Selena Gomez Budapest BEAUTIFUL

selena-gomez-makeup

Selena Gomez sitting on a bike as her makeup is being put on before shooting a scene for her film Monte Carlo in Budapest, Hungary on Friday. The movie is set to be released in 2011. Are you excited?

I’m more than excited for this movie.
    Love her <3

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss

• Dreamer X33

sweetdisposition yess !! DElena ftw xD

• Sheryl

I’m so excited!

that movie will be a hit!
    I can not wait for release in Venezuela!

She is the best actress with Disney. So I hope to impress in his acting. so you can win more prizes! (Thanks to this movie!)

NEITHER CAN WAIT AND SEE BEERZUS RAMONA

and want to see the video: live as if there were no tomorrow selena ”

I can not wait! GOOO selena

• Sheryl

Yes ¨! A’m excited !!!!!

ESPERERAR I CAN NOT!

I want to see pictures of PIERRE BOULANGER!

and I want to see photos of the cast and more pictures of Selena and the movie!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

She looks really pretty. I cant wait till I watch it :D

• Dreamer X33

Californiasunshine
    MOEEEE<3

• Sweetdisposition?

Dreamer X33 said:

sweetdisposition yess !! DElena ftw xD
    The true love triangle drama is going to start really soon…I can’t wait for the season finale:D

I’m more than excited for this movie.
    Love her <3
    im totally agree!!!

fuck her she sucks
    you suck big dumbass, get out of here loser!

• LOVE dc

Dreamer X33 said:

sweetdisposition yess !! DElena ftw xD

mee too, but i’m going to miss the episodes
    :(, I really love vampire diaries :D

YEY finally some pics.. now we need leighton and the rest of the cast to start filming.

I dont know if I want to watch it.Whats the plot?I have to see the trailer first

nopeeeeee ;p

eh not really im not a fan of hers

eh not really im not a fan of hers

• Dreamer X33

The film will be released in 2011, are you excited?

HELLL YEAHHH I’M EXCITED! I love Selena:D

AHHHHHH, Iannnnn <33 You saw him on vampire diaries yesturday. SEXY ;D

• Afterglow

yes i am :)

no ou im not and i hate you shannah just jared is better than you

• Sweetdisposition?

Dreamer X33 said:

The film will be released in 2011, are you excited?

HELLL YEAHHH I’M EXCITED! I love Selena:D

AHHHHHH, Iannnnn <33 You saw him on vampire diaries yesturday. SEXY ;D
    Yessss! Such an awesome episode, he was shirtless in that episode:P

• Disdain

She’s so pretty!

• HOT DAYUMMM

Yesssss!
    This movie is SO legit!

• Disdain

She’s so pretty! Love you Sel!

• Dreamer X33

The film will be released in 2011, are you excited?

HELLL YEAHHH I’M EXCITED! I love Selena:D

AHHHHHH, Iannnnn <33 You saw him on vampire diaries yesturday. SEXY ;D
    Yessss! Such an awesome episode, he was shirtless

& now he loves elena ;D

• Hangover

I want a Leighton/Cory pic!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

Dreamer X33 said:

The film will be released in 2011, are you excited?

HELLL YEAHHH I’M EXCITED! I love Selena:D

AHHHHHH, Iannnnn <33 You saw him on vampire diaries yesturday. SEXY ;D
    Yessss! Such an awesome episode, he was shirtless

& now he loves elena ;D
    I know eeep! Delena needs to happen:P

• KEVIN

oh GOD! she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!

• island.B

I want to ride a horse now :P

- Blair Waldorf – said:

Hell yeah!
    gosh cant even explain how much i adore her smile, is the best!!! gorgeous icon, congrats ;)

• crazylady

why? you like horses?

im so prouf oh her… i mean she has eveywhere, and has so much future in industry!!!!

• TAMI
  • DesiGirl

I don’t watch Disney shows anymore. I barely watch TV at all anymore, lol. I can’t keep up with the shows unless they really REALLY interest me. My attention span is pretty pathetic when it comes to TV.

Selena we miss you!!

Would like more pics, and maybe videos please?

• - Blair Waldorf -

Hell yeah!

Haha, thank you.
    She does look beautiful.

• crazylady

yeah I’m not much of a tv watcher either. like I said I watch those Disney shows On Demand or online. I rarely watch them when they come on tv.
    if I’m watching TV it’s almost always when I’m going to bed. (other than Early Edition)

I’m so glad that they finally confirmed a 4th season of wizards!!! The waiting was keeping me awake.

Well one more year and then its crappy shows. Without HM and WOWP I might just decide to grow up and leave disney ( like I did momentarily when That SO raven ended)

—————–

I’ve tried leaving Disney so many times. I’m 19 and still a fan of some of the shows.

ey im totally agree!! im 21 and i still love disney hehehehe and WOWP is best show ever…. all y friends actually always watch the show.

