Miley Cyrus, ‘Video Not Just Selling Sex’

Miley‘s extended MTV interview about Can’t Be Tamed via ShineOnMedia. More clips under! Yesterday in Toluca Lake, Miley posed for the paparazzi that she is friends with and told off the others.

UPDATE: Important pictures of Miley ANGRY and yelling at the paparazzi HERE!

• Moonbeam

? That doesnt seem like her? I mean she should know by now that its just their job…
    No, she actually does that. She tells paparazzi she doesn’t like off or covers her face that they can’t sell the pictures.

• iloveselena

miley cusses out fans who take her picture

• leLIVREinterdit

tralalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…

ugly whore

3 song titles from “Can’t be Tamed” got released. They are: Liberty Walk, Two more Lonely People, and Forgiveness and Love.

• leLIVREinterdit

everybody dance NOW!

ocean up hates miley so much its just ridiculous.
    They are so transparent. Pfft

What she is doing in the picture?! lol

• leLIVREinterdit

i can’t wait…to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cherry

Im addicted to that song.

It’s been played in my car more than 50xs since it’s release.

• Hilary

cool =)

• iloveyouux

. . .

talk about trying way too hard to be sexy. more like slutty

• jjean

CBT sucks. Still like miley though. :)

• FlowaTri

Miley :) OceanUp just shut up already with your snide comments.

• Katie13

Mileyyyyyyyy, I always liked her!

I’m not here to sell ya
    Or tell ya to go to hell……?

Are you serious??

If you are i think im going to love “Forgiveness and love”.

Second?

miley=fail

mugly cyrus is a disgrace to the disney channel. and to the human race

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

• all for me

(replying to this) – May 9, 2010 @ 02:12 pm
    Cherry said:

Im glad that she isn’t on The Disney’s dick and does what she wants. People can call her a bitch, rude, and a slut all they want but i appreciate her for speaking her mind.

Im happy she is basically done with Disney.
    __________________________________________-

BAHAHAHA I can’t believe you guys think she is done with disney!!! Lets see when disney stops selling Hannah Montana merch, when they stop airing brand new Hannah Montana episodes (late 2011) when disney is no longer her record label..when disney studios quits backing the movie shes starring in (meaning they flipped the bill for it to be made)….then she will finally be done with disny…and right now Radio Disney is the only station playing “I won’t be tamed” because when Disney is finally done with her, she’ll be sitting on a pile of hay somewhere in Tennesse!!! Yee Haw!!

• Aryanna

“Not Just Selling Sex”
    Lmao OU. I’m sure that’s not exactly what she meant.

• Cherry

I guess we have different definitions of the word “fail”…

• iloveyouux

I love can’t be tamed.

• TSLove

My mom loved the video :)

• JonasandMileyPones

Tbh, I didn’t think it was selling sex. She was just breaking out of Disney.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Liam is standing awkwardly in the background while Miley gets up in that guys face :3

everyone hates miley so much its ridiculous haha.
    she doesn’t really give anyone a reason to like her…

• TSLove

Not even close.

• Cherry

Im happy she is basically done with Disney.

• Cherry

I guess stadiums of people don’t really have a reason to like her.

• iFail2Much

sess nugget YOU HAVE THE BEST ICON. omg yesterday was just…love.

iFail2Much said:

teehee >.< thanks! I <3 yours too! Chris <3 I really hope he isn’t gay in real life. ’cause then I’ll know how the Adam Lambert fans felt when he came out :(

He is. I think i read it somewhere.
    It’s sad. But i still love him. <3
    These two are my favorites.

well i think it’s kinda obvious, i mean, it would be hard for a straight man to be gay right?
    not trying to sound or anything, haha :)

• peacelovehearts

OU needs to put more Glee posts up.
    nuff said.

IAWTC.
    and omg i love your icon.
    teehee >.< thanks! I <3 yours too! Chris <3 I really hope he isn't gay in real life. 'cause then I'll know how the Adam Lambert fans felt when he came out :(
    --------
    Chris plays Artie right? Or does he play kurt? Because im pretty sure the guy who plays Kurt is really gay.
    ------
    Chris plays Kurt (:

• iFail2Much

Kevin McHale plays Artie. And Chris Colfer plays Kurt.
    And yes, i think he is gay irl.

