JONAS LA Season Premiere Sun. June 20

jonas-la-premiere

JONAS LA premieres Sunday, June 20 2010 on Disney Channel: New Jonas Brothers music, a new So-Cal setting and a new serialized comedy format mark Season 2, starring Kevin, Joe and Nick, Chelsea Staub and Nicole Anderson. JONAS episodes showcase music performances and fuse clever comedy with an authentic portrayal of a band of brothers navigating new waters.

Recurring guest stars: Debi Mazar, Adam Hicks, Abby Pivaronas, Beth Crosby, Rob Feggans & Frankie Jonas. New 13-song soundtrack includes ‘LA Baby (Where Dreams Are Made Of),’ ‘Chillin’ in the Summertime’ & ‘Your Biggest Fan.’

The second season of fun delves into individual storylines as Kevin, Joe and Nick, and their security chief, Big Man, are fresh off their world concert tour and ready for a summer vacation in a rental house high atop the Hollywood Hills.

As they begin their left coast adventure, two familiar faces, Stella & Macy, join them and wind up sharing a nearby guesthouse with Stella’s aunt Lisa. The friends take off on a summer of fun, especially after they meet their gregarious neighbor, DZ..

Despite months of anticipation, Joe and Stella encounter detours on the road to ‘Joella,’ mainly since he’s met free-spirited actress Vanessa, who’s helping him pursue his acting ambition. After auditioning in a room filled with ‘Joes,’ he lands a role in Vanessa’s new movie, and their mercurial working relationship quickly spurs rumors of ‘Jonessa.’

While on the movie set, Kevin gets his long sought chance to learn film directing, and manages to steer around the abrasive manner of his mentor, famed director Mona Klein. Meanwhile, Nick writes new songs for the band and is pleasantly surprised by his growing friendship with Macy, which makes him want to prove he’s more than just a world famous rock star.

that’s funny cause that’s the same date when camp rock premired on disney channel back on 2008

• jjean

Can’t wait! It sounds amazing. I’ve been craving some new JB music.

• thecolordecays.

I didn’t read the article…who is Vanessa?

Stupid show.

• thecolordecays.

Oh, the irrelevancy!

• itsme

Looks gooood.

Can’t wait to see some Joe kissing acting. It’s the closest I’m gonna get to actually kissing him. haha

• emma13

wtf?? jonas la. lol what a dumb name for a show.

Can’t wait to see the Kevin and Nick story lines. Not a Joe/Stella fan. Saw too much of them last season. Should be good.

I think an episode with Miley would have been fun since she’s wrapping up her show.

thecolordecays. said:

I didn’t read the article…who is Vanessa?

A new girl in the series whos helping joe with his dream of becoming a actor.

• m

OU you’re slow. This site posted this this morning http://www.itsmaec.blogspot.com

I like there dad, i saw him in another serie once out of Disney, and it was so FUNNY! xD I CANT WAIT!

• BlueVapor

“New 13 song soundtrack”? The first season soundtrack hasn’t even come out yet…

• thecolordecays.

thecolordecays. said:

I didn’t read the article…who is Vanessa?

A new girl in the series whos helping joe with his dream of becoming a actor.

A show within a show, huh?

• thecolordecays.

emma13 said:

wtf?? jonas la. lol what a dumb name for a show.

Disney doesn’t realize this show isn’t a ‘reality show’!

tsme said:
    Looks gooood.

………….

he actually kissed her last season too

thecolordecays. said:

thecolordecays. said:

I didn’t read the article…who is Vanessa?

A new girl in the series whos helping joe with his dream of becoming a actor.

A show within a show, huh?

I think its a movie within a show.

I love seeing Joes confused face! His pissed off face is priceless too :D

• itsme

To the anon above- Yes, I know.

• HananJonas

CANT WAIT!

gonna be so amazing x

• thecolordecays.

tsme said:
    Looks gooood.

………….

he actually kissed her last season too

Yeah, he kinda did…and it was overwhelming and I wasn’t the one who kissed him!

• itsme

His kiss this season looks WAY better. MMM. haha.

• emma13

why does this show reflect so much of there real lifes?
    i mean seriously. thats kinda dumb. idk i dont think this season will be that great. especially in the seacond season. there going a bit overboard with these storylines.

itsme said:

To the anon above- Yes, I know.

