Demi Lovato ON JONAS SET

Via JemiNews. Tweets from the JONAS set: @NicoleCamarae: Omg You’d die. Joe and demi are cuddling and stuff RIGHT in front of me. 10:07 PM May 6. @MarissaRodas: im at the jonas taping at the beach and demi is here.. for those of you wondering.. they were taking pictures together 10:49 PM May 6

@j3ssucka: I had a bad dream that I saw the guy I like, kissing his girlfrind on the beach.. Oh, wait. That wasn’t a dream. 10:32 AM May 7. Also, according to @jobrosupdates_n, Disney confirmed Camp Rock 3, IDK?

• ssmilekidx

ugh. Tell me about it. I love Demi and all, but sometimes, her fans can get really annoying.

“I had a bad dream that I saw the guy I like, kissing his girlfrind on the beach.. Oh, wait. That wasn’t a dream.”

i wonder if that girl even knows him ..
    cuhz its kinda hard to like someone you DON’T know .
    js .

• musiciseverything

I’m waiting for the kissing pictures. Like a crazy make out session.

You ain’t the only one. They’re coming though.

I just ripped my pants!
    ===============
    oh no. =O

Why the F is #welovemommylovato TT ? i mean really :/

• Sweetdisposition?

Hilary said:

“Omg You’d die. Joe and demi are cuddling and stuff RIGHT in front of me!!”

Wow.
    Hahaha I know, smh…

Uh oh.

one word:
    fuckey.
    that is all

• seriously.

Great.

i wonder if that girl even knows him ..
    cuhz its kinda hard to like someone you DON’T know .
    js .

• sess nugget

You ain’t the only one. They’re coming though.

I know they’re “dating”, but unless those crazy rampage make out session pictures come out, I’m not believing it.

Why the F is #welovemommylovato TT ? i mean really :/

Who the fuck really knows. I’m not trending that though. I love my own mom.

pictures ?

oh i see Katie is back :O

i wonder if that girl even knows him ..
    cuhz its kinda hard to like someone you DON’T know .
    js .

Why the F is #welovemommylovato TT ? i mean really :/

MTE, why not #weloveourmommies

• musiciseverything

I predict in the next two weeks we will have them.

• dont jugde

Who the fuck really knows. I’m not trending that though. I love my own mom.

ikr? my mother is good enough :D

Why the F is #welovemommylovato TT ? i mean really :/

Who the fuck really knows. I’m not trending that though. I love my own mom
    ===================
    #welovemommylovato – thats so random. i love my mom too.

hott

this is not cool.

• Sweetdisposition?

xoxokatie8 said:

#ILoveMommyLovatoBecauseSheSoldOutHerOwnDaughterToZackTaylor :)
    This.

Yo pancake,
    have you downloaded halo yet!?

Nope. :) I told you later.
    ___

SMH

Ooh, okay. thank you!

Welcome. :)

The person who said they were cuddling is obviously a Jemi shipper. SMH. Let’s not give Publemi the time of the day. PS. Supposedly Demi was mad/grumpy when she was on set. I bet she didn’t want to be there.

No. I would not die, I would just vomit

I HATE when couples make out in public. A slight kiss, or holding hands is appropriate, but making out and coping feels grosses me out. Not saying Demi and Joe are doing it, but they reminded me of it.

• Melissa=)

Omg You’d die. Joe and demi are cuddling and stuff RIGHT in front of me!!”

No. I would not die, I would just vomit
    ===================
    am i the only one who doesnt mind jemi? haha.

SMH

What? I did tell you later. Smh.

• Sweetdisposition?

Cookies said:

lol. Joe tried it! #welovemommajonas Stop trying to beat Demi’s Joe! Its not good to beat your Girlfriend…Wait that came out wrong
    Hahaha:P

joejonas #welovemommajonas
    4 minutes ago via Tweetie

oh Joe

Oh Hayyyy.
    Dianna’s back on twitter now.
    __
    LMFAO

• sess nugget

People only RT in hope that the celebrity will somehow magically fall in love with them and be like “OMG YOU RT ME, I LOVE YOU.”