• iMystified

He is. I think i read it somewhere.
    It’s sad. But i still love him. <3
    These two are my favorites.
    --------
    boo. :(
    If I ever meet him
    I’ll turn him straight n.n

• carbomb__

I like cbt I just don’t get the “don’t change me” part

• Mareike

sess nugget said:

I LOVED it, almost as much as I love your icon lol <3
    Haha TY. Is that you in your icon? Very pretty btw

yeah it’s me, thanks :D

• iFail2Much

Groff is gay too. Sad, sad days.
    But i still love them both.

iFail2Much said:

Groff is gay too. Sad, sad days.
    But i still love them both.

who’s that?

• Pink Elephant

iFail2Much said:

I hate Miley, I’m going to be rael honest about it.
    But this video kinda makes me like her. Lmao.

With the twilight thing in your profile, you’re free to do whatever you want in my eyes.
    _____

LMFAO. I LOVE THAT GIF. SFM.

• Sweetdisposition?

I <3 Artie!

who’s that?

He plays Jesse. Rachel’s (Ex?) boyfriend.

• _Tiger_

iFail2Much said:

Kevin McHale plays Artie. And Chris Colfer palays Kurt.
    And yes, i think he is gay irl.
    Yeah, he said on E! News that he was picked on in High School for being gay.

• iMystified

Kevin McHale GORGEOOOOUS!
    he can sing,act,dance.
    plus he’s a total nerd and he loves Harry Potter >.< I'm in love :D

iloveselena said:

miley deserves all the hate she gets for being rude, obnoxious and slutty as hell

says the chick with the iloveselena.
    if you want people to take you seriously, get rid of the miley icon it just makes you look immature and stupid. and make a new account that doesnt have to do with you being a selena stan.

loveselena said:
    I LOVE your icon! FIERCE!

Kevin McHale GORGEOOOOUS!
    he can sing,act,dance.
    plus he’s a total nerd and he loves Harry Potter >.< I’m in love :D

Love him! And Artie is amazing.

iMystified said:
    Kevin McHale GORGEOOOOUS!
    he can sing,act,dance.
    plus he’s a total nerd and he loves Harry Potter >.< I'm in love :D
    ----------
    Your icon is L O V E !

who’s that?

He plays Jesse. Rachel’s (Ex?) boyfriend.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO that guy is cute!

• Sweetdisposition?

iMystified said:

Kevin McHale GORGEOOOOUS!
    he can sing,act,dance.
    plus he’s a total nerd and he loves Harry Potter >.< I'm in love :D
    ----
    I loved him ever since he was in the boy band NLT…and he likes Harry Potter? Omg that’s awesome:D

• iFail2Much

Dianna has my heart though. I love her sfm.

• imaGLEEK

i love your icon!

is Lea supposed to be beside Kevin??I think I saw that picture before..haha

• sess nugget

I LOVED it, almost as much as I love your icon lol <3

Haha TY. Is that you in your icon? Very pretty btw

• sess nugget

MIkayla said:

HAHAH Yeah right

IF CUPID HAD A HEART SOMETHING LALALA

• iFail2Much

He is. I think i read it somewhere.
    It’s sad. But i still love him. <3
    These two are my favorites.

sess nugget said:

Miley, ilu, but CBT was a fail.

YOUR ICON IS AMAZING

TY :D
    Love yours as well.

Haha thanks! Betty White was AMAZING last night!
    MCGRUBBER!

• _Tiger_

iMystified said:

May 9, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    iFail2Much said:

OU needs to put more Glee posts up.
    nuff said.

IAWTC.
    and omg i love your icon.
    --------

• _liesyoutold

i looove her outfit <3

• 9maria91

Disney Channel is a disgrace to Miley Cyrus.
    __
    PREACH

• anne

When Miley was happy, she was cute w the paparazzis.. maybe Miley is not so happy w Liam now

TOLUCA LAKE damned o_O! She’s in Silent Hill then !

I think we should all be glad that she admits to selling sex. (Not “just” selling sex = she is selling sex + something else). It shuts up her delusional stans, reveals her true personality, and proves that she has no talent.

