Justin Bieber, ‘Look It’s My Girlfriend Kim K’

cute-couple
justin-kim-dating

Cute new couple!

• weirdo

uummmm

oceanup that is NOT a correct quote!

• AUBREYYYYKINZZ

Justin Booby :)

• oxoemmaoxo

Hangover said:

We get it,you like her,lets move on:)

LOL your icon.

• musiciseverything

Really now Bieber?

Has he turned 12 yet?

• monster

he’s annoying.

I swear you already posted that tweet earlier OU? Oh well.. Love you Biebs

• muahaha

okayyyyyyyyyy

Hey Justin we all know who Kim wants and it’s not you .. I’ll give you a clue it rhymes with Jick Nonas..

.. i don’t know why everyone thinks she is so hot.. i dont think she’s that hot.

she doesnt like the jonas brothers. spam her inbox with questions!

• all for me

and I would also like to say for the fact..that yes Justin Beiber has hit puberty..but this is what it left him with!! thats his DNA he is always gonna be small scrawny no muscle mass..have you seen pics of his folks he is already taller than his mom and damn near as tall as his Dad…not gonna be so hot when he is 20 years old coming at 5’4 weighting a buck 0’5!!!

• hithere

humpf, in your dreams bustin!!

• The Real Deal

Ahhh! That pic made me jump up a little. Kim looks like a guy in drag, especially standing next to Bieber.

• CupcakezLover

No! Kim/Nick J ftw!

ewww i dislike him plz god take justin beaver and lil wayne and give us back 2pac

i agree she is quite uncharming if u ask me

• picstoburn

HAHA ocean up you’re funny
    “cute new couple”

You wish, Bieber.

^^

Fuck this bitch. Leave her hate she hates everyone disney including jonas demi mylie and shes so dumb and ugly loser

• oxoemmaoxo

CupcakezLover said:

No! Kim/Nick J ftw!

IA.

• peacelovehearts

Kim prefers a jonas… sorry fetus..

• Mobaby

Damn you guys hate on him so much i feel bad
    for the little guy..and i’m not really sure
    if i’m a bieliber really..i HONESTLY hope he
    NEVER goes on this site. -_-

• muahaha

long time i havent been on OU…:)

• Hilary

Yeah. I doubt it.

• Hilary

muahaha said:

long time i havent been on OU…:)

Welcome back! =)

• Anonymous1659

lol, is that Leighton Meester in your icon???

*dies of boredom*

time for a new post!

• Anonymous25

Idk why Nick is following Bieber when this little douch is not following him back… grrr his ego is to much big than his tallness!!
    cause at least Nick should appear at the beginning of the followers and hes not! it was just yesterday u know..

ET said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    La la la la
    ____
    FAVORITE.COUPLE.EVA

OMG.. I feel so old!<3

It seems like yesterday when they were together.-

Fun fact: I totally forgot Justin and Cameron dated.

_________________

Its not Cameron! Its Britney xD

• ET

ET said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    La la la la
    ____
    FAVORITE.COUPLE.EVA

OMG.. I feel so old!<3

It seems like yesterday when they were together.-

Fun fact: I totally forgot Justin and Cameron dated.

you do realize that’s britney in their default and not cameron, right?
    _____
    No shit Sherlock.

Of course I did:P..

I was JUST saying that I forgot that Cameron and Justin dated.

GINGERRRRRRR BREADDDDDD MENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

• ET

Its not Cameron! Its Britney xD
    ___
    I know its Britney!
    lol

It doesn’t seem like Cameron at all

Lol, John Shanks (Mileys producer) is following a fake Miley?

GINGERRRRR BISCUITSSSSSSSSSSSS

lol

It doesn’t seem like Cameron at all

_________________

Ohh ok :P lol

GINGERRRR PUBESSSSSSSS

#BieberRuinedTwitter is trending.
    Fuckkk. I can feel a war coming on.

GINGEERRRRR BOOBIESSSS!!!!

GINGERRRRR WILLYYYY

#BieberRuinedTwitter is trending.
    Fuckkk. I can feel a war coming on.
    HAHAHAHHAHA
    #BieberRuinedTwitter
    Trufax.

GINGERRRRR FEEEETTTTT!!!

• xoxokatie8

wahhhh

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Everyones entitled to their own opinion but Justin Bieber haters are just getting pathetic by what you read if you click #BieberRuinedTwitter

• xoxokatie8

*waits ten minutes* #JonasRuinedTwitter
    I see it coming

GINGERR FINGER NAILSSSSS

• Anonymous25

BITCH^^^ Jonas hating hooker

Anonymous25 said:

__________________

How do you know Justin isnt following him? Did you look through the thousands of people he follows?

