Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam TRAILER

• HAHAHA

first !!! :)

• HAHAHA

first !!! :)

STTUPPIDDD!!!!

STTUPPIDDD!!!!

i really want to see this

• hippity hop

sweetness.
    looks pretty good

ahhhhh…this actuallylooks better than i thought it was going to be.. hionestly im really excited for it

• lalalalama!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firsttt? :O

• say AAH!!

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and demi looks hella ugly in this MOVIE
    WHAT HAPPENED?!? :/

• Tinypic Bandit

A HUGE ass no….

God, that was just…boooo….

• racheljp21

Looks pretty good, though still think HSM is better than Camp Rock…. but i love JB & Demi too much to not watch :D

She is the loserest dummy in the world. Please leave her hate pists.She stole my friends pet.i cant believe she is so mean and hateful towards disney

wonder how nick’s girlfriend feels about his love interest…

• racheljp21

Looks like a fun movie for television. The trailer had too much Demi though. I did like the shot where Nick turned around.

• w

The dancing looks better but the plot and it’s ~dramaticness is big NO.

Camp Shit 2. Okay, they should call it Cam Hip Hop, THAT is NOT rock. Demi is looking hot and Joe looks hot. Chloe looks like a fish. Nick looks good. My movie review is done.

——————

dude…gtfo and grab a life while you’re at it.

• ButterflyFlyAway

I am just watching the movie to support alyson stoner, meagan jette martin and demi lovato.

• lanaa

:) The dancing looks like it’s going to be pretty great this time around.

• Tinypic Bandit

Not going to bother watching the movie, I’ll just wait till all the Nick/Kevin parts are on Youtube.

You Rock Camp Rock 2.I can’t wait to see it.And, it looks good in my eyes.And,Demi And Joe got it going on and off screen.And,God bless Camp Rock 1 and 2.And,least its a dancing and music movie like HSM.Stop Judging just watch it then judge by i think its good.Love you Joe and Demi.

w

Lol @ Joe’s face in your icon.

I can just imagine a speech bubble over his head.

“I dare you to poke me >=[“

Looks way better than I thought it would be.

Looks kind of good! Wow!

lol. oh boy. disney version of a dance battle. help us all.

• sdgdfhfd

getting de ja vu form HSM…
    “this is our summer” quote…

• Tinypic Bandit

lol. oh boy. disney version of a dance battle. help us all.
    HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

• w

Lol he looks hot :)

I agree completely! I had a feeling it would be good but they really stepped up with the entire production.

• randomgirl

sorry to burst your bubble but nick is a bachelor right now and if you are saying about selena, as much as i love nelena they are over and if its about nicole anderson well i dont think she is considered as a girlfriend…

• HAHAHA

first !!! :)

Nick once said that he believes his fans will grow with them.. if thats the case, is he still at that stage in his life where he cuddles his toy duck whilst watching reruns of Camp Rock and JONAS?

Seriously. Lol.

lol. I think he’s one of those who’s disgusted with seeing themselves on television. And would rather remain just seeing it wierd, than watching it.

9maria91 said:

I’ll be nice. I won’t curse if it bothers you so much. :)
    I have a feeling your being sarcastic. 0_0

Not at all. :)

None of the songs sound good.
    Demi is not a good actress.
    No one cares about the Jonas Brothers anymore.
    All these factors = Camp Rock 2 bombing for sure!

—————-

Demi is a better actress than Joe.

• Lilly

ChasingRainbows said:

Is it true that the ticket prices for the tour are 90-145 dollars???
    Really? How are they gonna sell that

• ChasingRainbows

ChasingRainbows said:

Is it true that the ticket prices for the tour are 90-145 dollars???
    ______

Mine were $112 including tax and they were damn good seats, BUT I’M WILLING TO PAY MORE FOR THIS YEAR. As long as it’s not like $150+ for crappy seats, and like $400 for FLOOR then I’m all good. :DDD

no offense but that is crazy. My tickets last year were only 80 dollars(i think) We shouldnt be paying 100+ dollars for even good seats. I can see like 3 or 4 amazing bands for those prices.

May 2, 2010 @ 08:19 pm
    -Hibz- said:

Okay so yeah, the answer is you ask a twin “what would your brother say if I asked which way to go” then you go the opposite way of what he said. See, if you got the one who told the truth he’d say the lie of his brother which means you go the other way. The other brother will lie about what his brother would actually say which means you still go the other direction.

My brain cant handle all this twin drama.

I swear I hear it fizzing. Lol.
    __________

Haha yeah it’s a bit confusing. And I’m not that great at explaining either so that doesn’t help much.

Question – How old are the ones who are so excited for Camp Rock 2? Just curious since many Jonas fans seems to be past the Disney/Camp Rock stage.

———————

Hi Papa Jonas. :)

• 9maria91

Not at all. :)
    ___
    Thanks, I’m not used to people being civil on Oceanup.

• Pink Elephant

I just want to address http://www.formspring.me/NickNikki .

There are two owners of that formspring. Nikki is not pretending to be Nick. I can promise you that. The girl doing what she knows, and isn’t pretending, as far as she’s concerned. The comments people are posting about her is unfair, because it’s not her fault. And people should NOT be posting her personal twitter on here. It’s wrong.
    ______

Oh Hai Nikki.

TOO MUCH DEMI D:, I’ll only watch this thing to see Kevin. He didn’t even talk in the trailer. That’s so unfair ):

• lance bass

which jonas brother will come out by the end of ’10? kevin’s married so he’ll probably stay that way for another few years or so before even thinking about coming out of the closet. nick is single and very driven with work and his side project so whether he’s into guys or girls either way they will have to wait! joe is “dating” demi, but that probably will be over after camp rock 2 airs. then joe will be a single man and be free to do what he pleases. with that said i think joe will definitely be the first to come out of the closet!

my gaydar:

nick: high

kevin: extremely high

joe: on fireeeeeee

• -Hibz-

My guess is 9 and under. Maybe 10.

Either that or teenage girls who are boyfriend deprived.

lance bass said:

my gaydar:

nick: high

kevin: extremely high

joe: on fireeeeeee

I hate ridiculous people like you.

Seriously, gtfo.

9maria91 said:

Not at all. :)
    ___
    Thanks, I’m not used to people being civil on Oceanup.

No, prob. :)

• -Hibz-

Now I’m owning this post.

Where is everyone? Lol.

I just want to address http://www.formspring.me/NickNikki .

If she actually was dating Nick, she wouldn’t have a formspring. In fact, she wouldn’t have anything that any fan could discover period. It had to have gotten out somehow. So it concludes to this, she told a fan or fans, and it got around. Meaning, she is just seeking attention.

