Kevin Jonas DON’T BLOW THE JOKER

• Hilary

KEVIN!!!

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

I had tix to this taping. I wish I couldve goneee.

Kevin! Love him.

I can’t be tamedddd

• Alterego

You go Kevin!

• Julianna

I had tix to this taping. I wish I couldve goneee.

Why didn’t you go?

• NickJonasIsBeast

Kevin won $250,000 on the show : ) yay!! Kevin is amazing!

• iFail2Much

Can’t Be Tamed Video tonight!! <3

And is this the show he participated in?

• Panda Bear Love

I can’t watch it :(

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

Why didn’t you go?
    ___

No one wanted to go with mee.

• Panda Bear Love

Oh, just saw it. Nevermind.
    Nick looked cute worrying, haha :)

Creepiest dp ever! Lol

Why didn’t you go?
    ___

No one wanted to go with mee.

—————

aw why didn’t you call meee! lol :P

Glee tonight. Booyah! :D

• Effy

iFail2Much said:

Can’t Be Tamed Video tonight!! <3
    ___________________

around what time?

• Julianna

Yo, oceanup why isn’t the things on profile showing -.-

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

Julianna said:

Why didn’t you go?
    ___

No one wanted to go with mee.

—————

aw why didn’t you call meee! lol :P
    ____

Haha next time i will :p

• iFail2Much

FLAWLESS COVER.
    Everyone should listen to it.

• Brangelina

Kevin!

haha nick and frankie looked so cute and into it! :P

• iFail2Much

around what time?

I think it’s 7 EST/6c. PM

• Julianna

My sister has glee stickers and she won’t give me the Finn one, bitch. -.-

Aww, I laughed at Nick acting all worried! I can’t wait for this episode! Go K2! :D

May 4, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    FAV0RiTEGiRL said:

Julianna said:

Why didn’t you go?
    ___

No one wanted to go with mee.

—————

aw why didn’t you call meee! lol :P
    ____

Haha next time i will :p

——————

YESSSSSS! :PPP

FLAWLESS COVER.
    Everyone should listen to it.

—————–

Glee never fails, this is beutiful.

• Julianna

is the Total Eclipse of the Heart song is for tonight’s epi?

• iFail2Much

is the Total Eclipse of the Heart song is for tonight’s epi?

Yeah.

could they think of a more dirttty name?

• love_love_love

When is Miley Cyrus’s music video premiering ???
    tonight at 5:30 where I live. i dont know about everywhere else lives tho. OU will most likely post it.

joe has changed he usually always supports his charity with his brothers

• LaLaLaLand

When is Miley Cyrus’s music video premiering ???
    Thank you very much :) I appreciate it

• love_love_love

haha oh nick :)
    yay K2!!!

• Hangover

Kevin looks so cute:)

• Disdain

9maria91 said:
    wheres joee?? didn’t he go? or am i just blind and can’t see him?
    __
    He took Demi to disneyland instead.
    Jemi.

>:|

Weird Al Yankovic: So Paul, how does it make you feel knowing there are literally DOSENS of people watching right now?

Paul McCartney: *gasps* Oh my god.

• Disdain

I settle down,
    A twisted up frown.
    Disguised as a smile,
    Well…

• Disdain

You would have never known!

• Disdain

I had it all,
    But not what I wanted,
    ‘Cuz hopefully was a place unsheltered
    and overgrown!

• 9maria91

You would have never known!

__
    You can’t be to careful anymore…I don’t remember the rest of the lyrics.

wheres joee?? didn’t he go? or am i just blind and can’t see him?
    __
    He took Demi to disneyland instead.

_________________

….the fuck.

• Disdain

You make your way in
    I resist you like this
    You can’t tell me to feel!

• Disdain

9maria91 said:
    You would have never known!

__
    You can’t be to careful anymore…I don’t remember the rest of the lyrics.
    __________

lol!

I had it all,
    But not what I wanted,
    ‘Cuz hopefully was a place unsheltered
    and overgrown!

