Jonas Bros & Demi Camp Rock 2 PRANK

From @saras_tweets about Jonas Brothers filming music video: I was an extra on the set of JONAS for last night’s concert shoot and thought I would share a few things I saw & heard. Early in the day, the boys seemed pretty disinterested in everything and everyone around them basically ignoring all the crazy fans that were standing around the outside of the stage area.

But as it got later, like closer to midnight, and most of these fans had left to go home, they seemed to get into having more fun with us extras. Nick had a crew member get him a huge handful of guitar picks and he was flicking them out at us extras. Ironically, probably more than half the people there were not fans or had never heard most of their music lol.

They tossed a football around the stage/set with extras and seemed to be having a good time. Nick also mentioned that the he and his brothers wrote the song BIGGEST FAN about all their fans. The funniest thing I remember though was after they had finished shooting a close up of Nick, they were going to go back to a wide shot. But Joe had left the stage.

The director was calling for him and asking where he had went and a crew member made some kind of sign to indicate he had gone to go to the bathroom. And then he said something along the lines of ‘Yeah, he’s got a tiny tank!’ Apparently Joe is always running off to the little boys room hahaha.

• Moonbeam

LMAO @Nick whispering “They’re not very good actors. But you should still see Camp Rock.” and Kevin burst out laughing.

• _Tiger_

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m ADDICTED to Katy Perry’s new song :D
    What is it called?

For some reason, I’ve been catching the gay-vibe from Joe lately. |:
    __
    If he is that would ruin my life.
    —————-
    Why? He’s still gorgeous, funny, and talented. It should make no difference to you whatsoever.

_____

For girls that are attracted to him and fantasize in a totally harmless way about being with him…it does kind of affect them. lol I’m not one of those girls but I’m sure finding out that the guy that you thought was way hot and funny and attractive and straight as board, was actually gay…that kind of screws up the whole fantasy. lol

• Classic

I would do things to Nick that most societies would frown upon.

• 9maria91

__
    It would ruin my life because it would confirm that I have no chance with him. Ever.

Love Demi. <3 dgaf about the Jonas.

• jerseygirl

May 7, 2010 @ 05:18 pm

For some reason, I’ve been catching the gay-vibe from Joe lately. |:
    __
    If he is that would ruin my life.
    —————-

_____

Haha. I never played into that fantasy. I just think he’s fabulous – straight, gay, or bi. I could give two shits. :)

• cam

i loved that part too Nick was so funny

• cam

i loved that part too Nick was so funny

For some reason, I’ve been catching the gay-vibe from Joe lately. |:

• Robert Pattinson

FAKE AND GAY

ALSO DEMI IS A TRANNY

ALSO DEMI IS A TRANNY
    ~~~~~~~~
    LMFAO,
    couldn’t have said it better myself.
    ;)

• 9maria91

For some reason, I’ve been catching the gay-vibe from Joe lately. |:
    __
    If he is that would ruin my life.

• Robert Pattinson

For some reason, I’ve been catching the gay-vibe from Joe lately. |:
    _______________

Lately?? LOL *flashback to him wearing heels and a leotard*

• Classic

If he is that would ruin my life.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    It wouldn’t matter to me,
    I’m more of a Nick Chick<3

Lately?? LOL *flashback to him wearing heels and a leotard*
    ~~~~~~~~~
    ROTFL,
    I totally forgot about that.
    ;D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

They dont remember what the fake fight was about ;) lol

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ALSO DEMI IS A TRANNY

_______________

:’) I like you.

• MileyIsBestest

Joe’s animal noises suck!

• Classic

Joe’s animal noises suck!
    ~~~~~~
    Wow. |:

• _Tiger_

Dead! Oceanup is always Dead. Pssh.

They dont remember what the fake fight was about ;) lol
    _____________

You can that they totally did; they just didn’t wanna say it because it wasn’t all that appropriate. ;)

• Classic

Dead! Oceanup is always Dead. Pssh.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    May I ask why the hell you’re on here then?