If she didn’t want the attention, and the ‘private’ twitter on here, she wouldn’t have it in the first place. Because that’s what those fucking sites are for. To tell people what you’re doing, and for people to ask you questions. Please go somewhere else with this fucking bullsh*t. I’m getting tired of this Jonas fan drama.

LOL both of you just chill, that Nikki chick is probably the one that started spreading those rumors in the first place. My guess is she’s either a typically overly obsessed fan girl, an attention whore, or both. :)

Basically just ignore it. She’ll give up, get bored and go away!

• 9maria91

I have to go, bye!

I just want to address http://www.formspring.me/NickNikki .

– – – – – –

Okay, so she can’t have her own twitter just because she’s dating Nick Jonas? She’s still a teenage girl, and she’s allowed to have a twitter for her own personal use. And if you didn’t notice, she isn’t the one who made the formspring. Nick made it, to try and get people off of Maya’s back. It isn’t her fault. You all are making it seem like she’s the bad guy here, trying to decieve you all, when in reality, she’s just basically doing what she was told to do.

i actually like the songs already ! well the first and the second one :D

• Sam In Atlanta

———————
    Hi Papa Jonas. :)
    _______________________________________________

I doubt it’s Papa J. Unless he’s had a magical revelation recently that maybe not all Jonas fans are 12. Wouldn’t matter now anyway. The movie is made and the marketing will ensue…

Seriously. Lol.

• Pink Elephant

ChasingRainbows said:

Is it true that the ticket prices for the tour are 90-145 dollars???
    ______

• 9maria91

Hahaha agreed. Joe does look really hot in this…too bad he doesn’t look like that anymore :(

__
    I think he’s hotter now actual. I used to hate the Jonas brothers until January when I realized Miley was happy without them. And Joe’s hotness.

None of the songs sound good.
    Demi is not a good actress.
    No one cares about the Jonas Brothers anymore.
    All these factors = Camp Rock 2 bombing for sure!

I just want to address http://www.formspring.me/NickNikki .

Pink Elephant said:

I love the hair he has in this movie.

PRACTICALLY MY FAVOURITE STYLE NEXT TO THE JOEHAWK.

I LOVE THE JOEHAWK SFM.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

is chloe even in the damn trailer??? damn.

• aaliyahnoelle

LOOKS CHEESY. but just for the sake of conversation id totally ditch camp rock and go to camp star.

love them

This looks better than I expected :) But then again I was gonna watch it either way, and that Camp star song was kinda catchy :)
    I LOVE YOU JOE <3

The Camp Rock Jemi hype definitely sickens me. I’ll probably watch for Nick and Kevin but not Jemi. It’s definitely a cheesy kids movie when Demi plays the role of camp savior. Brown’s personality from the first one would not have supported him just backing down (which Mitchie apparently won’t let them do complete with dance routine) and giving up his camp.

• film izle
  • K.F.D.M.S lover

disney_girl said:

Demi’s acting looks good in this
    ___
    yah it acshely good she is enproving
    iwill defantly cheak out the movie

• alltherightmoves.

guise, I haven’t seen anything this cheesy since the sandwich I had for lunch yesterday.

• superJOEman

coolest movie this coming summer! but I wonder when will it be showing on DC Asia.. ;)

• Roro xox

cant wait :D
    love demi and jobros<3

Is it true that they cut the Jemi kiss in the movie? I heard that they aren’t putting it in the film anymore. :(

camp ROCK??????

i did not hear any rock

i only hear demi’s shout

camp shout!!!!

• MZ

Oh dear lord this looks terrible. Please, do not do a Camp Rock 3 Disney. This is serious.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

uhh.. looks so disney :|

• alltherightmoves.

__________________

they’d better.

Shane!!!!

• leLIVREinterdit

TEAM CAMP STAR!!!!!!!!

• alltherightmoves.

Jason!!!!

INSANE :D

• Disdain

MZ said:
    I am crossing my fingers.

looks better than the first one ill tell you that :)

• BAMF Princess

Asschin sucks and frankly needs to cut her self into oblivion.
    Fagbros ducks and they need to admit that all like “gianthairydicksintheirbuuuuutts”
    MeghaenEastShitin sucks. YAY AUTOTUNE IN EVERY FUCKING SONG!
    They all suck.

This movie is the biggest joke to come out of disney’s anus since Pixel Perfect.

• BAMF Princess

And also they should change the words from
    “A DISNEY CHANNEL ORIGINAL MUSICAL EVENT TO”

“A DISNEY CHANNEL UNORIGINAL EVENT TO TRY AND EARN MONEY OFF OF A COAT TAIL RIDER AND HANNAH MONATANA’S GUEST STARS”

• Maryann
  • XsparksflyX

now it’s official, camp rock 2 sucks..

• Angela

Yeah, U R tooootally [b]right.[b/]

• blabla

joe’s hair looks horrbile xD
    but can’t wait it looks really good

i disagree :P

looks horrible

Maya doesn’t have a formspring.

It really bothers me that Demi looks ugly in this movie but once there done shooting it she’s prettty. Ya know what I mean. Demi Lovato is really pretty though just not in this movie, which is pretty gay if you ask me. Just sayin :)

lance bass said:

my gaydar:

nick: high

kevin: extremely high

joe: on fireeeeeee

lmao wtf

Hibz- said:

My guess is 9 and under. Maybe 10.

Either that or teenage girls who are boyfriend deprived.

—————

LMAO

• monster

omg stop talking about that psycho chick and her damn twitter!

• Alysonjonas93

Y does itsay it’s coming this summer when reports say it’s coming on September 3 when is it coming to tv

• Tinypic Bandit

Alysonjonas93 said:
    DIsney is a FAIL like that.

It’s gonna be a loooong summer if we still have 3 more months of promo for this movie. It really doesn’t need it. Just air it like you would any other DCOM and be done with it. I agree with whoever said they should just release the movie in June like was originally planned. Get it over with. Then the tour plans could actually go back to being focused on JB and not the camp theme with all the CR2 friends.

I’ll try to stay focused on the positive for now (new season of JONAS looks interesting!! And Nick’s appearance on I get that alot, Kevin on Minute to win it)

• Danger-ous

Is Nick trying to be like Bruce Springsteen in that shot of him turning around? Looks like Born in the USA. No one will know that, but I do.

Another Blue Font Anon in the house! Shout out to all the Blue Font’s out there!

• -Hibz-

Is that Maya formsrping real?

