Joe Jonas Lunch WITH JACK LAWLESS

joe-lawl
joe-jonas-drink

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Where is that JELENA girl who said Selena saved Joe from anorexia? lmao :D good ol’ times :D
    Omgoodness she never gave up. She kept saying Joe was a pill popper and Selena was ‘the love of his life’ I remember Mrs.N too :/ Gah old times.

Oh how I miss it soo, that was when people were actually on Oceanup. :/
    I know right :/. And I remember – and everyone thought it was a celebrity. AH what about Jay?! :D!
    Wait, I don’t remember JAY but my my my I remember a whole lot :/ its sad when its all deteriorating away. :(
    :/ I know right. Old OU had so many..interesting..people back then. Hmm who else was there. The time when everyone thought Nick was posting.

OHH yeah!
    Gah I missss it :(. Hmm who else.
    HAHA the Jackie poser who made her ”mafia” lmao.

OOoo that reminds me when Jackie left everyone was accusing everyone of being Jackie
    Yeahhh, I remember that one :/. I also remember..hold up lemme recall..I remember the user who was gonna get b.eaten by her spouse. she never came back

Ikr? All my friends went crazy when I brought samosas to our end-of-the-year picnic. They wanted to take extra home, lol.
    ____________

Lol, what does your family put in them? Beef, right? My mom does beef, some chicken, and sometimes fish. It’s actually very good. :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Ohhhh that stalker bitch stopped replying :( I was just getting into that argument! Haha xD This post is about food now? I’m ouuta here, byeeeee :)

Oh no shes back HAHA!

poet anon on ou,why are you wasting your talent here?

As a Britney stan, I am telling you to STFU

Why would you openly appreciate yourself by being an obsessive fan?

Is that ~cool now in internet world?
    Because in the real world, it’s just a restraining order

__________________

I dont stalk her but I’m just a MASSIVE fan. Ya know like Chris Crocker ;) haha

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Seriously I dont always make rude comments!? I cant remember the last time I did tbh :P

And yes I can say what I want anyway

“When I’m hungry, I eat. When I’m thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it.” – Madonna

Concerts are so expensive now and although I definately think the Jonas Bros are worth it dont want half the show being Camp Rock and Demi!!

I’m out for realz this time :) BYE

• all for me

And soo do I!! So why get mad at me for talking shit when you do it to!! The next time you talk about Demi or Joe think to yourself “”hhhmm they have fans on here that are gonna get mad, I might get a little hate” I mean come on really if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen!! i happen to love those guys and would do anything to defend them..

• -Hibz-

Uh.. Is everyone gone?

all for me said:

__________________

Ok… so you called me a fat no life just because I insulted Jemi yesterday, righttttt :l

Ok now I’m actually going lmfao stop replying to me.

• -Hibz-

Great, so I’m a loner.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

IF YOU SAY SO.

FORMSPRING ME

ALSO GO TO MY TWITTER PAGE ON THERE AND FOLLOW ME ;) I FOLLOW BACK.

• love_love_love

love him <3

where is everybody?!?!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Why does OceanUP post mindless post about Joe, Nick, and sometimes Kevin eating?

love him <3

where is everybody?!?!

I hate time differences ):

• Your Mom Was Here

____________
    Because that’s what they like to post. “Jonas eats food”

• StarLightSTARbright

love_love_love said:

love him <3

where is everybody?!?!

At my house.

Really OU? Really? We still wait for our MEMI post but I see you prefer put joe and jack eating.

• StarLightSTARbright

MEMI WAS TOGETHER AGAIN?! WHEN?

OMG!! Joe there is something about him! I’ve never been able to pin point it! but DDDAAAMMMNNN!!! could he be any hotter!!!! I want to do dirty things to him! things even my mom would disown me for!!

• love_love_love

do any of yall know where ican watch accused at 17 with nicole anderson. i cant find it. and i keep asking and no one is answering me. lol
    just wondering cuase it looked really good :)

• all for me

who said I’m replying to you I had no reply on there!! And the FAT, NO LIFE thing wouldn’t bother you soo much if it wasn’t true!! Anyway its 6:33 pm and my boy is here to pick me up so we can go to dinner I’m loggin off but trust I’ll be looking for your f’d up comment everytime I come on here!! BYE FAT GIRL!!!

• love_love_love

wait MEMi!?!?!? when? i love them. but i also love semi!

• KeepTheFaith

just wondering cuase it looked really good :)

I have no idea when it will come on tv again, but when it does it will be on the Lifetime channel. :)

MEMI WAS TOGETHER AGAIN?! WHEN?
    ___
    lol no I am just talking about the day where they were spotted together on a sunday. Plus Miley did an interview On E yesterday and said Demi was her best friend. I am just asking if OU dont have a problem with their friendship.

• iCHEETAH

I’m sorry, but to many Jonas post(s)_. I heard Memi hung out, so FREAKING OCEANUP POST IT ALREADY.

I miss Selena. It’s like she dissapeared.

i dedicate these lines to joe jonas
    His eyes,like stars,fallen from the sky,
    Every move he makes,so graceful..yet so fragile
    The arch of his lips,his smile shy,
    An aura which makes blooming flowers look desolate and dry
    Feel free to comment on my style of writing and love for joe jonas

what effect or whatever was this pic taken with? everyone has it now…

• love_love_love

just wondering cuase it looked really good :)

______

• JonasandMileyPones

OU is just pure shit now.

___
    no haha I am sorry if you thought that was I MEANT lol. Man spreading things is so easy on OU. I was talking about the pics we never had (2 weeks ago)

• JonasandMileyPones

Ou never post the Memi pictures. Duh.

They didn’t hang out again… thank god..

I’m on mobile

Can someone please give me the miley cyrus I can’t be tamed music video link

PWEASE :)

enough with the jonas brothers post ou

OU never post the good things.

• KeepTheFaith

OU is just pure shit now.

Agreed.

Okay, seriously? Who gives a fuck about Memi? This is a Joe post.

i dont know =/ i wish i knew too tho

• musiciseverything

I’m bored. Where is everyone?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

When OceanUP dies, because of its mindless shit. I will go to JustJared or Perez or some other crap.