• Melissa=)

really? shes my favorite disney chick of all time. :)

That title, for me, goes to Lindsay haha. Even if she’s cracked out and dumb now, I think she had the best talent out of everyone in Disney. Sad where she is now.
    ===========
    i liked her too.
    i wish she wasnt where she is now.

• cheskasg

love demi lovato mom?

nooo i hate her mom :)

• musiciseverything

What does MTE stand for..?

My thoughts exactly.

• oneofakindxo

The trending topics today are hilarious. But the best one is about Bieber. That’s just really sad. Smh.

The #BieberHasNoBalls ?

Yup.

That’s so mean. :/

• sess nugget

What does MTE stand for..?

My thoughts exactly.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi’s such a lucky bitchhhhh.

Yo pancake,
    have you downloaded halo yet!?

WHY PEOPLE TWEET ABOUT DEMIS MOM?ITS WEIRD.THEY RE LIKE MUPPETS.DONT NEED TO DO EVERYTHING THEY SAY.YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MOTHER.
    PLUS WHY OU DIDNT POST THE OTHER COMMENTS ABOUT DEMI THAT NIGHT WHERE PEOPLE SAID SHE WAS EXTREMELY RUDE AND DIDNT SIGN ANYTHING TO ANYONE EVEN FOR TWO LITTLE BOYS. I HATE DEMI LATELY.SHE IS ACTING LIKE A FUCKING DIVA.

• oneofakindxo

What does MTE stand for..?

My thoughts exactly.

Ooh, okay. thank you!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

“Omg You’d die. Joe and demi are cuddling and stuff RIGHT in front of me!!”

No. I would not die, I would just vomit

Yo pancake,
    have you downloaded halo yet!?

Nope. :) I told you later.

love demi lovato mom?

nooo i hate her mom :)
    ===============
    ive never even heard anything about her.
    how you love or hate her?

• Hilary

joejonas #welovemommajonas
    4 minutes ago via Tweetie

oh Joe

really.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Why do people loves Demis mum?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol Joe..
    Now watch #welovemommaJonas knock #WeLoveMommyLovato off the TT’s.

Dianna can just gtfo tbh.

Kevin’s expression in this picture from the Jonas set that night is hilarious! Wonder what he’s thinking. :P

anger-ous said:

Demi is a bitch. Joe just has crazy fans. There’s a big difference.

Leave him alone, he’s always guilty by association with her.

————————

No, they are both bitches. You’re just biassed cause you don’t like Demi and your so far behind kissing Joe’s ass that you can’t see reality.

PS. The person who said Madison is a fame whore, should leave her out of this. She’s only a kid. Get some class.

______________

STFU & GTFO you annoying little Nick stan. Everyone who’s actually MET Joe says he is incredibly sweet. That is REALITY, obviously it’s YOU who’s not living in it. Go back to kissing your Nick poster and hop off Joe’s dick.

anger-ous said:

Demi is a bitch. Joe just has crazy fans. There’s a big difference.

Leave him alone, he’s always guilty by association with her.

————————

______________

————————–
    I’m not a Nick stan. You go back to sucking Joe’s PR dick and live in denial.

Joe is a stuck up douche.

• jerseygirl

______________

————————–
    I’m not a Nick stan. You go back to sucking Joe’s PR dick and live in denial.

Joe is a stuck up douche.
    —————
    Oh really. And you’re basing this on what exactly? Have you met him? Because I have. And he was incredibly sweet and gracious. And anyone who has EVER worked with the JB or interviewed them have had nothing but positive things to say about them. Joe included. So take your bullshit accusations elsewhere.

• mia n_n

lol it looks like she saying”yo hold me back!,hold me back!!!!!!”

anger-ous said:

Demi is a bitch. Joe just has crazy fans. There’s a big difference.

Leave him alone, he’s always guilty by association with her.

————————

______________

————————–
    I’m not a Nick stan. You go back to sucking Joe’s PR dick and live in denial.

Joe is a stuck up douche.

________________

Somehow I doubt you’ve actually met him or you would’ve included your story with your little rant, so in this case, I think I’ll live in reality and listen to the people who have actually met him and can at least form a somewhat actual opinion of him rather than someone who just dislikes him for no apparent reason.

