Dianna D, ‘Demi Was A Sweet Baby’

demi-selena-barney-young-picture

Demi Lovato’s mom Dianna De La Garza spilled in the new issue of J-14 what Demi was like as a baby: ‘Demi was a sweet baby. She didn’t cry very much and was always giggling and trying to make people around her laugh.’

Demi loved to make people laugh & that is one of the qualities Demi’s dream guy must have: ‘I think the perfect guy for Demi would respect her, have good Christian values and make her laugh.’

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I wasnt a sweet baby, I never slept and I just screamed all the time. LOL I havent changed ;)

My mom told me when I was in kindergarten, I always took up for kids. Everyone was making fun of this guy, and I went over, picked him up around the chest and took him over to my circle of friends then set him down.

Haha.
    I also learned kids sometimes were mean to you just for the sake of being mean. I’ve never experienced that before.

• Disdain

Hey, it’s Demi!

-_-

-___-

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Trace cyrus.

Why must he have good Christian values?
    So she wouldn’t date an atheist? Or Sikh? Or Jewish?

I don’t know why that particularly stood out to me.
    I think he family is christian as well.
    I don’t think a Jewish person would ask to date a Christian, it’s just the comfort of having someone beside you that shares the same religion and views of life with you.

Nothing personal.

Haha. Apparently I was just quiet.
    I learned to act out and be a piece of sh*t when I didn’t get what I wanted from my brothers.

My childhood was spent playing with Power Rangers and transformers. I never had a barbie doll.

Trace cyrus.

UMF.

• Moonbeam

Trace cyrus.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if Diana ‘ended’ their little romance.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Trace cyrus

_________________

MTE

• Hilary

I still wanna beat Barney up.

LOOOOL! You’re amazing xDD

I loved watching Barney when I was little:D

Why must he have good Christian values?
    So she wouldn’t date an atheist? Or Sikh? Or Jewish?

I don’t know why that particularly stood out to me.
    I think he family is christian as well.

Nothing personal.
    _
    Zac is Jewish and he is Vanessa who is Christian.

What does UMF mean?

selena still looked beautiful even when she was a young child.

What does UMF mean?

It’s just a sound effect you make when you think someone is incredibly sexy.

• Hilary

Trace cyrus.

ROFL!

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Was this interview before or after Demi and Joe started dating?

I’m guessing it was after.
    Right?

What does UMF mean?

It’s just a sound effect you make when you think someone is incredibly sexy
    hahaha good to know;P

why is her mom even talking to magazines like that?

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

Why would someone even wake up one day and say “You know, I think I’m going to make barney a fucking rapist and murderer over the internet.”

I don’t get the amusement of some people.

• musiciseverything

Was this interview before or after Demi and Joe started dating?

I’m guessing it’s after.
    Right?

It was after.

• Moonbeam

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.
    I know. He is strange.

What channel is LA Baby premiering on and what time?

• Julianna

Helloooooooooooo(:

• cheskasg

my baby selena so cute<3

OCeanup is dying. lmfao

Respect and good Christian values?! lol
    Really demi, really?!

What’s wrong with that..
    …..

she wants a man with qualities and values that she hasnt. she wants respect but she doesnt respect anyone and i will not even talk about her Christian values.

I’m sorry, do you know her personally?
    ….

i dont need to know her personally… demi makes sure that the whole world knows about her life. She is not the most classy and private person ever

• Disdain

BYE EVERYONE! :) NIGHTY NIGHT!

Anyone else think Miley’s new video is a little bit goth?

Respect and good Christian values?! lol
    Really demi, really?!

What’s wrong with that..
    …..

———————-

Bitch, you don’t even know her.

• Sweetdisposition?

I gotta go, night everyone:D

• StarLightSTARbright

Demi was sweet as a baby, but she’s not now?
    And has to have good Christian values, oh please. Religon shouldn’t matter until after you’re married, or if you’re getting married.
    -.-
    Her whole family irritates me.

“Demi was a sweet baby, but now she’s a bitch who doesn’t give a damn about her best friend.”

Guys, it’s not Demi’s fault that her mom said that. Dianna is not Demi, it’s Dianna’s opinion, not Demi’s.

cheskasg said:

my baby selena so cute<3
    stfu JohNny we know it’s you. Seriously you’re the craziest selena stan ever O.O

Respect and good Christian values?! lol
    Really demi, really?!

What’s wrong with that..
    …..

I’m sorry, do you know her personally?
    ….

this. did you see the video of her leaving the white house dinner? she seems so full of herself and snotty. she’s also a major famewhore who likes to namedrop all her famous friends and any famous person she meets. she’s nauseating. don’t think i’m some selena stan either because she’s the same way.

