Selena Miley Britney TOP TEEN Anthems

selena-miley-bff0

From @BieberCosmos: In Viva in the UK there was a four hour program called, ‘Selena Gomez’s Top 50 Teen Star Anthems.’ They played the likes of JoJo, Justin Timberlake and Usher. #7 Taylor Swift – Love Story,

#6 Christina Aguilera, #5 Selena Gomez & The Scene – Naturally, #4 Jonas Brothers – S.O.S, #3 Justin Bieber – One Time, #2 Miley Cyrus – Party In The USA & #1 Britney Spears – Baby One More Time!

In her playlist she had Miley: The Climb, 7 Things, Hoedown Throwdown, Taylor: Fifteen, Jonas Brothers: Burning Up and also Aly & AJ: Potential Breakup Song.

• Ginger

The only reason why you think their hug is “awkward” is because you think they hate each other, when in reality they don’t. They may not be BFF, but they don’t hate each other either.

• elliesaur

leLIVREinterdit said:

idgi. did she pick the songs herself or something?
    ______________
    If she did, she wouldn’t have Miley & the Jonas Brothers on there. Duhh. :P

• aemlia

WOO

:D <3

• melia

YAY MILEY

• leLIVREinterdit

idgi. did she pick the songs herself or something?

• SelenaxKelsey

Someone should upload this I want to see Selena:)

• Sweetdisposition?

SelenaxKelsey said:

Someone should upload this I want to see Selena:)
    I want to see the program too:D

First??

Selena pwns!

also demi lovato- La La Land at 23 something

Miley, Swift and Britney?
    I love Selena Gomez now.

• leLIVREinterdit

anyways, yay for milena.

• NikBubz

WOAH hold up.if she did choose the songs, why did she picked her own song . :L s’bit lame dont cha think ?

What about Demi? ROFL

Demi at #23

• Ashley Nicole

Wait she picked the playlist? That is a little weird to put your own song in there if she did lol.

• iFail2Much

Naturally sucks so much. Love Story is overrated. PITUSA was my jam, but now it’s annoying.

But fuck yeah Baby One More Time. Love that song.

• Andreiita

I LOVE THEM

• leLIVREinterdit

i love that picture!

• dont jugde

cool? :/

• Ashley Nicole

haha I said the same thing. That is odd.

• sess nugget

This whole list screams Disney publicity. I love half of these songs, but it’s just hilarious.

i love selena <3

• iFail2Much

LOL I can’t get over how awkward that hug looks.

• Mareike

lol at the picture

• StarLightSTARbright

IT’S BRITNEY BITCH.
    And Miley, of course :D

• lykeomgx

I am so confused by this post…

• Hilary

Awww cute pic <3
    Very good choice Oceanup

Sorry to interupt but does anyone know what happened here: http://www.paquifansites.net/miley/displayimage.php?album=490&pos=7 ??? She seriously looks like crying =(!!!

• Doom

sess nugget said:
    your icon is cool.

• Ashley Nicole

I think some dude hit her car or something.

• SGMCDL

she picked her favourite songs and then Viva put them in order based on how popular they were when released. Don’t you think she would have put swifty before miley and that?

• NikBubz

in that hug , mileys all like ily and selenas like WTF get your hands off me.

• sess nugget

in that hug , mileys all like ily and selenas like WTF get your hands off me.

Haha aw. It does look like that.

• Sweetdisposition?

NikBubz said:

in that hug , mileys all like ily and selenas like WTF get your hands off me.
    I know, lol….is that Aaron Johnson in your icon?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

CRAP. I missed this.

In HER PLAYLIST she had Miley: The Climb, 7 Things, Hoedown Throwdown, Taylor: Fifteen, Jonas Brothers: Burning Up and also Aly & AJ: Potential Breakup Song.

No Demi?!

• cheskasg

i love picture is cute and demi is very short!

She picked her favourite tunes, and then Viva put them in order based on their popularity at the time it was released. don’t you think she would have out Swifty higher than that?

lIAM Makes me laugh on these pics.He just stand there…HAHA

• iFail2Much

I just want that gif of Selena rolling her eyes at Miley.

• Lilly

I don’t get it, it’s a list of song Selena likes?

What about Demi?

• dont jugde

I just want that gif of Selena rolling her eyes at Miley

LOL why?

• Hilary

LOL I can’t get over how awkward that hug looks

lmao that hug looks awkwardly cute

• cheskasg

What about Demi?
    ….
    who??

