Jonas Bros Have You Heard Camp Rock 2

Credit: jonasbrothersfanjona. Thx Jenny!

They do have male fans. Little boys whose big sisters make them listen to their music, or gay boys. haha
    ___________
    My little brother who’s ten is a JB fan, but that’s because I’m like obsessed. xD
    He would NEVER admit that to anyone outside our household, though.
    i’m pretty sure they have some straight male fans. that’s kinda like saying if your a female and your a Miley fan, your a lesbian.

suprise miss butt chin wasnt there. ^-^
    let’s see what you look like. you shouldn’t insult people when they can’t defend themselves.

Are these the guys that sing that

oom bop ba shooba dop song?

• QUESTION.

QUESTION:

is it true that back over the summer, miley tweeted the lyrics to vespers goodbye and conspiracy theory? somebody told me about this, but i don’t remember seeing it AT ALL.

• Anonymous8565

hahaha I noticed that too!!! and your icon is really cool!

I liked the part where Dan finds out it was Deb that set his auto shop on fire, and that Lucas was the one who pulled him out of it.

Even with a butt chin, she’s most likely better looking than you, babe.

• Danycakes

I dated a male JB fan.
    He was 19.
    lolll.

• TSLove

Demi ruined it for me.But to be fair anything could’ve ruined it.It was pointless.I’d freak out if Joe Jonas whispered in my ear! I noticablely shiver when anyone does tho.

• TSLove

A guy I dated tried winning tickets for him and his friend who was dating my (now ex friend) friend to one of their concerts.But that was before he asked me out.Funny thing is I ended up going with my mom and sister.I only went because after I saw the HM/MC 3D movie I thought Joe was madly hot.

• sess nugget

Lmao, not just that.. they showed a male fan. Psht.

• Disdain

I’m a BAMF like Sue from Glee!

sess nugget said:

Lmao, not just that.. they showed a male fan. Psht.

Lol, I love you JB.. But its true =\

• picstoburn

blahhhhhh

• MileyIsBestest

No I haven’t heard of Camp Rock 2

Neitehr have I.

• say AAH!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! at the male ‘fan’
    that was jokes :D

lol. sigh. shouldnt they be promo-ing jonas more. doesnt that come out before camp rock. can we get on that. please.

wow its dead on a friday night.

where is everyone?

seriously i dont wanna seee that moviee ui reaally hate JEMI !!!!!!!!!
    who´s with meee…….???

californ-eye-ay breeze in my haairr.. yeeaaa yeaaa!

• harrypotterbitches

lmao the guy! xD and what the hell demi just randomly pops up at the end “hey did i miss anything”

• thecolordecays.

What is this “Camp Rock 2″ everyone’s talking about?

• elliesaur

sess nugget said:

Lmao, not just that.. they showed a male fan. Psht.

___________
    He would NEVER admit that to anyone outside our household, though.

• nikkki.

i could have done a better job at this than them.. it was really.. yeah.. :|

and what was with demi turning around every five seconds to look at the camera? lmfao.

• thecolordecays.

This is cornier than cornbread!

WOW YOU CAN TELL THIS KIDS ARE ACTING

*those

• elliesaur

nikkki. said:

i could have done a better job at this than them.. it was really.. yeah.. :|

___________
    She wasn’t even in it for five seconds. :P
    She just awkwardly came out of nowhere.

• elliesaur

My favorite part of the video is the end with Hannah Montana.

• nikkki.

i could have done a better job at this than them.. it was really.. yeah.. :|

___________
    She wasn’t even in it for five seconds. :P
    She just awkwardly came out of nowhere.

– – – – –

lmfao. well, to be quite honest. she really didn’t miss much.

suprise miss butt chin wasnt there. ^-^

lol. same.

Must we go there?
    Please not this time. No, not this time.

This girl looks exactly like Demi. O_O

So we just take it back,
    these words and hold our breath..

• weirdo

Forget the things we swore we meant

This girl looks exactly like Demi. O_O

—————-

That’s Demi. LOL

• hey_foolios

I think I’ll pace my apartment a few times, and fall asleep on the couch.

So we just take it back,
    these words and hold our breath..
    Foolio’s in da heezy!

Lol.

• weirdo

And wake up early to black and white reruns
    That escape from my mouth

:O I feel stupid(:
    She. Can. Dance. Her. Ass. Off. <3

This girl looks exactly like Demi. O_O

—————-

That’s Demi. LOL
    That video is so cool.
    I get mad jealous everytime I watch it.

I wish I could dance like that. Haha.

• 9maria91

I put my faith in you so much faith, and then you just threw it away, just threw away.

• hey_foolios

You were finished long before, we had even seen the start.

• 9maria91

We’ve got everybody singing Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. We’re doing fine and it gets better everytime. And I’ll confess I can be a little self-fish

• hey_foolios

“This heart, it beats, beats for only you.”

Love it.

• _huajaichumpoo

I Am Sam said:
    that was so stupid, what part of “no matter what you do, this movie
    is going to suck”, don’t you understand? you couldn’t pay me to watch this movie, kevin, joe you are adults, this movie is suck-ass kids shit, grow up “news flash” some of your fans, not too many left,
    are over 18, just for once could you do something that we might like.
    ___________

It’s Disney- a channel more for the younger fans.

• hey_foolios

Yeah I’ll admit, I don’t want you to help me through this.

• weirdo

i dont want to start over again

• 9maria91

And when we get home, I know we won’t be home at all.
    This place we live, it is not where we belong.
    And I miss who we were in the town that we could call our own.
    Going back to get away after everything has changed.

haha sighhhh

All I wanted was you

No, and I assure you douchebags that I won’t be seeing it.

Yay for P. More fans!

• SellyismygirlCrush

im not even going to bother to watch this video

• hey_foolios

Could you remind me of a time when we were so alive?

Do you remember that?

• hey_foolios

And if you ran away, I’d still wave goodbye, watching you shine bright.

• weirdo

Now I think we’re taking this too far
    Don’t you know that it’s not this hard?

• hey_foolios

Well it’s not this hard, but if you take what’s yours and I take mine..

• hey_foolios

LOL! Okay, I agree that Joe is hot.
    But I refuse to lick any part of him.

YOU SICK FREAK! Hahaha.
    ——————————-
    Any part of him? I have a feeling your mind is in the gutter!

:O haha

I’d never give oral, but for Joe.. I’d consider it.