• Aly

Lol.

I’m blasting old Chris Brown music. I still love him. =/

——————-

Oh please…

Respect and good Christian values?! lol
    Really demi, really?!

What’s wrong with that..
    …..

I’m sorry, do you know her personally?
    ….

__________________

i dont know what you are talking about but i agree with the lack of class and private life part

Just thought I’d point out that you wouldn’t be reunited in heaven anyway.
    We learnt this recently in RS. Apparently there is no marriage in heaven. So yeah, cool.

Correct. But you’ll still be there together.

The Bible was written like 2000/3000 years ago, you need to interpret the Bible in the light of modern day society.
    Back in the Biblical days, yes, no-one would’ve dated anyone from another religion but that was then and this is now.
    If you follow everything in the Bible that strictly you can’t have sex until marriage, you’re homophobic and apparently you refuse to date someone of another religion.

As much as I would love to continue religious banter, I’m going to bed. Night lovely commenters :)

You’re right, but the sole basis of what Christianity is, is still the same as it’s always been. That’s what I think everyone was talking about.

Goodnight :)

musiciseverything said:

I’m blasting old Chris Brown music. I still love him. =/

Me too:D (I said I was getting off but I’m not sleepy at all;P)

• StarLightSTARbright

Respect and good Christian values?! lol
    Really demi, really?!

What’s wrong with that..
    …..

I’m sorry, do you know her personally?
    ….

I have been trying to say about how rude she looked in the video. I don’t know how Joe can put up with it, or maybe she thinks she’s all that ror dating him, idk.
    Gahh I hate talking crap about people :(

What’s wrong with that..
    …..

I’m sorry, do you know her personally?
    ….

Uh, yes you do.
    You can’t base who she is as a human being by tweets and videos of her being interviewed. How fair is that?

I have been trying to say about how rude she looked in the video. I don’t know how Joe can put up with it, or maybe she thinsk she’s all that ofr dating him, idk.
    Gahh I hate talking crap about people :(

lol, guys come on.
    If everyone was happy-go-luck all the time, THAT would come off snooty and fake to me.
    Showing that something bothers you, or saying “look, I’m not in the mood today, and I’m not going to fake it” is real to me. It’s human. I don’t know what you guys expect, but whether she’s bubbly or straight faced you guys will never like her.

I’m blasting old Chris Brown music. I still love him. =/

Me too:D (I said I was getting off but I’m not sleepy at all;P)

Glad to see I’m not the only Chris Brown fan left. :D

joe jonas

I hate when people talk politics and religion. We will never agree anyway. Its a lost cause.

• wthidkwpih

‘I think the perfect guy for Demi would respect her, have good Christian values and make her laugh.’ … er… anyone in mind guys?

Denise does like Demi; just not with any of her sons.
    Smart woman!

I don’t think that meeting someone implies that you actually know them. Either way, cool story.
    ______________

I know that, but I know my fair share about Dianna and others. Believe it or not.

—————–

If you don’t know someone then you can’t come in here and say stuff about them and pass it off as fact. Nice try though. ;)

• whatsernamegigi

I don’t know if you’ve met Denise, but she is a close minded cunt and Papa Jonas is an asshole.

Shut the fuck up. That was totally unnecessary.

• disney_girl

CORN POPS YOOOO

• JonasandMileyPones

My favorite spongebob moments. :)

AAAAAAAHHH! OUT OF MY WAY! OUT OF MY WAY! Can’t you see he is going to kick my butt!?!

Hi there, young people, nice day today.

So, you like kicking butts do ya?! Well we’ll show you old man!

She’s also very fond of plastic surgery. She doesn’t like the idea of aging. Dianna likes to think that she’s the same 20-something year old that was a Dallas cowboy cheerleader. She does indeed live through her kids. Her and Mama J don’t see eye to eye very often. On the contrary though, Denise does like Demi; just not with any of her sons.

• musiciseverything

Family’s coming over. :D Goodnight guys.

:D

Hello! I know, if I’m on, you’re not.
    It sucks. :(
    ___
    ik time zones suck. And sometimes when were both on we just never talk to each other. lmao
    two days :):):):):)
    Oh and btw, don’t mind me that spongebob link you posted, i’m using for my twitter background :D

• xoxokatie8

Family’s coming over. :D Goodnight guys.
    __

I bless your family for putting up with you ;D
    BYEEE PANCAKE

• harrypotterbitches

xoxokatie8 said:

I’m squidward, you’re squidward, WE’RE ALL SQUIDWARD !
    the krusty krab pizza is the pizza for you and me!
    ___
    They’re selling chawclate ! What are they selling? CHOCOLATE
    i call this one the campfire song song…lets gather round the campfire and sing our campfire song our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E song and if you dont think that we can sing it faster than your wrong but it’ll help if you just sing along….LOVE that song have it on my ipod :)

I can believe this is. I don’t think Denise likes Miley either. I’m sure she looooovveeed Selena though.