• sess nugget

I just want that gif of Selena rolling her eyes at Miley.

DUDE RLY? i need to see.

• xoxokatie8

Her play list included 7 things?
    So much irony

• lalle

sorry but I didn’t understand what the article say -_-

can someone tell me, please? :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol this is what I was telling people about in a post earlier.

• sess nugget

your icon is cool.

TY! I like yours aswell :D

• iFail2Much

LOL why?

It’s fun and awsome.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

o_O When did they take that picture?

• iCHEETAH

Yay Miley they forgot to mention See you Again was actually bigger then all those songs.

Yeah my cheerleading team STILL plays see you again in all our practices but it never gets old. they shouldve mentioned it on here

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Lol this is what I was telling people about in a post earlier.

I know :)

• dont jugde

It’s fun and awsome.

LOL

• Hilary

come on, who cares.

• Ashley Nicole

It’s not a picture, it’s a screen cap from the friends for change tv special Disney Channel ran a while ago.

• Ginger

Selena and Miley hugging gif!

• island.B

Sel is a bad bitch ;) but she’s more of a sweetheart :)

Her list and her playlist are very predictable and they show that her knowledge of music is very limited. That’s what I like about Nick and Joe Jonas (not sure about Kevin), they are aware and listen to so many different genres of music. They have the standards, the oldies, and really new musicians on their playlist and as favorites. It shows they have a real education in music.

for those saying what about Demi, truth is, her music doesn’t sell in England, she’s never had a single or album in the top40 where as Miley and Selena have, and Selena’s got to #7 in UK charts and Miley #11.
    JoBros have had a top 10 album here.
    Swifty got to #2 in singles with Love story etc

FAKE,like Selena

• ervina

cool . i love MiLena!!!!!!!

• thecolordecays.

Aww, that picture is so cute!

• BAMF Princess

If selena becaomes friends with Spredherlegscyrus, I’m done with her. You did good dropping the fag nick, but to pick up the girl he dumped like 2 years ago is just sad.

And yes, he dumped her the first time, she even says it in an interview you dumbfuck stans

• blabla

I kinda like that picture xDD

• dreamingALOUD

These songs are already picked out. They normaly get someone in the top ten chosen songs to present it :)

Miley, Taylor, Selena Jonas <3

told ya! selena is obsessed with miley.

• Lucas Alcoforado

Siley, i love you girls.

• Jess

Errr… the celebs dont make those lists Viva does….

• island.B

cool :) Naturally is my theme song.! I’m not a fan of ‘Melena’ :/

• elliesaur

Even if Selena is a bitch, at least she has some sort of depth to her. ;D

• Del

I TOTALLY watched that today! She was really sweet! :)

• Go-Go

Why can’t we be friends..why can’t we be friends….

is this picture new or old??

There you go. I guess Selena isn’t as great of an actress as we thought.

She also just proved how UNPROFESSIONAL she really is. Atleast Miley can seperate her personal life from her professional life.

• MARIA!

awww i like dat pic!! luv selena:D!
    new gorgeous scans from french mag of sel! the word to describe them are HOT!!

• Urgency

Ahah, is it weird that I loved that she rolled her eyes at her? And no, I’m not one of those people that hate the idea of them being friends.

• Gleekedout

MY LONLENESS IS KILLING ME AND I MUST CONFESS I STILL BELIVE (still belive) OH NO NO NO WHY GIVE ME A SIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNN HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!!

That cd still plays (:

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

christina aguileraa!

President Obama should call a state emergency to rectify this situation immediately.

There you go. I guess Selena isn’t as great of an actress as we thought.
    Haha this is so wrong, but this makes me like her more!!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

The list was good. She picked it right? It’s nice that she put Miley in there. I mean, that way, the haters can finally shut up abou their ‘feud’.

Just a question, am I the only Milena lover here? And i frikin loooooooove this pictureeeeeeee!!!!!

• idkMyBFFjill

lmao. its clearly an immediate national security issue. wtf is obama doing sitting around and letting it pass?

• Ginger

WTF? Are you fucking BLIND? Selena is smiling for goodness sakes. How does she look “bitchy”. Damn you tweenies are so damn stupid.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

3 song titles from “Can’t be Tamed” got released. They are: Liberty Walk, Two more Lonely People, and Forgiveness and Love

__________________

‘Two More Lonely People’ Just reminds me of ‘One Less Lonely Girl’ lol.