• musiciseverything

Can anybody mind telling me what happened to Gossipfasho?

• superJOEman

Hottie alert!!! The picture of Joe is priceless.. And I totally love the friendship between the Jonas Brothers with JT, Greg, Jack & Ryan!! BEST BAND ever!!!

You’re not alone.

• all for me

May 5, 2010 @ 03:53 pm

——————–
    You could go to those site now if you hate this OU soo much..I mean no ones holding a gun to your head to come on this site are they?

• musiciseverything

I heard that she deleted her twitter account after that Jacqueline Rose person posted pictures of her and told everyone where she goes to school. Not sure if that’s true though, it’s just what I was told.

Wow that’s crazy. Thank you though.

• iCHEETAH

Ikr? Stupid losers. They need lives.

I’m glad someone agrees with me. I can’t find many Miley fans nowadays. :/

Really? There’s a lot on here. Plus on twitter too.

I put that as in no-Miley-fan-talks-to-me.
    lol. Yeah I know some are on Twitter but either trolls hurt them or they didn’t like that can’t be tamed video. I thought it was actually pretty amazing. She’s not going to stay a Disney princess forever even though It wasn’t even that bad or ‘showy’

• itsme

I’d give anything to run my fingers through Joe’s hair. It looks so soft and it’s thick. haha

• musiciseverything

Really? There’s a lot on here. Plus on twitter too.

I put that as in no-Miley-fan-talks-to-me.

I’ve given up on haters. They really need to grow up and get lives. Can’t be tamed was really good. I’m also glad that Miley is branching away. She truly is the HBIC.

• itsme

If only JB can have Miley’s management. Ugh.

• KeepTheFaith

If only JB can have Miley’s management. Ugh.

If only… *sigh*

• JonasandMileyPones

Nobody knows it, but I’m that straw.

___

Only in your dreams baby.

If only JB can have Miley’s management. Ugh.
    ___________________

Or Selena’s. Both girls’ managements seem to know what they’re doing.

Really? Bitch is crazy.

Not as crazy as your bitch ass though. :P

Wow, this is so interesting OceanUp.. -_-

___

I’d just stick to Twitter and Tumblr. You girls should get one.

• iCHEETAH

Hell yea. She can’t be tamed ;)

so much hate against her on the web it’s unbelievable. trolls need to get a hobby. xD

• musiciseverything

The infamous Jackie hacked it.

Really? Bitch is crazy.

Good for them. I just ate chicken with french fries and my belly is full. Full belly, happy heart. :)

I’m on mobile

Can someone please give me the miley cyrus I can’t be tamed music video link

PWEASE :)

______

• musiciseverything

Ikr? Stupid losers. They need lives.

___

I’d just stick to Twitter and Tumblr. You girls should get one.

What goes on at Tumblr?

VIA hipster tryhards

Gotr like toylike you tube you Tebet poly your like girl ut kbnoe it ok wot ir farr farr Ty you tres potfa tupolypauleyreyour nor here exacyo you know where lokher

What goes on at Tumblr?

_____

You blog stuff and follow people who blog stuff. It sounds re- stupid… but I’m beginning to be obsessed with it.

• iCHEETAH

Ikr? Stupid losers. They need lives.

I’m glad someone agrees with me. I can’t find many Miley fans nowadays. :/

I thought it said lunch with jack daniels at first

• musiciseverything

Ikr? Stupid losers. They need lives.

I’m glad someone agrees with me. I can’t find many Miley fans nowadays. :/

Really? There’s a lot on here. Plus on twitter too.

• KeepTheFaith

Can anybody mind telling me what happened to Gossipfasho?

Miley is cool. I love her. I just think she’s been trying a little too hard to seem ‘grown and sexy’ lately. :\

• itsme

Nobody knows it, but I’m that straw.

Where did the “MILEY’S A TOILET” anon go?… They were my favorite :/

I’m so G, i’m almost H (;

• peacelovehearts

I have a special bird pack with your name on it.

I’m done talking to you. You’ve officially creeped me out.
    I’m just trying to make a new friend..
    I want you to join my bird pack.
    Bird pack..? WTF? o_O

xoxokatie8 said:

Lol. Yeahhh,my ex didnt realise what was missing until this year&we split in 08. Too bad Im over it :p
    ___
    Atleast you got over him :)
    It takes me foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to get over relationships
    Yeah really..and now that Ive forgiven him he thinks everything is all good and we can pick daises.Uhm,no. We dated for the longest time and it took me a little bit but Im happier without his drama :p. Awh :(..but theyll realise who theyre misssing<3

I’m so G, i’m almost H (;
    You are so cool.

Um, ImNotAnnoyingShit, you can’t talk. I think you are one of the craziest, childish, attention-seeking users on this site. So sit down.

• JonasandMileyPones

The to in her statement doesn’t need two o’s. In the form you’re speaking of, it means ‘also’, ‘as well’, ‘included.’

And it doesn’t need a comma in between her first sentence, because it’s not a conjunction or split sentence in the first place. In order for a comma to be in the middle of a beginning statement of a short paragraph, you have to have a prepositional phrase.

But cute.

_______

Okay grammar queen. My fucking bad. Thanks for siding with her instead of me. Really appreciate it.

Yeah, and some of them are….never mind….. I remember when all the Anons talked to the Anons and all the Members talked to the Members. Now all the Anons are getting accounts NOOO!! Haha :D

Aren’t we all anonymous anyway?
    I don’t see the point.
    Anons like you I don’t mind, but some are CRAZY most people with accounts are pretty sane, JS
    Well, I could make an account. But that wouldn’t make me any more or less anonymous. I’m still stating my opinion in a comment.

Though having a cute picture and username would be ~sleek.

• iMystified

I know how you feel girlll
    LOL I love Artie :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Bitch, I am sitting down.

• Doom

We had to perform a skit in spanish today in 3 minutes. My friend Ty kept on saying tacos and hamberguesa.

• musiciseverything

If you’re trying to correct her, she’s right about it being *to* lol. Sorry, I’m a grammar nerd.

To make it up to you, *aloud* should be *allowed* :P

Nah. It’s cool. Jamp needs to shut up sometimes. :)

I’m so G, i’m almost H (;
    You are so cool.