I’m not gonna lie, she had me fooled for a while.. but then I just gave it up coz =\

Idk. Lmao. And @MayaKJ is her apparent Twitter.

• mhmm .

This actually looks really interesting. I love the plot. I cannot wait to see the Shane/Mitchie KISS! :)

Oh wait.

@MayaKJ got deleted -.-

BETTER THAN I THOUGHT …I WILL WATCH IT

• Pink Elephant

“honestly, i don’t want attention. i’m not the one who made this formspring. nick is, not me. you can call me a liar, and pathetic, and whatever else you want. but i’m not pretending to be anybody i’m not.”

Why do I sense that this is utter teenie bullshit.

Hibz- said:

My guess is 9 and under. Maybe 10.

Either that or teenage girls who are boyfriend deprived.

—————

LMAO

LOL :P

• monster

i only saw one black person in that video and they’re on the bad camp…go figure.

-Sonny With a Chance.
    -Extremely cheesy song.
    -This is our summer.
    -We can’t back down. This is serious.
    -Mitchie and Shane fight.
    -Demi and Joe can’t act.
    -Joe, Kevin and Nick Martin.
    -Nick’s butt.
    -It’s on, it’s on, it’s on.
    -The finaal jaam.
    -IT’S ON!
    -Oh.

• jjean

I still don’t get the riddle. :/

maya kibbel has said before that if she got a twitter, or a formspring, or whatever, she’d have the boys tweet it.

Pink Elephant said:

Why do I sense that this is utter teenie bullshit.

God, I love your icon. Lmao @ that gif.

jasmine richards is black. and so is jman. they’re bothh in there. just…in the back rofl

• Danger-ous

Who the fuck is Nick Martin?

• Pink Elephant

-Hibz- said:

Pink Elephant said:

Why do I sense that this is utter teenie bullshit.

God, I love your icon. Lmao @ that gif.
    ____

Ahhaha, I just changed it to an even better one on the old comment, && ah thank you (; And might I add, yours is a mighty fine one too!

• A

This movie depresses me. When the first one came out I didn’t think I was gonna like it but I did! With this one its the opposite I can already tell just by watching the trailer I’m not going to. So dissapointed :(

• Cherry

lol, just lol.

Thank you.
    Concluding this whole thing is utter bullsh*t.

Pink Elephant said:

I just want to address http://www.formspring.me/NickNikki .

______

Oh Hai Nikki.

– – – –

hah.

-Hibz- said:

Pink Elephant said:

Why do I sense that this is utter teenie bullshit.

God, I love your icon. Lmao @ that gif.
    ____

Why thankyou! Hahaha.

• Pink Elephant

Thank you.
    Concluding this whole thing is utter bullsh*t.
    _______

MHMMMMMMMMMM.

doesn’t anyone miss the days when the jonas brothers performed songs like this at non disney related concerts? when they didn’t have a show, movies, or 5 year old fans? i miss the pre disney jonas brothers =(

i wish they never signed with them. of course they wouldn’t be AS successful but they also wouldn’t peak this soon like they have from being with disney. it sucks.

lol. disney is pretty notorious for having the token black person being somewhere; im pretty sure its just to fulfill there ‘diversity’ quota so people come completely pitch a fit.

May 2, 2010 @ 08:42 pm
    jjean said:
    I still don’t get the riddle. :/
    ______

Lol. Okay so one twin tells the truth and one doesn’t right? So if you ask the twin who always tells the truth he’d say what his brother would say. Which is the lie. So you don’t go that way. Or if you ask the twin who doesn’t tell the truth he’d of course say a lie and wouldn’t say what his brother would say, which is the truth. But he’d lie because he’s the lying brother!

• Nixienemi

Camp Star looks better than it’s rival…just sayin’!

And the scene where Demi and Joe were arguing, well, Demi did that better and Nick’s booty[well, you know how I feel about that]!

The movie looks great! What’s with all the haters on here. The production is amazing and the music is catchy. I cannot wait to see it…just bummed we have to wait until Sept 3rd.

I hope we don’t have to wait that long for the new JONAS

I just want to address http://www.formspring.me/NickNikki .

– – – – – –

____

lol if i didn’t know any better i would think your that girl. your sure as hell trying hard enough to convince us she’s “nick’s girlfriend”. as far as we all know nicks single. if he’s dating anyone its nicole anderson. none of what your saying makes any sense and it really does seem like your just trying to cause drama by spreading this ridiculous far fetched theory. if you haven’t noticed this is a “camp rock” post not a “nick’s secret girlfriend” one. please take your bs and get out! k thanks :)

• Nixienemi

You know every show or movie on TV has to have at least ONE minority!

• itsme

Joe looks good. Goodnight.

OceanUp. NEW POST. PLEASE. THANK YOU.

• abbey

ummm…ehhhh, for some reason i feel like the first one is gonna be way better. but idk, maybe they’ll prove me wrong. anyways…..NICK @ 1:39 is beautiful <333 :)

Disney is DESPERATLY trying to find it’s “NEW HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL”. The trailer was boring we know how it’s going to end. ITS SO PREDICTABLE.

• Moonbeam

The dancing looks okay but the plot sounds

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

w

He looks tired. Hahaha.

• Sweetdisposition?

Boooo, it looks lame;P

mhmm

Your icon is so.. intriguing for some reason lmao.
    I keep looking at it and smiling like some creep. Hahaha.

RIDDLE TIME!
    Okay so you’re I’ll walking down the road to go to the hospital when you come to a fork in the road. On either side of the fork there are two identical twins. One always lies and one always tells the truth. Youre lost and have to ask for directions from them. Problem is that you can only ask one twin one question. Also one way leads you to death and one leads you to safety. What do you ask?

• w

*Shakes head slowly*
    So two twins huh?

• Tinypic Bandit

RIDDLE TIME!
    OHHHHH, are they guys? And are they hot?

• DavidArchiefan

Can u tell me which road leads to safety?U have to come with me.

The one who is telling the truth will come with u

• JonasandMileyPones

-.-

Only watching for Nick.

Truefax/

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

_________

CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?

This looks awesome! Can’t wait! And for those of you who are saying it sucks or it’s gay, you’re wasting your time! Stop hating and go waste your time on your fucking low lifes! JONAS BBY! <3

• -Hibz-

Man, the dancing looks good.

Nick, please bust a move in this movie. Lol.

You too Kevin!

• 9maria91

I think we all know that there isn’t going to be a Camp Rock 3.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

“This is me trying to save something I care about.”
    “So am I.”
    “Really? And how’s that working out for you?”

trouble in paradise? :P

• ev.lovelife

ugh demi you’ve killed this movie sorry. so shit!