Oh. My. God. I totally feel like a whore for making that public.

I am way too open.

• thecolordecays.

Those pictures are funny, disney_girl!

disney_girl said:

Why hasn’t Joe been cast as a young superman in a Movie remake yet? He has the look…right?
    Now that you mention it.. he does! Haha.
    Especially with his glasses.
    But.. the spiderman role seems to be closer to his heart. Hahaha.

Call me over
    And tell me how
    You got so far
    Never making a single sound

I’m off….BABOOOOOO!

Are you mocking me?!
    Not cool! >_>

Actually I don’t know what other people say but I call it dairy because I was talking about more than milk…I call milk by name!

What’cha having? I ate eggs all day! -_-
    ——————————-
    I wasn’t mocking you! haha I seriously think it sounded cool the way you said it cause I thought you used the word “dairy” for milk. And so I thought it’d be cool to totally love milk the way you do. NO. LIE.

I think I’m bout to eat some sort of pasta the mother made, but it isn’t made with long noodles..

so I’m disappointed.

Well, if you drink it enough…you’ll probably love it but it starts with cereal with milk!

Long or short…it’s still pasta–so enjoy yourself!

• weirdo

I’m not used to it but I can learn
    Nothing to it
    I’ve never been happier

• hey_foolios

Long or short…it’s still pasta–so enjoy yourself!
    ———————-
    Size doesn’t matter, right? Eh? Eh?

haha

Is there any particular kind of milk you prefer?

• hey_foolios

But now I’m told that this is life
    And pain is just a simple compromise
    So we can get what we want out of it.

• weirdo

Would someone care to classify our broken hearts and twisted minds
    So I can find someone to rely on and run to them

hey_foolios said:

Long or short…it’s still pasta–so enjoy yourself!
    ———————-
    Size doesn’t matter, right? Eh? Eh?

haha

Is there any particular kind of milk you prefer?

You’re such a perv! HAHA
    ///
    Um, I drink a lot of regular milk but chocolate milk is my fave…triple thick, yo!

ugh im so sleepy

hey_foolios said:

Is that what you meant though, milk?
    haha I’m craving chicken fetucini!

Yeah, of course milk!

I’m in love with it…and man, you’re making me hungry!
    ———————-
    I wish I was in love with milk. I could be like you and be like “hey, I want some milk right now. I love it.”

Do people use the term dairy for milk where you’re from or is that just you?

haha and I know. I’m super hungry!

Are you mocking me?!
    Not cool! >_>

What’cha having? I ate eggs all day! -_-

hey_foolios
    May 8, 2010 @ 12:12 am

disney_girl said:

Joe is so hot that it’s just impossible to put into words how hot he is because he’s just that H O T.
    ——————
    I’d lick his face.

Lol…you go anon!

disney_girl said:

disney_girl said:

http://twitpic.com/1lv401 I’m not gay but………..WOW :)

Gay

screw you :)

I’ll pass!
    Unless it’s Demi…I’m all for it!

disney_girl said:

——————
    I’d lick his face.
    LOL! Okay, I agree that Joe is hot.
    But I refuse to lick any part of him.

YOU SICK FREAK! Hahaha.

I was joking..

• hey_foolios

The tragedy, it seems unending. I’m watching everyone I looked up to break and bending.

hey_foolios said:

What on Earth are you singing?

• weirdo

Taking shortcuts and false solutions just to come out the hero
    Well I can see behind the curtain
    The wheels are cranking turning

• disney_girl

You will not regret it…plssssssss

hey_foolios said:

What on Earth are you singing?

Paramore

• disney_girl

Haha! Jemi just popped up on my screen!!!

Are you mocking me?!

———————
    Go where?

Never mind!

May 8, 2010 @ 05:35 am
    Aryanna said:
    -Hibz-
    By yet, you mean CR 2 ? If so, that’s why I said “who knows?”. That’s just my opinion. Usually, with Disney movies, the first one is the best, and CR 1 was not good. But, like I said, we never know.
    I meant about JONAS season 2 haha.

• Aryanna

-Hibz-
    Yeah, well the first episodes of the first season were good, then after that, nothing.

• peacelovehearts

Aryanna said:
    peacelovehearts
    Don’t hope too much. I was hoping JONAS would be better, and it’s not, so.. But anyway, who knows. :)
    I love the Jonas Brothers, but their show… o_O

• Aryanna

I agree ! :)

Call me over
    And tell me how
    You got so far
    Never making a single sound

I’m not used to it,
    But I can learn,
    There’s nothing to it,
    I’ve never been happier,
    NEVER BEEN HAPPIER…

• anne

I was hoping JONAS would be better, and it’s not..
    I like Jonas Brothers, I not to see JONAS season 2, really I don’t Nicole and Chelsea

ey jonass and demi are so overreted.. they need to gtfo.. ahahahahhaahha no one like this kids anymore!!! their music sucks.. selena beat their ass everyday!!! she went platinium.. they just sucks!!!

kevin jonas is a faggot!!!

• Panda Bear Love

That’s a seriously irrelevant comment.
    No, they need their fans to make them see that they’re forcing themselfs down the Disney hole. Their older fans do not want a tour with cheesy ass songs and ‘friends having fun’ because that’s getting them on the verge of being a complete joke!
    Demi needs to grow a pair and stop being glued to the Jonas Brothers.

She has the talent, but she doesn’t use it.
    The Jonas Brothers need to figure our what they wanna do, because this tour isn’t gonna make them serious artists.

Fans like me want them to realize what the fuck they’re doing and not go along with their little puppet show.

they are such a joke.. ahahahah who can take this little girls serious!!! ahahahah!! losers!!!

• Panda Bear Love

Nick needs to break off Disney and go do his own rapping career. (:

they need a new life!!! they are going to sucks.. this tour is such a fail!!! ahahahah

Nick needs to break off Disney and go do his own rapping career. (:

nick is a weirdo.. look at his teeth.. ewwww gross!! ahahahah he nedds to brushes his teeth twice a day!!! ewwwwww

• Panda Bear Love

*sigh* Please go get some love in your life.

nick jonas is gross.. yellow stained teeth are gross and embarrassing!!! ewww poor kid!! ahahaha

*sigh* Please go get some love in your life.

ey his teeth are gross… i mean that is just gross!!!! ewwww

• crazylady

don’t even bother with this person…
    they want to pick on his teeth just because they aren’t perfect.
    they don’t know what they’re talking about.

don’t even bother with this person…
    they want to pick on his teeth just because they aren’t perfect.
    they don’t know what they’re talking about.

ahahahahah what i know is that he is fugly as hell!!!!!

