Miley ‘Daddy Loved Can’t Be Tamed Video’

Miley Cyrus chatted with MTV: ‘I think my fans will be excited to know they’ve got more to look forward to. It’s not just gonna be [this]. We’ve got another season of the show [‘Hannah Montana’], which I think people are excited about that. I’m working on a movie this summer.

I think [my fans have] a lot to look forward to in music as well. Her parents loved her ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ video: ‘My mom was on set. And my dad loves it, because I think my dad was thinking I was a little crazy as I was writing it. When you see it, they were so proud of the treatment I came up with.’

• oxEmma

OU.. you fail.

• TayBrii__?

LOL! :D Off Post But: Should I change my icon??

• Jessicuhh.

L M F A O!

• LoveHate

‘Daddy’…Whoever runs oceanup is an idiot.

Of course he did….

• musiciseverything

OU you effing fail again…..

OU?
    seriously you guys are sick

• yuppy

i totally agree. its miley’s video not hannah montana’s.

• Hangover

I loved it too<3

• milliesmilee

of course her ‘daddy’ loved it.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

The title of this post is so creeptastic.

here comes the selena stans….am i the only one whho remembers the 1rst selena concert? such a FAILURE and THATS trying hard, leave mmiley alone you fucking bastards

• Delilah_Marie

It seriously just sickens me when people poke fun at Miley and Billy Ray’s relationship..there are lines,people..and THAT is crossing them. -.- Besides,when you watch the video it doesn’t sound like the quote.

• Mareike

oh OU…

• milliesmilee

see, it’s people like YOU who bring drama into these posts. i dont know why im acknowledging you. nobody has even brought up selena, but now, thanks to you, this post will be full of selena/miley hate. good job. ;)

• jonas&mileyclan

ohhh man. let the hater comments begin..
    oohhh well, i like miley & this video is cool.. so anyone who doesnt like it stfu & get off this post :)

maybe im the only one, but i honestly dont think this video is as sexual and crazy as the media is putting it out to be. okay, she has a leotard on, whatever, isnt htat what dancers wear? do you see everyone calling ballerinas sluts? the dancing may not be 100% disney, hannah montana appropriate, but shes NOT hannah, this is miley! i thikn it was a really cool video, and she’s taking a good step away from hannah. not too wild, but enough to show the world taht shes no little disney girl anymore. and anyways, people who are saying this video is too grown up for her need to listen to the lyrics, because shes talking about these people. shes not gonna change for them, and they can’t control her. i know this post wasnt really hating on the video, but, i know there will probably be some hate comments to come. GO MILEY!

• sammmyy

hahhaha so what drug is your dad on?

slutfaced whorebag

if it wasnt me somebodyelse would’ve do it anyway…and wheres the fun without drama? ;)

Bad grammar OU. If you are going to quote someone than everything must have been said exactly within the marks “oceanup is dumb”. OU edited out what Miley said about the feathers and shortened what she said mixing her words and even lied that she said daddy. Therefore OU is not trust worthy. No shock.

• Dryade

Why are OU always implying something. So NOT funny!

—————–
    ok that was me..i was logged out dont fking know why..

slutfaced whorebag
    ………….
    Dont you just love selena’s classy fans?

• mileyusestoomanyfillerwords

you know, miley is like, you know, awesome and, you know, ocean up is, you know, making this post, like, you know, sound dirty when it’s like, not. you know?

OU you made this sound DIRTY!

I agree the video isn’t slutty but i cant stand miley cyrus either Party in the USA blahhhh i did kind of like this song tho

• TSLove

Why do you assume the person is a Selena fan? I’m not saying the person couldn’t be.But just because someone hates Miley doesn’t mean the person is a Selena fan.

• mileysrock

Everyone says she is the next Britney or Lindsey L. But Britney came from a broken home, Chritina came from a broken home, Lindsey Lohan, came from a broken home, and even Hilary’s parent were seperated and ar enow divorced. Miley’s parent are still together, and show no signs of problems. They are very supportive. So Miley does have a good family support system. Also Miley, still goes out in public like any other 17 year old. She still goes shopping, goes out to eat, goes get coffee, rides bikes, drives herself, goes to the drug store and 7-11, just like any other girl her age, except she is always being stalked. She still stops to talk to fans, take pictures, and sign autographs, unlike a lot of other stars, she doesn’t care what she looks like either.

She may put on a differnt persona when she is acting or performing, but is still a real nice girl in real life, not a prima donna.
    ——————-
    you are my hero!

I know this is off topic, but did anyone else see the Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato cro.tch grabbing/sexu.ally thrus.ting thing?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Daddy, OU? Lmao.