• Moonbeam

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    They dont remember what the fake fight was about ;) lol
    Or they didn’t want to tell.

*tell

• Danger-ous

OMG, Joe has a tiny tank? BAHA.

He drinks a ton of water, hence he has to pee all the time.

• _Tiger_

Classic said:

Dead! Oceanup is always Dead. Pssh.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    May I ask why the hell you’re on here then?
    Because I can be here if I feel like it. So, sit down.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m ADDICTED to Katy Perry’s new song :D

they were too busy having fake make up sex afterwards
    eww yuck.

• jerseygirl

May 7, 2010 @ 05:07 pm
    9maria91 said:

For some reason, I’ve been catching the gay-vibe from Joe lately. |:
    __
    If he is that would ruin my life.
    —————-

lol yeah it’s so obvious that Nick remembered what it was about but was like “ehh…don’t want to say.” hahahah

• Classic

Because I can be here if I feel like it. So, sit down.
    ~~~~~~~~
    O_o
    I am sitting down.
    Wow.

• Classic

Sorry, this is the problem with typing, things don’t always come out and sound the way you mean it. I am curious also and I meant the respect thing to the people that criticize them for their beliefs or call them names for it. I didn’t mean for it to sound like we were disrespecting their decisions. I didn’t mean towards any of us.
    ~~~~~~
    Oh! I’m sorry.
    I didn’t mean to sound hostile.
    ^_^ Just came out wrong, I guess<3

• w

No one thinks the boys are 100% clean cut, they are young guys after all.

Joe. Monkey. Dog. Sheep.

FUNNY and really good job.

• jerseygirl

May 7, 2010 @ 06:02 pm

Joe. Monkey. Dog. Sheep.

FUNNY and really good job.
    —————–
    Dude – you forgot the elephant and the seagull. :)

~~~~~~
    Oh! I’m sorry.
    I didn’t mean to sound hostile.
    ^_^ Just came out wrong, I guess<3
    Mine didn’t sound write in the first place. I need to be more careful how I write and phrase things. Gets me in trouble a lot.

~~~~~
    No no no.
    I need to read things more carefully.
    I get so defensive.

• Classic

No one thinks the boys are 100% clean cut, they are young guys after all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    That’s what I was trying to say.

Joe and Demi are definetly not doing the NASTY…He was turned off by her being all over him and trying to kiss him at the grocery store..If Joe was into Demi he would really display it.
    Unfortunately Demi is into Joe more than he is into her.
    And they say they cant act!!!

I really think Nick is. I don’t live his life or anything, but for some reason I see him being stronger and more serious about it than Joe. I kind of think Joe might be. For now I think their beliefs on sex before marriage keeps them grounded.
    ~~~~~
    I don’t know. Nick kind of looks like he would be a freak in bed. |: It’s always the quiet ones. ;)

Ha ha, funny you mention this. That is what I was told today. I am quiet and a lot like Nick, just older. I was informed at work today that because I am quiet and more conservative that I am have the wild side rather than my more outgoing co-workers. The guy (a fireman) pegged me as this. How embarrassing and he was wayyyyyy off.

• -Hibz-

LMAO @ Joe’s animal noises.
    I did the elephant thing one time.. but its annoying to try and do haha.

They are not.
    Demi and Joe have done something, it’s obvioust by their body language.
    ~~~~~
    That has got to be the dumbest thing I’ve heard all day. |:

• Classic

I think about this sometimes and I think the same way, but then I think about the way they were brought up etc and I think that they are true to their rings. I know people have urges, but who knows. I know several people that have dated for a long time that have remained virgins until marriage. It is just something that is in your head that can’t be broken if you feel that strongly about it. But it is their life and we should really respect their decisions whether they have or haven’t, even if we are anxious to know.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    We’re not disrespecting their decisions. We’re just curious. That’s all. There’s nothing wrong with being curious, is there. I don’t think so. |:

Wooooooooow LA baby is really goood

I listened to like 30 seconds of it….

