How Would YOU LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS To Come Your Home?

jonas-home
jonas-brothers-home

• JonasandMileyPones

I wouldn’t really care, lol. I’d just be like, wow, you’re here? Cool. They’d probably get bored and leave, haha. :)

_____

Right? I have the Wii. We could play that…

• -Hibz-

For the sake of their safety, I’d advise them against coming to my house.

It’s not because I’d go all teenie and attack them, but it’s because my father is a built man.

Haha.

• Your Mom Was Here

Goodnight (:

And my mom would be embarrasing me and telling Joe that he looks like a mexican.
    Oh noezzz

I love your mom.
    Mine is always overly nice to strangers.
    To the point of making them uncomfortable than comfortable.

I mean. If anything, they couldn’t complain about not being fed. Because THEY WOULD BE FED AT MY HOUSE.

• itsme

JonasandMileyPones said:

_____

Right? I have the Wii. We could play that…
    Well, my house sucks,so…

I really don’t know what we’d do. haha

Literally or..

____

Mentally.

Maybe they all have mind blocking powers.
    Resisting your bother’s urges of determination.

• Your Mom Was Here

Oh noezzz

I love your mom.
    Mine is always overly nice to strangers.
    To the point of making them uncomfortable than comfortable.

________
    I like nice moms :) They always know how to cook. Delicious :D Joe would be pleased

• INeedAHero

Lol. I don’t know if I’d want them in my house… why not just take em’ to In N Out?

• peacelovehearts

RAPE THEM!… waitwhat.. o_O

• Sarbear

Wait, is this coming on The Tonight Show tonight??

• DesiGirl

itsme said:

JonasandMileyPones said:

_____

Right? I have the Wii. We could play that…
    Well, my house sucks,so…

I really don’t know what we’d do. haha
    ____

Lol, well, my house has an xbox 360. But they’d have to beg and plead entry to my brother’s room to play it.

• DesiGirl

idkMyBFFjill said:

Lol, the way OU said it, they made it sound like a threat. How would YOU like if the Jonas Brothers came to YOUR home?!
    haha yea, it totally gives off the wrong tone. I don’t underSTAND why THEY capitalize THE most random parts OF their SENTENCES??
    ___

LOL. Exactly. ;)

OMG! AHAHAH! THT COMMENT MADE ME LAUGH SOO HARD!! lol soo soo true! :)

omgomgomg I REALLY REALLY WANT JOBROS TO COME TO MY HOUSE !! they are the greatest boys EVER! joeeee!i would like to push you in my bed.

• LoveIsOnItsWay.

If they come to me I think i would die.
    No screaming, I’m not the type for this.

• joejonaslover

youre right .maybe i should teach him how to speak english correctly in my home
    joe is poor-english-speaker hes so fuuny lol

• schooling

i wanna any of them sleep in my bed so bad .espeacially JOE!
    oh what am i thinking.?

• shecantbetamed

blahhh. jonas brothers are hot. >:O

• Jessicuhh.

hey bitches, i’m new (: YO.

Oh haiiii.

No, because my house is no where near the palace that they are used to. I’d be embarrassed. Lol.

If it’s what you call home, how big it is doesn’t even come into the equation :)
    I’m sure they’d love it.

• JonasandMileyPones

No because my mom is embarrassing and my brothers is like mental in the head and I would probably fuck them… point blank.

• idkMyBFFjill

[dorky voice] I’d show them my Chapstick collection!!!!
    …no, i dont collect anything.

Literally or..

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Urm…

• mileyluver15

I’d rather go to there house and meet them…

• DesiGirl

my parents wouldnt let them in my house LOL! i can imagine their face in dissapointment

• itsme

I’m sure they’d love it.

Aww. That was very sweet :)

• Natalie

I will not watch you Jay, cause you suck!!!!

• lazarre10174

OMFG I’m be in freaking heaven. Lol, I’d probably freeze. but seriosly, it would be a total dream come true if it happened to me. ;D

• Your Mom Was Here

shecantbetamed said:

hey bitches, i’m new (: YO.
    __________
    hey bitch ;) Welcome to OU

• KeepTheFaith

Mercedes & KeepTheFaith- Yeah, they do. I sometimes regret taking AP classes because the exams are extra hard and long.

Yeah, all finals are awful, especially the finals for AP classes. I’ll cross my fingers for you though, good luck. I’m sure you’ll do just fine. :)

• idkMyBFFjill

I’d lock my sisters up in their rooms… im such the evil one (:

• DesiGirl

• Your Mom Was Here

I would probably hide everything that shouldn’t be there and be like.. Hey guys do you want soda :B?
    Or something stupid idk.

• idkMyBFFjill

• Your Mom Was Here

Oh noezzz

• JonasandMileyPones

Literally or..

____

Mentally.

• Panda Bear Love

Sure, I’ll just lock them in my bedroom and never let them out. They will be tamed.

noone cried lol i was there..and yess we were totally shocked!!! haha but they were soo sweet

That was cool of them to do that. I just got done watching that on Jay Leno and it was so cute. The girls were totally stunned and screamed, some of them had to turn away because they started crying.

I don’t think I would do that. I met them at a concert briefly and they were very down to earth, just seemed like normal guys.

