Joe Jonas PHONE CALL ON SET

joe-jonas-eating-32

Joe Jonas taking a break from kissing Chelsea Staub on the set of JONAS in LA to call someone special and make a plate of food for himself while on his short break on Tuesday afternoon. Photos: Fame.

• Jessicuhh.

I’m seriously surprised OU didn’t say “Joe Jonas calling DEMI LOVATO on set.”

ok so he got some food and made a phone call. doesnt every1 do that? or is it just me?

I’m seriously surprised OU didn’t say “Joe Jonas calling DEMI LOVATO on set.”

HAHAHA I know right?

enough jonas miley selena demi and justin bieber post stuff about the kids from GLEE and ONE CALL!!! and V-Factory!!!

• Danger-ous

He’s probably calling Demi to tell her he found a girl who can lay one on him and not kiss his teeth and cackle in his face.

And he got paid to do it. LOVE IT.

Yeah cause he just has demis number on his phone…Please…

• itsme

He’s Joe Jonas. Of course he can’t make a phone call or get food. It’s totally unacceptable.

“lol hes such a fat bitch”

Why did I laugh?

Female = Bitch
    Male = Bastard

Slighty Buff = Fat? I don’t know…. :/

But he’s not extremely skinny either.
    He is Skat.

• ChasingRainbows

OU your losing your game. He OBVIOUSLY made a phone call to Demi. Jeez, do we have to do all the work here?

Yeah cause he just has demis number on his phone…Please…

______________
    WE ARE JOKING…GOSH…SMILE.LIFE IS GOOD.

___

I think OU has a problem with demi lately…

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

He is so HOTT<3

skank hoe fuck ass bitch is joe

See you all are obsessed with Demi.even when no one mentions her neither OU (its a first)you all do it.

• Jessicuhh.

I know. I have her posters all over my room.<333
    Love her. I’m obsessed.

• INeedAHero

Handsome Dude, but he has terrible posture.

Danger-ous said:

And he got paid to do it. LOVE IT.

oh of course
    demi’s hater number 1

• MileyIsBestest

POOOP

RAWR RAWR RAWRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

• ChasingRainbows

___

I think OU has a problem with demi lately…

It seems like everyone does except me. haha. Ive always found Joe and Chelsey cute though :]

He probably excused himself away from people TO make the phone call so he can hear.

Unless I warped into this parallel universe where people talk on the phone in screaming crowds.

• LoveSemi

hot hot hot!

• ChasingRainbows

I have to sing in choir tomarrow for a mass. Im so scared! lol

skank hoe fuck ass bitch is joe

This made me laugh.

Particularly because I imagined someone just standing in place saying this.

• momentsintime

I need to say this but him and his co-star have more chemistry than him and demi.totally off topic but its true! I mean he kisses he like with passion and with demi its like akward but he looks kewl i hope he is happy!

• DOUYETRIV

That’s not good for him. Talking on a cell-phone that is. Cell-phones put off a vibration of some sort – a radiation. He could DIE. Same with with microwaves. Cept’ they cause obesity.

The comparison to Britney wasn’t the rude part. She just came off like “Hello, if you don’t agree with me then you’re a moron”.

We all know the true reason that demi is hated lately is because of Joe.

Demi,Demi,Demi,Demi,Demi…Is that all you ever talk about lately?????

THIS IS A JOE POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when demi is the most hated person on this site. I thought Miley was but apparently Demi gained all the haters here. Thats pathetic to hate on someone and especially for we all know what.

jealous of joe
    so immature
    but still I love reading the haters
    they are the funniest

• thunderthighs

We all know the true reason that demi is hated lately is because of Joe.

If you said Selena, i would be behind 100%

——————–

We don’t hate her. We love her too much. That’s all.

• picstoburn

We all know the true reason that demi is hated lately is because of Joe.

i could care a less about joe. it just she’s acting unfriendly theses past couple of months and it’s really starting to bugg me

Joe isnt fat .. all you little girls have young boy figures and think girls with curves are fat LMAO when you hit puberty you’ll fill out and realize people dont really look like celebs Joe looks normal and healthy get off the internet and face the real world

We all know the true reason that demi is hated lately is because of Joe.

—————

Who’s Joe?

• Danger-ous

I never really cared for Demi, it has nothing to do with Joe. Do I think they’re kind of bullshit? Probably.

