Nick Jonas, ‘We’re [JB] Not Pedophiles’

jonas-brothers-not-pedophiles

Nick & Joe were ‘sulking’ during the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner after President Barack Obama joked that they better not go after his daughters Sasha and Malia, according to Washington Examiner. Joe told WE: ‘We’re not that old.‘ Nick jumped in: ‘Seriously, we’re not pedophiles.’

The Jonas crew was huffing over a joke the president made during his speech at the dinner. President said: ‘The Jonas Brothers are here.. Sasha and Malia are huge fans. Boys, don’t get any ideas, I have two words for you, predator drones.’

• Anika

I highly doubt Nick & Joe are seriously “mad”
    at the president. They probably thought it was
    funny too. I think they can take a joke!

lalalalea said:

Joe said that.
    Not nick.

They both said something!

That’s total bullshit…
    It was obviously a joke and I believe they’d take it as a joke.
    Nick especially would just be psyched that Obama mentioned them..

• fullmooncrazy.

Not gonna lie, this is total bullshit… It’s a joke, and to think that they would be the least bit upset that they got a shout out from the President is ridiculous! Plus, it was funny, and I’m pretty sure everyone knows that the Jonases are NOT pedophiles, unless you wanna talk about Joe and Demi, but they’re not having sex. I’m also positive that Obama wouldn’t want to upset his daughters, who happen to ADORE the Jonas Brothers, and legitimately and seriously calling them pedophiles would probably piss them off !

• Hilary

Seriously.
    C’mon JB .. he was just joking!

fullmooncrazy. said:

WIN!

i just threwup in my mouth a little

• vikki

i reakon it’s the paper they are trying to make a story out of this to get a reaction lol
    And if it is true i don’t blame them for getting up set why should they be called that.
    JOBROS all the way :)

Hilary said:

Seriously.
    C’mon JB .. he was just joking!

‘but then again…’

• fullmooncrazy.

WIN!

thankyou =)

• Anika

fullmooncrazy. said:

___

THIS!

• Nixienemi

this is ridiculous, oceanup should know better! joe and Nick would never say that, and nick would never ever say “pedophile”!! TOTAL LIES!! they would have been laughing and found it funny. and even if for some reason they were offended they would never say anything to the media!!

• fullmooncrazy.

THIS!

Whaaa?!

This seriously brought the lols just the fact the president was joking and serious Nick doesn’t know how to take it, he must be such a kill joy.

^^^
    This is SO wrong!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    LMAO DYING.

• crazylady

Nixienemi said:

“I believe Nick would say that but then again, I think he can take a joke…right?!”

he definitely can take a joke. if you recall he said the South Park episode with them was funny and it was an honor to be on there.
    if he can take South Park making fun he can definitely handle Obama’s joke.

so yeah I call BS on them being mad..they can handle jokes for sure. I don’t even think they’re that bothered about haters making cruel jokes. I remember on a live chat someone made a rude comment and they just laughed it off.

Calling him a weenie is giving this idiot too much credit! LOL..

• Danger-ous

fullmooncrazy.
    May 3, 2010 @ 08:47 am
    fullmooncrazy. said:

And this. You know it’s a slow day when people are calling JB pedophiles.

calling u smart would b giving credit 2 a retard like u,u sad bitch.and weenie?what r u,5 years old?OH DATS RIGHT,U R A RETARDED 5 YEAR OLD!IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

besides being pedophiles,they r also faggets.

• fullmooncrazy.

Danger-ous said:
    And this. You know it’s a slow day when people are calling JB pedophiles.

HAHAHAHAHA very true… Must be a slow news day for the Washington Examiner too! I’m guessing they want to take the place of the National Enquirer for the most bullshit in a “publication” LMFAO!

Still, I find it funny that they even took quotes, we’re not even sure are legitimate, out of context to make them look like joy killers! It’s an honor to even be invited to the White House Correspondents Dinner, and to be mentioned by the President of the United States is REALLY exciting! They wouldn’t be upset about it.

W.T.F

-____-
    Lies, lies and all lies.

Bahahahah. Geez, JB calm down. It’s a joke.

I doubt this is true.

• Lauren.

Haha! Go on Obama.

• Hangover

Sure you’re not;)

• lalalalea

Joe said that.
    Not nick.

HAHA

Not even that funny now!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Nancy1069

What post is everyone at?

thunderthighs said:

thunderthighs said:

SiezeTheDay said:

It took me awhile to say it..I dunno bout anyone else but it annoys me when people say theyre in love after like 2 days. >.< —–

LOL, then you would find my sister REALLY annoying!

After an hour “I love him”!

Where is my brick?
    Lmao oh wow! Seriously like there’s this girl at school who will not even LIKE a guy for a day and the next day she’ll have drawings of him&her,pictures,hearts,poems,songs and be like ‘Bob Im in love with you’ while shes dating someone who shes also ‘in love’with. The first time I told someone I loved them we were dating for over a year.

wow!
    Yeah I know right. Lucky for us I just bought 4 more bags of bricks at Home Depot..we’re gonna need them.

Gotta have those bricks!
    Yehp! Im gonna go broke buying them though..but oh well theyre going to a good cause! :D

• SiezeTheDay

LMFAO,bitch,im not jealous of those 3 faggets or anyone else.unlike them,im a real man and straight.i only came on this site 2 make fun of them and tweens like u who don’t know what real music is :-p
    Well then..You are officially Captain Cool. Congrats.Would you like a cookie with that? You come on here just to make fun of people who are making more money than you can even count to. Hating them wont make you a better person. You are making fun of yourself ‘I only come on to make fun of them and tweens like u’ then arent you making fun of yourself? Seriously grow up. And if youre a real man then go do somethin with your life. Bye :p

____________

then your live must suck!

____________

then your life must suck!

• thunderthighs

Nick looks almost like a wax figure on that pic!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

___________________

Wow, the life you must have :)

nah nick wouldn’t say that!

im not a fan of jemi but in no means is joe a pedaphile cause he older…my dad is four years older then my mom…and they are happily married…age means nothing….

This story is totally false. They were not upset at all and did not make those comments. Trust me.

WTFF.

bitch,u don’t even know who i am,so calm down b4 i slap da shit out of u.also,making money with crap “music” is not a talent,ANYONE CAN MAKE MONEY LIKE DAT,and having tweens as “fans” is embarrasing.and fyi,i make lots of money in my own way.so u go do something with ur pathetic life instead of snooping on me.

• Disdain

Calm down!!! No fighting!!!

Disdain said:
    Calm down!!! No fighting!!!
    OH, who am I kidding? I am in a total bad mood right now… so fight and chat crap, mkay?

• inwonderland

is anyone here? :D

• SiezeTheDay

Ouch..internet bullying. That hurt my virtual feelings. Least they have fans. Ok slap me..it isnt gonna hit me anyways :p.Bye.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

nah,my life is pretty awesome.i just like making fun of stupid tweens like u when im like super bored!so,do me a favor,u and beautiful.dirty.rich go FUCK URSELF and lick da shit of ur mom’s asses.