Anonymous25 said:

__
    Justin is following 50,000+ How would you know if he is or isnt following nick? WTF

The TT’s kinda mean.. :/

He’s the one who likes
    All the pretty songs and he
    Likes to sing along and he
    Likes to shoot his gun but he
    Don’t know what it meeeeeeans

• xoxokatie8

face reality biebz :)

• Belive

Penguins just got rocked. HA

Belive said:
    Penguins just got rocked. HA

———————————————

pens most definitely did not get “rocked”

please, they were far from it.
    if you want to see rocked go look at the game last night,
    hawks got smoked.

pens just had an off night.
    they were overconfident from 2 nights ago & halak brought it tonight… but they most definitely did not get rocked.

• hithere

does somebody knows whats the song i just sang??
    i guess no

Justin wishes he had a girlfriend like that.

However, Nick’s twitter joke in response to Justin last night made for some great trending topics today. So I wonder if Ceorge Glooney will want to play ping pong with them. Nick’s always so positive and uplifting.

• emma13

who honestly gives a fuck if justin is following nick or not. its not a big deal. calm down.

Oceanup I’m getting kind of bored. New post please

he wants some sexual healing from kim watch out girl you can go jail for fucking around with this 10 yr old little boy

• hithere

does somebody knows whats the song i just sang??
    i guess no

• MileyIsBestest

You would think they would give up after what happened last time. Don’t uderestimate the power of Bieber fans.

Sell the kids for food
    Weather changes moods
    Spring is heeeere again
    Reproductive glaaands

• JonasandMileyPones

Yeah right. He wishes.

• freak

hey people stop hating he just likes her and we all know how kim.K looks without makeup ,,hot,, naja but she does have a litle bit to much makeup on

Justin has pretty hair.

NOOOOO.
    he’s mine.

damn justin you only want the tits and the huge ass. lmfao.

jerk. ahahaha he’s such a player :b first beyonce, then rihanna, now kim ._. who’s next?

oh and he said women below 40 years old are not too old for him. DAMN IT MY MOM IS 38 ._. nice one. damnnnnn you justin >:D

• Anonymous25

I dont like Bieber big douchness it bothers me..cause of that really

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

tayIorswifit13 Seriously Trending #BieberRuinedTwitter is just wrong i don’t know why you must hate on justin just because he has supportive fans<3

• emma13

I dont like Bieber big douchness it bothers me..cause of that really
    okay… and its just twitter. honestly if justin isnt following nick who cares. i dont see what the big deal is.

• island.B

Awhhh hahaha this is cute :) bibez is lookin good.

All the Bieber tweens are busy spamming #Bieberruinedtwitter to get it taken off the TT.

• xoxokatie8

___
    :,(
    RIP SITL. She died to young
    Long live the jemi lover <3 ;D

*in heaven with all the other jemi fans because all Jemi fans go to heaven*

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Now Jonas is trending too.
    I swear this ALWAYS happens.
    Lol.

i love conataminated tap water (: it’s just so inconvient it’s really awesome

i love conataminated tap water (: it’s just so inconvient it’s really awesome
    I love my mum

• xoxokatie8

*dies of boredom*
    ___
    :,(
    RIP SITL. She died to young
    Long live the jemi lover <3 ;D

*in heaven with all the other jemi fans because all Jemi fans go to heaven*
    __
    :’)
    So sad, now who can I talk to Jemi about now!?!

:’)
    So sad, now who can I talk to Jemi about now!?!

jjean

Maybe that’s because of the JONAS announcement.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

——————————–

I like you. Not just because of your Britney/Justin icon or your Gaga name, but this comment has been something I’ve been contemplating all day.

Robert Pattinson said:

Yikes Kim looks rough. The middle of her face is always so much whiter than the rest of her, she looks clownish. Too much plastic surgery

she has never had plastic surgery so stfu

• all for me

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

—————————-
    ___________

Its not even JoBro fans that make nasty stuff about Bieber trend (well ok bustin jeiber yes) but stuff like #JustinBeiberSucks or #Beieberisgay thats all older people that can’t stand him being a trending topic when they think world news and stuff like that should be trending serious look at the top tweets page when you sign in to twitter and read what people tweet about him its not nice and they are far from Jonas fans let tell ya!!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

If anyone ‘ruined’ twitter, it was Justins fans not Justin himself. So basically everyones getting pissed because people just talk about someone they are a fan of? :/ Kinda sad if you ask me….

She looks better with Nick.