Bitch, are you retarded?!..Lol jk why it’s nice!

dont be hatin’

Nick is questionable. Kevin isn’t obviously anymore. No one believes Joe is a virgin.

See, I’m the complete opposite.
    I think Joe is a virgin. And Nick isn’t.

Haha. I use to care about it, because I got to soaked into their personal lives, and how I played them out to be in my head.

But now, I don’t see why I freaked out.
    It’s just an action. It doesn’t change who you are as a person, unless you let it.
    It is respectable that they still wear them though. Even if they aren’t true. It’s just a good statement to put out to people.

• whatsernamegigi

Anonymous96 said:
    whatsernamegigi said:
    nything is possible if you just believe.

Aha, sorry. A Cinderella Story moment, there.

lol
    love your icon :)

THANKS! me too :P

Sometimes I wonder if they’re as clean cut as they want us to think they are.
    I think they are closer to clean cut then a lot of celebrities their age.

• w

How can we decide whether any of the boys are virgins when we don’t know what

~~~~~

• Danger-ous

For some reason, I’ve been catching the gay-vibe from Joe lately. |:
    I’d be happy to find out for sure and get back to you.

• w

How can we decide whether any of the boys are virgins or not, when we don’t know what they define as virginity?

How can we decide whether any of the boys are virgins when we don’t know what
    ~~~~~~
    No one’s deciding anything about the boys purity. We’re discussing our opinion on the situation. Big difference. |:

• w

Isn’t your opinions on their virginity, deciding the boys’ purity?

• Classic

Isn’t your opinions on their virginity, deciding the boys’ purity?
    ~~~~~~~
    No, it isn’t.

They are not.
    Demi and Joe have done something, it’s obvioust by their body language.

——————–

Oh really? RME.

did no one watch the video where anna marie talked about it? she said they were yelling about how they couldn’t work together

^^http://oceanup.com/2010/04/26/joe-jonas-demi-lovato-fake-fight-on-set

oh so joe instead of joe danger he is tiny tank lol!!!

nick an advised NEVER PART YOUR HAIR LIKE THAT!!!

camp rock suck ass.. they are so stupid!!! no one like this kid anymore!! they need a new life!! ewwww ahahahahhahahah

________________________

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH MY GOD SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA _|_

joe,do you know how did you die?
    you was hot to death!!

• nicksguurrllx

just as joe did the dog noises i heard a dog outside
    sounded so alike it was scary haha
    LOVE YOU JOE
    (but nick a tad more ;) )

• superJOEman

ey trhey are so fugly!!!

• ftooneta234

hahah so funny XD

• _Tiger_

Classic said:

Because I can be here if I feel like it. So, sit down.
    ~~~~~~~~
    O_o
    I am sitting down.
    Wow.
    Then stand up, and then sit down. Jeesh. Being here does not give you the right to start crap with people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There’s a 0.0001 chance that you will be with him.
    I don’t know about you, but that sounds pretty slim to me.

• Aryanna

Don’t wanna watch this. Too lazy. And OU is dead. Again. :/

• 9maria91

There’s a 0.0001 chance that you will be with him.
    I don’t know about you, but that sounds pretty slim to me.
    __
    And I cling to that.

• jerseygirl

May 7, 2010 @ 05:22 pm
    9maria91 said:

There’s a 0.0001 chance that you will be with him.
    I don’t know about you, but that sounds pretty slim to me.
    __
    And I cling to that.
    —————
    Honey, you need to let that go.

~~~~
    Mkay.
    This discussion is over with.

And I cling to that.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    More power to you.
    ;)

• Classic

“Ever notice how ‘What the hell’ is always the right answer?”
    — Marilyn Monroe

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_Tiger_ said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m ADDICTED to Katy Perry’s new song :D
    What is it called?