Can they not take a joke?

• inwonderland

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

LOL

lmfao that cracked me up :D:D

• thunderthighs

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

LOL

pricelees

• Liz

I hope this isn’t true for there sake because it makes them look like idiots. Like why get so defensive over a joke? Most people get defensive when they feel guilty about something.. just saying lol.

• Nancy1069

Back to the post at hand. I think they were in anyway offended by Obama.

Anything to make a story huh? Washington Examiner.
    What? I want to talk about Jemi-O’s :( They’re Jemilicious

pre or post pubscent/pedophilla minors.e.x.

thunderthighs said:

SiezeTheDay said:

LOL, then you would find my sister REALLY annoying!

After an hour “I love him”!

Where is my brick?

wow!

I hope people don’t actually believe this… even Pappa J himself was happy the boys got a shout-out. They know it’s just a joke and if they did say this then they probably meant it jokingly as well. I hate media spinning things and twisting them.

• thunderthighs

thunderthighs said:

SiezeTheDay said:

It took me awhile to say it..I dunno bout anyone else but it annoys me when people say theyre in love after like 2 days. >.< -----

LOL, then you would find my sister REALLY annoying!

After an hour "I love him"!

Where is my brick?
    -----
    Lmao oh wow! Seriously like there's this girl at school who will not even LIKE a guy for a day and the next day she'll have drawings of him&her,pictures,hearts,poems,songs and be like 'Bob Im in love with you' while shes dating someone who shes also 'in love'with. The first time I told someone I loved them we were dating for over a year.

-----

wow!
    ------
    Yeah I know right. Lucky for us I just bought 4 more bags of bricks at Home Depot..we're gonna need them.

----

Gotta have those bricks!

• MZ

I’m out. Leave you perverts be. Eww.

Ewwwwwwww.

• TSLove

Some people don’t know the difference between “sulking” and being “mad” I think they just reacted like this

stop talking shit and replying 2 what i say,simple as dat.BUT OBVIOUSLY U DON’T UNDERSTAND,CUZ U 3 R 5 YEARS OLD RETARDS.AND YES IM ATTRACTIVE CUZ I ONLY FUCK HOW WOMEN.

UR DA PIECE OF CRAP(JUST LIKE GREEN DAY)AND IM OLDER THAN U,U BITCH.AND ITS NOT MY FAULT UR 2 STUPID 2 UNDERSTAND INTERNET LINGO.AND U DON’T EVEN KNOW ME,SO DON’T TALK CRAP BOUT ME,U FUCKIN HYPOCRITE.SO WHEN U STOP MENSTRUATING AND BEING A BITCH,TRY BETTER COMEBACKS

• whatsernamegigi

Green Day has more class than you. A piece of gum has more class than you.
    You’re going to tell ME not to talk crap about YOU? Ok, and I’M the hypocrite?
    TALKING LIKE DIS IS NOT INTERNET LINGO YOU FUCKING BITCH. Look around, you’re the only dumbass who talks like that.
    I can’t control my menstrual cycle.
    People shouldn’t have to come and see people like you commenting. All you’re doing is pissing people off. People have their own problems to deal with, so lay off and go suck your thumb or something. The last thing we MATURE, SMART, and WHOLE-MINDED people need is someone like you.

And another thing, throwing in insults about Green Day is just fucked up. This post has NOTHING to do with Green Day, neither does this argument. Its about you and how much of an immature, lousy human being you are.

• JOEnas:]

EW that was nasty of OBAMA to say because he was getting those disgusting images in his head…

NASTY OBAMA

• whatsernamegigi

LMFAO!BITCH,UR DA BRAT,IM OLDER THAN U AND BETTER THAN U IN EVERY WAY.AND I TALK BOUT ANYONE IN ANYWAY I WANT 2,GOT IT BITCH?AND GREEN DAY SUCKS,JUST LIKE DA BANDS OF TODAY.DA ONLY GOOD BANDS R CLASSIC ROCK AND HEAVY METAL.

Little piece of crap.
    You think you’re older than me? Judging by your grammar, you probably aren’t. When you stop talking like a child and having a fit, maybe I’ll respect you. But I’m not the one leaving hate comments on a page about someone I don’t like. So when you can learn some self control, I’ll be nice to you. But until then, which is probably never, you’re just a little annoying bitch who needs to get out more and learn some new come backs.

• *sarah love* {peaceloveJesusjonasjustin}

i doubt the boys were “sulking.” they didn’t sulk at the vma’s after that russel dude made that joke about their purity rings or whatever. plus, i think nick would have loved to hear the president send a personalized shout-out their way, what with his interest in politics and all. buuut if obama really did make that joke, i honestly think it’s kind of tacky. i mean, there’s a line between funny and offensive, you know? no matter what position you hold or how much power you have, i don’t believe that you should ever cross that line. buuut, either way, the jonas brothers are still amazingly wonderful, soo, it’s all good!!! :)

• XD

lol is this bs or what? Nick might be offended but not to the point of “sulking” and I think Joe (being how he is) can take a lot more than that

LOSE!CUZ I REPLIED BACK WITH A BETTER INSULT.SO,U AND GIGI…LOSERS STATUS.

BOTH U AND GIGI CAN GO FUCK URSELVES.I DON’T NEED UR SYMPATHY.BUT FINALLY U ACCEPTED DA TRUTH(SOMETHING DAT RETARD GIGI AND DA OTHERS MUST ACCEPT).I HOPE UR DAY AND WEEK GET WORST.NOW,GET DA FUCK OUT OF THIS SITE B4 I DECIDE 2 MAKE THINGS EVEN WORST 4 U.

• whatsernamegigi

I’M the fucking retard? Are you fucking stupid? Oh wait, yes.
    Oh yeah, I’m oh so scared of some little hater.
    Nah, I’m not in the mood to fuck myself. Maybe later.

LOSE!CUZ I REPLIED BACK WITH A BETTER INSULT.SO,U AND GIGI…LOSERS STATUS.

• Panda

wow. person yelling at Sieze The Day. you think your so cool. you troll on fourms to yell at people and you think your more mature? Your probibly some sad nerd who cant get a girl in his pants cause hes so ugly when people look at him their eyes fall out. FYI im 15. just so u dont call me 5. cause guess what hun theirs a 1 infront of it. you think your cool but ur obviously imature its time for YOU to grow up and time for you to go get a life cause sitting here argueing shows us you have no life

i really hope this is a joke because if they took offense to that and not that russell brand thingy id probably think less of them lol

ONE WORD FOR YOU JONAS: J O K E

• SiezeTheDay

LOSE!CUZ I REPLIED BACK WITH A BETTER INSULT.SO,U AND GIGI…LOSERS STATUS.
    Alright. Fine you win you have it all you’re better than me you are amazing you have better insults. You win. My day is already bad enough I don’t need YOU making it any worse. You win whoever you are. There are you happy now? Good. I dunno what else you want… :/

• Ashley

BOOO NOBAMA! He is so arrogant. Disgusting.
    The Jonas brothers should be offended just by Obama talking about them.