Why would you want her , when you’ve got me ?? , cute pic though , loveyouu jb <3

• bianca

R U CRAZY !! Justin Bieber

looks like he is taken

why do you guys have to be so mean? geezz it isnt your life is it? no it isnt. so stop being to hateful. you guys say he sucks well i guess hes making alot of money for being someone who sucks.

to tell you the truth, kim kardashian is OVER RATED. the woman DOES NOTHING, but show off her ass.
    she needs an actual career.

• colorfulx

Bustin Jieber is creepy. He’s like “Omg I love older women! They are so hot! I love girls that are 18+!”

Geez, he’s going to make all the girls that he crushes that are 18+ look like cougars.

• Robert Pattinson

• oxoemmaoxo

Like kim K would want you.

• all for me

he is soo FUGLY!! Why are his eyes sunken into his head he looks manorexic..eat something!!! Dear God please take Justin Beiber and give us back River Phoenix!!! Thank You!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Not the best example, but he’s a prettier as a girl than Hillary Swank.

• ilovemusic

She’s a LITTLE too old for you, Biebs.

And LOL we got Jick Nonas and Bustin Jieber trending. ;)

Fornspring.me/BeccaAmber
    uhhhg i hate her so fucken mush.Keep sending her hate she is a veryy rude nasty slut

SLUT FUCKEEN HOE BITCH MOTHERFUCKUR

• Sweetdisposition?

Get it Biebz;P

• Sweetdisposition?

He is just so darn cute:D

Here’s a picture.
    ______
    LMFAO!!

Here’s a picture.
    ______
    LMFAO!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    jick nonas, hahah a taste of your own medicine nick.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Met a girl, thought she was grand. Fell in love, found out first hand.

Gosh, how many Bieber trending topics do we need. Really.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    jick nonas, hahah a taste of your own medicine nick.

“LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I’m a justin teenie that can’t take a joke.”

OMG DEMI LOVATO AND DAVID HENRIE WROTE AN EPISODE OF WOWP TOGETHER THAT DEMI LOVATO WILL STAR IN!!!

why ami being marked as spam??

• Fiona

lol. cute pic though

You mean Lemi Dovato and Havid Denrie wrote an episode? Awesome.

• monster

honey came in and she caught me red-handed creeping with the girl next door picture this we were both but naked,banging on the bathroom floor how could i forget that i had given her an extra key all this time she was standing there she never took her eyes off me but she got me on the counter (it wasn’t me)saw me bangin’ on the sofa(it wasn’t me)i even had her in the shower(it wasn’t me)she even caught me on camera(it wasn’t me)she saw the marks on my shoulder(it wasn’t me)heard the words that i told her(it wasn’t me)heard the scream get louder(it wasn’t me)she stayed until it was over (it wasn’t me)

• yuli

The pic of the trending is FAKE

• Sweetdisposition?

That song was the shit back then…shaggy was the man. It’s tiger woods’ anthem;P

• themileylove

its juts a joke why do you get so mad at him?

• GoldenGal9311

Justin looks like Hillary Swank in “Boys Don’t Cry.”
    _______________

LOL!

who the hell told that i was posting it?whatev keep going.i hate ger alot

• WhiteHorsex3

Eww, cougar status.

WHY does he always look like he has lipstick on, like wtf? >.<

• all for me

and I have to agree Kim is wearing way too much makeup!!! she looks strung out!! and where is her hot brother? nobody cares about her give us Rob!!!

• Anonymous25

hey Bustin Jieber.. she could be ur mother just sayin….lol

• Hangover

We get it,you like her,lets move on:)

Justin looks like Hillary Swank in “Boys Don’t Cry.”

• all for me

Justin looks like Hillary Swank in “Boys Don’t Cry”
    ——————
    LMFAO!!!!! that’s awesome!!!

Justin looks like Hillary Swank in “Boys Don’t Cry.”

———————————————

• picstoburn

The pic of the trending is FAKE
    um no it’s not i was on twitter and it was just like that.

yeah it is tiger woods’ anthem to much booty get you in trouble

—————–

Seriously? :D

• LaLaLaLand

seriously? Demi will star in WOWP? where did u hear that from?

• silvia

hahahhahaah oceanup ‘cute new couple’ xD
    shes a LITTLE too old for Justin 8-)
    he should find girls his own age.
    …but if justin wants kim as his gf..ok u_u

• LaLaLaLand

why does this boy get so much hate???

• silvia

hahahahaha oceanup ‘cute new couple’ xD
    he should find girls his own age.
    ..but if Justin wants Kim as his gf..ok u_u

• vintagelovers

No Justin, that’s Nick’s girlfriend. ;)
    haha love you!