• harrypotterbitches

musiciseverything said:

the krusty krab pizza is the pizza for you and me!

That song is beast.
    it really is…

two days :):):):):)

_______

Exactly. :)

Haha. You’re welcome for the background.

Oh and on Sunday, I’m going to be at my sister’s but I’ll make sure I go on and see you. But she has such a slow ass laptop. Dnw.

They’re selling chawclate ! What are they selling? CHOCOLATE
    ___
    GARY, YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH YOUR DESSERT, AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT !

• JonasandMileyPones

Family’s coming over. :D Goodnight guys.

___

Peace out bitch.

Exactly. :)

Haha. You’re welcome for the background.

___
    I feel so special :’)
    Are you doing anything exciting for your birthday? You’re turning sixteen, right?

Gahh I hate talking crap about people :(
    I just wonder if Joe really sees the way she acts and if he does, why he puts up with it?

_

Denise did like Miley. She was good friends with Tish, but people change and time passes. As far as Selena goes; she was liked in the Jonas household. She was always Kevin and Danielle’s favorite.

I don’t know if any of you guys on this site have met Demi’s mom, but she’s what you call a ‘stage mom.’ All she cares about is the entertainment business and the money. Why do you think all her daughters start working at such a young age? Dallas was in pageants since she was 8. Demi started as a pageant girl, but she eventually went into acting and singing. Madison was introduced into the entertainment business as an actress as well. Dianna isn’t what I’d call a loving mother. Take that as you will.

————————-

• iFail2Much

Ugh, this woman.
    I love Demi though.

—————

Because he’s a douche himself.

• harrypotterbitches

plankton: you know what i’d really like for my birthday
    spongebob: a booster seat?

______________

Katie

I have to go right now but umm…

No, I’m not doing anything special since my birthday is on Mother’s Day so me and my family are going out to a buffet. Yup..

I’ll see you later Chica.

;)

Ugh. Why does her mom talk to magazines like that?

—————–

Denise does like Demi; just not with any of her sons.
    Smart woman!

If she were so smart she wouldn’t have married that fatass and she would pay more attention to what his son does.

• -Hibz-

the description of the perfect guy for demi sounds just like joe jonas :D

I hate demi lovato! There I said it. This has come way back before jemi! Give me a break I’m not that childish. Don’t get me wrong I used to love demi buy now can’t see beyond the fact that she isn’t thankful for anything she gets at all! She’s also very patronising to her fans by what she puts on Twitter. For me Joe does deserve more than her (not coming back with the hate jemi thing) but it is so true! I just think she has changed and certainly not for the better. Ps she screams not sings lmao.

• thecolordecays.

Oi vey!

Sure. That woman is close minded and sexist. Papa Jonas is what you call a bonified asshole.
    ________

You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. I think it’s your hatred of the family that’s speaking. Please get help.

May 7, 2010 @ 05:21 pm

____

I know that woman very well. I’m not trying to pass off anything as fact. I’m stating what I know and if you don’t like it, then who’s to say you have to read it? More right along.

——————

Sure you do. Your just speaking your opinions based on what others have said. First you said that you’ve met her and know you say you know her. Girl please.

I like your strategy.
    ______

I like yours as well. You know not to buy into stupidity.

________

—————

Yes, I do. I don’t hate that family, but I don’t like Papa Jonas or Denisse.

I like yours as well. You know not to buy into stupidity.

——————

Take your own advice buddy.

• whatsernamegigi

I like yours as well. You know not to buy into stupidity.

Thanks, it works wonders. I feel smart when I use it :)

___________

I asked if anyone on the site has met her. I didn’t say that I met her. I’ve met her more than once. Hence, I’ve come to know her and her family. Believe whatever you want. She’s a Dina Lohan in the making. You’ll see for yourself. No sense in me trying to prove myself. Have a nice night.

——————–

Sure.

Yes, I do. I don’t hate that family, but I don’t like Papa Jonas or Denisse.
    _______

Have you ever met and gotten to know either to be able to justify your judgment of them?

