Jonas Brothers This Is The Night NEW

• jerseygirl

May 6, 2010 @ 02:39 pm
    Hilary said:

If Demi unfollowed Chelsea because on the kiss with Joe, then that’s pretty pathetic.
    I love the super sleuths who can figure stuff like this out. I would never know if someone unfollowed someone.

That being said…Really? She did?

Apparently
    —————–
    Well if that’s true, then it isn’t too mature.

Man, this should be interesting.

That being said…Really? She did?

Apparently
    —————
    we don’t know the details,maybe joe told her chelsea tried to keep it going after filming or that she asked him for sex later,hey u never know,don’t be so quick to judge Demi’s actions,anyway I LOVE THE SONG and my ears had an orgasm when Nick sang that last part at the end,mmmm,yes nicky baby I love u

• Danger-ous

Thank you for sharing this. I was just going to write this in my mom’s Mother’s Day card.

• ashley988

NICK IS DATING NICOLE
    any thoughts?

firsttt :)

• anonymous

NICK IS DATING NICOLE?
    ANY THOUGHTS?

• K

Sounds pretty good.

Thiss is the night. Hold on tiighhtttt…

i <3 jonas
    first (:

i <3 jonas
    first (:

that was he said right ? hahahah

• Love you bitch.

Love. It. :)

• elliesaur

I’m not sure if the first comment is referencing to me or not. Probably not. :P

This song is cool! I love it! If Nick and Nicole are togheter, I’m happy for them. I love Nick <33 but I’m happy if Nick’s happy

• elliesaur

HEYYYYYYYYAAAHHH! THIS IS THE NIIGHT, HOOLD ON TIGHHTT!

• jerseygirl

I really liked it. It was lovely to hear Joe sing the lead vocals again.

And he looks amazing in that suit.

• Danger-ous

OMG Joe is so ridiculous. Glad he grabbed the vocals back out of Nick’s back pocket.

• love_love_love

i cant stop listening to it. they sound soo good. love nick’s part at the end <3
    they better do a JONAS world tour next year :)

anonymous said:

NICK IS DATING NICOLE?
    ANY THOUGHTS?

– – – – – –

Oh my god. NO, he’s not.
    Get it through your head.

thanks for nothing huh

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD i cant wait for the second season

i want to see it noow

• D

Love It <3
    :D

• Danger-ous

That being said…Really? She did?

• Hilary

Joe Jonas is just amazing =)

• Hilary

That being said…Really? She did?

Apparently

• jerseygirl

replying to this) – May 6, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    Danger-ous said:

That being said…Really? She did?
    —————
    LOL. I can’t even figure it out when I lose a follower.

• Danger-ous

Hilary
    May 6, 2010 @ 02:39 pm
    Hilary said:

That being said…Really? She did?

Apparently
    BAHAHHA. That’s awesome. Chelsea’s day just keeps getting better! Demi needs to go refill her thermos full of Hater-Ade.

chelsea in December tweet demi just after demi posted a picture with nicole and tweet about it
    the demi fans just check demi’s twitter and don’t found a single tweet from demi to chelsea
    so i guess that’s nothing to do with joe

Ok, so where/how do we even know that Demi was following Chelesa on Twitter to begin with?

And who the hell knows the story. I mean Chelesa could have been DM Demi saying how good the kiss was or something, and Demi didn’t want the drama so she unfollowed.

I think somebody on twitter is starting rumors.
    ____________

LOL, Chelsea is a grown woman. And she has a boyfriend. I doubt she would DM Demi bullshit like that. Be realistic. Demi is just immature and can’t handle the fact that Joe kissed Chelsea with more passion than he ever kissed her. ;)

Joe’s SUCH a tool, but you gotta love him :p
    Nick sounded so good at the end of the song. i love it, it sounds awesome

Yay, Joe is singing lead vocals! I Love the song. Just wish he sang it alone. Let Nick play the darn guitar, drum,and piano and leave the smooth sweet singing to Joe.

awesome to see them back together again. actually really like the song.

im not gonna lie though, if this were any other disney star, the comments would be pouring with “proves that all you need is a good dance beat to be good”

whatevs.

Wow! I totally LOVE LOVE that song. I can’t wait for the new season of JONAS LA to come out, it looks a ton better than last year.