Now, she needs to produce some good party music, a la PITUSA, instead of this Can’t Be Tamed shit.

• pam

LOL Miley’s new single ‘Cant Be Tamed’ is the most added song to radio this week

• rose

True

I REALLY LOVE THE 3RD PHOTO
    SHE IS YELLING WITH PAPPARAZZI AND LIAM IS POSING FOR THE CAMERA AH AH
    MILEY CIRCUS SUCKS

• Moonbeam

Papz drive up very close that they can take better pictures. Apparently he almost hit her. And pretty sure it’s one from X17. She hates them with passion.

• Ella

I just hope she won’t shave her her like Britney did, when she was angry at the paparazzis…

• james

how cowar that liam is…. i kick that man if he makes my love cry. coward ! possibly bcuz he is not miley’ real boyfriend. i bet she is just lying abt this FAKE RELATIONSHIP

Does anybody know why she got so upset?

I loved the Vanity Fair pictures. They were so real, but Cant Be Tamed is just lame. Nothing else than computer voices and garageband loops. Does anyone see this or is it just me?

• mileysrock

I love can’t be tamed.
    mileys so beautiful !!!

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

I WONDER WHAT PISSED HER OFF SO MUCH. BUT GOOD SHES STANDING UP FOR HERSELF, BUT UHM, HER BOYFRIEND SHOULD HAVE PROBABLY STEPPED IN A LITTLE MORE. YOU KNOW, THAT IS HIS GIRLFRIEND… JUST SAYING

FORMSPRING ME

geeees get out mileys arse.

The video is all about selling Miley Cyrus. And if trash is what sells her, she will do it. Lost respect when she left any sense of values behind. Wonder what her parents are thinking. Feeling sorry for how Noah will turn out after looking at Trace and Miley.

• iloveselena

• leLIVREinterdit

klkl.

• iMystified

Kevin’s eyes in this video…AH-MAZING :D

• StarLightSTARbright

tbh i dont like the cant be tamed cover. to me, its sorta boring and unorginal.
    just stating my opinion :D

• sess nugget

Haha thanks! Betty White was AMAZING last night!
    MCGRUBBER!

“We called him poopcaso!”
    “They thought he was a girl, because they couldnt find his penis for two months!”

iFail2Much said:
    Dianna has my heart though. I love her sfm.
    I love Emma..
    I’ve never much been a Quinn fan.. Idk why though..?

• iMystified

_____
    I LOVED NLT!
    It was a sad day for me when they broke up :(

• rr

This video is about sex. She might say it isn’t but we all know it is. I don’t think Miley isn’t a virgin anymore. They shouldn’t have brought Hanna Montana back for a 4th season.

I love Emma..
    I’ve never much been a Quinn fan.. Idk why though..?

Emma is cute. Esp when she called Will a slut. That was amazing.

And Quinn is great. Dianna irl though, is just plain amazing. Everything about her it’s likeable.

:D i lovee miley

• imaGLEEK

iMystified said:
    OU needs to put more Glee posts up.
    nuff said.

_______________________________

IA!!!!!!!

• JonasandMileyPones

so ?

_____

I’m just asking.

• Sweetdisposition?

peacelovehearts said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    iFail2Much said:

Also, the CBT album cover is…bad.
    Really, really bad.
    What the hell? no it’s not.
    Well it is to ME.
    Go to high school. -_-
    I already go to high school. I just didn’t find it sexy at all. Idgaf if she showed her stomach but she looked confused and with the babyface and akward pouty lips it just didn’t work. But that’s my opinion.

_Tiger_ said:
    I like the CBT album cover. Its something new for her.
    I agree.
    I love that she’s branching out of disney & i love the way she’s doing it. She’s almost fucking 18, she’s not going to go around in a wig & stilettos singing about ice cream cones her whole life. People need to grow up & go to high school -_-

one word: SLUT

• Mareike

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I also hate the CBT album cover.

I like it, but I think the one with the cage was better idk lol

Cherry said:
    Whether you love them or hate them, your still talking about them.
    “Love me or hate me, I’m still an obsession..”