Thanks, it works wonders. I feel smart when I use it :)
    ____

As you should.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

AWE LOOK AT THEM HAHA TOO CUTE

FORMSPRING ME

• Disdain

JonasandMileyPones said:
    My favorite spongebob moments. :)

Hi there, young people, nice day today.

So, you like kicking butts do ya?! Well we’ll show you old man!
    :D

Actually it does. Won’t if you believe in the after life, and going to church, praying, if your spouse isn’t spiritually connected with you, how can you go so far? “Yeah we both like rock music!” isn’t the foundation for lasting relationships.

Exactly my point.

——————————
    I have to disagree. I mean of course religion is a big thing that can have influence on a relationship. But the whole “Yeah we both like rock music!” thing is stupid. cause what you said is like saying “oh yeah we may NOT like the same music but we’re both christians!” that isnt exactly the perfect basis for a relationship either.

It’s about whether you love someone. You learn who they are.. the little things they do.. their out of nowhere sarcasm.. the way you can never come up with a better comeback and get tongue tied.. the way they laugh when that happens.. the way they cover their mouth when they smile cause theyre insecure about it even tho u think its pretty.. the fact that u even think its cute when they cover their mouth.. the fact that they make fun of your screamo music but love their dancing music.. the way they can sleep til 3 in the afternoon on days they dont need to do anything important.. which is crazy cause you could never sleep that long.. the fact that the first thing they do when they wake up is call you..

wow haha

i dont think it matters what their religion is.. just matters what kind of heart they have. and the way you two connect.. like how when something is bothering them they can call you up and let it all out and vice versa

cause talking to them makes you feel better and puts you in the best mood.. and if you do think differently on certain things.. you still love them anyway.

cause love is what its about

• Danger-ous

Yea, b/c being a “sweet baby” means you won’t grow up to be a hot mess.

• superJOEman

“I think the perfect guy for Demi would respect her, have good Christian values and make her laugh.” – and that’s JOE JONAS. ;)

• superJOEman

What else is a mother going to say. Demi might have been sweet as a baby but most babies are. Now though she is not sweet, just annoying. And the picture with this post shows she definitely wasn’t cute as a child.

ey demmi lovato is a trump whore… she so ugly and stupid… no one like this bitch and she to fake.. aahahahah joe jonas is her fake boy and they cas suck togheter!! ewwwwww fugly people!!!

ohh please she is describing joe completely just because he is with demi right now

Oh, Dianna. Please do yourself a favor and STOP commenting on your daughter’s love life to the media. It’s disturbing..

____________

That’s harsh. I’ve met their whole family on numerous occasions, and I don’t think that’s fair judgment. Denise is a die-hard mother. She cares for her family deeply, but that doesn’t make her closed-minded nor a cunt. Papa J is very work orientated, but he isn’t an asshole. He sometimes lets the business overshadow his fatherly duties, but so what? You need to relax.

whatsernamegigi said:

Shut the fuck up. That was totally unnecessary.

Sorry for speaking the truth, this is a free country. ;)

____

• whatsernamegigi

Sorry for speaking the truth, this is a free country. ;)

You consider that the truth? Oh please.

*move

• Hilary

I love Demi <3

• MZ

Why must he have good Christian values?
    So she wouldn’t date an atheist? Or Sikh? Or Jewish?

I don’t know why that particularly stood out to me.

• TayBrii__?

Because she’s a Christian.

• TayBrii__?

Yeah, she’s awesome!

____________

—————-

Sorry for speaking the truth, this is a free country. ;)

You consider that the truth? Oh please.
    _____

Don’t waste your time on this senseless person. Ignore their comments.

• Alterego

Ohh well..

That is exactly why Joe is perfect for Demi. He fills all those things. JEMI FOREVER!!!

• Moonbeam

Love her too. <3
    She had glasses?

——————

STFU.

whatsernamegigi said:

Sorry for speaking the truth, this is a free country. ;)

You consider that the truth? Oh please.

I consider a woman who places the blame on the woman and not the man, a sexist and close minded cunt, among other things.

• musiciseverything

What.The.Fuck? Is OU being a pain in the ass for anyone else?

that’s the general consensus

• m

If OceanUP is going slow for you that means it’s downloading a trojan to your computer. It’s worse than a normal virus because it steals are your personal information and logins and passwords.

If I were you I’d go to a different website like http://www.famewave.blogspot.com

• whatsernamegigi

Don’t waste your time on this senseless person. Ignore their comments.

I like your strategy.

• musiciseverything

I still wanna beat Barney up.

YES!! I thought it was my computer acting up.