I smell sarcasm all the way through this screen

PlaceWeCallHome said:

Is anyone here going to the Jonas Brother’s Tour this summer?

Are you trying to start a hate fest?

Is anyone here going to the Jonas Brother’s Tour this summer?
    _____________

You mean the Camp Shit tour? Yeah, no. I’m not wasting money to go see that. Are you?

___
    Atleast you got over him :)
    It takes me foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to get over relationships

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

WTF with all these sudden new users?!?!?

Dnw.
    There was a reason they were always Anons, because they were so CRAZY! oh well, some I can tolerate, but mmmh mmh mmh

I have a special bird pack with your name on it.

I’m done talking to you. You’ve officially creeped me out.
    I’m just trying to make a new friend..
    I want you to join my bird pack.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oh. You do know they’re going to play Jonas Brothers songs, not Camp Rock songs, right?

__________________

They will be playing both, and it wont be just Jonas it will be Jonas and Demi and some other randoms from Camp Rock who I do not want to see.

I don’t know. They both seem nice.
    Your new right..? If your a Miley stan, you’ll get along. If your a Selena stan, you’ll get attacked by pickles & harpoons… Just saying :/
    ___________________

What happens if you hate both? Because I can tolerate Miley but not for long..and Selena well she bugs the hell out of me. Just asking.
    ——————–
    In that case, you’ll do fine on Selena posts, I’d just stay away from the Miley ones… You’ll get powned.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Aren’t we all anonymous anyway?
    I don’t see the point.

But cute.
    Jamp, you just got owned.

Is anyone here going to the Jonas Brother’s Tour this summer?

Are you trying to start a hate fest?

I want to start a cry fest with napkins and peeps

• musiciseverything

I’m just trying to make a new friend..
    I want you to join my bird pack.

Great. Now I feel bad. =/ But it’s still weird.

100% true. I used to think it would be so cool to see what americans eat on a daily basis, lol. Sometimes it’s actually pretty good, but it gets old really fast. I want my spicy food back! :)
    ___________________

Americans don’t even like their own food half of the time. I was born and raised here and most of the time all my friends wanted to eat dinner at my house because of how diverse our food was. Haha.

• DesiGirl

___________________

• DesiGirl

JonasandMileyPones said:

I changed it you dumbass. People are aloud to make mistakes.

______

*I changed it, you dumbass.

*too

To make it up to you, *aloud* should be *allowed* :P

Cause it counts every time you look at your profile (;
    …without it you’d probably have like 13.

Way to make her feel like a loser.
    You’re all married to Kayne West on a Tuesday by the way.
    ——————–
    Sorry, but i’m already engaged to Ginger…. :/

& yeah Hotdayummm, you made me feel bad…LMFAO!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Britney and Justin are back bitches…

…In my icon

xoxokatie8 said:

I was head over heels, until you threw away usssss
    And it’s just too bad you’ve already had the best days. The best days of your life <3

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

WTF with all these sudden new users?!?!?

• musiciseverything

You would curse in abbreviations wouldn’t you. :)

I’m God.
    Okay….. This is very weird.

• PlaceWeCallHome

Is anyone here going to the Jonas Brother’s Tour this summer?

The fact that no one responded to her at the time I did, shows that I was in fact correct, and no one did care. Concluding me just making a general statement of a true situation.
    if no one cared and they didn’t comment. then if you didn’t care, why’d you comment. if you really didn’t care you would have ignored it like everybody else.
    But I did care. Making an obvious statement about those around that didn’t respond at that time meant I care about the comment, but the three word statement excluded me. Because I did comment, meaning I cared. Making my response somewhat hypocritical, but understanding at best.

• xoxokatie8

So it’s thunder and lightening out. I could get electrocuted from being on the computer
    Cool facts

• all for me

I can’t be tamed was stupid why is she always trying to be something shes not. You aren’t Britney bitch!!! Britney has more talent in her pinky finger then you have in your whole body! Britney doen’t even notice to the fact that she met you…but you jock her all the time saying ppl compare you guys..No one compares you to Brits sexy ass..she doesn’t even go on TV to promote her CD’s they just sell..while you are busy trying to be all over the place!!! SAD just SAD!

Musiciseverything ; your icon is beastly (:

She can’t be tamed. ;) Thank you.
    NP. Haha Im not a fan of hers particularly but thats my myspace song :p. ‘I go through guys like money’
    Woahhhh, i haven’t been on myspace in 2 years.. People still use it?!? O_o
    Yeahhh lol;but FaceBook is the new thing :p. MySpace is almost abandoned
    Yeah, i still like myspace better, everybody just migrated over though and then it became isolated…
    Sameee. Myspace..I dunno theres not much but I find it better
    Facebook is too plain. It needs to get a music player and some embed codes & then i’ll think about liking it better :P
    Yeah reallllly. It’s all plain Jane. Throw in some html for us then I’ll like it bettter :p

I was head over heels, until you threw away usssss

Story.of.my.life. :/

Cool facts

Cool beans dude.

What the hell? Bitches need to view my profile, I only have 300+ :(

• JonasandMileyPones

I changed it you dumbass. People are aloud to make mistakes.

______

*I changed it, you dumbass.

*too

all for me said:
    LMFAO.. pshhhhh haters... *throws pickle grenade*

You would curse in abbreviations wouldn’t you. :)

I’m God.
    Okay….. This is very weird.

I have a special bird pack with your name on it.

all for me said:
    LMFAO.. pshhhhh haters... *throws pickle grenade*

• iMystified

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

WTF with all these sudden new users?!?!?
    There is a lot of new users O.o
    I guess they don’t want to be called anon. anymore :(
    lots of fun days for members when we bashed on them :D

xoxokatie8 said:

I was head over heels, until you threw away usssss

Story.of.my.life. :/
    Same heree :/. Sad that people dont realise what they have till its gone..

Cool facts

Cool beans dude.

I like beans

PlaceWeCallHome said:

Is anyone here going to the Jonas Brother’s Tour this summer?

__________________

I did actually want to go to a Jonas tour this year. But then they announced it was gonna be a Camp Rock tour and I was like Heeeelllllll nooooooo!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

* puts your name on list* MMmmmh……….. Shame….