• Hilary

o_O When did they take that picture?

Disney’s Friends For Change

• ;)

Selena looks bitchy in this picture. Miley tried to be nice to her and Selena had to be mean. Rudeness! lol

What about Demi?

—————

She picked La La Land I think. But Selena has always said that her favorite songs from Demi were Catch Me, STW and Trainwreck. I don’t knwo wich other.

• Mareike

iFail2Much said:

There you go. I guess Selena isn’t as great of an actress as we thought.

LOL that’s pretty awesome

• :D

haha, Kevin walks past and is like WTF?

– – – –
    i’m not sure but i looked at the other pictures & she looked mad & angry at the people she was talking to. i think it was something about a car but idk what. hmm.

• sess nugget

There you go. I guess Selena isn’t as great of an actress as we thought.

That is bitchy. hahaha

• iFail2Much

LOL that’s pretty awesome.

The best thing is that she did it when they were recording the commercial. It made me like her a bit more.

• Lilly

None of these songs would be my anthem

• Sweetdisposition?

Lilly said:

None of these songs would be my anthem
    Mine either.

iFail2Much said:

There you go. I guess Selena isn’t as great of an actress as we thought.

—————

I don’t see how she did anything wrong?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

iFail2Much said:

There you go. I guess Selena isn’t as great of an actress as we thought

___________________

HAHA

• iFail2Much

I don’t see how she did anything wrong?

She rolled her eyes at Miley…

• xdaydreamer

reading the comments on here….some people like to start fights between these two -.-

whatever MELENA FTW.

Is there a song on Demi’s new CD Selena feel was written just for her?
    YES! “My favorite track on Demi’s new CD is called “Every Time You Lie,” dished Selena. “I feel that song is very relatable to me. There’s this line, ‘The truth is all I hear, every time you lie.’ Once you hear the whole song, you will get why I think it’s so relatable!”

ROFL poor Sel.

• Mareike

iFail2Much said:

it’s nice to know she has a bitchy side lol

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
  • dont jugde

iFail2Much said:

There you go. I guess Selena isn’t as great of an actress as we thought.

—————

what a bitch HAHAHAH :D i love it

• iFail2Much

Is there a song on Demi’s new CD Selena feel was written just for her?

ROFL poor Sel.

Everytime you Lie is the best song on HWGA. Let’s not ruin it with this Niley/Nelena/Milena crap. Because they all suck.

• xdaydreamer

iFail2Much said:

I don’t see how she did anything wrong?

She rolled her eyes at Miley…
    – – – –
    O.o no she didn’t. all she did was look up at miley because miley was staring at her. it was just one of those things where you can feel someone staring at you so you look up at them, that’s all. -_-

• Mareike

Is there a song on Demi’s new CD Selena feel was written just for her?

ROFL poor Sel.

lol I don’t think she meant it like that, I think she meant that she felt like that towards someone else too

There you go. I guess Selena isn’t as great of an actress as we thought.

That is bitchy. hahaha
    ___
    that was the time where demi was the nice one now look at her..she is acting like a diva.1

• iFail2Much

Whatevs, i don’t like arguing with Milena fans.

• StarLightSTARbright

iFail2Much said:

There you go. I guess Selena isn’t as great of an actress as we thought.

omg i wouldnt be surprised of miley thought something like “stupid bitch” lmao

• StarLightSTARbright

btw, iFail2much you’re icon is AMAZINGG!

Selena probaly have Everytime You Lie on her playlist. :) So…. Demi. :)

WTF. They were ALL looking at each other and Miley was behind Selena… why do I even have to explain this?!

• dont jugde

in that hug , mileys all like ily and selenas like WTF get your hands off me.

ikr? i thought i was the only one that saw that :O

that is the cutest friendship picture in the world. dang i wish they were friends /:

uggh, i sent this picture in, no credit or what? jesus. i can sue. lmfao.

i hope selena took a shower after touching that greasy slutty ho-bag miley
    I hope miley took a shower after hoe homez touched her that backstabbing easy girl who dates and kisses other girls man and backstabbing bratt, who everyone can’t stand on disney.

• wtf

i hope selena took a shower after touching that greasy slutty ho-bag miley

Wow that second comments really failed. Not cause I’m a fan of Selena or Miley, just cause it failed completely. You’re just angry. Go eat a cookie. Chill out.

• DavidArchiefan

How is she a bitch?

wow Selena keeps proving she is a bitch.

