4 ! haha so excitinngg ! i love them anywayss . !!

• xoxokatie8

what kind of fuckery is this?

xoxokatie8 said:

what kind of fuckery is this?

I didn’t watch it. What did they say? ;(

• xoxokatie8

what kind of fuckery is this?

I didn’t watch it. What did they say? ;(
    __

I didn’t watch it haha. I just read the title and decided to claim it as fuckery.
    Because, I would bet my kidney on it that it is

Because, I would bet my kidney on it that it is
    This whole thing is fuckery at it’s finest and it’s starting to REALLY piss me off. The only reason I’m trying is because of Joe.

___
    You’re going to one of the concerts this summer?

I Love Demi And Joe.They are so cute together.I wish them the best.And,i am jemi fan but, i support both but Joe needs someone his age like Chelsea Staub or AJ.What do you think people?You Rock Joe And Demi.And,Joe is moving on too fast for this young girl?Joe needs someone like Danielle Jonas.

• itsme

You’re going to one of the concerts this summer?
    2, actually.

• xoxokatie8

You’re going to one of the concerts this summer?
    2, actually.
    __
    Wow, really?
    I decided to not go. And I’m hoping I won’t regret it
    hmph

Idiots, don’t they know that Demi IS ONLY 17? This is just too ridiculous. SMH

Wow, really?
    I decided to not go. And I’m hoping I won’t regret it
    hmph
    BB! You should go. I’m not gonna let this or anyone influence my decision on going. Sure, it’s gonna suck a little with all of those other acts, but I am suffering from SEVERE withdrawals. I need to see my boys.

miley and demi always hang-out these days. seems like they’re really close.

___
    ik ik :/
    I’m going through with drawl as well. But like mentioned before, toooo much fuckery for me. And anways, I really don’t have ANY money. So i’m crossing my fingers for a JONAS BROTHERS tour next year or something

• KillyGirl6

what the fuck ? O_o

Agree Joe needs to date a non famous girlfriend and keep it PRIVATE!! Maybe the very young Camp Rock fans think it is cute that Shane and Mitchie are dating but for the rest we are over it!! Not cute dating your little sister Joe.

The video is basically talking about the Make a Wave video, then they show the interwiew of Joe and Demi (The one at Disneyland that OU posted days ago, even though it’s old), then they show pics of the both of them, they show a clip of Demi talking about CR2 in a red carpet, they show the boys radio interview on Ryan Seacrest, they talk about sleepovers on the bus, they promote the tour, saying that Demi is going with the boys etc. and they finally say that Joe bought a house a big house and that it’s too big for him alone and they show Joe’s pic alone (While showing the house) and then Demi’s pic comes to Joe’s pic (It was funny). The innuendo was that Demi could make him company in the house.

ik ik :/
    Yeah. I saw that they are offering VIP packs again. Fuck that. I am NOT paying 400 for a 15 minute soundcheck party. Anyway, I’m hoping they will have a tour with just them next year too, but I just don’t know. They aren’t making very many wise decisions career wise.

• whatsernamegigi

RME. This is just too much.

And that house is Joe’s house, were he lives with Garbo and Jack.

___
    tbh, it’s really pissing me off. Like everything that they’re doing. This tour seems just like a joke.
    And everytime the three of them are getting interviewed, they are very like around the bush talking about another CD and everything.
    But really, i’m just going to look forward to Joe’s cd and maybe a solo tour for him?

• KillyGirl6

Too Much

miley and demi always hang-out these days. seems like they’re really close.

They’ve only hungout like three times and friends hangout. What’s the big deal?

• itsme

I have no clue what their management,etc is thinking. I can’t imagine that this is what they TRULY want. Anyway. YES, I am looking SOOO forward to Joe’s solo album. If he doesn’t do a tour, I will be devastated. Of course I’d love to see him. I just don’t know what to think anymore about them. I still love them and I’m still a fan, it’s just this whole thing is so confsuing.

• whatsernamegigi

If Joe doesn’t do a tour, that’s just wrong. Nick did one, why can’t Joe?
    Watch Disney pull some nonsense and fuck that up.

___
    Yeah, I getcha. It really is all so confusing and I hate even thinking about it.
    But just picturing Joe doing a solo tour….
    O.O
    If I could get to one of those concerts, goodbyeeeee being a nick chick ! lmao

• elliesaur

I’m cool with Jemi, I think they’re cute and all, but having them shoved in my face all the time is what pisses me (and a lot of other people) off.