Fun fact;

Friends from 6th grade that you barely talk to now will give you presents for your birthday, close friends will forget and lie that they will buy you something but never do.

• musiciseverything

*I changed it, you dumbass.

*too

Could you leave me alone? Please?

• xoxokatie8

Same heree :/. Sad that people dont realise what they have till its gone..
    __
    I know how you feel girlll

OFF TOPIC but am I the only one who notice demis voice completely changed. its soweird .Just watch interviews of her of 2008 and now. Its like she lost her voice now. Like she is always sick

Not as crazy as your bitch ass though. :P

Ugh. PLEASE shut up. For my sake please.

• itsme

Only in your dreams baby.
    Back off,bitch.

Miley is not the jonas or neither is selena.You cant compare what is not comparable.

To make it up to you, *aloud* should be *allowed* :P

______

Grr.

iCHEETAH said:
    Ikr? Stupid losers. They need lives.

I’m glad someone agrees with me. I can’t find many Miley fans nowadays. :/

Really? There’s a lot on here. Plus on twitter too.

I put that as in no-Miley-fan-talks-to-me.
    I’ll lend you one of my pickle guns if you want. They’re pretty legit with the Selena stans/ Miley haters… (:

• all for me

May 5, 2010 @ 05:20 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

As a Britney stan, I am telling you to STFU
    __________________

With a Justina Beaver icon even Britney Spears would laugh in your face!! Please don’t call yourself a fan of hers with an icon of that trasgender little bastard!! I still think your an 11 year old british girl that is obese, bad hair, bad skin, and no life. I do feel sorry for you, I don’t want to hurt you. Either that or your an extremely older homo male. Still from Britian tho right?

all for me said:

____________________

As a Britney stan, I am telling you to STFU

• peacelovehearts

No sweetie, that’d be you.

I have a special bird pack with your name on it.

I’m done talking to you. You’ve officially creeped me out.
    I’m just trying to make a new friend..
    I want you to join my bird pack.
    Bird pack..? WTF? o_O

Yeah. I’m the mama Blue Jay, and you can pick your bird. BUT YOU CAN’T BE A DUCK.
    They squat in a form of Barry.

_____________________

Nobody is comparing them. We’re comparing their management teams. It’s pretty obvious that Selena and Miley have great management teams. While JB and Demi don’t.

• TayBrii__?

<3 Joe 'n' Jack!

Oh how I miss it soo, that was when people were actually on Oceanup. :/

THIS. Haha :D

• DesiGirl

peacelovehearts said:

Wait, you have to eat boiled vegetables in college..? Oh dear.. I think i’m going to be going out to eat quite a lot.. o_O
    ____

They serve a lot of boiled veggies at my college. And the cafeteria is called…wait for it…The Rat, lol.

There’s a restaurant-style place on campus here too, but it’s too expensive to eat there for every meal.

• peacelovehearts

I am so so so sick of boiled vegetables. I want food with flavor, dammnit.

Biggest adjustment to college: going from desi food to american food 24-7. Seriously.
    _________________

I know what you mean. I no longer live with my parents and I miss our cultural foods. Way better than American food. It has zest to it.

• PlaceWeCallHome

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

__________________

Yeah I guess.

iCHEETAH said:

THIS. Haha :D
    One of them even comes with harpoons… I suggest using it cautiously though, they tend to backfire O_o

• JonasandMileyPones

I miss abc123, Jackie(of course), Humequo, that bitch who use to post her comments saying come to this website, the one who was like ronnies’s dad dies in the last song, etc.

• TayBrii__?

Anyone like my new icon?

• TayBrii__?

Gotta <3 Bounce, ha ha!

• KeepTheFaith

I’ve noticed. Weird, isn’t it?
    At first I thought it could’ve been caused by how loud she sometimes sings, but who knows.

——————–

Gurl I don’t know who you are talking to, cause I sure enough was not talking to you. :/

• KeepTheFaith

I want new pictures of Nick and Joe having lunch together. Make it happen, boys. Please… :)

• musiciseverything

I’ve noticed. Weird, isn’t it?

I pray that she doesn’t lose her voice. It’s so strong and beautiful.

What goes on at Tumblr?

_____

Cool, I’ll try it some time :)

iCHEETAH said:

THIS. Haha :D
    I will be cautious. o_O

Itsme and Musiciseverything are hattteerrrssss. :P

iCHEETAH said:

THIS. Haha :D
    I will be cautious. o_O

iCHEETAH said:

THIS. Haha :D
    I will be cautious. o_O

Itsme and Musiciseverything are hattteerrrssss. :P

Didn’t I tell you to shut up? Could’ve sworn I did. Hm. You need to listen better.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Every time I comment it seems everyone like leaves so I leave then when I come back there is like 250 comments more :D haha

• all for me

May 5, 2010 @ 04:28 pm

——————–

_____________
    Yuck! Please speak english I don’t understand ebonics!

____

I’m king daddy, you need to listen to ME.

do you guys remember the Nick Jonas album songs? lol

do you guys remember the Nick Jonas album songs? lol

——————–

_____________
    Yuck! Please speak english I don’t understand ebonics!

If you want me to speak right then you spell right.

• musiciseverything

I’m king daddy, you need to listen to ME.

No. Just keep dreaming that you’re daddy. You aren’t though.

• Brangelina

Cute! Memi hung out?

Point the biggest sceptic out and i’ll make ‘em a believer…

Musiciseverything ; your icon is beastly (:

Brangelina said:
    Cute! Memi hung out?
    Like a week ago… OU posted the link underneath an irrelevant post.. SMH

Musiciseverything ; your icon is beastly (:

She can’t be tamed. ;) Thank you.

• PlaceWeCallHome

” I’m not a puzzle but my pieces are jagged” – M RX CYRUS

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

” I wont tell you to go to hell cause I’m not a brat like that”

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

” I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go, I wanna be apart of something I don’t know”

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    ” I wont tell you to go to hell cause I’m not a brat like that”
    We can make some magic,
    I’m wrong like that

• DesiGirl

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    ” I wont tell you to go to hell cause I’m not a brat like that”
    We can make some magic,
    I’m wrong like that

I can’t be taammeddd!

