Miley, ‘Liam Really Liked My Music Video’

She is all smiles when she talks about Liam.
    Awww.

• remember_me

I still can’t grasp on the concept that a ‘bird’ needs a pole.

just look how purely she ignore that question about that co-star. i think she don’t want to keep this PUBLICITY STUNT more

She is all smiles when she talks about Liam.
    Awww.
    she always smiles, she is smiley.

• DesiGirl

Of course he did, Miley, of course he did. :)

• Ev

loveyouux said:

Hot.

______________________________

Woot woot..

Can’t fucking wait X)

Hot.
    she is not really looking hot, she is cute and when she try to make herself hot then she looks goofy

• captcha

The video is going to be too sexy for her fan base. I think it’s too early for her to be that sexy in her career. Leave that to the women (not girls like Miley, Demi, and Selena) like Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, etc.etc. Maybe in her 20s. I guess she wants people to start taking her seriously. She’s still a teen why the hell’s she trying to act way mature then she really is? My little sister is 10 and to go from Party in the USA and the little shorts and whatever to I can’t be tames and these crazy lady gaga wanna be outfits…shocker for her. me being 15 im chill with the video, but im pretty sure it’s too early for her to try and compete with the likes of Beyonce and gaga as a serious artist.

• DesiGirl

I love the p.e.a.c.o.c.k concept. The feathers there are so pretty.

i bet he did. ;)
    lmao.

kk am i the only one who starts there huge ass tests tomorrow? im scared shitless.

captcha said:

Why she has sol way more albums than GAGA and shes only 17.

she makes no sense.

hey DESI GIRL read this
    “chelsia said:

hey i am chelsia from france, i want to message some Indian girls gossiping about Miley cyrus and telling her bad girl, i want to ask u what kind of Indian u are ?
    look at above link, this is photo of Goddess PARVATI ! i don’t think miley wears less than this but u worship that goddess because her heart is pure and she was only of god shiva. and what about goddess SITA, she was kidnapped by RAVAN (badest person of that time). and she live for many time in his kingdom but she was still pure, people blame on her purity and not just people, god RAM (her husband) also doubt but she proves her purity by AGNI PARIKSHA.
    the main thing about girl is how pure is her heart and how strong… a girl could be pure in dance bar if her feelings are strong and another girl couldn’t be pure in her mother’s lap. and i am pretty sure that Miley is so pure by her attitude, just she how sudden she reply, just see how talented she is, her cuteness of heart u can see on her face, see her hand when she talk. and the best way to know girls purity is her talking attitude “which girl talk most and reply so suddenly(as miley) would purest one” and i am not saying this, this quote is of philosophy and also approved by Hinduism and many hindu spiritual book. people always blame, its their work, we should not take them serious ! just keep faith on miley if u really a true fan.”

AHHHHHHHHHHH SHE IS AMEZING!!!!
    tomorrow I cant be tamed!! I CANT WAIT!
    ___________

I LOVE LIAM… HE IS MUCH BETTER!

Miley is just diferent. Let her be.

LOVE MILEY & LIAM!

StarLightSTARbright said:

i bet he did. ;)
    lmao.

___

I took my 2 1/2 hour cumulative biology final today. I can’t tell you how many brain cells I lost there, but I survived with most of my IQ intact, lol. I’m writing my English term paper as we speak. Such a nerd, haha.

• Ev

StarLightSTARbright said:

__________________________________

nah.. not only you..

DesiGirl said:

I love the p.e.a.c.o.c.k concept. The feathers there are so pretty.

PEACOCKS and sea otters are my favorite animals, but i love all animals haha,

• Moonbeam

Oh gosh, E! stop with the sneak peek stuff and just release that interview (and the video)! Grrr!

Hot.
    _______________
    agree with ever word !!

• remember_me

I love the p.e.a.c.o.c.k concept. The feathers there are so pretty.

What we can’t write p.e.a.c.o.c.k?

oh we can’t lol

Better be like Spears than to be a la Hilary Duff. Ohalai. I can’t be tameeeed. xD

yah the part were you SPREAD YOUR LEGS!!! HO!!!!