I think I would offer to cook them a great home made meal. And then we could play a game of whiffle ball in the back yard.

Good luck, I took AP Bio last year.
    We can celebrate twice, once when you’re done and then when I’m done :P
    _______________

I think I’ll do okay on the AP Bio exam. It’s not my best subject, but I’m decent at it. The other two are my fortes. Okay, we’ll celebrate twice. The more celebrations, the better! Lol.

StarLight24- Cool! Taking down the school system. One course at a time. :P

KeepTheFaith- Well, I have a secret. I have an account on here, but I can’t log in so I’m staying anonymous. Lol.
    Yes! Too bad we could never really get away with that xD

Yes! Too bad we could never really get away with that xD
    ____________

Lol, very true. I wish we could vote on how certain things were done in school. :P

• KeepTheFaith

Oh, I hate the log in problems this site has. Usually, I’ll get logged off. It’s extremely annoying. What’s your username?

• KeepTheFaith

I like this icon, but I think I’m gonna keep looking for more.

Okay nice people, I have to go to bed now. I need to get at least 5 hours of sleep if I’m gonna pass that final. It was nice chatting. Goodnight!

• StarLight24

We should get to! I mean honestly school is our job if you think about it. If you’re at an actual job you usually get input in how things are run at least to an extent. We should have more democracy in school! lmao xD

mous said:

Goodnight and good luck ;)

• StarLight24

Good night nice anon with an account that can’t log in =] lol

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    constipated?

constipated?

lol no just frustrated >.<

• Lilly

I want to go to bed but I have to finish this project. Problem is, I’m doing everything but working on it. I just don’t feel like doing it :P

lol no just frustrated >.< ----
    aw why?

You are the biggest procrastinator I’ve ever known =P

StarLight24 said:

You are the biggest procrastinator I’ve ever known =P
    Haha, I got the basics of the project down, I just need to make it look pretty now

• Lilly

Do you think I’ll lose credibility if I use a quote by Usher?

Lilly said:

Oh! I love making pretty projects. lol

Lilly said:
    Do you think I’ll lose credibility if I use a quote by Usher?

What’s the quote?

StarLight24 said:

Lilly said:
    Do you think I’ll lose credibility if I use a quote by Usher?

What’s the quote?

Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you’re with an individual who isn’t moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain’t going to work

It’s a good quote =].

• StarLight24

Mercedes- Why aren’t you studying then, missy? Lol.

Starlight24- IKR! We should start a petition to ban finals for students with at least a B average. Lol. :P
    Let’s do it! =P lol

• KeepTheFaith

Thanks! You’re very sweet. I’ll let you guys know how well I do if I come on again soon.

Yeah, let us know. And I hope you do come back soon! Anons like you are rare. :)

• KeepTheFaith

I LOVE THE ZANESSA ICONS.
    I LOVE THEM.
    SO CUTE.
    YAY!!
    :) :)

• Lilly

I’m taking AP Calculus, AP World Literature, and AP Biology. We can celebrate together! Even though I’m done tomorrow. Lol.
    Good luck, I took AP Bio last year.
    We can celebrate twice, once when you’re done and then when I’m done :P

StarLight24- Cool! Taking down the school system. One course at a time. :P

• Mercedes

Lol i love your icon starlight!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

bored. hm maybe i should do homework. or sleep. hm.

MileyIsBestest said:
    well then….. you’re screwed… :)

Thank you captain obvious for that announcement =P.

• MileyIsBestest

I can’t make cookies from scratch. I can make everything else but cookies…My mom and I have tried for years literally.

:0 That’s shocking.

• KeepTheFaith

I love your icon, StarLight!

option 1

• StarLight24

Thank you Mercedes. I feel like I am Sue Sylvester right now. That’s been happening a lot lately. Maybe Glee is a bad influence xD

• girl crush mileyyyyy

you’re so ugly when you cry. puhlease.

• crazylady

I can’t go to sleep..too much of a night owl, always having to sleep in the daytime

I hope Tyra’s on at 2 so I’ll have something to watch

• MileyIsBestest

Thank you captain obvious for that announcement =P.

Don’t you take that tone out on me young lady. STFD!

• Mercedes

The world is going crazy. Lady Gaga is not the HBIC as much as people would like to think she is. She is a great and talented artist. Just like so many other people. Yes she takes fashion risks but really she’s just the same as every other person on the face of the earth. SMH. People are going crazy.

i’m glad i’m not the only one who feels this way!
    if keepthefaith wasn’t demi to my selena you’d be!
    you’re swift to my selena then, even though that would be an insult, i know you like her so :)

• 9maria91

See I got you all figured out
    you need everyone’s eyes just to feel seen.
    girl your so vein
    you probably think that this song is about you.
    dont you?
    dont you?

Selena
    …..I couldn’t resist.

• StarLight24

Thank you KeepTheFaith =]. I love your icon too! No one on here ever supports Chelsea but I’m a huge fan of hers.

option 1

fail i still see that franco dude

• KeepTheFaith

Since we’re on the subject on Subway… I just discovered that there’s a 24 hour one kind of close to my house. Isn’t that exciting?

option 1

fail i still see that franco dude

MileyIsBestest said:
    Don’t you take that tone out on me young lady. STFD!
    *mutters under breath*

option 1

was that Taylor Launter Lilly?

