Allstar Weekend Suddenly Album Cover

allstar-weekend-suddenly

Allstar Weekend‘s album Suddenly will be in this week’s Billboard. Vid under!

THEY ARE NOT FAMEWHORES. allstar weekend is just trying to make a name for themselves. they’re super nice & TALENTED. cameron & selena ARE NOT DATING. i know this for a FACT. oceanup just keeps reposting that story because they have nothing else to write about. they’re NOT DATING. …trust me.

• adubbsxx3

Allstar Weekend ARE NOT FAMEWHORES.. They’re trying to make a name for themselves. Don’t hate on someone you don’t even know. Also, Cameron and Selena ARE NOT DATING. They’re friends, absolutely NOTHING more than that. They’re only met on a few occasions. Give Allstar Weekend a listen to, you just might actually like a song or two. And if you don’t you might want to start working on getting a life because writing mean things on the internet doesnt make you cool or powerful in any way. A keyboard isn’t powerful.

• ilovemusic

…And we care because..?

I can’t even think of anyone who would think to buy this album.

• iCHEETAH

all star weekend = all star FAMEWHORES

• Princess Awesome

twitter.com/kiran_mh

awww,
    i like them :)

• Princess Awesome

anyone have a twitter???

• Afterglow

i went to an allstar weekend show a few weeks ago and i met them afterwards, sweetest guys i’ve met in a very long time. they really know how to put on a show too. they’re talented. give them a chance, you’ll like them :)

• GoldenGal9311

I don’t really know who they are, but okay…

• Sweetdisposition?

How the hell are they famewhores?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OH god….they are fame whores, and now a days you should at least have bearable looks, and my goodness they are ugly except for the lead singer he is okay….

they’re disneys next big thing they’re actually really good… listen to “Journey To The End of My Life” It’s really cute

• Sweetdisposition?

I like them:D

• gabriella

The 2 in the middle are hot!! But all their legs are so skinny :S everyone follow me ? @gabriellasavage

• Sweetdisposition?

Zack’s looking good on the cover and Micheal too;P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

There songs are okay, but too kiddish JS

• Mileyhater

you are so stupid! nobody cares about miley, shes a slutty whore. selena got recognised because she’s talented, so get over your miley obsession.

• Jenn

way wayy excited for this cd =]

Who are they?

they will sonn be known because cameron is dating selena gomez
    Nobody cares who selena dates she inrevelant to people. she only got notice thanks to miley, before she did her show and nobody cared for her and cameron will had gone out with miley he will have been on all the news but selena nobody cares about her unless is related to miley or nick love affair for each other.

• allstar weekend online

you should give them a chance
    they’re really awesome guys

is it true demi unfollowed Chelsea after the pics of joe and her shooting the kissing scene for jonas?? if she did thats just another reason for me to dislike her. i use to be a fan but blah she irritates me

• leLIVREinterdit

far right dude is especially ugly. no offence but seriously.

zach is the best looking one.. and is the only one that rlly sings.

• m

OceanUP is closing soon. I advise all of you guys to visit FameWave and bring a few people with you so you have friends on that website. http://www.FameWave.blogspot.com You need to hurry up because OceanUP is already late with news posts. Famewave is updated all the time and is up to date.

I actually don’t like it :/

But I like their music (:

• 9maria91

Why are they famewhores? I really don’t anything about them. And who is Cameron?

• tiareneeg

They are an awesome band called allstar weekend. They are amazing! Just b/c they aren’t on the top 40 or not as famous as miley doesn’t mean they are irrelevant. Everyones gotta start somewhere. They are amazing in concert and super sweet in person.

• Sweetdisposition?

Danycakes said:

LOL at the random black guy.
    Disney has to be so PC
    He’s no random black dude. You think he’s random because he’s black? He was already in the band way before they were signed with HW records. They’re all friends.

• Danycakes

I figured that, but I’m sure the fact that a black guy was in the band was a factor in HW signing them/promoting them.
    None of Disneys major artists are black.
    black guy=good thing.

• hithere

who are this!?
    haha

They’re all.. ugly.

xD

Except for the one in the gray jacket :)

• elliesaur

Aw. Its ADub.

• TayBrii__?

Who are they?