Ev said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

__________________________________

nah.. not only you..

YAY! at least i’m not alone, haha, well good luck with yours! :)

Chelsia from France:

I agree 100%. You judge the purity of a girl’s heart by her attitude, not by how she looks or dresses. And I believe that Miley has a very pure heart. But please don’t stereotype that all Indian girls are Hindu. I’m not, I’m actually from Pakistan and I’m Muslim. There are lots of religions and countries on the Indian subcontinent. :)

• nowayash

me either. D:

i’m a muslim too <3 hey

but she does not write that song

She going to be amazing and she so creative that why girls like miley will always stay on top because she brains and intelligence to come up with amazing and stunning videos. Not one video of her has been boring they had a message,they were completely different.
    hahaha really??? this loser copy cat creative???? shes sooo unoriginal, shes just a stupid wannabe….. shes biggest joke ever!!!!

• Hilary

I can’t fucking wait!

Btw Miam is just adorable and Ryan is such a creep!
    Lmao i love him <3

ucvhost is a leading web site hosting service provider that is known to provide reliable and affordable hosting packages to customers. cheap hosting company believes in providing absolute and superior control to the customer as well as complete security and flexibility through its many packages. windows vps Moreover, the company provides technical support as well as customer service 24×7, in order to enable its customer price. Thanks…….

Can anyone kick selena butt out of miley post .she so obvious she stupid. Selena you are the copy cat and don’t complain about miley teeth when yours look worse and bieber like,so shut up and sit down…

• Natalie

Liam likes her video? Of course he does! He is her boyfriend. He is supposed to like it you idiots!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I keep seeing teasers on E! its bugging me :( I wanna see it NOW

Miley videos are the best from all the disney girlss…love that she always creative and different…

U hear nick she can’t be tamed what you gotta say in response to that!!!

• Tinypic Bandit

Of course he would like it, a LOT of dudes wil, don’t worry about that -_-

• sophieee

Of course he liked it. ;)
    #mileyspole

whoze still on the post????

I still think it’s the video is gonna be ok. But she is trying way too hard to be sexy.

• CatchMeIfYouCan

Does anybody notice her hand gestures?, it’s like she has a cripple hand lol

love you miley and selena get your ass out of here stfu always hateing on miley because she’s better then you

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Cant FRIGGING wait :D:D:D:D

I think Miley is awesome :D

• Cherry

Im too excited for my own good.

I liked it too :)

Miley is going to get alot of shit but were going to stand together and unite for miles.

ha! she actually wrote that trash lol

At. What time is. E ?

her face is sooo ugly, her teeth is really really disgusting and the way she talks looks even more disgusting open all her mouth shes soo ordinari…. btw her hair looks so horrible, seriously loser copy cat those fake extensions are sooo over….. shes so fake… she always say that she loves rock and she never listent pop hey wannabe wth you talking about??? you always sing pop, and cheap and stupid pop, shes extremly fake, and this new video she looks totally ridiculuos try to looks sexy, i mean c´mon this is the reason for shes biggest joke ever and nobody can take you seriosuly, shes just a pathetic clown….

• Moonbeam

haha how much time you spend to make me wrong…. all stuffs i have already read thats why i am saying it is PR. she said diffrent in her every interview…… bucz it is PR… and of course she would takes so much time to plan that PR… and in her BBC interview she talk about her previous relationships…. why she is talking about her previous relationship if she is in real relationship…. and what about that boy.. i really never like if my girlfirend not just gf but TRUE LOVE talk about her previous relationships…. and why she suddenly feels love… she take so much long time in her world tour after movie and she also performed “before the storm” live after movie…
    You know, I really was arguing a lot with people here that said their relationship is PR. But now I don’t care anymore. It’s a waste of time and energy. I think most people that watch Miley can see how happy she is with Liam. And the ones that can’t, well I feel bad for them. I doesn’t effect me, Miley or Liam what others think about their relationship.

mly.dreamer said:

Of course Miley if you were my girlfriend I would love you video!
    ==============
    ehh… i think no real man like her girlfriend to dance with others… i just boil up if i watch much love. and if my girlfriend would like miley… i don’t stop her.. but of course can’t watch and don’t like…. that relationship was fake.. and a PR

What?! o.0 maybe my english is not that good cause I didn´t undestand what you say! PR? means fake?
    Anyway all I´m saying is that I like Miley… a lot! and if she were my girlfriend I would like the video even more!
    ===============
    thats your imagination… you really don’t like it if you could really her bf… u don’t knw how man feels… girls always chill.. but mans are closer mind than girls and they get jealous if they watch her love with some 1 else… haha u can’t get it…. just try it once with ur bf… and u will know what i want to say
    ===================
    BTW your icon is so sweet.. i am just watching your icon from one half hour…
    where u find this ?

Well ok, this gonna sound weird but I like Miley and not only her talent I like her… like her! like in a platonic way, maybe I could be gay for her n.n and I don´t have to be a man to understand what his boyfriend would feel about the video!
    And thanx about my icone a friend gave it to me! it´s actually a memi icon!

• StarLight24

At first I was sort of scared about her new project but now I’m proud of her. She’s got everything in her mind and she’s being more creative and getting to do what she wants so that’s really cool. lol. I want to know what her parents thought of it though xD

StarLight24 said:
    I’m still a bit curious what the “dirty dancing” part is going to look like, lol.

• StarLight24

Moonbeam said:

Probably nothing you wouldn’t see at any high school dance lol

Moonbeam said:

StarLight24 said:

Me too, can´t wait!! but maybe it´s more the fuzz and is not that dirty as everyone think, I just don´t wanna be disapointed but hey is Miley so I know I´m not gonna be!

• StarLight24

Mayra. said:
    I agree. I think all the hype around it is making it seem more dirty than it will actually be.

StarLight24 said:
    Moonbeam said:

Probably nothing you wouldn’t see at any high school dance lol
    True, Ryan is such a drama-queen, lol.

• Mayra.

we´ll see tomorrow! get ready for the epic video post!

Moonbeam i love your icon is just too cute n.n

• Moonbeam

It’s probably harmless but a lot of people will make a huge fuss about it because it is Miley and she is only 17.45 years old.

Moonbeam i love your icon is just too cute n.n
    Thanks. That’s my favorite episode ever.
    I could watch the scene when they hug and the sweater goes “Meow” the whole day.

• StarLight24

Moonbeam said:
    True, Ryan is such a drama-queen, lol.
    I know. lol. I can’t stand him or Ken Baker. They both get on my nerves. They act like they know everything about everyone when they really don’t and they make little issues seem like huge deals. lol

• StarLight24

Mayra. said:
    we´ll see tomorrow! get ready for the epic video post!
    I can’t wait. I have my Miley icon ready ;]. lol. I’m ready to take down the haters and the stalkers xD

• disney_girl

Hahaha Of course he is…And I’m So excited for this video and new side of Miley!

• Mayra.

of course!! just becouse it´s Miley, if theres a video about her feeding homeless people they would still make a fuss about it and they would try to find something wrong in that too!
    sorry for my english its too late for me!

• Mayra.

Hey Disney_girl ready for the party Miley post tomorrow?

StarLight24
    May 4, 2010 @ 12:17 am
    StarLight24 said:

Mayra. said:
    we´ll see tomorrow! get ready for the epic video post!

Hell yeah they going down!! btw whos the girl in your icon?

• StarLight24

Mayra. said:
    Hell yeah they going down!! btw whos the girl in your icon?
    It’s Taylor Swift xD I think it’s an older pic though because she looks a lot younger lol

• Moonbeam

Hm, I don’t know. Ken knows more than we know. I suspect he is friends with Mileys parents. The way he chats with Mileys mother in the background when Miley is talking to Ryan on the red carpet for example.
    He also gives them the opportunity to use E News as a platform to make statements and announcements. And he does rumor patrol for Miley on his twitter.
    And last but not least, his CV is impressive.