——————

20 over here! WOWP fan, and yeah my friends watch it with me ( I think its because I make them, but secretly they love it too)

• PlainxSIMPLE

~KEWL.

• DesiGirl

crazylady said:

___

House is the ONLY show I follow on TV. Even though the later seasons aren’t as good as the firsr 3.

- Blair Waldorf – said:

Hell yeah!

Haha, thank you.
    She does look beautiful
    hehe yourwelcome, and for me she looks totally breathtaking in that pciture i love her face and i love when she looks so happy!!!

new pics… oh thanks!! we need it ;)

• crazylady

yeah House is awesome. my mom usually tapes that and we watch it later.
    Early Edition is old and I’ve seen all the episodes so it’s not what I follow technically

• ILoveTaylorSwift

Excited to see her branch out! (:

—————–

——————

hehehe welcome to the club ;)

• - Blair Waldorf -

I’d be as happy as her if I were in Paris. ;)

• Krix`_^

May 7, 2010 @ 11:01 am

fuck her she sucks

_____________________________________

Wtf r u doing here then?

you asked she told ya…im all for ripping off corporate bastards but this girl is a real artist
    if you dont surport? your gonna be stuck with lil wayne and overproduced muffs
    and chill the fuck out you egotistical limpdick.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I love selena!!! She and miley are the best Disney stars ever they actually have talent. after wowp and hm end I will leave disney I won’t stay there to see crappy shows like JONAS & SWAC

I adore Selena, but I don’t think she’s a good enough actress to warrant this. I wish they would’ve cast it out and hired the best rather than just hiring a name. I’ll still see it anyways though because she’s a really cool girl.

Sweetdisposition? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

NO YOU WHORE.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS AND GO AWAY.

No sweety, your mom’s the whore for letting a mistake like you even exist.
    ey sweetdisposition why you changed your amazing icon????
    You mean the one with Vanessa and Ashley…yeah I kinda wanted a new one:D
    yes that one was sooo adorable and amazing, hahaha i just love it ;)

Yeah, I saw that Maria Canals (the mom) confirmed it on her twitter.

Question: Why did Todd J Greenwald (creator) leave twitter?

He had great inside info.

—————–

• island.B

hell yessssss I’m so effing excited :) the movie is going to be AMAZING

• Sweetdisposition?

yes that one was sooo adorable and amazing, hahaha i just love it ;)

Aww thanks, I’ll probably change back to that icon, when I’m tired of this one;P

• - Blair Waldorf -

Hell yeah!

Sweetdisposition? said:

yes that one was sooo adorable and amazing, hahaha i just love it ;)

yayy hope so…. ;)

She is gorgeous. I cant wait for the movie :)

I’d be as happy as her if I were in Paris. ;)
    hehehe paris is awesome!!! is soo beautiful, really is unbelievable amazing city!!!

well I like her and so do millions of other people around the world. And if she looks awful then you must be hideous. Stop bashing people who are prettier, talented, classy, and richer than you’ll ever be, okay?
    AMEN!! love you, youre my new favorite person here ;)

I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ BOOBS <3

• arkhaye04

oh.. i can’t wait to see the movie.. why does it has to be on 2011? can’t they move it earlier than 2011? she looks gorgeous in that pictures.. i really love her.. ^_^

• Sheryl

I’m so excited!

That movie will be a hit!
    I CAN NOT wait for release in Venezuela!

She is the best actress with Disney. So I hope to impress in historical acting. So You Can win more prizes! (Thanks to this movie!)

Neither CAN WAIT AND SEE BEERZUS RAMONA

and want to see the video: live as if There Were No Tomorrow selena ”

I CAN NOT wait! GOOO selena
    That sheryl i know youre an amazing fan of selena, I Always see your comments in selena-fan, im from spain;) and really cannot wair for this amazing movie!
    ————————-

Thank °! how sweet of you =)

• AWESOME

This looks like a good movie. Not so Disney!

And she’s pretty much the only Disney girl who has any potential as an actress, so yesss I’m very excited for it!!

• Anonym

Why on earth are they filming a movie set in Monaco, in Hungary?? I mean the movie’s freaking called Monte Carlo!! Hahahaha fail :)

• Fiona

Can’t wait to see it.

————————-

Thank °! how sweet of you =)
    hehehe yourwelcome honey…. ;)

• 1234

haah !!!!!!! I live in Budapest :) but im not fan…

hahaha totally agree… people are soo stupic and seriouslu sounds soo pathetic and jelousy…. i mean selena is gorgeous and difinitely looks her age!!!

Where the hell do you live where 10 year olds look like that???? Seriously, she looks her age. I think some of you guys are just too used to seeing all those fake Hollywood girls, covered in 5 pounds of makeup.

