Kim Kardashian Bieber Fan Death Threats

kim-death-threats_0
justin-kim-dating

• Sweetdisposition?

Bahaha “unbeliebable”….it’s not a big deal it’s just empty threats from a bunch of immature teenies:P

• thecolordecays.

Immature people make me laugh!

Yeah, I’m talking to the silly little Bieber teenies!

• ISEESTARS

death threats? wtf? :’D

• itsme

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

• thecolordecays.

This post is so irrelevant!

that is single handedly the gayest thing ive ever heard in my life.
    Oh no wait….theres still that 3 yr old kid who was crying for him like the world had just ended.
    what the hell is wrong with people?

agreeeee

• StarLight24

I can’t believe there are fans crazy enough to send out death threats. They’re probably idle threats but still there’s no need for that.

• Moonbeam

UnBeliebable! LMAO
    Kim, ILY. ;)

(Headache, go away).

Please, like Kim would date an underage kid. RME.

• Chelsea-Rose

I hate most Bieber fans. They are annoying. Some are nice, but the majority pee me off, a lot.
    I think to send death threats, is at another level. Wow.

• QueenRoxxy

fail to Justin. again.

• ISEESTARS

haha, bieber fans are crazy.. o__0
    :D

• thecolordecays.

Do these kids realize Kim is a strong woman who probably laughing at their corny threats?!

• StarLight24

I’m a fan of Bieber’s music but I’m not crazy. There are lines that shouldn’t be crossed. Most Bieber fans have crossed those lines a long time ago. SMH

Kim loves nicholas

• Sweetdisposition?

“@Kimkardashian is a friend, a very sexy friend but a friend”…..lmao!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lmfao “A Very Sexy Friend”

A lot of Bieber fans are so immature but tbh this is just like how most Jonas fans used to be.

• thecolordecays.

When did Nick ever say he liked Kim?

• StarLight24

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Lmfao “A Very Sexy Friend”

That’s true.

• Sweetdisposition?

I love how Justin just says stuff like that…he doesn’t have to obsessively control what he says.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Sweetdisposition? said:

I love how Justin just says stuff like that…he doesn’t have to control what he says.

________________

Me too

Don’t worry Justin teenies because Kim is out o Justin leak! ;o) (So I can’t spell!)

oh please justin is a player and too scare to commit to 1 girl! lmao

• emma13

why would kim of all the people that he crushes on get death threats?
    i mean does his fans honestly think hes gonna date her or something. i mean shes like twice his age. wtf??

• Mrs.Bieber

What the hell is wrong with all these JBieber’s haters ???

EXACTLY He’s a cool dude & Jonas fans hate him b/c they know the Demise of the JONAS Empire is falling & Bieber is takin Ovaa!

Its beiber’s time & they should accept that!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

lets all be friends and hang out often LOL

• HOT DAYUMMM

death threats?
    psh. so common.
    Nothing to be scared of Kim (:

• BirthdayCake

People are crazy. Kim has got be almost thirty. And even if she was his age…who cares? He’s aloud to have a life. Gahh…and this is why everyone hates on Bieber fans so much.

• thunderthighs

i love how OU uses Twitter as their incoming sources!

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

Haha! Mine arent that bad but I put too much water in them and they are really sticky and theyve kind of merged together into a giant cookie…
    ___

hahaha aww, well on the bright side they didnt turn out like mine! :p

• xafranbix

i SWEAR NOONE WANTS TO DATE BIEBER CAUSE OF HIS FANS

THEY BELIEB THEYLL GET KILLED IN A SECOND.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

hahaha aww, well on the bright side they didnt turn out like mine! :p

_________________

Yeah theyre still edible but they are stuck to the tray so I’m eating them off it with a spoon ;) ahaa

• Aryanna

LMAO. This is stupid.

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

wow
    i love justin and kim
    but really justin dating at 29 year old women?