• peacelovehearts

I’m seriously hoping that this one is better than the first one… -_-

• Aryanna

I still don’t want to watch this. I mean, if they’re gonna talk about CR again. Thank you but no thank you.

• Aryanna

May 8, 2010 @ 05:13 am
    don’t even bother with this person…
    they want to pick on his teeth just because they aren’t perfect.
    they don’t know what they’re talking about.

ahahahahah what i know is that he is fugly as hell!!!!!
    Oh, here we go with the hating.

Let me guess.. You’re gonna make fun of my icon now?

Go ahead. Amuse me.

May 8, 2010 @ 05:28 am
    Aryanna said:
    peacelovehearts
    But you haven’t seen it yet lol.

• ashley

I love Jemi

• crazylady

where’s Frankie? I haven’t seen her around here in days… miss her ):

• Aryanna

-Hibz-

• rachel

I love Joe … I don’t like Nick now

• crazylady

why Rachel?

• Disdain

Miley’s so adorable as a 13 year old!

omg!!! miley is going for older audience and gaining bigger fans and jb is going for kiddy audience and they are adults already. It’s sort off disgusting growing ass man trying to make kids horny… ewwww..

• JonasandMileyPones

Fake as hell.

• MeenuD

I love these boys. I like Nick’s smile when the girl started screaming. It’s so cute and amazing, since we rarely ever see it.

I wonder what they’re trying to tell us?

i bet i can guess their gong on a cr2 tour its already out

May 8, 2010 @ 08:05 am
    He’s the Boxman!
    Version 2!
    Everything you know ’bout him’s now untrue!
    You’re such a loser, lmao.

How rude! lol

He’s a Boxman!
    As you can see,
    Breaking that table was really mean!

BOXMAN 2.0 LYRICS!

I’m a nice guy and get nothing in return but
    Cut in line, mean mugged, smacked on the butt
    By the way, saying “Good game” doesn’t mean it’s OK
    Guy on guy butt slapping’s really gay

No, that’s not me now, I’m Boxman version two
    Out with the old box, in with the new
    Don’t expect a dance from me that’s so overplayed
    Boxman Dance time won’t get me laid

The old me would be polite and hold open doors
    Not the new me, I’ll walk past ’cause I’m hardcore
    Hand me that paper, no I won’t say please
    Because I’m a BAMF like Sue from Glee

Which gang should I join? The Bloods or the Crips?
    Why not combine the two? Purple is hip
    (Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination)
    Let’s see that dinosaur’s gang operation

He’s a Boxman version two
    Everything you knew about him’s now untrue
    He’s a Boxman two point oh
    He’s really badass like G.I. Joe
    He’s a Boxman in a gang
    They make him do things that are insane
    He’s a Boxman as you can see
    Breaking that table was really mean

So maybe gang life ain’t all it’s cracked up to be
    Hanging out with old men who live at home just ain’t for me
    Oops!
    Forgot to wear my undies!
    They all saw my box-butt and made fun of me!

Stop, everybody put your hands in the air
    There’s a gang affair going on in here, I’m aware

Holy f**ing sh**, I’m f***ing out of here, man
    I had nothing to do with any of their plans

Whoa, oh my God, dude, what the hell is all this?
    Gangs play Pokemon? You can’t be serious
    Hey, is that a Snorlax? that card is super cool
    I’ll trade you for my Squirtle, Mewtwo, and Tentacruel

Now I’m a box living in a box on the street
    All ’cause I wanted street cred from the industry
    I don’t care if people don’t like what they see
    If they got beef with me, they can go hump a tree

He’s a Boxman version two
    Everything you knew about him’s now untrue
    He’s a Boxman two point oh
    He really really really likes The Cosby Show
    He’s a Boxman acts like himself now
    Doesn’t try to act like the rest of the crowd
    He’s a Boxman now he’s cleaner
    But if you’re a prick he’ll kick your wiener

Hmm… boredom sucks.

So I’m alone, right?

Heheh lol!

May 8, 2010 @ 06:25 am
    Disdain said:
    Miley’s so adorable as a 13 year old!
    Yo yo yo!

May 8, 2010 @ 06:25 am
    Disdain said:
    Miley’s so adorable as a 13 year old!
    Yo yo yo!
    Hi!

May 8, 2010 @ 06:28 am
    Lol, what the Hell? I don’t think “making kids horny” is what JB are trying to do.
    But.. If kids get turned on by them then whatever. Kids choice haha.
    Getting aroused is the last thing that should be on a kids mind anyway o.O

i’m sleepy too haha

i think i’m done with lyrics.

/ \
    | |
    _

May 8, 2010 @ 06:29 am
    May 8, 2010 @ 06:25 am
    Disdain said:
    Miley’s so adorable as a 13 year old!
    Yo yo yo!
    Hi!
    *Joey Tribbiani mode*
    How you doin’?

I think they are a little too old for this shit unless they want to become the wiggles for kids.

Disdain

Hey, do you have Twitter? (Whats your name by the way?)

May 8, 2010 @ 06:29 am
    May 8, 2010 @ 06:25 am
    Disdain said:
    Miley’s so adorable as a 13 year old!
    Yo yo yo!
    Hi!
    *Joey Tribbiani mode*
    How you doin’?
    lmao…
    Fine :) You missed a great night on Wednesday… :

It was so funny rotfl…

Disdain

Hey, do you have Twitter? (Whats your name by the way?)
    No… shall I make one?

But.. If kids get turned on by them then whatever. Kids choice haha.
    Getting aroused is the last thing that should be on a kids mind anyway
    come on is true. It’s like jb are become the new wiggles of disney growing ass man entartaining kids show.

demi is the one in the purple.

May 8, 2010 @ 06:34 am
    You make it sound like that’s a bad thing…

Lol, kidding. I used to love The Wiggles, though! :D

Choo-choo chugga-chugga Big Red Car
    We travel near and we travel far
    Choo-choo chugga-chugga Big Red Car
    We’re gonna ride the whole day long!

don’t even bother with this person…
    they want to pick on his teeth just because they aren’t perfect.
    they don’t know what they’re talking about.

ahahahahah what i know is that he is fugly as hell!!!!!
    Oh, here we go with the hating.