Is everyone obssessed with this song? I want it on iTunes already. :)

• StarLightSTARbright

Wow I missed a lottt :(

• all for me

I miss Selena. It’s like she dissapeared.
    ______________________

I know. I miss her too, but she’s off filming Monte Carlos and having a great time. I’m happy that she’s branching outside of Disney. I have respect for her and Miley for doing that. Unlike Jonas and Demi.
    ———————
    BAHAHAHA Miley has not in any way shape or form branched away from disney!!! I laugh at you for evening thinking that. Lets see Disney is still her record label, disney studios was behind TLS, and Hannah Montana will be on TV with new episodes well into 2011. One movie does not branching away from disney make. And you little girls better check out what else Disney owns or has stake in beside the disney channel, radio disney, and hollywood records. They own ABC for god sake. Why do you think Jake Gyllenhal and Jerry Bruckheimer have been doing promos on the disney channel for “King of Persia” because they have a stake in that stuido too. Miley better watch what she says about disney..they made her and they can break her..don’t bite the hand that feeds you little girl..Oh and they have stake in the E channel too just to let you know!! also AOL, Time Warner, People Magazine, they all have ties to Disney Like it or not they are powerful.

I miss Selena. It’s like she dissapeared.
    ______________________

I’m so G, i’m almost H (;
    whose that in your icon? he’s got a nice ass! :)

But cute.

_______

Hah. You were the one trying to correct her grammar in the first place. And since you got it wrong, it just made you look like an ass rather than an educated person.

Not my fault home slice.

• JonasandMileyPones

Jamp, you just got owned.

___

Suck my king sized dick. Kthanksbai.

As a Britney stan, I am telling you to STFU
    __________________

Oh how I miss it soo, that was when people were actually on Oceanup. :/

• iMystified

Doom said:

Hey!
    He already knows more Spanish then I do!
    no fair…
    :P

I’m so G, i’m almost H (;
    whose that in your icon? he’s got a nice ass! :)

My boyfriend ;)))

I smell sarcasm all the way through this screen

Do you really think that I would put sarcasm in that sentence?

I’m so G, i’m almost H (;
    I’m so b, I have to get ‘a’ to come back it up.

Bitch, I am sitting down.
    ________________

Look at you trying to be clever. Puh-lease. Aren’t you supposed to be posing and stealing a users icon? Or are you finally on your meds that you don’t feel the need to do that today. I’m looking forward to your 4th account. Knowing all the bullshit stuff you pull; it’ll be here in no time.

I smell sarcasm all the way through this screen

Do you really think that I would put sarcasm in that sentence?

Not my fault home slice.

LMAO! Oh God….

Not my fault home slice.

_____

Just trying to piss her off hammie.

And GGRRRR!! :l

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    PlaceWeCallHome said:

Is anyone here going to the Jonas Brother’s Tour this summer?

__________________

___

Actually they’re playing both. But its going to be “Camp Rock” themed…so mainly a Camp Rock tour. Sucks for all the Jonas Fans…can you say rip off?!

• musiciseverything

Suck my king sized dick. Kthanksbai.

Nah I’m good. Save that for someone else.

• Doom

iMystified said:
    Doom said:

Hey!
    He already knows more Spanish then I do!
    no fair…
    :P
    My friend Brice just said si and no. lol

LMAO! Oh God….

Shut up bitch.

Oh how I miss it soo, that was when people were actually on Oceanup. :/

• JonasandMileyPones

I’m so ‘Z’ , I don’t even know ‘Y’.

• musiciseverything

Well it wasn’t. Or was it….? You will never know.

As a Britney stan, I am telling you to STFU

Why would you openly appreciate yourself by being an obsessive fan?

Is that ~cool now in internet world?
    Because in the real world, it’s just a restraining order.

• JonasandMileyPones

Nah I’m good. Save that for someone else.

Okay, for your mom. ;)

• SiezeTheDay

Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down there rocket. Who pissed in your Cherrios this morning? :p

Shut up bitch.

No. You can shut up though. I’ve been telling you to do that for the longest.

______________________

God you are f*cking weird, My icon isnt even of Justin right now? On my computer it is BRITNEY anyway. I am not 11, I’m 15. I’m not obese, I’m actually pretty skinny. My skin isnt fabulous but it isnt bad either and my hairs alright I suppose, I need to get it cut. I have a life, I have friends and a boyfriend but I just like coming on OU because my friends dont talk about this stuff. But seriously do you stalk me on OU? You seem to remember a lot of what I say :S Its getting creepy…

Okay, for your mom. ;)

Oh please shut up.

Bitch, I am sitting down.
    ________________

Don’t listen to this anonymous. She isn’t of our kind. We’re all gentle minded creatures with well educated conversation techniques with respect attached. If you feel the need to talk, ring me up instead.

Oh how I miss it soo, that was when people were actually on Oceanup. :/

May 5, 2010 @ 05:15 pm
    all for me said:

Lol she wasn’t trying to be Britney…she’s made it clear she’s trying to be her own person. Just leave her alone…this isn’t even her post its a Jonas one!

• all for me

May 5, 2010 @ 05:29 pm

May 5, 2010 @ 05:29 pm
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I feel sorry for you that you feel because you bash people over the internet that you have more of a life than her. Its sad…just plain sad…
    _____________________
    I never said I was better than her or had a better life than her. Don’t put words in my mouth honey!! and that sad just sad part is laughable because those are the words I used to you earlier in this post, so no creativity when it comes to talking to you. I stated my feeling towards this pathetic little FAT girl..the way she comes on here and talks shit about my boys.. turn about is fair play..(if you even understand what that means) so if she doesn’t want shit talked about her (or him) then maybe she (or he ) shouldn’t talk nasty about people when she is on here!!
    _________________________

Oh and don’t be sorry for me. Because you and I would never be friends.. I’m not friends with loser FAT girls that have never been kissed.