KeepTheFaith said:

I am beyond jealous =P

• Lilly

i’m glad i’m not the only one who feels this way!
    if keepthefaith wasn’t demi to my selena you’d be!
    I thought I was Taylor :'(

I love Chelsea.
    at first I was like I don’t get who this girl is (this was when JONAS was only an idea)
    but I read her twitter a few months ago and I was like “dang this girl seems so cool”

option 1

fail i still see that franco dude

I see zac

• MileyIsBestest

Hahaha *claps* that’s very exciting.

Mercedes said:
    i’m glad i’m not the only one who feels this way!
    if keepthefaith wasn’t demi to my selena you’d be!
    Yey! how would that be an insult? lol

option 1
    I can’t even tell it’s hottie Efronnie with the model’s body. I can’t see his face. I can’t see his muscles. It’s a useless icon xD

• Mercedes

was that Taylor Launter Lilly?

haha you know it was, she can’t resist!

*mutters under breath*

Riiiiight… that’s it… I’m getting out ma pickle gun.

I wanna be Taylor…..

• 9maria91

Nevermind I have dibs on Hayley.

Replaced.

I thought I was Taylor :'(

you were? oops. ok you’re katy perry to my rihanna :D

MileyIsBestest said:
    Riiiiight… that’s it… I’m getting out ma pickle gun.

I’m whipping out the…….marshmallow gun!

crazylady said:
    I love Chelsea.

Yey! Another Chelsea fan =]. Most people on here seem to have something against her but I think she’s a really good actress and she always seems down to earth.

• crazylady

odd. how could anyone be against someone seeming so sweet and funny like her?

I mean it’s not like she’s “shoved” in anyone’s face either.

crazylady said:
    odd. how could anyone be against someone seeming so sweet and funny like her?

I mean it’s not like she’s “shoved” in anyone’s face either.
    Who knows. It seems like people will find any reason to hate someone these days.

my mom would probably come out of her room with a night gown on and no bra, they can see which one of her breasts reaches the floor faster.

• peacelovehearts

iMystified said:
    StarLightSTARbright said:

My mom is wayy to embrassing, she will probably bring out my baby pictures
    oh my dad is BEYOND that.
    he already has mine all over the living room walls >.< ------------
    My stepdad decided to give my boyfriend a lesson on condoms… I died.

• ariana

i would like it if justin bieber came to my house the jonas brothers i dont realy care them but the alright

• WhoaChasity

That’d be freaking awesome.

Those people had mansions for homes.. Im jealous.

Joe & I would have to go back to my room & play wii. ;]

My house is kinda messy so I wouldn’t really want them to see it :P

• iMystified

peacelovehearts said:

iMystified said:
    StarLightSTARbright said:

My mom is wayy to embrassing, she will probably bring out my baby pictures
    oh my dad is BEYOND that.
    he already has mine all over the living room walls >.< ------------
    My stepdad decided to give my boyfriend a lesson on condoms... I died.
    -----
    yikes! brutal…
    my dad just threatens boys I like not to hurt me or he’ll hurt them *pulls out guns* ….literally.

Danger-ous said:

They can come to my house but they cannot bring “Special guest Demi Lovato” or any cast of Camp Rock.
    _____________________

LMAO
    sheer brilliance
    BUT
    MUST BRING
    The Bulldozers
    Danielle Jonas
    Frankie Jonas
    Maya Kibbel
    and
    keep
    it
    real…….

I’d load Joe up on vodka
    hell yea! that’s what i’m talking about! lol
    then you know what i’d do next! lol j/k but for real, i’d prabably just talk to them about life and sing songs with them lol

• 9maria91

I live in a apartment and I be to busy trying to jump Joe.

9maria91 said:

I live in a apartment and I be to busy trying to jump Joe.
    __
    I’d be to busy trying to jump Joe….

My house is kinda messy so I wouldn’t really want them to see it :P
    hehe! :) my house isn’t messy but my room is. lol my mom keeps telling me to clean it, but between school and work, i have no time. so they wouldn’t be able to come in and play my wii unless i bring it in the den.

• WhiteHorsex3

Jay Leno, kindly GTFO :]

You ruined Coco’s life. No one likes you >.<

At least, that’s MY opinion.

I live in a apartment and I be to busy trying to jump Joe.
    __
    I’d be to busy trying to jump Joe….
    i’d be too busy trying to hump Joe lol no i’m just kidding.

My house is kinda messy so I wouldn’t really want them to see it :P
    haha, I know what you mean. It’s mostly my room that the messy part of the house, I have no time to clean it. If they came to my house and my parents gave them a tour, I would totally barricade myself in front of it to keep them from going in :P

haha! i’d probably be like ” no! you can’t go in there! it’s too creepy, i have posters of you all over my wall!” lol

I’d probably be really embarrassed… My house is currently a mess

• CantHaveYou

LOL lets just say if they ever came to my house … id never let them leave it!! muhahahahahah

• iCHEETAH

I’m new.(: Anway, I’m not the BIGGEST fan of The Jonas Brothers but I think my dad would be pretty disspointed if they came to my house..Ever since we took him to the jonas brothers 3D movie (live) ft. Demi Lovato he kinda changed his mind about them…:l

• I Am Sam

if they came to my house i would play ping-pong with nick, and beer-pong with kevin and joe.