Let me guess.. You’re gonna make fun of my icon now?

ey you icon sucks just like the jon ass brothers!!!! ahahahahah fugly people like fugly people!!!

May 8, 2010 @ 06:35 am
    Disdain

Hey, do you have Twitter? (Whats your name by the way?)
    No… shall I make one?
    Yeah, why not? Haha.
    It’s makes stalking seem okay. Hahaha.

LoveLautner said:
    Bitch Please, I’m Nick Jonas.

I’m walking down the streets, like, FUCK YEAH.
    Knowing girls are standing by going, HOT DAYUM.
    I know you want a piece of this.
    But, bitch please, I’m Nick Jonas.

I know you stare at my happy trail.
    I make you drool, without a fail.
    You think you can touch this,
    But, bitch please, I’m Nick Jonas.

I have a smile that can make your heart melt.
    My knob is the biggest thing you haven’t felt.
    I know you wanna touch this,
    But, bitch Please, I’m Nick Jonas.

(guitar solo)

Niiiick Jonaas is badass.
    He makes you wannna taaap thaaat.
    Niiick Jonaaas is hotter than youuu.
    And he knows it.
    Because, bitch. He’s Nick Jonas.

END.

May 8, 2010 @ 06:38 am
    don’t even bother with this person…
    they want to pick on his teeth just because they aren’t perfect.
    they don’t know what they’re talking about.

ahahahahah what i know is that he is fugly as hell!!!!!
    Oh, here we go with the hating.

Let me guess.. You’re gonna make fun of my icon now?

LOL, wow. My heart shattered at your hurtful comment.

Get the fuck outta here.

May 8, 2010 @ 06:39 am
    LoveLautner said:
    Bitch Please, I’m Nick Jonas.

I’m walking down the streets, like, FUCK YEAH.
    Knowing girls are standing by going, HOT DAYUM.
    I know you want a piece of this.
    But, bitch please, I’m Nick Jonas.

I know you stare at my happy trail.
    I make you drool, without a fail.
    You think you can touch this,
    But, bitch please, I’m Nick Jonas.

I have a smile that can make your heart melt.
    My knob is the biggest thing you haven’t felt.
    I know you wanna touch this,
    But, bitch Please, I’m Nick Jonas.

(guitar solo)

Niiiick Jonaas is badass.
    He makes you wannna taaap thaaat.
    Niiick Jonaaas is hotter than youuu.
    And he knows it.
    Because, bitch. He’s Nick Jonas.

END.
    LMAO! That’s a good one.
    I would join those posts but you guys do it when it’s really late in Oz.

May 8, 2010 @ 06:39 am
    LoveLautner said:
    Bitch Please, I’m Nick Jonas.

I’m walking down the streets, like, FUCK YEAH.
    Knowing girls are standing by going, HOT DAYUM.
    I know you want a piece of this.
    But, bitch please, I’m Nick Jonas.

I know you stare at my happy trail.
    I make you drool, without a fail.
    You think you can touch this,
    But, bitch please, I’m Nick Jonas.

I have a smile that can make your heart melt.
    My knob is the biggest thing you haven’t felt.
    I know you wanna touch this,
    But, bitch Please, I’m Nick Jonas.

(guitar solo)

Niiiick Jonaas is badass.
    He makes you wannna taaap thaaat.
    Niiick Jonaaas is hotter than youuu.
    And he knows it.
    Because, bitch. He’s Nick Jonas.

END.
    LMAO! That’s a good one.
    I would join those posts but you guys do it when it’s really late in Oz.
    Oh… aww… :(

• - Blair Waldorf -

When is Camp Rock 2 gonna release?

May 8, 2010 @ 06:43 am
    – Blair Waldorf – said:
    When is Camp Rock 2 gonna release?
    That remains a mystery…

You make it sound like that’s a bad thing…

Lol, kidding. I used to love The Wiggles, though! :D

Choo-choo chugga-chugga Big Red Car
    We travel near and we travel far
    Choo-choo chugga-chugga Big Red Car
    We’re gonna ride the whole day long
    I love the wiggles when I was a child but like I said jb is reminding me of them more and more. They want to be taking serious doing camp rock lol and kiddish stuff. I mean come on

look demi and jb we have joe,

nick, demi, kevin on the guitar

do the monkey dance lol.

• kim

I was hoping JONAS would be better, and it’s not..

Agree 100%

May 8, 2010 @ 06:49 am
    I made my twitter!
    I’m xDangersLovebug :D

I finally know your name. Think imma call you Trey.

• peacelovehearts

I made my twitter!
    I’ll follow you (:
    I’m @MileyisLegit

• Hilary

Hello, people! =)=)

May 8, 2010 @ 06:49 am
    I made my twitter!
    I’m xDangersLovebug :D

I finally know your name. Think imma call you Trey.
    Hehe lol :)

May 8, 2010 @ 06:48 am

look jb and demi singing La baby….
    I can’t believe how much I enjoyed that.

Brings back my childhood! Haha :D

May 8, 2010 @ 06:56 am
    Hilary said:
    Hello, people! =)=)
    Hello person I have never had the pleasure of speaking to.

peacelovehearts said:
    I made my twitter!
    I’ll follow you (:
    I’m @MileyisLegit
    okay :)

You’re such a perv! HAHA
    ///
    ———————-
    Chocolate milk is delicious.

Have you ever had almond milk?

I tried it out last week. I didn’t know what to think of it. Like I seriously couldn’t make up my mind about whether or not I liked it.

• weirdo

yah lol haha maybe another day :P

• hey_foolios

We shall see whether or not the cycle lives lol

haha yah we should

You’re such a perv! HAHA
    ///
    ———————-
    Chocolate milk is delicious.

Have you ever had almond milk?

*butting in*

I love milk.
    Plain is actually my favorite. Lol.

• 9maria91

This girl looks exactly like Demi. O_O

__
    There is no way Demi can dance like that.

*butting in*

I love milk.
    Plain is actually my favorite. Lol.
    ———————
    Ahhhh.. you’re awesome, Hibz.

haha I wish I loved milk like by itself. Everytime I drink it, it’s always accompanied with something else.

weirdo said:

haha yah we should
    ———————–
    Do you have a name, weirdo?

haha

weirdo said:

haha yah we should
    ———————–
    Do you have a name, weirdo?

haha

yah its weirdo…jk its monica

• -Hibz-

Dude.. 1 minute I find myself spelling stuff the American way.. and the next minute I’m spelling the Australian way.