I was going through the pic of him on set y’day and his face when he sees the paps taking pics of him is hilarious to say the least, but I love it :P

• ilovemusic

Coolioooo.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I honestly dont care about the storyline as long as I get to see joe for half an hour on Tv every week I’m good…Its not like I’m paying attention to what the hell is happening I’m too busy staring at him LOL

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

the storyline sounds okay and if that was Vanessa in the picture with Joe I saw a while ago she’s really pretty.

• thecolordecays.

emma13 said:

why does this show reflect so much of there real lifes?

The same with “Camp Rock 2″ which is pretty much about Demi but you know what I mean!

• all for me

May 5, 2010 @ 01:16 pm

_______________–

Well put, and I totally have to agree with you!!!

• MZ

Cheeeese

• Charlotte-x-

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ur icon!!!
    Woooo do u have the original pic of it??

Took me forever, haha sorry!

Cool… Even though i’ve only seen like 2 episodes.. :P

• Charlotte-x-

“Despite months of anticipation, Joe and Stella encounter detours on the road to ‘Joella,’ mainly since he’s met free-spirited actress Vanessa, who’s helping him pursue his acting ambition. After auditioning in a room filled with ‘Joes,’ he lands a role in Vanessa’s new movie, and their mercurial working relationship quickly spurs rumors of ‘Jonessa.'”

Maybe it’s just because I’m a Joe Hoe, but this whole ‘love traingle’ storyline sounds good to me.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ur icon!!!
    Woooo do u have the original pic of it??

right here ;)

AWWWW FU!

I searched forever for it and you found it straight away… hahaha.

Is anyone onnnn? Nope… Dammit… :/

• Aryanna

Charlotte-x-
    In your icon, Joe’s like “What the fuck ?” Lol.

• dont jugde

I knew I would never be able to find a Moe icon cause there would only be Niley so I made one myself! LOL

i can’t make a icons myself :(

Hangover said:

Hangover said:

Cant wait!
    They should’ve done an episode with Miley or her as hannah montana tht would be gr8!
    ______________

You just wanted a Moe-Moment;)

Was I that obvious? ;)
    _________________

Yes,sorry;)
    I love your new Moe icon,I’m going to change mine tomorrow<3

Thanks!! :D

I dunno whats happening to me, Moe is like taking over my mind LOL

Great! Change ur icon, cant wait to see it! :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

MOE!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I f*cking hate wednesdays >:O No Eastenders! Haha I’m so sad ;)

• - Blair Waldorf -

Season 2 does sound good.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I actually feel well today :l I might be forced to go into school tomorrow grr

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I want to change my icon again, I have serious issues

I f*cking hate wednesdays >:O No eastenders! Haha I’m so sad ;)

whey! someone who’s as obsessed with that show as i am ;) It’s especially awesome right now.

• Hagar

i wish they would bring miley on the show

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Ugh. Were getting our Jabs at school tommorow. :( :( :(

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I f*cking hate wednesdays >:O No eastenders! Haha I’m so sad ;)

___________________

I love it! I know like nobody else that does though :(

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Ugh. Were getting our Jabs at school tommorow. :( :( :(

_________________

I dont have to have ANY jabs :D

• Charlotte-x-

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ur icon!!!
    Woooo do u have the original pic of it??

I’ll try and find it for you :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Ugh. Were getting our Jabs at school tommorow. :( :( :(

_________________

I dont have to have ANY jabs :D

Lucky.
    >.< What year are you in?

• thecolordecays.

Peter Andre is wicked!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I hate the feeling of the needle ripping through your muscle.
    Eugh.

• ilovemusic

I’M SEEING PAUL MCCARTNEY ON JUNE 20TH.

ABHFIYSDSTAJSKA

You fucking lucky bitch!
    ;p

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

all for me said:

May 5, 2010 @ 01:44 pm

all for me said:

May 5, 2010 @ 01:36 pm

Joe reminds me of Peter Andre in your icon. (:

____________________

I used to love Peter Andre!! Remember his and Katie Price’s reality show!! too bad they didn’t last!

I still love him, he’s the sex. x)
    —————–
    I guess because I live in America I don’t see or hear anything about him and when I do, its bad stuff like about his divorce. Does he still have popular music in Europe?
    he’s kinda popular, not that much though, I love his song behind closed doors and I fully support him on his side of the divorse.

• SunLight Princess

Cant wait!!

• ilovemusic

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ur icon!!!
    Woooo do u have the original pic of it??

right here ;)

I dont have to have ANY jabs :D

Lucky.
    >.< What year are you in? __________________ I’m in year 10, I only don’t have to have them ’cause my sister nearly died when she had her Tetnus/Polio one and the doctors said it runs in the family :S

Urm… JONAS LA?