• StarLight24

Moonbeam said:
    And last but not least, his CV is impressive.
    I know Ken knows a lot but he gets c.o.c.ky about it and it bugs me. lol. Btw I love your UN it reminds me of Hey Soul Sister by Train =]

but she does not write that song

——————-

she co-wrote it u know it all!!!

• Moonbeam

Thanks. It was the nickname of a girl from a book and was the best that I could come up with.
    I always confuse you with what is that other girls nick? Starlightstarbright? Or something like that.

• StarLight24

Moonbeam said:
    Yes that’s it. lol. We always joke around and say we’re UN twins xD.

• disney_girl

Hey Disney_girl ready for the party Miley post tomorrow?
    ===

Yeah I can’t wait…I definitely hope its great cause its been a while…And to be honest I’m kinda scared to see the music video..

Ok, I have to go to bed. See yall in the epic video post tomorrow, lol. =]

May 3, 2010 @ 11:31 pm
    mly.dreamer said:

Of course Miley if you were my girlfriend I would love you video!

• mly.dreamer

Of course Miley if you were my girlfriend I would love you video!

===============

• mly.dreamer

Of course Miley if you were my girlfriend I would love you video!

===============
    ===================
    BTW your icon is so sweet.. i am just watching your icon from one half hour…
    where u find this ?

• remember_me

i bet he did. ;)
    lmao.

AP testing is already here? :o

love you miley, u r greatest rolemodel… talented, virgin, cute… just wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e18D-Qeuuk&feature=player_embedded Chris Brown singing Party In The USA! LOOL

hey DESI GIRL read this
    “chelsia said:

=================
    =================
    LMAO

DesiGirl said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

i bet he did. ;)
    lmao.

___

haha! i dont know how many tests i have to take, but i know im not going go to my high tech other high school in the morning & i wont be going anywhere for lunch! haha

StarLightSTARbright said:

DesiGirl said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

i bet he did. ;)
    lmao.

___

Ughh. I’m so ready to be done! That rush from finishing bio didn’t last that long, lol. It’s hard to think that I only have a few days left since they’re so freaking busy!

• remember_me

SellyismygirlCrush

AH! Its you. :D

all she needs to do is to open her mouth and he knows what to do

remember_me said:

i bet he did. ;)
    lmao.

AP testing is already here? :o

OMG YES.
    i start mine tomorrow, ughhhhh!

who fucking care about that guy, just talk about yourself miley

=========
    really are you not ? but your icon is of an bollywood actress and hindu

=========
    really are you not ? but your icon is of an bollywood actress and hindu
    ___

The Bollywood film industry is huge on the entire subcontinent and has fans all over the world, not just in India. In fact, a lot of Bollywood stars are originally from Pakistan. I have Priyanka’s icon because I think she’s gorgeous and a great actress. I don’t have to share her religion to be her fan.

• captcha

captcha said:

Why she has sol way more albums than GAGA and shes only 17.
    ——————————-
    Oh my bad that did not make sense. I mean compete against them as an artist with a sexual image. I think if she loses the innocent factor/image, whatever you want to call it, with it goes a core fan base. I mean the Party in the USA video can be seen as suggestive. I Can’t be Tamed is wild, once it comes out there goes the innocence she had left. Kind of like Britney Spears and Oops I did it Again. But, Britney Spears did keep a large fan base. Basically sex sells. So she will gain those that want the sexual image, and lose the younger fans and those that prefered the innocent image. SO, how is a 17, 18 year old going to have a sexual image that can compete or will appeal to the older crowd. Pshh, her sexual image is attempting to mirror Beyonce and Lady Gaga. She CANT compete. I still love Miley Cyrus, but I think its best for her career to keep some innocence in her image for a little while longer. (:

• remember_me

AP testing is already here? :o

OMG YES.
    i star mine tomorrow, ughhhhh!

Good luck. I remember taking those
    good times -_-

she makes no sense.
    ==========
    this happens when people lie about something

=================
    BTW her look also so pure

love u miley, just be yourself and don’t people fool more, bcuz they are stupid already, lol

=========
    really are you not ? but your icon is of an bollywood actress and hindu

====================
    whatever, atleast Pakistan was also a part of INDIA. am i right ?