• all for me

May 5, 2010 @ 05:37 pm
    ——————
    You know what..? i changed my mind about that last reply. Your going to be viewed as a no life hater who lives in the middle of nebraska covered in cellulite shooting field mice with your arlington bolt rifle… GTFO hoe… *throws pickle*
    _______________

In all honesty I’m really small!! and I grew up in San Diego!! I went to El Cap high School you can look it up. anyway I only weight 98 lbs, and I’m 5’2 I wish I could gain weight soo I didn’t look so young. But you guys do what you want I just don’t like that girl Beautiful.Dirty whatever her name is.. I think she makes rude comments about people for no reason. And just like she has the right to come on here and say things she wants to..well so do I. So there and even my mom at forty something years old has no cellulite neither do I or my sisters!

——————

• PlaceWeCallHome

do you guys remember the Nick Jonas album songs? lol

Did we travel to the year 2436?
    It wasn’t that long ago.

Only in your dreams baby.
    Back off,bitch.

Hey now. There’s no need for name callin now. She spoke her peace, and that’s all there is to it. :)

• peacelovehearts

Bitch, I am sitting down.
    ________________

What the hell is your problem…? You should befriend BAMF, i have a feeling you two would like each other (:

do you guys remember the Nick Jonas album songs? lol

Did we travel to the year 2436?
    It wasn’t that long ago
    i’m not talking about that smart ass! i’m talking about the song that they had made up for Nick’s “album” , on another post.

• JonasandMileyPones

No. You can shut up though. I’ve been telling you to do that for the longest.

_____

And look; I’M STILL TALKING.

• iMystified

Doom said:

Hey!
    He already knows more Spanish then I do!
    no fair…
    :P
    My friend Brice just said si and no. lol
    haha it must of been one hell of a skit XD

musiciseverything said:

Musiciseverything ; your icon is beastly (:

She can’t be tamed. ;) Thank you.

;););)

To be fair, I did say somewhat. So I still don’t love you.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Bitch, I am sitting down.
    ________________

Yeah because stealing a picture is Jail worthy, I have NEVER posed in my life. And I only have a third account because my 2 one was acting weird. The first one I don’t know. And I don’t know wh- FUCK! your that same bullshit anon that is always on me. I can feel it! STfU you obviously have no life since you insist on bashing me over and over again. I did not do anything to you and you did nothing to me so don’t talk to me. I don’t talk to crazy people and you should just step away, because like I said before you will still be that same anon everyone forgets…..

I pray that she doesn’t lose her voice. It’s so strong and beautiful
    __
    I hope so too. It seems like she loses it though. I think she should pay attention to that. But she is still amazing but I am scared for her voice.

If you’re reading this you’re a little piece of sh*t.

• musiciseverything

And look; I’M STILL TALKING.

No. You’re still typing. There’s a difference.

Me.
    But I dipped my d*ck in your coffee.

• xoxokatie8

To be fair, I did say that.I love you.

oh really?

• SiezeTheDay

Dannnngg; I can see the fangs and claws are being showed tonight O.O

Oh how I miss it soo, that was when people were actually on Oceanup. :/

OHH yeah!

• PlaceWeCallHome

I’m thirsty….

And look; I’M STILL TALKING.

Typing technically.
    But keep goin’.

Me.
    But I dipped my d*ck in your coffee.
    Ooh, so that’s why it was chunky and tasted like dead people.

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Oh how I miss it soo, that was when people were actually on Oceanup. :/

OHH yeah!
    Gah I missss it :(. Hmm who else.
    HAHA the Jackie poser who made her ”mafia” lmao.

oh really?

You really are stupid. I know you changed my comment to make it look like I said that. Smh.

Typing technically.
    But keep goin’.

:D You are my new favorite person. Keep burning her.

• PlaceWeCallHome

Kind of hungry too.

LOL @ you guys defending ImNotAnnoying. If you only knew half of the shit she’s pulled on innocent users on this site. She’s posed as them. Stole their icons. Talked shit about them. And so much more. Why do you think she’s on her third account? Every time OceanUP bans her, she keeps coming back. Watch your back. You could be her next victim. Js.

Oh how I miss it soo, that was when people were actually on Oceanup. :/

OHH yeah!
    Gah I missss it :(. Hmm who else.
    HAHA the Jackie poser who made her ”mafia” lmao.

Bye losers. :P

___

The amusing thing is, I did it before to have ‘i love waffles’ and if you never realized it ;D
    It makes me question your faithfulness to pancakes

• iLoveChimpanzee

mmm so not many news today Ou??

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

When did I pose as users? When did I get banned 2!?!?! When did I talk about people?!?! jeez if your gunna bash at least get the fact right. JS

• JonasandMileyPones

No. You’re still typing. There’s a difference.

______

Yeah, leave.

BYE MUSICISEVERYTHING

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m in a f*cking bad mood now, I’m being stalked by that random user that just had a go at me for urm.. nothing?

Bye losers. :P
    ___

Are you leaving for ever? :):):)

damnnn he is just so sexi

• Doom

all of this homework. grr.
    12 more days. 12 more days.
    bye.

I’m thirsty….

• DesiGirl

I am so so so sick of boiled vegetables. I want food with flavor, dammnit.

_________________________

Blah, blah, blah. So many users on this site know what you’re capable of. You’re just lucky that they aren’t on right now to prove what I’m saying. You have indeed posed as others and OceanUP has banned you multiply times. Hence account number 3.

Hmm

Love the Nick Jonas songs. Really good album. Too bad his management wouldn’t promote it once it came out.

So Joe ate lunch today. Oooh! With Jack. Oooh! What no one else would eat with him.

musiciseverything said:

Musiciseverything ; your icon is beastly (:

She can’t be tamed. ;) Thank you.
    Woahhhh, i haven’t been on myspace in 2 years.. People still use it?!? O_o

• JonasandMileyPones

No. Just keep dreaming that you’re daddy. You aren’t though.

____

That’s not what you said last night.

• PlaceWeCallHome

Haha. What’s a stan?

_____

Yes. Anons side with me. Muahahahaha.

• musiciseverything

She can’t be tamed. ;) Thank you.

The song is hot. Can’t wait for it to hit the radio. Another hit for Miley.

do you guys remember the Nick Jonas album songs? lol

Did we travel to the year 2436?
    It wasn’t that long ago

No one cares.

do you guys remember the Nick Jonas album songs? lol

Did we travel to the year 2436?
    It wasn’t that long ago

No one cares.

Yea same here.