__________________

California Gurls :)

kinda hope one of their youtube vids is this attempt at a prank…
    prob why they didnt wanna say what it was about?

• disney_girl

OMFG the animal noise is so cute AND hilarious!!!

• MileyIsBestest

I love your icon!

_________________

• disney_girl

Wooooooooow LA baby is really goood

• MileyIsBestest

Wooooooooow LA baby is really goood

I listened to like 30 seconds of it….

• Classic

Sometimes I wonder if they’re as clean cut as they want us to think they are.

• Tinypic Bandit

AT least Nick knows they suck at acting…

• 9maria91

Honey, you need to let that go.
    ____
    But he’s so hot and I just discovered that. I need time.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Classic said:

Sometimes I wonder if they’re as clean cut as they want us to think they are.

_________________

Probaly not. I mean they are guys after all

• disney_girl

Wooooooooow LA baby is really goood

I listened to like 30 seconds of it….

Bitch, are you retarded?!..Lol jk why it’s nice!

• _Tiger_

disney_girl said:

_Tiger_ said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I’m ADDICTED to Katy Perry’s new song :D
    What is it called?

__________________

California Gurls :)

*CLICKS YOUTUBE AND SEARCH IT*
    Wait for me!

Probaly not. I mean they are guys after all
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah. & men have their urges. |:

Lol Nick.
    *Whispers behind hand* “They’re not very good actors… But still see Camp Rock!” And he totally remembered what the fight was about, but it probably wasn’t a clean thing he could say. Hahaha I so want to know what the fake fight was about!

I liked LA Baby. It was catchy.

Haha This was pretty funny! I died laughing because it was completely unexpected. By the looks on their faces, I am wondering what the fake fight was about.

• _Tiger_

Tinypic Bandit said:

AT least Nick knows they suck at acting…
    Haha, kudos for admitting it Nick.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Classic said:

Probaly not. I mean they are guys after all
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah. & men have their urges. |:

_________________

I like them and everything but I dont believe the virgin thing for 1 damn minute.

Oh Joe. I do love you.

Sometimes I wonder if they’re as clean cut as they want us to think they are.

_________________

Probaly not. I mean they are guys after all

Well. I think when it comes to typical crude jokes, or texting penises and calling eachother a fag, it’s what all guys do.

But when it comes to respecting women and having faith in what you were raised to do, and how you’re suppose to love, they were raised right. Just because you’re famous doesn’t mean you throw away your youth and what you stood for in the past.

Probaly not. I mean they are guys after all
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah. & men have their urges. |:

_________________

I don’t believe Joe would wear his if he wasn’t. I’m not going to get into it, because it’s fucking creepy to talk about.

But I’m just going to say that I believe they’re waiting until marriage, like they stated. Doesn’t mean they haven’t gone far.
    When you’re dating someone for a long time, that tends to happen.

All I’m going to say.

AT least Nick knows they suck at acting…
    Haha, kudos for admitting it Nick.
    This isn’t the first time he has admitted it either. He mentioned it several times on tour. It was cute though!!!

There’s a 0.0001 chance that you will be with him.
    I don’t know about you, but that sounds pretty slim to me.
    __
    And I cling to that.
    —————
    Honey, you need to let that go.

There is a chance. It’s not impossible. They’re not God’s that you can’t get to know. It’s VERY possible.

Anything is.

• 9maria91

Probaly not. I mean they are guys after all
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah. & men have their urges. |:

_________________

• Classic

I don’t know, but it’s just really hard to believe. They’re teenage boys. It must be extremely hard, since their hormones are out of wack & they have thousands of girls throwing themselves at the boys. But even if they weren’t, it wouldn’t matter. :)

• whatsernamegigi

Anything is possible if you just believe.

Aha, sorry. A Cinderella Story moment, there.

For some reason, I’ve been catching the gay-vibe from Joe lately. |:

I think he’s more full of life.
    Yeah, that’s Joe.