• CantHaveYou

why is everyone so against having them at their house?! i dont get it :S

lol well, kick your dad out of the house for an hour or two.

CantHaveYou said:

why is everyone so against having them at their house?! i dont get it :S
    I think we would just be embarrass by if they saw our homes. :P
    Maybe if we got a warning that they were coming

• 9maria91

I’d be torn about that..part of me might want to hang out with them at their house. I mean the other part of me would want them to come to my place so I can maybe see them longer and we could play my video games & they could pet/hold my rabbit but at the same time our place is messy and I would hate them to come to my neighborhood as ghetto is it is (my ex bf even was weary about coming over at first because of where I live)
    plus although I only have like 5 posters of them I don’t want them to look at my wall and think of me as a teenie..idk embarrassing
    ___
    Other than the fact about having poster, I’m in the same situation as you.

• iCHEETAH

lol well, kick your dad out of the house for an hour or two.
    :P

• Mercedes

uh..i don’t want the jonas brothers to come to my house..i just want nick to come to my room ;)

• CantHaveYou

I think we would just be embarrass by if they saw our homes. :P
    Maybe if we got a warning that they were coming

LOLL! ohh ok now i get it. meh i wouldnt care if they saw my house messy, not that it is most of the time. but itd be awesome having them over, especially Nick ;) i think my mum would faint, shes also a fan lmaooo

__
    Whats his problem?

• iCHEETAH

why is everyone so against having them at their house?! i dont get it :S
    I think we would just be embarrass by if they saw our homes. :P
    Maybe if we got a warning that they were coming
    I would be freaked if any celebirty came into my house.. aware or unaware lol. I’d probally have a panic attack.

• CantHaveYou

Mercedes said:

AGREED!!!! “Nick, let me show you around” *pushes him towards the bedroom* ;)
    andddddd i love your icon! too funny!

Mercedes said:

So you can bieber together ;)

• KeepTheFaith

Nick can come to my house. :)
    Him and my mom would get along great. They can go alien hunting. My mom has a special area outside just for that.

• TayBrii__?

I hope you’re kidding, ’cause if not, I feel sorry for you.

edited out nvm I stupid

KeepTheFaith said:

Nick can come to my house. :)
    LOL I remember you talking about your mom obsession with aliens :P

option 2

option 2
    He’s sexier than that. Find better icons Lil. These suck =P

• MileyIsBestest

haha you know it was, she can’t resist!
    Hahhaa. Smh Lilly, I thought we talked about this.

• iMystified

why is everyone so against having them at their house?! i dont get it :S
    our houses are shitty :P

I thought I was Taylor :'(

I almost said something about this but I stopped myself.

Mercedes said:

Nobody is copying Lady Gaga…Lady Gaga is innovative but she’s not necessarily original!

THANK YOU!

*bows*

Replaced.

no you’re not!

• KeepTheFaith

So true. I love Chelsea so much. Glad to know that more Chelsea fans exist in this world :)

• Nixienemi

Does anyone know how to spell ‘seargant’?

Because ‘seargant’ isn’t the correct way!

I think it’s sergeant?

one of those funny spelling words like the word lonely I know…

no you’re not!

Whatever you say.

option 2

ew. no. not a good picture & it’s blurry

• xafranbix

i would tell nick jonas too CUM in any time he wants

that sexy motherfucker…

LMFAO I Have To Give U Props On Tht One

He’s sexier than that. Find better icons Lil. These suck =P
    It’s hard to find good icons

• MileyIsBestest

Maybe you want a Leo what’s his face icon Lil, you think he’s hot after all.

• MileyIsBestest

I’m whipping out the…….marshmallow gun!\

They don’t excist. FAIL!!

3 option

• Mercedes

that one is ok lilly, it’s better than the other 2.

MileyIsBestest said:
    They don’t excist. FAIL!!

Yes they do. They were even on the Ellen show.

crazylady said:

I think it’s sergeant?

one of those funny spelling words like the word lonely I know…

Thanks…I figured that out after I tried 6 times!

3 option

It’s alright but the look through the pages I sent the links for. There’s a LOT of sexy icons ;]

• MileyIsBestest

Guys come in here and talk to Stalker Sarah.

Mercedes

You never answered my question. I asked how that was an insult =P lol

i’m about to steal some of those icons you linked starlight :X

That is a great color on Nick. This was really cute to watch.

• Mercedes

You never answered my question. I asked how that was an insult =P l

oh cause i don’t like her!
    even though i like her songs. :/

• MileyIsBestest

Uhhh… Mercedes are you feeling okay?

4th option

i’m about to steal some of those icons you linked starlight :X
    Go right ahead. There are some of guys even hotter than hottie Efronnie with the model’s body ;]

Mercedes said:
    oh cause i don’t like her!
    even though i like her songs. :/
    It’s ok. We don’t all like every one. I get what you meant though. I think. As long as you weren’t insulting me personally. lol

• MileyIsBestest

Yes they do. They were even on the Ellen show.