AWESOME said:

This looks like a good movie. Not so Disney!

omg i could not be more agree with you!!! she has so much potential…. and has so much future!!!!

• kiki

*looks at picture* Yeaahhh…She definitely does not look 10 O_o
    And I’d much rather look younger than older. It’s way better in the long run!

Ginger said:

Am i excited? HELL YES! :D
    —————–

What? Is this opposite day? You’re excited for Selena’s movie? I thought you hate her.
    hahaha well i guess even this hater cant continu to negative that selena is amazing and is extremly talented i mean its soo ridiculous just not accept that fact!!!

• paula

she is gorgeous, is just what I wnat say, this movie will be awesomw with leighton and selena is so good this is for peoples that don’t give value of her…

i love when i see her with converse ;)

miss her :(

• Fanny

I live in Hungary, and I’s so happy, beacuase Selena is here :)

i dont like her and shes not beautiful, shes cute, she just look like a baby.
    shes 17 but looks like 10 ..eh.

she is gorgeous, I just want say, this movie will be awesome with Leighton and selena is so good this is for peoples that don’t give value of her…

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!

FINALLY!! Current updates about Selena :)

Oh my I am so happy, I cant believe it!! LOL

She looks so cute in this still…ooh this

movie sounds good. I thought it was

releasing next year 2011?

bring it on UP…keep posting about sel!

bring it on UP…keep posting about sel!

woohoo!!

woohoo!!

Where’s the recent post about Sel taking horseback riding lessons? I saw a picture too.

most of da time when they make a movie,they film it in a different location than da one mentioned,genius

• Meee

she is no longer a little girl…and you can tell in these pictures how much she’s grown

• HoneyBee

:) aww

• peacelovehearts

Am i excited? HELL YES! :D

of course im excited…. shes the best disney actress ever!!!

OMG so excited cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!!!

sel is so fucking gorgeous, its no fair she has everything, but still love her so much ;)

• Hilary

She still looks SO younger than her age

That made no sense, you need to use proper grammar, no offense. But anyways, at least when she’s middle age she’ll look a lot younger. There’s nothing wrong with having a babyface, I think it’s cute :)

yayyyy finally some new pics!!! i miss her :(

really i cant wait for all her upcoming projects shes soo amazing…..

gorgeous come back to london!!!

• Disdain

fuck her she sucks
    you suck big dumbass, get out of here loser!
    That’s not very nice…

• Sweetdisposition?

LOVE dc said:

Dreamer X33 said:

sweetdisposition yess !! DElena ftw xD

mee too, but i’m going to miss the episodes
    :(, I really love vampire diaries :D
    Season two is going to start in september I think…it’s going to be hard to wait for the next season, because the last episode is going to end with a really huge, shocking cliffhanger.

she work so hard, definitely she deserve it all she has…

I’m so excited!

that movie will be a hit!
    I can not wait for release in Venezuela!

NEITHER CAN WAIT AND SEE BEERZUS RAMONA

and want to see the video: live as if there were no tomorrow selena ”

I can not wait! GOOO selena
    sheryl i know that youre an amazing fan of selena, i always see your comments in selena-fan, im from spain ;) and really cant wair for this amazing movie!!!

• xdaydreamer

i’m so flippin excited for this. there’s been so many rumors about what movie she’s gonna be in next & all these offers she’s getting, she must be so happy. can’t wait to see her on the big screen :)

can she be more pretty or sweet or amazing??? love you!!!!!

as always she looks sooo gorgeous!!!!! love her entire outfit!!!

Shes so ugly

• xdaydreamer

no ou im not and i hate you shannah just jared is better than you

= = = =

O,0 why are you here then?

her entire outfit sucks

ewwww she looks awful no one like her

sweetdisposition yess !! DElena ftw xD

mee too, but i’m going to miss the episodes
    :(, I really love vampire diaries :D

SHUT UP NO ONE CARES THIS IS A SELENA GOMEZ POST
    GTFO!!!
    SHE’S SO GORGEOUS!!

ewwww she looks awful no one like her
    really ugly loser???? hahaha thats why everybody has crushes on her, ands she always be in list of most beautiful people and everybody wants to work with her???? and she has a very successful carear???? shut up DUMBASS!!

SELENA IS MY GOD!!
    YOU CAN ALL DIE IN A HOLE!