• Anonymous111

haha WIN for obama.

• SiezeTheDay

This isn’t even true. They have had worse jokes about them and still not “sulked.” I’m sure they were laughing about the whole thing. Sounds like it from their comments. But the fact that they could make the list of Obama’s jokes says a lot to me. Not to many other celebrities made that list.
    ———————————————
    I agree and other sites are saying Nick said the quote about “not being that old” and that Joe made the other remark. There isn’t even consistency in the reports as to who said what. I believe they would understand the joke and take it in the context of an overprotective father, and not as an insult.
    Nopee..paps don’t get their story straight p:. And in their article they make Demi look dumb as well. Nick said the South Park was funny so I’m more than sure that they’d take this as a joke

• SiezeTheDay

Oh no you didn’t..Im a monster and whoever you are just unleashed it. LETS SEE. MY COUSIN DIED,MY PARENTS ARE SEPARATING,IM SICK,IM BROKE,INTERNET IS CRASHING, MY 2 UNCLES ARE PRACTICALLY DEAD,MY SISTER IS DEAD,AND I HAVE YOU TO DEAL WITH. SO YOU SHUT THE H.ELL UP YOU DISGUSTING IGNORANT RUDE DISRESPECTFUL SOB. IF I WERE YOUR MOTHER YOUR MOUTH WOULD BE FULL OF MY FIST.YOU ARE SUCH A disgrace its sad.Lay off your rude pills and go get an f-in life.GO AHEAD AND MAKES THINGS WORSE.GO AHEAD AND TRY CRAP-EATER.LETS SEE YOU DO SOMETHING.GIGI IS AN AWESOME PERSON AND SO IS PANDA.GO SUCK YOURSELF AND GO GET SOME MORE HIV’S.GTFO AND GROW UP.YOU CALL US PATHETIC WHEN ALL YOU DO IS WAIT FOR OUR REPLIES.GET.A.LIFE.GOODBYE.

IM GETTING BORED WITH THIS,SO LETS END THIS ALREADY,U THINK ALL DA FALSE CHIT U WANT AND I PREACH EVERY TRUE THING I’VE SAID.AND I DON’T CARE BOUT UR FAKE FAMILY DYING.U AND THOSE OTHER 2 WHORES WITH NO LIFE CAN GO FOCK URSELVES AND DIE.NOW IM LEAVING,CUZ UNLIKE ALL OF U,I HAVE A LIFE

i watched on t.v that obama made that joke but obama was just messing around and i doubt the jonas brothers would have got that angry about that.

• whatsernamegigi

Why are we trying to fight this creature? Clearly it just needs to be ignored and left alone to have a tantrum like a five year old.

whatsernamegigi said:

Right? I don’t think they understand that they can go offf all they want but I’m not replying :p.

WOW,U 3 RETARDS R STILL TALKING BOUT DA 3 FAGGETS,U DON’T LIVES,JUST LIKE I SAID B4.ONE MORE THING B4 I GO,U 3,KILL URSELVES,NOBODY LIKES ANY OF U(JUST LIKE REAL PPL,LIKE ME, DON’T LIKE DA 3 FAGGETS)

• whatsernamegigi

SiezeTheDay said:

I may explode, we’ll see.

whatsernamegigi said:

SiezeTheDay said:

I may explode, we’ll see.
    I already did haha. But sad that the only thing theyre saying is ‘go kill yourself’, ‘faggots’, ‘da’, and ‘retards’ That’s attractive p:

• Panda

my day was just fine. im a positive thinker. And what are you? my mother?? telling me to get off a site. HA! Your stupidity has no bounds and your spelling needs work. Da? what are you a muscle head with no brain? cause no one said Da unless their to stupid to spell The. and go a head make things worse for me im waiting and willing to take you on and calling someone a retard? really? are you that immature curseing and calling a person you dont know a retard smooth. your a very bitter child and that amuses me

creature?LMFAO!U THINK IM DA DEVIL OR SOMETHING LIKE DAT!IM NOT HAVING A TANTRUM,AND UR 5 YEARS OLD,IM NOT.P.S. GREEN DAY SUCKS MAJOR ASS.

• whatsernamegigi

ohmygod hun I’m so sorry :\
    You have hero status now.

And just the other day, I said that Joe was starting to look like a pedophile……..
    LOL

• SiezeTheDay

And you’re a pathetic loser who has nothing to do than to lurk a site and wait for replies. Seriously you’re not cool.You’re not better than us. You are a rude jerk. Don’t you ever tell us what to do.Dont you judge us because you have NO IDEA how much any one of us goes through.Im not a diphead I know Internet lingo Im just not using it because IMO it looks like trash.You dont know ANY ONE OF US EITHER.So you shut your mouth about us too.Grow up and leave.I am a bi.t.ch and I know it..but you will never stop being a jerk. Try being a real person and not some idiot.

• whatsernamegigi

SiezeTheDay said:

Ok, Green Day was mentioned, Gigi goes at it.

• whatsernamegigi

OK you little fucking brat, you’re coming onto posts about people you don’t even like and saying crap about them? You think you’re cool? You think you’re tough? Fuck you. Stop running your mouth. And bringing Green Day into this is just low. Green Day is the reason half the bands today even EXIST.

WIN! Gigi hero status.

ur such a sad little retard,i feel sorry 4 u.and u don’t know me,bitch,but ur lucky 2 b talking 2 a real man like me.and ur sarcasm and comebacks r lame(like u).fyi,i know how 2 write(im using internet lingo,u retard)and i have a life(something u clearly don’t have)

• SiezeTheDay

retard,”da”its da same as “the”,were da hell do u live?must b a village of weirdos stuck at da 18 century.and LMFAO,UR NOT GOING 2 B MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN ME,U SAD RETARD.UR DA LAME ONE,AND U DON’T KNOW WHO I AM AND WHO I KNOW,IDC BOUT DA IDIOTS U KNOW.& U DON’T KNOW REAL MEN
    Wherever I live it’s far away from you.Ah yes you’re right. I don’t know real men.. but I do know you virtually. So you are right about me not knowing real men :). And yes,I will be. Because I have something called grammar, and a life. Good day (:

• Nixienemi

I can’t explain this one, one word: Jarbo!

TSLove said:

LOL
    I’m a virgin and I laughed!

• TSLove

Joe looks so uncomfortable!

• Nancy1069

besides being pedophiles,they r also faggets.
    —————
    You’re just jealous, because you don’t have Jemi-O’s :p

• Danger-ous

Disdain said:

I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to turn out to be gay…
    I think 5 years old is a bit young to start wondering about that. And if he is, so what? Kids at a young age do a lot of silly things and I played with GI Joes when I was little and I’m not gay. Don’t worry about it.

Disdain said:

I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to turn out to be gay…
    Why?

• Panda Bear Love

Danger-ous. Joe’s got that evil naughty look on your icon. Matches the post perfectly, lmfao.

• Danger-ous

HAHA…He’s always up to no good, I’m sure. But he’s not a pedo. Christ, the things people come up with.