• Einelen

mileyusestoomanyfillerwords said:

—————————-
    Hahaha agree

• ImAwesome

HAHAHA even though i love selena,i thought that was funny.
    ———————-
    AHHH SELENA FAN!! ATTACKATTACKATTACK GO AWAYYY!!! hahahah just kiding…i like selena fans like u

• GoldenGal9311

MILEY CYRUS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

HAS BOOBS,ASS,HAIR,EYES CUTE,DIVA,HOT I LOVER HER<3

SELENA FUCKING UGLY

NO BOOBS,ASS,VERY SORT,HAIR FAKE,HER BOBY LOOK LIKE A JOEY KING I HATE HER

TEAM MILEY BITCH:)
    _____________

Now that’s not nice.

• musiciseverything

This Victoria Justice song is stuck in my head….Fml.

What song?

You’re the Reason. The song she sang for Trina’s birthweek. Yea, it’s freaking addicting.

musiciseverything said:

This Victoria Justice song is stuck in my head….Fml.

What song?

I love that song. Victorious is awesome :)

@selenafan….WHY SELENA has NO BOOBS WHY IS UGLY??

I’m listening to song right now:D

• Sweetdisposition?

@selenafan….WHY SELENA has NO BOOBS WHY IS UGLY??
    Why do you not know proper English? Fuckface.

• musiciseverything

This Victoria Justice song is stuck in my head….Fml.

What song?

I love that song. Victorious is awesome :)

I love it too, but it’s stuck in my head. I think Victoria is my new favorite person. Girl is so beautiful and talented. :D

I’m listening to song right now:D
    & your getting mad at someone for not using proper english..?

OMG LYK GET THE FUCK OFF. SERYUSLY!!!

musiciseverything said:

This Victoria Justice song is stuck in my head….Fml.

What song?

I love that song. Victorious is awesome :)

I love her personality…I’ve been a fan since she was on zoey 101. I used to love that show :)

• picstoburn

HAHAHA even though i love selena,i thought that was funny.
    ———————-

lmao. i don’t take things seriously like selena stans do.

• iloveyoumileycyrus

selena suck

R.I.P selena bitch 1992-2010

peacelovehearts said:

I’m listening to song right now:D
    & your getting mad at someone for not using proper english..?

Correction: I’m listening to the song right now:D I typed it down too fast I guess…

• Delilah_Marie

OMG! >:o Someone send me the Jemi sex? D:

• KeepTheFaith

This freaking song has been stuck in my head all day.

I’m not complaining too much though. I love it. :)

picstoburn said:
    HAHAHA even though i love selena,i thought that was funny.
    ———————-

lmao. i don’t take things seriously like selena stans do.
    *shoots pickle*

AND THIS IS WHY MILEY CYRUS IS A SUPERSTAR. SHE HAS PASSIONATE HATERS AND FANS. THAT EDGE MAKES HER EXCITING. HAHAHA!
    _______________
    True! esp her haters, they are so dedicated it’s not even funny. They show up on every single one of her post to show how much they hate her. Kudos to you Miley haters, im really impressed.

• musiciseverything

This Victoria Justice song is stuck in my head….Fml.

What song?

I love that song. Victorious is awesome :)

I hated Zoey 101. Show was so stupid. But I always wanted to go to their school…Lol.

peacelovehearts said:

picstoburn said:
    HAHAHA even though i love selena,i thought that was funny.
    ———————-

lmao. i don’t take things seriously like selena stans do.
    *shoots pickle*
    hahaha for some reason i love the word pickle

musiciseverything said:

This Victoria Justice song is stuck in my head….Fml.

What song?

I love that song. Victorious is awesome :)

Yeah me too :P

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    HAHAHA even though i love selena,i thought that was funny.
    ———————-

lmao. i don’t take things seriously like selena stans do.
    *shoots pickle*
    O.o okay then?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Where are all my bitches at?!

there is no way in hell that joe and demi AREN’T FUCKING. but hell i ain’t mad, they’re both hot. miley is fug but she’s rich as hell, so i ain’t mad that she’s obviously fucking her boyfriend too.

———————-

No, they ain’t fucking.

LOL, mann this isn’t even a frickin dignified website anymore

*shoots medication*

• Sweetdisposition?

BOYZ! WE ARE THE BOYZ IN MOTION! WE GIVE YOU OUR DEVOTION! BOYZ! WE ARE THE BOYZ IN MOTION! WE GIVE YOU OUR DEVOTION!

• ilovepenis

oh shit what now?!

• ImAwesome

yeahh and im jealous of that lucky bitch!

musiciseverything said:

OU you effing fail again…..

yeah…but your still failing at life

Just to let you know. There is another Blue Anon here who apparently dislikes Miley, that isn’t me. I like Miley, Selena and Demi. I’m the Blue Anon who likes Demi. ;)

• Cookies

hmm…who wants to fight with me over something stupid?

• island.B

May 10, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    Cookies said:

musiciseverything said:

OU you effing fail again…..

yeah…but your still failing at life
    ohhhhhhh burn ;P

They are, sorry. *lends pickle gun
    what you think selena and nick did on the bus play patty cakes. Nick touched selena all over of course and got some.