• Tinypic Bandit

9maria91 said:
    I think we all know that there isn’t going to be a Camp Rock 3.
    HAHAHAAHHAHAHA

RIDDLE TIME!

“Why is this anon giving us a riddle?”

• Tinypic Bandit

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:
    “This is me trying to save something I care about.”
    “So am I.”
    “Really? And how’s that working out for you?”

trouble in paradise? :P

That was such horrid acting.

• monster

“This is me trying to save something I care about.”
    “So am I.”
    “Really? And how’s that working out for you?”

trouble in paradise? :P

______

rofl. when i saw that part i was like “ooo shit!”

• CoinBears

9maria91 said:

I think we all know that there isn’t going to be a Camp Rock 3.
    You need to rephrase that, my friend. I think we all know the DC is busting their asses trying to make CR3 happen ;)

It Looks good for a DCOM these days all of them are kinds cheesy, it looks okay though. I miss the old school DCOMs those were good!

• LucyintheSky

CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?
    _____________________________

My bet is that at the end both camps will join into one and it will be call Camp RockStar, see ;) really predictable!

This looks so gay. Sucks cause I really wanted to like it too :(

CAN’T WAIT

• oneofakindxo

I’m so excited for this movie. :)

• Tinypic Bandit

LucyintheSky said:
    CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?
    _____________________________

Then at the end they throw a party or do a huge number ending in cheers -_-

• 9maria91

I think we all know that there isn’t going to be a Camp Rock 3.
    ___
    Your right, Disney likes to milk things till there isn’t anything left.

• oneofakindxo

Oh and lmao at “really, how’s that working out for you?” Ahhh I can’t wait to see the JEMI chemistry in here ;)

• CoinBears

The trailer just made me feel more sorry for Demi. Her other closer friends on the channel are more successful than she is. And while she may or may not have more talent than them, she’s never gonna get recognized because of stupid shit like this. Oh, and the tour, too.

• ChasingRainbows

im confused

• icantbetamed

Lol.
    “Introducing Chloe Bridges” Please don’t tell me she’s planning on becoming “Disney’s next big thing” Wasn’t that Bridget Mendler just last week?
    My review on the trailer? Uh. It’s pulling another HSM. “This is our summer” or whatever and in HSM Gabriella and Sharpay were friends but then in HSM2 they weren’t. Mitchie and Tess were friends at the end and now they’re going against eachother? Let’s face it… it’s an even cheesier version of HSM.

• jjean

Pretty good for a DCOM. :)

95% of movies are predictable.

RIDDLE TIME!
    _______

Oops I meant ill not I’ll. Stupid auto correction.

• ChasingRainbows

Tinypic Bandit said:

LucyintheSky said:
    CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?
    _____________________________

Then at the end they throw a party or do a huge number ending in cheers -_-

LOL. I kid you not thats is exactly how its going to end.

• Doom

Camp Rock 3.

THIS IS SERIOUS.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

“This is me trying to save something I care about.”
    “So am I.”
    “Really? And how’s that working out for you?”

trouble in paradise? :P

______

rofl. when i saw that part i was like “ooo shit!”

____

lmfao! me too.
    when the trailer FIRST aired my dad came in my room to tell me the pizza was delivered. and he saw me all into it, and started bugging me like covering my eyes.
    so i told him to act his age, not his shoe size & he said “come from the girl who’s turning 17 in 21 days watching ‘camp rock 2′” lmfao :)
    btw, i like your icon. haha

sounds like bring it on if you ask me…

• w

oneofakindxo
    Is your icon real? If it is then it’s super cute.

CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?
    _____________________________

Then at the end they throw a party or do a huge number ending in cheers -_-

LOL. I kid you not thats is exactly how its going to end.

lol. all of you are totally right.
    the camp rockstar
    the end number.

dang. we should just write the scripts for them.

• Tinypic Bandit

CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?
    _____________________________

Then at the end they throw a party or do a huge number ending in cheers -_-

LOL. I kid you not thats is exactly how its going to end.

lol. all of you are totally right.
    the camp rockstar
    the end number.

dang. we should just write the scripts for them.
    IKR!

We’ll get a s.hit load of money for writing s.hit!

• Tinypic Bandit

Doom said:
    Camp Rock 3.

THIS IS SERIOUS.

HAHAHAHHA

95% of movies are predictable

Seriously, this is so true. It’s rare to find a movie that you couldn’t pertty much predict the ending of. Either that, or the movie seems like it ends prematurily and leaves you going WTF?!? It’s over?!?

No its not Papa Jonas asking the age of Camp Rock 2 fans the show looks lame to me but some people on this site seem excited to see it so I was curious about the age group.

It looks pretty good. I’ll be watching it. I’m not to sure of the music for this music. From what I heard, it doesn’t sound to exciting. They sound like album cuts from a pop stars album. I haven’t heard a song that stood out to me like when I first saw the previews for the original Camp Rock. I believe “It’s On” is the big number for this movie, and I’m not quite impressed. It’s good, but not REALLY good.

May 2, 2010 @ 08:42 pm
    jjean said:
    I still don’t get the riddle. :/
    ______

I think I get it now. Lol.
    Had to read through it a million times, but I get it.

Nobody from Disney has talent. Wow…you have your head so far up your….well, I’ll be nice.

What about the Jonas Brothers? Sold over 12 million albums, have two #1 albums on the Billboard charts, and won the Billboard touring award two years running. They fill stadiums across the world…but yeah, you must be right. No talent there.

And what about Shia LaBeouf, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Camilla Belle…those are just a FEW stars that got their big break on Disney.

It is a proving ground. These are talented artists and actors that wouldn’t be there if they didn’t have talent. Not all of them will go on to be mega stars…but the Jonas Brothers have already done that. And I think it’s awesome that they don’t think they are “too cool” for Disney.

I happen to still love many of the Disney shows and can’t wait for the new season of JONAS to come out.

• jjean

I would ask one of them “do you have a twin?” If they say no, then i’ll go down the path of the other twin.

I cant wait for smitchie fight that looks intense

somehow… i feel like at least half the audience will laugh.

im trying to picture that scene and no matter what.. i cant take it seriously.

not even a little bit. i did try though.

• Love is All Around

I think this is a way to promote Demi and make her a bigger disney star. You can see that almost in every scene shes in it. They even say her first before the JBs so thats what i think.

RIDDLE TIME!

omg i have no idea whats the answer???