• cheaperbythedozen

love the joe/stella/vanessa storyline
    looks interesting

• musiciseverything

Wtf? Ou is dead. =/

Fml.

• all for me

Hey what happen to the guy that played their dad? He was actually pretty good…I like him..I hope he guest stars!!!

musiciseverything said:
    Wtf? Ou is dead. =/
    —————–
    *sigh* It always happens to become dead whenever i am the most bored… :P

• ET

I WANNA BE A PART OF SOMETHING I DONT KNOOOOOWWW

• elle

“authentic portrayal of a band of brothers navigating new waters”

‘authentic’ hey?

i’ve seen more authentic fake pradas. love them but they’re not actorss. or at least not on disney channel

• Charlotte-x-

In your icon, Joe’s like “What the fuck ?” Lol.

“GURL, PLZ!”

ET said:
    I WANNA BE A PART OF SOMETHING I DONT KNOOOOOWWW
    “WE CAN MAKE SOME MAGIC, I’M WRONG LIKE THAT” xD

• musiciseverything

Wtf? Ou is dead. =/
    —————–
    *sigh* It always happens to become dead whenever i am the most bored… :P

I think it’s dead all the time. Bullshit.

• LMAOiloveyou

Gaylords.

• ET

I WANNA BE A PART OF SOMETHING I DONT KNOOOOOWWW
    “WE CAN MAKE SOME MAGIC, I’M WRONG LIKE THAT” xD
    ________
    I GO THROUGH GUYS LIKE MONEY FLYING OUT THE HANDS

musiciseverything said:
    Wtf? Ou is dead. =/
    —————–
    *sigh* It always happens to become dead whenever i am the most bored… :P

I think it’s dead all the time. Bullshit.
    Yeah that too, but after about 6ish i swear i see hay rolling by & hear crickets on on these posts… It’s like a horror movie -_-

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m watching ‘Phone Booth’ its really bad…

Cant wait!

• ET

HELLO BEAUTIFUL, HOW YOU DOIN’?

• musiciseverything

Wtf? Ou is dead. =/
    —————–
    *sigh* It always happens to become dead whenever i am the most bored… :P

I think it’s dead all the time. Bullshit.
    It really is. It’s like ‘Where the hell did everyone go?’ Smh.

• Aryanna

Has any of you guys ever watched Cold Mountain ?

I WANT A SELENA GOMEZ POST I MISS HER :(

ET said:

HELLO BEAUTIFUL, HOW YOU DOIN’?

________________

Are you talking to me..? Lmfao I wasnt sure whether to reply or not :P

I WANT A SELENA GOMEZ POST I MISS HER :(
    I NEED a Selena post… My pickle guns are rusting…

I WANT A SELENA GOMEZ POST I MISS HER :(

________________

ME TOO haha xD

HEY GUYS! WE’RE TRYING TO GET THE JONAS BROTHERS BACK ON OPRAH! PLEASE FOLLOW @JONASFOROPRAH ON TWITTER AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT US. WE HAVE A PENTION GOING ON. RETWEET OR CONTACT THIS TWITTER FOR OUR E-MAIL FOR MORE QUESTIONS. THANKS!

• musiciseverything

I WANT A SELENA GOMEZ POST I MISS HER :(

Where the hell is she? It’s like she fell off the face of the earth.

• ET

ET said:

HELLO BEAUTIFUL, HOW YOU DOIN’?

________________

Are you talking to me..? Lmfao I wasnt sure whether to reply or not :P
    _________
    Sorry, Im racist toward alliens.

Sorry

• peacelovehearts

Grandma needs to crawl out of her pickle cave… I miss her arm spasms…Legit :/

• ET

I want Milemi to hang out.

I miss when all disney people LOVED each other.

Yeah, Foreverago-2007 RIP.

• musiciseverything

I want Milemi to hang out.

I miss when all disney people LOVED each other.

Yeah, Foreverago-2007 RIP.

Werd. Now it’s drama, drama, drama…..Bleh.

• m

http://www.FameWave.blogspot.com is way better than OceanUP.

• _herecomestrouble.

jonas LA…okay. lol.

m said:
    http://www.FameWave.blogspot.com is way better than OceanUP.

& Why the hell do you have a your gang sign as your icon..?

where is selena’s name in there?
    btw i love your icon

• musiciseverything

http://www.FameWave.blogspot.com is way better than OceanUP.

