Nick Jonas While The World Is SPINNIN’

Live version of Nick Jonas & The Administration‘s ‘While The World Is Spinnin’ not featured on ‘Who I Am’, it is from ‘Nick Jonas & The Administration Live At The Wiltern‘. Credit: ohhowyoureyessparkle. 1+

how you know? because he says rain and just before the storm talk about the rain.
    Can’t be more obvious

I said I’m afraid
    Of everything they’re gonna say
    Behind my back

Cause nothings changing

Cause nothings changing
    While the world is spinning

If you like the song and want to have it on your iPhone/Pod/Touch/Nano/Pad/whatever, you should pay for it. It is illegal to download without paying. I get that most people think it’s no big deal to steal music but why sell you soul for a dollar. Nick is extremely talented and should be paid. His management is his father, so I don’t see that ever really changing. Yes his label is Disney and you can kid yourself into thinking your dislike of Disney means you can steal but it is just that, an excuse. They allowed him to put out this music so they can’t be that bad. For those that steal music, I hope that when you grow up and get a job that your boss doesn’t pay you. Then you’ll understand the concept of working hard for no payment.

• StarLightSTARbright

inseperable was amazing, but nothing can beat a original ;)

• StarLightSTARbright

I said I’m afraid
    Of everything they’re gonna say
    Behind my back

Cause nothings changing

Cause nothings changing
    While the world is spinning

omgosh who cares fools just enjoy the music.

@elliesaur the studio version of stay has been out for a while, they put it on oceanup when it got released http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7QUDC-vFiE

————————–

I’m old enough and I work!:)I will just listen to it on You Tube then. And he does get payed and his management too.

I thought it was about miley. The way she wont let him back in for going out with selena and turning his back on miley when she need him the most in public and out.

Didn’t he mention rain??

haha yeah but my theory is that selena didn’t want him back because she was afraid and Nick was too “I said I’m afraid Of everything they’re gonna say Behind my back”…selena always says that no one on her family liked Nick so he’s afraid to be back with her :) and there’s a vid that says selena was there (canada) once to visit Demi…no pictures but different people said that so im guessing is for her! haha im crazy i know lol

Can’t be more obvious

I said I’m afraid
    Of everything they’re gonna say
    Behind my back

Cause nothings changing

Cause nothings changing
    While the world is spinning
    If is about miley than I don’t blame her. He completely went against her in public when she needed him to stand up for her.

If It’s about selena I have no sympathy for her because she knew what she was getting into, she said herself she wanted that guy who was still in love with his ex to give her a change. well he did! so she knew about it.

but miley I feel bad for her because even me a fan will have never thought of jb and nick doing that to her. I felt really bad for miley and even now how they replaced her with demi. I am just glad she fell in love again, hope this guy know how to defend her like a gentleman and stand up for her.

I still like nick am just disappointed in him.

you know, i’m pretty sure he won’t hate anyone. some people are broke asshole. some people don’t have itunes but we love his music just the same as you. think before you open your mouth. we respect him just as much as you do.

• JB rocks my socks

ts from itunes ppl…go get it!!

—————
    Why get it on itunes, when you can listen to it on You Tube?! :) Or illegaly download it? That’s what I’m gonna do, you should too! :D

Umm well because its supports Nick..DUH
    And yay!!
    Im going to go check itunes right now!!!!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

ilike Inseperable its good

• LucyintheSky

well I’m surprised we didn’t get loads of advertisement for this release, not even a litle tweet from Nick :/
    still excited that we got this, I would love to support him with all my heart but I have no money after mother’s day so I’ll have to download it :P

• elliesaur

I freaking love Inseperable. :)
    && I still want the studio version of Stay, Nick.

• elliesaur

LucyintheSky said:

________________
    IKR? I wasn’t even aware of this. How do you sell when no one knows about it?
    Anyway, I love this but I need to stock up on more iTunes gift cards before I buy anything else.

rocks my socks said:

ts from itunes ppl…go get it!!

—————

Umm well because its supports Nick..DUH
    And yay!!
    Im going to go check itunes right now!!!!

I’ll support him, when he’s no longer under that management and doing stupid shit with Disney. But either way I wasn’t going to download it cause I ain’t got money. LOL

I don’t understand the song. what does it means???

download link pls! :))

WWHHHYYYYY must I love Nick so much!?

May 10, 2010 @ 10:16 pm

its from itunes ppl…go get it!!

—————

——————–

BECAUSE that’s cheating Nick Jonas out.

“PAY” him some respect for his hard work and dedication to his amazing music please.

world spinning what is it about? doesn’t like have a story or anything.. anyone explain? did he lie to someone or use them?

I don’t understand the song. what does it means???

—————–

I don’t have the lyrics and I only heard the song once, so I have no clue.

download link pls! :))

—————

Persuade me! :)

May 10, 2010 @ 10:16 pm

its from itunes ppl…go get it!!

