Nick Jonas SHARP DRESSED @ Sharky’s

nick-jonas-sharp-dressed-21

Nick Jonas leaving Sharky’s Mexican Grille in Toluca Lake w/ Maya. WENN.

i have .. i got nuttin’/ :|

• Marisa

He looks so handsome!

• itsme

Well,damn. What’s the occasion? He’s looking fine.

• JUICY

I think its adorable that they stayed in contact with Maya. I feel like Nick’s the only one who goes out with her though.
    Anyways, he’s gorgeous.

I hope one day Nick and Maya get together. They’d be the best couple, she’s known and loved him BEFORE being famous and has been with them through the best and worst times.

I think they’d really appreciate each other.

• nat

Sexy As FUCK DANGGGGGGGGGG LOL
    Man im upset they are not coming to my town on the tour

• Your Love is my Drug

okk. how the fuck does this work? i keep making accounts, but oU… gives me NO password!?
    Oceanup ONLY works on Yahoo emails. Get a Yahoo email and it will work.

• xdpunkie

My vagina feels weird. Sorry.

Erm, I don’t see what’s the big deal about Nick. I mean, why everyone loves him. I see as a no one special. Oh well. (:

• ET

Nicholas, Ily.

• Your Love is my Drug

Is it just me or was Oceanup not working for like an hour?

• Angie

Damn, he looks so sexy right there.

OH I’D TAP DAT!

• itsme

Look at him, looking like he owns the place. Lmfao.

He’s going to end up dating her.

• itsme

I think maybe SOMEDAY at some point they MAY try to pursue a relationship, but when they are older.

• carbomb__

Losiento pero I really don’t like the purse… I understand y he has it but idk guess that beer commercial influenced me..

• noice..

look at him, holding the door for that girl walking in while they were leaving. good manners go a long way

i want to marry him

He’s been trying to act like Obama for the last few months and its pissing me off.

• itsme

Lmao. It’s Nick Jonas. It’s who he is.

• Anonymous25

even Mileys “BFF” Demi called her “the next Britney Spears” bahahahahaha that sucks really…..

• nikkkii.

Hahaha I don’t think there is ANY way those two would get together. They’re legit like brother and sister. Not like Joe and Demi were, either. I think they’re just too much like family to be comfortable as anything more.

• Your Mom Was Here

cuteness :)

The sign made me think “Why can’t you park there?” “Well, Nick Jonas is standing there.”

• Moonbeam

Wow, sharp dressed man.

• itsme

& that’s true too, maybe they are more like brother/sister since they are practically family.

Is he re-enacting a scene from the Hangover?

• TayBrii__?

Nick, like uh…. I don’t know, oh yeah, take off ya clothes. ;)

• Nixienemi

hey_foolios said:

Nixienemi said:

hey_foolios said:

I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I just really feel like throwing around the F word.

Do you have Tourette’s?
    _______________

No haha

Can you develop tourettes at a later stage in life? :O

I think you can…or it just develops as you get older!

i am loving maya’s boots.

He’s looking really really good these days. He must have somewhere to go though because Maya isn’t dressed up at all.

i love maya.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

YEAH I GET DRESSED UP WHEN I GO OUT TO GRAB FOOD… MK

FORMSPRING ME

ALSO MADE A TWITTER FOR THOSE WHO ASKED. :) FOLLOW ME, I’LL FOLLOW YOU.

O sweet God of everything beautiful and great on earth and above! I love you,and just from seeing this i need chocolate!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

That picture makes me hungry.

y is he so hott?

• Nixienemi

Isn’t that suit too hot?!

Dang boy!

their so dating…

• girl crush mileyyyyy

really? a suit. woooooooooow,

• Nixienemi

their so dating…

Why do you figure that?

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Is it just me or was Oceanup not working for like an hour?
    ——————
    ya lol it wasnt

Nick looks handsome :)
    Wonder where he was going..

Wow Nick gets hotter everyday :)

• hey_foolios

Joe.. I’d ____ him.

Nick.. I’d ____ him.

Kevin.. Well.. ehh.. I’d still ____ him.

Not all three though. I’d feel like a whore.