• GirlOverThere

i love the bieb, but not even he could tap that. plz people go have sex and get a life cuz u obviously need something to take your mind off your overly jealous, screwed up, sexually drawn to bieberness x

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

BirthdayCake said:

No. Not all Bieber fans. Just the ones who want to k.i.ll people.

***

No. All Bieber fans get crap. Trust me, as a Bieber fan, I know. All I was saying is that it’s a shame a few crazy bitches have to ruin it for all of us.
    ___

I agree! all i ever hear is “Bieber fans are so stupid” etc. Just because one immature fan who cant handle themself acts crazy or for example makes a death threat, every bieber fan seems to get stereotyped & put in the “immature/stupid bieber fans” category.

• katee

okay seriously?! i’m a bieber fan but really i would never send someone a death threat they were just joking I mean come on!

• StarLight24

BirthdayCake said:

I understand. I’m a Bieber fan too. I remember the first time I admitted it on this site. I got so much hate for it. I can’t stand crazy fans. I never could and I never will. lol

Really ? Those girls are reaally crazy. The point is, they think Justin Bieber is their boyfriend are someway link to them. That’s not true. I’m asking them to open their eyes, to see how ridiculous they are. oooh, they should get lives too.

• Love-ato

Lmfaoo at a “a very sexy friend but a friend”

Oh Biebs!

• BirthdayCake

****

Ughh, I know! And I’m tired of everyone saying that were all like 12. A large percentage of his fans are older teens.

byt justin bieber…. kim loves NICK JONAS haha just want to point that out

• BirthdayCake

***

Alright, so what did you mean by your first comment?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

BirthdayCake said:

_________________

Its so annoying, yesterday some Anonymous bitch had a go at me for being a Bieber fan and called like 9 years old or something! The crazy Beliebers really do ruin it

• Acousticxx

Let’s all be friends and hang out often

lol :)

• Acousticxx

Death threats from Bieber fans is nothing to worry about. What could a bunch of little tweenies do to her?

• StarLight24

BirthdayCake said:
    Alright, so what did you mean by your first comment?
    Which first comment? The one you responded to or the first FIRST comment? lol

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I now have a Bieber icon.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

BirthdayCake said:

****

___

ughh i knowww!!!I have seen him 8 times * every concert of his ive been to the majority of girls were teens. I have a friend who is 18 & likes him so i never undertand how people say his fans are only kids. How old are you?

• BirthdayCake

The one you responded to on my comment…

• BirthdayCake

I know a whole crap load of college girls who like him too! And even the people who say that don’t…have at least one song of his on their ipods. Lol. But yeah, I’m 17. How old are you?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I just baked cookies and they have epically failed.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

I know a whole crap load of college girls who like him too! And even the people who say that don’t…have at least one song of his on there ipods. Lol. But yeah, I’m 17. How old are you?
    ____

HAHA I know, thats what i say. People who “hate” him always seem to have his music either on their computer or in their ipod. I’m almost 17 !

• Can’tBeTamed

and people are saying the Jonas Brothers have the most violent fans?
    yeah.
    okay. :/

i’ve seen Kim Kardashian in person. i was about 5 inches away from her. she doesn’t want some little Bitcher’s fans trying to give her death threats. kay?

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I just baked cookies and they have epically failed.
    ___

One time i tried baking cookies, I forgot the oven was on & then it started to smoke & my cookies were litterally black! haahaa. theres a FAIL for you.

• StarLight24

BirthdayCake said:
    The one you responded to on my comment…
    Oh most of the people I talk to on here….not all of them but a good number of them have no problem with Justin Bieber fans as long as they don’t go crazy over it with stunts like this and death threats etc,. I still do get hate for it sometimes. It just depends on the day but trust me I know how people are. I’ve been told off quite a few times.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_________________

• Panda Bear Love

Sorry shawty, but Nick Jonas has this bitch tamed and won’t let her get away. Sorry Biebs.