Do not. Its a figmen of your imagination.

4th option
    Yum. Possibly possibly.

• KeepTheFaith

Your icon is gorgeous, Lilly. :)

And my Selena just isn’t herself tonight. She replaced me and Lilly and now she has a Swift icon. I’m a little worried.

MileyIsBestest said:
    Do not. Its a figmen of your imagination.

• StarLight24

I feel fierce with my Sue icon.

• KeepTheFaith

That is a great color on Nick. This was really cute to watch.

I love that color on him. :)

• Mercedes

i thought her face was hilarious XD
    i’m looking for a selena one now

ahhh i was there!!! omg seriously best day of my life!!!!! they were sooo cool and nice..they even gave us something..so watch it tonight!!

katie…

• Danger-ous

They need to walk up in my house. I’ll show them a good time.

• peacelovehearts

xafranbix said:
    i would tell nick jonas too CUM in any time he wants

that sexy motherfucker…
    He can bring his glasses, nothing else…

• INeedAHero

Wow. OU has Die.d o.o

• live.life.fearless.

I would be a tad disturbed that they had my address to begin with (unless they like to pick a random house and enter with surprise) *mumbles* creepers . Then we would hang out anyways – I mean if they were already at my house, might as well get to know them right? psh :)

It’s a good quote =].
    I just feel weird quoting usher in my homework :P

I just feel weird quoting usher in my homework :P
    What’s the worst that could happen for using it? lol

• stori39

————————————–

Omfg! XD *dies*

I know you’re creepin

KeepTheFaith

Your icon keeps changing =P

• Karencrow

Best Gossip site on the net http://donvuitton.com

StarLight24 said:

I know you’re creepin

KeepTheFaith
    Your icon keeps changing =P
    LOL I didn’t even notice that

Nick needs to tweet something. Maybe like, “Peacocks are beautiful.” or “I have your shoe!

we got the cinderella slippers lol.

• thecolordecays.

What’s wrong with Usher?

• Timber518

Pssh, no. I’d be embarrassed if they came to my house. That sounds bad but I’m being honest. =/

• Lilly

I’m going to bed. Goodnight Starlight, a creeping KeepTheFaith, and everyone else!

• xafranbix

ahsdkjashdkjahs

• peacelovehearts

Timber518 said:
    I wouldn’t let the neighbors see… LMFAO

• lazarre10174

Hey when does the tour dates for Camp Rock Tour come out? or is it already out???

I know this isn’t about camp rock but… oh well

• Danger-ous

• xafranbix

Nick needs to get asked if he saw the “Cant be tamed” video. js.

• lazarre10174

wow… dead much ocean up? it’s like a freaking grave yard here. I might as well go to bed and dream ’bout JB (as in Jonas Brothers) coming over my house…. that will be a dream I might never wake up from! <3

• Jessss

We have a pool table and a dart board, a boat and a movie theater with its own popcor machine.

And if they don’t like that well, Hey we have a wet bar with loottsss of Vodka! Then they’d be having some fun! hahah :)

Danger-ous said:

already started here, demi’s hater?

• itsme

Well. I could give Joe a private tour of my bedroom. Just sayin.

• lazarre10174

lol definitely ;)

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(

• peacelovehearts

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(
    Are you kidding me? Cant Be Tamed has been raping the TTs all night.. -_-

• Danger-ous

Anonymous
    May 4, 2010 @ 08:39 pm

Danger-ous said:

already started here, demi’s hater?
    Can you kindly, Fuck off? Honestly. Take your 12 year old taunting ass and suck my nuts.

• peacelovehearts

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(
    It’s been a TT all day long…?

“I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself.” – Michael Jackson

• Danica Danonymous

It would be cool, but I’d probably be embarrassed to have them at my house as well. My dad despises them, so he would be asking them a whole series of questions, which would be humiliating.

Danger-ous said:

Anonymous
    May 4, 2010 @ 08:39 pm

Danger-ous said:

already started here, demi’s hater?

_____

uhhh now i’m scared of you

• TayBrii__?

I wouldn’t want them to come, I love them, I’m a fan but…. just no, k? Thanks. ;)

peacelovehearts said:

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(
    It’s been a TT all day long…?

____

really? dammit i missed

I’d strap them all to chairs and throw a broadway-esque performance.

Then I’d pelt marshmellows at them. I mean who doesn’t love marshmellows.

I’d then smother them in ketchup, take pictures of it, and put them on twitter, telling all those annoying brazilian bitches that they were beat to death.

I’d then ask them “Whos your daddy and what does he do?” in the you know – Arnold voice.

We’d get real. We’d get real and freaky.

We’d get real freaky.

• iMystified

yeah,because they’d really be impressed
    by my 2 bedroom apartment in the
    ‘Middle of Nowhere’ Florida.

What time goes on air?

I’d give them a combination of Red-Bull, DrPepper, CocaCola and Sprite. Just to see their reaction.