• Nixienemi

hey_foolios said:

Joe.. I’d ____ him.

Nick.. I’d ____ him.

Kevin.. Well.. ehh.. I’d still ____ him.

Not all three though. I’d feel like a whore.

I’m with on the Nick part!

• hey_foolios

I thought you would be, Frankie.

I thought you would.

• hey_foolios

• Nixienemi

hey_foolios said:

Do you have Tourette’s?

• hey_foolios

Nixienemi said:

hey_foolios said:

Do you have Tourette’s?
    _______________

No haha

Can you develop tourettes at a later stage in life? :O

shawty is an eenie meenie minie moe luvva..

those lyrics are beyond deep. seriously.

i dont know what my life wouldve been if i had never heard such passion-filled music.

life changing.

those few words alone..

have changed all i am.

nick…why…so…serious

• seriously

ooh la la.
    now i’m not much of a Nick girl (i’m a Joe girl), but i’m liking what i’m seeing ;)

Adorable friends.

Hey there sexy.

• Shana

Oh please somebody explain me how can i log in , i try & try but there’s no way 4 me to succeed , plus the e-mail are in english and i am french .Can somebody kind enough explain me with a not too complicated gramamar how do i can log in?It would be quite nice .

• keisha

So gorgeous! Not much of health foods there.. :(

• Rachel

this post made me tear up a bit.
    i’m so happy for maya, but does anyone else wish that they could have a best friend like nick?

this post made me tear up a bit.

me :/

• shanna

first thing i saw on this post was the Spit Shoot-In Camel on the.

Sad a camel catches your attention and not some guy eating some burritos where you know where he will be later……

on the Throne.

HE LOOKS GOOD

I love how he is still close with maya

Who is Maya

• Jessicuhh.

Sharp dressed man.

i wanna be that coffe or whatever in the second picture ;)
    nick…looking handsome as always:)

• GoldenGal9311

He looks mighty fine.

• peacelovehearts

Everybody’s crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

• 9maria91

He got some snacks to eat during Mileys video. How cute.

• BAMF

When you make an account oceanup will send you a password which is bunch of numbers copy and paste it to the password box and then it gives you the opportunity to set your password
    I hope I helped

‘SHARP DEPRESSED’?

• peacelovehearts

Check yo emails..

• superJOEman

what if Nick ended up marrying Maya and Joe with Mandy???!! hmmm…

• Moonbeam

Isn’t Maya-Nick like Demi-Joe?

STUD MUFFINNNNNNN! <3

• AmieeDawn

I think they’d really appreciate each other
    _______________________________________
    I get what you’re saying, but at the same time, I don’t think they would want to ruin their friendship if they did date and then broke up, ya know?
    I think she’s only 15, isn’t she?

Looking flawless Nicholas. ;)

• AmieeDawn

___________________________________
    What the hell..? How?

• peacelovehearts

Is he re-enacting a scene from the Hangover?
    Yes. A naked Mr.Chow is going to jump out of his car any second now…

,ick, let me tell you something.. YOU are going to be my husband.

• idkMyBFFjill

GoldenGal9311 said:

He looks mighty fine.
    —————-
    YOU HAVE A KE$HA ICON…i feel so accomplished. :]

(but now mine looks even crappier than before lol)

• Anonymous<3.

He’s so handsome:) I love him!

• aaliyahnoelle

aww maya kibble. i love her.

he looks so good in these pics. :D

• -Hibz-

FOOLIO WAS HERE?! Damn.

• -Hibz-

,ick, let me tell you something.. YOU are going to be my husband.

I’d love to see how that relationship would unravel seeing as though you can’t even spell his name right.

“Commar-ick” Lol :P

• Jessss

Anyways, he’s gorgeous

————————————-

I do believe her and her mom live with them?
    It was in the Good Housekeeping interview with Denise along time ago. I just remember that part.

Besides in live chats and things when people ask them about where’s Maya.
    They usually say either she’s with them or “Probally at the house playing with Elvis” So, yeah I think she lives with them.

that was really long. =/ hahah :)

oh nick u are so sexy,sweet jesus,let me see,4 months 12 days 44 minutes and 22 seconds until he turns 18