• Panda Bear Love

Well technically, by dating a minor he is. But I don’t think he’s doing anything, so no worries.

• Danger-ous

Yea, I don’t think he’s doing anymore with Demi than holding her hand, to be honest.

• Panda Bear Love

Well they did ‘kiss’ in a store, haha. But Joe’s not that type of guy :)

I doubt they were seriously “sulking”about it probably only in a joking kind of way,I did think it was a weird joke for pres obama to make though,haha,glad he mentioned them though

They were NOT sulking and this story is utter crap! It was taken out of context and Oceanup being the crappy media source they are publish it and add to the far fetched story.

Nick, Joe and Kevin have been a guest of the Obama Admin on more than one occasion. I’m quite sure they could tell the President was joking.

• Danger-ous

Panda Bear Love
    May 3, 2010 @ 10:02 am
    Panda Bear Love said:

Well they did ‘kiss’ in a store, haha. But Joe’s not that type of guy :)
    Ah yes, the “kissing”. I’ve kissed my dog with more enthusiasm than he kissed her.

• Panda Bear Love

Well, he didn’t even look at her, SHE was kissing him and Joe wasn’t even hugging her. What love, eh?

• Nixienemi

That ‘kiss’ was so awkward!
    Jemi is so awkward nowadays!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lmfao…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Jemi are awkward. Jemi fail.

• SiezeTheDay

Gah, is there anyone still on who is a cheerer-upper?

Sorry to complain, but this is not my day.My parents are seperating,I’m sick and my epileptic cousin’s heart stopped :/

Naw, Jemi is cute.

• MZ

Naw, Jemi is cute.

Joe was checking out the girl to the left of that picture.

You can see it in his eyes.

• Danger-ous

They are awkward, but with all due respect. If I was pretend or whatever kind of dating, Joe Jonas, I’d be attacking him too. Every chance I got. Grocery store, library, DMV, you name it.

Naw, Jemi is cute.

Joe was checking out the girl to the left of that picture.

You can see it in his eyes.
    Jealousy is a sickness.

Danger-ous said:
    Disdain said:

I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to turn out to be gay…
    Okay. Thanks.

JOE JONAS AND DEMI LOVATO ARE DROPPING THE “L” WORD!!

We all know Demi Lovato LOVES her boyfriend Joe Jonas, so I guess it’s only fitting that Joe loves her back!!

A ZackTaylor.ca insider reveals,

“They tell each other all the time how much they love each other. It’s really cute. I think people need to give them more credit. There are silly stuff out there that this is some sort of fake relationship… Trust me their love is real.”

JEMI have been “together” since October 2009… How long DO YOU wait before you drop the “L” bomb?!

ZT.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

JOE JONAS AND DEMI LOVATO ARE DROPPING THE “L” WORD!!

A ZackTaylor.ca insider reveals,

ZT.

_________________

Vom.

And the sad thing is…
    My brother is one of the most beautifulest babies I have ever seen!
    OMG! He IS gay! Proof right there!
    How?!?!

SiezeTheDay said:
    Gah, is there anyone still on who is a cheerer-upper?

Sorry, that sounds like a really bad day. I hope everything turns out well for you.

Danger-ous said:

——————–

Agreed. LOL

And the sad thing is…
    My brother is one of the most beautifulest babies I have ever seen!
    OMG! He IS gay! Proof right there!
    How?!?!
    Everybody knows all the cute boys are gay.

Is everyone gone?

ZT.
    2.5 years.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

JOE JONAS AND DEMI LOVATO ARE DROPPING THE “L” WORD!!

A ZackTaylor.ca insider reveals,

ZT.

_________________

Vom.

Gag.

And the sad thing is…
    My brother is one of the most beautifulest babies I have ever seen!
    OMG! He IS gay! Proof right there!
    How?!?!
    Everybody knows all the cute boys are gay.
    True. Luckily JoBro aren’t.

Hewwwwwooww?

• Disdain

What post is everyone on?

Is everyone gone?
    Not everyone :p. BTW your icon is cute..good movie

• Nancy1069

*cough*bullshit*cough*

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

When I was 13 I had my first love

Is everyone gone?
    Not everyone :p. BTW your icon is cute..good movie
    Thanks. I haven’t watched it yet.

My brother is one of the most beautifulest babies I have ever seen!
    OMG! He IS gay! Proof right there!
    How?!?!
    Everybody knows all the cute boys are gay.
    True. Luckily JoBro aren’t.
    But I wouldn’t worry. All 5 year old boys like BuzzLightYear. Girls are ‘Blergh’ at that age. As longs as he doesn’t play with Hannah Montana I wouldn’t worry.

• thunderthighs

JOE JONAS AND DEMI LOVATO ARE DROPPING THE “L” WORD!!

A ZackTaylor.ca insider reveals,

ZT

Whether they have been together since Oct 09 or Feb 10!

A couple who says “I love you” all the time. Shows an insecurity in the relarionship and an insrcurity with themselves. They have to constantly remind the other they love them and they tend to say it just to hear it back. If you love someone you don’t have to say it all the time! Its there and they should know it!

I hate when my ex used to tell me that all the time. I was like “Damn! Okay! I get it! You love me! Now lets switch the subject!”

I’m a bitchy girlfriend when it comes to guys!

OMG, calm down, it’s ZT.

• thunderthighs

ZT.
    2.5 years.

It took me almost three years!

• thunderthighs

OMG, calm down, it’s ZT.

LMAO, I’m the calmest thing right now! I’m just tired of this Jemi Fest. Jesus! I swear you would thing it “Speidigate 2.0″ up in here!

My outburst wasn’t really towards Jemi. It was just generally speaking!

YES THEY ARE.EVERYONE KNOWS IT EXCEPT U DELUSIONAL TWEEN GIRLS AND GAYS WITH NO TASTE IN MUSIC.

And the sad thing is…
    My brother is one of the most beautifulest babies I have ever seen!
    OMG! He IS gay! Proof right there!

• vane

Nick!! your “friends” Courtney Galiano and Nicole are pedophiles!!
    True

• MZ

You are such a pervert, serching nick boners and him touching his d*ck.

Ngl, I have seen all of those videos before.

David Henrie made that chat last week[in April]!
    JB were too uptight, especially Nick…it was way awkward!

At least there was that tiny #Javid moment! ; ]

ikr! go #javid !!

Panda Bear Love said:

Dear God, talking about Jonas Brother erections? Disgusting :|

Well, it’s not my fault that they get ‘em!
    You know everytime they sing live it look like they’re (‘specially Nick) getting orgasmic.

Well, sue him for being passionate about his music!
    LOL

Disdain said:

I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to turn out to be gay…
    Why?
    He’s making his guy toys kiss each other and he says BuzzLightYear is sexy.

• oxoemmaoxo

Not really, I just wanna have a good laugh…it’s not like I’m turned on by that!
    It’s freakin’ awkward!
    Calm down, i was being sarcastic.

Disdain said:

I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to turn out to be gay…

Does he act ‘gay’?
    Yeah.