Not to piss anyone off but if you don’t like Demi just don’t post comments on a Demi Lovato post, it’s rude for the people that do like her. I also think it’s good they are trying not be all over each other in public.

• thecolordecays.

This is OUTRAGEOUS!

• itsme

Let me go throw up.

• itsme

Actually, when I met them, Nick was the douche. Just sayin. Lol.

maybe they broke up. of course i’m just guessing.

BREAKING NEWS: “Jemi” broke up.

• lioness

xoxokatie8 said:

#ILoveMommyLovatoBecauseSheSoldOutHerOwnDaughterToZackTaylor :)
    ______________
    this is soo true.

• jerseygirl

Unfortunately, these days there seems to be no such thing as JUST a Demi post. It’s always seems to be Demi AND JB. So that, of course, will bring out the JB fans.

BREAKING NEWS: “Jemi” broke up.

—————

How I wish that were true. But we still have the tour and CR2 premiere to go. :/

• all for me

You guys Disney is not stupid they will not confirm anything about CR3 which they haven’t btw…unless CR2 is a huge success and blows everything out of the water. They wouldn’t even consider it until Sept., after CR2 fail or explodes!

BREAKING NEWS: “Jemi” broke up

Highly doubtful by the sounds of her twitter. She’s in too good of a mood.

Hey all for me, how come you never use an Icon?

• anonymous

Since when did Joe go in for public affection in front of fans – not cool!!!

I’m saying that she was nicer overall when there were no cameras around with her fans, just because she was a nice person (I’m sure she still is) and at the Oceans premiere there were cameras an of course she was going to be nice. When she’s with Joe she’s rude and Joe is too, unless there are cameras.

—————

That’s bullshit about Joe. Everyone who’s met him, esp. recently has said he’s been super nice. There’s even a post on here today for examplewhere someone met him yesterday and said he was AWESOME. Everyone needs to stop hatein’ on Joe lately when he dosen’t even deserve it. Just because they’re dateing and Demi’s become a super bitch lately, dosen’t mean Joe has too.

Since when did Joe go in for public affection in front of fans – not cool!!!

I think he’s under the impression that everyone adores Jemi, thanks to the media, trending topics, polls, “etc”, and will just go all “awwwww, how sweet..” over it.

• Danger-ous

Demi is a bitch. Joe just has crazy fans. There’s a big difference.

Leave him alone, he’s always guilty by association with her.

• whatsernamegigi

Since when did Joe go in for public affection in front of fans – not cool!!!

He is sadly mistaken.

BREAKING NEWS: “Jemi” broke up

Highly doubtful by the sounds of her twitter. She’s in too good of a mood.

——————
    Today is mother’s day. Why would she be sad? Her world doesn’t revolve around the Jonas Brothers. :/

joe is really nice…i’ve met him(without cameras hounding him)and i assure you he’s super sweet. Demi has always been a bitch, though..she’s just showing her true colours lately.

Danger-ous said:

Demi is a bitch. Joe just has crazy fans. There’s a big difference.

Leave him alone, he’s always guilty by association with her.

————————

oneofakindxo said:
    Summer’s almost here, wooooo :)
    _______
    Yay! I’m so frickin excited. It hit me after I heard LA baby by JB for some reason. I’m graduating in about 3 weeks. I’m so looking forward to summer. It’s gonna be awesome.

Ugh, this is so effing wrong.
    When do you s’pose disney will let them break up?
    After Camp Rock comes out?
    Poor Joe

• Shannah

my sister is making em delete my account guys :( bye

WHY THE HECK R U GUYS HATING ON JEMI BEFORE THEY STARTED DATING OCEANUP WAS FULL OF GOOD COMMENTS BUT NOW U GUYS R BEING STUPID
    _____
    Sit the f down, dude There have always been people who hated Jemi

______

Your kidding, right?

Demi needs to go back home
    ___
    I know.Just for awhile though.But she needs to go back home to come back as the demi we loved (not talking about her looks just about her personnality)this bitchy attitude is really annoying lately.