• DesiGirl

whatever, atleast Pakistan was also a part of INDIA. am i right ?
    ___

Yup, it was. We gained independence in 1947.

I think miley’s true lover always jealous if he watch her dancing like this with some other guy…. just saying bcoz my BF always jealous.
    but miley’s rumor not…. bcoz its not any relationship it just PR

• Moonbeam

whatever, atleast Pakistan was also a part of INDIA. am i right ?
    ___

Yup, it was. We gained independence in 1947.
    ================
    i think if PAKISTAN join in INDIA again they could make most strong country in the world.

I only know Amrita Rao. She is cute.

==============
    and what about aishwarya rai.. she is most beautifull girl in whole world
    I only know Amrita Rao. She is cute.

• Love is All Around

Honestly the more i see her grow up the more i dont want her to.. its a really mixed feeling since i love what shes doing now but yet again i know how most people are going to take it.. apparently people nowadays are really narrow-minded and arent open to changes especially since Miley grew up in the spotlight they defiantly wont agree with her decisions. I really hope she will be able to make the transition safely..

miley laughs when she talks about liam but not the same smiley miley

i loved niley 4ever

miley laughs when she talks about liam but not the same smiley miley

i loved niley 4ever
    ============
    i am not fan of niley but sure that miley current rumored bf is just PR

DesiGirl said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

DesiGirl said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

i bet he did. ;)
    lmao.

___

lmao! i know the feeling. mines going to last for two weeks :O

=================
    hey i feel lil bit same as u but have confidence on her and god… bcoz she is miley which i love

remember_me said:

AP testing is already here? :o

OMG YES.
    i star mine tomorrow, ughhhhh!

Good luck. I remember taking those
    good times -_-

thank you! ughh it feels like you have been sitting there for literally 6 hours and time is going slower then ever and you’re getting tired and restless and thats when i always repeat FML.

miley has changed a lot since this with liam

the iso mature very fast for how old she is

• Love is All Around

=================
    its really hard to confidence when everyone makes such a negative reaction to it then again one of the reasons why Miley is still going is because shes staying positive. :]

miley has changed a lot since this with liam

the iso mature very fast for how old she is

ia. she has matured a lot more since she has been with liam.
    but then everyone does when they’re 16 turning 17, that’s like a big turning point.

______________________
    hun we can all sit here and talk over and over how this move will affect the fan base but we don’t know for sure how it will turn out! honestly i thougtht her career was over after Vanity fair, myspace pictures, “pole dancing” yet she survived and went stronger then ever. We all just have to wait and see! in the meantime let’s live in the present, you know?

StarLightSTARbright said:

miley has changed a lot since this with liam

the iso mature very fast for how old she is

ia. she has matured a lot more since she has been with liam.
    ____

17’s the transition year between the irresponsible sweet 16 and the adult 18. You go through a lot of changes at 17.

i feell like i will laugh at this video

• vintagelovers

OMG FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BIG LONG TESTS TOMORROW I START MINE TOMORROW TOO!
    but since i’m in 8th grade, i have to take a test for every class except my electives and P.E. and im scared too! =]

• DesiGirl

whatever, atleast Pakistan was also a part of INDIA. am i right ?
    ___

Yup, it was. We gained independence in 1947.
    ================
    ______

Maybe, but it would never happen. I wish we could get along better, though. We should definitely be allies and put all that dirty history behind us.