Its very traumatizing to my brain o.O

9maria91 said:

This girl looks exactly like Demi. O_O

__
    There is no way Demi can dance like that.

That’s Demi. She CAN dance like that.

That bitch…

LOL I’m kidding :D

*butting in*

I love milk.
    Plain is actually my favorite. Lol.
    ———————
    Ahhhh.. you’re awesome, Hibz.

I love it with cheese.
    I manage to make it go with anything..
    My family just look at me like I’m a freak of nature.
    They’re like.. really?! Milk with beans?

Like.. whats wrong with that?

So we just take it back,
    these words and hold our breath..
    Foolio’s in da heezy!

Lol.
    —————-
    Yes. Yes, my friend. As well as Hibz being up in this bitch!

• -Hibz-

Um.. idk what I did or how I did it.. but I managed to open up OceanUps original layout source thingo o.O

I Am Sam

I Am Sam said:

that was so stupid, what part of “no matter what you do, this movie
    are over 18, just for once could you do something that we might like.

• hey_foolios

Nice chattin’ with you Monica!

haha

I’m Crystal

• weirdo

it was nice chatting with u too Crystal!! :D well gtg hehe chat with u another day!

I love it with cheese.
    I manage to make it go with anything..
    My family just look at me like I’m a freak of nature.
    They’re like.. really?! Milk with beans?

Like.. whats wrong with that?
    ————————-
    Milk with beans? haha I got to admit, Hibz.. that is different.

I prefer beans with tortillas.

Spell something the Australian way! I want to see!

• thecolordecays.

Milk is good with anything…like eggs for instance!

thecolordecays. said:

Milk is good with anything…like eggs for instance!
    ————————
    Milk is only good with eggs when there are pancakes or french toast involved.

haha well that’s what I personally think.

I love it with cheese.
    I manage to make it go with anything..
    My family just look at me like I’m a freak of nature.
    They’re like.. really?! Milk with beans?

Like.. whats wrong with that?
    ————————-
    Milk with beans? haha I got to admit, Hibz.. that is different.

I prefer beans with tortillas.

Spell something the Australian way! I want to see!
    Just simple things like:
    Mom = Mum
    Favorite = Favourite
    Color = Color

OH! And the way you write dates..
    You guys would write the 8th of May like this for example:

05-08-10

Whereas we’d write the day first and then the month.. you know? Like:

08-05-10

Haha. Gets confusing.. coz when someone tells me the date I’m not sure whats the month and whats the day.

• -Hibz-

OMG. I JUST DID IT AGAIN!

Color = COLOUR not color.

GAH!

• -Hibz-

And you guys use z’s whereas we use s’

Like this:

You guys write “Realize” but we write “realise”

Same with “apologize” etc.

Just simple things like:
    Mom = Mum
    Favorite = Favourite
    Color = Color

OH! And the way you write dates..
    You guys would write the 8th of May like this for example:

05-08-10

Whereas we’d write the day first and then the month.. you know? Like:

08-05-10

I think spelling color this way “colour” seems much more sophisticated. haha

Yeah, those dates are confusing. I think that’s the way they do dates in Mexico, too.

It confuses the hell out of me. Cause when I see that, I think August 5th, not May 8th.

I feel good knowing I have an Australian friend!

haha

I’m bout to sleep, but one quick question..

do you use z’s at all?

• -Hibz-

Hmm. Back to talking to myself again. Lol.

Hey Hibz, did you know that you’re exactly one month away from turning seventeen starting from tommorrow?!

:o NO WAY! Thanks for the heads up!

Just simple things like:
    Mom = Mum
    Favorite = Favourite
    Color = Color

OH! And the way you write dates..
    You guys would write the 8th of May like this for example:

05-08-10

Whereas we’d write the day first and then the month.. you know? Like:

08-05-10

I think spelling color this way “colour” seems much more sophisticated. haha

I feel good knowing I have an Australian friend!

haha

I’m bout to sleep, but one quick question..

do you use z’s at all?
    Yes we do.

…In our sleep.

HAHA! YOU GET IT?!

Kay that wasnt funny.

I dunno =\ haha. I’ll get back to you on that one.. but for the most part, compared to your country.. I’d say no. Haha.

Just simple things like:
    Mom = Mum
    Favorite = Favourite
    Color = Color

OH! And the way you write dates..
    You guys would write the 8th of May like this for example:

05-08-10

Whereas we’d write the day first and then the month.. you know? Like:

08-05-10

I think spelling color this way “colour” seems much more sophisticated. haha

I feel good knowing I have an Australian friend!

haha

I’m bout to sleep, but one quick question..

do you use z’s at all?
    Yes we do.

…In our sleep.

HAHA! YOU GET IT?!

Kay that wasnt funny.

—————————–
    Actually, I didn’t get it at first, but then I got it..

and it WAS funny. I laughed out loud. haha I appreciate your humor, Hibz.

Oh okay. Well, find out for sure and then get back to my, holmes.

Did you see that? I was trying to sound like a gangstAr.

haha well I’m going to bed now. I read your goodnight comment on the other post and it was awesome!

I think this could be the start.. of something.. new.

haha jk

Goodnight, Hibz!

Keep doing what you do. You’re good people, Hibz.

thecolordecays. said:

Milk is good with anything…like eggs for instance!
    ————————
    Milk is only good with eggs when there are pancakes or french toast involved.

haha well that’s what I personally think

What about bacon and sausage links?

Just simple things like:
    Mom = Mum
    Favorite = Favourite
    Color = Color

OH! And the way you write dates..
    You guys would write the 8th of May like this for example:

05-08-10

Whereas we’d write the day first and then the month.. you know? Like:

08-05-10

I think spelling color this way “colour” seems much more sophisticated. haha

I feel good knowing I have an Australian friend!

haha

I’m bout to sleep, but one quick question..

do you use z’s at all?
    Yes we do.

…In our sleep.

HAHA! YOU GET IT?!

Kay that wasnt funny.

—————————–
    Actually, I didn’t get it at first, but then I got it..

and it WAS funny. I laughed out loud. haha I appreciate your humor, Hibz.

Oh okay. Well, find out for sure and then get back to my, holmes.