#JONASPONES #JONASPONES #JONASPONES #JONASPONES #JONASPONES #JONASPONES :) RT SHOW THAT WE LOVE @nickjonas @joejonas and @kevinjonas!! #JONASPONES #JONASPONES #JONASPONES #JONASPONES #JONASPONES #JONASPONES :) RT SHOW THAT WE LOVE @nickjonas @joejonas and @kevinjonas

Haha definetly the wrong quote to put down there oceanup. Smooth move!

She doesn’t want your tiny,baby dick Justin!

• Dreamer X33

HEY EVERYONE !!! – Damn, In NYC IT’S FRIGGEN’ HUMIDDDDDDDD .

to much makeup, seriously, especially the white on her face, why is it across her face? she just looks weird. and her eyes look taylor swifts.

• LucyWhite

She’s obviously very pretty.. she doesn’t need to wear so much makeup.

• weirdo

Ianlover17???

NEW POST PLEASEEEEE

im bored
    suuup

• weirdo

ianlover17 said:

hahahahaha
    heyyy

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

NEW POST PLEASEEEEE
    _____
    NEW POST PLEASEEEEEE

• MZ

Kim Kardashian<3 Whadda doll :)

NEW POST PLEASEEEEE

^^

————————

thats really shallow to tell people to spam someone with hate just because of her opinion on someone.

speaking of nonsense hate, quit hating on bieber already! good god, people… stop hating on EVERYONE who isn’t disney! disney isn’t EVERYTHING in hollywood.

Woooopsss

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Justin looks like Hillary Swank in “Boys Don’t Cry.”

___________________

I effing love that movie! I dont think Justin looks like Hilary in it though… The dude that won X Factor last year looks exactly like her in it

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OceanUP is being so fucking slow. omg.

I’m so boredddd

Justin Bieber stole the jonas’s nickname, fans, and nick’s crush. OUCH!

Justin Bieber stole the jonas’s nickname, fans, and nick’s crush. OUCH!

• hithere

Justin Bieber stole the jonas’s nickname, fans, and nick’s crush. OUCH!
    ____
    you fail trying to start a fight!

La la la la

• MileyIsBestest

Lol Justin, you’re dreaming.

Boing

• mhmm .

*correction

Look it’s my *Mother! Kim K.

• mhmm .

Friggin fetus.

• ET

HAI

• ET

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    La la la la
    ____
    FAVORITE.COUPLE.EVA

OMG.. I feel so old!<3

It seems like yesterday when they were together.-

Fun fact: I totally forgot Justin and Cameron dated.

ET
    i love your icon!

i wish i could tie you up in my shoes,make you feel unpretty too i was told i was beautiful,but what does that mean to you?look into the mirror who’s inside there,the one with the long hair same old me again today….yeah my outsides look cool my insides are blue everytime i think i’m through it’s because of you i’ve tired different ways but it’s all the same at the end of the day i have myself to blame i’m just trippin’you can buy your hair if it won’t grow you can fix your nose if he says so you can buy all the make-up that mac can make but if you can’t look inside you find out who am i,too be in a position to make me feel so damn unpretty yeah…i’ll make you feel unpretty too

GINGERRRRRR BABIIESSSSSSS!!!!!!

ET said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    La la la la
    ____
    FAVORITE.COUPLE.EVA

OMG.. I feel so old!<3

It seems like yesterday when they were together.-

Fun fact: I totally forgot Justin and Cameron dated.

you do realize that’s britney in their default and not cameron, right?

ET said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    La la la la
    ____
    FAVORITE.COUPLE.EVA

OMG.. I feel so old!<3

It seems like yesterday when they were together.-

Fun fact: I totally forgot Justin and Cameron dated.

you do realize that’s britney in their default and not cameron, right?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!!!!

• ET

hithere said:
    ET
    i love your icon!
    _____
    Ty Friends rocks.

• picstoburn

he needs to find girls his own age.
    and isn’t he only in the 10th grade?

• lovinmyeffinlife

hes sayin it like 2 tel us hez not gay well…….
    thats wat they all do…

• lilidontes

On Trending Brazil has Bustin Jieber, Gady Laga, Lemi Dovato, Jevin Konas and Mulce Daria, HAHA!

• all for me

he doesn’t have to just be on this site where Justin Beiber gets hate he gets it on F/B and Myspace and on Twitter there is tons of stuff dedicated to disliking him we are actually mild on this site compared to those on Face Book, Twitter he should feel happy with one!!