“I can feel you falling away, forever and ever”

• TSLove

My mom said I was a sweet baby but now I’m a bitch…

• Moonbeam

TSLove said:
    My mom said I was a sweet baby but now I’m a bitch..-
    LMAO!

awww such a cutieee

• MZ

Because she’s a Christian.

That’s hardly a reason.

• TayBrii__?

It’s actually a good reason. If she dated an Atheist or someone who has a different religion, they’d always fight.

I smell a fight coming on, so I will not reply to anything else you say, now that I’ve made my point.

m said:

————————-

GTFO M.

• MZ

My mom said I was a sweet baby but now I’m a bitch…

LOL

• avroxxxy

Anonymous
    May 7, 2010 @ 03:58 pm

Lmfaoooooo. :( The end part makes me sad.
    I MISS Delena :S

I think Selena was the bitch in this situation.

• MileyIsBestest

Is that Selena there? She’s some what cute. Now look at her….. :P

For me, that sounds like Joe..

I love Demi though (:

——————-

Publemi? No way.

you have to know who you are and love yourself if you want to contribute to a healthy relationship.

Joe jonas much haha ???? Anyway apparently lately demi has a pissy attitude. I am concerned…

Was this interview before or after Demi and Joe started dating?

I’m guessing it’s after.
    Right?

It was after.

probably for mothers day

Pimping Jemi even in Mother’s Day. SMH. Will we ever escape or forget that they were a fake item once, in the near future?

joe jonas

Bitch please.

• MileyIsBestest

BLUE FONT ANON!!!!!!

——————

Joe and Demi are pretty fucked up in that department. So there goes their “relationship”. :P

MileyIsBestest said:

BLUE FONT ANON!!!!!!

—————-

MileyIsBestest!!!!!!

What happened to her?
    Ohhh that was mean

ahhem men :)

• whatsernamegigi

Oh look, she described Joe perfectly.

____

You’re something else.

ahhem men :)

What? lol

OU has officially pissed me off. Good job. >:[

• xoxokatie8

Sel looks so cute in that picture

Lmfao.
    Oh Dianna. -_-

I love La Baby. :)

Just heard the whole song.

• love_love_love

joseph adam jonas is all i got to say. -_-
    love them both but seriously?

whatsernamegigi said:

Oh look, she described Joe perfectly.

——————-

There are lots of guys that fit that description. I think every mom wants their daughter or son to be in a relationship were they are respected and loved.

• love_love_love

I love La Baby. :)

Just heard the whole song.
    _________

THIS. its soooooo good :)

• xoxokatie8

I love you, you love me. we’re a great big familyy. with a great big hug and a kiss from me to youu won’t you say i love you too.

Woah, I can’t believe I remembered the barney theme song :o

• Classic

Why are there Selena stans on this post?

_love_love said:

joseph adam jonas is all i got to say. -_-
    love them both but seriously?

—————-

What?

• Classic

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
    — Marilyn Monroe

— Marilyn Monroe
    __
    I LOVE that quote

Woah, I can’t believe I remembered the barney theme song :o

Barney needs to die. Still hate him.

sorry typo fat fingers amen

• whatsernamegigi

whatsernamegigi said:

Oh look, she described Joe perfectly.

——————-

He was the first person I thought of. Ah well.

Woah, I can’t believe I remembered the barney theme song :o

Barney needs to die. Still hate him.
    ___
    How could you hate him? He taught us how to share, and when you mix two colors, what colors they turn :)

• MileyIsBestest

Why are there Selena stans on this post?

What Selena stans?

I LOVE that quote.
    ~~~~~~~~
    It speaks the truth. <3

• musiciseverything

He scares me. =/ Never liked him.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I saw Teletubbies cooooomments…. Teletubbies are the shit, just sayin. I used to LOOOOOOVE them when I was a kid. Now i watch sometimes, I just get annoyed at those parts when they show a video, but they always show it twice ¬¬

What Selena stans?
    ~~~~~~
    Oh. Nevermind.
    ^_^

I LOVE that quote.
    ~~~~~~~~
    It speaks the truth. <3
    ___

Keep on preachin :D

• xoxokatie8

He scares me. =/ Never liked him.
    ___
    Lmao. I really wasn’t a big fan of the show when i was little, I only watched it once and awhile.
    Molly and the comfy couch is where it’s at yo !

Musiciseverything

Let’s tag team on his ass.

Keep on preachin :D
    ~~~~~~~~~
    HeHeHe ^_^

• xoxokatie8

“Why’s it so hot in here?” “Sorry, i’ll leave”

I don’t like Demi’s mom. Before any of you Demi stans come at me; just know I have valid reasons why I don’t. : )

• musiciseverything

Let’s tag team on his ass.
    Can’t believe I’m saying this, but we should. Can’t stand Barney.