Joe fans are so jealous of Demi.Its not like he was cheating on you.Demi must be one of the nicest girl Joe has ever had around him and she always supported him and said nothing but nice things about him and you all hate her???? You should be happy,he has someone who loves him. I think we all wish the person we care about have someone who loves them around them. BUt idk maybe it’s just me.

I know I caught that too. I think she was annoyed that so many people were calling her out for that lol. She really shouldn’t have a twitter, she puts her foot in her mouth far too much with some of the stuff she says on there!

We are obsessed with Demi. So?
    __
    we know,you want her.We get it.She is your dreamgirl.

Duh!

He’s sure is scrutinizing that food. So cute.

• Danger-ous

I think you’ve been watching too many Disney movies. And I never said I hated her…How do you know how much she loves Joe?

Selena is the first reason for the increase of demis hate..And the joe part didnt help.But I think if she has to live her life thinking about this she wont have a life AT ALL.She ignores the haters and I think thats the good attitude.

• Jessicuhh.

she could make a private one O.o

Maybe she does have one, but we don’t know because it’s private. ;)

I know right.Talking about someone non stop,calling her names and all is OBSESSION and somehow its like a creepy love towards her…Like they say there is a thin line between hate and love.

“Creepy love towards her”. LMFAO

We are obsessed with Demi. So?
    __
    we know,you want her.We get it.She is your dreamgirl.

Poor demi.She cant say or tweet anything. I am pretty sure eveyone tweeted about miley s video.Why cant she?

I just think alot of people don’t agree with what she said. I don’t even think Miley would agree with what she said lol. Plus was it really necessary for her to write “THAT VIDEO IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!” in all caps like that? It seemed kind of overboard and a little fake to me. Especially the part about Miley being the next Britney Spears. Until she clarified she was serious I thought that she was maybe being sarcastic. I think the last person on earth Miley aspires to be like is Britney Spears. Its was just kind of a weird thing for Demi to say.

calling his GORGEOUS girlfriend Demi Lovato ?

• picstoburn

she could make a private one O.o

Maybe she does have one, but we don’t know because it’s private. ;)

ha true.

• Jessicuhh.

Miley was nowhere near the most hated. This site has a fuckload of miley stans. Oh and since demi started dating joe, everyone suddenly stated they’ve hated her for ~months.

I think Demi needs to get back to Texas for awhile and people would leave her alone.I seriously read some twitter and some of them were so rude. They were like saying her to die and all. Thats scary how much hates this girl gets everyday.

Why are we talking Demi now? Please,leave her alone now.That is not even a post about her. Let this girl where she is.Even if you dont like her or dont agree with what she does or tweets,just IGNORE,dont read it,dont follow her.You are the psychos here.NOT HER.

———————

We can’t ignore Demetria. It’s impossible.

• Danger-ous

God Blees his posture. I love him.

You are reading into things too much guys.

lol just read the tweets you guys are talking about. demi tries so hard -_-

• itsme

It breaks my heart when I see him a lone like that, or anyone for that matter. I know he’s probably enjoying the peace, but still.

• RachConfound

May the Fourth be with you!
    (and I <3 Joe)

Sarah said:

_________________________

dallas this does not make your sister human but it makes her sound desperate. Demi needs to grow up, watch how she talks, watch her tweets & innuendos, be a little open minded and stop with BS and lies. This has nothing to do with the fact she is dating Joe because she is now his problem. She has not been 100% truthful with her fans so hence the backlash and hate. people dont appreciate her lies and dont appreciate the fact she thinks the universe revolves around her only.
    Demi is her own worse enemy and has inflicted this on herself

———————————————

i agree with you. demi has changed into a unlikable person. and i think thats why selena isnt her friend anymore. she noticed how fake and desperate demi is so she just cut her off. and like really? i dont think anyone on this site hates demi because shes dating joe. they just hate her because shes a fame whore.

Exactly.

• YouBelongWithMe

Joe Jonas was probably calling Demi

Hold up peeps. Most “haters” don’t legitly “hate” her, it’s called not liking someone. In my case I actually like her, but she still is an ass.

• -Hibz-

May 4, 2010 @ 07:43 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:

I know. I have her posters all over my room.<333
    Love her. I’m obsessed.
    I actually DO have Demi posters in my room haha. I just find her so god damn pretty.
    Maybe I should remove them. They make me feel self conscious LOL.
    And I got Selena, T-Swizzle & JB.