RAWR RAWR RAWRAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I’m a Zebra.

wheres joeat..? He must be with demi. oh well kevin won.

Is anyone out there? *echoes*

• Disdain

Bye everyone! I’ll miss you!

Nick = Mushroom

His first appearance was in Fantasia.

cool cant wait

• Danger-ous

Love Kevin. :)

nice of joe to support his brother. yet demi dragged him off to disney.. -_-

• Tinypic Bandit

Sooooo…Nick, Mom, Dad, Wife, Maya, & Nicole were the only ones to show up -_-

Yeah, Soooo Joe & Demi weren’t there, were they too busy macin’ on each pther to support a brother/friend, pathetic -_-

what happened to joe?

• LaLaLaLand

When is Miley Cyrus’s music video premiering ???

• love_love_love

does anyone know where i can watch accused at 17. like the entire movie? i can’t find it anywhere and it looks so good! -____-

• hithere

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

OUs going faster! ;O
    ____
    true!!

FIERCE!

_______________

:O
    I dont even like miley but I’m excited for this and also a little scared for her :O

• peacelovehearts

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Cherry said:

No they better not put the I can’t be tamed video under a different post as “UPDATE”.

_________________

They’re gonna pull some stupid sh*t on us, thats for sure
    Nahh, they’ll probably just write a huge ass sarcastic essay on how “sexy” her pole dancing is going to be… SMH

_________________

They’re gonna pull some stupid sh*t on us, thats for sure
    Im moving to LA for college this summer. If Shanna pulls some shit on us i will look for her and take her down.

Finally Ou. Jesus.

At what time does Can’t be Tamed premiere on E? During Idol?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol. All the Jemi fans i’m following on twitter are so pissed rn.

• Cherry

You saw the music video already?!?!

• musiciseverything

Thank you for getting your shit together OU.

• Tinypic Bandit

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    Lol. All the Jemi fans i’m following on twitter are so pissed rn.
    Why?

• hithere

She really is. And she’s sweet and talented too.
    ___
    TRUE FACT

hey just changed my icon ;)

Ou, you’re gay.

About damn time.

OMG I love this website! http://www.itsmaec.blogspot.com

____

I bet you do.

• m

OceanUP is so effin slow and it always marks your comments as spam. This site is better you can comment as anonymous if you want without any math problems :) http://www.itsmaec.blogspot.com

• Cherry

How long ’til the Can’t Be Tamed video?
    I’m not American, so I don’t get the whole 6/7c or something (????). Is it in an hour and 20? x
    Yep!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is it me or does the guy ask Joe “how was the Miley Cyrus party?”
    FF 1:15
    :S

• peacelovehearts

I’m ready. My guns & shields are now polished & ready for war.. & they better make it a HUGE POST.

• xoxokatie8

hallelujah

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Cherry said:

_________________

They’re gonna pull some stupid sh*t on us, thats for sure

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Yayyyyy.

• MileyIsBestest

Everyone should change their icons to Miley and get ready for the post!!! :D

• hithere

im sure OU will cagar when “cant be tamed” come up. HAHAHAHAHAHA sory miley fans…
    i would kill oceanuP!(if i was a miley fan)

• hithere

cagar! hahahahaha

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

OUs going faster! ;O

• hithere

<— HI HOT ASHTON KUTCHER ON MY ICON!

• MileyIsBestest

I got my pickle guns ready to bro!

• hithere

go kevin!!
    love how kevin’s post has more comments than justin’s!! thx dog! ;)

• hithere

Disdain said:

You make your way in
    I resist you like this
    You can’t tell me to feel!
    ____
    oh and i love how Disdain always comment paramore’s songs!!! love ya!

• hithere

Disdain said:

You make your way in
    I resist you like this
    You can’t tell me to feel!
    ____
    oh and i love how Disdain always comment paramore’s songs!!! love ya!