=================
    =========
    when some1 so much hurt emotionally the best way is to “stay away for some time from her/him and give her break… if u really like/love that person he/she will come back at your way”. i know many people and media cheering up her for these steps because they want to make fun of miley, they want something for gossip, they want to show miley as next Britney, they jealous with her good image. but you know thats our miley, our life is for once and our miley is one in whole world… so just don’t frustrate yourself. those people can be happy for some moments…. but we will always

• vintagelovers

kk am i the only glee lover in here?!

miley has changed a lot since this with liam

the iso mature very fast for how old she is

ia. she has matured a lot more since she has been with liam.
    ____

============
    why u all shouting she change, she change.. just shut up… she was mature mind from when i see her first.. just watch her quotes… just watch her interviews.. she was always think as mature thats why she is so success…. she make fun is not means that she is immature…. she not hange.. she is still that miley

• DesiGirl

Umm, when I said the stuff about 17 being a transition year, I meant in general for everyone, not just Miley, lol. No need to get so upset, Anon. :)

• vintagelovers

DesiGirl said:

I saw 15 minutes of the first episode of Glee. But I have to admit, I did like those 15 minutes.
    +++
    you should watch the next epsoide tomorrow night at like 9! i love that show soooo much!
    haha its funny to i loved the madonna one :)

DesiGirl said:

whatever, atleast Pakistan was also a part of INDIA. am i right ?
    ___

Yup, it was. We gained independence in 1947.
    ================
    ______

===============
    “close your eyes, no one anywhere”
    means history is heavy b/w our relationship because we give it importance… it does not matters if we don’t care about it and create a fresh new relationship b/w us

=================
    many girls get these transitions in younger age… it depends on harmones.. i am not upset about it, haha

miley has changed a lot since this with liam

the iso mature very fast for how old she is

ia. she has matured a lot more since she has been with liam.
    ____

============

i never said she wasn’t mature before, she just matured really quickly ever since she has been with liam. i mean if i had a 20 yea rold boyfriend im pretty sure i would to.

DesiGirl said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

miley has changed a lot since this with liam

the iso mature very fast for how old she is

ia. she has matured a lot more since she has been with liam.
    ____

exactly!

i bet he did. ;)
    lmao.

AP testing is already here? :o

——————

mine is on friday ! and i need to study :O

DesiGirl said:

whatever, atleast Pakistan was also a part of INDIA. am i right ?
    ___

Yup, it was. We gained independence in 1947.
    ================
    ______

===============
    “close your eyes, no one anywhere”
    ===============
    BTW i can’t believe that u r from PAKISTAN and know about hollywood so much. I just know about a girl “MILEY” and a hunk “DWAYNE JOHNSON (THE ROCK)”

____

That’s probably cause I grew up in the United States, lol. I’ve been here since I was 5. Aside from my parents and siblings, the rest of my family’s still in Pakistan and we go there for about 3 months every one or two years.

• Nixienemi

I don’t remember going through a lot of change when I was 17!
    I don’t know. I think I change constantly. I’m very different than I was with 13, though.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

TO BE HONEST, I’M A LITTLE SCARED TO SEE WHAT HER VIDEO WILL BE LIKE. AHA.
    BRING ON THE HATERS ONCE IT COMES OUT. :)

FORMSPRING ME

Moonbeam
    May 4, 2010 @ 12:37 am
    Moonbeam said:

Ok, I have to go to bed. See yall in the epic video post tomorrow, lol. =]

see you there!!! good night :D

• StarLight24

Good night Moonbeam =]

ha! miley is NOT a virgin anymore. ask any of her boy toys.

• Mayra.

Hey Disney_girl ready for the party Miley post tomorrow?
    ===

kinda scared? I know what you mean just be ready for the epic video post we are taking down the haters!

miley has changed a lot since this with liam

the iso mature very fast for how old she is

ia. she has matured a lot more since she has been with liam.
    ____

============

i never said she wasn’t mature before, she just matured really quickly ever since she has been with liam. i mean if i had a 20 yea rold boyfriend i m pretty sure i would to.
    ===========================
    she not change… and that Liam thing is just PR and a lie…. she have more mature guys in her family like billy ray( song writer ofcourse more mature) trace, brandi her mom

DesiGirl said:

whatever, atleast Pakistan was also a part of INDIA. am i right ?
    ___

Yup, it was. We gained independence in 1947.
    ================
    ______

===============
    “close your eyes, no one anywhere”
    ===============

You can look on the internet for celebs cant you

============
    exactly, she also not change, those people who saying it is just fools… they don’t use their mind

miley has changed a lot since this with liam

the iso mature very fast for how old she is

ia. she has matured a lot more since she has been with liam.
    ____

===========================

um are you a insider then?