• Christina

Lolol thats the same thing I said

• musiciseverything

She looks like she’s about to cut a bitch.. I love it.

• alltherightmoves.

she’s going to start going all psycho girlfriend over him.

When the fu. ck are you people gonna realize, it’s publicity? She’s there for people to see her. If they were cuddling, if they were kissing- where are the pictures? Guess what? They got what they wanted, they have all the publicity. Too bad CR2 will suck and if there’s a CR3 will too. They won’t “last.” Give it until a day before CR2 comes out. Just wait.

Lol at joe…

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

“Omg You’d die. Joe and demi are cuddling and stuff RIGHT in front of me!!”

No. I would not die, I would just vomit
    Ditto.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Why do people loves Demis mum?

Dallas was practically begging everyone to tweet #WelovemommyLovato..that’s why it’s trending. haha.

• xoxokatie8

What? I did tell you later. Smh.
    ___
    We could be playing now though !

Happy Mothers Day! We’ve already had it in the UK in March lool, but i have my American auntie as my kind of second mum :D

Why did Joe tweet “Mom, momma and nana”? Aren’t mom and momma the same thing? :)

• jjean

I need some new Jemi pics.

Thanks. I have no idea if she was bitchy or not. I waSn’t there. But if she was, people shouldn’t be defending it with the “she just wanted some privacy” excuse. Just LOL.

___
    I know thats like why go there if you dont want to be seen.Just stay at your home.Or go into his trailer or something.But dont be rude cause you know you are famous so if people notice you they will want a pic with you . Saying no to littles boys is just cruel and so not the demi I thought she was.Even when I am having the worst day ever I could never be mean to kids.NEVER.

• jjean

May 9, 2010 @ 01:47 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

really? i saw a vid of her w/ fans @ the oceans premiere and she seemed really nice. she stayed out there w/ her fans when everyone else went in.
    ——————-
    She was nicer when she wasn’t “dating” Joe.

She was dating Joe during the Oceans premiere…

were you there?

I think lalalaland came to her head.

Cant believe the Demi/Chelsea thing still. Demi needs to grow up, its for a show. Jealous bitch.

people need to stop finding excuses.She was rude. Thats it. Not just once people said that. Just look at all the twitters.They all said the same thing.She was rude. Now she is human. We get it. But stop saying she wasnt cause she was…

I think dating joe doesnt help her.They are both divas.

• lalala

dianna de la garza looks like she fell down the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down.

i’m such a bitch i know.

I dont get how you can be mean to fans? They are the reasons why they are where they are today. I know they dont want to be stalk and all BUT refusing posing and signing autographs is just not nice at all and to me its just wrong.

——————-

She was nicer when she wasn’t “dating” Joe.

The picture Nicole Anderson just tweeted is so cute. She looks the same:) hah

——————-

She was nicer when she wasn’t “dating” Joe.
    ===============
    the vid was when she was dating joe and she seemed nice. we all have our bitchy days.

• sess nugget

Right. EVERYONE who tweeted above are Jemi shippers. Sure.

And I would be pissed too if I wanted to hang out with my boyfriend yet everyone was staring and all up in my business.
    —————-
    She shows up at his work, where they are taping a CONCERT scene and is pissed she has no privacy and people are staring at her?

Girl please. She likes the attention.

iawtc. jersey girl you speak the truth.

• Charlotte-x-

——————-
    She was nicer when she wasn’t “dating” Joe.

She was dating Joe during the Oceans premiere…

I am surprised demi didnt even tweeted about it but it happened to be a TT

bet u she didn’t wanna be there.

BIEBERHASNOBALLS thats so mean…Hhahahaha

• iFail2Much

I am surprised demi didnt even tweeted about it but it happened to be a TT

Crazed fans.

• Hangover

I’m bored O_o…

• jerseygirl

May 9, 2010 @ 01:38 pm
    sess nugget said:

Right. EVERYONE who tweeted above are Jemi shippers. Sure.

—————-

Girl please. She likes the attention.

iawtc. jersey girl you speak the truth.
    —————–

• sess nugget

Haha exactly. If she wanted privacy, then why not stay in his dressing room and such? Also I think that girl you were replying to left. haha.