• oxoemmaoxo

He’s making his guy toys kiss each other and he says BuzzLightYear is sexy.

LOL. He’s only 5 so you can’t say that yet.

Dear God, talking about Jonas Brother erections? Disgusting :|

Well, it’s not my fault that they get ‘em!

They’re guys. It’s normal. But it isn’t normal to talk about how he got it and get horny at that.. Ugh, gross.

• MZ

Oh my god. And he thru.sts into his guitar.
    I swear that’s possibly one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen in 3D life.

• Nixienemi

Nick scratching and grabbing himself [AGAIN] during a photo shoot from 2008!

teardrop said:
    I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to tun out to be gay…
    ===
    …And you say that, WHY?
    He says guys are sexy and he likes boys and making his guy toys make out.

MZ said:

You are such a pervert, serching nick boners and him touching his d*ck.

Ngl, I have seen all of those videos before
    I was being sarcastic.

fullmooncrazy. said:
    I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to turn out to be gay…

What makes you say that? That’s quite the revelation to make about a five year old.

I dunno… he acts like it…

• oxoemmaoxo

Oh my god. And he thru.sts into his guitar.
    I swear that’s possibly one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen in 3D life.
    IA it’s HAWT.

• Nixienemi

David Henrie made that chat last week[in April]!
    JB were too uptight, especially Nick…it was way awkward!

At least there was that tiny #Javid moment! ; ]

ikr! go #javid !!

*high five*

And the sad thing is…
    My brother is one of the most beautifulest babies I have ever seen!

• MZ

I was being sarcastic.

I know.

oxoemmaoxo said:
    He’s making his guy toys kiss each other and he says BuzzLightYear is sexy.

LOL. He’s only 5 so you can’t say that yet.
    Okay. But I hope he won’t :/

Panda Bear Love said:

Dear God, talking about Jonas Brother erections? Disgusting :|

Well, it’s not my fault that they get ‘em!

Not really, I just wanna have a good laugh…it’s not like I’m turned on by that!
    It’s freakin’ awkward!

Okay. But I hope he won’t :/

Don’t worry.

oxoemmaoxo said:

Not really, I just wanna have a good laugh…it’s not like I’m turned on by that!
    It’s freakin’ awkward!
    Calm down, i was being sarcastic.

I am calm and I knew you were!

Okay. But I hope he won’t :/

Don’t worry.

Okay.

• oxoemmaoxo

I am calm and I knew you were!

Good.

• Panda Bear Love

I’m out. Leave you perverts be. Eww.

ok bitch,good 2 know.but u can’t b me when u grow up,da world can’t handle double da awesomeness.instead,GO FUCK URSELF,UR GOOD AT DAT:-)BESTFRIEND*COUGH*

“We’re not pedophiles.” That’s what pedophiles say.

• SiezeTheDay

But but but…why not :(. You’re so awesome I wanna be you! As you can’t already tell I dont care what you say because it’s not true and youre just someone on the internet.So have fun with that. Goodbye (:

no bitch,im da one laughing at u.if u don’t think im a real man,i don’t care,cuz u don’t know who i am and u don’t know any real men(if ur idea of real men r those 3 faggets,u have mental problems).all da hot women dat i’ve fucked know dat im a real man and they like my big dick

no,dumbass,i finished school a long time ago.U R JUST SO STUPID 2 EVEN UNDERSTAND INTERNET LINGO.THIS IS NOT A SPELLING BEE CONTEST,THIS IS DA INTERNET AND IM NOT DA ONLY PERSON WHO USES INTERNET LINGO.I FEEL SORRY 4 UR STUPIDITY,RETARD:-)
    LMAO! “Internet Lingo”.

That’s short for saying you’re illiterate. Sad really…

• SiezeTheDay

Wtheck is ”DA” it sounds as if you speak Gibberish or something. Go ahead laugh at me, Im gonna be more successful than you. I dont come on to a site and make fun of people. You do and you’re lame.You don’t know who I am either.You dont know anything about me you dont know who I know and who I dont.And I can tell you right now sir that the men I know make you look like a weenie.If you’re a ‘REAL MAN’Im scared to see who the fake are. S.ex don’t make you a man.And if you were a ‘real man’you would take your stupidity and go lurk elsewhere.So go do it.

Today is boring.

as U can’t already tell,i don’t give a fuck bout what u say,cuz it’s all shit and tweenie crap(EVERYTHING I SAY ITS TRUE,UNLIKE U,BITCH,U CAN’T EVEN ACCEPT DAT THOSE 3 R FAGGETS AND THEIR “MUSIC” SUCKS MORE DICKS THAN UR DAD!)and fyi,U R NOTHING BUT A SAD RETARD ON DA INTERNET:)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Haha thanks :)

:D::D
    And btw I LOVE your icon <3 so cute :)

________________

• inwonderland

Hi imwonderland!

Hi! What’s up? :)

A “Real Man”. LMAO@ you!

Nice try though!

• inwonderland

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Haha thanks :)

:D::D
    And btw I LOVE your icon <3 so cute :)

________________

no problem :)

inwonderland said:

Hi imwonderland!

Hi! What’s up? :)

Not much. I’m bored.

Pretty sure you didn’t finish school. Your spelling and grammar suck! :)

• Disdain

Pretty sure you didn’t finish school. Your spelling and grammar suck! :)
    MTE

inwonderland said:

inwonderland said:

Hi imwonderland!

Hi! What’s up? :)

Not much. I’m bored.

Me too. And I have to do my homework :/
    I have homework but… I’ve done it, lol.

thats just kinda awkward

• inwonderland

Hi imwonderland!

Hi! What’s up? :)

Not much. I’m bored.

Me too. And I have to do my homework :/
    I have homework but… I’ve done it, lol.

your lucky:) I also have to learn for my math test tomorrow :/
    and I love your icon did you watch the mocie already?

OMFG,UR SUCH A FUCKIN RETARD.U DON’T KNOW WHAT INTERNET LINGO MEANS,DAT MEANS UR A BRAIN LESS LOSER WHO DOESN’T KNOW HOW REAL CHAT ROOMS WORK.U SAD RETARD.IM NOT ILLITERATE,U R,PLUS UR A LONER RETARD.

• SiezeTheDay

bitch,i won’t leave,this is public and i can say whatever i want.and i will continue making fun of u,b.d.r. and those 3 faggets.SO DO ME A FAVOR AND GO FUCK URSELF.
    Awesome. Good to know. I wanna be you when I grow up.Bestfriend<3 :D..

Uh-Oh Somebody is Racist. (Jonas brothers if you did know who i was talking about)

look who’s talking.ur da troll,u motherfucker.and ur da waste of time and a waste on life,so do me a favor and GO KILL URSELF!

GTFO troll. You’re a waste of time.

• SiezeTheDay

Whatever floats your boat. Youre not a real man seriously how many times do I have to say this.Because if you were you’d have a clue already. Nhd internhet lyngho dunt myke u k0ol liiyk3 yuoh thiiynk !t dh0es. Seriously grow up my goodness. May God help you.

shut da fuck up,u motherfuckin retard.and how many times do i have 2 tell u dat i am a real man and i don’t care what u think,u don’t know who i am and i know me perfectly.UR NOTHING BUT A 12 YEARS OLD RETARD WHO CRIES AT EVERYTHING.AND IM COOLER THAN U & EVERYBODY ELSE.GO KILL URSELF.