• Sweetdisposition?

sweetdisposition yess !! DElena ftw xD

mee too, but i’m going to miss the episodes
    :(, I really love vampire diaries :D

SHUT UP NO ONE CARES THIS IS A SELENA GOMEZ POST
    GTFO!!!
    SHE’S SO GORGEOUS!!
    STFU you douchebag, it’s a free country and I comment on whatever the fuck I want.

ewwww she looks awful no one like her

she looks awful

Shes so ugly

jelous, much??? hahaha just look at you in the mirror fucking moron…

love you selena….

sweetdisposition yess !! DElena ftw xD

mee too, but i’m going to miss the episodes
    :(, I really love vampire diaries :D

SHUT UP NO ONE CARES THIS IS A SELENA GOMEZ POST
    GTFO!!!
    SHE’S SO GORGEOUS!!

NO YOU WHORE.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS AND GO AWAY.

Shes so ugly

jelous, much??? hahaha just look at you in the mirror fucking moron…

Shes so ugly

SELENA IS BEAUTIFUL.
    shes not like miley horse face cyrus!
    GO DIE MILEY!

• DesiGirl

LMAO at the anons. They never fail to amuse. They whine like five-year-olds on a playground. My 6-year-old sister has more maturity than you idiots screeching about who you think is ugly.

• Sweetdisposition?

NO YOU WHORE.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS AND GO AWAY.

No sweety, your mom’s the whore for letting a mistake like you even exist.

This looks like so much fun! Selena must be having a blast.

I think that learning new things is the best part of being an actor.

• crazylady

she’s so purdy

I’ve never heard of this film then again I don’t keep up on Selena.

NO YOU WHORE.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS AND GO AWAY.

No sweety, your mom’s the whore for letting a mistake like you even exist.

FUCK YOU BITCH.
    GO SUCK YOUR DADDY’S DICK

Sweetdisposition? said:

NO YOU WHORE.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS AND GO AWAY.

No sweety, your mom’s the whore for letting a mistake like you even exist.
    ey sweetdisposition why you changed your amazing icon????

yayyy =D

• jonaaaaaslove

What’s the name of the book that the movie’s based on? I can’t find it anywhere…

• light a way

budapest is sooo beautiful! i wish that i could go back there. not for her, just in general! :)

Ahh yes soo excited!! LOVE her!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

More evidence she is alive!

• Ginger

Am i excited? HELL YES! :D
    —————–

• Sweetdisposition?

The film will be released in 2011, are you excited?

HELLL YEAHHH I’M EXCITED! I love Selena:D

• TSLove

I’m stoked!

SELENA IS BEAUTIFUL.
    shes not like miley horse face cyrus!
    GO DIE MILEY!
    hahahahahaha

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:

NO YOU WHORE.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS AND GO AWAY.

No sweety, your mom’s the whore for letting a mistake like you even exist.
    ey sweetdisposition why you changed your amazing icon????
    You mean the one with Vanessa and Ashley…yeah I kinda wanted a new one:D

fuck her she sucks

This looks like so much fun! Selena must be having a blast.

I think that learning new things is the best part of being an actor.

——————-

Selena!! yey… Keep the pics coming papz, we might have to send tmz next week when leighton arrives!

• LoveIsOnItsWay.

Beautiful. I Love her. :)

ey we whant some new selena post stop with the jonas and horse face bullshit no one give a fuck!

• Julianna

Woo Selena there you are!

yayyy thanks honey, you made my day…. this makee me sooo happy!!! yayy one more season….

• Tami

I live in Budapest,but nobody knows where does she shooting her movie=/

NO YOU WHORE.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS AND GO AWAY.

No sweety, your mom’s the whore for letting a mistake like you even exist.
    ey sweetdisposition why you changed your amazing icon????
    You mean the one with Vanessa and Ashley…yeah I kinda wanted a new one:D

well zac efron sucks

• Sweetdisposition?

FUCK YOU BITCH.
    GO SUCK YOUR DADDY’S DICK
    You’re probably sucking your mom’s dick as we speak, filthy trailer trash whore.

OMG. Selena are here? I live on Hungary. We are now lucky. I hope, Jonas Brothers come here too.:)

She’s alive! She’s alive! :D Of course I’ll watch the movie! I love Gomez!

—————–

But weirdly enough I’m not the only in my college. Me and my friends love WOWP and their sarcastic comments, very different from the other shows.

• crazylady

I’m a little older than you and I’ll watch some on Demand or online.
    don’t like the cartoons of course but the live action shows can be decent.

I’m not

YES!!! because i’m going to BUDAPEST on MONDAY!! AHHH!

• joe

yes!!! yes!! yes!!!

• crazylady

why do people constantly have to build someone’s appearance up by tearing someone else’s down?
    yeah Miley is not as pretty as Selena IMO but actually saying she’s a horseface when it has no relevance?

anyway I know it was an anon saying that so we don’t usually listen to em anyway but it never ceases to amazes me

• DesiGirl

crazylady said:

___

Agreed. Except I happen to think they’re equally pretty, but the concept is the same. You can say Selena’s pretty without saying Miley’s ugly and vice versa.