What will your twin tell me if I ask him which road to take?
    _____________

DING DING DING! You win!
    But you also forgot the most important part. You go the opposite way of what the twin tells you to go.

ugh count me out! this looks like such a letdown. the first one wasn’t even that good maybe mediocre. the way their promoting it is going to backfire and blow up in their faces because this movie is going to fail miserably.

Fuck this crap. The Jonas Brothers need to go to hell they are such jokes now. Either go big or go home boys Disney is ruining ya’ll now. Demi is just a moocher of the boys she can’t act for sick! She’s a good singer I’ll give her that but the type of music she does is total shit. Does she even write her own songs?! Because I really don’t think she does and her most recent song is so fucking digitized its not even funny. Her voice songs like a fucking robots. But anyways this movie is fucking gay they can do their gay ass Camp Rock tour and Jemi can whore themselves out for press to promote it but its still gonna be gay. Ya’ll should save yourselves the trouble of watching this crap and boycott it! Whos with me?!

Why boycott. Just change the channel home skillet. Go outside once in a while. No big deal to rant over.

• 9maria91

Do tell, bitch.
    __
    What is with all cursing? Honestly.

What will your twin tell me if I ask him which road to take?
    _____________

DING DING DING! You win!

But what if she got the one that told the truth?

quuuuuestion said:

has anyone seen this? http://www.formspring.me/nicknikki

this girl named nikki is claiming she’s dating and sharing a formspring with nick jonas.

do you believe her?

—————-

No. Stop spamming OU with that crazy ass motherfucker’s formspring.

Boycott this Bullshit said:

count me in we should do a petition and everything lol!

• quuuuuestion

why are you even asking that question? like r u srs

well, some people are actually believing her, so. thought i’d ask. i of course, think she’s a lying skank. but that’s just me.

WOW I AM OFFICIALLY PSYCHED
    but for the love of God i cant stand
    joseph’s hair lol

• -Hibz-

Joe Jonas RT’d someone saying holy crap.

*GASP*

Lol.

Well, you never know. The ending of this movie might end up Shane getting shot. Or maybe Montell will come in and talk to each camp rival.

YOU’LL NEVER KNOW…

• 9maria91

__
    Its not that serious. Change the channel.

• ChasingRainbows

I cant wait for smitchie fight that looks intense

somehow… i feel like at least half the audience will laugh.

im trying to picture that scene and no matter what.. i cant take it seriously.

not even a little bit. i did try though.

Im gonna end up laughing through the whole movie. If only my friends had the same sense of humour.

Tinypic Bandit said:

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:
    CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?
    _____________________________

Then at the end they throw a party or do a huge number ending in cheers -_-

LOL. I kid you not thats is exactly how its going to end.

lol. all of you are totally right.
    the camp rockstar
    the end number.

dang. we should just write the scripts for them.
    _____

seriously! :)
    Demi: Why don’t we join our camps together?
    Everyone: Yeah!
    Chloe: And we could call it….
    Kevin: Camp…Rock-star?
    Everyone: YEAH!
    Joe & Demi: *Hug & kiss*
    Nick & Chloe: *hug*
    *music starts*
    Everyone: *dances a huge #* CAMP ROCK…STAR!
    *credits*
    Announcer: Coming up, 2 brothers who know how to make the best day ever! Phineas & Ferb is up next. Only on Disney Channel.

LOL!
    I know I said I liked the trailer, but that was such a win. Hahaha.

• JB rocks my socks

mmmm Yeah about that…
    how about No
    sorry but I have and always will be a Jonas Brothers Fan.

Joe Jonas RT’d someone saying holy crap.

*GASP*

Lol.

Crap isn’t even a bad word.

I feel bad for anyone in this movie that had considerable talent, because after being attached to the Disney stigma, especially the Camp Rock series, no one will take them seriously. Once all the promotion for this movie is over we’ll most likely never hear of the Jonas Brothers again, Demi will just continue on with her crappy show, and everyone else will just continue on being nobodies. It makes me sad when people who actually have talent sign with Disney because those people will most likely never be able to fully showchase what they’ve got. Disney is not the happiest place on earth, its actually pretty depressing when you think about it this way. Haha. :/

• MileyIsBestest

9maria91 said:

Do tell, bitch.
    __
    What is with all cursing? Honestly.

Does it bother you?

• Lilly

I still think Demi and the JB when I see this instend of Mitchie and Connect 3

• Sofifreydel

the movie looks incredible can´t wait
    LOVE DEMI SHE´S THE BEST

• -Hibz-

You guys DO know that smitchie have had a fighting scene before.

You know when its revealed that Demi is the cooks daughter and she starts crying and Joe is all “HOW COULD YOU?!” or whatever. Lmao.

• ChasingRainbows

I wonder if they no how cheesy this is?

• monster

______________

“I WAS NOT PRE-TEN-DING!!!!!”

Nixienemi said:

You know every show or movie on TV has to have at least ONE minority!

what about Jonas?

what about Jonas?

nicole anderson is filipino.

• -Hibz-

NOW I know why so many people commented about Nicks butt.

I see it. Lmao.

WHAT PERVES! HAHAHA.

You know every show or movie on TV has to have at least ONE minority!

what about Jonas?

lol. tbh. i was happy that for once disney didnt feel the need to have a token black person to make it “diverse.” but le sigh, then the principal shows up; and she would be absolutely crazy. :| why am i not surprised touche disney. you play your little game well.

Nice ass Nick. ;)

If you ARE or WERE Jonas Brothers fans then you should support them. I think it’s so sad how so many of their fans (or so called fans) talk crap about them now. Because they are afraid to say they are fans.

It’s bullcrap. Stand up for them.

Disney does not define the Jonas Brothers. Camp Rock is just a ROLE THEY PLAY it’s not NICK, KEVIN AND JOE. Grow up for god sakes. We should be happy for them to have so much success, not trying to drag them down. Shame on you for calling yourself a fan.

• Pink Elephant

-Hibz- said:

NOW I know why so many people commented about Nicks butt.

I see it. Lmao.

WHAT PERVES! HAHAHA.
    ___

It actually looks pretty good, just a little musically.

i’m not the person you’re replying to but i’m pretty sure you totally missed their point lol. i think they meant that alot of the people on disney DO have talent, but just never get to really use it because disney is so comercially driven. then once they leave disney its alot harder to get taken seriously because of the stigma attached of being a “disney star” at least thats how i took it :)

• -Hibz-

It’s bullcrap. Stand up for them.

Dude, I can honestly say that I spend my days defending them.

ALL. THE. TIME.