• StarLightSTARbright

My mom is wayy to embrassing, she will probably bring out my baby pictures

GO COCO

• iMystified

StarLightSTARbright said:

My mom is wayy to embrassing, she will probably bring out my baby pictures
    oh my dad is BEYOND that.
    he already has mine all over the living room walls >.<

• idkMyBFFjill

——————–
    No alcohol…how edgy of you

• itsme

I’d load Joe up on vodka.

i’d rather go to their house.

Ok, it’s either the 4th one or this one

Ikr? Next she’ll be saying that she doesn’t find Taylor hot :P

• KeepTheFaith

I hope you’re kidding, ’cause if not, I feel sorry for you.

Not even kidding. So bring on the sorriness. ;)

• MileyIsBestest

Is there like something slowly happening to OU users? First Mercedes now you, I am worried. O______________________________O

• Mercedes

AGREED!!!! “Nick, let me show you around” *pushes him towards the bedroom* ;)
    andddddd i love your icon! too funny!

lmao exactly!!
    & thank :) , i felt like strangling E!News earlier b/c they wouldn’t show the miley vid so they icon was perfect for it.

Ok, it’s either the 4th one or this one

The 4th one =]

• Mercedes

So you can bieber together ;)

oh no there will be no bieberblasting going on.

LOL I remember you talking about your mom obsession with aliens :P

Yeah, she’s a weirdo.
    I remember going to his concert and listening to his speech about aliens. How interesting.

By the way, I almost changed my icon to Vanessa. You ready to bring Zanessa back anytime soon? Or has James changed your mind completely? Lol

oh no i wasn’t ;)

• 9maria91

My dad likes to talk to himself. Loudly. Him and my mom like to walk around our apartment with their shirts off and their both fat. :/

• 9maria91

Nick can come to my house. :)
    __
    Dear lord, I’ll pray for you. Seriously.

arLight24 said:

Ok, it’s either the 4th one or this one

The 4th one =]

I like that one better too :)

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

NO THANK YOU!
    HAHA

FORMSPRING ME

I ALSO MADE A TWITTER FOR THOSE WHO KEPT ASKING. :)

Good night all.

• KeepTheFaith

oh no there will be no bieberblasting going on.

Whore.

Why? What’s happening to me? I don’t think I’m changing xD

• Nixienemi

They would not be allowed in my bedroom, it’s a hot behind mess!
    That is all…

can’t be worse than my moms room
    cuz you remember what I said

• iCHEETAH

9maria91 said:

__
    Whats his problem?
    __
    He likes Bieber. I got his approval (; haha Jonas&Bieber both seem like nice guys though.

POOOPPIIIESSS!S!!!

• Nixienemi

Everyone has popular icons except for me!
    Well, don’t I feel accomplished! ; ]

KeepTheFaith

Go get your Vanessa icon, it’s time to bring Zanessa back to OU! :P

Why? What’s happening to me? I don’t think I’m changing xD
    You are imagining things. :O

Someone needs a Will icon for my Sue icon xD

You are imagining things. :O

What am I imagining?

• Mercedes

ugh when i’m not looking for a good selena icon they are everywhere now they are hiding :l

Bieber’s getting angry.

What am I imagining?

That the gun is there.

That the gun is there.
    Fine. Google it if you don’t believe me. It is there.

found some :)

Bieber’s getting angry.

Annnnnnnnnngry Beaver!

• KeepTheFaith

I know I’ve used this one before, but it should be good enough until I find another one worth using. :)

love it. :)

KeepTheFaith said:

About time, I thought you left :P

• StarLight24

I thought you all left me =\. I need a new icon. I love Sue but I need something else. lol. Ideas?

Is anybody else taking AP finals this week? It sucks big time. :\

About time, I thought you left :P

Sorry. I was having trouble parting ways with my Chelsea icon. Now I’m looking through icons trying to find more. This feels right though. :)

• StarLight24

Every time I refresh the page I feel like I’m reading an infomercial. It sounds like OU is trying to sell the Jo Bros. ‘How would you like to have the Jonas Brothers at your house? Well now you can! All you have to do is call this number and pay 19.99 a month.’ lmao xD

Is anybody else taking AP finals this week? It sucks big time. :\
    I am, I had one today and then I have another on Fri and one next week

Is anybody else taking AP finals this week? It sucks big time. :\

finals suck period. :/

Is anybody else taking AP finals this week? It sucks big time. :\

I agree. Finals do suck… BIG TIME.

I am, I had one today and then I have another on Fri and one next week
    __________

On a Friday? That sucks. My test schedule was Monday-Wednesday of this week. Tomorrow is my last day! Good luck with testing! Doesn’t it suck?

Is anybody else taking AP finals this week? It sucks big time. :\
    Mine are next week =\

Mine are next week =\
    ___________________

Lucky! I haven’t been getting any sleep. So I don’t even know how I’ve made it through so far.

• Lilly

Yeah but it’s APUSH which is my best subject. I’ll be so glad when all of this is over. It suck that it’s happening at the same time as my softball playoffs

• StarLight24

I probably won’t be able to get any sleep next week myself =\. I’m always worried about doing bad so I usually stay up all night studying before tests to make sure I know all of the material. I hate tests so much.

__
    Did he see Joe shirtless or something?

• Lilly

oh no there will be no bieberblasting going on.
    oh right you’re with nick, it would be jieberblasting ;)

Whore.