I get anxious watching game shows, I stress and get like Nick looks like he was doing. He really gets into things and I am sure watching his brother play the games for their charity didn’t help the anxiety. Kevin was a great choice for this game. Can’t wait to watch, I may have to TIVO it, may give myself an anxiety attack!!!! (J/K)

what happened to joe?
    Not sure! I like Joe and I like Demi, I thought I liked them together, but lately I am thinking that I don’t like them together much. Not sure why, just something bothers me about them. I still think they are great and I am not hating, just trying to figure my mind out!!

When is Miley Cyrus’s music video premiering
    I think on E at 7:00 or 7:30. I might be wrong, but I think I heard this. Not sure if it is Eastern or Pacific time though..

Rumours have been goin’ around for a few weeks now that Allstar Weekend’s Cameron Quiseng and Disney’s Selena Gomez are now item, thus giving us… SELRON!!

When Cameron was asked about the rumours over the weekend at The Bamboozle Music Festival in New Jersey he said,

“This is the truth… I’m not gonna say if we’re dating, but Selena is awesome. I really want to have a girlfriend by the end of this year because I have never had one… I just want a genuinely nice, sweet girl that likes to do really random, ridiculous things.”

His answer obviously created A LOT of speculation, however, we spoke to a ZackTaylor.ca insider last night who cleared everything up…

“[Selena and Cameron] are just good friends. They are just having fun and not putting any titles or labels on stuff. [Cameron] has always been one to play around with the media, and I don’t think [Selena] wants a boyfriend right now. I know she also likes David [Henrie], so maybe she’s waiting for that to happen?!”

wtf finally sel and david?!

what happened to joe?

—————-

Turn to the dark side. ;)

wtf finally sel and david?!

That’s obviously bullshit.

when you’re famous i suppose its hard to make time for a relationship.

You know… I really love Nick Jonas. (But I love Kevin and Joe too!)

This show looks great. And it is so cute that Nick is so supportive and involved. He was Kevin’s trainer. He’s so excited and into it he can’t even sit down to watch it. Love that boy! And it’s great that they could do this to raise money for charity. Too bad Joe and Demi chose Disneyland over support Kevin.

• TayBrii__?

Kev!!! <3 him!

• whatsernamegigi

It really pisses me off that Joe didn’t go to this to support Kevin. I mean, I love Joe and all, but that was kind of a douchey move. Why couldn’t he go support his brother? It was for Change for the Children, which is their charity. If there IS something wrong with him and Kevin, at least go for the charity. The family was there, but Joe wasn’t? Family is a priority. Brothers are a priority. Taking Demi to Disneyland is NOT a priority.

is that their first time at disney land, theyve been with disney forever like they could’ve gone another day. That was tacky.

funny how a kevin post get turned into a miley, jemi and all other unneccessary crap. let kevin have a post to himself

who gives a shit that joe wasn’t there and spent time with demi. that was established in a post a few pages back

miley video can wait. take that to a miley post.

i feel better now

miley video can wait. take that to a miley post.

i feel better now

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oh my god, I just realised.

I DONT have a Britney icon for the first time in quite a while :l

Oh GTFO Nick.

Patiently waiting for the Miley video…

• Danger-ous

whatsernamegigi
    May 4, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    whatsernamegigi said:

Or maybe Kevin said “Don’t worry about coming, Bro”.

Not everything is a huge production. Joe isn’t an evil sinner and horrible excuse of a brother just because he didn’t go to this event.

• ET

Love ya Kev.

OMGOMGOMG SO EXCITED FOR CBT VIDEO!!

Im such a stan, Blah.

Cantt Beee Tamedddd

Im waiting for you >:O Hurry up pls

• peacelovehearts

iloveyouux said:
    CAN’T BE TAMED!

I CAN’T WAIT.
    Get ready for the epic post tonight.
    I got my guns & shield ready for the haters who wish they could work the pole like miley (:

i wouldnt let anything keep me from my commitments. And thats how joes always been before.

I wanna fly, I wanna drive, I wanna go

Kevin is fucking amazing and Nick = <3. End of story.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

peacelovehearts said:

Picture + Title = o_O

_______________

MTE

This isn’t a Miley post…

is anyone here?….