I DO support them, and I’m very proud of them.
    They deserve all the success they’re getting and more.

I once hated the idea of this new Camp Rock movie due to all the Jemi crap, yet I never once said that I wasnt going to watch it simply because of that.

Dont generalize. Its really rude and annoying.

This “true fan” BS needs to stop.

• Nixienemi

Nixienemi said:

You know every show or movie on TV has to have at least ONE minority!

what about Jonas?

What about them?

-Hibz- said:

NOW I know why so many people commented about Nicks butt.

I see it. Lmao.

WHAT PERVES! HAHAHA.

WIN.

I think I get it now. Lol.
    Had to read through it a million times, but I get it.
    ____

Haha it sure is confusing. But basically the truth brother tells the truth about his brothers’ lie and the lying brother lies about the truth. Either way you go the opposite direction from what theyve said.

• Pink Elephant

IF ANYONE HATES ANY ONE OF THE JONAS BROTHERS, INCLUDING KEVIN JONAS, then go roll in a fucking ball and don’t bother calling yourself a Jonas fan, because as I recall, KEVIN is a JONAS meaning he is a JONAS brother.

• Nixienemi

-Hibz- said:

NOW I know why so many people commented about Nicks butt.

I see it. Lmao.

WHAT PERVES! HAHAHA.
    ___

…and they’re like–hot damn!

I HATE Kevin haters.
    I dont get it. Hes just SO unbelievably sweet and greatful to his fans.

Assholes -.-

May 2, 2010 @ 09:11 pm
    -Hibz- said:

NOW I know why so many people commented about Nicks butt.

I see it. Lmao.

WHAT PERVES! HAHAHA.

___________

Nick’s back is effing sexy.

• Nixienemi

I do make fun of the Jonases but I love those guys!
    I wish I could thank them for what they have done…their music has helped me through a lot and I thank God for allowing me to know who they are! =]

• Nixienemi

If you love Kevin, follow this: @KevinsWisdom — we love Kevin too, well, at least I do[because I’m the only one who owns that site]!

It’s bullcrap. Stand up for them.

ugh fans like you frustrate me. just because we don’t like something they do doesn’t make us bad fans. its also not always about being embarassed to call ourselves fans. like take camp rock 2 for example, alot of people just think it looks lame. its unfair to call people bad fans for feeling that way. alot of the fans have grown up alot since the last camp rock. hate to see it but a good portion of them have grown up and moved on to more mature interests. the fans that are left are either really little kids that will watch anything on disney and the longstanding once that have been fans through the years. the problem is though these fans are growing up and losing interest. the jonas brothers aren’t growing with their fans and instead are remaining in the same little bubble. thats what i think alot of people have a problem with because they want to stay fans but its frusterating.

May 2, 2010 @ 09:11 pm
    -Hibz- said:

NOW I know why so many people commented about Nicks butt.

I see it. Lmao.

WHAT PERVES! HAHAHA.

___________

Nick’s back is effing sexy.

He’s sexy wether its his back, his front, up, down, vertical, horizontal.. doesnt matter lmao.

The guy is smokin’.

And I sound like a pervert. Sorry Nick. Haha.

Nick’s back is effing sexy

ikr?! like how can someones back be that attractive. i dont understand. not that im complaining.

ok um u know the dance part they showed on that stage well…….is it me or does that blonde girl dancing and singing kinda looks like hannah montana….idk i might be crazy

• Danger-ous

If anyone hates Kevin Jonas, they can come see me.

Nick seems so thin.

• Nixienemi

I’m love with someone’s icon on the last page! ; ]

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

JEEZE HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU GOTTA POST ABOUT JONAS?

FORMSPRING ME

May 2, 2010 @ 09:24 pm
    Nick seems so thin.
    __________

He looks perfect to me.

NEW POST!

• disney_girl

I can not wait……

• disney_girl

Demi’s acting looks good in this

• disney_girl

i’M SO IN LOVE WITH Shane Grey :)

• monster
  • Anonymous25

“Why is this anon giving us a riddle?”
    _______

Because I’m bored as hell and wondered if anyone will figure it out.

• ChasingRainbows

RIDDLE TIME!

omg i have no idea whats the answer???

am sorry but who the hell pick the clothes for camp rock they are so lame. YOu going to dance hip hop what the hell is demi looking like a idiot with a summer dress???? sorry, but the cloths she pickout they look terrible and don’t even go with the dance.

• JB rocks my socks

Trailer eeh it could be better
    But watever I bet the movie gonna be good
    much better than the 1st
    Im freakin excited!

I’d ask the one that told the truth, “Which road leads me to safety bitch?”
    Then I’d ask the one the lies, “Am I just the most hideous person you’ve ever seen?”

Then skip my way to the land of safedom.

• w

We can’t back down, this is serious, we can’t back down!

• whoaa.

wow.. and i was so looking forward to this.

DISNEY YOU FAIL.

OHHHHH, are they guys? And are they hot?
    _________

If you want them to be.

• Angie

Screw the plot and music scenes. Let’s talk about the important part: did you see Nick’s ass in the end? GAH!

• ChasingRainbows

LOL. win

• thunderthighs

i might watch it

yeap! just like they are desperately trying to find a replacement for high school musical and hannah montana lol they both start with H. But let’s be realistic they were the original and they were the best anything else look mediocre.

I think we all know that there isn’t going to be a Camp Rock 3.

But they’ll never be too cool for a camp rock three.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?
    _____________________________

Then at the end they throw a party or do a huge number ending in cheers -_-

LOL. I kid you not thats is exactly how its going to end.

lol. all of you are totally right.
    the camp rockstar
    the end number.

dang. we should just write the scripts for them.
    _____

seriously! :)

RIDDLE TIME!

—————–

I would tell them that path to hell is fueled with good intentions.

three words …. WORST MOVIE EVER!

• ChasingRainbows

Angie said:

OML right? its so delushious!

So do you guys give up and want the answer yet?

idk but i love the scene where shane and mitchie are fighting.

it looks cool…i cant miss it and i cant wait…i love demi lovato!!!!!!!!!!im gonna watch this movie over and over again!!!!!!cant wait til michie and shane kiss!XD

I kinda like it

• viva la vixen

RIDDLE TIME!

omg i have no idea whats the answer???

What will your twin tell me if I ask him which road to take?

• monster

Camp Rock 3.

THIS IS SERIOUS.

______________

don’t walk away!!! >:o

Spandex and ankle pulled shorts didn’t seem to fit the mold of the dance.

Flowery patterns and earth tones are MORE SERIOUS.

CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?
    _____________________________

Then at the end they throw a party or do a huge number ending in cheers -_-

LOL. I kid you not thats is exactly how its going to end.

lol. all of you are totally right.
    the camp rockstar
    the end number.

dang. we should just write the scripts for them
    It should be call

CAMP COPY CAT.

or

CAMP OF BAD ACTORS.

trying to get attention like high school musical at least the actors in high school musical were good.

camp rock

May 2, 2010 @ 07:55 pm
    I’d ask the one that told the truth, “Which road leads me to safety bitch?”

Then skip my way to the land of safedom.
    ___________

Oh yeah I forgot. You don’t know which one lies or tells the truth.

• Boycott this Bullshit

• ChasingRainbows

Tinypic Bandit said:

CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?
    _____________________________

Then at the end they throw a party or do a huge number ending in cheers -_-

LOL. I kid you not thats is exactly how its going to end.

lol. all of you are totally right.
    the camp rockstar
    the end number.

dang. we should just write the scripts for them.
    IKR!

We’ll get a s.hit load of money for writing s.hit!

The next camp rock should be called Camp Shit and should involve them taking a massive crap on a rock. Id pay to see that!

i really thought it’s a bad movie but seeing the trailer makes me want to watch it.

I’m so excited for this movie…

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

_______

when he did his whole model turn <3
    i kind of died a little inside ;D

• JB rocks my socks

HIS IS SERIOUS.

______________

don’t walk away!!! >:o
    We cant Back Down!

• quuuuuestion

has anyone seen this? http://www.formspring.me/nicknikki

do you believe her?

I cant wait for smitchie fight that looks intense.The movie look good .

• -Hibz-

I have always said this, and I’m gonna say it again:

I want the Jonas Brothers to act in a Mean Girls sequel.

I mean, can you imagine? Lmao.

• viva la vixen

quuuuuestion said:

has anyone seen this? http://www.formspring.me/nicknikki

do you believe her?

why are you even asking that question? like r u srs

• CupcakezLover

HELL YESSS!!!

• Tinypic Bandit

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:
    CAMP ROCK STAR. lmfao. i’ve been saying that since i heard the plot.
    ah, i’ll still watch it; it looks good, i guess?
    _____________________________

Then at the end they throw a party or do a huge number ending in cheers -_-

LOL. I kid you not thats is exactly how its going to end.

lol. all of you are totally right.
    the camp rockstar
    the end number.

dang. we should just write the scripts for them.
    _____

seriously! :)
    Demi: Why don’t we join our camps together?
    Everyone: Yeah!
    Chloe: And we could call it….
    Kevin: Camp…Rock-star?
    Everyone: YEAH!
    Joe & Demi: *Hug & kiss*
    Nick & Chloe: *hug*
    *music starts*
    Everyone: *dances a huge #* CAMP ROCK…STAR!
    *credits*

• Moonbeam

I’d ask the one that told the truth, “Which road leads me to safety bitch?”

Then skip my way to the land of safedom.
    ___________

Oh yeah I forgot. You don’t know which one lies or tells the truth.
    I would ask the first if Camp Rock 2 sucks. If he says no then bitch is lying. Then I ask the other for directions.

quuuuuestion said:

has anyone seen this? http://www.formspring.me/nicknikki

do you believe her?

– – – – –

do you believe her?

• SoRawSUgAr

My favourite bit was when Mitchie says “Really? hows it working out for ya?” Oh god i sound like a teenie!

looks shit

• niko

sick you got it. I was kinda struggling with that, lol.

• CupcakezLover

RIDDLE TIME!
    You ask them “which pathway would the other one tell me would lead to heaven?” Then take the other path that the twin points to. Would that work? IDK I’m confused.

• leLIVREinterdit

it’s actually embarassing how much demi’s acting outshines joe’s. and i don’t even like her. smh.

• monster

let your anger out from CR2 here ;)

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

I cant wait for smitchie fight that looks intense.The movie look good _____

that was the BEST part of the trailer… besides nick’s little model turn. ;D bahahaha

• all for me

It oesn’t look as bad as I thought and yeah I probably will end of watching it. But if I were disney I would air this movie in June b-4 the tour soo maybe people like the movie cuz its cute with catchy song and then decide yeah I will go the concert after all..But to air after the tour BIG MISTAKE!!! Don’t try to feed people something they are not hungry for (yet)!!!!!

• ChasingRainbows

WE WANT ANSWER!!!

• monster

has anyone seen this? http://www.formspring.me/nicknikki

do you believe her?

____________

that’s ridiculously frightening. it’s a great example of the downside of being famous and a hot ass bitch.

You havent watch the movie yet and you say it’s the worst movie ever. wow. you guys are pathetic. if you dont like the movie why bother writing comments here.

I’d ask the one that told the truth, “Which road leads me to safety bitch?”

Then skip my way to the land of safedom.

oh f*ck I read it wrong.
    Alright, I’d ask “Do I look like Oprah?”

So do you guys give up and want the answer yet?

—————–

Do tell, bitch.

Boycott this Bullshit said:

*awkward cough*

haha same!

Looks awesome. Chloe Bridge’s lips still bother me..

I can’t wait to see it! It’s going to be great MOVIE!!!!

The only good thing in this movie will be Nick & Kevin. Cause they won’t do all the cheesy dance. I hope.
    I can imagine Kevin dancing, even in a funny way, but it’d be so disturbing if Nick dances.

• :DD

the guy who plays the guy from camp star plays this creepy teacher on degrassi. ah, canadians <3

• all for me

I wanna see the Demi/Joe fight too…If you take a look at some of the pics/stills from this movie Joe isn’t wearing his usual tight skinny jeans. He is wearing loose fitting Jeans for once..wonder who talked him into that!!!! JOE WE NEED TO SEE YOUR BULGE AT ALL TIMES!!!

Well that was some good riddle fun.

• 9maria91

___
    The Jonas brothers have a Disney show….

I agree with your opinion for the most part, but boycotting the movie is taking things a little far. If you don’t want to watch it change the channel and watch something else. I gaurantee thats what alot of people will be doing that night. Lol

• quuuuuestion

do you believe her?

nah, but some people seem to. just wanted to see what other people thought.

has anyone seen this? http://www.formspring.me/nicknikki

do you believe her?

lol, why do you guys even question the legitness of this? If the girl is claiming she’s dating a Jonas Brother openly, and has a formspring with his name in it..that should be pretty obvious to you guys.

It’s a teenage little girl who lives in the fantasy of dating Nick Jonas. I mean, come on guys. Have some common sense.