Charlotte-x- said:

——————-
    She was nicer when she wasn’t “dating” Joe.

She was dating Joe during the Oceans premiere…

• iCHEETAH

How Annoyinq

You did not just type like that. I hate when people type like that

I know it is annoying! I have a friend that does this: sOo lyk whhhenz ahre youh qoinq tooh tat qarty?
    I CAN’T EVEN UNDERSTAND IT SOMETIMES

• Hangover

“I can’t be tamed…”

• Hangover

iCHEETAH
    Is this Miley in your icon??

• Cookies

sess nugget said:

If Only…

Dallas is a fame whore

• Charlotte-x-

Omg You’d die. Joe and demi are cuddling and stuff RIGHT in front of me!!”

No. I would not die, I would just vomit
    ===================
    am i the only one who doesnt mind jemi? haha.

No, I like them too!

HATERS GON’ HATE

• Sam In Atlanta

Funny, someone I know that was there said they just hung out. She didn’t say there was any PDA at all. And interesting how there are no pictures. Jemi teenies…SMH. He probably looked in her direction and they are calling it cuddling.

• Christina

maybe she wanted to show Chelsea that Joe was still hers after that awesome kissing scene lol

• oneofakindxo

Summer’s almost here, wooooo :)

Fine I won’t. :P

__
    okay

Demi scares me lately.
    ============
    why?

___
    I dont know.She seems mean and not nice. I saw videos of her and a lot of reports of fans saying she is rude and not nice.I heard she refused to take pics with two kids.I mean come on.Who the hell does she think she is?I was a fan before but seriously if she is that mean I wont waste my time on someone like this. Diva Lovato no thank you.

• carbomb__

Why are they already makin a Camp Rock 3? Didn’t they make a HSM3 because HSM2 had like 17 mil viewers?.. Watch CR2 BOMB!!!

its weird to see you with a Miley icon Katie :/

today is just a sad day for me :/

Making out in front of fans?
    Someone wants publicity…

• Hangover
  • iFail2Much

wut…

• dreamingALOUD

Demi aint wearing her so called ‘promise ring’ oh Zack Taylor :’) how you love to spread s.hit.

• iMystified

HAHAHA now PapaJonas is trying to get his wife into a TT…that’s sad.

Dude that man scare me :/

btw i love your icon
    I love yours too! :D

its weird to see you with a Miley icon Katie :/
    ___

How so?

Brb.

• Charlotte-x-

It won’t bomb trust me. A shit load of people are ‘hyped’ about it. Hell, even adults on ONTD are tuning in.

• iFail2Much

Lol,Miley:)

Love her.

• Hangover

jerseygirl said:

May 9, 2010 @ 01:21 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

Right. EVERYONE who tweeted above are Jemi shippers. Sure.

—————-

Girl please. She likes the attention.
    ______________________________

MADISON LOVATO…

come on we can do it!! #welovemommylovato
    39 minutes ago via web

XD.

smh

• sess nugget

Actually ONTD isn’t really too excited about it.

MADISON LOVATO…

come on we can do it!! #welovemommylovato
    39 minutes ago via web

XD.
    =============
    oh my goodness. they need to stop.

• carbomb__

Charlotte-x- said:

I’m not… I never really liked CR…

• Charlotte-x-

Right. EVERYONE who tweeted above are Jemi shippers. Sure.

—————-

Girl please. She likes the attention.

I thought you weren’t arguing with me today?

• xoxokatie8

I wonder if Madison likes pickles just as much as Selena? :)

Charlotte-x- said:

Right. EVERYONE who tweeted above are Jemi shippers. Sure.

—————–

The only people who tweeted about them cuddling are Jemi shippers and if Demi didn’t want to be bothered by fans while hanging out with her boyfriend why be there with the Jonas boys while shooting a show?

• Charlotte-x-

Actually ONTD isn’t really too excited about it.

They were on the trailer post. They were like “lol this looks shit. Of course I’ll watch anyway”

• jerseygirl

May 9, 2010 @ 01:32 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

Right. EVERYONE who tweeted above are Jemi shippers. Sure.