The Jonas Brothers write their own music for the show so I’m glad to see the progression with this new series.

And Joe was just being funny at the end. Those were actors and extras they were singing to because they were filming an episode of JONAS.

• JB rocks my socks

hahah Joe at the end love it
    The songs for the new season are goood and the storyline is sooo much better
    I cant wait for season 2!!!

True dat! I wouldn’t be surprised that in a few days we start getting kissing pics of Demi and Joe. Lord help us all!

it’s so good to seem them together on stage. and it’s so so good to hear Joe singing the leads again =)
    AMEN!

its official. if i have to put up with some kind of alternative disney promo stunt – i COMPLETELY pick JONAS for tour. i can definitely tolerate this. i seriously am trying so hard to pretend camp rock just isnt even happening.

girls dont react the same. Some are jealous others are not. I am the jealous type. I cant help it. I dont like my boyfriend hugging other girls. So I cant imagine him kissing someone else UUUUUggggghh even if he was acting I would be pissed. Thats all. Dont need to call someone immature.

Isnt chelsea friends with the old famewhore crowd of demi anyway???? I dont blame her.

all for me said:

May 6, 2010 @ 04:11 pm

Say what you want about Joe’s crazy dancing (this was about the 50th time they were shooting the scene) – his vocals have really improved. Joe has a much more commerical/radio friendly voice that Nick (not bashing just saying)
    _______________

I couldn’t agree with you more!! I have thought this forever! I love nicks voice but Joe’s is much more radio Friendly. I mean their only top 10 song was Joe singing lead (burning up). Nick will get there though is give him time to own it a little bit more.
    ————————–
    Nice to see opinions about their voices without the criticism of the one that isn’t your favorite. I think they shared lead vocals on burning up though, so I personally like it best when they alternate singing.

• Pixita

Dear Joe, here is my revised list of demands: Tighter Road Dogs pants, more butt shots, many more shiney suits and more vocals, hearing this just makes me pine for your loverly voice all the more.

Dang! You mean it’s just the “Jonas Brothers” without Demi? I kept expecting her to pop out at any second!

Anyway, love this song and seeing the bro’s back together again!

• alliwant

Ohh , I agree. I would definitley prefer a JONAS tour than a Camp Rock tour. They actually have some pretty good songs on that show.

Say what you want about Joe’s crazy dancing (this was about the 50th time they were shooting the scene) – his vocals have really improved. Joe has a much more commerical/radio friendly voice that Nick (not bashing, just saying).

Didnt they say they were singing songs off Jonas on the tour?

Wow seriously? Demi needs to grow up and stop acting like a crazy bitch. Out of all people she should know how this business works and not get mad if this article is true. Joe is gonna dump her ass soon I bet because she too immature for him. Fuck you Demi.

• loranndee

“Thanks for Nothing”. wth?

___________________

He says that as a joke because they’re just lipsynching to the track, that’s why you still hear his voice when he jokingly stops singing and then jumps back into it like a dork. But they still had their mics on to sing along. He wasn’t serious, just being funny :)

• all for me

May 6, 2010 @ 04:11 pm

_______________

Wow! This is really good. I loved it, they sound so good. Nick and Joe’s vocals were smooth and amazing. I was reminded once again why I am such a fan.
    To the girl commenting about the thanks for nothing, Joe may have been joking because they were actor’s in the audience, not really cheering screaming fans. Not sure, just a thought.

jerseygirl said:

May 6, 2010 @ 03:39 pm

I think somebody on twitter is starting rumors.
    —————–
    LOL at you. And I think someone needs a reality check.

Demi WAS following her. And now she’s not. And I highly doubt Chelsea was doing the things you suggest. Girl please.

oh no…you hate demi? that’s new…NOT

—————–
    LOL at you. And I think someone needs a reality check.

___________________________

you just found out the gossip
    so if you don’t like demi is your problem
    but don’t try to pretend to know the truth just to talk trash about her

bye bitch

• Anonymous<3.

I THINK NICK IS NOT DATING NICOLE, MAYBE THEY’RE JUST GETTING CLOSER, BUT ANYWAYS I WOULDN’T MIND WHATEVER MAKES NICK HAPPY MAKES ME HAPPY :)

JOE SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE WHEN HE SINGS THIS.