Did you see that? I was trying to sound like a gangstAr.

I think this could be the start.. of something.. new.

haha jk

Goodnight, Hibz!

Keep doing what you do. You’re good people, Hibz.
    Bahaha, god I love you. You’re hilarious.

Byeeeee =]

• hey_foolios

I meant back to ME, not back to MY.

That would make no sense.

Just had to clarify that.

Goodnight.

hey_foolios said:

I meant back to ME, not back to MY.

That would make no sense.

Just had to clarify that.

Goodnight.
    Hahaha, gotcha.

UNBROKEN BARRIER AWARENESS, YO!

• -Hibz-

Btw.. has my new icon showed up?
    I cant see it!

-Hibz- said:

Btw.. has my new icon showed up?
    I cant see it!

It’s lovely!

Trust me, they have male fans. I saw a group of guys wearing their shirts at Omsi in Oregon…

• -Hibz-

Haha, I was kidding bout the male fans thing anyway.
    I’m sure they do have some.. out there..
    Gosh, introduce me to one. Lmao.

• CatchMe.

Yehh cos thats not acted out..
    haha, but still there really lucky!

holyyy crap!!! kevin jonASS is so ugly.. his face is so damn ugy, his nose is horrible and so weird and his mouth ewww his lips doesnt has form…. hahahahaha poor loser!! hes so ugly!!!

eyy nick jonas is such a loser.. he so ugly no one like him.. who can open the doors of his face??? his teeth are terrible.. eeewww

why is joe jonas such a jerk??? demi scopato and him sucks!!! she stuck in an infinite loop and he’s an idiot.. they have bot not talents.. ewwweweww!

jonas brothers suck! ahahahahah

they are so ovverated.. ahahahah no one cares about the jonasss brothers anymore!!!

ewww the jonass brothers!!! they are so over ..no one like this boys.. only little girls ahahahaha

• hey_foolios

Just running away, from all of the ones who love you, from everything.

• -Hibz-

OMG, SEE! IT CHANGES TO THE ACTUAL COMMENT THINGO.. BUT I POSTED THE CODING HAHA!

SO COOL!

So we just take it back,
    these words and hold our breath..
    Foolio’s in da heezy!

Lol.
    —————-
    Yes. Yes, my friend. As well as Hibz being up in this bitch!

Me and my girl Foolio ’bout to get hot and sweaty up in this joint. OOOKAAAYY!

• harrypotterbitches

TSLove said:

lol so are you no longer friends because he asked you out right?

• TSLove

I don’t really know.We go to different schools now.This year on V-day him and some of his friends would knock on the door then when my best friend and I opened the door they were posing on chairs in front of my house.After the second time Meghan and I ran out the door and she silly stringed them.But my god! He was HOTT!

So we just take it back,
    these words and hold our breath..
    Foolio’s in da heezy!

Lol.
    —————-
    Yes. Yes, my friend. As well as Hibz being up in this bitch!

Me and my girl Foolio ’bout to get hot and sweaty up in this joint. OOOKAAAYY!
    —————————
    If you aint got no money, take yo broke ass home!!!!!!

• thecolordecays.

That video of Demi would make you go lesbian…just wanted to point that out!

What’s up, Foolios, my homie!?

• weirdo

You made yourself a bed at the bottom of the blackest hole

So we just take it back,
    these words and hold our breath..
    Foolio’s in da heezy!

Lol.
    —————-
    Yes. Yes, my friend. As well as Hibz being up in this bitch!

Me and my girl Foolio ’bout to get hot and sweaty up in this joint. OOOKAAAYY!
    —————————
    If you aint got no money, take yo broke ass home!!!!!!

Engine, engine number nine..
    On the New York transit line..
    If my train goes off the track..
    Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up..

LETS GO!

thecolordecays. said:

That video of Demi would make you go lesbian…just wanted to point that out!

What’s up, Foolios, my homie!?
    ——————————
    Nothin’ just chillaxin at the pad. How bout you, dAwg?

• hey_foolios

Right now you’re the only reason
    (I’m not letting go, oh…)

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

what’s that?

thecolordecays. said:

That video of Demi would make you go lesbian…just wanted to point that out!

What’s up, Foolios, my homie!?
    ——————————
    Nothin’ just chillaxin at the pad. How bout you, dAwg?

I’m doin’ the same…and cravin’ some mad dairy!

• weirdo

And time out if everyones worth pleasing

So we just take it back,
    these words and hold our breath..
    Foolio’s in da heezy!

Lol.
    —————-
    Yes. Yes, my friend. As well as Hibz being up in this bitch!

Me and my girl Foolio ’bout to get hot and sweaty up in this joint. OOOKAAAYY!
    —————————
    If you aint got no money, take yo broke ass home!!!!!!

Engine, engine number nine..
    On the New York transit line..
    If my train goes off the track..
    Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up..

LETS GO!
    —————————–
    Party Rock Album in Stores July 7th Bitches!

thecolordecays. said:

thecolordecays. said:

That video of Demi would make you go lesbian…just wanted to point that out!

What’s up, Foolios, my homie!?
    ——————————
    Nothin’ just chillaxin at the pad. How bout you, dAwg?

I’m doin’ the same…and cravin’ some mad dairy!
    ———————
    You’re craving milk? haha

• hey_foolios

Somewhere weakness is our strength, and I’ll die searching for it. I can’t let myself regret such selfishness.

• weirdo

My pain and oh the trouble caused
    No matter how long.
    I believe that there’s hope
    buried beneath it all
    and hiding beneath it all and
    growing beneath it all.

• hey_foolios

Somehow everything’s gonna fall right into place. If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday.

• weirdo

if only time flew like a dove
    God make it fly faster than i’m falling in love

thecolordecays. said:

thecolordecays. said:

That video of Demi would make you go lesbian…just wanted to point that out!

What’s up, Foolios, my homie!?
    ——————————
    Nothin’ just chillaxin at the pad. How bout you, dAwg?

I’m doin’ the same…and cravin’ some mad dairy!
    ———————
    You’re craving milk? haha

…AND CHEESE!

Nothing compares to..

• hey_foolios

I’m doin’ the same…and cravin’ some mad dairy!
    ———————
    You’re craving milk? haha

…AND CHEESE!
    ——————–
    Is that what you meant though, milk?
    haha I’m craving chicken fetucini!