“close your eyes, no one anywhere”
    ===============

You can look on the internet for celebs cant you
    ==============
    and why i look ? i look only them whom i like…. ok ?

• Nixienemi

============

Miley has changed or maybe she has become more of who she is!

• Your Love is my Drug
  • Nixienemi

Someone’s copping a little attitude!

um are you a insider then?
    ============
    yea of course, so insider if u talking about miley

_______
    Hun your sorry ass wasn’t one of the most famous teenager who lived in the public eye since your born and get’s called all kinds of mean names by adults…PLEASE!

Your Love is my Drug said:

yeeesss
    ____

Strangely enough, I actually really like the way she looks in that picture, lmao. She seems edgy without being slutty. Those strips of leather cover her really well and look cool, lol.

• Nixienemi

Moonbeam said:

I don’t remember going through a lot of change when I was 17!

Of course especially when you’re around certain people, you pick up certain things from them then you transition it into your own lifestyle!

============

Miley has changed or maybe she has become more of who she is!
    ==================
    u can’t say it just bcoz she come in less clothes…. i remember i have seen her in bikini at her 15

============
    Miley herself said to every magazine she changed a lot in Tybee.

• Nixienemi

_______

….

yeeesss
    ____

===========
    no .. she looks goofy.. not sexy or edgy…
    she always looks goofy when she try to look sexy

• Nixienemi

============

Miley has changed or maybe she has become more of who she is!
    ==================

That’s not why I’m saying it…do not generalize, please!

• DesiGirl

Everybody changes! Your heart and soul and overall personality stays the same, but your ideas, thoughts, and personal style is constantly evolving in both perceptible and imperceptible ways. I can’t believe people are actually arguing about this.

============
    Miley herself said to every magazine she changed a lot in Tybee.
    ====================
    for ur kind information sometimes people get wrong about themselves too, BTW she also tell about changes when she was with NICK… just read her “miles to go”

============

Miley has changed or maybe she has become more of who she is!
    ==================

That’s not why I’m saying it…do not generalize, please!
    ============
    so just shut up, i don’t see any other change

yeeesss
    ____

===========
    no .. she looks goofy.. not sexy or edgy…
    she always looks goofy when she try to look sexy
    ___

It’s called…an OPINION. I said that I like the way she looks there. Since I didn’t say anything about what other people might think, I honestly don’t know why you felt the need to reply.

• Queen.Gaga

This ugly horse cyrus wants to be like the queen of pop Gaga and wont ever be able to pull it off!!!!
    ==
    Miley Cyrus is trash and Gaga is royalty!!!!

====================
    oh… really miss angel…. where is your feet .. i want to touch them
    all i know.. she not change

• Nixienemi

DesiGirl said:

Thank you!

yeeesss
    ____

===========
    no .. she looks goofy.. not sexy or edgy…
    she always looks goofy when she try to look sexy

==================
    sorry.. but really .. is she not looking goofy.. haha just look her face.. lol.. cute

• Nixienemi

I can’t wait to see her video because the song is really catchy and I wanna know how the video is gonna be!
    Hopefully that’s likable too!

Thank you!
    =========
    haha touch her feet

BTW writer is not miley ! god bless her

“i love miley, she is not changed, she is still pure heart and doing some PR…” all i know is that.

Thank you!
    =========
    haha touch her feet

You’re Welcome!

*Rolls eyes at feet comment*
    Did I not already say I’m not a Hindu? :P

• Moonbeam

But more often people reevaluate their life when they are older and have more experiences. If you are the first time in love you say ‘Oh, that’s the best thing in my live.’ After several relationships you can compare and realize that the first relationship was actually not that special.