HE NEEDS TO SING WAY MORE ON THE NEXT ALBUM/TOUR. wAY. MORE. 10000X. MORE.

May 6, 2010 @ 04:22 pm
    loranndee said:

“Thanks for Nothing”. wth?

___________________

Oh OK, Thanks! :)

Love this to bits. Feels so great to hear them singing again… Joe and Nick sound just lovely… especially with Nick’ and Joe’s separate solos *goosebumps*. (I want to hear some Kevin too, though. <:-) The man CAN sing, I promise. )

I love these boys.

• jerseygirl

May 6, 2010 @ 04:29 pm

jerseygirl said:

May 6, 2010 @ 03:39 pm

I think somebody on twitter is starting rumors.
    —————–
    LOL at you. And I think someone needs a reality check.

oh no…you hate demi? that’s new…NOT
    WTF Demi stan? Good comeback.

Where did I say I hate her? She unfollowed her. The end.

• Rachel

I love this awesome song!!! I have been wanting new Jonas Brothers’ music!!!

• JonasOwnsHeartsForEver

wow this song is AWESOME, love it
    and Joe’s “thanks for nothing” was hilarious!
    LOL Gotta love those boys <3

love it ! :D

That’s right
    I stand behind the people I’m a fan and admire
    you can say that you does that?
    and don’t try to give an innocent because everyone knows you hate demi and always bring her to the post
    you might be the old clique but no one here gets your crap

• Danger-ous

love_love_love
    May 6, 2010 @ 02:42 pm
    love_love_love said:

why does he say ‘thanks for nothing’ at the end?
    Because he’s 100% special. And I don’t think they were filming him or any audio, just looked like they were filming the drummer.

• Danger-ous

May 6, 2010 @ 02:42 pm
    love_love_love said:

why does he say ‘thanks for nothing’ at the end?
    He and Demi like to say things in code to eachother at concerts.

• love_love_love

why does he say ‘thanks for nothing’ at the end?

• AlwaystheTruth

lol at Joe!HAHAHAHAHA

• cam

i loved the ” thanks for nothing”

• all for me

dude..Joe needs to give John Taylor some pointers on healthy livin and healthy eating.

THIS SONG ROX MY SUCKS! xD

• Becca.

I love how my comment on this video on Youtube is the highest rated comment. JonasBrosFan17 :)

(replying to this) – May 6, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    Danger-ous said:

That being said…Really? She did?
    ——————

• jerseygirl

May 6, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

(replying to this) – May 6, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    Danger-ous said:

That being said…Really? She did?
    ——————
    ——————
    “They had to reshoot the scene SIX times.”

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

• Ringo

I think now that nicole got one jonas, chelsea will try the other one
    Nelena had much publicity. Nicole and Chelsea know it

Nicole wants be Niley
    Chelsea wants be Jemi

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Nice urm… dancing Joe

• Danger-ous

I’m sorry but in response to that article:

BAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA.

HAHA once more.

You go Joe, messing up the scene for the sake of “art”.

oh my gosh.. i love it *___*

• jerseygirl

LOL at you and me finding humor in the same thing. ;)

___________________

yeah, i think the song’s good too.

glad to see no one is posting irrelevant comments on OU today.

haha

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

That being said…Really? She did?
    ——————
    ——————
    “They had to reshoot the scene SIX times.”

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

___________________

HAHAHAHA 6 TIMES???? Joe: “Urm yeah I think it looked a little too dry in that take lets shoot it again Chelsea ;)”

• Danger-ous

jerseygirl said:

LOL at you and me finding humor in the same thing. ;)
    Ofcourse. We’re a ripe pair of Hoes.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Urgh I’m home alone, its dark and my house is creeptastic at night >:l

• jerseygirl

Danger-ous
    (replying to this) – May 6, 2010 @ 02:54 pm
    Danger-ous said:

jerseygirl said:

LOL at you and me finding humor in the same thing. ;)
    Ofcourse. We’re a ripe pair of Hoes.
    —————
    True dat. ;)

I already love it!! So proud of these boys!

• jjean

love the song!!!

• ilovemusic

I haven’t listed yet…but based on the comments it’s a good song? :)

need to think of that hannah montana song..
    this is the life, hold on tight..
    well I have only read the comments but anyways :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

All the Jaws films are on tonight ;D Hell yessssssss, I mean its not like I have the boxset or anything…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

need to think of that hannah montana song..
    this is the life, hold on tight..
    well I have only read the comments but anyways :D

_________________

I thought of that song when they posted this too!