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Dear Mr Oceanup

Why are my comments taking so f*cking long to post?

May 4, 2010 @ 01:56 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

iloveyouux said:
    CAN’T BE TAMED!

I CAN’T WAIT.
    Get ready for the epic post tonight.

lol miley looks a fool workin the pole fuckin amateur lol

• iloveyouux

Get ready for the epic post tonight.

I know! I need to get my gun loaded for the haters. haha

• whatsernamegigi

Danger-ous said:

Or maybe Kevin said “Don’t worry about coming, Bro”.

Uhm, I wasn’t implying that at all. I would never say Joe is any of that. I don’t know where you got that from.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3
  • JonasandMileyPones

My tumblr is filled with Niley shit. Not cool.

• peacelovehearts

At what time does Can’t be Tamed premiere on E? During Idol?
    I think it’s before idol..?

_____

I need mine now!

• musiciseverything

My tumblr is filled with Niley shit. Not cool.

Then delete it smartness.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I’m gonna be asleep during the epic post.
    Fuck time zones.
    -_-

• Kathy7

AMAZING!

It’s Kevin J!!!

• Kathy7

This is so amazing!
    Go Kevin!

• Cherry

My armor is clean, i ate, and my machete is ready; im ready to attack some haters.

• nikkii.

first? haha. i adore kevin. <3

• LucyWhite

Whaaaaa. where is it premiered?? I’m on E! .. but maybe be in the UK doesn’t let me see it????

• hithere

OU you’re so slow.

i wonder if demi is gonna be jealous, maybe she wasnt there. I wouldnt like to see my boytoy kissing some gorgeous blonde.

—————-

Why would Demi be jealous of Joe kissing another girl? They aren’t really dating. ;)

• dont jugde

can anyone give me a link for Jonas/Miley (together) icons :D i’ll love you forever and ever <3

• Aryanna

Hey guys ! What’s up ?

• iloveyouux

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

LOL
    ——————

Nice peck.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oceanup you better not be this slow for the Cant Be Tamed post we are all waiting for. Or I will seriously injure someone.

• YOITSMESOPHSSG

Anyone fancy reading my Jemi Story? haha :D PLEASE :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJlquVaWL4 COMMMENT AND I’LL LOVE YOU FOREVER. Orr, tell me your twitter and I’ll follow you, I’m @JemiPWNJaylor :) haha. ALSO. Kevvvvin <3 haha.

• YOITSMESOPHSSG

• musiciseverything

is this victoria on your icon??

Yes it is! She’s my new favorite person. I love her so much. :D
    ____
    oooh she is one of my fave too!!!
    she is SO PRETTY!!!!!

She really is. And she’s sweet and talented too.

• Cherry

I CAN’T BE TAMEDDDDDDDDD!!!

I am so fucking excited!

I CAN’T BE TAMEDDDD!!!

I am so fucking excited!

• musiciseverything

Fuck you OU. Just fuck you. You better not go slow tonight otherwise I’m going to be pissed.

Ooops I layered a faaaaaaaaas

Ooops I layered a faaaaaaaaas

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL

___________________

Is that filming JONAS? And wheres that brunette chick thats usally hanging off Joe?

Yeah, it’s from JONAS. Idk where the girl is.

• LaLaLaLand

OMG! so it’s 6 minutes already since cant be tamed premiered…. OU U NEED TO HURY THE FUCK UP AND POST IT OR ELSE IM AFRAID IM GONNA HURT SOMEONE TONIGHT AND U NEVER KNOW IF IT’S ONE OF U GUYS… *don don doonnnn*
    no but really oceanup please hurry

this post is slow it sucks monkey dicsks

“don’t BLOW the joker!”

lmfao

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

LOL
    ___

hahaha suck on that demi!!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

iloveyouux said:

FIERCE!

_______________

:O

IT PREMIERED FOR YOU?!?!