—————-

Girl please. She likes the attention.

I thought you weren’t arguing with me today?
    ——————
    Who’s arguing? I’m proving how ridiculous you are being.

No. I would not die, I would just vomit

=================
    an when couples are all touchy feely in the most public places. ugh. makes me want to vomit…or punch them in the face.

• musiciseverything

We could be playing now though !

You said it would take a while to download though.

• iFail2Much

she’s going to start going all psycho girlfriend over him.

OMG YOUR ICON <3

• Sweetdisposition?

iMystified said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Why are people trending about Demi’s mom…love your own moms.
    IKR?
    & now people are trying to get Selena’s mom into TT too,like WTF?
    Mother’s day means loving your own momma not disney stars moms.Smh…

I dont mind Jemi I just dont like Demi since she is with him.She acts like she is dating a king or something.She is really weird and really arrogant to fans.Dont know what happen to her…

• musiciseverything

am i the only one who doesnt mind jemi? haha.

No. Publicity or not, they’re cute.

• iFail2Much

No, I like them too!

HATERS GON’ HATE

Basically.

• cheskasg

RT #WeLoveMommyLovato!!!!! :]
    13 minutes ago via web
    ………………

oceanup your love demi lovato:/

• xoxokatie8

We could be playing now though !

You said it would take a while to download though.
    __
    Start downloading it now. You can still use your computer while it’s downloading

• Cookies

sess nugget said:

No. I would not die, I would just vomit

I know what you mean, I have seen a new meaning of sucking faces

• oneofakindxo

am i the only one who doesnt mind jemi? haha.

No. Publicity or not, they’re cute.

Agreed.

Oh guys its time to deal with it. A lot of fans saw them cuddling even people who hate her so please its time to accept that they are real whether we like them or not.

• sess nugget

Oceanup’s Twitter annoyed me. I had to unfollow them. Their obvious hate for Miley and Jbiebs was ridiculous. Their obsession with Demi also annoyed me. haha.

• cheskasg

Dallas is a fame whore
    …………

and madison lol

• musiciseverything

If I do it, will you shut up about it? And I mean that with the upmost respect.

• Charlotte-x-

Right. EVERYONE who tweeted above are Jemi shippers. Sure.

• Hangover

Demi seems so Jealous…

Dallas is a fame whore
    …………

and madison lol
    ___
    Madison I think is cute. I’m not getting her pickle background on twitter though

I wont RT them sorry I have a mother.I dont care about others.

• Charlotte-x-

Dallas is a fame whore
    …………

and madison lol

HOW DARE YOU, SHE’S A NICE LADY!

5 points for whoever gets this.

• iFail2Much

Jemi’s cute.

Like Charlotte said, haters gonna hate.

• xoxokatie8

If I do it, will you shut up about it? And I mean that with the upmost respect.
    __
    lmfao!
    Don’t download it now. Idc

Demi didnt even tweet her own mother haha

Demi scares me lately.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m going in the shower, brb :)

• oneofakindxo

Demi didnt even tweet her own mother haha

—————–

Why would she tweet her when she can just CALL her? lmao..

• jerseygirl

May 9, 2010 @ 01:21 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

Right. EVERYONE who tweeted above are Jemi shippers. Sure.

—————-

Girl please. She likes the attention.

• carbomb__

Girl please. She likes the attention.
    yup, she does.

the hangover

wolf pack<3

• Danger-ous

Charlotte-x-
    May 9, 2010 @ 01:22 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

Dallas is a fame whore
    …………

and madison lol

HOW DARE YOU, SHE’S A NICE LADY!

5 points for whoever gets this.
    Allen. Hangover.

• Sweetdisposition?

sess nugget said:

What’s OU twitter?

Demi scares me lately.
    ============
    why?

• cheskasg

oceanup stop kissing demi ass xd

Why trend we love mommy lovato when her name is delagarza I mean who would like to be called by the names of their ex??? Weird..

• iMystified

HAHAHA now PapaJonas is trying to get his wife into a TT…that’s sad.

