Ashley Tisdale & Boyfriend Saturday Stroll

tisdale-speer-stroll-2

Tisdale strolling with boyfriend Scott Speer in Toluca Lake today. Limelight.

• Zoey

He’s too tall for her xD

• StuckOnYou

Damnnnnnnnnn he’s tall!
    They look cute!

• monster

borrrrrrrrrring.

• Belle

He’s. So. Friggin. Tall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He towers over her!!!!!!!
    but they’re cute together! she seems really happy

• picstoburn

she looks so happy (; but dang he’s too tall haha.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

HAHA HE’S TALL.
    I LIKE TALL GUYS. :)

FORMSPRING ME

Wow ur reeeaaalllllll classy

I’m guessing you just like that word because why would you read something boring?!

• Melissa

Ashley is 5’2 and he is like over 6’2. that’s over a foot difference. That’s freaking tall. lol

he kinda looks like liam

• mhmm .

For like 10 seconds I thought it was Miley&Liam haha oh man.

• xdpunkie

Ashley is pretty but is GORGEOUS with blonde hair. I am sorry ;[

• xdpunkie

Thought it was Liam. O.O LOL

He looks a little thin on the side to be Liam.

• hithere

she looks cute though!
    why OU doesnt post about the jonas on the red carpet!?

damn he’s tall! i’d be scared to have a boyfriend that big!

• peacelovehearts

MANZILLA!

• harrypotterbitches

hithere said:

she looks cute though!
    why OU doesnt post about the jonas on the red carpet!?

do you have a picture?

• StarLight24

I thought it was Liam at first. lol

• carbomb__

Aww she looks nice… and thin :)

• Timber518

I can NOT get used to how huge he is! O_O

I’ve been told I look like her, and Danielle Deleasa.

• hithere

hithere said:

she looks cute though!
    why OU doesnt post about the jonas on the red carpet!?

do you have a picture?

• teenage rebel

he’s huge, but his hands look tiny :D

Haha thought that was Miley and Liam!!!
    Miley and Ashely have alot in common they both have bf that make them look small!!!
    Love both couples<333

How the fuck DES she get lapped so often? Does she call the paps herself? I wouldn’t be surprised. She’s so fucking boring. & he’s like a fcking giant next to her. Sex must be awkward for these two.

lol liam after the accident.

• harrypotterbitches

hithere said:

hithere said:

she looks cute though!
    why OU doesnt post about the jonas on the red carpet!?

do you have a picture?

thanks!

Actually, if you put your fingers apart the space apart their crotches are and then put that to Ashley’s head, you see that the sex wouldn’t be bad at all! He probably just has to compensate with his neck just a tad.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Whoa. He’s tall.

• Tayrawrr

Whoa…that height difference is…awkward.
    But actually, he’s not that tall.
    Ash is like, 5’2 or 5’3.

Hahaahahahaahaaahaahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

… That is all.

and meee xD xD

• Fiona

Thought it was Liam. O.O LOL

me too! lol
    __
    haha me too!!
    lol me too

Thought it was Liam. O.O LOL

i did too!!

• Mel91

Haha oh my gosh ATis is so tiny! Even shorts so short that the pockets hang out of the bottom don’t look slutty on her!

• w

I STILL can’t get over his height.
    He’s gotta be at least 2 feet taller than her…their cute though.

• Tinypic Bandit

Thought it was Liam. O.O LOL

me too! lol
    __
    haha me too!!

me three!

• RockYourBody

LMFAO! he’s soooo tall haha, but they’re so cute :)

• musiciseverything

DAMN. He’s tall.

Whats up with girls always dating guys that look way older and are super taller? Why cant girls just date nice, normal looking guys who are their own age and not freakishly tall?
    This sends a dangerous message to girls around the world who idolize these celebs: “only guys who are super tall and thin and hunky and look older are worth your time, so dont bother getting to know nice regular looking, real guys.”

I think you freakishly OVER ANALIZE things & need to get out more …

• Fiona

I know everyone has already said this but i’m going to add my own generic twit ;) so… “DAMN she looks like a midget compared to him and she is actually Average/Tall (i think, correct me if i’m wrong). Anyway their happy and look cute together.”

He IS taller, but Ashley is really low too.

• StaySee

wow, i just listened to a Taylor Momsen song and I actually really liked it, and suprisingly, she does have good voice.

holy shit hes tall…and usually her being that little is cute, but she seriously looks like his daughter or something…not cute

She doesn’t look like his fucking daughter idiot. & who cares so, HE’S TALL ? WTF do you want him to do about it ? Shrink ? Fucking freaks on this website are entertaining. If you go around in life judging relationships on height, you aren’t getting anywhere & your definately stupid.

he’s a GIANT.

Haha. She looks like a dwarf compared to him!

• xJonasXCandyx

Haha I thought he was Drew Seeley!But Drew’s not that tall.

• twycgnb

who the fuck cares about the height difference.
    wow, he is a lot taller than her, get over it.
    They like each other and both appear to be happy and that is all that matters.

who cares about the height difference?
    if you wouldn’t date someone because of their height, then that makes you shallow.

Wow. He’s tall. I wish I’ll have a boyfriend atller than me. but not like that. Haha. Ashley must try sitting on his shoulders ( I don’t know the right term. Sorry )Haha. Kinda like Miam. But He’s taller! I love Ashley.

lmao i looked quickly and was like woah, its miley and liam. and miley’s wearing color. lol.

looks alot like liam=P

looks alot like liam=P

I’m 5’3″ and my boyfriend is 6’7″. Believe it or not you actually forget the height difference when you get used to it. And no, it doesn’t really make sex awkward