• Sam In Atlanta

If Joe doesn’t do a tour, that’s just wrong. Nick did one, why can’t Joe?
    Watch Disney pull some nonsense and fuck that up.
    ______________________________________

I’m pretty sure he’s waiting until they are out of Disney at the end of the year or beginning of next year before he does anything. That way, he can do it on his own terms without the Mouse getting involved.

• elliesaur

Sam In Atlanta said:

If Joe doesn’t do a tour, that’s just wrong. Nick did one, why can’t Joe?
    Watch Disney pull some nonsense and fuck that up.
    ______________________________________

_______________
    When exactly does their contract expire?
    I have heard usually after five albums the artists need to re-sign their contract, but I don’t know the terms with something like Disney. :/

But its not just Disney, because they’re letting Miley do stuff like Can’t Be Tamed. I think most of the shit we put up with is because of Jonas Group.

• Sam In Atlanta

When exactly does their contract expire?

_________________________________________

IDK, exactly, but I have heard end of this year or beginning of next. I know Demi is up some time later next year. And I agree, a lot of the things holding them back is Jonas Group, not just Disney’s doing. I think there are too many big egos and not enough competence going on there.

Disney must be doing their job promoting Jemi. Unfortunately I can’t stand Demi now that she is constantly with the Jonas Brothers Surprised she didn’t ditch her mom for the weekend and make Joe spend time with her instead of his mother.

I am waiting out this year with patience and support. I will watch the shows, movie & go to the tour (once). BUT – this better the be the absolute fireworks finale of Disney crap. Then, my list of demands for 2011 onward:

(1) Joe solo material.

(2) A Joe solo material show in a small/medium venue where I can get to it (preferably opened by Bulldozer.)

(3) More Jonas Brothers albums if Nick can get his ego under control and they can return to a balanced sound (not sure this is possible, but dare to dream.).

Kthxbai!

• harrypotterbitches

JEMI post #3456…:P
    I still want to know what exactly went down between Demi and Chelsea, and the whole Twitter unfollowing nonsense. Petty jealousy over a kissing scene? Who knows..
    Still sensing tension between Kevin and Joe. There is a hilarious picture of Demi visiting them on the last night of shooting Jonas, and Kevin’s face as he’s looking at Demi talking to Joe is priceless.

I’m not a Jemi hater. Nice couple. Just curious about the gossip…this IS a gossip site after all.
    do you have a link to the picture

• girl7

Agree

I love Jemi and Memi

• elisa

Miley is #1 in 10 on Top :)

• Lalalandx94

Awwww they are the nicest couple! theyve been best friends and now theyre going out. I think its really cute.

Um… Whatcha tryna say? They’re cute but they’re not good for eah other? Oh c’mon age is just a number.

• Roro xox

Nº1 :) i love miley.
    jemi moving in? haha this should be fun
    memiiiiiiiiii<3

Could accepted Jemi IF they had not spun us this line about being friends or brother and sister. So over getting this “relationship” shoved in our face at every opportunity. Now I just hate Jemi!!

Oh this is….
    Cute…?

• rockstar101

harrypotterbitches said:

JEMI post #3456…:P

Demi knew about the kissing scene. I doubt she’s unfollowed Chelsea for no reason. Who knows…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I might watch the Bieber one in a bit…

• tayswiftforever

Love jemi forever hope they get marr

• carbomb__

Fir.ST

• carbomb__

Wasn’t this already posted…

no haha i think ur mistaken !

What is this?

what? haha

• YOUR MOM

OMG FIRST

• iMystified
  • carbomb__

nvm… woh it sounded like she said we amped up the romance SEX scenes between their characters…

• harrypotterbitches

i started cracking up when demis picture started to slowly movie towards joes picture xD hilarious

JEMI post #3456…:P

• SunLight Princess

YAY! goo Jemi.

Where’s my girl pancakeeee? Haven’t seen that girl around all day

• elliesaur

xoxokatie8 said:

Where’s my girl pancakeeee? Haven’t seen that girl around all day
    _________________

Ahhh, I was just gonna comment on how I liked your Hannah Montana icon, and now its the yellow sponge. :P
    Ah well, he’s still awesome.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

The house they showed is the house that Joe lives in with Jack and Garbo.

Joe has not brought a house just for himself.

• Mareike

I love that Miley is number 1

• musiciseverything

What the actual fuckery is this? Smh. But Memi hung out last night!! <3

• itsme

Holy Cow. Just thinking about it ……..

OH LAA LAAAAA
    I have already thought WAY too many things when it comes to Joe. I should be ashamed,lol.

I think I just died a little

And off stage… ;)
    You got that right. Woo. I can’t even. Wow. Haha.