Slut.

• KeepTheFaith

I haven’t been on OU for about a week. I’m surprised and happy that Mercedes and Lilly are here. Since I missed everything, how was reunion earlier? I hate school.

Yeah, she’s a weirdo.

Yeah, I remember you telling me something about Nick and UFOs. :P
    We can bring Zanessa whenever you feel like it, I just need to find a good Zac icon first

• KeepTheFaith

oh right you’re with nick, it would be jieberblasting ;)

When did you become funny?
    Hahahaha. <3

crazylady said:

can’t be worse than my moms room

Wanna bet?

• Mercedes

reunion? ha! i missed it, i was supposed to have dinner w/ my friends & i ended up not coming back to my room til about 10 min ago. so..yeah. lol

• iCHEETAH

__
    Did he see Joe shirtless or something?
    __
    Haha, no, he saw the eposide on south park of them. Sorry to say it was pretty funny though…haha…Okay no ones laughing with me :l

That was fun to watch. They are welcome at my house. Nick especially looked good in that polo shirt.

• Mercedes

oh right you’re with nick, it would be jieberblasting ;)

When did you become funny?
    Hahahaha. <3

-_-

__
    Are you talking about Glee?

• KeepTheFaith

Lilly, when you find a Zac icon good enough for your liking, let me know. My Vanessa icon just wouldn’t be complete if you still had James.

yeah but remember how I said she has ADD
    I mean dang she got stuff everywhere on the floor….
    you walk in there and you wanna walk right out. she can’t even get to her VCR without climbing over stuff
    many of the bugs have come from that room I’m sure u.u

KeepTheFaith said:

I missed you guys
    The reunion was cut short cause OU died during it

Mercedes said:

oh right you’re with nick, it would be jieberblasting ;)

When did you become funny?
    Hahahaha. <3

-_-
    What are you guys talking about? I’ve always been funny :P

• Becca.

Yeah cause I’m sure they would be able to find my middle of nowhere-not-even-a-dot-on-the-map, tiny town in North Carolina Much less find my house. Mhm. Yeah it’d be nice if they could come, but it would never happen.

crazylady said:

yeah but remember how I said she has ADD
    I mean dang she got stuff everywhere on the floor….
    many of the bugs have come from that room I’m sure u.u

Oh right!
    Dang, I’ve been to a house that was like that…it was surprising!

KeepTheFaith said:

Ok, I’m looking for one right now

Jay Leno is beast.

• KeepTheFaith

Ohhh, I guess not everyone was there then.

Becca. said:

Move your house to the middle of somewhere!

• seriously

omg i’d love it if they came to my house :D i’d make sure my bff isn’t drooling all over Joe and her sis all over Nick. they’d probably be weirded out by us, we’re dorks most of the time lol :)

• KeepTheFaith

Are you talking about Glee?

No, I wasn’t. But I just got done watching tonights episode. :)
    Are you a Glee fan?

What are you guys talking about? I’ve always been funny :P
    ===

NixieNemi said:
    “Oh right!
    Dang, I’ve been to a house that was like that…it was surprising!”

it’s better than our house house was though because basically every room was like that including the attic.
    I miss having an attic though.
    the stupid apt people took away the storage and now my mom has to have all this stuff in the living room.

I just hope we can get her room organized. I honestly don’t know how to be optimistic about it at all.

• StarLight24

Lady Gaga invented bread.

• Sweetdisposition?

Damn it I missed the can’t be tamed post…

• Jessicuhh.

I would be embarrassed. My family’s unique.

• suuuuuuure

oh heyy

• noice..

hiiiii

• suuuuuuure

soooooo….

I don’t think I’d care.
    They’re just normal people.

We’d probably go out by the pool and ‘hang’.

• stori39

Holy sh*t, how did they pull this off??? Details please! =D

• shecantbetamed

hey bitches, i’m new (: YO.

• itsme

• Mercedes

omg speaking of glee i’m a new convert to the show, i watched it tonight & i love it!!! it was funny.

I missed you guys
    The reunion was cut short cause OU died during it

OU died? Did they take away the comment box again?

DAYUM. i’d have them cum to my home.

• Mercedes

Damn it I missed the can’t be tamed post…

i did too. :/

• Danger-ous

BAHAH. I love how everyone wants to pump Joe full of liquor and take him to their bedroom.

Girls after my own heart. Love it.

Mercedes said:
    Sue is my favorite. I aspire to be like her some day.

• MileyIsBestest

I would love Nick to come to my house. We could bake cookies and and talk about how much we love Miley.

• Mercedes

Lady Gaga invented bread.

seriously, that’s what her stans think. grr..

• lilxlovebug

ha its funny how people here dont want them in their homes for whatever reason.
    hell, i dont care if i lived in a cardboard box…there would still exist that little corner where i could jump on joe…
    jk, kinda..