I have one single Beaver poster which I’m like so close to removing. That ass.

• -Hibz-

We both used ‘ass’ as an insult. High five.

• I Am Sam

sorry to interrupt your hate but I just have to say this………Joeseph,
    stand up strait, you are slouching, i bet you could be 2 in. taller if you just stand up strait, i read once that sad people slouch, hum……
    nuff-said, you-all can go back to your hating now…….

Joey, stand straight!

dear blue font anon,i understand…i like joe but most of the time i’m mad at him…like now,for “fake dating” your sweetie demi. So let’s make a deal..how about you keeping demi and me making out with joe?

Maybe I should remove them. They make me feel self conscious LOL.
    And I got Selena, T-Swizzle & JB.

I have one single Beaver poster which I’m like so close to removing. That ass.

—————

I think Demi is a very beautiful and attractive girl, but I don’t think I would have posters of her. LOL I don’t have posters of people in general anyways.

Hibz- said:

We both used ‘ass’ as an insult. High five.

High five!

• -Hibz-

May 4, 2010 @ 09:30 pm
    Maybe I should remove them. They make me feel self conscious LOL.
    And I got Selena, T-Swizzle & JB.

I have one single Beaver poster which I’m like so close to removing. That ass.

—————

Haha. I wanted posters in my room coz my walls were just so.. Plain.
    I like having something to look at. I’m a visual person. Haha.

• -Hibz-

May 4, 2010 @ 09:31 pm
    Hibz- said:

We both used ‘ass’ as an insult. High five.

High five!

Everyone calls you blue font anon.
    I think imma call you bluenon.

———————

I’m going to think about that.

Everyone calls you blue font anon.
    I think imma call you bluenon.
    —————-

Okay! But there is another blue anon too.

Demi is just young. She somehow thinks that Britney Spears is someone you should aspire to be. How old, how many children, divorced, career nowhere near what it could have been before she dove off the cliff. I think Miley will end up like her and that’s not good in my book. Joe was probably on the phone trying to explain to Demi that it was all just for the show. He really feels nothing for Chelsea. He sure looks better with Chelsea than he does Demi though.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

HE LOOKS PRETTY MAD..

FORMSPRING ME

ALSO MADE A TWITTER FOR THOSE WHO ASKED. :) FOLLOW ME, I’LL FOLLOW YOU. ITS ON MY FORMSPRING PAGE

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Hes giving the paps such evils in that photo paha!

• hey_foolios

What I don’t get is that when someone backs up Demi or says that they like Joe and Demi together, others like to call them teenies. It’s annoying haha I mean I see all these people getting called teenies and it’s like whoever disagrees with haters get called teenies.. that’s simply stupid. Be mature.

I think everyone who comments on oceanup is a teenie in some way..

Otherwise, why would you post on here?? hahaha

And the people who think their relationship is a PR stunt for the tour should also not be attacked. Because there are also reasons to believe the latter.

There are reasons to believe either side.

Oh. Another thing I dislike is when somebody defends a celebrity and then the hater calls that person the name of the celebrity they’re defending.

Like the girl defending Demi..

Someone replies to her saying “hi Demi/Dallas.”

To me, that right there is being a teenie.

I get that people have their own opinions.

But please, some need to grow up.

Sorry.. just a pet peeve of mine.

Like when I see somebody replying to someone saying “Hi, Demi!.” or “Hi, Selena!”

I just picture a 9 year old delusional, little girl.

And I think to myself, “do they realize how GROWN UP they sound?”

That was sarcasm, in case you missed it.

Enjoy your day/night people.

Carry on. Carry on.

No hate from me. Just expressing thoughts.

• hey_foolios

_____________________________

You do express good points on why one should not aspire to be Britney.

haha

But I think Demi meant as in Britney’s talent before all her chaos.

Like how she said Toxic. I loved the Toxic video.

Watching Miley’s video, I couldn’t really see her too much like Britney..

At least she’s trying something different.. trying to break out and what not.

I applaud her effort.

• Hilary

Joe Jonas taking a break from kissing Chelsea Staub

ahahahah …OU.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

hes cute in those glasses. thats my phone! :o gross.

This page is so hostile.

You are all very passionate with your opinions.

• Nixienemi

WOOM BAM BOOM!

