Nick Jonas I GET THAT A LOT May 19

nick-jonas-forever-21-3

CBS’ ‘I Get That A Lot’ featuring celebrities pranking everyday people returns with a one-hour special on Wednesday, May 19 @ 8 PM ET/ PT. Stars include Wayne Brady, Tim Gunn, Nick Jonas, Wynonna Judd, Jay Mohr & Martha Stewart. ‘I Get That A Lot’ features celebrities tricking everyday citizens in a case of supposed ‘mistaken identity.’

Working ordinary jobs, these celebrities confuse customers who can’t decide if it’s the actual celebrity or an astonishing look-alike. As these celebrity jesters continue to deny their true identities, various reactions from their customers solicit exasperated and hilarious responses.

Participants include Wayne Brady working behind the front desk at a nice hotel, Tim Gunn behind the counter at a fast food joint, Nick Jonas working at a girls’ clothing shop, Wynonna Judd selling tires, Jay Mohr as a coffee house barista and television host and Martha Stewart as a craft store employee. Photo: GSI.

Miley prefers Justin Bieber to Nick Jonas. Ha she must really dislike Nick.

• hagar

People Magazine just announced their new list of the World’s Most Beautiful people the issue that hits stores on Friday, but we have the list for you here now!

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner and Jennifer Lopez, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zoe Saldana, Scarlett Johansson, Bradley Cooper, Isaiah Mustafa, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Sofia Vergara, Katy Perry, Amanda Seyfried, Julianna Margulies, Jessica Szohr, Ryan Reynolds, Johnny Depp, Justin Bieber, Patrick Dempsey, Kevin McKidd, Kim Kardashian and Kendra Wilkinson, Dianna Agron, Adam Lambert, Christina Hendricks, Gabourey Sidibe, Kelly Osbourne and Miley Cyrus,Vanessa Hudgens, Blake Lively, Megan Fox (no hot list is complete without her!), Freida Pinto, America Ferrera, Anne Hathaway, Beyoncé, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Kate Hudson, January Jones, Reese Witherspoon, Amy Adams, Eva Mendes, Jenny McCarthy, Taraji P. Henson, Gwen Stefani, Lucy Liu, Kate Walsh, Cindy Crawford, Marisa Tomei, Mariska Hargitay, Demi Moore, Sheryl Crow, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michelle Pfeiffer, Annette Bening, Christie Brinkley and Meryl Streep.

selena is not even in it!!!!!!!!!!
    and miley is

Miley prefers Justin Bieber to Nick Jonas. Ha she must really dislike Nick.

lol. she looks thrilled to be there.
    cute though. im surprised considering her not being ‘his type.’ or maybe she was just avoiding drama.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

hagar said:

selena is not even in it!!!!!!!!!!
    and miley is
    and your point is…?

Listen, if your trying to say Selena isnt on there cause she isnt pretty, cut it out, Im fed up of people like that.
    Selena is pretty, so is Miley, so is Demi.

• Sweetdisposition?

- Blair Waldorf –

Who’s in your icon?

• -Hibz-

Sweetdisposition

Why do you have that woman beater in your icon?

• island.B

this does seem funny :)

• oxoemmaoxo

Does this show even come in the UK?

• RobbieDrikkalEquals…

Sounds like an aight show

• Sweetdisposition?

-Hibz- said:

Sweetdisposition

Why do you have that woman beater in your icon?
    Because I feel like it;P What he did was horrible but it has been over a year now since the incident and the VICTIM Rihanna has moved on and so have I…so I’m still a fan.

• -Hibz-

Emma

Even if it doesn’t, OU will most likely post the ep once it airs.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I can’t wait to see this. (:

• Sweetdisposition?

This show seems like it going to be awesome:D

• -Hibz-

Sweetdisposition

Fair enough.

cool can’t wait till it comes on

-Hibz- said:

Emma

Even if it doesn’t, OU will most likely post the ep once it airs.

They better.

• -Hibz-

SlippinIntoTheLAVA! Lol.

Even though I don’t think I’ve spoken to you before on OU, I DO notice you.
    I miss your old icon. Lol.

• -Hibz-

Emma

Lol, ikr? I wanna watch it too.

-Hibz- said:

Emma

Lol, ikr? I wanna watch it too.

Hopefully they will, and it might not be on youtube.

• DangILoveU

I really want to see this! :)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

- Blair Waldorf – said:

This actually seems interesting.
    OMFG I <3 your icon. :)
    I was actually contemplating on whether to have Mark as my icon this morning, aha.