Oh, she’s just being Miley..

• iFail2Much

The CBT cover is just bad.
    The pout she’s making, her face looks off, the tanning is all messed up, and it looks awkward.

Miley has a great body though.

Exactly! They should have chosen this:

one word: SLUT

one word: SLUT
    Use a dictionary.

• iMystified

OU needs to put more Glee posts up.
    nuff said.

• iFail2Much

OU needs to put more Glee posts up.
    nuff said.

IAWTC.
    and omg i love your icon.

• Aryanna

Aryanna said:

The thing with Miley and Bieber is that they’re super famous, so people care anyway, they hate them or they love them, they can’t be indifferent.

___________________

Their haters are their biggest fans in a lot of cases tbh.
    It depends. Sometimes they say they can’t stand them and after that, you find them hiding to listen to a Miley or a Bieber song. It’s just pathetic. :/

• Hilary

Haters are the most strongest motivators
    LOVE YOUR HATERS, THEY’RE YOUR BIGGEST FAN.

iMystified said:
    OU needs to put more Glee posts up.
    nuff said.
    HELL YES!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol.
    Miley looks pissed.

• Mareike

Cherry said:

Exactly! They should have chosen this:

I love how she looks in that picture, it would look good as the cover too

• _Tiger_

peacelovehearts said:

_Tiger_ said:
    I like the CBT album cover. Its something new for her.
    I agree.
    Yeah, she has to leave sometime. I guess some people think that shes still a little girl, but shes not. And hahahah @ the Ice cream cones. I like that song. But didn’t she have a song about pajama partys? That was bad.

You guys ther arguing has no use they’re so not going to change it anymore her official site has already posted it. They can’t just take it back.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

___________________

Their haters are their biggest fans in a lot of cases tbh.

___________________

I mean like I see people on twitter with usernames like ‘MileySucks’ or ‘BieberIsAFag’, I hate it when people do that, why cant they find someone they do like instead of wasting their lives hating on someone for no reason? smh.

• Aryanna

Cherry said:

Whether you love them or hate them, your still talking about them.
    Exactly.

• Pink Elephant

I hate Miley, I’m going to be rael honest about it.
    But this video kinda makes me like her. Lmao.

• Mareike

leLIVREinterdit said:

ty! i swear like 90 percent of people on this site hate her but idrc. haha, i like yours too.

lol I’m from the 10% of ppl who like her

• Mareike

THIS

• iFail2Much

I hate Miley, I’m going to be rael honest about it.
    But this video kinda makes me like her. Lmao.

• Aryanna

___________________

They’re dumbasses. They’ll end up alone eventually. Life is about love, and sharing what you love. They just don’t get that.

• iFail2Much

Actually a lot of people here love Miley (Or at least it was that way when i left)

Anons don’t count. Most of them are trolls.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m off, gotta get up tomorrow (: byeeee

• leLIVREinterdit

should i spam this post?

• Pink Elephant

CORY MONTEITH IS FROM VANCOUVER. THAT’S ALL I NEED TO REMIND MYSELF OF. <3

btw. GO CANUCKS. (;

• sess nugget

Miley, ilu, but CBT was a fail.

• leLIVREinterdit

weeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• leLIVREinterdit

i talk too much…

• iMystified

Dianna has my heart though. I love her sfm.
    I love Emma..
    I’ve never much been a Quinn fan.. Idk why though..?
    Quinn was a total bitch/hoe in the first couple of episodes but when she became friends with Mercedes I really started to love her :)

• Hilary

OU, how do you know that?

• iFail2Much

I wanna fly I wanna drive i wanna gooooo

• _Tiger_

sess nugget said:

Haha thanks! Betty White was AMAZING last night!
    MCGRUBBER!

“We called him poopcaso!”
    His breast reduction surgery. Haha. That part was my favorite.

• leLIVREinterdit

don’t changeeee meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

iMystified said:

_____
    I LOVED NLT!
    It was a sad day for me when they broke up :(
    Yeah :( But Kevin’s on glee now which is an amazing opportunity for him. And hopefully Travis will come out with his own music.

• Becca.

Everyday I’m starting to like Miley a little more, and am a lot less tolerant of Demi. It used to be the opposite.

