‘Boys Embarrassed Asking For Bieber Hair’

justin-bieber-beach-122_0

‘Boys are embarrassed‘ to ask Cozy Friedman, the owner of Cozy’s Cuts for Kids in Manhattan, for a haircut with long, side-combed bangs like Justin Bieber’s. She told the NY Times that ‘6 out of 10 of her boy customers ages 10 and older want it. He’s a teen heartthrob girls love; they don’t want to be associated with that.’ But, not all are ashamed,

Tommy Ledger, a ninth grader in Vancouver, British Columbia, got a $175 chemical straightening treatment on his wavy auburn hair. He said: ‘Girls always play with it in class. It’s kind of frustrating sometimes. I’m trying to skateboard and they want to touch my hair.’

The majority of boys in the 6th grade class of Friedman’s son have the Bieber:You can’t see any eyes. There are no eyes, and there’s a lot of flipping.’ Article HERE. Would you want to date a boy MORE or LESS if he had Justin’ haircut?

Around the web

your a mean git i hope u get bold lets c who will be laughing then, i know one person who would that would be ME

• peacelovehearts

BAMF Princess said:
    I wonder when Miley’s going to complete the britney copying and shave her head so i can laugh at all the little girls who do it too. CANCER PATIENTS ARE DOING THE BRITNEY TOO!
    Your not human.

What retards in Canada

If a guy I liked got the “Bieber Look” I would like him MORE! That’s some sexy hair flipping ;)

How sad….I feel sorry for them..that they look like bieber..ew..

• inwonderland

I really love miley :)

this is not his fucking hair style.. i’ve been rocking this haircut like for 6 years now… ugh.

***You’re not human :]

• peacelovehearts

BAMF Princess said:
    I think you should really upload a picture of yourself. Your probably a terrorist’s tranny whore who jerks off to Selena inside of your closet along with your father.. (:

• Hilary

ahahah they should be embarrassed. =)

@peacelovehearts
    don’t even respond to her. thats what she/or he LOL wants.. shes a wannabe perez trying to build her career by making others feel bad..

BAMF Princess said:

ermm…you need to go into a cave a put a stone infront of the hole…rude gal!

• peacelovehearts

@peacelovehearts
    Nahh, i want to pwn her ass.. She’s just too scared to reply back :P

• Tyler Bronzell

This Justin Bieber chick is so ugly, who is she? Or is it a boy? I can’t tell.

Less gosh tHats kinda wierd next thing u know where going to have biebs haircut all around the world oh gosh save us!

• peacelovehearts

***You’re not human :]
    *hits head* Pshhh… I’m tired… -_-

• Hilary

You’re a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being.

• peacelovehearts

Don’t you just love it when people steal your old twitter username & dedicate a hate page towards you… I feel honored :P

I’ve noticed on here that the people with the miley and demii avatars are usually really nice.. It’s the non-teen star/ selena avatars you gotta watch out for..

• leLIVREinterdit

what’s with the hate to bamfprincess? just leave her alone.

• peacelovehearts

I’ll follow back..? (:

• peacelovehearts

leLIVREinterdit said:
    what’s with the hate to bamfprincess? just leave her alone.
    Have you even read her comments? o_O

• -Hibz-

May 6, 2010 @ 08:38 am
    BAMF Princess said:
    Uh, “Princess”?
    I was just wondering how it feels to be a royal pain.

• -Hibz-

May 6, 2010 @ 08:50 am
    peacelovehearts said:
    leLIVREinterdit said:
    what’s with the hate to bamfprincess? just leave her alone.
    Have you even read her comments? o_O

Ikr? Hatah gon’ be hated.

Lol. Idk why I spoke all ghetto.

• leLIVREinterdit

what’s with the hate to bamfprincess? just leave her alone.
    Have you even read her comments? o_O

……………

uh-huh. i just ignore what i don’t like. it isn’t that hard.

damn, your icon looks better than mine. gotta go look for a better cbt one. seeeee yaaaaa!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

peacelovehearts said:

I’ll follow back..? (:

_________________

I followed you :)

Nope! I think his hair looks stupid. I HATE HATE HATE that haircut on guys. It’s been around for awhile. Mitchel Musso and a couple other Disney actors have that cut, or had it. It hangs in their eyes and makes them look girly.

Cut it Justin…you would look a whole lot better.

• =]

What retards in Canada
    ————————————————–
    Manhattan is in the United States. Who’s the retard now? Finish junior high first, than you can come back and insult an entire nation.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love Bieber but I would be embarassed to ask for that haircut if I were a boy

• all for me

That hair style is sooo 2007 its like he has Kate Gosselins old hair doo!!!! Oh could one guy grow up to be that douchey!!!

• DuffCyrusLover

For someone who was bald, his hair is pretty nice.

• thecolordecays.

I didn’t read the article but the title speaks for itself!

• SoRawSUgAr

Um, guys SHOULD be embarassed to ask to look like Bieber! Why would the want to look like a 12 year old butch lesbian?
    I bet if Bieber didn’t become famous u wouldn’t be saying that, it’s a hairstyle! They’re not exactly asking to hav their faces lookin like his

HIS HAIR CUT IS OK TBH.

This Justin Bieber chick is so ugly, who is she? Or is it a boy? I can’t tell.
    *****************
    rotfl that was funny

HMMMMMMMMM

HMMMMMMMMM

• iCHEETAH

My crush used to have the ‘Bieber’ hair before anybody knew Bieber lol. But honestly I wouldn’t care because sometimes It only looks good on certian boys.. and others nooo. :P

lmaaaaao i would date a guy with hair like justins EVEN THOUGH I HATE HIM . the guuy i like now has hair like him already , lmaao .

