Nick Jonas Fan Club Presale Tomorrow

dem-songs
nick-presale

Are YOU going to see the crew on tour this summer?

• Sel

uh honey, some people are excited for this “crap tour” as you would call it! I’ve been a Jonas Brothers fan since there FIRST cd came out when they were still with columbia records and I’ve never been able to go to a concert. And now I finally can! So I’m VERY excited for this “crap tour” :)

• MileyIsBestest

LAME

• mctiqueen

Demi sure loves tweeting that guy a lot. I thought Joe was her lover from another mother. Oh, but wait. There’s no camera around, so there’s no need to fake it between the hours of midnight-6am :)

• K.F.D.M.S lover

no not even alittle

• TayBrii__?

Can’t go, ain’t got the money. :-/ Luv y’all though.

• A Taste of Honey

lol i love how no one’s excited for this crap tour

• mctiqueen

I would be the one sneaking Vodka in my purse, and a couple of Advil, if so help me God, I dared step into this circus act lmao. The only way in hell I would go is to be able to see Nick :)

omg!omg! selena dancing soldier boy. she is good i DIDN’T KNOW SHE COULD DANCE??

• idkMyBFFjill

In other relevant news, Francheska won Kyle Massey’s picture contest on twitter. lmao.

• mctiqueen

LMAO. OMG, that was epic, and I saved it for whenever I even think about crying. The ending was the best with the thumbs up.

that sounds like a rad idea.

even though if you were behind me, id kill you.

these chicks behind me at the last concert def. pre-gamed a little to hard and they def. almost got hurt.

but if your no where near me.. party on!

Can’t wait to see Jonas Brothers and Demi on tour. I could care less about the other people though…I hope they are only a warm up. We’ve seen JB five times now and every concert has been amazing. They really do put on a great show and sing anywhere from 1.5-2hrs. JB said they are doing a full Jonas Brothers set so that’s what I’m going for.

Nick’s solo tour was awesome, more close up and he was much more laid back and totally into the music. There was less production, but it gave you an opportunity to really see what a talented musician he was. I hope he performs a few tracks off his album.

Are YOU going to see the crew on tour this summer?

What is this post?

• mctiqueen

that sounds like a rad idea.

even though if you were behind me, id kill you.

but if your no where near me.. party on!

Lmao. Hey, now, I would be the one passing out the drinks and the advil. We are gonna need something big and strong to get through this hot mess :)

“U smile..I smile…”

• idkMyBFFjill

@mctiqueen:
    Your icon leaves me speechless. Can we all take a moment of silence to honor it?

• MileyIsBestest

What is this post?

YA MUM

that sounds like a rad idea.

even though if you were behind me, id kill you.

but if your no where near me.. party on!

hmm. well not you have a case.

im always around for free drinks ;)

im game.

• mctiqueen

*virtually passes out some free wrist-bands and drinks* alright, everyone, drink up! And let’s all stare at Bieber.

• MileyIsBestest

Go Phineas, go, go, Phineas.

• mctiqueen

I think Dora should be the opening act.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

MileyIsBestest said:

Go Phineas, go, go, Phineas.
    ____
    ilove thes show even thaght im almost 20 D:

I love Nick Jonas, he’s the only Jonas I genuinly like.

• MileyIsBestest

Go Phineas, go, go, Phineas.
    ____
    ilove thes show even thaght im almost 20 D:

I like that show am I am 18. :D

No. They come to my state my first day back at college. If this had happened 2 years ago I would’ve been absolutely devestated. Now I don’t even care that I’m going to miss it.

and you all say selena had no stage presence. she always is heads toward it.

good job sel.

she tweeted him like once retard. hes from a band and has had a girlfriend for 5 years. & hes way too good for demi :)

oooohhh ok.

lol.

then do it up girl.
    ___________

Haha, I probably wont go. Ngl, unless she tells me we can go backstage and meet JB, I`m making other plans. ;P

haha.

if i had money to blow i may have gone.

but i cant spend that much on something i really could care less about.

unfortunately for you, “the baby” is talented.

• Dumaaa ?

haha.

if i had money to blow i may have gone.

but i cant spend that much on something i really could care less about.
    __________

I understand you on that. I have the money to go to at least 3 shows if I wanted, but what`s the point? I don`t like the idea, so I`m not cashing out my money on it. Sorry boys. :P

haha.

if i had money to blow i may have gone.

but i cant spend that much on something i really could care less about.
    __________

basically.

lol.

See “the crew”? No. I’m going to see the Jonas Brothers despite “the crew’s” presence.

I’d actually be going to more shows if “the crew” wasn’t involved.

• Sweetdisposition?

Are YOU going to see the crew on tour this summer? Helll naaaaaaaw!

• peacelovehearts

S.I.M.P. Squirrels in my pants!

• MileyIsBestest

And what’s her twitter?

Seriously the Jonas Brothers are like Woody in Toy Story and Justin Bieber is Buzz Lightyear. Suddenly the Woody posters are replaced by Buzz and Woody gets pushed under the bed. Everyone wants the shiny new toy.