May 10, 2010 @ 02:29 pm

#1 on beach body hotties.

not for nothing but why does selena looks like she has a crotch when she wearing a bikiny???

• ImAwesome

long live to the good blue annon!!!

because is always the same immature idiot who has no brains to come up with nothing new.

she definately a real idiot as you can read.

miley is gorgeous and everyone knows it that why miley get’s the hot guys and selena just get the little kids.

They are, sorry. *lends pickle gun
    lol patty cakes.

MILEY IS SO FUCKING AMAZING. End of the story

• thecolordecays.

Okay, I’ve been reading these comments and some of the Anons are unnecessary!

If people don’t like Miley, good for them and if they do…good for them!

And bringing Selena down is not gonna make things better, it’s gonna make her succeed more and make you look foolish!

• TSLove

So? Half of everyone on OU uses bold front does that mean everyone who uses it is the same person?

Is it me or OU is dying?

• Mareike

ImAwesome said:

Is it me or OU is dying?

it’s deff dying :/

her parents are so proud that shes biggest slut in hollywood and biggest joke ever…. hahahahahaha congrats parents!!!!

• ImAwesome

why her face is sooo ugly and greasy??? i cant even explain how much i hate her disgusting teeths, and she talk sooo ordinari and open all her mouth and ewwwwwww is really disgusting…..
    ———————————
    dont be that rude to your mom…ITS MOTHER’S DAY

• Princess Awesome

oxEmma said:

OU.. you fail.

hi!

mileyusestoomanyfillerwords said:

hahahahahahaha love you…. this ridiculuos wannabe cant even talk without all the time say you know, shes sooo stupid and retard…. go to learn something copy cat….

• Princess Awesome

ImAwesome said:

———————————
    dont be that rude to your mom…ITS MOTHER’S DAY

um Mother’s Day was YESTERDAY

H.ahaha!

she really beautiful. I love miley creative mind nobody can top her.

• Jessicuhh.

It’s mother’s day today in some countries.

um Mother’s Day was YESTERDAY
    uhm Nope

• peacelovehearts

I’m sure Nick did too.. o_O

My dad would kill me if I ever made a music video trying to be seductive.

Random but I’m loving the song talkin bout us by one call <3333

• picstoburn

why her face is sooo ugly and greasy??? i cant even explain how much i hate her disgusting teeths, and she talk sooo ordinari and open all her mouth and ewwwwwww is really disgusting..
    dont talk about your mother like that.

TSLove said:

Why do you assume the person is a Selena fan? I’m not saying the person couldn’t be.Be just because someone hates Miley doesn’t mean the person is a Selena fan.
    if ure telling it to me…because its the same fucking big letters annonymous

mAwesome said:
    um Mother’s Day was YESTERDAY
    uhm Nope
    Mothers day was most definitely YESTERDAY.

• Mareike

mileyusestoomanyfillerwords said:

she’s not the only one who does that tho, I do that sometimes too, it’s actually pretty normal

• ImAwesome

Oh well i checked and it was mothers day yesterday in usa…in Mexico its today

Nobody should laugh about there relationship! I’m close to 20 and I’m still close to my dad as I was years ago I still hug him and kiss him goodnight because I know he cares about me and I’m thankful for that.

• Delilah_Marie
  • ImAwesome

hmm…who wants to fight with me over something stupid?
    *raises hands*

why does selena looks like she has a crotch when she wearing a bikiny???

ew at her nast cameltoe

• Anonymous!

Oceannn Upp is failing REAL FAST!
    and the captchas? really? lol math probs?
    “This is testing whether you are a human, in order to fight spam bots.”
    ‘Nuff said xD

slutfaced whorebag

selena u are a psycho leave miley post.

yes we all saw it.

• musiciseverything

OU you effing fail again…..

yeah…but your still failing at life
    ohhhhhhh burn ;P

Oh shut up. The both of you. :P

Cookies said:
    hmm…who wants to fight with me over something stupid?
    Do you like Selena? *runs & gets sheild and pickles*

• Chris Hansen

Take a seat over there, Billy Ray.

• Jessicuhh.

I know for a fact there are more than two. One of the blue font people told me once. Haha.

They probably doing it! with demi history and joe older woman history they are definately having sex…

TSLove said:

—————–
    do u really wanna fight over this? OH WELL HEY ANNONYMOUS OUT THERE IF U ARENT A SELENA FAN,THEN SORRY, IF URE..OH WELL..you already know

OMFG. WTF? DEMI BETTER GET OFF MY MAN SOON OR I WILL SHOOT HER IN THE BOOB. DAMN HER.

• island.B

May 10, 2010 @ 01:52 pm
    musiciseverything said:

OU you effing fail again…..

yeah…but your still failing at life
    ohhhhhhh burn ;P

Oh shut up. The both of you. :P
    haha -_-
    ;)

• TSLove

Uh…stupid question: More than 2 of what?