• GirlOverThere

i saw a guy that looked exacly like jb on monday. my m8 asked 4 his number and he was so rude! he didnt even look up, he was jus like um im alright thanx.(dude u know ur not justin bieber riight?) pft. the bieber look turns dudes in2 vaiin jerks. its sexyy but they know it too well. x

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    i’ve always hated that hair cut it is sooooo ugly

less coz theres only one justin bieber :P

• Tis_Darling

Guys had hair like this before Beiber was around. It is not “Beiber hair” just becase he’s another guy with it. So stupid.

• BirthdayCake

This is hilarious! Lmfao. That is definitely not happening at my school though. What a shame.

peacelovehearts said:

BAMF Princess said:
    Your not human.
    just a really stupid thingy… JOKES ABOUT DIDEASES ARE NOT FUNNY AT ALL…how about you having cancer, how would that feel?!

TOMMY LEDGER
    i know that kid! hes a dumbass hes suppsoe to be in grade 9 but hes in grade 8 cuz he failed. WTF hes a attention seeking whore, no one liked him when he came in grade 8. BTW highschool starts form grade 8 in most places of canada i believe.

Tommy Leger is a fagg no one likes him LOL

I wouldn’t want a guy I was dating, a brother, a friend or anyone else to have that bad haircut.

hey! its me tommy ledger! whats upp! add me on facebook!
    Tommy bieber leger

• MaryMary

LMAO.
    I would die if boys at my school got the same haircut wtf.

Actually its gr 9 in most places but thats beside the point. He honestly is an attention seeking whore but really, most the grade 8’s are this year…

i really think guys (certain guys) if they have the skater look, look better with hair like justin’s. The guy i like had his hair like that, he cut it but it looks better longer :[ so did one of my really good friends. he had it a bit long he had amazing hair but he went and cut it! :[

• WakkaWakkaWaka

definetly more…yepp ;]

oh my god.
    hahaha this is amazingly funny. since. tommys one of my closest friends.

• ILOVEJBIEBS

i wish all the boys in my school had the bieber hair! its amazing <3 i def say more :)
    – & justins haters, stop being so fckn dramatic, gosh! no one said he “invented it” he’s the biggest thing out there right now, of course their gonna call it “bieber hair”! you guys need to get over yourselves. jeez.

• CupcakezLover

There’s some sophomore kid at my school that looks just like him…0_0 I feel bad for him.

• Dolly Rocker

I wouldn’t particularly want to have a boyfriend who resembled The Fringed One.. am I alone?

• JOEnas:]

what the hell since when did he invent this haircut?

NO this hair has BEEN out before he was even famous, this is not bieber hair this style has been invented.

• SoRawSUgAr

I would be embarrassed cuz I’m a girl haha but that hairstyle was perfectly fine without being the ‘Bieber’ hairstyle

• let

”Would you want to date a boy MORE or LESS if he had Justin haircut?” OF COURSE!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!

• Smart…

Vancouver,BC is in Canada, hence the retards in Canada quote… Way to make that backfire on ya, funny, eh? HAHA

• sean

dude girls dont touch your hair you fucking faggot you look nothing like bieber and u just paid 200$ to look like a bigger faggot

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

lmao
    oookay…

LESSS! second btww

• inwonderland

I don’t know what to say…

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i do like Bieber’s hair though.

• rach

Akward.

hahahahahahaha.

• rach

biebs is akward.boys stay away from the shag

• BAMF Princess

what the?

how rude!

Your a fuckin moraN gosh shame on you

• inwonderland

it’s not like he owns the haircut :D

• biebzrox

LESS DUH! THAT JUST SHOWS THAT THE GUY ISS DESPRATE AND A WANNA BE! ONLY JUSTIN CAN DO IT! I LOVE HIS HAIR! GUYS IN MY SCHOOL R STARTING TO GET THE HAIR BECUZ THERE TIRED OF HEARING THE GIRLS SAYING THEY LOVE HIM AND HIS HAIR! I LOVE JB HE RULEZ!

• Dylan

I’ve been “flipping” and I’ve had my hair long for years. Asking for the Beiber haircut? That’s lame. It’s called shaggy hair in my book. I have it cut for now, but it’ll be back to the same look soon, just as Justin Beaver’s hair is now. It’s annoying, he comes along, and it’s all of a sudden Bieber style? Lame.

• =]

What retards in Canada
    ————————————————–
    Junior High..? What century are you in? -_-
    ——————————————
    Junior High and Middle School are interchangeable. In fact, the term “junior High” was not even invented in the 20th century (so I must be from this century ;) ) Maybe you should go back to junior high as well.

Wow, comments on oceanup unceasingly display abounding hate, hostility, and enmity than I have ever seen in my entire life. It’s quite a despairing community on here.

• peacelovehearts

=] said:
    What retards in Canada
    ————————————————–
    Junior High..? What century are you in? -_-

• peacelovehearts

leLIVREinterdit said:
    what’s with the hate to bamfprincess? just leave her alone.
    Have you even read her comments? o_O

……………

uh-huh. i just ignore what i don’t like. it isn’t that hard.
    I have a feeling that she wants to be hated. That’s the only reason she posts irrelevant comments that most of the time don’t even make sense..

• -Hibz-

That kid is loving life.

Don’t blame him. Lol.

what a little hottie :) loveyouu jb <3

i dunno

• SoRawSUgAr

hahaha, embarrassed. Before Biebs became famous, that hairstyle was amazing and was so cute on boys, I loved it and now all of a sudden it’s called Bieber hair? thanks alot! Bieber!! Now when i see a guy i like with that hairstyle, please no one remind me it’s Bieber hair

• Paula

see my web site is brasilian but have translator http://gossiphotteen.blogspot.com/ thanks