Yes, I think they are only holding hands. Holding hands can be fun, though.

———————————————

• yuli

Nick!! your “friends” Courtney Galiano and Nicole are pedophiles!!

PedoJonas should trend on twitter

• chixieme

Well. I think the Washington Examiner is spewing bullshit and making up most of the reactions. I don’t think JB were Pissed. And I’m also pretty sure they can take a joke. I agree with everyone here who said that Nick would probably be psyched that the PRESIDENT mentioned the Jonas Brothers. I mean, you guys saw him ‘studying’ :P haha. I really don’t believe Obama would upset his daughters by implying that the Jonas Brothers were molesters or anything.
    Seriously they might have said that, but it’s also VERY LIKELY that they took their words out of context or changed the boys’ reactions towards the joke.
    Completely besides the point: JOE SAID PEDOPHILE HAHAHAHA <3 I love him. Cute. ^-^
    I know. I’m so immature. x)

• fullmooncrazy.

Who else here is at school pretending to do work while secretly on Oceanup?

• Sweetdisposition?

WTF? I need to re-read this, lol.

• Shannah

^^^
    This is SO wrong!

=====================

OH GEEEZZEE incest much?

May 3, 2010 @ 01:34 pm

about the comment on May 3, 2010 @ 01:18 pm from Anonymous.

This is the kind of thing that needs to be reported and removed from OU.
    True. the best thing to do in this instance is just to NOT respond to this troll. They only want attention.

im not a troll,u r.and i don’t want attention,stop thinking dat u know me,cuz u don’t and u don’t know who i am.seriously,GO KILL URSELF,UR PATHETIC LIFE IS GOOD 4 NOTHING ANYWAY.

Nick…in PUBLIC! xd

He saw me
    So that’s what made him go hard ; )

ding ding ding, isnt this great for disney’s image.

• Sweetdisposition?

^^^
    This is SO wrong!
    That is just nasty on so MANY levels…ugh!

• Nixienemi

Okay, this post has now become irrelevant!

Obama’s not funny. His speechwriters and his teleprompter are. Sometimes.
    Obama’s a douche though.
    But yeah, the JBs shouldn’t sulk anyway. It was just a joke.

Nick…in PUBLIC! xd

He saw me
    So that’s what made him go hard ; )

Oh you wish!

• MZ

I don’t think they ‘sulked’. I’m calling bullshit. They may have said ‘we’re not paedophiles’ (LOL by the way), but I highly doubt they would’ve been upset that Barack Obama (the President!) called them out.

• island.B

Uhhhh ahaha WTF.

• Shannah

Ok . I doubt they said this. I think thhey would be laughing. its a joke. I mean right after he said soemthing along the lines of “speaking of teen heartthrobs heres senator something” LOL

• Panda Bear Love

I highly doubt they ever said this. It’s the president of the United States we’re talking about here.

Look at all that Jovin happening in that picture. Wasn’t there a post a few days back where everyone went off for Joe and Kevin not liking each other?

Sigh.

BUT technically Joe is a pedofile. He’s an overage guy dating an underage girl.
    THat means he’s a pedofile.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOLLLL

• Nixienemi

I think Joe has rubbed off on Nick somehow!
    ; ]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfABkFy_pU — plus jizzz!

• MZ

BUT technically Joe is a pedofile. He’s an overage guy dating an underage girl.
    THat means he’s a pedofile.

Oh yeah. Clearly.

• Katie13

Lol this is obviously bullshit

You got Joe and Nick mixed up, Joe said that part. But i doubt if it’s true. Demi said something too: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/blogs/yeas-and-nays/Joe-Jonas_-_We_re-not-pedophiles_-on-Obama_s-quip-92634629.html

Nick…in PUBLIC! xd

He saw me
    So that’s what made him go hard ; )

Oh you wish!

It’s true.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I don’t think Nick would say something like that.
    Lmao.

• Nixienemi

Wanna see Nick scratching his thang thang?!
    HAHA

Okay, I’ll stop!

• Panda Bear Love

I don’t think Nick would say something like that.
    Lmao.

He wouldn’t dare.

Nick…in PUBLIC! xd

He saw me
    So that’s what made him go hard ; )

Oh you wish!

It’s true.

Don’t fool yourself!

• Panda Bear Love

I’m loving my new icon.. A lot :)

• teardrop

This has got to be a joke.
    Isn’t it a bit late for April fools?
    Seriously though, OU, it’s like using the ‘Sun’ as a source.

I just cringed. This is way embarrasing even to just read it.

Panda Bear Love said:

I’m loving my new icon.. A lot :)

Me too ;)

• MZ

I watched the live chat last night. Joe saying ‘this is inappropriate’ made me giggle.

seriously this is the stupidest thing i have ever read, like why would obama even feel the need to like loud-cap them like that. they don’t want your kids. this is so stupid

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m bored so I’m posting random funny pictures xD

• inwonderland

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m bored so I’m posting random funny pictures xD

I’m bored too but you really entertain me :D

• SiezeTheDay

Seriously..for the 4th time BYE. B-Y-E. That means don’t reply. What did BDR do to you? Leave them alone and seriously growup.Just stop already.

notice how it only says ‘nick and joe’. nick and joe need to get their heads out of their asses. they act like everyone should kiss up to them even the president. notice how they didn’t mention kevin having an issue with it? thats because he probably laughed along like everyone else because he is down to earth and not ‘too above’ laughing at himself. love him, definitely the best jonas! nick and joe need to stop being assholes to him and take some pointers!

HAHAA!! Jb got boyed! LOL! go obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XDD

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

inwonderland said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m bored so I’m posting random funny pictures xD

I’m bored too but you really entertain me :D

__________________

Haha thanks :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

____________________

Yeah, I’ll be sure to do that.

• Disdain

Some people are such dumbfucks. smh.

• SiezeTheDay

Yeah, I’ll be sure to do that.
    Lol I know right; ahhh people reallly amuse me :p

• inwonderland

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

inwonderland said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m bored so I’m posting random funny pictures xD

I’m bored too but you really entertain me :D

__________________

Haha thanks :)

:D::D
    And btw I LOVE your icon <3 so cute :)

Hi imwonderland!

Well you make yourself obvious as to what kind of person you are when you used the words,”Retards” and “Faggets”(your spelling not mine).

Not much thought processing in your head, is there?

dats call insulting,u fuckin retard.and im smarter than u will ever b in ur entire pathetic life.it doesn’t suprise me dat u don’t know what does words mean(coming from a brain less dumbass like u).and its not my fault dat ur 2 stupid 2 understand internet lingo.

how can you dislike them ???? Seriously they are too cute

how can you dislike them ???? Seriously they are too cute
    I know, they are Jemilicious.