What’s OU twitter?

lmfao!
    Don’t download it now. Idc

Fine I won’t. :P

• Melissa=)

HAHAHA now PapaJonas is trying to get his wife into a TT…that’s sad.
    =============
    oh my gosh. this is a vicious cycle.

• dont jugde

HAHAHA now PapaJonas is trying to get his wife into a TT…that’s sad.

Dude that man scare me :/

btw i love your icon

• iFail2Much

Who loves Dianna anyway, seriously…

Making out in front of fans?
    Someone wants publicity…

• Hangover

__________________

Omg,that is so true:O

__________________

Omg,that is so true:O

___
    I know right. I am the only I think who notice it.

• kayisl0vex

& again.great…

• Hangover

iFail2Much said:

Lol,Miley:)

Love her.
    _______________

Love her too,her face is Epic:)

• iFail2Much

Hello, is it me you’re looking for…

Some fans say demi is nice and some say she is not.Apparently that night she wasnt.People said she was pissy.

• Charlotte-x-

I wonder if Madison likes pickles just as much as Selena? :)

No one likes pickles more than Selena.

OU you like to kiss demis ass. Where are the reports where everyone said she was RUDE.

• sess nugget

They didnt give a shit at all. Switched to comments about juice. It’s gonna bomb. Well probably not since a bunch of 12 and under will watch this, and deluded 16 year old girls who are going to “marry” them.

• jerseygirl

May 9, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    sess nugget said:

—————-
    Agreed. I don’t think many people are taking this movie seriously at all. Let’s all admit, the first one was just BAD – and I only watched to see JB. I’m not sure I’ll be able to stomach the second one.

The papz were there taking pictures the whole time. They even joked with them from the stage in between filming. Also we got many videos and pictures from fans. So I doubt they were cuddling and no one caught that with any type of camera. Why was she there though. Oh that’s right. Have to keep playing up the couple theme.

• thecolordecays.

I just ripped my pants!

• Mandy Jirouxx

HAHAHHA just went to the Nickelodeon channel and that episode’s on.

• Hangover

dont jugde said:

MADISON LOVATO…

come on we can do it!! #welovemommylovato
    39 minutes ago via web

XD.

smh
    ______________________

*SMH with you*

• Charlotte-x-

Right. EVERYONE who tweeted above are Jemi shippers. Sure.

—————-

Girl please. She likes the attention.

I thought you weren’t arguing with me today?
    ——————
    Who’s arguing? I’m proving how ridiculous you are being.

Of course you’re going to disagree with me on everything. Just because you hate Demi doesn’t mean I’m being ridiculous.

• jerseygirl

—————-

Girl please. She likes the attention.

I thought you weren’t arguing with me today?
    ——————
    Who’s arguing? I’m proving how ridiculous you are being.

—————–
    I don’t hate; I don’t even know her. But I don’t like her. Have never been a fan. Just like I know you’re not a fan of Bieber or Miley, based on the comments you make about them.

And you’re a Jemi shipper; you always have been. So of course you’ll defend every single thing she does. I’m just saying it’s ridiculous to think she expected some privacy w/her “bf” when she shows up at his work. In front of a live audience and cameras.

• Charlotte-x-

the hangover

wolf pack<3

HECK YEAH! <3

• Nobody Does It Better xx

umm.. ohkay.

She has the CRAZY EYES hahaha

• thecolordecays.

Demi needs to go back home!

• Hilary

“Omg You’d die. Joe and demi are cuddling and stuff RIGHT in front of me!!”

Wow.

• iFail2Much

We all have our pissy days.

• sess nugget

I’m waiting for the kissing pictures. Like a crazy make out session.

oh … great *sigh*

i hate jemi

• mizzjonas1234866

Amen Theyre Such An Awkward Couple
    Like Brotherr && Sister; I Lovee Joe NOT DEMI!

• Melissa=)

She looks like she’s about to cut a bitch.. I love it.
    ===============
    lol.

• StarLightSTARbright

ughh gag mee!
    i cant stand demi, she looks pissed.
    grrr go away then you…… meanie.

sess nugget said:

Why the F is #welovemommylovato TT ? i mean really :/

MTE, why not #weloveourmommies
    ================
    right? it should be.
    btw. love the icon. :P

#ILoveMommyLovatoBecauseSheSoldOutHerOwnDaughterToZackTaylor

I bet they both planned it out. Publicity durrr

• cheskasg

…………………….