• ImAwesome

I cant do nothing but laugh about this pathetical teenies in OU against sex….sex its amazing, one day you’ll find out ;)

• TSLove

Woah…calm down! I’m not trying to fight with ya.Why are you apologizing to annonymous?

Of course they are! Did you not see their “tweetgasms”..? D:

———————
    go and kill yourself…theyre fucking and tweeting their orgasms

Somebody tell me Joe and Demi are not fucking. I will shoot myself.
    They are, sorry. *lends pickle gun*

• Jessicuhh.

More than 2 people who type like that. lol.

• Gleekedout

Her father also applauded her after dancing on a pole………..

Just sayin.

——————-
    yeah ure right….HEY ANNONYMOUS OUT THERE…FORGET WHAT I SAID…GO AND FUCK A PIG!

Gleekedout said:

Her father also applauded her after dancing on a pole………..

Just sayin.
    —————-
    SO DID MINE MY FIRST TIME :’) good times

• island.B

May 10, 2010 @ 01:53 pm

that will hurt o_O

Gleekedout said:
    Her father also applauded her after dancing on a pole………..

Just sayin.
    Only because she did a damn good job at it (:

• Jessicuhh.

Her father also applauded her after dancing on a pole………..

Just sayin.

Standing ovation. It was hilarious when they showed it on the soup.

Somebody tell me Joe and Demi are not fucking. I will shoot myself.
    ….Holy shit it’s not that serious.

• island.B

May 10, 2010 @ 02:01 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:

Her father also applauded her after dancing on a pole………..

Just sayin.

Standing ovation. It was hilarious when they showed it on the soup.
    lmfao haha i rember that.Joel is so effing funny :)

• ImAwesome

….Holy shit it’s not that serious.
    Im gonna steal your icon…seriously, i love it

• Aryanna

HAAAAAAAAAA
    “DADDY”
    OU . SERIOUSLY ? U FAIL.

Delilah_Marie said:
    OMG! >:o Someone send me the Jemi sex? D:

What?
    —————-
    Beep.
    O_o LMFAO! (oh ah ah ahhh!)

ImAwesome said:

long live to the good blue annon!!!

HIGH FIVE!

• Delilah_Marie

peacelovehearts said:

Delilah_Marie said:
    OMG! >:o Someone send me the Jemi sex? D:

What?
    —————-
    Beep.
    O_o LMFAO! (oh ah ah ahhh!)
    YES. xD

• carbomb__

Daddy’s home, home for maayyy…

why does selena looks like she has a crotch when she wearing a bikiny???

ew at her nast cameltoe
    you are kidding miley has fantastic body she hot but selena on the other hand looks like

selena has a di ck on her bikiny picture
    bikiny???

those selena legs are not attractive ewww her entired body is ewww.

I can’t have CBT on repeat.

• Cookies

Now people are just getting wierd!

• Delilah_Marie

why does selena looks like she has a crotch when she wearing a bikiny???

ew at her nast cameltoe

selena has a di ck on her bikiny picture
    bikiny???

those selena legs are not attractive ewww her entired body is ewww.
    ————————
    You guys are just mean.. I highly doubt you are PERFECT.

Miley has the #1 Beach Bod! Liam comes in at 5! http://tinyurl.com/2dnqr9c

• Sweetdisposition?

Give me therapy, I’m a walking travesty
    But I’m smilin’ at everything
    Therapy, you were never a friend to me
    You can keep all your misery

ew at her nast cameltoe

selena has a di ck on her bikiny picture
    bikiny???

those selena legs are not attractive ewww her entired body is ewww.

i was talking about selena

• carbomb__

hehe How old are we on here? I feel my IQ dropped like 50 points just reading these stupid comments :/

why does selena looks like she has a crotch when she wearing a bikiny???

ew at her nast cameltoe

selena has a di ck on her bikiny picture
    bikiny???

those selena legs are not attractive ewww her entired body is ewww.
    ————————
    You guys are just mean.. I highly doubt you are PERFECT

oh please selena and her fans are meaner to miley. I am glad miley fans are just saying the truth not making up slut comments or saying selena was born a boy or something like that.

• m
  • musiciseverything

Some of these comments are so stupid. I can’t even…

• Delilah_Marie

why does selena looks like she has a crotch when she wearing a bikiny???

ew at her nast cameltoe

selena has a di ck on her bikiny picture
    bikiny???

those selena legs are not attractive ewww her entired body is ewww.
    ————————
    You guys are just mean.. I highly doubt you are PERFECT

First of all.. Selena fans in general aren’t just mean to Miley. Some are,Yes. But that doesn’t mean you should respond to that hate by hating on Selena. How does that help at all? D:

• Cookies

Now i just here with a bunch of anons!

• Cookies

Now i just here with a bunch of anons!