• Nixienemi

hey_foolios said:

I think everyone who comments on oceanup is a teenie in some way..

Otherwise, why would you post on here?? hahaha

There are reasons to believe either side.

Like the girl defending Demi..

Someone replies to her saying “hi Demi/Dallas.”

To me, that right there is being a teenie.

I get that people have their own opinions.

But please, some need to grow up.

Sorry.. just a pet peeve of mine.

I just picture a 9 year old delusional, little girl.

And I think to myself, “do they realize how GROWN UP they sound?”

That was sarcasm, in case you missed it.

Enjoy your day/night people.

Carry on. Carry on.

No hate from me. Just expressing thoughts.

Hey, girl!

• superJOEman

itsme said:

___________________________________________

LOL. Everything he does is interesting for OU!! Joe did changed his iPhone casing!

• hey_foolios

FRANKIE :D

haha

I knew we’d meet again some day.

ucvhost is a leading web site hosting service provider that is known to provide reliable and affordable hosting packages to customers. cheap hosting company believes in providing absolute and superior control to the customer as well as complete security and flexibility through its many packages. windows vps Moreover, the company provides technical support as well as customer service 24×7, in order to enable its customer price…

• YouBelongWithMe

The caption for this photo is: I see you

“honey, the kiss was fake”

• Shayla

haha yea probably and he prob also said “i was thinking bout u the entire time u aren’t mad at me are u? It’s alright as long as it’s fake and i’m gettin paid for it right? That doesn’t count does it? Demi….. Sweetie? *hang up ring tone thingy* Oh no she’s mad again :(” lol the sad thing is it’s probably true

“honey, the kiss was fake

haha …

• itsme

“I’m sorry Demi, but Chelsea is a better kisser, and I at least enjoyed it.”

Think Demi just has a teen crush on an older good looking famous guy because she acts very giggly and clingy around him plus her family and management probably think this “relationship” is good PR for her NOT – mostly its just annoying the Jonas fans!!

———————-

Do I look like a give a fuck about her being or not being nice to Joe in the past or present? It’s just that Demi has been acting like a complete ass lately.

DEMI NEEDS TO PUT HER TWITTER TO REST ALREADY AND JUST STFU.
    DUMB KID

__
    there is such thing as NOT FOLLOWING her you know.

about what?

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

We all know the true reason that demi is hated lately is because of Joe.

she is probably crying right now because she buggs you

good

Danger-ous said:

____

and how de haters know that jemi is bs?

—————–

It’s obvious she loves him because ZT said so.

• picstoburn

ty!

________________________

yes dallas lovato its just you. face it between you and your sister and probably mother you could do a remake of

DUMB, DUMBER & DUMBOest!!!!!!

How do asses act?
    They just hang around and cushion you when you fall. Then when it’s right, help you relieve a major load from your life.

I’d say, it’s a compliment to be called an ass.

Who’s Joe?
    idk some dude..

You’re not helping me discover the identity of this Joe person. Please enlighten me. :)

Demi,Demi,Demi,Demi,Demi…Is that all you ever talk about lately?????

——————

Demi, can you GTFO of OU?

Lol! There is a pretty big number on Demi stans on here right now.. I wouldn’t be suprised if she was on here right now defending herself. I mean someone’s got to right? Hehe

DUMB, DUMBER & DUMBOest!!!!!!
    I think you meant, dumbest.
    Unless you’re calling her a cartoon elephant to it’s most extreme.

In that case, grow up. With your over use of exclamation points.

We all know the true reason that demi is hated lately is because of Joe.

—————
    Who’s Joe?

She means Joesus.

Joesus? Why didn’t you say so earlier. How dumb am I, Jesus Christ.

I think people try to find every excuses to hate on her lately.She cant smile,she cant laugh,she cant tweet,she cant dye her hair,she cant tour with the jonas,she cant date joe,she cant say miley is the next britney.Everything she does annoy you anyway.But guess what.She is as human as you and I are.No one is perfect.She can be annoyed,she can be mean,she can be a bitch if she wants to.Cause she is HUMAN and we all have attitudes.That does not make her a bad person.That makes her human.

DEMI NEEDS TO PUT HER TWITTER TO REST ALREADY AND JUST STFU.
    DUMB KID

__
    there is such thing as NOT FOLLOWING her you know.

Word.