I don’t mean to bring up Demi in a Miley post…but I was just on the Demi post haha.

• ET (Not signed in)

Quinn and Puck are the citest thing.
    Kurt is love. I adore him.

Rachel can go jump off the empire state building. I hate that biiatttttchhhhh

• iFail2Much

Sue Sylvester is the HBIC though.

sess nugget said:

Haha thanks! Betty White was AMAZING last night!
    MCGRUBBER!

“We called him poopcaso!”

lmao! and how he proposed to her “are you fucking out of your mind?!” “yes!” hahahahaha!

And I hate Finn, Rachel and Will. diaffff

But i don’t mind them irl.

• Sweetdisposition?

iFail2Much said:

Sue Sylvester is the HBIC though.

Yepp she is just hilarious.

• iFail2Much

And SNL yesterday was hilarious. Esp the Muffin one and the Lesbian one.

• _Tiger_

ET (Not signed in) said:

Quinn and Puck are the citest thing.
    Kurt is love. I adore him.

Rachel can go jump off the empire state building. I hate that biiatttttchhhhh
    I love Rachel, Quinn can go Jump off a bridge (After she has her baby). I like Santana more. Love her.

• Sweetdisposition?

I love Brittany too, her stupidity is very amusing:D

ET (Not signed in) said:

Quinn and Puck are the citest thing.
    Kurt is love. I adore him.

Rachel can go jump off the empire state building. I hate that biiatttttchhhhh

Lea Michele/Rachel are my favorites, she’s soo freakin adorable ;)
    Finn & Kurt are also my favorites, but Puck for some reason comes very close ;D

• _Tiger_

iFail2Much said:

And SNL yesterday was hilarious. Esp the Muffin one and the Lesbian one.

I liked the one With the Wizard of Oz, anf Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory.

• iFail2Much

How can someone love Rachel?!?!
    Judging you all forever

• ET

And I hate Finn, Rachel and Will. diaffff

But i don’t mind them irl.

OMG Word.

iFail2Much said:

And SNL yesterday was hilarious. Esp the Muffin one and the Lesbian one.

haha yes! Did you see the card where it said that she was married from 1905 to 1906? llmao.

iFail2Much said:

How can someone love Rachel?!?!
    Judging you all forever

idk, shes soo adorable to me!

• sess nugget

WIZARD OF ASS

• madi

her gums really annoy me…

• StarLightSTARbright

Miley posed for the paparazzi that she is friends with and told off the others.

i dont get this.

• ET

Lea Michele/Rachel are my favorites, she’s soo freakin adorable ;)
    Finn & Kurt are also my favorites, but Puck for some reason comes very close ;D
    Puck is the hottest thing in Glee.
    Rachel is so obnoxios and annoying. OMG. She can disappear.

Quinn is beautiful and perfect, so Tiger, YOU should jump lol

Annywaaayyy.. I think we all can agree that Jeeeeessee is beautiful, flawless etc etc etc
    But I hate him.

• Sweetdisposition?

I’m out.

sess nugget said:

WIZARD OF ASS

LMAOO.
    can you believe she is 87 and she was moving her hips in that one skit? amazing! bless her heart.

• iFail2Much

Puck is the hottest thing in Glee.
    Rachel is so obnoxios and annoying. OMG. She can disappear.

Quinn is beautiful and perfect, so Tiger, YOU should jump lol

But I hate him.

Jon > Mark for me, but ia on everything else.
    Except that I love Jesse.

ET said:

Lea Michele/Rachel are my favorites, she’s soo freakin adorable ;)
    Finn & Kurt are also my favorites, but Puck for some reason comes very close ;D
    Puck is the hottest thing in Glee.
    Rachel is so obnoxios and annoying. OMG. She can disappear.

Quinn is beautiful and perfect, so Tiger, YOU should jump lol

But I hate him.

YOUR MEAN.
    Quinn is gorgeous, omg.
    I like Will(I think thats his name) I sorta find him cute :\

• oceanupisgay

ocean get over it. miley doesnt give you guys press so you try to trash her and make her look bad. you lonely no lives who spend all day on the computer get a boyfriend or something, go kiss a guy, go get a husband, go get a LIFE and stop being jealous and envious of Miley. shes successful and you’re not.

