Joe Jonas #2010YearOf Ninjas

• lmao

more like #2010yearofJonasBrothersCareerEnding

• SunLight Princess

Joe is adorable.

• Lilly

he was an asian
    Haha, I thought I was the only one that thought that

more like #2010yearofJonasBrothersCareerEnding
    ___________

You wish honey, you wish.

He looks mentally challenged and asian.

Im pretty sure Joe’s real dad is Asian. XD

• Anonymous25

more like #2010yearofJonasBrothersCareerEnding
    LOL COME ON HATER GTFO!!! U SUCK U KNOW IT… HAHAHA

• Nixienemi

itsme said:

oh. he’s wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt. He was controlled from the very beginning. Poor thing.

HAHA
    I know right!

• Nixienemi

I was gonna say he looked Asian but I didn’t wanna seem racist!

He looks mentally challenged and asian.

I’d hate to see what normal is to you.

I’m over the JB except for maybe Nick (And he’s pushing it too) and Demi is on the verge of losing me as a fan.

• Lilly

Nixienemi said:

I was gonna say he looked Asian but I didn’t wanna seem racist!
    haha, I’m asian and I think he looks asian

whatever, guess you don’t like their music

He looks like he’s wearing the same kind of corrective shoes I wore as a child for being pigeon-toed! haha

• ThatAwkwardHershey

That’s exactly what I thought! I saw the shirt and was like “Wow, ironic”
    But oh well

He looks like he’s wearing the same kind of corrective shoes I wore for being pigeon-toed! haha

• nikole13

<3 joe :)

bahaha he looks asian. and no i’m not saying there is anything wrong with that. anyway, he was a cutie! that smile is adorable!

• ChasingRainbows

OMG he looks exactly like my best friend when she was that age. Weird

Spies are Better than ninjas !!! >< SO MUCH BETTER!!! :)

• Lilly

Aww, he was such a cute little kid

• ChasingRainbows

itsme said:

HEY! dont hate on mickey mouse. Its not his fault.

• HurricaneVania

…SPIES are BETTER than ninjas… : )SO MUCH BETTER !

he was an asian

OMG he looks exactly like my best friend when she was that age. Weird
    LMAO!

that photo is very cute with her Mickey mouse shirt!

Joe Jonas BikerBoy Burning Up the Open Road!

• Fiona

this photo is too cute! I want to give him a hug.
    Loving the mushroom top hair lol :)

LOL about the black comments. Butch is Joe’s step-grandfather, Kevin Sr.’s stepfather. Joe’s rather ethnic appearance comes from his Italian side of the family–he looks a tad more Cherokee than his brothers.

ucvhost is a leading web site hosting service provider that is known to provide reliable and affordable hosting packages to customers. cheap hosting company believes in providing absolute and superior control to the customer as well as complete security and flexibility through its many packages. windows vps Moreover, the company provides technical support as well as customer service 24×7, in order to enable its customer price. Thanks,….

• dsn

STFU..
    no one cares about your bitchin and moanin.
    if YOU don’t like them–
    there are a hella of ALOT of other LOYAL fans who do.
    >:p

Of course I can’t buy an iPad because I’m too busy buying tickets to the concert so he can have an iPad.

Same thing I thought when I read his tweet.

Must be nice, Joe!

• Nixienemi

I’ve always wondered why Joe looked different than the rest of his family…I hope I don’t seem racist, I’m black. lol

Maybe he looks like his grandpa on his Mom’s side!
    Who knows…and I’m black too!
    i think he looks like his grandpa

I thought so!

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

HE LOOKS ASAIN. LOL

FORMSPRING ME

• Nixienemi

9maria91 said:

Maybe he looks like his grandpa on his Mom’s side!
    Who knows…and I’m black too!

He was the most precious lilttle thing……Joe = adorableness.

whatever, guess you don’t like their music

—————

I do like their music and I will continue to be a fan of their music, but I can’t support the careers of this type of people. Sellouts, liars and don’t care about their fans.

Maybe he looks like his grandpa on his Mom’s side!
    Who knows…and I’m black too!
    i think he looks like his grandpa

He looks so good in his bright Mickey mouse shirt! What an angel.

da ipad is a piece of shit.and those 3 faggets r coming out with their own app!?why?no one would b it.and whats with this idiot and he talking bout ninjas?ninjas r awesome and badasses,something him and his faggets brothers never will b.

wow cute

joe!oh dear,he’s so incredibly cute

• superJOEman

Go Ninja Danja!! He changed his Twitter icon..awwww..still a baby picture of him.. :)

• ThatAwkwardHershey

He is so cute. I just want to tickle his tummy. Haha
    No idea why, but I laughed at this :)

• Nixienemi

Lilly said:

Nixienemi said:

I was gonna say he looked Asian but I didn’t wanna seem racist!
    haha, I’m asian and I think he looks asian

HAHA
    Now he looks a bit like Aladdin or whatever!

joe looked SUPER asian when he was younger.

• Lilly

He looks like my younger cousin

My parents use to put the opposite shoe on me because I was so pigeon-toed as a toddler. And bow-legged.

I also came out yellow, Jondus I think it’s called? I was a weird kid.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Gaaah! It’s hot-ta! Someone wanna trade half of the weather? (If that makes sense…)

Thanks for sharing.

• sophieee

In my mind i picture him as like my ideal best friend…
    is that weird? lol

• bonnag

nope! Cause in mai mind all three are my besties >.< lol………

• 9maria91

• Nixienemi

I also came out yellow, Jondus I think it’s called? I was a weird kid.

It’s jaundice!

• MileyIsBestest

I want to freakin squeeze him

• AlwaystheTruth

awww such a cute photo!
    I want to hug Joe

• m

This website pones oceanUP. ;)

JOE :)

• AlwaystheTruth

I wish Joe would give me a funny reply

• Nixienemi

Love the cool bike!

Where is frankie lately???

• itsme