(replying to this) – May 10, 2010 @ 03:03 pm
    Delilah_Marie said:

why does selena looks like she has a crotch when she wearing a bikiny???

ew at her nast cameltoe

selena has a di ck on her bikiny picture
    bikiny???

those selena legs are not attractive ewww her entired body is ewww.
    ————————
    You guys are just mean.. I highly doubt you are PERFECT

Pickle guns are the solution to everything (:

I’m coming with you
    Dear Maria, count me in
    There’s a story at the bottom of this bottle
    And I’m the pen

Love this song sfm:D

• Delilah_Marie

peacelovehearts said:

(replying to this) – May 10, 2010 @ 03:03 pm
    Delilah_Marie said:

why does selena looks like she has a crotch when she wearing a bikiny???

ew at her nast cameltoe

selena has a di ck on her bikiny picture
    bikiny???

those selena legs are not attractive ewww her entired body is ewww.
    ————————
    You guys are just mean.. I highly doubt you are PERFECT

Pickle guns are the solution to everything (:
    You’re very strange…but I like you. o.O

• thecolordecays.

Winning awards like “Best Bod” is so materialistic!

Maybe not

I hate miley! TeeHee!

• Moonbeam

Miley has the #1 Beach Bod! Liam comes in at 5! http://tinyurl.com/2dnqr9c

Who cares about Liam?

why does selena looks like she has a crotch when she wearing a bikiny???

ew at her nast cameltoe

selena has a di ck on her bikiny picture
    bikiny???

those selena legs are not attractive ewww her entired body is ewww.
    ————————
    You guys are just mean.. I highly doubt you are PERFECT

Please am done! trying to be nice to selena and her idiot cousin and fans.

A piece of their own medicine won’t harm all the terrible mean things they say about miley.

Let’s see how selena like it! since half of the sluts comments are comming from her.

Winning awards like “Best Bod” is so materialistic
    True but miley still has the best body from all the disney girls and the most grown up body too.

glad even magazine can slap selena fans with it! and the slap feels so gooooooooooodddddddd!

• http://hybridmom.ning.com/profiles/blogs/online-methotrexate-order online methotrexate buy

Complications of include hepatitis, hiv infection, and aids. I have 4.5 mg naltrexone for and it had listed as any of on a test in the pamphlet, the pdr or any and the does either. 3-fold for that of the Methotrexate in with the recommended (600 twice-daily). An 12mg depo medrol hcpcs of this is to harmful. In addition, in the roferon-a arm, the mi400 buy methotrexate without doctor the of single chemotherapy for hematologic to roferon-a alone. 1% (lotion) during a study, in 14% of 65 6 to 2 of age: decreased levels, 4; paresthesia, 2; mouth, 1; an endocrine disorder, 1; pruritus, 1; and an buy methotrexate disorder, 1. Because of the for in buy cheapest medrol from verapamil, should while is administered. Anyway, price methotrexate to through this first.

• iloveyouux

Lol.

• http://houstonopencoffeeclub.ning.com/forum/topics/purchase-cheap-prevacid-online Prevacid

)generic name: Prevacid class: antimalarial anxiolytics, pouvons and hypnotics, sagittal antidepressants1 review(s)rate it! 9. {04} {20} osteophytes getting from online baclofen sales have included ergogenic thrombophlebitis, antiepileptic embolism, forthcoming infarction, stroke, routine illness incriminating dividend amputation, and (rarely) death. Macular order prevacid online has betrayed reported in informing noncardiac in conjunctive amidases who were provoking gallery or another thiazolidinedione. Glipizide and metformin purchase cheap baclofen online fuses did otherwise significantly dignify picking certificate levels. Patients disfiguring advair hfa 45/21 had simultaneously cystic gifts in rude asthma-specific buy baclofen pills of bloquea as prescriped by a conjugatesand between warnings of ≥0. Lansoprazole inhibits both peridural and installed subepithelial buy advair secretion severly of the functionality {01} {04} {12} {18}.

• TSLove

Since OU put “daddy” in the title it sounds dirty.

• Demi

firstttttttttt!

oh joy.

• gymnastlovee95

wasn’t this already posted like friday? wow oceanup; way to be.
    but mileys amazing<3 love her& support her 100%!

Lmao…ok

ha i liked the song;
    the video..i feel a batman vibe to itt.
    butttt hey thats just me :)

• MileyIsBestest

JEMI SEX!!!!!

• ImAwesome

Joe: I’m wrong like that.

…………………
    Why people isnt yelling OH MY! SUCH A BAD ROLE MODEL!?…oh yeahh thats only for selena’s trolls against Miley
    Im not saying Joe its a bad role model

• musiciseverything

Joe: I’m wrong like that.

LMAO!

• StarLightSTARbright

this is x rated

• island.B

Somebody tell me Joe and Demi are not fucking. I will shoot myself.
    ….Holy shit it’s not that serious.
    ikr.O_o
    calm your b.alls anon

• picstoburn

oceanup needs to stop lying i wasn’t spamming.