We all know the true reason that demi is hated lately is because of Joe.

—————
    Who’s Joe?

She means Joesus.

Joesus? Why didn’t you say so earlier. How dumb am I, Jesus Christ.

I know. People are just so dismissal of his greatness, they don’t use his proper name.

DEMI NEEDS TO PUT HER TWITTER TO REST ALREADY AND JUST STFU.
    DUMB KID

there is such thing as NOT FOLLOWING her you know
    __________________

whos following NOT ME but OU thought it was OK to post about her tweets. First about her accident and now this. Demi brings this on all by herself.

I dont understand why you want them to be perfect and nice all the time. ASK YOURSELF this question: Am I perfect? Then come back here and think before commenting.

joe!so cute…but seriously guys,he prefers his COSTAR over demi..isn’t that saying something to the super obsesseddemi stans? By the way,demi is far from gorgeous,she’s annoying and plain ew..but,joe,my man!

———————-

Completely agree, just change lately to always. Lol

DEMI NEEDS TO PUT HER TWITTER TO REST ALREADY AND JUST STFU.
    DUMB KID

there is such thing as NOT FOLLOWING her you know
    ____________________

I dont follow the tramp but read OU who posts about her stupid tweets.

I am done wasting my energy on negativity here.You dont deserve our attentions,or demis.Think what you want.That wont make her be miserable.

Nope. I totally feel the same way.
    Funny thing is, everyone said the same thing about Camilla. “It doesn’t have to do with Joe, I’ve just never liked her.”

oh really.
    REALLY?

I mean, come on.
    Some of the fans comments are truly hilarious.

——————

Nope, Demi has rubbed people the wrong way since bamboozle last summer. I think you would have been more accurate if you had said that Selena is a main reason for the Demi “hate”. So you fail.

about what?

Demi why are you looking for feedback?

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(

Demi,Demi,Demi,Demi,Demi…Is that all you ever talk about lately?????

——————

Demi, can you GTFO of OU?

——————–

Demi is on OU! Spread the word.

Who’s Joe?
    idk some dude..

We all know the true reason that demi is hated lately is because of Joe.

—————
    Who’s Joe?

She means Joesus.

• picstoburn

and taylor and chelsea too………

Demi,Demi,Demi,Demi,Demi…Is that all you ever talk about lately?????

——————

Demi, can you GTFO of OU?

__
    I am not saying you are.But I just think it is a little suspicious all the Joe fans and every persons who have a joes icon seem to have a problem with demi lately.Maybe it’s just a coincidence…I would say…If I was watching too much disney movies :))))

Um no.. just no. If you think that Demi’s such a nice girl then thats your opinion. I for one have always been weary of Demi and think there’s something very shady and fake about her. I could really care less she’s with Joe. If she was with Nick.. then maybe I would have a problem with it lol. But in all seriousness good for Jemi, I really don’t care. My problem with Demi is her attitude because there’s something about her that really rubs me the wrong way. But no one’s judging you for being a fan of Demi so stop judging the people that aren’t. Its our opinions and we are entitled to them.

DEMI NEEDS TO PUT HER TWITTER TO REST ALREADY AND JUST STFU.
    DUMB KID

• Moonbeam

Demi’s last tweet was so sarcastic and rude. Not everyone thinks being compared to Britney Spears is a good thing.
    Well, Miley obviously thinks so.

Miley Cyrus
    For all the people calling me the “next Britney” THANK U. I couldn’t ask for a better compliment :)
    from Miley twitter RIP

DO YOU THINK IT WAS A 27 PHONE CALLS????

he’s fat.
    not even muscular.
    just fat.
    that’s disgusting.
    i don’t think he needs anymore food.
    he should do his girlfriend’s diet.
    go bulimic!

——————-

Demi has a nice ass. That is all.

he’s fat.
    not even muscular.
    just fat.
    that’s disgusting.
    i don’t think he needs anymore food.
    he should do his girlfriend’s diet.
    go bulimic!

I think if he was just fat, he would just flop to the ground unmoving.

And Demi is not bulimic.
    Every actress and singer in Hollywood does not have an eating disorder.

• Elly

That boy could seriously teach lessons on how to scowl at photographers. It always cracks me up how ticked off he looks when he catches them taking his picture.

Aaaanyway….he looks lovely as always. Eat your veggies, Joe.