• crazylady

“ha its funny how people here dont want them in their homes for whatever reason.”
    it’s not just about the mess for me…if something happened to them around here, I’d feel responsible.
    I guess they could always bring Big Rob but still I wouldn’t put it past people around here to have a gun and be sly on getting to them.
    I mean the neighborhood is better than it was but still I can’t forget the time that somebody peeked through my window and then how my mom’s car window got smashed with a rock so I can’t exactly feel safe since then

here I was thinking about how it’s crazy that no one famous ever comes here…it’s no wonder they don’t

Mercedes said:
    seriously, that’s what her stans think. grr..
    lmao xD I posted that in the wrong post. People are still going on about everyone copying Lady Gaga in the Can’t Be Tamed post xD.

• KeepTheFaith

Oh, a new Glee fan! Is this the same person who made fun of me for watching it last week? Nah, it couldn’t be… ;)

• KeepTheFaith

Damn it I missed the can’t be tamed post…

i did too. :/

So did I. :(

• 9maria91

No, I wasn’t. But I just got done watching tonights episode. :)
    Are you a Glee fan?
    ___
    I’ve watched one episode, I liked it but I haven’t anything else of Glee except the Sue’s Madonna cover. Maybe I’ll watch it next week.

You would do that =P

• Mercedes

Sue is my favorite. I aspire to be like her some day.

omg i died laughing when she told the glee club teacher ‘do you want me to get a diaper for your chin it looks like a baby’s ass’
    & then they showed him leaning his back showing that butt chin. hahahaha XD

___

• Mercedes

hahaha i take back my teasing!

MileyIsBestest said:

You REALLY think he’d wanna do that?!

& then they showed him leaning his back showing that butt chin. hahahaha XD
    I loved when she tried to be a psychiatrist to Will’s ex. She’s so vicious it’s hilarious. I’m going to go get a Sue icon lmao

• Mercedes

its not even just miley’s video i went on youtube last week & every video i went to someone was saying the artist was copying her i like her but i’m like ‘damn! not everyone is on her nuts.’ :l

• Lilly

OU died? Did they take away the comment box again?
    No, it just got really slow so everyone left

• disney_girl

If that happen to me I’ll be the Happiest girl in the whole world…Blahhhhhhhh :)

You would do that =P

I love cookies!

9maria91 said:

So teenie stans aren’t the only ones obsessed with comparing everyone to Lady Gaga? SMH. I love her but this place is becoming a very sad world.

• MileyIsBestest

OU died? Did they take away the comment box again?
    No, it just got really slow so everyone left

And then no one could go on it. Everyone, including myself was freaking out

• KeepTheFaith

Sue cracks me up. You should watch it again sometime. It’s actually a pretty good show. I just started watching it this season.

crazylady said:

NixieNemi said:
    “Oh right!
    Dang, I’ve been to a house that was like that…it was surprising!”

I miss having an attic though.

Take it one day at a time!

• lilxlovebug

—————————
    o.O my bad hun…sworry!

• MileyIsBestest

And the post wasn’t even epic. Just saying

I love cookies!

Why do you always have to talk about cookies? I used all of my cookie mix the last time we talked about cookies. Now I have none and I want some =\

• Sweetdisposition?

StarLight24 said:

9maria91 said:

Her music video was more rihanna’s diturbia meets britney spears….

• girl crush mileyyyyy

sounds creepy. um.. sure.

• crazylady

yeah if I could live anywhere else I would but I’m thankful it’s not as bad as some places I hear about.

I gonna go through a series of zac efron icons, tell me which one look best

• MileyIsBestest

Ahh Idk, they are just so cool to talk about. Buy a cookie. A sub way cookie. :D

• KeepTheFaith

A week away from OU caused me to think that a dead post meant the comment box was taken away. I’m embarrassed. :|

_________________________

Oh that’s good. I’m great at math and literature so I’m sure I aced those. You play softball? Nice. I’m celebrating when testing is over.

_____________

I kinda do that. Except I lay in bed and just recite things in my bed all night until I fall asleep. Bad habit of mine. It does help though. Lol. I see no point in tests. If we’ve passed the course; why do we need to take an exam?

———————-
    Which APs are you taking?
    I’m taking Stats, USH, and Music Theory
    I celebrating when this is all over too

• Lilly

Aww look Zanessa comments are next to each other

• Mercedes

i know how you feel. i should be studying right now. :(

______________

• 9maria91

And I thought my neighborhood was ghetto……People throw eggs here not rocks. Wow.

• crazylady

yeah never did find out who did it…

__

• StarLight24

I agree. I think the only people who should have to take exams are people with C-F grade levels to see if they know the material at all & are just slacking off or if they need to re-take the test. People with As and Bs shouldn’t have to take exams. lol

• crazylady

Which APs are you taking?
    I’m taking Stats, USH, and Music Theory
    I celebrating when this is all over too
    ______________________

• lilxlovebug

———————–
    true.

Sub way is closed here =\

Mercedes- Why aren’t you studying then, missy? Lol.

• lilxlovebug

btw, leno’s twatter pic looks creepy. js.

they’d only be allowed in if they pet my kitty.. (wink, wink)

I gonna go through a series of zac efron icons, tell me which one look best
    Bring on hottie Efronnie with the model’s body ;]

• jblover

damn i want the deets but my family is very filipino asian and different is a better word haha

THANK YOU!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

get down girl go ahead get down.

Sub way is closed here =\

well then….. you’re screwed… :)