Why is Miley such a heartbreaker? Why are boys so broken hearted when she breaks up with them? Gosh, I’m more like Swift and Gomez I get dumped too. I’m needy and not as independent as MileyCyrus. Guess Taylor and Selena are like me needy and pathetic :/

• iFail2Much

There you go. I guess Selena isn’t as great of an actress as we thought.

• nick

lmfao at demi’s face!

• kitkat

in that hug , mileys all like ily and selenas like WTF get your hands off me.
    It’s from around the time Nick & Miley “reconnected” & Selena went on a twitter rage posting the song “Best Days of your life” days times in a row. I think Selena was bitter hence her expression lol.

that is the cutest friendship picture in the world <3 dang i wish they were good friends /:

Three song titles from “Can’t be Tamed” got released. They are: Liberty Walk, Two more Lonely People, and Forgiveness and Love.

• iFail2Much

omg i wouldnt be surprised of miley thought something like “stupid bitch” lmao

I doubt she saw it at that exact moment, but when she saw the commercial she probably did. lol

i hope selena took a shower after touching that greasy slutty ho-bag miley

I think it’s more likely that fans hands are dirty than Miley . . . who’s a celebrity and has to look clean.

• Mareike

iFail2Much said:

omg i wouldnt be surprised of miley thought something like “stupid bitch” lmao

IF she saw the commercial… lol

iFail2Much said:

I don’t see how she did anything wrong?

She rolled her eyes at Miley…

No she did not.

• cheskasg

SSI MILEY SELENAAAAAAAAAAAA

:D <3

Potential Breakup Song!!! YAY. :D

• cheskasg

TEAM MILENA XD..

• Sweetdisposition?

cool, but the list is crappy I could deff make a better one…

• Hilary

YAY super cool

• michelle!!!!!!!!!

Love Miley:):)

• StarLightSTARbright

iFail2Much said:

omg i wouldnt be surprised of miley thought something like “stupid bitch” lmao

haha yeah, when i saw the commerical i was like ooo no you didnt!

• Mareike

Miley, Taylor & Britney <3

• cheskasg

SELENA,MILEY THE BEST I LOVE:)

in that hug , mileys all like ily and selenas like WTF get your hands off me.

lol, do you even know how to read facial expression? They both look neutral, they don’t hate each other guts like you love to believe.
    But when two girls that y’all crazy stans like to pit against each other actually cool with each other, that will take away all of your fun of trashing them in every post.

If your best friend was supposedly quiet or shy, trust me, she wouldn’t have friends. She’s just quieter than a lot of people. There’s a girl at my school that is TRULY quiet and shy. She has no one and no one wants to be with her because it gets boring after a while.

• sess nugget

Also on a different note, I’d love for Miley and Selena to be BFFS. Reminds me of my friendship. I’m somewhat crazy, and my best friend is quiet and shy.

• Meow

Oh, Selena.

• iFail2Much

IT’S BRITNEY BITCH.
    And Miley, of course :D

Exactly.

• leLIVREinterdit

demi looking on approvingly. lol.

• xoxokatie8

melena :):):):):):)

She chooses like her favourtie songs but then Viva puts them in like how popular they were and how much the songs earned, thats why its in that order.

• Mareike

I think she was just talking, I make weird faces when I talk sometimes lol

i actually the songs that selena picked are the ones that say her play list she had miley n the jo bro n taylor swift also aly and aj she didnt pic natually

• Anonymous25

If this irrelevant??

wow no demi? whadda bitch.

Let’s all believe Internet people that have no connection with the teen girls and magazines that want to make money, so they write shit! Woo-hoo!!

this is an old picture. awww miley was such a good friends with selena and she turned out to be a backstabber that hypocrite.

• SB

Ppl going on about “zomg Sel rolled her eyes at Miley!! LOL / BiTCH / ETC” don’t seem to realize that SHE WAS TALKING and very fast at that, and when you’re talking about someone (as she was doing in that moment, referring to each of them) you tend to look their way; it just so happens that Miley was behind and slightly above her so her glance was up-and-to-the-left and thus the resemblance to “eye-rolling” was MERELY INCIDENTAL and was NOT intended as anything ~malicious like some obsessive conspiracy theorists like to make it out to be!

Also, it has been proved numerous times in the past that Sel loves Miley’s music, she likes pop rock and various forms of it, so stop being so judgemental and learn a lil something about ~respect for a change.. seriously.

xoxoxo