• JonasandMileyPones

If you’re reading this you’re a little piece of sh*t.

______

Damn, oh well…

• musiciseverything

That’s not what you said last night.

Say this slowly with me : SHUT.UP.

musiciseverything said:

Musiciseverything ; your icon is beastly (:

She can’t be tamed. ;) Thank you.
    Woahhhh, i haven’t been on myspace in 2 years.. People still use it?!? O_o
    Yeahhh lol;but FaceBook is the new thing :p. MySpace is almost abandoned

• SiezeTheDay

If you’re reading this you’re a little piece of sh*t.
    Oh, ok cool right on. :p

• LOVE dc

I lovee Jemii!

Haha. What’s a stan?
    Stalker/Fan…

Yeahhh lol;but FaceBook is the new thing :p. MySpace is almost abandoned

I deleted my MySpace like 4 months ago. But Facebook is starting to lose it. Smh.

• xoxokatie8

I feel like I haven’t been on OU in like weeks. But in reality, it’s only been a day

do you guys remember the Nick Jonas album songs? lol

_____

I got this awesome, amazing, crazy kind of crush on you… :)

Acceptance is an amazing band.
    I use to love their song contagious. I don’t know why I deleted it from my ipod, but they’re a good band.

I agree with Demi in them reuniting.

musiciseverything said:

She can’t be tamed. ;) Thank you.

The song is hot. Can’t wait for it to hit the radio. Another hit for Miley.
    Yeahhh. iTunes is gonna have a spasm once its for sale :p

Musiciseverything ; your icon is beastly (:

She can’t be tamed. ;) Thank you.
    Woahhhh, i haven’t been on myspace in 2 years.. People still use it?!? O_o
    Yeahhh lol;but FaceBook is the new thing :p. MySpace is almost abandoned

• PlaceWeCallHome

Haha. What’s a stan?
    Stalker/Fan…
    ___

I’m not really the kind of guy that stalks people.

musiciseverything said:

Yeahhh lol;but FaceBook is the new thing :p. MySpace is almost abandoned

FaceBook is pretty much MySpace. Its losing what it has left..which isnt much. Then another site will come along.

do you guys remember the Nick Jonas album songs? lol

_____

I got this awesome, amazing, crazy kind of crush on you… :)

Time for me to flllyyy, time for me to soooarrr.

That’s an insane song to work out to by the way. As out of place that sounds.

xoxokatie8 said:
    I feel the same way, except i get that feeling every 4 hours.. OceanUp withdrawl.. SMH

Yeahhh. iTunes is gonna have a spasm once its for sale :p

Yes it will. I already have the song on my iPod. :D

• Hagar

I don’t know. They both seem nice.
    hey i love them both but more miley can I get along hhhh

No one cares
    apparently you do if you commented :)

Haha. What’s a stan?
    Stalker/Fan…
    ___

I’m not really the kind of guy that stalks people.
    Well, it’s more like an obsessive fan… Or any fan at that…

• musiciseverything

Exactly. Facebook completely changed. It pissed me off.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

So Oceanup just deceides NOT to even let me on the website for 2 hours, fml. But you have allowed me on now at 1am :l

1sttttttttttttttttt

Facebook and Myspace are just lame in general. People create them to ~go with the flow and ~seem important.

Not saying no one is, I have a facebook. I just never get on it. And a myspace my friend created for me in 7th grade. I don’t have the password or username to delete it.

joe looks like a druggie. i bet jack’s his supplier hahaha.

• xoxokatie8

I just founded the sweetest icon ever ! :))

cool haha

• PlaceWeCallHome

Haha. What’s a stan?
    Stalker/Fan…
    ___

I’m not really the kind of guy that stalks people.
    Well, it’s more like an obsessive fan… Or any fan at that…
    ____

I’m a fan of both. I’m not really obsessive with either though.

• StarLightSTARbright

What a hottie ;)

• Your Mom Was Here

woo Joe!

xoxokatie8 said:
    I just founded the sweetest icon ever ! :))
    Taylor looks gorgeous!

I kinda have a crush on JACK …

• JonasandMileyPones

Say this slowly with me : SHUT.UP.

_____

Say this slowly with me : FUCK.UP.

• musiciseverything

Oh my God. Katie you didn’t. Smh.

• JonasandMileyPones

I just founded the sweetest icon ever ! :))

Hmph.

• xoxokatie8

Oh my God. Katie you didn’t. Smh.
    Natie ;)

xoxokatie8 said:
    LMFAO! uh huh…. So that’s where Nick’s been this whole time.. (;

• musiciseverything

Say this slowly with me : FUCK.UP.

My friend said that today and I started dying of laughter. It really does sound stupid.

I have 1.24 left on I-Tunes. :(

I cant buy her song. And fuck Frostwire, they don’t have good quality.. :l

can i get a new post plz ou

Haha. What’s a stan?
    Stalker/Fan…
    ___

I’m not really the kind of guy that stalks people.
    Well, it’s more like an obsessive fan… Or any fan at that…
    ____

I’m a fan of both. I’m not really obsessive with either though.
    Cool. Just don’t bitch with any miley fans about how selena is more popular… Just a word of advice (:

Natie ;)

Ew. That sounds so wrong. :P

• JonasandMileyPones

My friend said that today and I started dying of laughter. I really does sound stupid.

____

I really does sound stupid.

Yeah, you do.

Could we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

No one cares
    apparently you do if you commented :)

LMFAO! uh huh…. So that’s where Nick’s been this whole time.. (;
    ___
    Shhh, don’t tell anyone about our love ;P
    lmao

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I like this website :) It tells you whos twitter fans are more stupid ahaha

Ew. That sounds so wrong. :P
    Kick then? LOL

I just founded the sweetest icon ever ! :))

Only place you can flaunt that is on the internet and your dreams of fantasy.

• musiciseverything

I really does sound stupid.

Yeah, you do.

I changed it you dumbass. People are aloud to make mistakes.

Any post about Joe is lovely. I love that boy!!

• peacelovehearts

Dayuummm, How the hell did i get over 1,000 profile views? WTF?!?