—————
    True Statement

• K.F.D.M.S lover

im going to sleep so tired
    bey good night

Are you going to see the crew on tour this summer?

Eh, I might. My friend Jenna is forcing me to go to about 5 of their Cali shows. :\

mm.

imma need ya’ll to re-evaluate that one.

• Dumaaa ?

mm.

imma need ya’ll to re-evaluate that one.
    ___________

Well, she`s going to support her cousin and she wants me to come along with her. I`m still iffy about it. I might go, but I might not. We`ll see.

• LucyintheSky

___________________

oh good anology, but have you seen the Toy Story 3 trailer, Andy picks Woody over Buzz to take it to college ;)
    nothing against Buzz that’s true, he’s still cool, but never as cool as Woody :)

Here you go. This is her personal Twitter. http://twitter.com/godsgirl8494

• MileyIsBestest

I’m almost 21, and I make some space on my daily busy agenda to watch Phineas & Ferb, that’s how awesome it is, there I said it!

HAHA WOOO
    Oh and I love ya name. (my name’s Lucy as well)

• Hilary

meh.

• LucyintheSky

HAHA WOOO
    Oh and I love ya name. (my name’s Lucy as well)
    ______________________

:D !!!

___________________

Good point!

• mctiqueen

justinbieber met up with a friend tonight for some dinner….
    3 minutes ago via web

Aww. LOL.

mm.

imma need ya’ll to re-evaluate that one.
    ___________

i mean, i get going.

but 5?

damn. lol

sorry i just envision $’s leaving my wallet which may be clouding my judgment.

• Dumaaa ?

i mean, i get going.

but 5?

damn. lol

sorry i just envision $’s leaving my wallet which may be clouding my judgment.
    ___________

We aren`t paying for the tickets. :P Her cousin is providing them. You think I would cash out my own money for this shitfest tour? HA!

• Becca.

I’d just be going for the Jonas Brothers to be honest. That’s all.

i mean, i get going.

but 5?

damn. lol

sorry i just envision $’s leaving my wallet which may be clouding my judgment.
    ___________

oooohhh ok.

lol.

then do it up girl.

• Dumaaa ?

oooohhh ok.

lol.

then do it up girl.
    ___________

I’m a Jonas fan but I have to admit that they’re over.. this is the beggining of the end:(

Buzz is also the fake one with a big ego who it turns out has no real talent. Woody though is endures through it all to the end. I take the Jonas Brothers any day over the baby. I hope to get tickets but my concert location means I wait a week. Can’t say I’m excited about Demi though. Unfortunately even if Joe grew up and came to his senses by July, they’d still be stuck with her.

• thecolordecays.

I want to go to a Nick Jonas concert…enough said!

what are demi’s friends saying about jemi? that it is horrific and vomit-inducing?

seriously though…what are they saying?

• Danger-ous

Gonna go to one Camp Lame show. Would go to more, but I can’t stomach that much Demi and those other irrelevant losers JB’s dad thinks have talent. It’s funny what Demi’s friends are saying about “Jemi”. But then again, they know the truth.
    It can’t be far off from what we’re all saying about Jemi. Doesn’t take a genius to figure them out.

Why is that demi whore tweting all time low? wow she fucking sucks.

• mctiqueen

I hate when they do that are YOU gonna do *insert here*

• nia

you are crazy to much with

• mctiqueen

I cannot, for the love that is Mike, believe I am first on OceanUp. Eh, the hype people make it seem to be dissapoints me, lmao.

• mctiqueen

I would be pumped if Nick was going solo for the tour. Btw, Nick, I think you need a new default picture, babe. LOL.

• A Taste of Honey

oh cool. no thanks to the camp rock tour though

hello?

Bieber on Oprah tomorrow! Ah, I’m excited :D

oceanup is being lame

• iMystified

Are YOU going to see the crew on tour this summer?

HEEEELL NO!

• nia

you are 18 i thot you where 19 the in your face . no way you are 18 i what you to tell the truth. i love your show

ilove thes show even thaght im almost 20 D:

===

I love it too and i’m 18 :]

Are YOU going to see the crew on tour this summer?

nah.

college.

camp rock OD.

next one maybe.

• mctiqueen

I wonder how much Justin Bieber is going to be flirting with queen O tomorrow lmao.

I’m going to Bieber this summer but not Jonas… oh how times have changed.

MileyIsBestest said:

What is this post?

YA MUM

Yo momma is so fat she broke the floor!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

MileyIsBestest said:

Go Phineas, go, go, Phineas.
    ____
    ilove thes show even thaght im almost 20 D:

I like that show am I am 18. :D
    _____
    im not the only one

• mctiqueen

I’m going to Bieber this summer but not Jonas… oh how times have changed.

Only for Bieber, shawty!

• A Taste of Honey

I’m going to Bieber this summer but not Jonas… oh how times have changed.

==

lol same here

• peacelovehearts

Are you going to see the crew on tour this summer?

Not with a camp rock tour i’m not (:

no one is tweeting. gr!