• Classic

I use to be such a Barney stan.
    I had a stuffed Barney doll until I was about 10.
    I couldn’t sleep without it.
    Then my parents made me throw it out.

~~~~~~~~
    I’m not so fond of her, either.

— Marilyn Monroe

______

My idol.

“I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”
    — Marilyn Monroe

whatsernamegigi said:

whatsernamegigi said:

Oh look, she described Joe perfectly.

——————-

He was the first person I thought of. Ah well.

—————-

It’s okay. :)

• musiciseverything

Molly and the comfy couch is where it’s at yo !

Whatever you say.

• whatsernamegigi

I’m with yah. I do NOT like her.

—————

And they are because…?

• carbomb__

Did I see something about Chris Brown….

— Marilyn Monroe
    ~~~~~~~~~
    She has to be one of the most inspirational woman ever.

• musiciseverything

Did I see something about Chris Brown….
    Yes you did. I was blasting his music earlier. Still am actually. I love him.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but we should. Can’t stand Barney.
    Oh my gosh, Barney is so annoying!

• Classic

Did I see something about Chris Brown….
    ~~~~~~~
    I’m so sorry love,
    but your icon is just a hot mess.

Did I see something about Chris Brown….
    Yes you did. I was blasting his music earlier. Still am actually. I love him.

SMH

• musiciseverything

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but we should. Can’t stand Barney.
    Oh my gosh, Barney is so annoying!

Ikr.

Selena looks the same.

• Classic

Did I see something about Chris Brown….
    Yes you did. I was blasting his music earlier. Still am actually. I love him.

SMH
    ~~~~~~~
    Hush. Chris Brown is amazing. <3

• musiciseverything

Did I see something about Chris Brown….
    Yes you did. I was blasting his music earlier. Still am actually. I love him.

SMH

What? I love Chris Brown.

• JonasandMileyPones

She has to be one of the most inspirational woman ever.

_____

I agree.

• xoxokatie8

And violins will play, here comes the brideee, but here comes goodbye

• carbomb__

musiciseverything said:

Did I see something about Chris Brown….
    Yes you did. I was blasting his music earlier. Still am actually. I love him.
    Oh… good tO hear… see. I still love him as well :DDD

• JonasandMileyPones

As a true fan that I am, I will always love Chris Brown no matter what.

• xoxokatie8

I’m squidward, you’re squidward, WE’RE ALL SQUIDWARD !

musiciseverything said:

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.

OMG, Barney killed Po…my fav teletubbie. RIP

‘I think the perfect guy for Demi would respect her…’

Not gonna happen if she doesnt respect herself first

For me, that sounds like Joe..

I love Demi though (:

demi looks fat and ugly
    selena looked cute

Was this interview before or after Demi and Joe started dating?

I’m guessing it’s after.
    Right?

_________

after obviously.
    otherwise she wouldn’t have said all that.

• MZ

Safe. But that’s bull. I’ve made my point. Au revoir.

I say we beat him up.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Trace cyrus

haha I love that

• MZ

I say we beat him up.

Barney killed Po? O_o

Wait, what?

~~~~~~~~~~~
    She seems a bit… odd. |:

Respect and good Christian values?! lol
    Really demi, really?!

• Hannahh

MZ, I agree.

Unless your life revolves around your religion, I don’t think what someone else believes in should matter. I think as long as both share general morals and interests, religion won’t really get in the way of anything.

Just my opinion, though.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.

That’s Lala!
    Learn your teletubbies! :P

Was this interview before or after Demi and Joe started dating?

I’m guessing it’s after.
    Right?

It was after.

probably for mothers day

Respect and good Christian values?! lol
    Really demi, really?!

What’s wrong with that..

musiciseverything said:

I say we beat him up.

Hell yeah, nobody messes with the teletubbies.

• Hannahh

PO?? Ohno! He was the red one, right? He was my favorite too. :P

musiciseverything said:

I say we beat him up
    _
    I say we cut out his tail. LoL

oh semi…

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.

That’s Lala!
    Learn your teletubbies! :P

Really? I thought that Po was the yellow one.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.

That’s Lala!
    Learn your teletubbies! :P

___________________

…I used to have a LaLa costume, I cried when it didnt fit anymore ;P

Just my opinion, though.

I don’t believe that.
    Because every religion has a different way of what their morals are, and it affects the way you look at life. I think it’s possible, but if you want a long relationship, and a close one, having a different religion will complicate things.