Of course we are all obsessed. It’s Demi we’re talking about here. I can’t stop thinking about her night and day and when I come to OU, every post turns into Jemi, but that’s just a coverup because I want to talk about her. I’m still waiting for a Demi dream to happen. :(
    ____
    Everyday you scare me even more…

Thank you. My whole purpose is to scare the hell out of you.

• Jessicuhh.

Pretty sure she meant it career wise. The princess of pop or whatever britney is now.

FLOPPY THIGHS TOMORROW PEOPLE

FLOPPY THIGHTS TOMORROW

• itsme

The problem with Demi’s tweet is, I’m sure Miley doesn’t want to be called “the next Britney”, or be compared to her as an artist. Miley just wants to be Miley.

• LoveSemi

i don’t get it why people always have to bring demi…
    I think that to love or hate …
    people are obsessed!

___
    I think thats a compliment.I am not demi biggest fan but seriously some people need to leave her alone. Britney was the teen queen of the pop. Calling Miley that is a big compliment.

• picstoburn

demi needs to shhh,and it’s not like miley’s going to read that lol.

Prefer Chelsea over Demi any day but unfortunately they did not work out. Bet Demi is pissed that he is kissing his ex even if it is only “acting”!!

Say what?

i don’t get it why people always have to bring demi…
    I think that to love or hate …
    people are obsessed

• Jessicuhh.

demi needs to shhh,and it’s not like miley’s going to read that lol

She probably will. She says she gets on twitter to see what people are saying.

hahaha uh oh bet that bitch demi is screaming his ear off! she’s so jealous and pathetic bet she was mad he kissed chelsea instead of changing the script! she’s such an insecure jealous psycho! lol

___

I don’t think it was rude
    because miley is a big fan of britney
    and if miley ever come close to success that Britney has done she will be happy

• picstoburn

demi needs to shhh,and it’s not like miley’s going to read that lol

She probably will. She says she gets on twitter to see what people are saying.
    she might as well just make another twitter.if she’s going to be on twitter anyway.

___
    whaaat ?????? Why so bitter honey?

• Anonymous25

___
    NO! in deed was the worst comparison… “the next Britney Spears” even her “bff” think that too lol

I agree. No offense to Demi, but she needs to stop talking. I’m sure she meant well, but all she should have said was the video was good and left it at that. I definitely don’t think Miley would appreciate being called the “next Britney Spears”, when it seems like she’s trying to make a point to not take the trashy good girl gone bad route.

• Jessicuhh.

She doesn’t like people reading into what she tweets. So i guess it makes sense for her to not have a twitter. Haha.

• :) me

OMJ!!! no way…joe eat food!

picstoburn said:

We all know the true reason that demi is hated lately is because of Joe.

she is probably crying right now because she buggs you

Nope. I totally feel the same way.

oh really.
    REALLY?

I mean, come on.
    Some of the fans comments are truly hilarious.

• Natalie

dude, she is annoying. as HELL. and i’ll happily be hater #2 !

• Danger-ous

May 4, 2010 @ 07:44 pm

Danger-ous said:

And he got paid to do it. LOVE IT.

oh of course
    demi’s hater number 1
    GTFO of here. She’s annoying and I’m entitled to think so. But thanks for calling me #1.

• ChasingRainbows

I hope so too! I like Jemi…

• LoveSemi

ChasingRainbows said:

I hope so too! I like Jemi…

yeah \o/

skank hoe fuck ass bitch is joe

This made me laugh.

Particularly because I imagined someone just standing in place saying this.

______________________

Like who? Meryl Streep. I don’t like Meryl streep. :/

Well, I don’t think he wanted the kiss to look half ass and un into it on screen. He plays a character. Whereas when it was just Demi, he wasn’t. And the cameras there capturing the moment didn’t look too accommodating for him to space out.

skank hoe fuck ass bitch is joe

This made me laugh.

Particularly because I imagined someone just standing in place saying this.

______________________

Like who? Meryl Streep. I don’t like Meryl streep. :/

Not an actress. Just a person in general stopping abruptly and stating this.

he’s fat.
    not even muscular.
    just fat.
    that’s disgusting.
    i don’t think he needs anymore food.
    he should do his girlfriend’s diet.
    go bulimic!

Danger-ous said:

And he got paid to do it. LOVE IT

—————–

Poor Joe, Demi can’t even give him a real kiss.

