Mitchel Musso A FEW WORDS

ucvhost is a leading web site hosting service provider that is known to provide reliable and affordable hosting packages to customers. cheap hosting company believes in providing absolute and superior control to the customer as well as complete security and flexibility through its many packages. windows vps Moreover, the company provides technical support as well as customer service 24×7, in order to enable its customer price. Thanks….

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Effy said:

is it just me or this thing isn’t funny at all?

_________________

I didnt even watch it xD

• Disdain

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Nope, I live in Devon :/ lol
    My friends went there in the sixth grade to Nethercott Farm.

• Disdain

Effy said:
    is it just me or this thing isn’t funny at all?
    LOL I don’t even know…

Too lazy to watch, what’s he doing?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

My friends went there in the sixth grade to Nethercott Farm.

__________________

Its pretty much just farms, tractors, animal poop. Not much else :)

• Effy

nooo xD am I the only one who watched it? well, I can tell you that you two have done a smart thing not watching it

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Effy said:

_________________

Lol, What is it even about?

• Effy

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Effy said:

_________________

Lol, What is it even about?
    _______________________

he’s pretending to be a big star with his own drink and his own doll and then he pretends that he doesn’t know who James Cameron is while holding an Avatar dvd

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_________________

Sounds pretty bad

• Effy

it is

get the f*** over yourslves, he is trying to be funny >_<

• Disdain

That is him as a doll right? He did the voice-over for that doll in Monster House!

• Disdain

Lol I watched it :)

• leLIVREinterdit

was this meant to be funny? :|

• Effy

Disdain said:

__________________

I didn’t know that xD still I guess he doesn’t have his own drink

• Disdain

Effy said:
    Disdain said:

__________________

I didn’t know that xD still I guess he doesn’t have his own drink

Lol yeh tryin’a be funny!

• Effy

leLIVREinterdit said:

was this meant to be funny? :|

______________________

I know, it really wasn’t, love your icon

• leLIVREinterdit

ty!!!
    who’s in yours? it’s pretty cute.

• Disdain

Hi BDR!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Hey Disdain!

• Disdain

So you live in Europe, right?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Yeah I live in England

• Disdain

So do I! I live in London. Do you?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Nope, I live in Devon :/ lol

• Effy

is it just me or this thing isn’t funny at all?