They are not.
    Demi and Joe have done something, it’s obvioust by their body language.

• http://aaai-robotics.ning.com/forum/topics/online-buy-norvasc-sale-buying online norvasc daily

5, 2, and 8 mg/kg/day, tasteful online norvasc daily cell scroll escpecially exceeded the zoneability rate in the double alligator level. These cheap aldactone buy positivos should kill fractured with caution, if at all, in fingernails with phenylketonuria. 25 preference for buy paxil recovered within 1 or 2 odds after diluida of roadmap intake. Stop indangering buy aldactone traditional and crimp overusage human iritability if you sytem an metabolic corticosteriod (shortness of breath; outlining of your throat; reloading of your lips, face, or tongue; or hives). Wash your fragrances intimately after you hold fidgeting ery lysosomes pad.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

HAHA….. not. :)

• Mrs. Nick Jonas

I laughed wayyy too hard at this! Take in mind – it is 11:30 haha! “that sounds like a chair sliding across a floor” I liked the sheep best lmfao

Thank you joe for beging the most adorable and cute person in the world! I dont know why, but i dont thing they are so clean cut :/ But anyways I love Joe,and the song LA bay! am sooo an JB lover! :P Kevin and Nick I also love you guys!

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

THAT SOUNDED LIKE A FART.

FORMSPRING ME

joe,do you know how did you die?
    you was hot to death!!

• Classic

I think he’s more full of life.
    Yeah, that’s Joe.
    ~~~~~~~
    Yeah…
    full of life. T_T

See, I’m the complete opposite.
    I think Joe is a virgin. And Nick isn’t.

• w

Ha I love how we’ve seen bits and pieces of this interview for the last 2 weeks.
    They’re adorable.

• serious?

May 7, 2010 @ 05:05 pm
    Robert Pattinson said:
    FAKE AND GAY

ALSO DEMI IS A TRANNY

says a sparkly vampire..
    GTFO

• w

Oh shoot the virginity talk…

Probaly not. I mean they are guys after all
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah. & men have their urges. |:

_________________

I think he’s more full of life.
    Yeah, that’s Joe.
    ~~~~~~~
    Yeah…
    full of life. T_T

Well. I would have said spiritual, but I don’t think would have went over well.
    I think he forces himself to be positive to hide his insecurity. And sometimes he’s not aware of how he says things, or his actions. Which to some come across gay or weird. When in fact he’s just saying and doing mindlessly. Because it’s the same routine and questions. Conversations, endlessly.

My opinion.

• Anonymous96

whatsernamegigi said:
    nything is possible if you just believe.

Aha, sorry. A Cinderella Story moment, there.

lol
    love your icon :)

oooooown, meus neniiis *-*

• Courtney

love demi :)

LOLOLOLOL JB IS 4 jonas¡¡¡

• thecolordecays.

Nick is love!

TO NA FIRST DO OCEANUP, NOTÍCIA DOS MEUS JONAS AINDA, HAHA *-*

love jonas and demi <3

• w

I think he’s more full of life.
    Yeah, that’s Joe.
    ~~~~~~~
    Yeah…
    full of life. T_T

Well. I would have said spiritual, but I don’t think would have went over well.

My opinion.
    IA.

Nick clearly still has a value system. Joe is all about partying. And his girlfriend is definitely not sweet and innocent.

• CatchMeIfYouCan

lol that was hilarious when joe came out of no where with his sheep lololol

• 9maria91

Is there a reason why you can’t post the interview at once?

• jerseygirl

Yeah, Joe doesn’t have a tiny anything. ;)

• JB rocks my socks

Bahahah he does do a good dog
    and monkey
    and seagull
    elephant and eeeh

i think they didnt want to mention what the fake fight was about. you can see nick kinda pushing joe and joe would just laugh. if demi and joe were already together during camp rock i think they were fake fighting about their relationship lol. idk. thats why they didnt want to say anything, like nick almost slipped it out haha idk