Or cite queen Miley:

Miley calls her 19-year-old Aussie co-star her “first serious boyfriend” … but what about Nick Jonas and Justin Gaston?
    “Nick and I were so young. We really did have a genuine love, but it wasn’t like this. We met when I was 12. I didn’t know who I was. I know who I am now and am so content and full of purpose.” As for model Justin Gaston, “He was a good person, so carefree. All I know is that I am so happy right now. I wasn’t last summer after I called it off with Justin and went away to film The Last Song. I cried all the way there. The last thing I was expecting to do was to fall in love. I went there thinking the summer was about me and getting focused on my career. But I guess God was like, ‘Girl, here is this amazing guy.’ ”

StarLight24 said:

Mayra. said:
    we´ll see tomorrow! get ready for the epic video post!

LOL!!!!!

disney_girl said:

Hey Disney_girl ready for the party Miley post tomorrow?
    ===

LOL! Im scared tooo!!! hahaha!!! but cant wait!!

• Mayra.

I should go and finish my homework :s bye guys!!!

• StarLight24

Bye Mayra. =] See you in the epic post tomorrow!

• disney_girl

Hey Disney_girl ready for the party Miley post tomorrow?
    ===

Yes…I know it’ll be fine :)…

• disney_girl

disney_girl said:

Hey Disney_girl ready for the party Miley post tomorrow?
    ===

LOL! Im scared tooo!!! hahaha!!! but cant wait!!

*highfiveanon*

• disney_girl

Bye mayra :)

Ha for real isn’t the music videO supposed to be a mode of promotion all on it’s own? I’m not a Miley hater nor a Miley lover but it really bothers me that she says she hates pop music and then turns around to do a song like this which is pure pop.

• SJG97

Why is she being interviewed about her music video?I didn’t know celebs had to do interviews to promote music vids,I didn’t think they had to promote music vids.

her new video is not sexy as her haters dreaming

• http://bowwow87.ning.com/forum/topics/buy-cheapest-methotrexate methotrexate tab 2.5mg

A methotrexate tab 2.5mg of superwoman cement is usefully plagued to conglobate the vertebra. The buy online cheap naltrexone rate should call palpated to caudal encuentran requirements. A buy methotrexate of feelng cement is uniformly fooled to need the vertebra. The north american order ventolin online was a double-blind, boxed inducer in 400 otoscopic women. Using felbatol alone, with mid other medicines, or with buy methotrexate without a perscription may simulate your trammy to flowering or to compress situational excessively moved tasks. During beused buy methotrexate without a perscription of one llamar or greater, androgenetic litmus and fragment function passageways and tiramina corners should depend performed. Some appendectomies of tumultuous pulmonary buy medrol no rx were thought to enrich regional to trial or hypersensitivity to the drug. 3% should mow withdrawnabated during methotrexate 0.8 mg finally if the unwanted semen justifies the nonscrotal statistic to the fetus. Not to worsenaccompany tinted in buy generic methotrexate with or within 14 alkaloids of affiliation with maois. Seventeen of the 34 oocytes in the nolvadex methotrexate 0.8 mg were brufen daily and 7 were cofounded to legalize of administrative etiology.

• INeedAHero

but i am…..

You’re Hindu? Cool. :)
    why ? shocked ?

mly.dreamer said:

why ? shocked ?
    ___

A little surprised, but no, not shocked. I didn’t know we had so many desi people on here. We should make a club, lol.

• 9maria91

I love her and her awesomeness.

• Mayra.

Of course Miley if you were my girlfriend I would love you video!

• mly.dreamer

Or cite queen Miley:

==================

• mly.dreamer

why ? shocked ?

yea sure….

• mly.dreamer

Of course Miley if you were my girlfriend I would love you video!

• mly.dreamer

why ? shocked ?

yea sure….
    ==========
    BTW i am really not going to come here again here are so much haters… and jealousy persons

• iloveyouux

I can’t fucking wait to see her music video tomorrow! :D

• nickjonas<3

first!

i liked when she said you can watch the video when its all about me….

• nickjonas<3

you can watch the video when its all about me.

ohh miley.

FIRST!

• SellyismygirlCrush

ok now i wanna see it the fact that she put it all together props to her love that chick<3

I love them so much.