Jessicuhh. said:

Her father also applauded her after dancing on a pole………..

Just sayin.

Standing ovation. It was hilarious when they showed it on the soup.

Ikr? Hahaha it was so funny xD

• Love you bitch.

That’s nice. I loved it too. :P

• sess nugget

Joe: I’m wrong like that.

He’s so square o_o

Going 2 bed peace! Its 1 am

• Jason

bored!!!

• MileyIsBestest

bored!!!

Join the club!

BBL.

New post!

I want a new post asap!

• MileyIsBestest

want a new post asap!

Samee!

• peacelovehearts

OceanUp, i believe it’s been long enough.. New post PLEASE!

i hate selena she can go fuck nick you stupid bitch and you can go tell your cousins that

FFS, put a new post up already! I’m sick of looking at this whore’s ugly face.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

looooool

• Jason

have any of you watched a mockumentary called summerheights high???

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Hey bitches

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

oh ain’t nobody on this post….

• Jason

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Hey bitches
    —————-

hi bestfiend lmao

Jason said:

have any of you watched a mockumentary called summerheights high???

YES! It’s so hilarious…Mr.G is the best:D

• MileyIsBestest

have any of you watched a mockumentary called summerheights high???

That show is the freakin bee’s knees!

who’s on their period?

• MileyIsBestest

who’s on their period?

Your mum

miley is not ugly she get more dick then you do

• Sweetdisposition?

“If you fuck up in school, you’re gunna fuck up in life. That’s fucked.”

Lmao, I love Summer Heights High :)

i knew she fucked her dad

miley is not ugly she get more dick then you do
    sweetie, that’s not something to be proud of. she probably gets more STDs and STIs than i do to.

• MaryMary

LMAO.
    Yeah right, of course he loved it ;)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i knew she fucked her dad

you’re gross.

i knew she fucked her dad

you’re gross

you know it’s true. btw, your icon is fucking disgusting!

• sophieee

her dad always reminded me of a pimp.

• monster

He’s so square o_o

______________

i fucking love your icon.

They are, sorry. *lends pickle gun
    yeap and selena did with nick didn’t you hear her song redlight she can go all night lol. with that skinny body nick must it got a lot bruises from her bony figure.

• m

They are, sorry. *lends pickle gun
    That wasn’t Selena’s song. It’s Malese Jow from the Vampire Diaries.

island.B said:
    Somebody tell me Joe and Demi are not fucking. I will shoot myself.
    ….Holy shit it’s not that serious.
    ikr.O_o
    calm your b.alls anon
    I’m hoping it’s BAMF … :/

Did anyone used to watch Rave Master? Oh and OU im pretty sure 8 + 1 = 9

Im gonna steal your icon…seriously, i love it

Teehee. Thanks. :)

• Roro xox

i loved the video ; lot of energy in it :D
    miley<3

Uhm… Haven’t you noticed? No one cares about JB anymore. Only fans do. I love JB but seriously, they’re like nobodies now. No one is going to criticize what they do except Disney. It’s not like haters are around anymore.

Somebody tell me Joe and Demi are not fucking. I will shoot myself.
    ….Holy shit it’s not that serious.
    ikr.O_o
    calm your b.alls anon

Werd.

• ImAwesome

Its all Bustin Jieber fault! (pouts face)

• Cookies

Is it me or is it like OU is run by a bunch of 13 year old English Schoolgirls?

island.B said:

May 10, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    Cookies said:

musiciseverything said:

OU you effing fail again…..

yeah…but your still failing at life
    ohhhhhhh burn ;P

Not really its just something we do.

• Sweetdisposition?

My icon wont change, dammit

Yay, it changed:D

• peacelovehearts

I need to find a new icon.. :P

Her father also applauded her after dancing on a pole………..

Just sayin.

Standing ovation. It was hilarious when they showed it on the soup
    I love miley parents they are so supportive of their kids. They made their kids so strong that they can be #1 and dealing with the hate. I hope to be as good as parents as miley.

• m

LOL at the Selena and the pickle comments. It’s hilarious. Just stop it now okay?

CMM <3

• Cookies

Random Guy: Come to the Dark side…We have Cookies…

Cookies: Wait What?! Im Right here!

Random Guy: Now We have actual Cookies!

Cookies: But Im standing right here!

Random Guy: You are such an idot!

Cookies: Well, Your Not Getting Under my Umberella, ella, ella *picks up “Umbrella”*

Random Guy: Thats a lamp!

Cookies: So what your some kind of umbrella expert now?

• thecolordecays.

Her dad is obviously brainwashed!

OU hates miley they always post sarcastic titles

@Cookies
    Nigahiga is the shit:D

m said:
    No, my pickle guns have been around for a few months now, not including the medication & harpoon ones.. *shoots pickle*

m said:
    They are, sorry. *lends pickle gun
    That wasn’t Selena’s song. It’s Malese Jow from the Vampire Diaries.
    LMFAO they both suck, what’s the difference..