—————

——————–

BECAUSE that’s cheating Nick Jonas out.

———————–

I will, when he’s Nick J without Papa J management and Disney grabbing his nuts! Where does that money go to? That doesn’t benefit Nick J as much we’d like. :)

While The World Is SPINNIN’ is about selena gomez! he wrote it while he was in canada, and after that he spent time with selena! :)

Anonymous
    May 10, 2010 @ 10:36 pm

May 10, 2010 @ 10:16 pm

its from itunes ppl…go get it!!

—————

——————–

BECAUSE that’s cheating Nick Jonas out.

ha ha ha PAY him some respect. you mean get your parents to PAY him some respect? not everybody wishes to spend money on music when they can get it for free because money does NOT grow on trees and people like him get pay to APPEAR to “ACT” and neither takes any hard work or brain power. your opinion against mine is all it is

Anonymous
    May 10, 2010 @ 10:36 pm

May 10, 2010 @ 10:16 pm

its from itunes ppl…go get it!!

—————

——————–

BECAUSE that’s cheating Nick Jonas out.

————————

HIGH FIVE! hahaha

Didn’t he mention rain??

but selena and him were only pr stunts as soon as their cd’s came out they stop going out in public.

• thecolordecays.

Why the heck is he talking like that?!
    LOL
    ///
    Those songs were awesome…I felt I was at the concert, just chillin’!
    Sometimes that’s all you need is a chill!

• yajaira

i love nick

• mhmm .

NEED.ITUNES.CARD.NOWWWW.

• m

Like we didn’t already have live Nick music……Pointless

• vipin

i watched and it is quite nice you know.
    mobile software | romantic sms

• anne

I love Inseparable

• Hopppppe

What other tracks are on the Live From The Wiltern CD? Obvs Stay, While The World Is Spinning & Insperable just wondered if there was anymore and are they all non-album tracks?

Someone let me know pllllz x

Black Keys/ALBL is on there, Olive and an Arrown, Conspiracy Theory, Last Time Around. They are just live versions. They also kept some of this little speeches in so it plays more like a concert than just live tracks. It’s really good.

There are 13 tracks. You can check iTunes to see what the track listing is.

I don’t think the song is about Selena. He wrote it while they were doing Camp Rock which is why it didn’t make it on the album. Which is why I’m happy we get it live. It could have been from an old idea. He rarely takes an idea at that moment and writes the exact story. Usually he just gets an idea from situations, not necessarily even his own. Most people make too much out of it. It’s a song and a good one.

• LyricandMelody_

Soooo.
    Justin and Miley had dinner last night.

This sing is certainly for Miley.
    Like Inseperable …
    Everybody knows that his best song are all about Miley ;)

Niley forever <3

WTF ? Justina and Miley ?!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO MILEY NOOOOOOOO
    WHERE’S LIAM RIGHT NOW ?! FML ;@

• kayisl0vex

amazing :)

The Song is About no one! ;D

What in the world did jb/Nick do to Miley?!? She was the one who said everything in public!!

WTF ? Justina and Miley ?!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO MILEY NOOOOOOOO
    WHERE’S LIAM RIGHT NOW ?! FML
    Miley has a boyfriend duh! He so short next to her lol. MIley and justin will coming out on much music so they are probably talking about that! Miley wouldn’t go out with him he has no muscle or height, she got liam for that.

don’t even go there with that stupidity. Everyone knew they were going out together she said in 2007 on e news and nick never denied her and even acknoledge he was with miley or hannah.

They just turn their back on her because she had that scandal and nick didn’t have her back, they abandone her but they didn’t mind using her when they needed the help and were nobodies.

so don’t even go there. she didn’t say nothing bad about nick it more like she made him sound like a prince. Either way the bottom line you don’t go against who help you for two newbies and by the way selena did so much worse then miley and they didn’t do shit to her.

—————
    thats not the studio version, its live…i dont like it! i want STUDIO version! lol :)

WTF what did *they ever do to Miley???
    *Wasn’t she the one who said all the mean things
    example:7 things
    Im seriously asking not arguing

==========
    YEAH i’m so confused
    boy you guys are stupid. EVERYONE knows what they did to miley it was all over the news how jb turned against miley after her hacker scandal and the photos that the hacker stole. the hacker got caught by the FBI and went to jail.

Jb didn’t even mention her and everyone thought miley career was over because the hacker said nick ask for those photos and miley send them to him.

Jb pr to play the innocent virgin boys completely abandone her and they play selena up, so nick wouldn’t damage his reputation of the virgin, innocent boy. Which it was a complete bull crap, jb didn’t even mention her at all or defended. they just went against her in the media, when miley open up it was because nick didn’t come to her rescue people were calling miley horrible names because alot of them thought miley was sending the pic to a boy not her boyfriend. when she told they were together for almost two year people were more understanding, only haters call her names but not mature people. Nick and jb got mad because they didn’t want to tarnish their name, so what they did was go against miley in public beating her down along with the media and haters.

were the hell were you living under a rock??? and by the way nick has writen tons of songs about miley and on that 7 thing she said she loved him.

omgosh i didnt know that! lol i’m fan of the JB for less than a year so i do not know everything about them and i dont like miley so….aha thanks :)

He should’ve stuck with his solo career

• iLOVEJBs

is the album only available at itunes? bumber.