A quiet evening alone

9maria91 said:

This girl looks exactly like Demi. O_O

__
    There is no way Demi can dance like that.

That actually is her. LOL

hey_foolios said:

I’m doin’ the same…and cravin’ some mad dairy!
    ———————
    You’re craving milk? haha

…AND CHEESE!
    ——————–
    Is that what you meant though, milk?
    haha I’m craving chicken fetucini!

Yeah, of course milk!

I’m in lo.ve wi.th it…and Chi.cken Fetu.ccini is deli.sh!

hey_foolios said:

I’m doin’ the same…and cravin’ some mad dairy!
    ———————
    You’re craving milk? haha

…AND CHEESE!
    ——————–
    Is that what you meant though, milk?
    haha I’m craving chicken fetucini!

Yeah, of course milk!

I’m in love with it…and man, you’re making me hungry!

• hey_foolios

Yeah, yeah you’re asking for it, with every breath that you breathe in. Just breathe it in.

• disney_girl

http://twitpic.com/1lv401 I’m not gay but………..WOW :)

• hey_foolios

Is that what you meant though, milk?
    haha I’m craving chicken fetucini!

Yeah, of course milk!

I’m in love with it…and man, you’re making me hungry!
    ———————-

Do people use the term dairy for milk where you’re from or is that just you?

haha and I know. I’m super hungry!

• disney_girl

I lost my audio sound……….

peacelovehearts
    You are pretty in real life!

• -Hibz-

Dude, I wanna be rich for just ONE day so I can splurge on sneakers.

Idk why, but I love sneakers. All the cool ones are so freakin expensive lmao.

I only get 200 a fortnight.. Which goes into mums card.. Which dad uses to buy useless crap off Ebay.

GAH!

Sorry, had to rant. Lmao.

I WANT COOL SHOES!

Lol at the one hater in this post. You seriously need to get a life ASAP.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts
    You are pretty in real life!

May 8, 2010 @ 07:04 am
    Lol at the one hater in this post. You seriously need to get a life ASAP.
    Hating is their life, apparently. Lol.

• Hilary

Lol at the one hater in this post. You seriously need to get a life ASAP.

IA lol at the one hater in every post.

• 9maria91

Dear goodness, couldn’t they have used real people? Or actors that are fans? And why was Demi there?

peacelovehearts

I like your shirt. Lmao. (In your Twitter pic)

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts

I like your shirt. Lmao. (In your Twitter pic)
    Thanks, Forever21 ftw (:

• Jessicuhh.

What? No thank you.

• http://superstickphase.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14736 methotrexate 0.8 mg

Many methotrexate 0.8 mg your of or serious if you them while you are bupropion extended-release (sr). I have a of Naltrexone left(i hope). I stopped purchase antabuse oneday and that was the hardest i have done. Split online medrol sales on one and on the a i can’t out. If you are nebupent solution at home, the purchase medrol online to you by your care provider. Elevated buy antabuse without prescription and have observed in nolvadex, but the from the do suggest an of this increase. 7 to 1 mg/kg per purchase antabuse iv plus for 2 followed by for a of 10 dose for cryptococcosis:pulmonary: 0.

May 8, 2010 @ 07:12 am
    peacelovehearts said:
    peacelovehearts

I like your shirt. Lmao. (In your Twitter pic)
    Thanks, Forever21 ftw (:
    Miley’s face in your icon o.O haha.

• Love you bitch.

Demi ruined it at the end :l

• elliesaur

The screaming girls (and guy) are sucky actors. How hard is it to scream and not look fake doing it?

• 9maria91

I don’t wanna be alone, but now I feel like I don’t know you. Let this go, I’ll never let you go.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts

I like your shirt. Lmao. (In your Twitter pic)
    Thanks, Forever21 ftw (:
    Miley’s face in your icon o.O haha.
    I’m still looking.. it takes me forever to find one, & then i just end up using the one that i started with.. -_-

May 8, 2010 @ 07:20 am
    peacelovehearts said:
    peacelovehearts

I like your shirt. Lmao. (In your Twitter pic)
    Thanks, Forever21 ftw (:
    Miley’s face in your icon o.O haha.
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen you without a Miley icon =\

Try a Jonas one :D or.. Dare I say.. a BIEBER one! :o

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts

I like your shirt. Lmao. (In your Twitter pic)
    Thanks, Forever21 ftw (:
    Miley’s face in your icon o.O haha.
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen you without a Miley icon =\

Try a Jonas one :D or.. Dare I say.. a BIEBER one! :o
    Really? i usually have either a glee, demi, or taylor one…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

La la la la

• Love you bitch.

OU is so dead :/

May 8, 2010 @ 07:30 am
    Love you bitch. said:
    OU is so dead :/
    I know. Gotta wait til they post again.

May 8, 2010 @ 07:26 am
    peacelovehearts said:
    peacelovehearts

I like your shirt. Lmao. (In your Twitter pic)
    Thanks, Forever21 ftw (:
    Miley’s face in your icon o.O haha.
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen you without a Miley icon =\

Try a Jonas one :D or.. Dare I say.. a BIEBER one! :o
    Really? i usually have either a glee, demi, or taylor one…
    Oh, that’s right. I repeat: Try a Jonas one (if you want)

Hey, are you a Katy Perry fan?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oh this is boring. I’m going to have a bath, hopefully there will be a new post when I get back

• Hilary

Love you bitch. your icon
    Miley and Ashley <3

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts

I like your shirt. Lmao. (In your Twitter pic)
    Thanks, Forever21 ftw (:
    Miley’s face in your icon o.O haha.
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen you without a Miley icon =\

Try a Jonas one :D or.. Dare I say.. a BIEBER one! :o
    Really? i usually have either a glee, demi, or taylor one…
    Oh, that’s right. I repeat: Try a Jonas one (if you want)

Hey, are you a Katy Perry fan?
    Oh yeah, i’ve just had a katy perry icon for 3 months at one point, I’m going to give Katy a break. & Jonas? I’m not exactly that big of a fan :/

BDR!

i HAVE A TWITTER!

• - Blair Waldorf -

New post, pweaze!