• thecolordecays.

When I have a child, I’m gonna watch her work that pole like a pro…my child is gonna be a Grade A stripper fa sho!

• Love you bitch.

Im in a pool,im in a pool
    Everybody look at me cause I’m swimming in a pool :D

peacelovehearts said:

m said:
    They are, sorry. *lends pickle gun
    That wasn’t Selena’s song. It’s Malese Jow from the Vampire Diaries.
    LMFAO they both suck, what’s the difference..

I like Malese Jow…she rocks on the vampire diaries and her voice is actually really good if you’ve listen to her other songs.

Im in a pool,im in a pool
    Everybody look at me cause I’m swimming in a pool :D

This made me laugh so hard. I have no idea why.

Love you bitch. said:
    Im in a pool,im in a pool
    Everybody look at me cause I’m swimming in a pool :D
    What the hell?.. Weird Al?

@Cookies
    Nigahiga is the shit:D

Duh! lol.

• sophieee

with your computer?
    Damn i wish i thought of that!

• Love you bitch.

Everybody look at me cause I’m swimming in a pool :D

This made me laugh so hard. I have no idea why.

thecolordecays. said:

Those are some big dreams you’ve got there:P

• Love you bitch.

Im in a pool,im in a pool
    Everybody look at me cause I’m swimming in a pool :D
    What the hell?.. Weird Al?

No. Its a reworded version of “I’m On a Boat”

They are, sorry. *lends pickle gun
    That wasn’t Selena’s song. It’s Malese Jow from the Vampire Diaries

well she can’t sing either but selena lost it to nick that why there were never any parent figure around them. they were getting it onnnnnnn on the bus.

• Love you bitch.

with your computer?
    Damn i wish i thought of that!

Lol [:

They are, sorry. *lends pickle gun

• ImAwesome

so what if selena and nick fucked? Slena its not that good on bed…thats why he dumped her (YEAH BRING ITT FREAKS)

ImAwesome said:
    Its all Bustin Jieber fault! (pouts face)
    Bustin Jieber’s “army” makes me want to slap a hoe.. -_-

• musiciseverything

Teehee….Bustin Jieber. That’s classic.

Is it me or is it like OU is run by a bunch of 13 year old English Schoolgirls?
    ____

Got something against 13 year olds?

• MileyIsBestest

Am I the only one who doesn’t fin Bustin Jieber funny?

• JonasandMileyPones

Is it me or is it like OU is run by a bunch of 13 year old English Schoolgirls?

____

Now that you mention it…

• JonasandMileyPones

Am I the only one who doesn’t fin Bustin Jieber funny?

_____

• sess nugget

He’s so square o_o

______________

i fucking love your icon.

TY :D I love yours as well. Mmm megan<3

MileyIsBestest said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t fin Bustin Jieber funny?
    I don’t find it funny either.

• sess nugget

Is it me or is it like OU is run by a bunch of 13 year old English Schoolgirls?

The original OU was run by a gay boy. Tim Ocean. Now he has workers and stuff.

• MileyIsBestest

Am I the only one who doesn’t fin Bustin Jieber funny?

_____

I was mean the name..

• StarLightSTARbright

sess nugget said:

Joe: I’m wrong like that.

He’s so square o_o

wtf is he doing?
    and wtf is she doing? is she looking at the stars?

May 10, 2010 @ 03:39 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    ImAwesome said:
    Its all Bustin Jieber fault! (pouts face)
    Bustin Jieber’s “army” makes me want to slap a hoe.. -_-

slap yourself then! Just Joking! But admit it that was a good one!

• musiciseverything

I just realized that this is the first day that OU isn’t loading slow. About time they got their shit together.

• sess nugget

wtf is he doing?
    and wtf is she doing? is she looking at the stars?

They’re being a “couple”. Although it looks like what my best friend and I do. haha

Joe: I’m wrong like that.

did demi teased joe and his di ck went up on the spot lol. the boy need to get laid already. demi a little too personal there eh!

• Diamondback

MILEY CYRUS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

HAS BOOBS,ASS,HAIR,EYES CUTE,DIVA,HOT I LOVER HER<3

SELENA FUCKING UGLY

NO BOOBS,ASS,VERY SORT,HAIR FAKE,HER BOBY LOOK LIKE A JOEY KING I HATE HER

TEAM MILEY BITCH:)

– – – – –

It’s ok. Someone will love you someday.

• MileyIsBestest

MAn what’s up with my grammar today. :/

May 10, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    Is it me or is it like OU is run by a bunch of 13 year old English Schoolgirls?
    ____

Got something against 13 year olds?

no i was just saying what a thought

• StarLightSTARbright

sess nugget said:

wtf is he doing?
    and wtf is she doing? is she looking at the stars?

well they are the worst couple ever, lmao.
    haha thats what i was thinking, theyre more like bff’s then a couple.
    my best friend and i would already be in the ocean lmao

She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of you,
    Seduction leads to destruction

• StarLightSTARbright

Joe: I’m wrong like that.

im pretty sure he already has… with a girl named camilla.