Oh oh.

NEW MUSIC VIDEO “CAN’T BE TAMED”

MAKES ITS WORLDWIDE DEBUT EXCLUSIVELY ON E! NEWS

TUESDAY, MAY 4 AT 7:00PM & 11:30PM ET/PT

Plus: E!’s Ryan Seacrest Sits Down with Miley for an Exclusive Interview About the Groundbreaking New Video

Log Onto http://www.eonline.com to See the Video Anytime After 7:00pm ET on May 4

Go Ryan!!

• TayBrii__?

Awwesome, can’t wait. :D

• TayBrii__?

Love Nick J. :D ‘N’ his bros. <3 <3

• Hangover

Omg so cool,can’t waite for this:)

• love_love_love

excited to see this. there better be a teenie involved. that will be hilarious!!

Wow, I was in NYC, a day before he was, and purchased stuff at that exact forever 21, but I got some guy with a mohawk- I much rather would have preferred Nick, I would have blown his cover though, haha, I’m sure my reaction would have been priceless though, can’t wait to see the episode!

• island.B

selena is not even in it!!!!!!!!!!
    and miley is
    and your point is…?

Selena is pretty, so is Miley, so is Demi.

ikr.

• dont jugde

cool :)
    on the other hand

<—— icon, Sexy! xD *die*

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

hagar said:

selena is not even in it!!!!!!!!!!
    and miley is

They are both beautiful.
    How come bieber’s on there and taylor lautner, zac efron or any of the jonas boys on there?

• island.B

the main pic always makes me laugh idk why.

• oxoemmaoxo

I could list a lot more people who are just as beautiful and are not on the list.

• Sweetdisposition?

People’s list is kinda wack…they have RPatz and K-Stew (barf) but not Taylor Lautner? And most importantly NO Zac Efron?! but they Vanessa Hugdens…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I live in the UK so I’ll have to watch it on the internet :(

• dont jugde

Hugh Jackman is one sexy! man ;D hahahah

so how are you guys?

Sweetdisposition? said:

IA
    And they don’t kate moss or andriana lima.

• Sweetdisposition?

oxoemmaoxo said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

IA
    And they don’t kate moss or andriana lima.

Ikr? They have Megan Fox but not Adrianna Lima who is heaps more beautiful and likeable.

• dont jugde

IA
    And they don’t kate moss or andriana lima.

i was heart broken that they didn’t put her on the list i mean COME ON that woman is Gorgeous, Flawless, stunning etc :(

• Sweetdisposition?

dont jugde said:

IA
    And they don’t kate moss or andriana lima.

They didn’t add Hugh Jackman either :(

IA
    She’s stunning.

• dont jugde

They didn’t add Hugh Jackman either :(

I KNOW! :( that list was not the best they left out lot of beatiful/sexy people

IKR?
    Half the people on their are no where near as hot as her.

• Disdain

:) I’m back!

• dont jugde

IKR?
    Half the people on their are no where near as hot as her.

YES! that woman is just plain Gorgeous :D i love her <3

dont jugde said:

IKR?
    Half the people on their are no where near as hot as her.

YES! that woman is just plain Gorgeous :D i love her <3

I love her too.
    she’s my girl crush.

• Sweetdisposition?

dont jugde said:

They didn’t add Hugh Jackman either :(

I KNOW! :( that list was not the best they left out lot of beatiful/sexy people

Yeah it’s crazy and wasn’t Hugh named the sexiest man alive last year by people?

• Disdain

Boxman, Boxman, Boxman can’t get a girlfriend.
    He’s trying,
    Real hard,
    but he can’t get a girlfriend!

They didn’t add Hugh Jackman either :(
    He’s beyond sexiness.

• dont jugde

I love her too.
    she’s my girl crush.

Mine too :D i mean who wouldn’t want some of Adriana <3

dont jugde said:

I love her too.
    she’s my girl crush.

Mine too :D i mean who wouldn’t want some of Adriana <3

If i had a chance i would go for her lol.
    jk

• Redgie

This’ll be funny. Hope OU posts it on here for us English fans :)

• dont jugde

Yes he was :D see people magazine know good things when they see it ;D

• Disdain

I wanna watch this. I’m in England though.