Kick then? LOL

LMAO That’s better. :P

• PlaceWeCallHome

Haha. What’s a stan?
    Stalker/Fan…
    ___

I’m not really the kind of guy that stalks people.
    Well, it’s more like an obsessive fan… Or any fan at that…
    ____

I’m a fan of both. I’m not really obsessive with either though.

Haha, will do. : )

• xoxokatie8

I just founded the sweetest icon ever ! :))

Only place you can flaunt that is on the internet and your dreams of fantasy.

ikr? ahahahaha!

Could we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

As long as we can pretend slapping your penis against someone’s leg in a hot summer day is just a general greeting most greenland people do.

• HOT DAYUMMM

peacelovehearts
    Cause it counts every time you look at your profile (;
    …without it you’d probably have like 13.

Musiciseverything ; your icon is beastly (:

She can’t be tamed. ;) Thank you.
    Woahhhh, i haven’t been on myspace in 2 years.. People still use it?!? O_o
    Yeahhh lol;but FaceBook is the new thing :p. MySpace is almost abandoned
    Sameee. Myspace..I dunno theres not much but I find it better

• all for me

May 5, 2010 @ 05:06 pm

___________________

• StarLightSTARbright

“Bitch please, I wake up feelin like P. Diddy every morning.”

Hangover joe ?

How does it feel waking up like pdiddy ?

• iMystified

I’m thirsty….
    Hello Thirsty,I’m Samantha
    :P

DesiGirl said:
    I am so so so sick of boiled vegetables. I want food with flavor, dammnit.

Go get some McDonalds… what i did :P

• DesiGirl

DesiGirl said:
    I am so so so sick of boiled vegetables. I want food with flavor, dammnit.

Go get some McDonalds… what i did :P
    ___

I had the biggest craving for McDonalds the other day. I never got to get any though. No car. :(

• musiciseverything

Could we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

That song is love.

___________________

Ok, Ok Sh*t is about to go down now.

WHEN have I EVER talked sh*t about “your boys” And how can you even insult my appearance when YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN ME?

SMH

I really does sound stupid.

Yeah, you do.

I changed it you dumbass. People are aloud to make mistakes.

Not perfect people.
    Not..the anonymous people.

_____________________

Your name:
    all for me
    Comment: *

May 5, 2010 @ 05:29 pm
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Comments are limited to a maximum of 3000 characters.
    Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.Allowed HTML tags:

Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
    More information about formatting options

Varsity Fanclub
    Victoria Justice
    Zac Efron
    Zoe Myers
    oceanUP In YOUR Email

Programming

The fact that you just searched up a comment from me makes me think……and I think I am pretty original JS

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    peacelovehearts
    Cause it counts every time you look at your profile (;
    …without it you’d probably have like 13.
    That’s pretty legit…. :/

I was head over heels, until you threw away usssss

I’m bored, I cant sleep. Might change my icon… again

I am so so so sick of boiled vegetables. I want food with flavor, dammnit.

_________________

• DesiGirl

I am so so so sick of boiled vegetables. I want food with flavor, dammnit.

_________________

Cause it counts every time you look at your profile (;
    …without it you’d probably have like 13.

Way to make her feel like a loser.
    You’re all married to Kayne West on a Tuesday by the way.

Not perfect people.
    Not..the anonymous people.

Wtf?

Musiciseverything ; your icon is beastly (:

She can’t be tamed. ;) Thank you.
    Woahhhh, i haven’t been on myspace in 2 years.. People still use it?!? O_o
    Yeahhh lol;but FaceBook is the new thing :p. MySpace is almost abandoned
    Sameee. Myspace..I dunno theres not much but I find it better

Not perfect people.
    Not..the anonymous people.

Wtf?

You would curse in abbreviations wouldn’t you. :)

I’m God.

Yeahh…

• iCHEETAH

I miss Selena. It’s like she dissapeared.
    __
    I think she’s filming a movie in Europe or something. It was on some website, I forgot.

Musiciseverything I love your icon (:

_________________________

Bitch, get fact straight. I have been banned 1!!! and for noo reason. I have NEVER posed as anyone who even was in whatever happened when I got banned has forgave and forget. You were not even in the SITUATION, and you all up in my business. bitch, gtfo.

Musiciseverything I love your icon (:

Thank you. I love yours too. :D

musiciseverything said:

Musiciseverything I love your icon (:

Thank you. I love yours too. :D

Haha thanks<3 miley fans ftw. :D

musiciseverything said:

Musiciseverything I love your icon (:

Thank you. I love yours too. :D

Haha thanks<3 miley fans ftw. :D

• iCHEETAH

woahhh why did that post twice

Wooo Julianna here…..

Musiciseverything I love your icon (:

Thank you. I love yours too. :D

Haha thanks<3 miley fans ftw. :D

Hell yea. She can’t be tamed ;)

• JonasandMileyPones

Can anybody mind telling me what happened to Gossipfasho?

____

The infamous Jackie hacked it.

• JonasandMileyPones

WTF with all these sudden new users?!?!?

Dnw.

• AlwaystheTruth

such a cute stud!! <3

JonasandMileyPones said:
    Fun fact;

Well that’s depressing :/

_____________________

Your name:
    all for me
    Comment: *

May 5, 2010 @ 05:29 pm
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Comments are limited to a maximum of 3000 characters.

Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
    More information about formatting options

oceanUP In YOUR Email

Programming

OH GOD YOU ARE AN IDIOT

May 5, 2010 @ 05:29 pm

YOU COULD AT LEAST CHANGE THE DATE TO MAKE IT LOOK BELIEVABLE AHHAHA

• musiciseverything

I have a special bird pack with your name on it.

I’m done talking to you. You’ve officially creeped me out.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

WTF with all these sudden new users?!?!?
    There is a lot of new users O.o
    I guess they don’t want to be called anon. anymore :(
    lots of fun days for members when we bashed on them :D

I changed it you dumbass. People are aloud to make mistakes.

______

*I changed it, you dumbass.

*too

But cute.

xoxokatie8 said:

Same heree :/. Sad that people dont realise what they have till its gone..
    __
    I know how you feel girlll

• PlaceWeCallHome

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    PlaceWeCallHome said:

Is anyone here going to the Jonas Brother’s Tour this summer?

__________________

___

Aren’t we all anonymous anyway?
    I don’t see the point.