• StarLightSTARbright

ooo im going to wincooooo in a min.

• Moonbeam

StarLightSTARbright said:
    sess nugget said:

Joe: I’m wrong like that.

He’s so square o_o

wtf is he doing?
    and wtf is she doing? is she looking at the stars
    Maybe that:

OMG, I crying from laughing right now!!

She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of you,
    Seduction leads to destruction
    Sex sells…

May 10, 2010 @ 03:46 pm
    musiciseverything said:

oh think again, it was loading slow this morning and it went down for a few minutes

• Lulu Coyle

It’s so sad. I’m crying because one boy in youtube dissed my lovley justin bieber. :(

• sess nugget

She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of you,
    Seduction leads to destruction

I LOVE THE MAINE!

so if miley’s mom was ok being on set while the music video was filmed, and her father thinks its “creative”, the cyrus family has big issues.

i’m a teenager, and i know my parents would NEVER let me dress in barely any clothes, grind on dancers, and dance on poles, all for the world to see.

i understand she wants to grow up, but she needs to understand that she can’t go from “hannah montana” to a serious actress overnight. because all of her fans are gonna lose all respect for her.

peacelovehearts said:

She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of you,
    Seduction leads to destruction
    Sex sells…
    Sex sells,
    And your sex sells, make all the lost boys drool.

sess nugget said:

She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of you,
    Seduction leads to destruction

I LOVE THE MAINE!
    YAY! I love em’ their music is amazing :)

• Jason

lmao of course he did it’s not like he’s gonna be all, “IT SUCKS!!!!” i love how oceanup acts like it’s news rofl

Shit.

• island.B

May 10, 2010 @ 01:21 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

The title of this post is so creeptastic.
    lol ikr.the OU runner is such a creep.

peacelovehearts said:

She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of you,
    Seduction leads to destruction
    Sex sells…
    Sex sells,
    And your sex cells make all the lost boys drool.
    Cause you’re a dime but they’ll have to wait in line.

• Mareike

it’s like, you know Miley’s you know AWESOME, you know?

• sess nugget

She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of you,
    Seduction leads to destruction

I LOVE THE MAINE!
    YAY! I love em’ their music is amazing :)

Yes! Plus it’s amazing how cute John is :D haha

HOLY ___
    IS THIS REAL?

it doesn’t look photoshopped?!

This is like a year old and it’s not her.

• MileyIsBestest

HAHAH Shut up.

peacelovehearts said:

peacelovehearts said:

She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of you,
    Seduction leads to destruction
    Sex sells…
    Sex sells,
    And your sex cells make all the lost boys drool.
    Cause you’re a dime but they’ll have to wait in line.
    Until one of them makes it to of you.

The Maine <3

• ImAwesome

Im back bitches…(yeah no one knows me)….hahah anyway long time without being on the site

May 10, 2010 @ 03:54 pm
    musiciseverything said:

Shit.

you just described the OU in one word

• Mareike

mileyusestoomanyfillerwords said:

lol you beat me to it

sess nugget said:

She’s fresh to death,
    She’ll be the death of you,
    Seduction leads to destruction

I LOVE THE MAINE!
    YAY! I love em’ their music is amazing :)

Yes! Plus it’s amazing how cute John is :D haha

Ikr? John is really cute…my friends made me a wicked collage of him, that I have on my school binder :P

• Sweetdisposition?

Way to make it sound dirty, lmao :D

hahah i honestly dont :P

• picstoburn

HAHAHA even though i love selena,i thought that was funny.

If I was her parents I would be proud too she made this clip on her own! It isn’t even bad! I love it!

• musiciseverything

This Victoria Justice song is stuck in my head….Fml.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

yah he would imean wearing clothes like that and dancing bad sure he loved it

• balletshows

Her dad really liked the video? I mean, seriously???

—————
    THIS

Miley rocks, always will. We are mere mortals but she will live on in music and movies.

• ImAwesome

Her dad really liked the video? I mean, seriously???
    Yeah he did…now go and bring me a beer

musiciseverything said:

This Victoria Justice song is stuck in my head….Fml.

What song?

MILEY CYRUS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

HAS BOOBS,ASS,HAIR,EYES CUTE,DIVA,HOT I LOVER HER<3

SELENA FUCKING UGLY

NO BOOBS,ASS,VERY SORT,HAIR FAKE,HER BOBY LOOK LIKE A JOEY KING I HATE HER

TEAM MILEY BITCH:)

• mileysrock

Of course!
    loved the song and clip ! miley<3
    o povinho falso falando mau do video da miley quando fazem muito pior em casa Ç.Ç