____
    Everyday you scare me even more…

• Sarah

Demi loves no-one but herself. Its all about me me me me.
    Demi wonders why she gets hate it is because of her and her big mouth and innuendos.
    She tweets the stupidest things. She is still a kid at heart who needs to grow the fuck up.
    And no Im not a Joe stan and has nothing to do with him although I feel sorry for him to put up with such BS.

DEMI NEEDS TO PUT HER TWITTER TO REST ALREADY AND JUST STFU.
    DUMB KID

there is such thing as NOT FOLLOWING her you know
    ____________________

I dont follow the tramp but read OU who posts about her stupid tweets.

liar :)

——————

Your keeping me entertained don’t leave! :)

We all know the true reason that demi is hated lately is because of Joe.

—————
    Who’s Joe?

She means Joesus.

Joesus? Why didn’t you say so earlier. How dumb am I, Jesus Christ.

IKR?

all pray joesus…deliver us from dementia demonia lovato and spare us the jemi pain

Nope. I totally feel the same way.

oh really.
    REALLY?

I mean, come on.
    Some of the fans comments are truly hilarious.

Your comment is the really truly hilarious one. First of all don’t generalize. Its ignorant and makes you look like an idiot. Not everyone disliked Camilla and the people that did had their reasons. Sure some people were jealous, but not everyone. With Demi, more people dislike her because she has said and done things that rub alot of people the wrong way. She’s very unlikeable. Sure some people are probably jealous she’s with Joe, but to say the only reason anyone could possibly dislike her is because of that is extremely closeminded. Open your eyes! Demi is not perfect and not likeable to alot of people!

• JACOB

but everyone know the reason

——————-

I don’t think she’s a bad person, I just think she’s rude and an ass sometimes. But overall I like her. PS. Hi Demi/Dallas!

Okay Demi…

• JennaCyrus

Nope. I totally feel the same way.

oh really.
    REALLY?

I mean, come on.
    Some of the fans comments are truly hilarious.

agree

Or in other words- I realize I look like an idiot for attacking people for expressing their opinions.

DEMI NEEDS TO PUT HER TWITTER TO REST ALREADY AND JUST STFU.
    DUMB KID

there is such thing as NOT FOLLOWING her you know
    ____________________

I dont follow the tramp but read OU who posts about her stupid tweets.

liar :)
    __________________

FUCK YOU dont call me a liar you irrelevant twit with no brains.

Demi,Demi,Demi,Demi,Demi…Is that all you ever talk about lately?????

——————

Demi, can you GTFO of OU?

——————–

Demi is on OU! Spread the word.

Lol I’m thinkin she definitely is…

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(
    ___________________
    because unlike Demi the attention seeker
    Miley has a life outside of twitter.

__
    I am not demi or dallas or even related to demi in anyway.Why can I be just a person who sees how much this girl gets hates and defend her.She probably doesnt need my help but seeing so much negativity about her is something that annoys me soo much. I am sure demi has better thing to do than replying to haters cause we all know that its a game nobody has ever won in this world.I think she is done with that and I think I will follow her step.I am out! Bye

Okay Demi…

that’s right taylor

DEMI NEEDS TO PUT HER TWITTER TO REST ALREADY AND JUST STFU.
    DUMB KID

there is such thing as NOT FOLLOWING her you know
    ____________________

I dont follow the tramp but read OU who posts about her stupid tweets.

You don’t follow Demi? LMAO

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(
    ___________________
    because unlike Demi the attention seeker
    Miley has a life outside of twitter.

could you love your icon without talking trash about the others one?
    i think miley isn’t disrespectful like you

This. Demi is an idiot.

DEMI NEEDS TO PUT HER TWITTER TO REST ALREADY AND JUST STFU.
    DUMB KID

there is such thing as NOT FOLLOWING her you know
    ____________________

I dont follow the tramp but read OU who posts about her stupid tweets.

liar :)
    __________________

FUCK YOU dont call me a liar you irrelevant twit with no brains

sorry my bad…
    you just speak without the truth..how about that?

This. Demi is an idiot

bye hater

• Sarah

_________________________

Demi is her own worse enemy and has inflicted this on herself.

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(
    ___________________
    because unlike Demi the attention seeker
    Miley has a life outside of twitter.

————————

Demi has a life of twitter. What are you talking about?