Damn, it doesn’t premiere here until seven; it’s 5:45.

lmfao I’m so bored :/

• MileyIsBestest

‘m gonna be asleep during the epic post.
    Fuck time zones.
    -_-
    stay up for it

• ILoveTaylorSwift

Hahaa, gotta love some Kevin J.

lmao what is wrong with nick he acts like if kevin doesnt win there going broke like geez they already own more than 1 million dollars

• Kathy7

yes, they have more money than that! but the money they win in minute to win it is ALL for CHARITY!!!
    GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!

• little misssunshinee

ahah kevin is such a cutiiee!
    i love his curly hair sooo cuteeee!

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Lol. All the Jemi fans i’m following on twitter are so pissed rn.

——————

Why? lol

• peacelovehearts

JonasandMileyPones said:

_____

I need mine now!
    You can use my harpoon/pickle launching one if you would like? (;

• JonasandMileyPones

Then delete it smartness.

_____

I cant delete other peoples posts. GENIUS.

• LaLaLaLand

im really getting impatient right now like really impatient where im at that point i think im gonna break my laptop or is just me ….=/

• MileyIsBestest

Chill out dude

• musiciseverything

I cant delete other peoples posts. GENIUS.

Then stop complaining about it. Damn.

• xoxokatie8

Can we just pretend that the Chelsea & Joe kiss for JONAS wasn’t for JONAS? :):):):)

• peacelovehearts

LaLaLaLand said:
    I’ve been that way all week longggg….

You can use my harpoon/pickle launching one if you would like? (;

___

What happened to my pickle gun 2000?

• Cherry

No it’s not just you. Me and my friends are going crazy waiting…..lols Gabby (my friend) just threw the remote at the tv, She’s such a blonde.

• MileyIsBestest

Peaceloveheart
    Was it you that started the whole guns, sheild thing?

• JonasandMileyPones

Then stop complaining about it. Damn.

____

Fuck you, then don’t look at my comments.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol. All the Jemi fans i’m following on twitter are so pissed rn.
    Why?

Joe/Stella kiss.
    They need to calm down, it’s only for a TV show!

• LaLaLaLand

Chill out dude
    Im Chiller than ever (not) and im a dudat my friend

• JonasandMileyPones

Cant Be Tamed will probably leak earlier. I mean with the time zones and issshh.

• musiciseverything

Fuck you, then don’t look at my comments.

I can’t exactly help it idiot. Your comments are just…there.

• Cherry

Lol. All the Jemi fans i’m following on twitter are so pissed rn.
    Why?

Joe/Stella kiss.
    They need to calm down, it’s only for a TV show!
    Who do you think they are going to blame when they break up?

• peacelovehearts

JonasandMileyPones said:
    You can use my harpoon/pickle launching one if you would like? (;

___

What happened to my pickle gun 2000?
    Same thing.. I was just stating that it launches harpoons & pickles (:

• LaLaLaLand

Hahaha lol well i feel her! Cuz oceanup is getting on my nerves

• MileyIsBestest

HAhah i will see you all later on in the epic post with our pickle guns!

• JonasandMileyPones

I can’t exactly help it idiot. Your comments are just…there.

____

You can just stroll down the page and ignore my fcking comments.

Btw, your icon sucks. ;)

Hahaha lol well i feel her! Cuz oceanup is getting on my nerves

They don’t go on OU, they don’t even know about it.

• Tinypic Bandit

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    Lol. All the Jemi fans i’m following on twitter are so pissed rn.
    Why?

Joe/Stella kiss.
    They need to calm down, it’s only for a TV show!

Jemi fans need to back the hell away from the computer & take a nap -_-

Same thing.. I was just stating that it launches harpoons & pickles (:

_____

Oic. Yes! I want it. This is going to be great, do shields come with it too? Hopefully Ginger is there? ;)

• musiciseverything

You can just stroll down the page and ignore my fcking comments.

Btw, your icon sucks. ;)

Whatever. And fuck you. Just fuck you. You know you love it. :P

• LaLaLaLand

oh guys look wat it says See the video’s exclusive premiere May 4 on E! News at 7 and 11:30 p.m.

ugh!!! so we have to wait until 7

• SydneyHeartU

WOAH!! That’s so crazy!! GO KEVY!!

ugh!!! so we have to wait until 7

one more hour. Come on, WE CAN DO IT!