• jjean

RIDDLE TIME!

omg i have no idea whats the answer???

What will your twin tell me if I ask him which road to take?
    _____________

DING DING DING! You win!

wait, what? How do you know if they’re telling the truth?

I still think Demi and the JB when I saw this instend of Mitchie and Connect 3

ha. so true. i didnt even think about that.

• -Hibz-

Joe Jonas RT’d someone saying holy crap.

*GASP*

Lol.

Crap isn’t even a bad word.

I dont actually care that he RT’d that.

I’m kidding. Lol.

• JB rocks my socks

Your comments are all so bleh
    Im out

• 9maria91

Does it bother you?
    __
    If I say yes you’ll continue on cursing just to spite me, if I say no you’ll tell me to deal with it. :/

• Angel

I am definitely dissapointed by this trailer. I was excited for the movie but this trailer makes it look cheesy. Plus between Jemi and the Camp Rock tour there’s too much promotion. Its definitely going to be over hyped I’m telling you right now. Most of the people who watched the first Camp Rock don’t even watch Disney anymore. It was a mistake to make the second movie I think.

• alexis

bahaha, you win for noticing that.

Joe Jonas RT’d someone saying holy crap.

*GASP*

Lol.

everyone should go on their twitters right now and tweet curse words at joe lmao

monster said:

______________

“I WAS NOT PRE-TEN-DING!!!!!”

Lol :P

The good thing about that scene was Joe’s hotness when he’s pissed.

all im sayin is… if this movie isn’t commin out till sept. i might have to boycott OU/disney for a while. cause there is no way i can go that many months being bombarded with camprock propaganda. they are definitely startin early with the promos.

when somebody tells you they love you your gonna believe them

• monster

The good thing about that scene was Joe’s hotness when he’s pissed.

______________

and thinking about how many times they had to re-shoot that because they both kept bursting into laughter

• -Hibz-

Joe Jonas RT’d someone saying holy crap.

*GASP*

Lol.

MAN I FELT SO BAD!

Coz when the Tour dates were released, I was really bummed that they werent coming to Australia.

I just cursed all of them out. Called them assholes. Lmao.

But.. lots of their tweets were angry.
    I really dont know how they didnt see it.

Is there ANYONE here thats genuinely excited for this? lol

9maria91 said:

Does it bother you?
    __

I’ll be nice. I won’t curse if it bothers you so much. :)

demi looks really fug in this. no offense

• Danger-ous

Why does Demi act with such an attitude?

• 9maria91

Is there ANYONE here thats genuinely excited for this? lol
    __
    I’m excited for it to be over.
    And Joe’s hotness.

• -Hibz-

My brain cant handle all this twin drama.

I swear I hear it fizzing. Lol.

• Lilly

9maria91 said:

Is there ANYONE here thats genuinely excited for this? lol
    __
    I’m excited for it to be over.
    And Joe’s hotness.
    Haha

Danger-ous said:

Why does Demi act with such an attitude?

She acts how she’s directed to I guess. Lol.

Well glad some of you liked it I didn’t even watch to the end of the trailer!!! Looks like Camp Lame to me and I was so looking forward to it being over and done with now we get the lame Camp Rock Tour!!! When will this end and the Jonas Bros get to show us fans what they are maturing too and are real musicians – we know you are guys just break out and show what you can do!!

• 9maria91

I’ll be nice. I won’t curse if it bothers you so much. :)
    I have a feeling your being sarcastic. 0_0

I just want to address http://www.formspring.me/NickNikki .

• monster

i’ve had this repeating in my head ALL DAY:

have to get my way, yep. 24 hours a day cuz i’m hot like that.

Omg lol.
    He’d probably get offended and pissed.
    “Well okay..what happened?” Then he’ll go to all over the Jonas fan sites and gossip blogs looking for evidence.

I just want to address http://www.formspring.me/NickNikki .

wait, so what?

Could they make Demi bitch any longer? OH MY GOD. The first movie she was fine, in this one she’s so fucking annoying.

• war

this is b.s. are you kidding me camp rock is crap not camp rock 2 come one rename it to camp pop the movie have nothing to do with rock and roll it’s pop pop has love song while rock has war down with camp rock 2

• Vickie :)

I wonder why the trailer doesn’t have a peak of Nick & Chloe together. But the movie looks good. :)

OK so this time I watched it to the end – did not get any better!! Definately giving this one a miss. Just wish it would be over and done because the hype and PR for the next few months is going to be unbearable. There will be no getting away from it!!

• Vickie :)

Why does Demi act with such an attitude?
    I didn’t realize that it was an act!

worst series ever made on this entire universe the same damn storyline crap singing crap dancing and jonas brothers do i need to say more im glad eminem dissed jonas brothers

• DanWomAN

I LOVE JoBros!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait!!!!!!

• Pink Elephant

I love the hair he has in this movie.

PRACTICALLY MY FAVOURITE STYLE NEXT TO THE JOEHAWK.

Is there ANYONE here thats genuinely excited for this? lol
    __
    I’m excited for it to be over.
    And Joe’s hotness.
    _____

• Nixienemi

monster said:

boredddddd!

What’s your Twitter?

Nick’s ass.
    End of story.

why the hell they call it camp rock 2 when it’s the same thing as camp rock has nothing to do with rock look up disturbed there a real rockband now look at the jonas brothers there are a pop and girl band and there singings are horrible 1 out of infinite worst movie ever made even worst then hsm

wait, what? How do you know if they’re telling the truth?
    —————

If you ask the one that tells the truth, he will say what the liar says, so you have to go the opposite way of what he says. If you ask the liar, he will say what the opposite of what the truthful one says, so you go the opposite way.

• Pink Elephant

Omg lol.
    He’d probably get offended and pissed.
    __

LMFAO, THAT’S MY EVERY TWEET TO HIM, at least ONE bad word. LOLOLOLOL. GUILTYYYYY. (:

• monster

What’s your Twitter?

_______________

i don’t have one. my life is boring lmao

• ChasingRainbows

Is it true that the ticket prices for the tour are 90-145 dollars???

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh boy. :l that was sooo bad. i’ll probably end up seeing it sometime anyway. haha.

• Pink Elephant

Nick’s ass.
    End of story.
    ___

What a damn good ending to a fan-fucking-tastic story. Unff.

• JBZ4JONAS

CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!
    JONAS FTW!!!

Danger-ous said:

Why does Demi act with such an attitude?

——————

Because she does.

• Hilary

The musical event of the summer

Really?

• SJG97

Was there No new LTD2 on tonight?And the movie looks okay.

can’t wait