• StarLightSTARbright

i have to go, but ill be on later.

• Mareike

sess nugget said:

Miley, ilu, but CBT was a fail

I LOVED it, almost as much as I love your icon lol <3

• _Tiger_

I can’t be TAMED!

• iFail2Much

The faces she made in some parts on the video looked ridiculous though. She looked like she was trying way to hard.
    But i loved everything else.

• JonasandMileyPones

And people complain about Demi getting hate. PUHH-LEASE. Miley gets the most hate in teen Hollywood. Ever since the pictures and the Vanity Fair photos. :l

• Cherry

Thank you! No teen gets as much hate as Miley. Yet she is standing strong.

• Charlotte-x-

ugly whore

Someone’s jealous…

• Hangover

Idc,she looked HOT<3

• JonasandMileyPones

Im happy she is basically done with Disney.

_____

I hear ya.

• Hilary

I love can’t be tamed.

me tooo!

• iFail2Much

Can we not bring Demi up? Miley gets more hate because she’s more famous. But all the haters suck so let’s just move on and let them hate…

• sess nugget

Also I meant CBT the music video was a fail. I very much love the song.

everyone hates miley so much its ridiculous haha.
    she doesn’t really give anyone a reason to like her…
    __

Of course. I mean, it’s not like the million people that buy her stuff like her. HELL NAH.

Stfu, dumbass.

• Hilary

Im happy she is basically done with Disney

YES! That’s it. I totally agree with you.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m happy shes breaking out of Disney unlike some people, I mean you could tell she didnt even want to do HM Season 4 but I think it was under her contract or something?

mugly cyrus is a disgrace to the disney channel.

Please tell me that you’re kidding.
    R O F L
    #MiCyFTW

• iFail2Much

Also, the CBT album cover is…bad.

• Cherry

QUESTION: Why the fuck is Brenda Song still with Disney?

A Disney commercial just came on and i had to ask.

• Hilary

Hate less, live longer.

• Cherry

I thought that too. I hope they change it.

• iFail2Much

QUESTION: Why the fuck is Brenda Song still with Disney?

A Disney commercial just came on and i had to ask.

It’s quite sad actually. She’s a great actress.

• JonasandMileyPones

QUESTION: Why the fuck is Brenda Song still with Disney?

A Disney commercial just came on and i had to ask.

______

Isn’t she like 23?

• Sweetdisposition?

iFail2Much said:

Also, the CBT album cover is…bad.
    Really, really bad.

• FlowaTri

Im not a trick you play..Im wired a different waaaayyy :)

QUESTION: Why the fuck is Brenda Song still with Disney?

A Disney commercial just came on and i had to ask

___
    cause it is a secure job and maybe thats how she pays her bills. Have you ever thought about that?

Sex sells...

• Hilary

agree, i hope they change it.

• Aryanna

• Cherry

Miley is going to be on GMA June 18th?? FUCK YEAHH.

Isn’t she like 23?
    _
    so ?

Sweetdisposition? said:
    iFail2Much said:

Also, the CBT album cover is…bad.
    Really, really bad.
    What the hell? no it’s not.

• JonasandMileyPones

Also, the CBT album cover is…bad.

__

IA.

It reminded me of this…

• Cherry

QUESTION: Why the fuck is Brenda Song still with Disney?

A Disney commercial just came on and i had to ask.

It’s quite sad actually. She’s a great actress.

That’s why.

sess nugget said:

Miley, ilu, but CBT was a fail.

YOUR ICON IS AMAZING

• Hilary

Im not a trick you play..Im wired a different waaaayyy

I’m not a mistake, I’m not a fake, It’s set in my DNA

• Hangover

“Can’t be Tamed” is my jam:)

• Sweetdisposition?

peacelovehearts said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    iFail2Much said:

Also, the CBT album cover is…bad.
    Really, really bad.
    What the hell? no it’s not.
    Well it is to ME.

• _Tiger_

mugly cyrus is a disgrace to the disney channel.