• xoxokatie8

It’s funny how she says she sees Demi and Joe cuddling, but didn’t take a picture?

…why…?

TY :D
    My name is Melissa too.
    ==========
    awesome. :)

#IloveMommyLovatoBecauseImHopingSheWilLTalkToZackTaylorAgain

• TSLove

Haha she went to keep an eye on Joe and Chelsea! Her eyes are saying “I’M WATCHING YOU TWO!”

• Cookies

Who has a twitter I wanna follow you’s!

My mom is the stuff. The best one there is. :D

please my mother is the SH!T hahahah she pones everyone ;D JK

• mizzjonas1234866

How Annoyinq

i hate her

I don’t hate her, but she’s my least favorite Disney chick of all time.

• oneofakindxo

I want to see the Joe and Demi cuddling pictures!
    Anywayyyyy, Camp Rock 3? That’s kinda dumb. 2 movies are just enough.

• Sweetdisposition?

Why are people trending about Demi’s mom…love your own moms.

in the first pic it looks like demi is like ‘no im not leavining JOOOEEEEEEE HEEELLLPPPP MEEEEEE THEREEEE TAKING ME AWAYYYY’ lol

• Sweetdisposition?

Why are people trending about Demi’s mom…love your own moms.

please my mother is the SH!T hahahah she pones everyone ;D JK

Whoa. My mom is the best. Suck it. :P

• Sweetdisposition?

Cookies said:

Who has a twitter I wanna follow you’s!
    I’ll put mine in my OU page:D

• Melissa=)

Why are people trending about Demi’s mom…love your own moms.
    ================
    the better question – why do people love demis mom?

• Hilary

i know.
    pics or it didn’t happen.

How Annoyinq

You did not just type like that. I hate when people type like that.

• dont jugde

i know i’m late but i still don’t get why Demi unfollow Chelsea i mean if is because of the kiss then that’s just stupid and dumb

• Cookies

musiciseverything said:

The #BieberHasNoBalls ?

• musiciseverything

Why are people trending about Demi’s mom…love your own moms.

MTE!

i hate her

I don’t hate her, but she’s my least favorite Disney chick of all time.
    ===============
    really? shes my favorite disney chick of all time. :)

• Moonbeam

I don’t know what to expect. Pictures of Chelsea and Demi fighting each other for Joe. :P

• dont jugde

Who has a twitter I wanna follow you’s!

@MissHDC

Charlotte-x- said:

——————-
    She was nicer when she wasn’t “dating” Joe.

She was dating Joe during the Oceans premiere…

______
    I actually kind of agree with you. Except Joe seemed standoffish from the beginning? Like I love Joe and everything and I love the Jonas Brothers, don’t get me wrong. Like the first days he got a twitter, he seemed really standoffish to fans (not anymore tho) but Demi has always seemed like a bitch to me for some reason. Idk, maybe the eyebrows, maybe the whole “Ask Taylor” thing, her little scene bitch friends? Idk, she seems really fake. So Jemi together as a whole just annoys the hell out of me -____-

The #BieberHasNoBalls ?

Yup.

• oneofakindxo

You did not just type like that. I hate when people type like that.

Lmao, I used to type like that when i was 10. Now, its so annoying and also I hate when people TyPe Likk ThiIs. like seriously? It just looks stupid, haha.

• Cookies

• sess nugget

really? shes my favorite disney chick of all time. :)

The #BieberHasNoBalls ?
    ===========
    haha. the one time justin is a tt and im ok with it.

CAMP ROCK 3 IDEA CAN DIAF.
    Otherwise, love her.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Oh Hayyyy.
    Dianna’s back on twitter now.

• oneofakindxo

What does MTE stand for..?

• iMystified

Sweetdisposition? said:

Why are people trending about Demi’s mom…love your own moms.
    IKR?
    & now people are trying to get Selena’s mom into TT too,like WTF?

• musiciseverything

Exactly. It pisses me off so much. Ugh.