• thunderthighs

how can you dislike them ???? Seriously they are too cute

Did you really just ask that question? The simplest answer is “because THEY can!”

i really don’t get that joke^^

Nancy1069 said:
    *cough*bullshit*cough*
    I know.

• Shannah

where is everyone :O

Is everyone gone?
    Not everyone :p. BTW your icon is cute..good movie
    Thanks. I haven’t watched it yet.
    Really? :o. Coming from someone who isn’t the..biggest..Miley fan I havta say it was a good movie :p

how can you dislike them ???? Seriously they are too cute

——————–

They are cute separately. I dislike them, because I can.

• Brangelina

Empty post…

Shannah said:
    where is everyone :O
    It’s 10am in Cali. So… guess it’s school. Luckily we have bank holiday in England.

BORE.D
    Fuck you OU for thinking BORE.D is a spam.
    Now i have to put a dot in it.

I love bank holidays.

• Disdain

My brother is one of the most beautifulest babies I have ever seen!
    OMG! He IS gay! Proof right there!
    How?!?!
    Everybody knows all the cute boys are gay.
    True. Luckily JoBro aren’t.
    Okay. Thanks!

• jjean

Jemi is awesome. But why are you guys talking about them here? :/

JOE JONAS AND DEMI LOVATO ARE DROPPING THE “L” WORD!!

A ZackTaylor.ca insider reveals,

ZT.

————————–

You know there is something up, when you have to deny that your relationship is not for publicity. coughdamagecontrolcough. ZT you are a sellout and you know that this “relationship” is just for convenience. Dianna/Dallas I see you still talking to Zack, even Demi. Jonas Camp you guys too!

• Nancy1069

#DearJonasBrothers is no. 1 trending :O

• Danger-ous

There are many people that I say “I love you” to that I am NOT in a romantic relationship with. So Zack Taylor can go make up something else irrelevant.

• itsme

Wtf. If this is true and they are mad over this, then that’s just stupid. The President made fun of a lot of people. He doesn’t write that shit. Lol.

• jjean

how can you dislike them ???? Seriously they are too cute
    I know, they are Jemilicious.

Hot couple.

I love bank holidays.
    Like, ja! 3 day weekend!

• itsme

I love Joe too, and we’re not dating.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I just choked on my popcorn -_-

• Brangelina

I know, they are Jemilicious.

lol “Jemilicious”

• Nancy1069

I love bank holidays.
    Like, ja! 3 day weekend!
    I don’t have to go to school for 10 days :P

Nancy1069 said:

I love bank holidays.
    Like, ja! 3 day weekend!
    I don’t have to go to school for 10 days :P
    LUCKY!

how can you dislike them ???? Seriously they are too cute
    I know, they are Jemilicious.

——————–

Jemilicious? LOL WTF? :/

I love bank holidays.
    Like, ja! 3 day weekend!

But i’ve been revising which sucks.

• jjean

May 3, 2010 @ 10:45 am
    itsme said:

It probably isn’t true. JB have a great sense of humor.

• Nancy1069

I know, they are Jemilicious.

lol “Jemilicious”
    Jemi-O’s, they’re Jemilicious, wait, Jemilicious, is that even a word, are they supposed to taste like Jemi or something?

• oxoemmaoxo

Whether they have been together since Oct 09 or Feb 10!

I’m a bitchy girlfriend when it comes to guys!

Not all the time,some couples say that cause they love eachother alot. Doesn’t mean you insecure,just you love eachother alot.

• Alisonnn

hahahah, oh man that’s funny ((:

• Nancy1069

I’m bored, need some chocolate :p

dont be so hard on Zack.Eveything he says turns out to be true…So I would give him a little credit.

thunderthighs said:

ZT.
    2.5 years.

It took me three years!

They were only together for 4 to 5 months before been slipping out the “L” Word! Seriously I don’t care if they have been friends for 3 years now. They’ve been in a relationship now. Regardless for 3 or 7 months. That is why relationships fail, people are too quick to fall in love.

• Nancy1069

Where the heck is everone?

OMG, calm down, it’s ZT.
    —————–

We know. We know.

• Disdain

Who wants to add me on FaceBook?

I dont think there is a good time to say to someone you love them when it feels right you just say it.

Yeah, he is probably standing next to Jemi all the time and counts the I love you’s. O_o

• thunderthighs

thunderthighs said:

ZT.
    2.5 years.

It took me three years!

LOL, then you would find my sister REALLY annoying!

After an hour “I love him”!

Where is my brick?

everything bout this lame comeback tells me exactly what u r…A SAD PATHETIC BRAINLESS LOSER WHO CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHEN SOMEONE IS INSULTING U.I FEEL SORRY 4 U,ITS MUST SUCK BEING DAT STUPID AND RETARDED.

• SiezeTheDay

Ok and your point? Youre just an internet lurker who has nothing better to do than to speak trash to someone else.That’s attractive.I didn’t know music could suck a physical item.Yuhp you know my father wow you know my life.Me?The sad one..oh wow.Thats funny.BTW a b.it.ch is:

Thats a female dog.A dog barks.Bark is on a tree.A tree is a part of nature. And nature is b-e-a utifulll.

So thanks :)

Nick…in PUBLIC! xd

He saw me
    So that’s what made him go hard ; )

Oh you wish!
    Please. You both wish. NJ Girlfriend Club ftw! #728 :D

Nick…in PUBLIC! xd

He saw me
    So that’s what made him go hard ; )

Oh you wish!

It’s true.

Don’t fool yourself!

You are just jelouse.

• Nixienemi

“wat the hell is a bon.er?!” HAHA

• teardrop

There was a live chat?
    Seriously, revision has left me out of the loop.
    Did anything exciting happen?

• xxlove

omg, they were “sulking”. Seriously it was a joke, and it was funny! ahhah if that’s true,,, well then JB don’t have any humour.

• xxlove

Nick…in PUBLIC! xd

He saw me
    So that’s what made him go hard ; )

Oh you wish!

It’s true.

Don’t fool yourself!

You are just jelouse.

Jealous of what?

• Disdain

OMJ!!!! *bursts out laughing* rotfl! ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ha ha ha!
    “Seriously, We’re not pedophiles” Ha ha lol omj rotfl lmfaos!!!! Ha ha ha

Yup. I am a funky ass bitch.

This is not true. This “article” and I use that word carefully. Is not an actually press article. It was from a blog.

The Jonas Brothers were not interviewed for this. Therefore I highly doubt it is a quote.

Besides Predator Drones have not 1 damn thing to do with pedophiles.

• MZ

There was a live chat?
    Seriously, revision has left me out of the loop.
    Did anything exciting happen?

Noooo I watched the one from late April last night :)
    You know, the one where the fan swore?

I can see all of you.

Nick…in PUBLIC! xd

He saw me
    So that’s what made him go hard ; )

Oh you wish!
    Please. You both wish. NJ Girlfriend Club ftw! #728 :D

What if I’m in that club too?

Jealous of what?

That i made nick horny.

• teardrop

Noooo I watched the one from late April last night :)
    You know, the one where the fan swore?