LOL @mileydoesnttweet :)

xoxokatie8 said:

I think I just died a little
    I would think that Joe would be the more aggressive one, but ya know.

___
    LOL!
    Speaking of that, what you tweeted today about wanting to have se.x with Joe, I was literally laughing so hard reading that. I think I favorited it :D

• whatsernamegigi

If thoughts could be read, Joe would run away. The things I’ve thought…oh man.

• elliesaur

itsme said:

xoxokatie8 said:

I think I just died a little
    I would think that Joe would be the more aggressive one, but ya know.
    __________
    Its always the quiet ones, ya know. ;D

LOL!
    I’m glad I could make your evening. But I am de ad serious. LOL. He makes my hormones go INSANE and I can’t take it sometimes, like tonight. haha.

Its always the quiet ones, ya know. ;D
    Very true.

___
    Oh my. Everytime you start talking about Joe you really do make me laugh so much.
    My parents must think i’m crazy
    ahaha

• xoxokatie8

Are you guys buying tickets for the camprock tour?

My parents must think i’m crazy
    ahaha
    Really? Haha. I hope that’s a good thing :)

• elliesaur

xoxokatie8 said:

Are you guys buying tickets for the camprock tour?
    ______________
    I am, and I’m putting up with the acts. I’ll probably watch Demi, but I’ll be buying JB merch while teenies watch the others. I didn’t go last summer which I really regret so its somewhat better than nothing.

• xoxokatie8

Really? Haha. I hope that’s a good thing :)
    ___
    It is. lol

• itsme

Oh my god. This pizza is really good. MMM.

• JB rocks my socks

WTF I said cool and oceanup was like you have been flagged as spam blah blah blah

• JB rocks my socks

xoxokatie8 said:

Are you guys buying tickets for the camprock tour?

I am I was hoping to do the team jonas thing to go to soundcheck but I just read its 400
    In that case I will just see them in concert lol
    But I am def going their concerts are allways good even if I have to put up with the teenies

In that case I will just see them in concert lol
    ___
    $400 is just ridiculous. Do they think we have money trees or something? o.o

• JB rocks my socks

$400 is just ridiculous. Do they think we have money trees or something? o.o
    Bahahah omg I know right
    but Im not sure if its 400 thats just wat I heard or read on oceanup
    Im still gonna check it out
    besides I want a team jonas necklace

• whatsernamegigi

O.O $400?!
    Well, fuck that. Now I won’t freak over the good-for-nothing presale.

• xoxokatie8

I forgot my team jonas account thing D:
    Not good

sigh. not cool

I’m allll aloneeee

I swear there’s tons of 30 yaer old DJs on twitter that love to hate on miley. it’s sad

Memi <3 Love them.

• xoxokatie8

I felt like an idiot with a spongebob icon. I had to change it
    ahaha

• itsme

But just picturing Joe doing a solo tour….
    O.O
    If I could get to one of those concerts, goodbyeeeee being a nick chick ! lmao
    If I went to Joe’s solo concert, I would legit pass out. I’m convinced. The way he moves his body on stage. Oh my god. It’s getting warm in here. haha. I think we can all agree that Joe is the most se x ual out of the 3 when they are on stage.

• Sam In Atlanta

______________________________________________

And off stage… ;)

What does “Smh” mean?

• elliesaur

Neverrrmind. :P

• xoxokatie8

Ah well, he’s still awesome.
    ___
    Haha :)
    I think i’m changing it back to that. I change my icons alot

I like how miley is branching out without having her boyfriend advertised for you and his family like demi is doing. like girl what are you waiting for to make a name for yourself is like you are hanging out in jb ass all the time. demi needs to step it up. jb is falling and now they are looking like the wiggles.

___
    Holy Cow. Just thinking about it ……..

OH LAA LAAAAA

whatsernamegigi said:

If Joe doesn’t do a tour, that’s just wrong. Nick did one, why can’t Joe?
    Watch Disney pull some nonsense and fuck that up.
    I’m convinced more and more each day that it’s not as much Disney as it is JB’s management. Pretty sure they just have managers who don’t know what they are doing. (Sorry Papa J)

• BAMF Princess

I kind of really want nick jonas to die…like..tomorrow. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

• musiciseverything

Where’s my girl pancakeeee? Haven’t seen that girl around all day

Did you miss me? :D

• harrypotterbitches

What does “Smh” mean?
    shaking my head

• -Hibz-

BAMF Princess said:

I kind of really want nick jonas to die…like..tomorrow. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

You have issues.