What did exactly did nick jonas do to miley / when was her time of need? like what happened?!

WTF what did *they ever do to Miley???
    *Wasn’t she the one who said all the mean things
    example:7 things
    Im seriously asking not arguing

==========
    YEAH i’m so confused!

I absolutely LOVE that version of Inseperable! I buying it right now!

miley and justin beaver aka bj was hanging out the world is coming to a end no miley dont do it dont fall under his faggot spell

I LOVE Nicky J! He’s awesome!

• love_love_love

i want black keys/a little bit longer and olive and an arrow.
    youtube link pls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7QUDC-vFiE – its been out for a long while.

• Drishti

It was out ages ago..March 2nd, i think

• LucyintheSky

what? is this on itunes or what?

I’m still waiting on the studio version of Stay

Can’t be more obvious

I said I’m afraid
    Of everything they’re gonna say
    Behind my back

Cause nothings changing

Cause nothings changing
    While the world is spinning

omgosh who cares fools just enjoy the music
    well unlike you. I like to know the story just like history. I love it when a song is about something not some dumb word made out of thin air.

yes ass, it’s about something important – WE KNOW THAT ALREADY. we all respect nick and doubt he’d just…sell crap. you need to chill out. just love the music. stop getting in his personal life and starting stuff. it’s annoying.

yeah me too! im not a fan of miley cyrus…i dont like her at all! but it makes me happy thats shes happy now…she seems so healty and beautiful inside and out, the guy shes with now(idk his name) its kinda perfect to here lol
    im just happy! so it makes me more happy poeple who are happy!ahahha ok im done.
    goodnight everyone <3 love!

Didn’t he mention rain??

I don’t see how nick hurt selena when she knew what she was getting into, but miley I will be afraid because she really got backstabbed by them. I was shocked not even at miley worse did miley ever do that to nick or jb, but for them who claimed to be gentleman to go against a girl everyone is picking on, it was just wrong.

selena said worst and they didn’t do shit to her, but miley they went full force. I guess even they decided to gang up with the media. I thought that was just disgusting of them. so i thought it was about miley not trusting any of them.

• Dumaaa ?

I said I’m afraid
    Of everything they’re gonna say
    Behind my back

Cause nothings changing

Cause nothings changing
    __________

Ngl, when I read the lyrics, I thought it was a response to ‘Every Time You Lie’… ;)

goodnight everyone <3 love
    His name is liam and yes miley and him seem very much in love. Hope they get married one day. They will have some hot babies in the future they both are gorgeoous, and their eyes are just amazing. too bad imagen nick hair with miley blue eyes. Oh well his lost.

• NicksSweetCaroline

ANyone hear nicks country accent the end of inseperable.?

I love love love love love inseperable but i love the one he did in the very first concert. Stay and inseperable need to be recorded in the studo!!

• NicksSweetCaroline

—————
    ——————–
    SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING! THESE BOYS CAN DO NO WRONG IN MY EYES… JB FOR LIFE!!!

• JB rocks my socks

WTF what did the ever do to Miley???
    Want she the one who said all the mean things ex:7 things??
    Im seriously asking not arguing

• JB rocks my socks

WTF what did *they ever do to Miley???
    *Wasn’t she the one who said all the mean things
    example:7 things
    Im seriously asking not arguing

lol typos

NILEY FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR

Putting their little feud behind them, Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus were spotted last night enjoyin’ some sushi at Ari-Ya in Hollywood.

The two young superstars will be in Toronto performing together next month at the 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards – I guess there won’t be any drama… But maybe now we can look forward to a JILEY “relationship” in the future haha?!

Stay tuned for more details / photos of this random “date-night”…

——————————-
    Reallyyy?!?

• JB rocks my socks

cool what is this????????
    where is it from????
    p.s. I heard this live :)

People said it was for Camp Rock 2 but obviously not, he wrote it during Camp Rock 2.

This song makes me think of Stop the World

Fucking amazing lyrics, fucking amazing boy. He needs to get back with the Administration and write new songs. I’m still waiting for a new music video Nick!

• Hangover

Amazing<3

its from itunes ppl…go get it!!

are these being released on itunes or did a fan make these?

Nick is the man! :) I love it! But please Nicky, stop faking that accent. :P

• TayBrii__?

Awesome, gotta <3 Nick J. ;)

Stay tuned for more details / photos of this random “date-night”…

its from itunes ppl…go get it!!

—————

Omg. What an amazing song :)
    LOVE Nick Jonas’ voice, and lyrics!!

Keep it up NICK!!! :D