Please tell me that you’re kidding.
    R O F L
    #MiCyFTW
    Disney Channel is a disgrace to Miley Cyrus.

• leLIVREinterdit

okay, i’m tired.

i love your dianna & chris icon.

• Cherry

Whether you love them or hate them, your still talking about them.

YOUR MEAN.
    Quinn is gorgeous, omg.
    I like Will(I think thats his name) I sorta find him cute :\

He’s like 50, you’re creepy!

• ET

OMGOMGOMG Just watched the 4th episode!

I can’t believe Quinn wrote the list.

She’s such a bitch and I lurv her.

• ET

YOUR MEAN.
    Quinn is gorgeous, omg.
    I like Will(I think thats his name) I sorta find him cute :\
    I’m not Mean, I’m realist.

She is indeed.

He’s gorgeous, but he is lying to Rachel and I hate him bc of that

I like when she says sex.

IA.

It reminded me of this…

Exactly. But worse.

Sweetdisposition? said:
    iFail2Much said:

Also, the CBT album cover is…bad.
    Really, really bad.
    What the hell? no it’s not.
    Well it is to ME.
    Go to high school. -_-

• Sweetdisposition?

leLIVREinterdit said:

okay, i’m tired.

I love you icon, Taylor M looks gorgeous.

• leLIVREinterdit

• Hilary

THIS.

• MrsDBieberJonas

I totally agree with yoou! It’s amazing!

• _Tiger_

I like the CBT album cover. Its something new for her.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Aryanna said:

___________________

Their haters are their biggest fans in a lot of cases tbh.

• m

pretty funny that she says she wanted to do something nobody’s ever seen…except the once bubble gum pop turned sexy teen singer in a bird cage thing seems pretty ubiquitous to me

Hey tween, use real words. Not words straight out of the dictionary.
    And it’s not a “bird cage”. It’s just an animal cage in a museum. Not similar to Lindsay’s Rumors video AT ALL. Completely different.

• iFail2Much

i love your dianna & chris icon.

I’m guessing this is to me, so, thank you :)

• iMystified

YOUR MEAN.
    Quinn is gorgeous, omg.
    I like Will(I think thats his name) I sorta find him cute :\

He’s like 50, you’re creepy!
    haha I think he’s in his 30’s,isn’t he?

one one the paparazi’s hit her car or something apparantly…she didn’t just get in his face for no reason.

• ;)

“Miley posed for the paparazzi that she is friends with and told off the others.”

OU, please shut up if you don’t know the facts.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I also hate the CBT album cover.

• Moonbeam

OceanUP is a fucking FAIL.
    Show me the pic where Miley posed with he pap. What’s that? There’s no pic? That’s what I thought, bitch.

OceanUP is a fucking FAIL.
    Show me the pic where Miley posed witht he pap. What’s that? There’s no pic? That’s what I thought, bitch.

• JonasandMileyPones

one word: SLUT
    ______

Here we go again.

Mareike said:
    leLIVREinterdit said:

lol I’m from the 10% of ppl who like her
    Me too! Pretty Reckless FTW!

• leLIVREinterdit

lol I’m from the 10% of ppl who like her
    Me too! Pretty Reckless FTW!

…………………..

tmai. go taylor!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

Pink Elephant said:

I hate Miley, I’m going to be rael honest about it.
    But this video kinda makes me like her. Lmao.
    I love the twilight gif in your icon, it’s hilarious!

• Hilary

I hate Miley, I’m going to be rael honest about it.
    But this video kinda makes me like her. Lmao.

=) Aww. A little step for a man, a big step for the mankind. lol

• _Tiger_

JonasandMileyPones said:

one word: SLUT
    ______

Here we go again.
    I didn’t think she would go “so low”. Get it?

Miley:) is a good girl and not think they are talking about it so I do not like to talk bad

• sess nugget

Miley, ilu, but CBT was a fail.

YOUR ICON IS AMAZING

TY :D
    Love yours as well.

• MIkayla

HAHAH Yeah right

• iMystified

May 9, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    iFail2Much said:

OU needs to put more Glee posts up.
    nuff said.

IAWTC.
    and omg i love your icon.

• Hilary

Anons don’t count. Most of them are trolls.

agree.