• JOE”S GIRL

HAHA okay girls JUSTIN B is SO NOT WORTH that!!! Lighten up

I seriously like love you right now! Justin Bieber is soooooo overrated!!! he’s gotten to be so full of himself and such a hollywood player that his music isn’t cute, romantic, and innocent anymore!!! kim kardashian alllll the way!!!

Okaaaaaay…lmao

DEATH THREATS?
    i cant believe it!!!!!
    probabl not true!!

• DuffCyrusLover

Death threats? Oh, please, these fans must be idiots, Justin Bieber will never be enough for this hamson lady.

• ddlover1811

Panda Bear Love said:

___

THIS

• blahblahblah

Mrs.Bieber said:

What the hell is wrong with all these JBieber’s haters ???

Its beiber’s time & they should accept that!

Who the fuck cares about a fetus with a little emo hair?
    Oh, I know! 10 year old little horny girls.

• sexynewkid

QOUTE:Kim is ugly
    QOUTE:his hot
    QOUTE:his 16
    QOUTE:shes 30
    ADVICE:STAY AWAY FROM BIBER
    and last: I GOT BIEBER FEVER KIM KARDASHION SO F**K U

HEY FUCK YOU MORON

• StarLight24

BirthdayCake said:
    No. Not all Bieber fans. Just the ones who want to k.i.ll people.

• BirthdayCake

No. Not all Bieber fans. Just the ones who want to k.i.ll people.

***

• megmxx

Poor kid will never be able to have a girlfriend. Any girl he actually dates will, quite literally, be torn to pieces.

nick fans handled Kim more classy…go for Nick!

Thank you very much I am 14 and my friend is 13 and we are obsessed…. Justin Bieber is 16 yrs old and why do you think the only fans he has are little kids???

um… Justin Bieber is an INFANT that needs to go away!!!! Where is the baby’s pacifier?? All his fans are 10 and under… they are up past their bedtime… cranky babies!!!!

• wthidkwpih

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool they really thought that… sorry.. but these girls are seriously stupid…

• iCHEETAH

kim is a COUGAR.

• iCHEETAH

haha jk. I’m a Bieber fan, but that “death threat” is a little too far.

WOW Bieber fans don’t have a stupid life do they? Why in hell are they tthreatening to kill her?? She’s very pretty but she’s a FRIEND to JB! God PPL ARE SOOOOOOOOO TEMPERMENTAL! I hate Killers! >=I

i think justin actually thinks he has a chance with kim kardashian hahahahahahaha.

• Ms.Justin Bieber

I love Justin Bieber a lot & in my world hes my boyfriend Haha! But I wouldt do this! I mean Bieber fans show sum love,will ya? I love Justin as much as you do & yes he may be a sexy beast,but don’t go telling someone your gonna kill them:O

Seeing how crazy some beliebers can be I would be scared too :P

• ilovemusic

Do some Bieber fans REALLY think Justin will get with Kim? Um….NO. Jeez.

LOL. I remember when Kim Kardashian got death threats because she liked Nick Jonas. Hah. I love my Nickyboo.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

As much as I love Justin, his fans need to get real. They act like Justin & Kim are REALLY going to date. I mean Justin obviously would love to, but he’s a kid. Kim is a grown woman. Death threats, seriously? C’mon thats dumb.

• teardrop

DEATH THREATS?
    Woah. His fans are seriously strange.
    But also, aren’t his fans sorta young – what would they ‘kill’ Kim with? Their Hello Kitty dolls?
    ;P

• PARAM0RExFAN

Hahaha typical Justin Bieber fans.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Mmm yeah killing Kim Kardashian is gonna get you right in there with Justin ;) Clever thinking Beliebers, Clever thinking.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

___

Im a really big fan & im not under the age of 10.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_________________

All his fans? No.

I am a Justin Bieber fan and I’m 15, But also not a crazyass Belieber bitch.