahahahahahaha.

• Izzy

I fell really bad for him. It’s HIS hat.
    It doesn’t matter if he has 1,000 hats, it belongs to him. It’s not nice to take other peoples stuff.
    I’d be pissed too. And I’d also be mad if I could hardly walk! Those girls are crazy. I am a fan, but I love Justin enough to let him be.
    -Izzy

• amarany

hi justin bieber

the girl was from my school!
    LEGEND :)
    x

once again, this proves my point that
    85% of his fans are stupid rude immature kids.

OOOO he got mad -_- hes not an emotionless teenager get over it people.

anyone 1 would act like that if u had ur stuff taken expecially in such a big crowd. They knocked down his mother and they are meant to be fans so they should show some respect. Justin doesn’t deserve to have people like that cause they are not true fan they are just selfish wierdos who wanted some publicity. They should go get a life. Justin Bieber Rocks!!

poor guy ”/ I don’t like it when ‘fans’ put celebrities in this position. GIVE HIM SOME AIIRR for God’s sake! he shouldn’t be having 4 massive bodyguards! =s

he loookkss PISSED! :/ its kinda scary

• :)

even though I dont see the appeal of this 5 year old,believe it or not he is actually “real” He acts like a normal boy, silly immature and cocky and I actually really respect that casue he is easier to relate with. I dont get why people think miley cyrus is so “real”, I find her really hard to relate and that goes for the other disney kids.

well it is one of his fave hats :@ i would be angry as well

The slow motion had me dying! He looked really upset about that hat. Anyone would though. You just don’t take peoples stuff like that.

I think he’s more pissed off at the fact he got pushed directly into a security guard. Geeze, those people are desperate.

• GoldenGal9311

that sounds like something i would do(:

& I hate the way immature fuckbags like you act. THAT WAS HIS PROPERTY. He paid for it, he owns it, just cause your famous doesn’t mean that people are allowed to run up to you & STEAL yes, STEAL your shit. I’m pretty sure The Jonas Brothers would say something too, if you like them so much go to a post ABOUT THEM & get the fuck off this one. KAY ? Your a cry baby, who whines on Oceanup like we care, newsflash no one gives a shit.

• Patricia

Man i feel bad for Justin. Im a huge fan but i would never steal his shit or crowd him like that. I respect him too much. Yeah he can’t even walk cause bitches r always crowding him. Leave him alone and let him breath!

• nat

i thought i was the only one who thought that lol but hes needs to calm down its life in the spotlight duh!

he always looks pissed off at the fans

—————-
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• superJOEman

__________________________________________

OMJ!! Me too!!! hahahahaha

OSUM

• Bieber’s Hat

Hey Justin’s record label…..see what telling fans what time his flight would be arriving caused!

Yes, his label and his managers/promoters helped create this. They wanted a frenzy.

he always looks pissed off at his fans…

• milliesmilee

LMFAO. Did he say “give me my hat bitch”?

I love this kid when he’s pissed.
    ;)

MIDGET RAGE!

Nice. So this is what Justin really thinks of fans. Calling them a “bitch” when they don’t do exactly what he wants them to do. Nice real nice.