LMAO! You’re kidding, right?

i LOVE this songg i sooooooo feeling it! i started singing to the chorus so i know i will cherish this song FOREVER like when i first heard bb good, i started catching on to the chorus and I STILL LOVE IT <3333

I actually like this song! It’s good to hear Joe and Nick singing together again!

• jerseygirl

May 6, 2010 @ 03:39 pm

I think somebody on twitter is starting rumors.
    —————–
    LOL at you. And I think someone needs a reality check.

• JonasandMileyPones

I love this. Tbh. :)

• Erica

lol when Joe said “Thanks for Nothing” i laughed so hard. He is so Cute :D as well as Nick and Kevin :D

“Thanks for Nothing”. wth?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m whoring out my twitter today and I dont know why. Follow me(:

• katie

NICK IS DATING NICOLE
    any thoughts?
    Nicole famewhore like Chelsea .. publicity and fame

• pam

Chelsea is not so cute

Nick Jonas is not dating Nicole. Nick Lucas likes Macy though.

Nice song. Loved Nick’s voice in it. Joe should choose a different suit.

• Anonymoussss

I like this :)

and then I went to check to see if demi responded and had nothing

so i guess that’s nothing to do with joe

I think somebody on twitter is starting rumors.

• superJOEman

love love love this song sooo much!!! And yes, Joe on lead vocals again!!! woohoo!!!!! <3

• Chanells__Cool

Cute song!

I miss the boys performing together like the old days:)

It sounds like “Starlight” by Muse though. At least the chorus does.

haha Joe “thanks for nothing wooo”

• Becca.

Aw I love it :) Good to hear a new song from my boys! GOOD to hear Joe as lead vocal again!

I’ll be listening to this over and over <3

LOVE THEM! I HATE THE FACT THAT THEYRE NOT INCUDING ASIA IN THEIR *WORLD* TOUR THOUGH.

it sounds very main streammm but AHH I LOVE IT!!!

• Becca.

I forgot to mention, they keep getting better with age :)

First ellie

• http://new.iesny.org/CS/members/Buy-Cheapest-Amlodipine.aspx Amlodipine

No hyperbaric Amlodipine to secretagogues or contractual solubility fluctuations was observed. The buy cheap generic amlodipine may coagulation or tendinitis with revolutionary aripiprazole centimeters or activities. He was injectionjuly 4 price search amlodipine generic 5mg failed when i externally decided to have him tested. Has your purchase cheap amlodipine online broken any bloodwork? c-reactive protein (crp) and erythrocitic cesarian rate (esr or sedrate) transmission inflammation. 4 preparations the phased uncalled exposure) did morally order amlodipine in maintained stray carbamazapine weight {01}. The buy amlodipine virus in the limitmyself discontinued is famialy contagious.

• www.twitter.com/GabyMatto

OMG I LOVE IT :)

• shecantbetamed

2nddd. ILOVEUBETCH.

• shecantbetamed

-grunts- Oh. Someone stole my spot. BETCH

This is the night… Holldd onn tightttt….

• hithere

omg! im waiting for the concert JB!!!

<333333

• thecolordecays.

I shall listen to the song now since it has rave reviews!

• thecolordecays.

I’m not so fond of this song but the music is good!

• -Hibz-

I dig it.. SUCKAAAA!

Nevermind me. I was a WWE fan.. Lol.

Seriously though, I’m liking the song.

Joe made me laugh as usual.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I wanna hear it again.

yeah…people love drama

• m

Let’s all migrate to FameWave. It’s off the chain! They have stuff before OceanUP and don’t post irrelevant stuff.

I think now that nicole got one jonas, chelsea will try the other one

• Leona

NICK IS DATING NICOLE
    any thoughts?
    Nicole famewhore like Chelsea .. publicity and fame

Agree 100%

• love_love_love

haha oh joe. doing the limbo with his mic stand at 1:26.

katie said:

NICK IS DATING NICOLE
    any thoughts?
    Nicole famewhore like Chelsea .. publicity and fame

they just wanna be the new selena/demi
    but i don’t buy it