May 8, 2010 @ 07:36 am
    peacelovehearts said:
    peacelovehearts

I like your shirt. Lmao. (In your Twitter pic)
    Thanks, Forever21 ftw (:
    Miley’s face in your icon o.O haha.
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen you without a Miley icon =\

Try a Jonas one :D or.. Dare I say.. a BIEBER one! :o
    Really? i usually have either a glee, demi, or taylor one…
    Oh, that’s right. I repeat: Try a Jonas one (if you want)

Hey, are you a Katy Perry fan?
    Oh. Well aren’t you a big bundle of suckiness?!

Lmao, just kidding.

Future jb show with chelsea and nicole yay! jb! this is their future.

peacelovehearts

I like your shirt. Lmao. (In your Twitter pic)
    Thanks, Forever21 ftw (:
    Miley’s face in your icon o.O haha.
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen you without a Miley icon =\

Try a Jonas one :D or.. Dare I say.. a BIEBER one! :o
    Really? i usually have either a glee, demi, or taylor one…
    Oh, that’s right. I repeat: Try a Jonas one (if you want)

Hey, are you a Katy Perry fan?
    Oh. Well aren’t you a big bundle of suckiness?!

Lmao, just kidding.
    I still like them, just not enough to have them as my icon.. (:

• Disdain

Umm… I know this is bad but can someone tell me other people’s twitters?

Who has a FaceBook?

well they already stared to be wiggle 2.0… on sound check

jb

wiggles
    ‘http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E83KFvskRvo&feature=related

May 8, 2010 @ 07:43 am
    Future jb show with chelsea and nicole yay! jb! this is their future.

Ahahaha.
    I miss Greg! Sam just isn’t the same :/

Did everybody go?

well they already stared to be wiggle 2.0… on sound check

jb

wiggles

they both great kids entertainment.

Oh… okay… :(

=[

………………………..

• harrypotterbitches

TSLove said:

LOL

• JEMI ?

FIRST? :DDD

@LoveJemi

• KeXin.

First? :D

Worst acting ever.

• I Am Sam

that was so stupid, what part of “no matter what you do, this movie
    are over 18, just for once could you do something that we might like.

elliesaur said:

The screaming girls are sucky actors. How hard is it to scream and not look fake doing it?
    Lmao, not just that.. they showed a male fan. Psht.

Hahaha kidding.

• elliesaur

elliesaur said:

Lmao, not just that.. they showed a male fan. Psht.

Hahaha kidding.
    ______________
    That’s when I knew that they were actors. No offense, but I don’t think there are a lot of teenage boy JB fans, and I don’t think a lot would go on TV and basically admit it. :P

ok. lol. to be fair. they probably did each take more then once. even if they were real fans.. the element of surprise is kind of gone.

• JEMIIs

Jemii Yay!!

• YouBelongWithMe

No I haven’t heard of Camp Rock 2.

• 9maria91

She wasn’t even in it for five seconds. :P
    She just awkwardly came out of nowhere.

_
    Its not like it would have been better if she was there for the whole thing.

• Disdain

<——— Look at Anthony in the background! Haha!

Time to own the post!

• only1madi

Love how there’s a guy in this and he’s all like “REALLY?! OMG NO WAY THE JONAS BROTHERS.”
    xD

Twitter vs Facebook…

Hmm….

I can’t wait to watch Camp Rock 2 only to see the Jonas Brothers. I don’t think the movie itself will be earth shattering. I know plenty of guys who like the Jonas Brothers. I had never heard of them until a 17 year old boy wanted me to go with him to see their concert in 2007.

Which gang shall I join?
    The Bloods or the Crisps?

Why not combine the two?
    PURPLE IS HIP!

• Disdain

“Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination.”

Let’s see the dinosaur’s gang operation!

9maria91 said:

—————————–
    Maybe if my heart stops beating
    It won’t hurt this much

He’s the Boxman!
    Version 2!
    Everything you know ’bout him’s now untrue!

He’s the Boxman!
    2.0!
    He’s a real bad-ass,
    LIKE G.I. JOE!

May 8, 2010 @ 08:05 am
    He’s the Boxman!
    Version 2!
    Everything you know ’bout him’s now untrue!
    You’re such a loser, lmao.

He’s the Boxman,
    In a gang,
    They make him do things that are insane!

• rockstar101

It’s not Demi’s fault that JB can’t get their assses out of Disney. Do you really think they’re not sick of Mr Mouse? They all could do better and they know it, especially Demi, I think she’ll make the most amazing music once she’s out of Disney. Disney has control over them – for example, if (IF!) Jemi is PR, do you really think that was Joe’s and Demi’s idea???
    They need their true fans to stick to them now, and all you do is dump them.

DUMBEST COMMENT EVER

• superJOEman

If the Jonas Brothers showed up surprisingly in our house, I also didn’t know what will I do!! Maybe I will scream non stop and will never let go of Joe Jonas!!!! waaahhhh!!! Those girls were sooo lucky!!!!!!!!

• weirdo

yeah yeah well you’re just a mess
    you do all this big talkin’
    so now let’s see you walk
    i said let’s see you walk it!

can they be more pathetic??? ey they are the bggest joke ever…. but fine by me, thet are so ugly!!!….. hahahahahahahahahaha

ey no one cares abot this idiots anymore.. ahahahahahahah we want some real talent!!! selena is better than this jonas fag!!!

• disney_girl

Mileyisbestes i want your babies!

____

IA they are so stupid.. their fans just suck ass!!! ewwwwww for the the jonass ahahahahahah

why are the jonass kid so unattractive ahhahahahah they are so ugly!!!

weirdo said:

We totally said the same thing

:O

weirdo said:

We totally said the same thing

:O
    haha :P sorry

Booty chin

• -Hibz-

Is this where everyone went? GAH.

-Hibz- said:

Is this where everyone went? GAH.
    ————————
    I’m reppin both posts, Hibz!

haha.

And we’re singing Paramore.

disney_girl said:

——————
    I’d lick his face.

disney_girl said:

http://twitpic.com/1lv401 I’m not gay but………..WOW :)

Gay!

• disney_girl

I can’t wait for Jemi’s Teen Vogue’s Photoshoot pictures!

disney_girl said:

http://twitpic.com/1lv401 I’m not gay but………..WOW :)

Gay

screw you :)

weirdo said:

weirdo said:

We totally said the same thing

:O
    haha :P sorry
    ——————
    I was like OMG.. the cycle is broken but..

the cycle continues.

weirdo said:

weirdo said:

We totally said the same thing

:O
    haha :P sorry
    ——————
    I was like OMG.. the cycle is broken but..

the cycle continues.