Geez. How long have i been away from the computer?
    Was it a good one? Should i watch it? Or was it dull, and tedious, and nothing exciting happened?

Nixienemi said:
    Wanna see Nick scratching his thang thang?!
    HAHA

Okay, I’ll stop!
    WhAt? WhErE?!?!

Nick…in PUBLIC! xd

He saw me
    So that’s what made him go hard ; )

Oh you wish!
    Please. You both wish. NJ Girlfriend Club ftw! #728 :D

What if I’m in that club too?

Im in the club #1 ; )

LOL, but:

Obama = Osama

Oh yes.

• Lilly

LMAO funniest title ever

• Nixienemi

David Henrie made that chat last week[in April]!
    JB were too uptight, especially Nick…it was way awkward!

At least there was that tiny #Javid moment! ; ]

gAY BITCHEZ.

lol joking! don’t get all stan on me!

Nick…in PUBLIC! xd

He saw me
    So that’s what made him go hard ; )

Oh you wish!
    Please. You both wish. NJ Girlfriend Club ftw! #728 :D

What if I’m in that club too?
    :o! What would you like your number to be? The girls alternate days so everyone has a chance :)

• Panda Bear Love

Oh come on. Joe is basically a pedophile because of Demi, but they’re not screwing (at least I think not). And I really really doubt Nick would say something against Obama.

Also, Obama said that as a joke. And I’m sure JB aren’t idiots and take it the wrong way. Whatever.

Jealous of what?

That i made nick horny.

You’re not the only one…who’s ever made him feel that way!

*I was about to go full-on with them “Stay” lyrics*

• MZ

Geez. How long have i been away from the computer?

Only watch when David Henrie was there and the clip of the fan swearing. Hilarious.

Joe also couldn’t stop having a giggle at the inappropriate comments which was highlarious.

OMG, I think Nick really did jizz himself though! =O

OMG, I think Nick really did jizz himself though! =O

?

Jealous of what?

That i made nick horny.

You’re not the only one…who’s ever made him feel that way!

*I was about to go full-on with them “Stay” lyrics*
    *goes quiet and blinks really fast.*

Jealous of what?

That i made nick horny.

You’re not the only one…who’s ever made him feel that way!

*I was about to go full-on with them “Stay” lyrics*

Sureee i don’t believe you.

Nixienemi said:
    Wanna see Nick scratching his thang thang?!
    HAHA

Okay, I’ll stop!
    WhAt? WhErE?!?!

• MZ

Oh please. He is three years older than Demi. Demi will turn eighteen in less than 3 months. It’s hardly a crime.
    I’m sure the police are far more concerned with the 37 year old men dating 12 year old girls.

OMG, I think Nick really did jizz himself though! =O
    LMAO.

Panda Bear Love said:

OMG, I think Nick really did jizz himself though! =O

?

I think Joe has rubbed off on Nick somehow!
    ; ]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfABkFy_pU — plus jizzz!

^^^
    Did you notice him taking a deep breath?

LMAO, the Jonas Brothers are pedo bears! Cool, bros! ;)

Nixienemi said:
    Wanna see Nick scratching his thang thang?!
    HAHA

Okay, I’ll stop!
    WhAt? WhErE?!?!

Won’t be sleepin’ tonight after that ;/

Jealous of what?

That i made nick horny.

You’re not the only one…who’s ever made him feel that way!

*I was about to go full-on with them “Stay” lyrics*

Sureee i don’t believe you.

Do I need to spell it out for you?!

• oxoemmaoxo

I think Joe has rubbed off on Nick somehow!
    ; ]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfABkFy_pU — plus jizzz!

^^^
    Did you notice him taking a deep breath?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

• Zorelle.

They seriouslly need to learn how to take a joke.

——————-

ZT knows no shit. The only thing he knows is to do as he’s told and sell this relationship and Nickole, another obvious PR stunt.

Is it only I noticed that sulking had quotation marks around them?

They obiously joking.
    Obama AND the Jonas Bros

• Hilary

0_0 …LMAO!

• Disdain

Whos the guy who gossips and supports Niley?

Dear God, talking about Jonas Brother erections? Disgusting :|

• Nixienemi

Nick touching himself during the DC Games!

He gave himself a good pat! ; ]

Jealous of what?

That i made nick horny.

You’re not the only one…who’s ever made him feel that way!

*I was about to go full-on with them “Stay” lyrics*

Sureee i don’t believe you.

Do I need to spell it out for you?!
    Ok

Didn’t you know? ZT recently moved in with the Lovato’s and De La Garza family…

about the comment on May 3, 2010 @ 01:18 pm from Anonymous.

This is the kind of thing that needs to be reported and removed from OU.

• Disdain

I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to turn out to be gay…

• fullmooncrazy.

I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to turn out to be gay…

• Nancy1069

Whos the guy who gossips and supports Niley?
    Uhm…..

Nixienemi said:

Nick touching himself during the DC Games!

He gave himself a good pat! ; ]

You are such a pervert, serching nick boners and him touching his d*ck.

WT.F?!

Panda Bear Love said:

Dear God, talking about Jonas Brother erections? Disgusting :|

Well, it’s not my fault that they get ‘em!

• SammieLovesMusic

Oh, I thought that was hilarious. xD Go Obama!

haha wtf?

Their dad tweeted that the President gave them a shout-out. I don’t think they were “sulking,” as the tabloid lead on.

Nixienemi said:

Nick touching himself during the DC Games!

He gave himself a good pat! ; ]

You are such a pervert, serching nick bonerand him touching his d*ck.

Not really, I just wanna have a good laugh…it’s not like I’m turned on by that!
    It’s freakin’ awkward!

• thunderthighs

Back to the post at hand. I don’t think they were in anyway offended by Obama.

Anything to make a story huh? Washington Examiner.

• teardrop

I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to tun out to be gay…
    ===
    …And you say that, WHY?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

wtf OU im not spamming.

Obama is corny!
    HAHA

Panda Bear Love said:

Dear God, talking about Jonas Brother erections? Disgusting :|

Well, it’s not my fault that they get ‘em!

Disdain said:

I think my brother (who is only 5 years old) is going to turn out to be gay…

Does he act ‘gay’?

• SiezeTheDay

LOL, then you would find my sister REALLY annoying!

After an hour “I love him”!

Where is my brick?

• thunderthighs

SiezeTheDay said:

LOL, then you would find my sister REALLY annoying!

After an hour "I love him"!

Where is my brick?
    -----

-----

wow!

• Brangelina

Whos the guy who gossips and supports Niley?
    Uhm…..

Ahaha Ted Casablanca?

LOL!
    Agnieszka & MONIKA <3

• SiezeTheDay

He’s making his guy toys kiss each other and he says BuzzLightYear is sexy.
    LOL! Ahhh but alot of kids do that when they’re younger. He’s only 5.

• HOT DAYUMMM

hah.
    sure you aren’t, Nick!

HAHA

Not even that funny now!

• superJOEman

Of course they didn’t take it seriously.. They’re good friends with Mr. President!! hehe