• peacelovehearts

JonasandMileyPones said:
    Same thing.. I was just stating that it launches harpoons & pickles (:

_____

Yes shields are included! & Ginger better be there, or else i’m taking away some of the selena themed pickles at the wedding.. -_-

Whatever. And fuck you. Just fuck you. You know you love it. :P

______

Wow. You want to fuck me two times! Jeez…. horny bitch. XD

Wow. You want to fuck me two times! Jeez…. horny bitch. XD

Go back to Katie. I’m done with your ass.

• hithere

musiciseverything
    is this victoria on your icon??

• -Hibz-

Kevin is so BLEEPING awesome.

Seriously, love the guy. I cant wait to see thisss!

And LOL @ Nick. Relax kiddo.

Who’s ready for the epic post tonight?! :D

• musiciseverything

is this victoria on your icon??

Yes it is! She’s my new favorite person. I love her so much. :D

• dont jugde

Get ready for the epic post tonight.

i wouldn’t be here for the post :( stupid time zone

maybe the kissing scenes were before demi. i’d get jealous if my b/f were kissing another.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

FORMSPRING ME

ALSO MADE A TWITTER FOR THOSE WHO ASKED. :) FOLLOW ME, I’LL FOLLOW YOU. ITS ON MY FORMSPRING PAGE

• hithere

is this victoria on your icon??

Yes it is! She’s my new favorite person. I love her so much. :D
    ____
    oooh she is one of my fave too!!!
    she is SO PRETTY!!!!!

• MileyIsBestest

How much longer till can’t be tamed?

• peacelovehearts

• Effy

iFail2Much said:

around what time?

I think it’s 7 EST/6c. PM
    ___________________

• Deluminator

Why is Nick holding his breath like a chiuaua under water? Geez calm down its only a game show

• nikkii.

Deluminator said:

– – – – –

lmfao. because nick is probably the most competitive kid you will ever meet.

okayy.. SIAB

• Disdain

Deluminator said:
    Lol so true!

• carys

wheres joee?? didn’t he go? or am i just blind and can’t see him?

• Kathy7

—————————–

Kathy7 said:

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!

• 9maria91

wheres joee?? didn’t he go? or am i just blind and can’t see him?
    __
    He took Demi to disneyland instead.

• Hannahh

Haha, I love Kevin. :)
    And new banner on my profile. :)

• Brangelina

Hahahaha Oh Nick.

• FloBuS_JB2

awwsome, I lovee kevin!

YOITSMESOPHSSG said:

_______________________________

Shut up whore.

• Cherry

OU is going at 2 miles per hour, is this happening for anyone else?

YOITSMESOPHSSG said:

______________________________

WTH Demi?

How long ’til the Can’t Be Tamed video?

YOITSMESOPHSSG said:

______________________________

WTH Demi?

Give me a beat Ms.Smith.

• peacelovehearts

Dear OceanUp, your website better be fixed by tonight… or else there is going to be a lot of pissed off miley stans who want a huge ass bitch domination… Hurry upppp!

• m

OMG I love this website! http://www.itsmaec.blogspot.com

• xoxokatie8

still slow?

• THANK_HEAVEN_FOR_KEVIN

Does anyone else think that this is super hot????? I LOVE YOU KEVIN <3

ucvhost is a leading web site hosting service provider that is known to provide reliable and affordable hosting packages to customers. cheap hosting company believes in providing absolute and superior control to the customer as well as complete security and flexibility through its many packages. windows vps Moreover, the company provides technical support as well as customer service 24×7, in order to enable its customer price,.

ucvhost is a leading web site hosting service provider that is known to provide reliable and affordable hosting packages to customers. cheap hosting company believes in providing absolute and superior control to the customer as well as complete security and flexibility through its many packages. windows vps Moreover, the company provides technical support as well as customer service 24×7, in order to enable its customer price,,,