——————–

Okay…

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(
    ___________________
    because unlike Demi the attention seeker
    Miley has a life outside of twitter.

could you love your icon without talking trash about the others one?
    i think miley isn’t disrespectful like you

What looks like trashing to you is really just someone speaking the truth to others. Are you really going to deny that Demi’s an attention seeker and Miley has a life outside of twitter? Seems pretty legit to me…

Demi is her own worse enemy and has inflicted this on herself
    ____
    HAPPY STAR WARS DAY

• JessGomez

does anyone know Anonymous said:

——————–

bye and i agree with you

DEMI NEEDS TO PUT HER TWITTER TO REST ALREADY AND JUST STFU.
    DUMB KID

there is such thing as NOT FOLLOWING her you know
    ____________________

I dont follow the tramp but read OU who posts about her stupid tweets.

liar :)
    __________________

FUCK YOU dont call me a liar you irrelevant twit with no brains

sorry my bad…
    you just speak without the truth..how about that?
    ___________________________

I know the truth and IDC for Demi or her tweets or her stans so my suggestions to you is STFU or GTFO. You are just like Demi you keep opening up that big mouth of yours.
    Ill probably get another reply back from you because like Demi you love the attention.

for the first time in my life,i agree with the blue font anon…..DEMI IS AN IDIOT

• Julia

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(
    ___________________
    because unlike Demi the attention seeker
    Miley has a life outside of twitter.

could you love your icon without talking trash about the others one?
    i think miley isn’t disrespectful like you

i don’t like demi but i think that they both are attencion seeker
    but that just me

This. Demi is an idiot

bye hater

Bye bitch. Muah.

Sarah said:

_________________________

Demi is her own worse enemy and has inflicted this on herself.

Girl you said it all! Couldn’t have said it better.

Demi is her own worse enemy and has inflicted this on herself.

——————–

Yep.

thank you haters…you just maid my day
    so funny

• Sheila

Demi is her own worse enemy and has inflicted this on herself
    ____
    HAPPY STAR WARS DAY
    _______________

and to you too but Im a rambo/rocky chick.
    “Eye of The Tiger” if you plz…

when he supposedly date chelsea everyone hated the idea
    I think once a hater, always a hater

• picstoburn

and i really hate her twitter backround.

• thunderthighs

Joe Jonas taking a break from kissing Chelsea Staub

HAHAHAH!! OU I tend to care for you sometimes

—————-

Nope Demi can’t do it. Anyone else is allowed.

Anonymous25 said:

_____

really? did miley call you and said that to you?

so stupid

• picstoburn

she could make a private one O.o

Since when being compare to Britney is bad? The girl was successful and made millions. Demi is sweet to tweet about her.Miley called her bestfriend and said she made her watch the video.Demi is not the BAD GIRL here.Why are you picking on everything she says.

i don’t get it why people always have to bring demi…
    I think that to love or hate …
    people are obsessed

—————–

We are obsessed with Demi. So?

—————-

Nope Demi can’t do it. Anyone else is allowed.

_____
    since you said so…NOT! hater

demi,demi,demi…can we please stop?demi lovers/haters go away,let joe hoes stay and admire him.

does anyone know Anonymous said:

Get over it, people have their own opinions. Not everyone is going to agree with you. If people don’t like Demi, they have their reasons just like you do for being a fan of her. Respect that and leave it alone. What seems like hate to you is just people calling things as they see them. Stop acting like no one who dislikes her as a reason to feel the way they do. That is not your place to judge. Btw I’m still not convinced your not Demi, her sister, or someone related to her.. the amount of time you put into defending her definitely makes it seem otherwise!

Sarah said:

Did you mean “made”?

——————-

Julia said:

why is can’t be tamed is not a TT yet? :(
    ___________________
    because unlike Demi the attention seeker
    Miley has a life outside of twitter.

could you love your icon without talking trash about the others one?
    i think miley isn’t disrespectful like you

i don’t like demi but i think that they both are attencion seeker
    but that just me

Miley isn’t an attention seeker, the attention comes to her! That girl is a bonafide star, something Demi is not and most likely never will be! Unlike Demi, Miley doesn’t gain the majority of her fame from people she dates or is friends with.

• Dont Changee Me

hes too cute. haha (:

• TayBrii__?

<3 him!!! Hottie! Whoa.

i know who he’s calling…ghost busters