I say we beat him up.

Hell yeah, nobody messes with the teletubbies.

Exactly. Stupid Barney….

• MZ

MZ, I agree.

Just my opinion, though.

Exactly. And you can have debates and discussions without it turning into a full blown argument.
    I could marry a religious man as long as he respected what I believe (or don’t).

I bet.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.

That’s Lala!
    Learn your teletubbies! :P

Really? I thought that Po was the yellow one.

Lol. No, Po was the red one.

• MZ

I don’t believe that.

Safe. I couldn’t disagree more, but safe.

so cute…I love Demi

• Hannahh

Just my opinion, though.

I don’t believe that.

I guess so, a little bit. But I think every sort of difference in personality will get in the way at some point or another. There are plenty of people that belong to different religions, or don’t have a religion at all, that make it work quite nicely. Religion may matter to people, but I don’t think it should be a deciding factor. I mean, again, unless your entire life revolves around your religion.

Blah, blah, blah…

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.

That’s Lala!
    Learn your teletubbies! :P

___________________

…I used to have a LaLa costume, I cried when it didnt fit anymore ;P

Lol.
    I used to have a Lala doll and i was afraid of it. Haha.
    ..It made wierd noises. 0_o

• Hilary

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.

That’s Lala!
    Learn your teletubbies! :P

Really? I thought that Po was the yellow one.

Lol. No, Po was the red one.
    Well in that case we should really whoop Barney’s ass, for killing our homegirl Lala…

• Hannahh

Baby Bop came to my 3rd Birthday party. Just saying. You’re all majorly jealous.

• Hannahh

• Hannahh

Oops, sorry for posting twice. O_O

• musiciseverything

Did I see something about Chris Brown….
    Yes you did. I was blasting his music earlier. Still am actually. I love him.
    Oh… good tO hear… see. I still love him as well :DDD
    :D

• musiciseverything

As a true fan that I am, I will always love Chris Brown no matter what.

Agreed.

• harrypotterbitches

“i hate you
    you hate me
    lets get together and kill barney
    with a great big gun
    and from me to you
    won’t you say you hate me too”

i used to sing that song cause i heard it at school. until my mom got pissed and made me stop…but i used to love barney :)

she trys to live through her kids sounds like it

• xoxokatie8

Oh hi Jamp, nice to see you too. Since you know, we haven’t talked since like last week

:)lol

• harrypotterbitches

xoxokatie8 said:

I’m squidward, you’re squidward, WE’RE ALL SQUIDWARD !
    the krusty krab pizza is the pizza for you and me!

• musiciseverything

the krusty krab pizza is the pizza for you and me!

That song is beast.

• xoxokatie8

I’m squidward, you’re squidward, WE’RE ALL SQUIDWARD !
    the krusty krab pizza is the pizza for you and me!
    ___
    They’re selling chawclate ! What are they selling? CHOCOLATE

:)lol

_____

:D

Hello! I know, if I’m on, you’re not.
    It sucks. :(

I don’t believe that.

Safe. I couldn’t disagree more, but safe.

I don’t care if you disagree, it’s what I feel. And what the hell is ‘safe’.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m bored.

• Disdain

HI.

• Dessy

May 7, 2010 @ 03:04 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I had a nightmare about Barney when I was little. I cant look at him the same anymore.
    What happened in your nightmare? : (

Barney or tellitubies?

Hmm. how about neither.

I’ll take between the lions.

• Hannahh

Barney or tellitubies?

Hmm. how about neither.

I’ll take between the lions.

MUFASA.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.

That’s Lala!
    Learn your teletubbies! :P

___________________

…I used to have a LaLa costume, I cried when it didnt fit anymore ;P

Lol.
    I used to have a Lala doll and i was afraid of it. Haha.
    ..It made wierd noises. 0_o

_________________

Haha aww I never had a teletubbie doll :(

Yeah I agree.
    I just feel that if you do have a religion, or you don’t..it affects your way of thinking about life. May be a small or big way, but it does. You can definitely work around it, I just wouldn’t feel comfortable knowing someone I love doesn’t have the same interests as myself. Because we couldn’t discuss anything without it being a spat of different opinions.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

=( http://i42.tinypic.com/rqx0z8.jpg

He scares the crap outta me. I have no idea why. He just does.

That’s Lala!
    Learn your teletubbies! :P

Really? I thought that Po was the yellow one.

Lol. No, Po was the red one.

We should!

Respect and good Christian values?! lol
    Really demi, really?!

What’s wrong with that..
    …..