• dont jugde

If i had a chance i would go for her lol.
    jk

i’ll totally turn gay for her ;) hahahah i’m not joking ;D

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Redgie said:

This’ll be funny. Hope OU posts it on here for us English fans :)
    Agreed.
    OU you best be listening.

• dont jugde

I wanna watch this. I’m in England though.

don’t worry OU will post it ;)

dont jugde said:

If i had a chance i would go for her lol.
    jk

i’ll totally turn gay for her ;) hahahah i’m not joking ;D

LOL.

• Disdain

dont jugde said:
    I wanna watch this. I’m in England though.

don’t worry OU will post it ;)
    ___________

Great!

I’ve always been a Joe girl
    but goddamit that picture is nice.

• oxoemmaoxo

I swear my brother mastrubates to his andriana lima poster.

• Sweetdisposition?

Random, but I just saw the trailer for Beastly and it looks really good:D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Miley chose Justin Bieber over Nick Jonas in a interview.
    Lol.
    I guess thier not friends anymore then..?

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    Miley chose Justin Bieber over Nick Jonas in a interview.
    Lol.
    I guess thier not friends anymore then..?
    No, they hate each other like gosslins. :P

I can’t believe I wanna watch this.

Is this show something like Punk’d with Ashton Kutcher?

Is this show something like Punk’d with Ashton Kutcher?

Love the picture. He’s cute no matter what. Can’t wait to watch and see what happens.

• inwonderland

hello hello how are you all ?

• StarLight24

I really can’t wait to see this =]. I bet at least one girl knew it was really him. lol. I hope someone freaks out. I’m so excited to see this!

My icon = Pure Hottness

• Disdain

New Icon of my fave thing….

• oxoemmaoxo

I hope there’s a teenie there.

Disdain said:

New Icon of my fave thing….

Haha LOL.

• Disdain

BOXMAN! (Well, Ian Hecox in a box… lol)

• Disdain

Nick looks hot. I’d die if I saw him in a shop.

• StarLight24

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I hope there’s a teenie there.

I think we all hope that. lol

• Lilly

A bet a bunch of girls are gonna freak out :P

• Dumm Blonnd

OMG WAYNE BRADY.
    <33333333333333333

damn nick jonas is hot ! knowing hes a virgin makes him even more hot !
    damn

• Disdain

I love the word “irrelevant.”

• dont jugde

damn nick jonas is hot ! knowing hes a virgin makes him even more hot !
    damn

ROFLLLL xD

Miley chose Justin Bieber over Nick Jonas in a interview.
    Lol.
    I guess thier not friends anymore then..?

Miley can’t stand Nick.

• Disdain
  • hagar

hagar said:

selena is not even in it!!!!!!!!!!
    and miley is
    and your point is…?

Selena is pretty, so is Miley, so is Demi.

that’s not my point
    I just wanted to point out that oceanup got the wrong news
    and that miley is the one listed not selena
    just a FACT!!!!!!
    and btw i love both of them too.

He is so ugly.I hate Nick so much

• StarLight24

Lilly said:
    A bet a bunch of girls are gonna freak out :P

Lil!

• Disdain

ooh, i love Wayne Brady :D

• KJONAS16

i would love to be the girl to say ‘nick jonas ahhh’ hahah;)

• KJONAS16

i would love to be the girl to say ‘nick jonas ahhh’ hahah;)

• Lilly

Lil!
    Starlight <3

• Fiona

Looks like fun. “Nick Jonas working at a girls’ clothing shop”, lol

• StarLight24

Lilly said:
    Starlight <3
    ----
    How are you doing?

• Lilly

How are you doing?
    I’m a little sick but other than that, I’m good. How about you?

you are the cutest person ever!!! Even when your a nerd!!! LOL nerd glasses are in

• StarLight24

I’m good. Just listening to my boy Bieberlake xD lmao

• cheskasg

firstttttt???

• cheskasg

I’m first in the 8 post :)

• - Blair Waldorf -

This actually seems interesting.

boo hoo

• -Hibz-

So looking forward to this. Especially if a Jonas teenie is involved.

I would know u anywhere Nicky!! he’s sexy even dressed as steve urkel. I’m pissed at Joe & the bitch who said in the chat that david freakin henrie looks better than Nick! he wishes he looked better than nick! I love you Nick more than I should,Im older than you,ahhh,ily ily ily !

• marina

omg !

• xharmony

i’m excited (: this sounds really amusing. haha

I cant wait! :)
    IT’S GOING TO BE SOOO AWESOMEEE!