M, shut the hell up. No one cares.

• _herecomestrouble.

WHY WON’T MY ICON CHANGE?!?!
    grr…

edit – okay… it just did. lmfao.

• Danger-ous

*nerd alert*
    I pretty much love this show. And I may or may not be excited for the new season.

• love_love_love

im pretty excited. i mean both joe and nick have been looking hot during all the filming so thats good ;]

i asked this yesterday, but i’m dying to watch accused at 17 with nicole anderson but i can’t find it anywhere >:[

• Your Mom Was Here

Forget it. This girl won’t let me finish. Not yet hallelujah :(

• hahahah stupidbitch

goooooddddd.

• hahahah stupidbitch

____________________

goooood :)

can’t wait (: kevin makes me laugh so much and nick & joe are great too. Love them all.
    ps. Love stella/joe nick/macy and kevin/………….. (?)

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

ps. Love stella/joe nick/macy and kevin/………….. (?)

It would have been awesome if Danielle was with kevin!

• thecolordecays.

Doctor Oz?!
    Why?!
    SMH

WHAT? This is straight out of a Monkees episode? Don’t they have writers that come up with any original stuff????

OMG DOCTOR OZ WILL BE A GUEST STAR!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i dedicate these lines to joe jonas
    His eyes,like stars,fallen from the sky.
    Every move he makes..so graceful,yet so fragile,
    The arch of his lips,his smile shy,
    An aura which makes blooming flowers look desolate and dry…
    Feel free to comment on my writing style and love for joe jonas

I LOVE JONAS ( BECAUSE OF JOE!!! <3 <3 <3

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

NO THANK YOU.

FORMSPRING ME

ALSO GO TO MY TWITTER PAGE ON THERE AND FOLLOW ME ;) I FOLLOW BACK.

• #1 JOE LOVER

ohhh yeah!! but be carefull Joe is mine

• Mel

I really liked the first season. And I wanna see the Nick and Macy scenes :) I cant wait for it! I think the whole ‘LA’ setting is A LOT better then the ‘high school’ setting. WOOH!

• superJOEman

This will gonna be the most awesome series this coming summer!! And I’m glad that Frankie is still on the season 2. Excited to watch Nick & Macy’s grown up friendship and of course, Joe’s new look!!

• MileyIsBestest

Sweet as, but not too sweet.

Your Mom Was Here said:
    I finished my chemistry homework. Hallelujah
    I wish i could say the same thing :/
    _________
    awh :/ I will pray for you. Homework sucks
    I’m almost done, only about 20/70 more problems to go… FML

• MileyIsBestest

Oooh ahhh I lost my bra, I think I left it in y boyfriend’s car.

• JonasandMileyPones

Now I can comment… smh.

• MileyIsBestest

OU you’re losing it.

MileyIsBestest said:
    Oooh ahhh I lost my bra, I think I left it in y boyfriend’s car.
    Was it spectacularrrr? (Oh ah ah ohhh)

• Your Mom Was Here

I’m almost done, only about 20/70 more problems to go… FML
    ___________
    dang :|

Your Mom Was Here said:
    I’m almost done, only about 20/70 more problems to go… FML
    ___________
    dang :|
    Google is a miraculous thing, without it, I’d be screwed.. :P

love it!!!!

• ilovemusic

why does this show reflect so much of there real lifes?

Well what do you want them to play? Wizards? Or maybe even popstars who wear wigs and try to live normal lives?

• iCHEETAH

that surfboard is legit amazing. :D

which pic?

• itsme

TBH, the whole spy idea was WAY better.

• thecolordecays.

I can’t wait until Joe plays a pothead! ; ]

I just hinted at something…

• musiciseverything

Cool beans dude.

• emma13

TBH, the whole spy idea was WAY better.
    i so agree. the show would at least would have been interesting.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

which pic?

this one:

Im not sure if it’s JONAS though.

• itsme

Yes, it’s from JONAS. Of course, she’s blonde. haha

• itsme

i so agree. the show would at least would have been interesting.
    Not to mention seeing them in tight spy suits ;)

i thing jonas would’ve been netter with the origianl idea of them being spies. that would’ve been totally hot and more original but i still love them :D

no one cares. this sounds worse then season 1

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I know that you still havent found you, and when I wanna stand on my own 2. Suddenly you start to show signs of what is possible then your back to your own ways and I let me down..

May 5, 2010 @ 01:21 pm

which pic?

this one:

Im not sure if it’s JONAS though.

thanks! yeah thts from Jonas.