• musiciseverything

So I say we go jump Barney.

Respect and good Christian values?! lol
    Really demi, really?!

What’s wrong with that..
    …..

I’m sorry, do you know her personally?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Dessy said:

May 7, 2010 @ 03:04 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

What happened in your nightmare? : (

_________________

He was like chasing me down the street at night, shouting stuff at me in his stupidass voice. And I woke up crying :( Thats all I remember I was only like 4 lol

Hannahh said:

Barney or tellitubies?

Hmm. how about neither.

I’ll take between the lions.

MUFASA.
    I love the lion king…I tear up everytime Mufasa dies.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Awww Selena looks really cute right there!!! :D

Evil Barney…. Smh.

• MZ

I don’t care if you disagree, it’s what I feel. And what the hell is ‘safe’.

Why are you getting snappy? I just said I disagree much like you did in a previous comment.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

musiciseverything said:

Evil Barney…. Smh.

________________

I know hes so cruel, I stopped watching his show after that

i love semi

• Dessy

MZ said:

MZ, I agree.

Just my opinion, though.

—————————

“Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: ‘I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people. Therefore ‘Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” — 2 Corinthians 6:14-17

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I hope that bitch anon isnt here

I don’t care if you disagree, it’s what I feel. And what the hell is ‘safe’.

I typed it in a nicer manner.
    As fucking lame as that sounds.

No big.

• Dessy

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Dessy said:

May 7, 2010 @ 03:04 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

What happened in your nightmare? : (

_________________

Aww… No wonder you don’t like Barney! That’s terrible!

• Dreamer X33

Damn, Selena hasn’t changed one bit she was still pretty as she is now.

• Hannahh

Yeah I agree.

Well, as long as you aren’t completely against it, that’s fine.

Opposites attract sometimes.
    People of different Political Parties, Religions, Ethnicities… they can all make it work very easily. Sometimes it doesn’t work out, sometimes it does. I just don’t think that people should limit their options.

Okay. I’m done now.

• Sweetdisposition?

Selena’s always been a cutie.

Exactly my point.

• NNNN

ALL UK FANS TWEET #JONASUKDATES .. WE MUST GET IT TRENDING =]

ALL UK FANS TWEET #JONASUKDATES .. WE MUST GET IT TRENDING =]

ALL UK FANS TWEET #JONASUKDATES .. WE MUST GET IT TRENDING =]

• MZ

• Hannahh

I said morals, before I said interests.

There are different ways of connecting with people. Religion is one of the many ways. You won’t always agree with the person you love in every decision they make, and every thing they believe. It doesn’t mean you love them any less.

• MZ

I typed it in a nicer manner.
    As fucking lame as that sounds.

No big.

Safe.
    ;)

• Joey Jonas

Barney + Demi = Party!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

This post has turned into a religous argument. Lovely.

• disney_girl

Whoah!!!..Really Dianna?! :)

lol ikr? Its not hard to believe that if you follow a certain religion you’d like for your spouse to do the same. Faith is an extremely important to a lot of people, its hard to be able to date someone who doesn’t have the same belief system as yourself.

Well, as long as you aren’t completely against it, that’s fine.

Opposites attract sometimes.

Okay. I’m done now.

Haha, there’s nothing wrong with talking about opposing opinions. I’m not going to blo.w up on you.

But skin color and whether you’re democratic or republican doesn’t affect who you are PERSONALLY to that dee_p level, religion does. And if someone that I want to spend the REST of my life with doesn’t agree with that, then what do I have to look forward to if I believe in going to heaven, but they believe in being reincarnated or just disappearing forever?

It’s just, a de/eper issue that would be better received if someone else had the same views of it.

JonasandMileyPones said:

Smart 6 year old, lmao

I said morals, before I said interests.

But religion is something that is MENTALLY apart of you, its almost like saying “I don’t like your personality” for most. I’m not saying you can’t be friends with an atheist, but marriage? Your closest relationships? how can you go your life having discussions that don’t involve your religion in some manner? What are you going to teach your kids if your spouse is a non-believer?

omg selena look so cute ay so sweet!!!

Barney + Demi = Party!!

Or molestation, but it’s whatever.

Well, as long as you aren’t completely against it, that’s fine.

Opposites attract sometimes.

Okay. I’m done now.

thank you, someone making sense.

• MZ

Just thought I’d point out that you wouldn’t be reunited in heaven anyway.

• JonasandMileyPones

I hate when people say “the bible is homophobic” no its not, that is an interpretation of the bible formulated by some of the church from their interpretations of sodom and gomorrah and gullible ppl followed suit.