• diane n.

allstar weekend

• mileyluver15

TayBrii__? said:

Who are they?

they will sonn be known because cameron is dating selena gomez

• lalala

Oh wow, shallow people. Because people in the music industry have to be “hot” just for you to like them? This is the Jonas Brothers all over again. Before Nick, Kevin, and Joe were signed with Hollywood Records they weren’t big because they weren’t good looking. Honestly, what is good looking? I’m just using the Jonas Brothers as an example. But seriously, these boys have awesome music. You’ve heard what, one song? From Disney Channel?! I think that song is ok, it’s annoyingly catchy though, and I’m a huge fan! You listen to one song and judge? Look them up and then start talking. Don’t base your opinion because of Disney. And they are good looking. To the person who said the one on the left or the right is the ugliest of them all, that is just ridiculous. All of these boys are great, and they’re so sweet. Most fans would know because we’ve met them. They’re amazing people who like to have fun, joke with fans, have nice personalities, and care about their music. I was once all, who are these people? Ew. Then looked up their music and couldn’t be any happier that I did because they rock. This came out way longer than I expected but whatever.

how exactly are they fame whores btw? because of selena gomez rumors? stupid people that happens a lot… just because they are rumors does not mean they are true. none of you have proof that they are fame whores.

• motocrossGIRL17

cameron quiseng is a BABE first of all…hes the hottest one in the band. LOOOVE HIM. this picture isnt the best one of him ive ever seen but hes still hot ! and hes NOT dating selena gomez, they met up like once. i dont really care about selena gomez anyways, in my opinion shes not all that talented. the difference is, these boys ARE. allstar weekend is the shit ! they write their own music, and they know how to play an instrument rather than program a bunch of shit into auto tune. all the haters need to chill, like seriously, irrelevant? not everyone is born into fame, some people actually have to do something to be successful, and thats why i like these boys. you gotta start somewhere, and their workin hard to achieve their dreams. PLUS their music is kick ass,and their awesome people, not just rude concieted assholes. all you haters can peace out :)
    allstar weekend; you complete me <3
    REPRESENT

• Sylar’s Sister

Well I’m actually gonna comment positively about this and say YAY thank you, I love ALLSTAR WEEKEND! Zac is so cute!!!

• Noa

shut up people , they are great and really nice to, so don’t judge anyone when you don’t know anything about them

They aren’t that great, and they are trying to use anybody they can to get famous. They are just users who aren’t even talented

• Miley hater

i have another point:why the hell are people talking ’bout Selena, Miley, and JoBros anyway? concentrate on Allstar Weekend people! Jeez, atleast let them have a page for themselves. They rule!

ALLSTAR WEEKEND ROCK!

i love them. their music is good!

• hithere

mileyluver15 said:

TayBrii__? said:

Who are they?

they will sonn be known because cameron is dating selena gomez
    ____
    wich one is cameron?

• hithere

TayBrii__?
    i love your icon!!

you’re all ridiculously close minded. since when do looks have anything to do with how their music sounds? there are some incredibly successful and well-liked artists that aren’t 10s. but even so, i think every member of allstar is cute, and they’re all great people too. the only person you’re hurting by judging them is yourself, because they’re really good musicians, you’re missing out if you don’t at least listen once.

no. actually… a lot of people care about them. they are FAR from ugly, and their music… well, it’s bubble gum pop…
    but don’t go judging them if you don’t know them. i’ve met them a couple times and they are incredibly sweet. so just shut up.

• Ocean Upper

Dear OceanUp,
    NO ONE cares about these people! They are ugly and their music sucks. Can i get a hey hey?

holy crap people chill. theyre not freakin famewhores, they actually worked hard to get to where they are, and they deserve everything. im close friends with these guys, and trust me, theyre like the nicest guys youll everrrr meet. so yall need to just chillax and stop hating on people you dont even know

• Gleek

I love these guys, but Cameron looks funny. Cute but funny :)

• Fiona

they’re ok

____

oh hater you’re not fooling anyone

• Katie

____

oh hater you’re not fooling anyone

I caught that too

• peacelovehearts

Who the hell are these irrelevant people? o_O

• Danycakes

LOL at the random black guy.
    Disney has to be so PC