• Hangover

Cant wait!
    ______________

You just wanted a Moe-Moment;)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

May 5, 2010 @ 01:21 pm

which pic?

this one:

Im not sure if it’s JONAS though.

thanks! yeah thts from Jonas.

no problem :)

• emma13

i liked the season 1 storyline/plot or whatever better. this season will basically be just about there real lifes but the difference is that they will be acting. it doesnt sound as exciting to me. but i will still watch it though even though i dont want to.

all for me said:

May 5, 2010 @ 01:16 pm

_______________–

Well put, and I totally have to agree with you!!!

Thanks :D

Hangover said:

Cant wait!
    ______________

You just wanted a Moe-Moment;)

Was I that obvious? ;)

• Timber518

What is JONAS LA? I didn’t read the article but is it the name of the next season or something? =/

Timber518 said:

Yup :D

• all for me

I wanna slap those glasses off of Joe’s face..enough with those already. Stop being soo damn lazy and wake up in the morning and put your contacts in! Gawd!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

man, im so bored :/

• Charlotte-x-

I’M SEEING PAUL MCCARTNEY ON JUNE 20TH.

ABHFIYSDSTAJSKA

• itsme

Well,sometimes contacts irritate people’s eyes after a while. He may have no choice.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Charlotte-x- said:

I’M SEEING PAUL MCCARTNEY ON JUNE 20TH.

ABHFIYSDSTAJSKA
    O:
    lucky you, I’d love to see him. (:

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

itsme said:

Joe reminds me of Peter Andre in your icon. (:

• all for me

May 5, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    itsme said:

Its not like he doesn’t have the money for Lasik…I mean hes breaking my heart here!!!!

• dont jugde

I’M SEEING PAUL MCCARTNEY ON JUNE 20TH.

ABHFIYSDSTAJSKA

LUCKY! :( i would have loved to see him

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I love him with his glasses! I just love that look on him altogether….its grown on me and now when I see him without them it just looks kind of odd.
    He looks like his sexy self with or without them so….

Goodnight Guys! time to sleep I have a bio test tomorrow and its nearly 3am here should be studying but instead im here LOL
    Kay, nighty night!
    Sweet Joe dreams to all the Joe girls! :D

• Charlotte-x-

Maybe it’s just because I’m a Joe Hoe, but this whole ‘love triangle’ storyline sounds good to me.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

all for me said:

May 5, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    itsme said:

What’s wrong with his glasses? I think there sexayyy ;D

Charlotte-x- said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ur icon!!!
    Woooo do u have the original pic of it??

• dont jugde

He looks like his sexy self with or without them so….

Kay, nighty night!
    Sweet Joe dreams to all the Joe girls! :D

Night

• dont jugde

i want to get a Jonas & Miley icon but i could only find a Niley icon :(

• all for me

May 5, 2010 @ 01:36 pm

Joe reminds me of Peter Andre in your icon. (:

____________________

• Hangover

Hangover said:

Cant wait!
    ______________

You just wanted a Moe-Moment;)

Was I that obvious? ;)
    _________________

Yes,sorry;)
    I love your new Moe icon,I’m going to change mine tomorrow<3

• Tinypic Bandit

2 months from now, lets see how much they “improved” in their acting -_-

• m

Did you guys see the new Simpsons intro? It’s hilarious. They used Tik Tok. See it here http://tinyurl.com/2fojbre

gregarious

…And what the F does that mean?

• musiciseverything

I’m now officially bored.

dont jugde said:

i want to get a Jonas & Miley icon but i could only find a Niley icon :(

Sounds better than the first series. I’m quite looking forward to it now. I like that they’ve incorporated some of their real life experiences, makes the show more raw to me. Rather than some ridiculous idea, like being spies, or a pop-star who hides her identity under a hideous blonde wig. I’m sorry, but to me those idea’s are more childish in my opinion. No hate, just my opinion.

And why is everyone cursing the name. like ‘wizards of waverly place’ or ‘hannah montana’ are any better titles… seriously.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

all for me said:

May 5, 2010 @ 01:36 pm

Joe reminds me of Peter Andre in your icon. (:

____________________

I still love him, he’s the sex. x)

• all for me

May 5, 2010 @ 01:44 pm

all for me said:

May 5, 2010 @ 01:36 pm

Joe reminds me of Peter Andre in your icon. (:

____________________

I still love him, he’s the sex. x)
    —————–