• mctiqueen

You guys stink. My aunt is taking my 12 year old cousin to go and see him when he comes here, and they thought I was going to still be in school, so they didn’t bother to ask me. *im sad*

• peacelovehearts

K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    MileyIsBestest said:

Go Phineas, go, go, Phineas.
    ____
    ilove thes show even thaght im almost 20 D:

I like that show am I am 18. :D
    _____
    write sorry that word i know but i forget i write fast and idont cheake it sorry d:
    Phineas & Ferb is THE best disney show.. ’nuff said,

I’m going to Bieber this summer but not Jonas… oh how times have changed.

Only for Bieber, shawty!

ATL sold out in like 2 seconds.

HIGHLY upset.

• mctiqueen

I’m going to Bieber this summer but not Jonas… oh how times have changed.

Only for Bieber, shawty!

ATL sold out in like 2 seconds.

HIGHLY upset.

Right?! Lmao. Our bb is selling out all over the place. But I am proud of him, though :)

i got 5th row seats to bieber. i’m so happy. haha

• MileyIsBestest

Go Phineas, go, go, Phineas.
    ____
    ilove thes show even thaght im almost 20 D:

I like that show am I am 18. :D
    _____
    Phineas & Ferb is THE best disney show.. ’nuff said,

THIS

Go Phineas, go, go, Phineas.
    ____
    ilove thes show even thaght im almost 20 D:

I like that show am I am 18. :D
    _____
    Phineas & Ferb is THE best disney show.. ’nuff said,

it really is.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

peacelovehearts said:

K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    MileyIsBestest said:

Go Phineas, go, go, Phineas.
    ____
    ilove thes show even thaght im almost 20 D:

I like that show am I am 18. :D
    _____
    Phineas & Ferb is THE best disney show.. ’nuff said,
    ____
    so true
    ilove it its so funny

• mctiqueen

I love when he dances and he sticks his tounge out a little bit. It’s pretty much the most adorable thing on this planet. And I am the biggest cougar for Bieber ever, but hey, how can you resist the kid lmao.

• peacelovehearts

I’m going to Bieber this summer but not Jonas… oh how times have changed.

Only for Bieber, shawty!
    Don’t get molested! or die from getting trampled by delusional little girls! D:

• peacelovehearts

MileyIsBestest said:
    Go Phineas, go, go, Phineas.
    ____
    ilove thes show even thaght im almost 20 D:

I like that show am I am 18. :D
    _____
    Phineas & Ferb is THE best disney show.. ’nuff said,

THIS
    Once Hannah Montana ends, Phineas & Ferb is going to be the only reason i still watch it.. :P

psh i love slod.

psh i love slod.

• MileyIsBestest

I don’t know if I wanna marry him or put him in a stoller. ;)

• mctiqueen

When Hannah Montana ends, Disney as we know it, well, we can kiss that so-long.

• mctiqueen

Tina Fey putting him in that stroller was epic. And that skit will never get old to me. I hope they call him back to actually guest-host the show when he’s older.

• K.F.D.M.S lover
  • A Taste of Honey

When Hannah Montana ends, Disney as we know it, well, we can kiss that so-long.

===

i think hannah got boring after the 2nd season :/

• peacelovehearts

mctiqueen said:
    When Hannah Montana ends, Disney as we know it, well, we can kiss that so-long.
    Then, PERRY~> HBIC.

gotta run. bye guys!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

MileyIsBestest said:

I don’t know if I wanna marry him or put him in a stoller. ;)
    ______
    XD
    he is so tiny

I’m going to Bieber this summer but not Jonas… oh how times have changed.

Only for Bieber, shawty!

ATL sold out in like 2 seconds.

HIGHLY upset.

i am.

except I was really hoping with a first tour, arena… I would have no problem.

… lies.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

A Taste of Honey
    bey

• MileyIsBestest

Phineas and Ferb

That’s my jam

• MileyIsBestest

When Hannah Montana ends, Disney as we know it, well, we can kiss that so-long.

===

i think hannah got boring after the 2nd season :/

That’s true, but I still love it, and will cry when it’s over.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

MileyIsBestest said:

Phineas and Ferb

That’s my jam
    ____
    every time it games im singing it with them

just one thing

BIEVER IS A FAG :)

• mctiqueen

Bieber’s ex girlfriend is taking questions on Formspring, lmao. How cute *rolls eyes*

• LucyintheSky

• MileyIsBestest

What’s her formsprin?

• mctiqueen

He needs to stop being so adorable. And, we’re catching onto you Bieber, don’t think we didn’t see that look lmao.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

LucyintheSky said:

_____
    welcome to the club

• mctiqueen

Ok. This makes NO.SENSE. One minute, she has it up and running, and then she deletes it. And then, she will tweet it’s back up again, lmao. But it’s formspring.me/babybrunette or something like that.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

_____
    thats not now it always was like that

• Dumaaa ?

Are you going to see the crew on tour this summer?

Gonna pass on this one and hope they do a Jonas Bros tour or Joe does a solo. No thanks to Camp Lame and Demi!!!